Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  
 

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon RPG's » Anime-Style Battling League » ASB: Downtown Market

ASB: Downtown Market The Downtown Market of the ASB League. The place for all the League- and User-owned businesses. A place where you can do everything if you have the cash, from buying new Pokemon, evolving your current ones, and many more.


Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #226  
Old 09-30-2011, 02:29 AM
Foxamivalth's Avatar
Foxamivalth Offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: PE2k
Posts: 7,387
Send a message via MSN to Foxamivalth
Default Re: Dragon's Den

Then let the rolling procedure be: 1-10.
1=sphere, 2 = rock, 3=sphere, 4=stone, 5= sphere, 6= coins, 7=sphere, 8=rock, 9 = coins, 10 = fossil.
__________________



Banner by Pokemon Trainer Sarah
  #227  
Old 10-01-2011, 05:46 AM
Foxamivalth's Avatar
Foxamivalth Offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: PE2k
Posts: 7,387
Send a message via MSN to Foxamivalth
Default Re: Dragon's Den

Ability Swapper

Disappointed by the ability of Pokemon you get?
Here is the place to switch your Pokemon's Ability.

We don't have a good enough technology to change your Pokemon's Ability to DW Ability. If you want a DW Ability, there is a better shop that deal with it. We're only swapping your normal abilities.
For example, Swalot has Sticky Hold and Liquid Ooze and DW Ability: Gluttony. We can swap your Sticky Hold to Liquid Ooze or Liquid Ooze to Sticky Hold. Or from Gluttony to either Sticky Hold or Liquid Ooze. But NOT TO Gluttony.

You have to wait 12 hours to get your Pokemon's ability changed to the one you choose.
The fee is only $7.

To swap ability, reply here using this form:
Current Ability: ---
New Ability: ---
[Current money] - $7 = [new money]

After 12 hours, quote your post and claim your new ability. Enjoy~
__________________



Banner by Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Last edited by Foxamivalth; 10-01-2011 at 05:49 AM.
  #228  
Old 10-01-2011, 05:54 AM
Saraibre Ryu's Avatar
Saraibre Ryu Offline
Drasconis Deviantus
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Voids of my mind
Posts: 6,530
Default Re: Dragon's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxamivalth View Post
Ability Swapper

Disappointed by the ability of Pokemon you get?
Here is the place to switch your Pokemon's Ability.

We don't have a good enough technology to change your Pokemon's Ability to DW Ability. If you want a DW Ability, there is a better shop that deal with it. We're only swapping your normal abilities.
For example, Swalot has Sticky Hold and Liquid Ooze and DW Ability: Gluttony. We can swap your Sticky Hold to Liquid Ooze or Liquid Ooze to Sticky Hold. Or from Gluttony to either Sticky Hold or Liquid Ooze. But NOT TO Gluttony.

You have to wait 12 hours to get your Pokemon's ability changed to the one you choose.
The fee is only $7.

To swap ability, reply here using this form:
Current Ability: ---
New Ability: ---
[Current money] - $7 = [new money]

After 12 hours, quote your post and claim your new ability. Enjoy~
There's already a place like this dude...
__________________
Code:
VPP STATS Paired with: Sandstorm Lavastone <3 Neon the Jolteon Level100: 6576
  #229  
Old 10-01-2011, 06:04 AM
Lord Fedora's Avatar
Lord Fedora Offline
ASB Official
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Y'all stay off my property!
Posts: 8,469
Send a message via AIM to Lord Fedora
Default Re: Dragon's Den

Fox: Alternatively, how about the infinitely simpler: 1-4 is sphere, 5-6 is rock, 7-8 is coins, 9 is stone and 10 is fossil?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dino View Post
EDIT: Now for myself.
I had the original idea of using energy in Grandma's Garden, and I want to go back to that.

I think having to pay scares people away. And I don't really need the money for a income anyway; people can still bye fertilizer and the like.


to

That sounds too much like a Facebook game. I will not have Facebook games in this place.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxamivalth View Post
Ability Swapper

Disappointed by the ability of Pokemon you get?
Here is the place to switch your Pokemon's Ability.

We don't have a good enough technology to change your Pokemon's Ability to DW Ability. If you want a DW Ability, there is a better shop that deal with it. We're only swapping your normal abilities.
For example, Swalot has Sticky Hold and Liquid Ooze and DW Ability: Gluttony. We can swap your Sticky Hold to Liquid Ooze or Liquid Ooze to Sticky Hold. Or from Gluttony to either Sticky Hold or Liquid Ooze. But NOT TO Gluttony.

You have to wait 12 hours to get your Pokemon's ability changed to the one you choose.
The fee is only $7.

