Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  
 

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon RPG's » Anime-Style Battling League » ASB: Downtown Market

ASB: Downtown Market The Downtown Market of the ASB League. The place for all the League- and User-owned businesses. A place where you can do everything if you have the cash, from buying new Pokemon, evolving your current ones, and many more.


Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #196  
Old 08-26-2011, 06:17 PM
Saraibre Ryu's Avatar
Saraibre Ryu Offline
Drasconis Deviantus
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Voids of my mind
Posts: 6,530
Default Re: Dragon's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saraibre Ryu View Post
Spoiler:
The Dream Hotel


Welcome to the Dream Hotel, where one nights rest may result in wonderful things happening. For a simple $17, you can let your Pokemon rest in one of our three different beds and there’s been an oddity of finding another Pokemon once we come in to make the beds again. You may take this Pokemon with you. There’s a chance that they come with abilities not normally known sometimes.

You may choose one of three beds to sleep in:

The green bed will promote dreams of the sweet and lush forests, where we’ve been told that Pokemon dream of painting the tree’s with honey and making new friends.

The grey bed, dreams of flying high in the sky, rushing through clouds to find Pokemon hiding in them, only to race around the big blue beyond.

The blue bed, dreams of diving deep into the ocean, diving through forests of seaweed and continents of coral to find those hiding in the shadows to play hide and seek with.

-Must wait 24 hours before you can receive Pokemon.
-Pokemon can’t be in any other facility while in the Dream Hotel, such as the Evolution Dojo. They cannot be actively in a battle while visiting the Dream Hotel.
-You may claim your Pokemon after your 24 hours period once the Pokemon that was befriended in the dream has been posted.
-Certain Pokemon will be easier to find on certain days of the week.

[75% chance Pokemon will have a DW ability]

Please follow the format bellow:



Forest Honey Slathering:

Common:
Wurmple -Monday
Combee -Tuesday
Sewaddle -Wednesday
Caterpie -Thursday
Weedle -Friday
Venipede -Saturday
Burmy -Sunday

Uncommon:
Aipom -Monday
Venonat - Tuesday
Spinarak -Thursday
Shelmet -Friday
Karablast -Wednesday

Rare:
Heracross - Tuesday
Munchlax -Monday
Pinsir -Wednesday


Skyline Cloud Butting:

Common:
Pidgey -Monday
Spearow -Tuesday
Starly -Wednesday
Pidove -Thursday
Hoothoot -Friday
Taillow -Saturday
Ducklett -Sunday

Uncommon:
Wingull -Monday
Swablu -Tuesday
Murkrow -Wednesday
Natu -Thursday
Woobat -Friday

Rare:
Drifloon -Friday
Gligar -Thursday
Skarmory -Sunday



Ocean Diving:

Common:
Tentacool -Monday
Shellos -Tuesday
Frillish -Wednesday
Mantyke -Thursday
Poliwag -Friday

Buizel -Saturday
Luvdisc -Sunday

Uncommon:
Basculin -Monday
Carvanha -Tuesday
Magikarp -Wednesday
Chinchou -Thursday
Remoraid -Friday

Rare:
Feebas -Tuesday
Lapras -Friday
Dratini -Saturday


Customer Value Credit

Ended up with a Pokemon that wasn't your fancy? You are free to leave it here at the hotel in exchange for points. What can you do with these points? You can exchange these points for a free stay in one of the beds of your choice. You may exchange these points to pick one of the Pokemon that was left behind by another customer out in the back yard, or we can prepare your room just for your Pokemon for the night. Certain Pokemon get you a certain amount of points, as listed below:


Common Pokemon Trade In: 10 points
Uncommon Pokemon Trade In: 20 points
Rare Pokemon Trade In: 30 Points

Free Bed Coupon: 20 Points
Pick a Pokemon from the Yard: 50 Points

Special Room Preparations:
Soft Double Bed: 20 Points [Raises chance of Uncommon Pokemon encounter by 20%]
Luxurious Queen: 30 Points [Raises chance of Rare Pokemon Encounter by 20%]

-Note that any Points transactions may be used with any purchase and will be immediately used upon purchase. Points will be kept track of here.



So how rolling works is that we first roll for which category, Common Uncommon on Rare,, using 60%, 35% and 5% respectively as you mentioned. Then we roll for which Pokemon out of that category. Based on which day the Pokemon went to sleep, say for example, there was a roll of 55, meaning a common Pokemon. We would then roll from 1-7 for one of those Pokemon, depending on what day of the week, one of those Pokemon would get an additional 10% chance of being found, so the roll would be from 1-8.


Okay I added in something that I thought would be something to try. *pokes Customer Credit section*
Just reposting this to get a third approval possibly...
__________________
Code:
VPP STATS Paired with: Sandstorm Lavastone <3 Neon the Jolteon Level100: 6576
  #197  
Old 08-28-2011, 03:10 AM
murgle-flag Offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 162
Default The Contest Store

Well with the opening of The Contest Hall, I thought why not have a Contest Store. It would have different Sections to it as well...

The Contest Store

Need to find a way to do better in contests? Try looking through one of our segments, The Poffin Kitchen or the Items Store.

Rules
[COLOR="rgb(0, 191, 255)"]-All PE2K rules apply.
-You may not use a Poffin or attach an item while in the appeal stage or while already entered in a contest.[/COLOR]

Poffin Kitchen
Here in the Poffin Kitchen you may purchase a poffin from our selection. The available Poffins are listed below, but be careful, they all vary in quality, their level is determined by a RNG with the numbers 1-30:

Spicy Poffin This Poffin will increase the coolness of your Pokemon.
Dry Poffin This Poffin will increase the beauty of your Pokemon.
Bitter Poffin This Poffin will increase the Smartness of your pokemon.
Sour Poffin This Poffin will increase the toughness of your pokemon.
Sweet Poffin This Poffin will increase the Cuteness of your pokemon.

This probably wouldn't work would it. Not until the contests are at a later stage at least. So I'll wait for feedback before I go on.
  #198  
Old 08-28-2011, 05:43 AM
3m0d0ll's Avatar
3m0d0ll Offline
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: t(//_^ t)
Posts: 3,884
Send a message via AIM to 3m0d0ll Send a message via Skype™ to 3m0d0ll
Default Re: Dragon's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saraibre Ryu View Post
Just reposting this to get a third approval possibly...
If I haven't already given it to you, you get my Approval. c:
Quote:
Originally Posted by murgle-flag View Post
Well with the opening of The Contest Hall, I thought why not have a Contest Store. It would have different Sections to it as well...

The Contest Store

Need to find a way to do better in contests? Try looking through one of our segments, The Poffin Kitchen or the Items Store.

Rules
[COLOR="rgb(0, 191, 255)"]-All PE2K rules apply.
-You may not use a Poffin or attach an item while in the appeal stage or while already entered in a contest.[/COLOR]

Poffin Kitchen
Here in the Poffin Kitchen you may purchase a poffin from our selection. The available Poffins are listed below, but be careful, they all vary in quality, their level is determined by a RNG with the numbers 1-30:

Spicy Poffin This Poffin will increase the coolness of your Pokemon.
Dry Poffin This Poffin will increase the beauty of your Pokemon.
Bitter Poffin This Poffin will increase the Smartness of your pokemon.
Sour Poffin This Poffin will increase the toughness of your pokemon.
Sweet Poffin This Poffin will increase the Cuteness of your pokemon.

This probably wouldn't work would it. Not until the contests are at a later stage at least. So I'll wait for feedback before I go on.
I'll let Nate throw in his two cents before I toss mine. ;]
__________________
I need a new sig, uhg.
██ ->>> Links. Twin: Justin. Pair: Corey. ||・
  #199  
Old 08-28-2011, 07:32 AM
Lord Fedora's Avatar
Lord Fedora Offline
ASB Official
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Y'all stay off my property!
Posts: 8,469
Send a message via AIM to Lord Fedora
Default Re: The Contest Store

Quote:
Originally Posted by murgle-flag View Post
Well with the opening of The Contest Hall, I thought why not have a Contest Store. It would have different Sections to it as well...

The Contest Store

Need to find a way to do better in contests? Try looking through one of our segments, The Poffin Kitchen or the Items Store.

Rules
[COLOR="rgb(0, 191, 255)"]-All PE2K rules apply.
-You may not use a Poffin or attach an item while in the appeal stage or while already entered in a contest.[/COLOR]

Poffin Kitchen
Here in the Poffin Kitchen you may purchase a poffin from our selection. The available Poffins are listed below, but be careful, they all vary in quality, their level is determined by a RNG with the numbers 1-30:

Spicy Poffin This Poffin will increase the coolness of your Pokemon.
Dry Poffin This Poffin will increase the beauty of your Pokemon.
Bitter Poffin This Poffin will increase the Smartness of your pokemon.
Sour Poffin This Poffin will increase the toughness of your pokemon.
Sweet Poffin This Poffin will increase the Cuteness of your pokemon.

This probably wouldn't work would it. Not until the contests are at a later stage at least. So I'll wait for feedback before I go on.
Okay, to this, I have several questions. How would these Poffins actually effect performances? What about scores, which are totally at Judge's discretion? What magnitude of effects are there for the different levels of Poffin? I understand how this would fit with the in-game or URPG Contest systems, but ASB contests are completely original, and nothing like the games. Basically, you're referencing stats that don't exist designed for a mathematical system incompatible with ours. Concept of a Contest Store itself is Pending, but the Poffin section is utterly Denied.
__________________
URPG/ASB Stats
98% of teens won't stand up for God. Repost this if you think that statistic is the most laughable thing ever.
My new AIM username is GrayFedora12. Do not respond or click on links from any IMs from LordKhajmer.
  #200  
Old 08-28-2011, 07:33 AM
Saraibre Ryu's Avatar
Saraibre Ryu Offline
Drasconis Deviantus
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Voids of my mind
Posts: 6,530
Default Re: Dragon's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by murgle-flag View Post
Well with the opening of The Contest Hall, I thought why not have a Contest Store. It would have different Sections to it as well...

The Contest Store

Need to find a way to do better in contests? Try looking through one of our segments, The Poffin Kitchen or the Items Store.

Rules
[COLOR="rgb(0, 191, 255)"]-All PE2K rules apply.
-You may not use a Poffin or attach an item while in the appeal stage or while already entered in a contest.[/COLOR]

Poffin Kitchen
Here in the Poffin Kitchen you may purchase a poffin from our selection. The available Poffins are listed below, but be careful, they all vary in quality, their level is determined by a RNG with the numbers 1-30:

Spicy Poffin This Poffin will increase the coolness of your Pokemon.
Dry Poffin This Poffin will increase the beauty of your Pokemon.
Bitter Poffin This Poffin will increase the Smartness of your pokemon.
Sour Poffin This Poffin will increase the toughness of your pokemon.
Sweet Poffin This Poffin will increase the Cuteness of your pokemon.

This probably wouldn't work would it. Not until the contests are at a later stage at least. So I'll wait for feedback before I go on.
I do believe Fedora was adamant on Poke Blocks being used...however I'm not sure if he wanted to include a system like this like back in V1...yeah we'll wait for him to come along.

Fedora you cape wearing DINO you...

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3m0d0ll View Post
If I haven't already given it to you, you get my Approval. c:

I have one vote from you already, and one from the fairy of paperness. :3
__________________
Code:
VPP STATS Paired with: Sandstorm Lavastone <3 Neon the Jolteon Level100: 6576

Last edited by 3m0d0ll; 08-28-2011 at 07:53 AM. Reason: 3m0edit
  #201  
Old 08-28-2011, 04:15 PM
Lord Fedora's Avatar
Lord Fedora Offline
ASB Official
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Y'all stay off my property!
Posts: 8,469
Send a message via AIM to Lord Fedora
Default Re: Dragon's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saraibre Ryu View Post
I do believe Fedora was adamant on Poke Blocks being used...however I'm not sure if he wanted to include a system like this like back in V1...yeah we'll wait for him to come along.

Fedora you cape wearing DINO you...
I'm not opposed to Pokeblocks or Poffins or the like being implemented, but they have to be designed for our system rather than the game's system.

Quote:
I have one vote from you already, and one from the fairy of paperness. :3
I could have sworn I voted for it. Approved, that's three so you can go put it up.
__________________
URPG/ASB Stats
98% of teens won't stand up for God. Repost this if you think that statistic is the most laughable thing ever.
My new AIM username is GrayFedora12. Do not respond or click on links from any IMs from LordKhajmer.
  #202  
Old 08-28-2011, 04:50 PM
murgle-flag Offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 162
Default Re: Dragon's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Fedora View Post
I'm not opposed to Pokeblocks or Poffins or the like being implemented, but they have to be designed for our system rather than the game's system.
Well I suppose that those stats would be like this. Each is out of 9 and for each 3 stats they get the pokemon has an automatic bonus on score by 1. And the other Items would be used in the contests just as an item.
  #203  
Old 08-28-2011, 05:34 PM
Lord Fedora's Avatar
Lord Fedora Offline
ASB Official
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Y'all stay off my property!
Posts: 8,469
Send a message via AIM to Lord Fedora
Default Re: Dragon's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by murgle-flag View Post
Well I suppose that those stats would be like this. Each is out of 9 and for each 3 stats they get the pokemon has an automatic bonus on score by 1. And the other Items would be used in the contests just as an item.
Contests are about skill of creativity and writing. I'm not okay with an arbitrary point bonus just from buying something.
__________________
URPG/ASB Stats
98% of teens won't stand up for God. Repost this if you think that statistic is the most laughable thing ever.
My new AIM username is GrayFedora12. Do not respond or click on links from any IMs from LordKhajmer.
  #204  
Old 08-29-2011, 01:00 AM
3m0d0ll's Avatar
3m0d0ll Offline
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: t(//_^ t)
Posts: 3,884
Send a message via AIM to 3m0d0ll Send a message via Skype™ to 3m0d0ll
Default Re: Dragon's Den

murgle, I suggest you read up on how our Contests work here, then redesign your system accordingly if you're still interested. Denied.
__________________
I need a new sig, uhg.
██ ->>> Links. Twin: Justin. Pair: Corey. ||・
  #205  
Old 09-12-2011, 02:04 PM
Foxamivalth's Avatar
Foxamivalth Offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: PE2k
Posts: 7,387
Send a message via MSN to Foxamivalth
Default Re: Dragon's Den

Pokemon Transforming Laboratory

Welcome to Pokemon Transforming Lab.
We transform your unused or unwanted Pokemon to another Pokemon using the Transformation Capsule, just for $15 only.

You put your Pokemon to the Transformation Capsule and wait for your new Pokemon to come out. Isn't it easy?

The higher your Pokemon's level (Baby/Basic/Stage1/Stage2), the higher your chance to get higher level Pokemon.
- If you put a Baby Pokemon, there will be 80% chance to get a Baby Pokemon and 20% Basic Pokemon.
- If you put a Basic Pokemon, there will be 5% chance to get a Baby Pokemon, 80% Basic Pokemon, 10% Stage1, 5% Stage2.
- If you put a Stage1 Pokemon, there will be 15% chance to get a Basic Pokemon, 75% Stage1, 10% Stage2.
- If you put a Stage2 Pokemon, there will be 5% chance to get a Basic Pokemon, 10% Stage1, 83% Stage2, 2% Shiny Basic Pokemon.

Rule:
- The Pokemon you put must NOT be in any Battle or Safari Zone.
- The Pokemon you put must NOT be in any other facilities in the Downtown Market.
- The Pokemon you put can NOT be taken back.
- The new Pokemon comes out from the capsule does NOT adopt any stats booster (from vitamins).
- You must wait 24 hours to complete the transformation.
- 30% chance for normal ability (15% each if there are 2 normal abilities), 70% chance for DW ability.
- You choose the gender of the new Pokemon comes out from the capsule.
- You choose the type of Shellos, Gastrodon, Frillish, Jellicent, Basculin, Deerling, Sawsbuck.
- You can NOT choose the type of Wormadam, Cherrim, Rotom, and Darmanitan.