To swap ability, reply here using this form:
Current Ability: ---
New Ability: ---
[Current money] - $7 = [new money]

After 12 hours, quote your post and claim your new ability. Enjoy~
As Sabi said, there's already a business for that.
__________________
URPG/ASB Stats
98% of teens won't stand up for God. Repost this if you think that statistic is the most laughable thing ever.
My new AIM username is GrayFedora12. Do not respond or click on links from any IMs from LordKhajmer.
  #230  
Old 10-01-2011, 06:09 AM
Foxamivalth's Avatar
Foxamivalth Offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: PE2k
Posts: 7,387
Send a message via MSN to Foxamivalth
Default Re: Dragon's Den

I'm okay with the Underground roll.

For Ability Swapper, really?? O_O
I'll try to search once more. Maybe I miss it? :/
Sorry.
__________________



Banner by Pokemon Trainer Sarah
  #231  
Old 10-01-2011, 06:12 AM
Saraibre Ryu's Avatar
Saraibre Ryu Offline
Drasconis Deviantus
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Voids of my mind
Posts: 6,530
Default Re: Dragon's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxamivalth View Post
I'm okay with the Underground roll.

For Ability Swapper, really?? O_O
I'll try to search once more. Maybe I miss it? :/
Sorry.
*pokes at last post*
I linked it in there. >>
__________________
Code:
VPP STATS Paired with: Sandstorm Lavastone <3 Neon the Jolteon Level100: 6576
  #232  
Old 10-01-2011, 06:15 AM
Foxamivalth's Avatar
Foxamivalth Offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: PE2k
Posts: 7,387
Send a message via MSN to Foxamivalth
Default Re: Dragon's Den

Yes, I do realize about Dream Center. But I don't realize it allows normal ability changing, too. :P
Sorry.
__________________



Banner by Pokemon Trainer Sarah
  #233  
Old 10-01-2011, 09:36 AM
Temporal Diamond's Avatar
Temporal Diamond Offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Fifth floor, West of Hogwarts.
Posts: 537
Send a message via MSN to Temporal Diamond
Default Re: Dragon's Den

I have an idea that's currently in the first few stages of development, I wanted to see if this would be accepted before I carry on. The idea is: People would send a Pokemon off an exploration to some areas which I've coined. The Pokemon would collect items on their exploration, items like treasures(gems and shards), feathers or they might end up collecting pieces of scrap metal and junk. The Pokemon would be gone for 24 hours(Time isn't a factor in the number of items). There would also be services and explanations on how to use some objects found during the exploration. Oh and the items are all based on RNG. :>

That's it so far; I call it my Exploration Federation project(that would be its business name). I kinda got inspired while playing PMD and then I thought a little more like Sinnoh Underground but more generic for other stuff.
__________________

ASB | VPP | Poetry | Art

Click please? :3

Last edited by Temporal Diamond; 10-01-2011 at 09:39 AM.
  #234  
Old 10-01-2011, 12:17 PM
Dino's Avatar
Dino Offline
ASB Official
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: In your dumpster
Posts: 1,345
Send a message via AIM to Dino
Default Re: Dragon's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diamond1304 View Post
I have an idea that's currently in the first few stages of development, I wanted to see if this would be accepted before I carry on. The idea is: People would send a Pokemon off an exploration to some areas which I've coined. The Pokemon would collect items on their exploration, items like treasures(gems and shards), feathers or they might end up collecting pieces of scrap metal and junk. The Pokemon would be gone for 24 hours(Time isn't a factor in the number of items). There would also be services and explanations on how to use some objects found during the exploration. Oh and the items are all based on RNG. :>

That's it so far; I call it my Exploration Federation project(that would be its business name). I kinda got inspired while playing PMD and then I thought a little more like Sinnoh Underground but more generic for other stuff.
Seeing as Fox already has posted something like the underground you have been kinda beat. If his is accepted, your might be too much like it.

However...
I personally like it would be cool if you two fused your ideas together, but that is completely up to Fox.
If you do type it up yourself, and it is different enough from Fox's, you can still get it approved. But seeing how it is based off the underground and Fox's is the underground the two might be too close together.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Fedora View Post
That sounds too much like a Facebook game. I will not have Facebook games in this place.
/cough/
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Fedora View Post
Dino's Stuff: I approve wholeheartedly, especially the gardening thing. That's the kind of creative ideas we're looking for. That's 3, you're good to go.
Anyway... How does Energy, in place of money, make it worse?
I don't see a problem with it...
__________________

lv.100@1618
Links


  #235  
Old 10-01-2011, 12:27 PM
paperfairy's Avatar
paperfairy Offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Manchester, Connecticut
Posts: 3,991
Send a message via AIM to paperfairy Send a message via Skype™ to paperfairy
Default Re: Dragon's Den

Fox and Diamond1304: Fedora and I have a REALLY REALLY strong prejudice against RNG based games. In almost all cases, we're going to shoot you down unless its REALLY creative. That's not to say you can't get approved by the others four people.

Dino: I think what big mean Nate means if now you've got people coming to your shop every day, getting items, more or less for free - and it really does have the same feel as a Facebook game.