You may always put back the new Pokemon you get from the capsule to the capsule again for the same amount of money and rules.

Rolling Procedure
Input:
Spoiler:
- If Baby Pokemon is put: 1-80 = Baby Pokemon, 81-100 = Basic Pokemon.
- If Basic Pokemon is put: 1-5 = Baby Pokemon, 6-85 = Basic Pokemon, 86-95 = Stage1, 95-100 = Stage2.
- If Stage1 Pokemon is put: 1-15 = Basic Pokemon, 16-90 = Stage1, 90-100 = Stage2.
- If Stage2 Pokemon is put: 1-5 = Basic Pokemon, 5-15 = Stage1, 16-98 = Stage2, 99 = Shiny Baby Pokemon, 100 = Shiny Basic Pokemon.

Pokemon:
Spoiler:
Baby:
Spoiler:

Pichu
Cleffa
Igglybuff
Togepi
Tyrogue
Smoochum
Elekid
Magby
Azurill
Wynaut
Budew
Chingling
Bonsly
Mime Jr.
Happiny
Munchlax
Riolu
Mantyke

Basic:
Spoiler:

Bulbasaur
Charmander
Squirtle
Caterpie
Weedle
Pidgey
Nidoran-F
Nidoran-M
Zubat
Oddish
Poliwag
Abra
Machop
Bellsprout
Geodude
Gastly
Dratini
Chikorita
Cyndaquil
Totodile
Mareep
Hoppip
Larvitar
Treecko
Torchic
Mudkip
Wurmple
Lotad
Seedot
Ralts
Slakoth
Whismur
Aron
Trapinch
Duskull
Spheal
Bagon
Beldum
Turtwig
Chimchar
Piplup
Starly
Shinx
Gible
Snivy
Tepig
Oshawott
Lillipup
Pidove
Roggenrola
Timburr
Tympole
Sewaddle
Venipede
Sandile
Gothita
Solosis
Vanillite
Klink
Tynamo
Litwik
Axew
Deino
Rattata
Spearow
Ekans
Sandshrew
Vulpix
Paras
Venonat
Diglett
Meowth
Psyduck
Mankey
Growlithe
Tentacool
Ponyta
Slowpoke
Doduo
Seel
Grimer
Shellder
Onix
Drowzee
Krabby
Voltorb
Exeggcute
Cubone
Lickitung
Koffing
Tangela
Horsea
Goldeen
Staryu
Scyther
Magikarp
Eevee
Omanyte
Kabuto
Sentret
Hoothoot
Ledyba
Spinarak
Chinchou
Natu
Aipom
Sunkern
Yanma
Wooper
Murkrow
Misdreavus
Pineco
Gligar
Snubbull
Sneasel
Teddiursa
Slugma
Swinub
Remoraid
Houndour
Phanpy
Poochyena
Zigzagoon
Tailow
Wingull
Surskit
Shroomish
Nincada
Makuhita
Nosepass
Skitty
Meditite
Electrike
Gulpin
Carvanha
Wailmer
Numel
Spoink
Cacnea
Swablu
Barboach
Corphish
Baltoy
Lileep
Anorith
Feebas
Shuppet
Snorunt
Clamperl
Bidoof
Kricketot
Cranidos
Shieldon
Burmy
Combee
Buizel
Cherubi
Shellos
Drifloon
Buneary
Glameow
Stunky
Bronzor
Hippopotas
Skorupi
Croagunk
Finneon
Snover
Patrat
Purrloin
Pansage
Pansear
Panpour
Munna
Blitzle
Woobat
Drilbur
Cottonee
Petilil
Darumaka
Dwebble
Scraggy
Yamask
Tirtouga
Archen
Trubbish
Zorua
Minccino
Ducklett
Deerling
Karrablast
Foongus
Frillish
Joltik
Ferroseed
Elgyem
Cubchoo
Shelmet
Mienfoo
Golett
Pawniard
Rufflet
Vullaby
Larvesta
Farfetch’d
Kangaskhan
Pinsir
Tauros
Lapras
Ditto
Aerodactyl
Unown
Girafarig
Dunsparce
Qwilfish
Shuckle
Heracross
Corsola
Delibird
Skarmory
Stantler
Smeargle
Miltank
Sableye
Mawile
Plusle
Minun
Volbeat
Illumise
Torkoal
Spinda
Zangoose
Seviper
Lunatone
Solrock
Castform
Kecleon
Tropius
Absol
Relicanth
Luvdisc
Pachirisu
Chatot
Spiritomb
Carnivine
Rotom
Phione
Audino
Troh
Sawk
Basculin
Maractus
Sigilyph
Emolga
Alomomola
Ctyogonal
Stunfisk
Druddigon
Bouffalant
Heatmor
Durant

Stage 1:
Spoiler:

Ivysaur
Charmeleon
Wartortle
Metapod
Kakuna
Pikachu
Nidorina
Nidorino
Clefairy
Jigglypuff
Golbat
Gloom
Poliwhirl
Kadabra
Machoke
Weepinbell
Graveler
Magneton
Haunter
Rhydon
Chansey
Seadra
Electabuzz
Magmar
Dragonair
Bayleef
Quilava
Croconaw
Togetic
Flaaffy
Marill
Skiploom
Piloswine
Porygon2
Pupitar
Grovyle
Combusken
Marshtomp
Silcoon
Cascoon
Lombre
Nuzleaf
Kirlia
Vigoroth
Loudred
Lairon
Roselia
Vibrava
Dusclops
Sealeo
Shelgon
Metang
Grotle
Monferno
Prinplup
Staravia
Luxio
Gabite
Servine
Pignite
Dewott
Herdier
Tranquill
Boldore
Gundurr
Palpitoad
Swadloon
Whirlipede
Krokorok
Gothorita
Duosion
Vanillish
Klang
Eelektrik
Lampent
Fraxure
Zweilous
Raticate
Fearow
Arbok
Sandslash
Clefable
Ninetales
Wigglytuff
Parasect
Venomoth
Dugtrio
Persian
Golduck
Primeape
Arcanine
Tentacruel
Rapidash
Slowbro
Dodrio
Dewgong
Muk
Cloyster
Hypno
Kingler
Electrode
Exeggutor
Marowak
Hitmonlee
Hitmonchan
Weezing
Seaking
Starmie
Mr. Mime
Jynx
Gyarados
Vaporeon
Jolteon
Flareon
Omastar
Kabutops
Snorlax
Furret
Noctowl
Ledian
Ariados
Lanturn
Xatu
Sudowoodo
Sunflora
Quagsire
Espeon
Umbreon
Slowking
Wobbuffet
Forretress
Steelix
Granbull
Scizor
Ursaring
Magcargo
Octillery
Mantine
Houndoom
Donphan
Hitmontop
Blissey
Mightyena
Linoone
Swallot
Pelipper
Masquerain
Breloom
Ninjask
Shedinja
Hariyama
Delcatty
Medicham
Manectric
Swalot
Sharpedo
Wailord
Camerupt
Grumpig
Cacturne
Altaria
Whiscash
Crawdaunt
Claydoll
Cradily
Armaldo
Milotic
Banette
Chimecho
Glalie
Huntail
Gorebyss
Bibarel
Kricketune
Rampardos
Bastiodon
Wormadam
Mothim
Vespiquen
Floatzel
Cherrim
Gastrodon
Ambipom
Drifblim
Lopunny
Mismagius
Honchkrow
Purugly
Skuntank
Bronzong
Lucario
Hippowdon
Drapion
Toxicroak
Lumineon
Abomasnow
Weavile
Lickilicky
Tangrowth
Yanmega
Leafeon
Glaceon
Gliscor
Probopass
Froslass
Watchog
Liepard
Simisage
Simisear
Simipour
Musharna
Zebstrika
Swoobat
Excadrill
Whimsicott
Lilligant
Darmanitan
Crustle
Scrafty
Cofagrigus
Carracosta
Archeops
Garbodor
Zoroark
Cinccino
Swanna
Sawsbuck
Escavalier
Amoongus
Jellicent
Galvantula
Ferrothorn
Baheeyem
Beartic
Accelgor
Mienshao
Golurk
Bisharp
Braviary
Mandibuzz
Volcarona

Stage 2:
Spoiler:

Venusaur
Charizard
Blastoise
Butterfree
Beedrill
Pidgeot
Raichu
Nidoqueen
Nidoking
Vileplume
Poliwrath
Alakazam
Machamp
Victreebel
Golem
Gengar
Dragonite
Meganium
Typhlosion
Feraligatr
Crobat
Ampharos
Bellosom
Azumarill
Politoed
Jumpluff
Kingdra
Tyranitar
Sceptile
Blaziken
Swampert
Beautifly
Dustox
Ludicolo
Shiftry
Gardevoir
Slaking
Exploud
Aggron
Flygon
Walrein
Salamence
Metagross
Torterra
Infernape
Empoleon
Staraptor
Luxray
Roserade
Garchomp
Magnezone
Rhyperior
Electivire
Magmortar
Togekiss
Mamoswine
Porygon-Z
Gallade
Dusknoir
Serperior
Emboar
Samurott
Stoutland
Unfezant
Gigalith
Conkeldurr
Seismitoad
Leavanny
Scolipede
Krookodile
Gothitelle
Reuniclus
Vanilluxe
Klinklang
Eelektross
Chandelure
Haxorus
Hydreigon


Ability:
Spoiler:
- If the Pokemon has two normal abilities, 1-15 = first ability, 16-30 = second ability, 31-100 = DW ability.
- If the Pokemon only has one normal ability, 1-30 = normal ability, 31-100 = DW ability.


*) Promotion to Trainer that has 3 or less Pokemon: Payment = $10 instead of $15. ONCE per Trainer.
(Post the Link to your ASB statistic)
*) Customer MUST pay extra $5 if the Pokemon comes out the capsule is shiny. If he/she can’t, his Pokemon is left here until he has the money to claim it.
__________________



Banner by Pokemon Trainer Sarah
  #206  
Old 09-12-2011, 02:31 PM
Lord Fedora's Avatar
Lord Fedora Offline
ASB Official
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Y'all stay off my property!
Posts: 8,469
Send a message via AIM to Lord Fedora
Default Re: Dragon's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxamivalth View Post
Pokemon Transforming Laboratory

Welcome to Pokemon Transforming Lab.
We transform your unused or unwanted Pokemon to another Pokemon using the Transformation Capsule, just for $15 only.

You put your Pokemon to the Transformation Capsule and wait for your new Pokemon to come out. Isn't it easy?

The higher your Pokemon's level (Baby/Basic/Stage1/Stage2), the higher your chance to get higher level Pokemon.
- If you put a Baby Pokemon, there will be 80% chance to get a Baby Pokemon and 20% Basic Pokemon.
- If you put a Basic Pokemon, there will be 5% chance to get a Baby Pokemon, 80% Basic Pokemon, 10% Stage1, 5% Stage2.
- If you put a Stage1 Pokemon, there will be 15% chance to get a Basic Pokemon, 75% Stage1, 10% Stage2.
- If you put a Stage2 Pokemon, there will be 5% chance to get a Basic Pokemon, 10% Stage1, 83% Stage2, 2% Shiny Basic Pokemon.

Rule:
- The Pokemon you put must NOT be in any Battle or Safari Zone.
- The Pokemon you put must NOT be in any other facilities in the Downtown Market.
- The Pokemon you put can NOT be taken back.
- The new Pokemon comes out from the capsule does NOT adopt any stats booster (from vitamins).
- You must wait 24 hours to complete the transformation.
- 30% chance for normal ability (15% each if there are 2 normal abilities), 70% chance for DW ability.
- You choose the gender of the new Pokemon comes out from the capsule.
- You choose the type of Shellos, Gastrodon, Frillish, Jellicent, Basculin, Deerling, Sawsbuck.
- You can NOT choose the type of Wormadam, Cherrim, Rotom, and Darmanitan.

You may always put back the new Pokemon you get from the capsule to the capsule again for the same amount of money and rules.

Rolling Procedure
Input:
Spoiler:
- If Baby Pokemon is put: 1-80 = Baby Pokemon, 81-100 = Basic Pokemon.
- If Basic Pokemon is put: 1-5 = Baby Pokemon, 6-85 = Basic Pokemon, 86-95 = Stage1, 95-100 = Stage2.
- If Stage1 Pokemon is put: 1-15 = Basic Pokemon, 16-90 = Stage1, 90-100 = Stage2.
- If Stage2 Pokemon is put: 1-5 = Basic Pokemon, 5-15 = Stage1, 16-98 = Stage2, 99 = Shiny Baby Pokemon, 100 = Shiny Basic Pokemon.

Pokemon:
Spoiler:
Baby:
Spoiler:

Pichu
Cleffa
Igglybuff
Togepi
Tyrogue
Smoochum
Elekid
Magby
Azurill
Wynaut
Budew
Chingling
Bonsly
Mime Jr.
Happiny
Munchlax
Riolu
Mantyke

Basic:
Spoiler:

Bulbasaur
Charmander
Squirtle
Caterpie
Weedle
Pidgey
Nidoran-F
Nidoran-M
Zubat
Oddish
Poliwag
Abra
Machop
Bellsprout
Geodude
Gastly
Dratini
Chikorita
Cyndaquil
Totodile
Mareep
Hoppip
Larvitar
Treecko
Torchic
Mudkip
Wurmple
Lotad
Seedot
Ralts
Slakoth
Whismur
Aron
Trapinch
Duskull
Spheal
Bagon
Beldum
Turtwig
Chimchar
Piplup
Starly
Shinx
Gible
Snivy
Tepig
Oshawott
Lillipup
Pidove
Roggenrola
Timburr
Tympole
Sewaddle
Venipede
Sandile
Gothita
Solosis
Vanillite
Klink
Tynamo
Litwik
Axew
Deino
Rattata
Spearow
Ekans
Sandshrew
Vulpix
Paras
Venonat
Diglett
Meowth
Psyduck
Mankey
Growlithe
Tentacool
Ponyta
Slowpoke
Doduo
Seel
Grimer
Shellder
Onix
Drowzee
Krabby
Voltorb
Exeggcute
Cubone
Lickitung
Koffing
Tangela
Horsea
Goldeen
Staryu
Scyther
Magikarp
Eevee
Omanyte
Kabuto
Sentret
Hoothoot
Ledyba
Spinarak
Chinchou
Natu
Aipom
Sunkern
Yanma
Wooper
Murkrow
Misdreavus
Pineco
Gligar
Snubbull
Sneasel
Teddiursa
Slugma
Swinub
Remoraid
Houndour
Phanpy
Poochyena
Zigzagoon
Tailow
Wingull
Surskit
Shroomish
Nincada
Makuhita
Nosepass
Skitty
Meditite
Electrike
Gulpin
Carvanha
Wailmer
Numel
Spoink
Cacnea
Swablu
Barboach
Corphish
Baltoy
Lileep
Anorith
Feebas
Shuppet
Snorunt
Clamperl
Bidoof
Kricketot
Cranidos
Shieldon
Burmy
Combee
Buizel
Cherubi
Shellos
Drifloon
Buneary
Glameow
Stunky
Bronzor
Hippopotas
Skorupi
Croagunk
Finneon
Snover
Patrat
Purrloin
Pansage
Pansear
Panpour
Munna
Blitzle
Woobat
Drilbur
Cottonee
Petilil
Darumaka
Dwebble
Scraggy
Yamask
Tirtouga
Archen
Trubbish
Zorua
Minccino
Ducklett
Deerling
Karrablast
Foongus
Frillish
Joltik
Ferroseed
Elgyem
Cubchoo
Shelmet
Mienfoo
Golett
Pawniard
Rufflet
Vullaby
Larvesta
Farfetch’d
Kangaskhan
Pinsir
Tauros
Lapras
Ditto
Aerodactyl
Unown
Girafarig
Dunsparce
Qwilfish
Shuckle
Heracross
Corsola
Delibird
Skarmory
Stantler
Smeargle
Miltank
Sableye
Mawile
Plusle
Minun
Volbeat
Illumise
Torkoal
Spinda
Zangoose
Seviper
Lunatone
Solrock
Castform
Kecleon
Tropius
Absol
Relicanth
Luvdisc
Pachirisu
Chatot
Spiritomb
Carnivine
Rotom
Phione
Audino
Troh
Sawk
Basculin
Maractus
Sigilyph
Emolga
Alomomola
Ctyogonal
Stunfisk
Druddigon
Bouffalant
Heatmor
Durant