I can agree to lowering the prices, but I don't think I can authorize "free".
__________________
Or yet in wise old Ravenclaw
If you've a ready mind
Where those of wit and learning

Will always find their kind.
ASBL | twins with Jenn <3
  #236  
Old 10-01-2011, 12:40 PM
Temporal Diamond's Avatar
Temporal Diamond Offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Fifth floor, West of Hogwarts.
Posts: 537
Send a message via MSN to Temporal Diamond
Default Re: Dragon's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dino View Post
[CENTER][SIZE="1"][FONT="Tahoma"]

Seeing as Fox already has posted something like the underground you have been kinda beat. If his is accepted, your might be too much like it.

However...
I personally like it would be cool if you two fused your ideas together, but that is completely up to Fox.
If you do type it up yourself, and it is different enough from Fox's, you can still get it approved. But seeing how it is based off the underground and Fox's is the underground the two might be too close together.
It was slightly inspired by the Underground but not exactly in the underground. There are many areas. x3 But yeah Fox and I have talked about it and we're okay. =3
__________________

ASB | VPP | Poetry | Art

Click please? :3
  #237  
Old 10-01-2011, 12:48 PM
Dino's Avatar
Dino Offline
ASB Official
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: In your dumpster
Posts: 1,345
Send a message via AIM to Dino
Default Re: Dragon's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by paperfairy View Post
Dino: I think what big mean Nate means if now you've got people coming to your shop every day, getting items, more or less for free - and it really does have the same feel as a Facebook game.

I can agree to lowering the prices, but I don't think I can authorize "free".
Okay I get it... Here are my two ideas for doing so.

Original
Quote:
Tasks like plowing, planting, and harvesting take money.
Now to costs.
Plowing $5
Planting $3
Harvesting $3
Simple right.
New 1
Quote:
Tasks like plowing, planting, and harvesting take money.
Now to costs.
Plowing $3
Planting $2
Harvesting $1
Simple right.
or
New 2
Quote:
Tasks like plowing, planting, and harvesting take energy.
Now to costs.
Plowing 5 Energy
Planting 3 Energy
Harvesting 3 Energy
You begin with 30 energy free. But you will run out of it quick. So to replenish your energy, you need to buy a energy drink from the store.
Quote:

Energy Drink [$X]
Restores your energy to the full 30.


Super Energy Drink [$X+3]
Restores your energy to the full 50.


Energy Band [$25]
Boosts your max energy from 30 to 50.
__________________

lv.100@1618
Links


  #238  
Old 10-01-2011, 12:51 PM
Velocity's Avatar
Velocity Offline
ASB Official
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: The Land of Night and Magic
Posts: 2,758
Default Re: Dragon's Den

I like the second idea, Dino. Velocity approv's. [1/3]
__________________
I laughed, I cried, I testified;
And in the end found this world altogether lacking.

Thanks, Speed and Dino and also Speed! :D
  #239  
Old 10-01-2011, 01:13 PM
paperfairy's Avatar
paperfairy Offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Manchester, Connecticut
Posts: 3,991
Send a message via AIM to paperfairy Send a message via Skype™ to paperfairy
Default Re: Dragon's Den

Agreed. [2/3]
__________________
Or yet in wise old Ravenclaw
If you've a ready mind
Where those of wit and learning

Will always find their kind.
ASBL | twins with Jenn <3
  #240  
Old 10-01-2011, 04:16 PM
Trainer17's Avatar
Trainer17 Offline
Shōrai no Kaizoku-ō
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: New World
Posts: 6,354
Send a message via AIM to Trainer17 Send a message via MSN to Trainer17 Send a message via Skype™ to Trainer17
Default Re: Dragon's Den

I was asked to post an idea here, and I'd like to get some feedback.

Basically, you know some Pokemon come with sucky Abilities, or they don't have any DW Abilities. What if you could replace them? I know, I know, you think people will add some outrageous ability and make their Pokemon super strong. That's where I come in.

As a very good example, I'd like to use Archeops. Admit it. It's ability sucks, and it doesn't even come with a proper DW Ability to cover that up unlike its prehistoric partner, Carracosta. This guideline I was talking about earlier, is basically, you can choose any fitting ability from the same type/s of Pokemon you're trying to get the new Ability for.

Ex.

Archeops with Defeatist could be changed to Abilities that other Rock/Flying type Pokemon come with. Some examples are;

Rock Head, Sturdy, Keen Eye, etc.

But of course, there are abilities which would make it a solid addition for the team, such are;

Sand Veil, Big Pecks, etc

Obviously, those would cost a dollar or two more.

paperfairy told me to make this an add-on to Move Tutor, and I was asking him if I could take over that business, since it lacks an actual owner and isn't a league owned Business. I have my fair sight of judgement, so you don't really have to worry about that. Though, any of you Staff are welcomed to provide your comments if you think they are unfair.
__________________
URPG l ASB l VPP

Paired with Jaye l My Family l Wifi League

Last edited by Trainer17; 10-01-2011 at 04:19 PM.
Closed Thread


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 04:21 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Style Design: AlienSector.com