Stage 1:
Spoiler:

Ivysaur
Charmeleon
Wartortle
Metapod
Kakuna
Pikachu
Nidorina
Nidorino
Clefairy
Jigglypuff
Golbat
Gloom
Poliwhirl
Kadabra
Machoke
Weepinbell
Graveler
Magneton
Haunter
Rhydon
Chansey
Seadra
Electabuzz
Magmar
Dragonair
Bayleef
Quilava
Croconaw
Togetic
Flaaffy
Marill
Skiploom
Piloswine
Porygon2
Pupitar
Grovyle
Combusken
Marshtomp
Silcoon
Cascoon
Lombre
Nuzleaf
Kirlia
Vigoroth
Loudred
Lairon
Roselia
Vibrava
Dusclops
Sealeo
Shelgon
Metang
Grotle
Monferno
Prinplup
Staravia
Luxio
Gabite
Servine
Pignite
Dewott
Herdier
Tranquill
Boldore
Gundurr
Palpitoad
Swadloon
Whirlipede
Krokorok
Gothorita
Duosion
Vanillish
Klang
Eelektrik
Lampent
Fraxure
Zweilous
Raticate
Fearow
Arbok
Sandslash
Clefable
Ninetales
Wigglytuff
Parasect
Venomoth
Dugtrio
Persian
Golduck
Primeape
Arcanine
Tentacruel
Rapidash
Slowbro
Dodrio
Dewgong
Muk
Cloyster
Hypno
Kingler
Electrode
Exeggutor
Marowak
Hitmonlee
Hitmonchan
Weezing
Seaking
Starmie
Mr. Mime
Jynx
Gyarados
Vaporeon
Jolteon
Flareon
Omastar
Kabutops
Snorlax
Furret
Noctowl
Ledian
Ariados
Lanturn
Xatu
Sudowoodo
Sunflora
Quagsire
Espeon
Umbreon
Slowking
Wobbuffet
Forretress
Steelix
Granbull
Scizor
Ursaring
Magcargo
Octillery
Mantine
Houndoom
Donphan
Hitmontop
Blissey
Mightyena
Linoone
Swallot
Pelipper
Masquerain
Breloom
Ninjask
Shedinja
Hariyama
Delcatty
Medicham
Manectric
Swalot
Sharpedo
Wailord
Camerupt
Grumpig
Cacturne
Altaria
Whiscash
Crawdaunt
Claydoll
Cradily
Armaldo
Milotic
Banette
Chimecho
Glalie
Huntail
Gorebyss
Bibarel
Kricketune
Rampardos
Bastiodon
Wormadam
Mothim
Vespiquen
Floatzel
Cherrim
Gastrodon
Ambipom
Drifblim
Lopunny
Mismagius
Honchkrow
Purugly
Skuntank
Bronzong
Lucario
Hippowdon
Drapion
Toxicroak
Lumineon
Abomasnow
Weavile
Lickilicky
Tangrowth
Yanmega
Leafeon
Glaceon
Gliscor
Probopass
Froslass
Watchog
Liepard
Simisage
Simisear
Simipour
Musharna
Zebstrika
Swoobat
Excadrill
Whimsicott
Lilligant
Darmanitan
Crustle
Scrafty
Cofagrigus
Carracosta
Archeops
Garbodor
Zoroark
Cinccino
Swanna
Sawsbuck
Escavalier
Amoongus
Jellicent
Galvantula
Ferrothorn
Baheeyem
Beartic
Accelgor
Mienshao
Golurk
Bisharp
Braviary
Mandibuzz
Volcarona

Stage 2:
Spoiler:

Venusaur
Charizard
Blastoise
Butterfree
Beedrill
Pidgeot
Raichu
Nidoqueen
Nidoking
Vileplume
Poliwrath
Alakazam
Machamp
Victreebel
Golem
Gengar
Dragonite
Meganium
Typhlosion
Feraligatr
Crobat
Ampharos
Bellosom
Azumarill
Politoed
Jumpluff
Kingdra
Tyranitar
Sceptile
Blaziken
Swampert
Beautifly
Dustox
Ludicolo
Shiftry
Gardevoir
Slaking
Exploud
Aggron
Flygon
Walrein
Salamence
Metagross
Torterra
Infernape
Empoleon
Staraptor
Luxray
Roserade
Garchomp
Magnezone
Rhyperior
Electivire
Magmortar
Togekiss
Mamoswine
Porygon-Z
Gallade
Dusknoir
Serperior
Emboar
Samurott
Stoutland
Unfezant
Gigalith
Conkeldurr
Seismitoad
Leavanny
Scolipede
Krookodile
Gothitelle
Reuniclus
Vanilluxe
Klinklang
Eelektross
Chandelure
Haxorus
Hydreigon


Ability:
Spoiler:
- If the Pokemon has two normal abilities, 1-15 = first ability, 16-30 = second ability, 31-100 = DW ability.
- If the Pokemon only has one normal ability, 1-30 = normal ability, 31-100 = DW ability.


*) Promotion to Trainer that has 3 or less Pokemon: Payment = $10 instead of $15. ONCE per Trainer.
(Post the Link to your ASB statistic)
*) Customer MUST pay extra $5 if the Pokemon comes out the capsule is shiny. If he/she can’t, his Pokemon is left here until he has the money to claim it.
Hm... don't really see the point when I could just sell my unwanted Pokemon and, say, go to Sabi's Dream Hotel. Much lower net cost. Ima say pending based on what the others have to say.
__________________
URPG/ASB Stats
98% of teens won't stand up for God. Repost this if you think that statistic is the most laughable thing ever.
My new AIM username is GrayFedora12. Do not respond or click on links from any IMs from LordKhajmer.
  #207  
Old 09-12-2011, 03:00 PM
Foxamivalth's Avatar
Foxamivalth Offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: PE2k
Posts: 7,387
Send a message via MSN to Foxamivalth
Default Re: Dragon's Den

Selling them costs not really high, besides, people can get better / higher level mons by transforming them, rather than selling the unwanted and buy what they want.
__________________



Banner by Pokemon Trainer Sarah
  #208  
Old 09-13-2011, 03:38 AM
paperfairy's Avatar
paperfairy Offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Manchester, Connecticut
Posts: 3,991
Send a message via AIM to paperfairy Send a message via Skype™ to paperfairy
Default Re: Dragon's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxamivalth View Post
Pokemon Transforming Laboratory

Welcome to Pokemon Transforming Lab.
We transform your unused or unwanted Pokemon to another Pokemon using the Transformation Capsule, just for $15 only.

You put your Pokemon to the Transformation Capsule and wait for your new Pokemon to come out. Isn't it easy?

The higher your Pokemon's level (Baby/Basic/Stage1/Stage2), the higher your chance to get higher level Pokemon.
- If you put a Baby Pokemon, there will be 80% chance to get a Baby Pokemon and 20% Basic Pokemon.
- If you put a Basic Pokemon, there will be 5% chance to get a Baby Pokemon, 80% Basic Pokemon, 10% Stage1, 5% Stage2.
- If you put a Stage1 Pokemon, there will be 15% chance to get a Basic Pokemon, 75% Stage1, 10% Stage2.
- If you put a Stage2 Pokemon, there will be 5% chance to get a Basic Pokemon, 10% Stage1, 83% Stage2, 2% Shiny Basic Pokemon.

Rule:
- The Pokemon you put must NOT be in any Battle or Safari Zone.
- The Pokemon you put must NOT be in any other facilities in the Downtown Market.
- The Pokemon you put can NOT be taken back.
- The new Pokemon comes out from the capsule does NOT adopt any stats booster (from vitamins).
- You must wait 24 hours to complete the transformation.
- 30% chance for normal ability (15% each if there are 2 normal abilities), 70% chance for DW ability.
- You choose the gender of the new Pokemon comes out from the capsule.
- You choose the type of Shellos, Gastrodon, Frillish, Jellicent, Basculin, Deerling, Sawsbuck.
- You can NOT choose the type of Wormadam, Cherrim, Rotom, and Darmanitan.

You may always put back the new Pokemon you get from the capsule to the capsule again for the same amount of money and rules.

Rolling Procedure
Input:
Spoiler:
- If Baby Pokemon is put: 1-80 = Baby Pokemon, 81-100 = Basic Pokemon.
- If Basic Pokemon is put: 1-5 = Baby Pokemon, 6-85 = Basic Pokemon, 86-95 = Stage1, 95-100 = Stage2.
- If Stage1 Pokemon is put: 1-15 = Basic Pokemon, 16-90 = Stage1, 90-100 = Stage2.
- If Stage2 Pokemon is put: 1-5 = Basic Pokemon, 5-15 = Stage1, 16-98 = Stage2, 99 = Shiny Baby Pokemon, 100 = Shiny Basic Pokemon.

Pokemon:
Spoiler:
Baby:
Spoiler:

Pichu
Cleffa
Igglybuff
Togepi
Tyrogue
Smoochum
Elekid
Magby
Azurill
Wynaut
Budew
Chingling
Bonsly
Mime Jr.
Happiny
Munchlax
Riolu
Mantyke

Basic:
Spoiler:

Bulbasaur
Charmander
Squirtle
Caterpie
Weedle
Pidgey
Nidoran-F
Nidoran-M
Zubat
Oddish
Poliwag
Abra
Machop
Bellsprout
Geodude
Gastly
Dratini
Chikorita
Cyndaquil
Totodile
Mareep
Hoppip
Larvitar
Treecko
Torchic
Mudkip
Wurmple
Lotad
Seedot
Ralts
Slakoth
Whismur
Aron
Trapinch
Duskull
Spheal
Bagon
Beldum
Turtwig
Chimchar
Piplup
Starly
Shinx
Gible
Snivy
Tepig
Oshawott
Lillipup
Pidove
Roggenrola
Timburr
Tympole
Sewaddle
Venipede
Sandile
Gothita
Solosis
Vanillite
Klink
Tynamo
Litwik
Axew
Deino
Rattata
Spearow
Ekans
Sandshrew
Vulpix
Paras
Venonat
Diglett
Meowth
Psyduck
Mankey
Growlithe
Tentacool
Ponyta
Slowpoke
Doduo
Seel
Grimer
Shellder
Onix
Drowzee
Krabby
Voltorb
Exeggcute
Cubone
Lickitung
Koffing
Tangela
Horsea
Goldeen
Staryu
Scyther
Magikarp
Eevee
Omanyte
Kabuto
Sentret
Hoothoot
Ledyba
Spinarak
Chinchou
Natu
Aipom
Sunkern
Yanma
Wooper
Murkrow
Misdreavus
Pineco
Gligar
Snubbull
Sneasel
Teddiursa
Slugma
Swinub
Remoraid
Houndour
Phanpy
Poochyena
Zigzagoon
Tailow
Wingull
Surskit
Shroomish
Nincada
Makuhita
Nosepass
Skitty
Meditite
Electrike
Gulpin
Carvanha
Wailmer
Numel
Spoink
Cacnea
Swablu
Barboach
Corphish
Baltoy
Lileep
Anorith
Feebas
Shuppet
Snorunt
Clamperl
Bidoof
Kricketot
Cranidos
Shieldon
Burmy
Combee
Buizel
Cherubi
Shellos
Drifloon
Buneary
Glameow
Stunky
Bronzor
Hippopotas
Skorupi
Croagunk
Finneon
Snover
Patrat
Purrloin
Pansage
Pansear
Panpour
Munna
Blitzle
Woobat
Drilbur
Cottonee
Petilil
Darumaka
Dwebble
Scraggy
Yamask
Tirtouga
Archen
Trubbish
Zorua
Minccino
Ducklett
Deerling
Karrablast
Foongus
Frillish
Joltik
Ferroseed
Elgyem
Cubchoo
Shelmet
Mienfoo
Golett
Pawniard
Rufflet
Vullaby
Larvesta
Farfetch’d
Kangaskhan
Pinsir
Tauros
Lapras
Ditto
Aerodactyl
Unown
Girafarig
Dunsparce
Qwilfish
Shuckle
Heracross
Corsola
Delibird
Skarmory
Stantler
Smeargle
Miltank
Sableye
Mawile
Plusle
Minun
Volbeat
Illumise
Torkoal
Spinda
Zangoose
Seviper
Lunatone
Solrock
Castform
Kecleon
Tropius
Absol
Relicanth
Luvdisc
Pachirisu
Chatot
Spiritomb
Carnivine
Rotom
Phione
Audino
Troh
Sawk
Basculin
Maractus
Sigilyph
Emolga
Alomomola
Ctyogonal
Stunfisk
Druddigon
Bouffalant
Heatmor
Durant

Stage 1:
Spoiler:

Ivysaur
Charmeleon
Wartortle
Metapod
Kakuna
Pikachu
Nidorina
Nidorino
Clefairy
Jigglypuff
Golbat
Gloom
Poliwhirl
Kadabra
Machoke
Weepinbell
Graveler
Magneton
Haunter
Rhydon
Chansey
Seadra
Electabuzz
Magmar
Dragonair
Bayleef
Quilava
Croconaw
Togetic
Flaaffy
Marill
Skiploom
Piloswine
Porygon2
Pupitar
Grovyle
Combusken
Marshtomp
Silcoon
Cascoon
Lombre
Nuzleaf
Kirlia
Vigoroth
Loudred
Lairon
Roselia
Vibrava
Dusclops
Sealeo
Shelgon
Metang
Grotle
Monferno
Prinplup
Staravia
Luxio
Gabite
Servine
Pignite
Dewott
Herdier
Tranquill
Boldore
Gundurr
Palpitoad
Swadloon
Whirlipede
Krokorok
Gothorita
Duosion
Vanillish
Klang
Eelektrik
Lampent
Fraxure
Zweilous
Raticate
Fearow
Arbok
Sandslash
Clefable
Ninetales
Wigglytuff
Parasect
Venomoth
Dugtrio
Persian
Golduck
Primeape
Arcanine
Tentacruel
Rapidash
Slowbro
Dodrio
Dewgong
Muk
Cloyster
Hypno
Kingler
Electrode
Exeggutor
Marowak
Hitmonlee
Hitmonchan
Weezing
Seaking
Starmie
Mr. Mime
Jynx
Gyarados
Vaporeon
Jolteon
Flareon
Omastar
Kabutops
Snorlax
Furret
Noctowl
Ledian
Ariados
Lanturn
Xatu
Sudowoodo
Sunflora
Quagsire
Espeon
Umbreon
Slowking
Wobbuffet
Forretress
Steelix
Granbull
Scizor
Ursaring
Magcargo
Octillery
Mantine
Houndoom
Donphan
Hitmontop
Blissey
Mightyena
Linoone
Swallot
Pelipper
Masquerain
Breloom
Ninjask
Shedinja
Hariyama
Delcatty
Medicham
Manectric
Swalot
Sharpedo
Wailord
Camerupt
Grumpig
Cacturne
Altaria
Whiscash
Crawdaunt
Claydoll
Cradily
Armaldo
Milotic
Banette
Chimecho
Glalie
Huntail
Gorebyss
Bibarel
Kricketune
Rampardos
Bastiodon
Wormadam
Mothim
Vespiquen
Floatzel
Cherrim
Gastrodon
Ambipom
Drifblim
Lopunny
Mismagius
Honchkrow
Purugly
Skuntank
Bronzong
Lucario
Hippowdon
Drapion
Toxicroak
Lumineon
Abomasnow
Weavile
Lickilicky
Tangrowth
Yanmega
Leafeon
Glaceon
Gliscor
Probopass
Froslass
Watchog
Liepard
Simisage
Simisear
Simipour
Musharna
Zebstrika
Swoobat
Excadrill
Whimsicott
Lilligant
Darmanitan
Crustle
Scrafty
Cofagrigus
Carracosta
Archeops
Garbodor
Zoroark
Cinccino
Swanna
Sawsbuck
Escavalier
Amoongus
Jellicent
Galvantula
Ferrothorn
Baheeyem
Beartic
Accelgor
Mienshao
Golurk
Bisharp
Braviary
Mandibuzz
Volcarona

Stage 2:
Spoiler:

Venusaur
Charizard
Blastoise
Butterfree
Beedrill
Pidgeot
Raichu
Nidoqueen
Nidoking
Vileplume
Poliwrath
Alakazam
Machamp
Victreebel
Golem
Gengar
Dragonite
Meganium
Typhlosion
Feraligatr
Crobat
Ampharos
Bellosom
Azumarill
Politoed
Jumpluff
Kingdra
Tyranitar
Sceptile
Blaziken
Swampert
Beautifly
Dustox
Ludicolo
Shiftry
Gardevoir
Slaking
Exploud
Aggron
Flygon
Walrein
Salamence
Metagross
Torterra
Infernape
Empoleon
Staraptor
Luxray
Roserade
Garchomp
Magnezone
Rhyperior
Electivire
Magmortar
Togekiss
Mamoswine
Porygon-Z
Gallade
Dusknoir
Serperior
Emboar
Samurott
Stoutland
Unfezant
Gigalith
Conkeldurr
Seismitoad
Leavanny
Scolipede
Krookodile
Gothitelle
Reuniclus
Vanilluxe
Klinklang
Eelektross
Chandelure
Haxorus
Hydreigon


Ability:
Spoiler:
- If the Pokemon has two normal abilities, 1-15 = first ability, 16-30 = second ability, 31-100 = DW ability.
- If the Pokemon only has one normal ability, 1-30 = normal ability, 31-100 = DW ability.


*) Promotion to Trainer that has 3 or less Pokemon: Payment = $10 instead of $15. ONCE per Trainer.
(Post the Link to your ASB statistic)
*) Customer MUST pay extra $5 if the Pokemon comes out the capsule is shiny. If he/she can’t, his Pokemon is left here until he has the money to claim it.
Sorry, I'm with Fedora on this one... I've got nothing. Pending.
__________________
Or yet in wise old Ravenclaw
If you've a ready mind
Where those of wit and learning

Will always find their kind.
ASBL | twins with Jenn <3
  #209  
Old 09-13-2011, 04:09 AM
Dino's Avatar
Dino Offline
ASB Official
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: In your dumpster
Posts: 1,345
Send a message via AIM to Dino
Default Re: Dragon's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxamivalth View Post
Pokemon Transforming Laboratory

Welcome to Pokemon Transforming Lab.
We transform your unused or unwanted Pokemon to another Pokemon using the Transformation Capsule, just for $15 only.

You put your Pokemon to the Transformation Capsule and wait for your new Pokemon to come out. Isn't it easy?

The higher your Pokemon's level (Baby/Basic/Stage1/Stage2), the higher your chance to get higher level Pokemon.
- If you put a Baby Pokemon, there will be 80% chance to get a Baby Pokemon and 20% Basic Pokemon.
- If you put a Basic Pokemon, there will be 5% chance to get a Baby Pokemon, 80% Basic Pokemon, 10% Stage1, 5% Stage2.
- If you put a Stage1 Pokemon, there will be 15% chance to get a Basic Pokemon, 75% Stage1, 10% Stage2.
- If you put a Stage2 Pokemon, there will be 5% chance to get a Basic Pokemon, 10% Stage1, 83% Stage2, 2% Shiny Basic Pokemon.

Rule:
- The Pokemon you put must NOT be in any Battle or Safari Zone.
- The Pokemon you put must NOT be in any other facilities in the Downtown Market.
- The Pokemon you put can NOT be taken back.
- The new Pokemon comes out from the capsule does NOT adopt any stats booster (from vitamins).
- You must wait 24 hours to complete the transformation.
- 30% chance for normal ability (15% each if there are 2 normal abilities), 70% chance for DW ability.
- You choose the gender of the new Pokemon comes out from the capsule.
- You choose the type of Shellos, Gastrodon, Frillish, Jellicent, Basculin, Deerling, Sawsbuck.
- You can NOT choose the type of Wormadam, Cherrim, Rotom, and Darmanitan.

You may always put back the new Pokemon you get from the capsule to the capsule again for the same amount of money and rules.

Rolling Procedure
Input:
Spoiler:
- If Baby Pokemon is put: 1-80 = Baby Pokemon, 81-100 = Basic Pokemon.
- If Basic Pokemon is put: 1-5 = Baby Pokemon, 6-85 = Basic Pokemon, 86-95 = Stage1, 95-100 = Stage2.
- If Stage1 Pokemon is put: 1-15 = Basic Pokemon, 16-90 = Stage1, 90-100 = Stage2.
- If Stage2 Pokemon is put: 1-5 = Basic Pokemon, 5-15 = Stage1, 16-98 = Stage2, 99 = Shiny Baby Pokemon, 100 = Shiny Basic Pokemon.

Pokemon:
Spoiler:
Baby:
Spoiler:

Pichu
Cleffa
Igglybuff
Togepi
Tyrogue
Smoochum
Elekid
Magby
Azurill
Wynaut
Budew
Chingling
Bonsly
Mime Jr.
Happiny
Munchlax
Riolu
Mantyke

Basic:
Spoiler:

Bulbasaur
Charmander
Squirtle
Caterpie
Weedle
Pidgey
Nidoran-F
Nidoran-M
Zubat
Oddish
Poliwag
Abra
Machop
Bellsprout
Geodude
Gastly
Dratini
Chikorita
Cyndaquil
Totodile
Mareep
Hoppip
Larvitar
Treecko
Torchic
Mudkip
Wurmple
Lotad
Seedot
Ralts
Slakoth
Whismur
Aron
Trapinch
Duskull
Spheal
Bagon
Beldum
Turtwig
Chimchar
Piplup
Starly
Shinx
Gible
Snivy
Tepig
Oshawott
Lillipup
Pidove
Roggenrola
Timburr
Tympole
Sewaddle
Venipede
Sandile
Gothita
Solosis
Vanillite
Klink
Tynamo
Litwik
Axew
Deino
Rattata
Spearow
Ekans
Sandshrew
Vulpix
Paras
Venonat
Diglett
Meowth
Psyduck
Mankey
Growlithe
Tentacool
Ponyta
Slowpoke
Doduo
Seel
Grimer
Shellder
Onix
Drowzee
Krabby
Voltorb
Exeggcute
Cubone
Lickitung
Koffing
Tangela
Horsea
Goldeen
Staryu
Scyther
Magikarp
Eevee
Omanyte
Kabuto
Sentret
Hoothoot
Ledyba
Spinarak
Chinchou
Natu
Aipom
Sunkern
Yanma
Wooper
Murkrow
Misdreavus
Pineco
Gligar
Snubbull
Sneasel
Teddiursa
Slugma
Swinub
Remoraid
Houndour
Phanpy
Poochyena
Zigzagoon
Tailow
Wingull
Surskit
Shroomish
Nincada
Makuhita
Nosepass
Skitty
Meditite
Electrike
Gulpin
Carvanha
Wailmer
Numel
Spoink
Cacnea
Swablu
Barboach
Corphish
Baltoy
Lileep
Anorith
Feebas
Shuppet
Snorunt
Clamperl
Bidoof
Kricketot
Cranidos
Shieldon
Burmy
Combee
Buizel
Cherubi
Shellos
Drifloon
Buneary
Glameow
Stunky
Bronzor
Hippopotas
Skorupi
Croagunk
Finneon
Snover
Patrat
Purrloin
Pansage
Pansear
Panpour
Munna
Blitzle
Woobat
Drilbur
Cottonee
Petilil
Darumaka
Dwebble
Scraggy
Yamask
Tirtouga
Archen
Trubbish
Zorua
Minccino
Ducklett
Deerling
Karrablast
Foongus
Frillish
Joltik
Ferroseed
Elgyem
Cubchoo
Shelmet
Mienfoo
Golett
Pawniard
Rufflet
Vullaby
Larvesta
Farfetch’d
Kangaskhan
Pinsir
Tauros
Lapras
Ditto
Aerodactyl
Unown
Girafarig
Dunsparce
Qwilfish
Shuckle
Heracross
Corsola
Delibird
Skarmory
Stantler
Smeargle
Miltank
Sableye
Mawile
Plusle
Minun
Volbeat
Illumise
Torkoal
Spinda
Zangoose
Seviper
Lunatone
Solrock
Castform
Kecleon
Tropius
Absol
Relicanth
Luvdisc
Pachirisu
Chatot
Spiritomb
Carnivine
Rotom
Phione
Audino
Troh
Sawk
Basculin
Maractus
Sigilyph
Emolga
Alomomola
Ctyogonal
Stunfisk
Druddigon
Bouffalant
Heatmor
Durant

Stage 1:
Spoiler:

Ivysaur
Charmeleon
Wartortle
Metapod
Kakuna
Pikachu
Nidorina
Nidorino
Clefairy
Jigglypuff
Golbat
Gloom
Poliwhirl
Kadabra
Machoke
Weepinbell
Graveler
Magneton
Haunter
Rhydon
Chansey
Seadra
Electabuzz
Magmar
Dragonair
Bayleef
Quilava
Croconaw
Togetic
Flaaffy
Marill
Skiploom
Piloswine
Porygon2
Pupitar
Grovyle
Combusken
Marshtomp
Silcoon
Cascoon
Lombre
Nuzleaf
Kirlia
Vigoroth
Loudred
Lairon
Roselia
Vibrava
Dusclops
Sealeo
Shelgon
Metang
Grotle
Monferno
Prinplup
Staravia
Luxio
Gabite
Servine
Pignite
Dewott
Herdier
Tranquill
Boldore
Gundurr
Palpitoad
Swadloon
Whirlipede
Krokorok
Gothorita
Duosion
Vanillish
Klang
Eelektrik
Lampent
Fraxure
Zweilous
Raticate
Fearow
Arbok
Sandslash
Clefable
Ninetales
Wigglytuff
Parasect
Venomoth
Dugtrio
Persian
Golduck
Primeape
Arcanine
Tentacruel
Rapidash
Slowbro
Dodrio
Dewgong
Muk
Cloyster
Hypno
Kingler
Electrode
Exeggutor
Marowak
Hitmonlee
Hitmonchan
Weezing
Seaking
Starmie
Mr. Mime
Jynx
Gyarados
Vaporeon
Jolteon
Flareon
Omastar
Kabutops
Snorlax
Furret
Noctowl
Ledian
Ariados
Lanturn
Xatu
Sudowoodo
Sunflora
Quagsire
Espeon
Umbreon
Slowking
Wobbuffet
Forretress
Steelix
Granbull
Scizor
Ursaring
Magcargo
Octillery
Mantine
Houndoom
Donphan
Hitmontop
Blissey
Mightyena
Linoone
Swallot
Pelipper
Masquerain
Breloom
Ninjask
Shedinja
Hariyama
Delcatty
Medicham
Manectric
Swalot
Sharpedo
Wailord
Camerupt
Grumpig
Cacturne
Altaria
Whiscash
Crawdaunt
Claydoll
Cradily
Armaldo
Milotic
Banette
Chimecho
Glalie
Huntail
Gorebyss
Bibarel
Kricketune
Rampardos
Bastiodon
Wormadam
Mothim
Vespiquen
Floatzel
Cherrim
Gastrodon
Ambipom
Drifblim
Lopunny
Mismagius
Honchkrow
Purugly
Skuntank
Bronzong
Lucario
Hippowdon
Drapion
Toxicroak
Lumineon
Abomasnow
Weavile
Lickilicky
Tangrowth
Yanmega
Leafeon
Glaceon
Gliscor
Probopass
Froslass
Watchog
Liepard
Simisage
Simisear
Simipour
Musharna
Zebstrika
Swoobat
Excadrill
Whimsicott
Lilligant
Darmanitan
Crustle
Scrafty
Cofagrigus
Carracosta
Archeops
Garbodor
Zoroark
Cinccino
Swanna
Sawsbuck
Escavalier
Amoongus
Jellicent
Galvantula
Ferrothorn
Baheeyem
Beartic
Accelgor
Mienshao
Golurk
Bisharp
Braviary
Mandibuzz
Volcarona

Stage 2:
Spoiler:

Venusaur
Charizard
Blastoise
Butterfree
Beedrill
Pidgeot
Raichu
Nidoqueen
Nidoking
Vileplume
Poliwrath
Alakazam
Machamp
Victreebel
Golem
Gengar
Dragonite
Meganium
Typhlosion
Feraligatr
Crobat
Ampharos
Bellosom
Azumarill
Politoed
Jumpluff
Kingdra
Tyranitar
Sceptile
Blaziken
Swampert
Beautifly
Dustox
Ludicolo
Shiftry
Gardevoir
Slaking
Exploud
Aggron
Flygon
Walrein
Salamence
Metagross
Torterra
Infernape
Empoleon
Staraptor
Luxray
Roserade
Garchomp
Magnezone
Rhyperior
Electivire
Magmortar
Togekiss
Mamoswine
Porygon-Z
Gallade
Dusknoir
Serperior
Emboar
Samurott
Stoutland
Unfezant
Gigalith
Conkeldurr
Seismitoad
Leavanny
Scolipede
Krookodile
Gothitelle
Reuniclus
Vanilluxe
Klinklang
Eelektross
Chandelure
Haxorus
Hydreigon


Ability:
Spoiler:
- If the Pokemon has two normal abilities, 1-15 = first ability, 16-30 = second ability, 31-100 = DW ability.
- If the Pokemon only has one normal ability, 1-30 = normal ability, 31-100 = DW ability.


*) Promotion to Trainer that has 3 or less Pokemon: Payment = $10 instead of $15. ONCE per Trainer.
(Post the Link to your ASB statistic)
*) Customer MUST pay extra $5 if the Pokemon comes out the capsule is shiny. If he/she can’t, his Pokemon is left here until he has the money to claim it.
Pending for me as well.
:/
__________________

lv.100@1618
Links


  #210  
Old 09-13-2011, 05:03 AM
paperfairy's Avatar
paperfairy Offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Manchester, Connecticut
Posts: 3,991
Send a message via AIM to paperfairy Send a message via Skype™ to paperfairy
Default Re: Dragon's Den

we'll talk in the back room.
__________________
Or yet in wise old Ravenclaw
If you've a ready mind
Where those of wit and learning

Will always find their kind.
ASBL | twins with Jenn <3
Closed Thread


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 07:55 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Style Design: AlienSector.com