Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 02-19-2011, 07:53 PM
Kaioo Offline

Send a message via AIM to Kaioo
Default Re: Deadly Alliance (Revived)

Ashleigh
Rocket
Unspecified Location

"Now, initiate Shield Piercing stratagem!" Ashleigh commanded.

Ononokusu stopped moving, lowering its head, as purple sparks swirled around its head, more specifically its head blades, before it charged forward, slamming into the shield. The two energies unified, and Ononokusu roared as its head blades sat in what appeared to be a stalemate, before the head blades managed to pierce the shield. Very slowly the head blades moved further into the shield, weakening it. It wouldn't be long until the shield broke, but Ononokusu was effectively open to an attack, if her opponent was smart, he'd use this opportunity to attack.

"Sooner or later that shield is going to shatter and your Pokemon is going down." Ashleigh smirked. "Then you will die."

Keiru Ketchum and Blade Abakagi
Rocket;Commander/Rocket;Leader
Team Rocket HQ

"Quite the mouth on you, isn't there." Keiru growled. "Now you two, get along nicely."

Keiru walked past Crystal, purposely shouldering her slightly to show he didn't like her that much, turning his head to her to whisper some words to her as he passed.

"If you try anything on Ash, I will make you pay." Keiru whispered. "I can promise that."

Keiru glanced back at Ash, stopping for a moment.

"Once you're finished, meet me at the meeting room." Keiru stated, and continued walking.

He turned round the corner, and continued walking down the corridor, approaching the door that led to the meeting room.

"Yoooooooo!!! Has anyone seen are leader I want to ask him something his new lieutenant wants a big big job I'm ready man I feel like I'm the chosen one or something and aren't we done with the kanto already." (quote from CrazyTrainer)

Keiru entered the meeting room as a lieutenant shouted about wanting to do some big big job, and something about himself being the chosen one. Keiru stifled a laugh at such an absurb thought. Chosen One? Of what?

"Who knows where the boss is nowadays. It doesn't really matter anyway. Just as long as missions are coming in I don't care if he's ever around," (quote from Crystal Momoyia)

"Some would see that as you not liking our great and wonderous leader." Keiru stated, putting emphasis on the words great and wonderous, as he was being sarcastic about those two statements.

As if on cue, Blade entered the meeting room, and Keiru turned to look at the leader of the Rockets, clad in black combat armor, he was definitely a fear producing sight, if Keiru was scary, Blade was horrifying. The man was over seven foot tall for bloomings sake.

"Is there some sort of reason to this gathering when work should be getting done?" Blade asked, surveying the room.

Credit to Neo Pikachu for the avatar.
Old 02-19-2011, 09:43 PM
CrazyTrainer Offline

Arrow Re: Deadly Alliance (Revived)

James Rodgers
Rocket Lieutenant
Team Rocket Hideout

"Blade master you are here. Sorry about all the racket sir. Now I wanted to ask you could I lead a expedition to the johto region sir. This region is nearly destroyed and the rebels are nowhere to be found. I think its time to expand are operation to the johto and dominate the johto. Little by little we take over then we crush the towns in utter chaos. Grasp these regions with a iron fist Blade I'm ready may I please."

I looked up proud to myself after that speech that I just said. It wasn't really long but, I was hoping it was convincing. I looked over and around at my teammates unfortunately they didn't looked convinced. "You no I was hoping that someone would speak up and help me on my idea but, it looks as if no one was gonna talk because the johto is a big region. We really should have some type of operations planned out for it. I didn't really no my team that well either so I would need is one person with to help but, I will just wait and see what the boss says."
Old 02-20-2011, 05:42 AM
Saraibre Ryu Offline
Drasconis Deviantus

Shay Miru
Rebel
Keyoma’s Undisclosed Location

I nodded at Keynoma as I walked in the house. I still had Renze under my hoody, and seeing as that Keynoma didn’t notice, she must have had her minds on other things, as observant as she was. Though, she did have her own kid after all. I looked at her Tyranitar for a moment as I passed the tyrant looking beast. I had my own, she was rather lazy and calm for one.

“Eh, stuff happens. Don’t worry about it.” I said in response to Keynoma’s greeting.

Her place looked rather nice, very open and large, felt like you could fit a few Steelix in here and still have breathing room. I walked over into the living room, or what I assumed to be the living room, and sat down on the couch with a small glass table in front of it. I let Renze slide down in my lap and let my other arm free. I stretched out both my arms, making sure the seemingly lifeless Dieno wouldn’t fall out onto the floor.

When Keynoma offered me some refreshments or even a bed to sleep in, the idea of sleep made me feel exhausted. Food, I couldn’t remember the last time I had eaten, and I suppose that I was a bit thirsty. However, priority came first. I unzipped part of the front of my sweater and let Renze’s head show just a bit. I pet the top of it gently, and she moved just slightly in response. As much as anyone could have disbelieved it, this meant she was more or less, awake.

“Just a cup of hot water, and something that's soft and a fruit. I’ve got my own tea bags for me and Renze here.” I answered. “Yeah came from...Unova, no...not quite Unova but close to it. I’ll get some sleep after we’ve talked.”

I liked to think on things while and after I rested. It helped with planning out ahead of time. With more serious things that took more delicate care anyway. Usually my impulse was right on in the spur of the moment. Renze gave a heavy sigh and nuzzled her head into my chest. The Dieno was extremely sick, had what seemed to be a permanent chill, lack of energy and who knew what other issues she may of had. Evolution, I was told, would make the poor thing a lot better off than she was now, but it was hard to train something that was asleep 20 hours a day. Well, she would be alright with me. Right now, I had to focus on why I was here.

“Anyway...what’s going on with your sister?”
Old 02-20-2011, 02:18 PM
Socratic Sarcasm Offline

Setarcos
Ashleigh's undisclosed location
Rebel

As I sped by, dangling on Ninjask's middle legs, I considered the intelligence I had recieved from my network (Yes, I have an intelligence network, don't ask).

The big guy of Team Rocket was no longer Giovanni. Apparently, he died in an "accident". No, the new leader's name was Blade: a 7' tall, perpetually angry beast.

I had bigger worries than him; HE would easily be dealt with.

My bigger worry was his commander, whose name I could not yet procure. He may not have had as intimidating of a body as the "big guy", but he was more tatical, more shrewd, and calmer. In my experience, the latter was the most dangerous: there tended to be a very strong correlation between calmness and the person who won in a tactical duel, stronger than even brains and cunning.

I went through this thought process as the world blurred around me. I was bored with seeing said blurred world, so I used my underlying Psychic connection with my Pokemon, and looked at the world through Ninjask's eyes.

I should explain: when one is very close to a Psychic Pokemon (in my case, a Lunatone), one can speak to and sense the world as any Pokemon (not just the Psychic one) that one is close to. It is similar to Latio/as' sightsharing, only it work from a much closer range. The other advantage of this connection, of course, was telepathically speaking with one's Pokemon. I-

Whoops, went off on a bit of a tangent there, didn't I?

Anyway, I looked at the world through Ninjask's eyes and ears, and saw a Haxorus and Salamence battling. At first, I thought it was for fun, so I left it alone. But then I heard:

"Sooner or later that shield is going to shatter and your Pokemon is going down. Then you will die"

Those last four words rang in my head. I resolved to help the kids the speaker was attacking, but did not want my metaphorical hand seen in the assistance.

<Setarcos, what exactly are you planning?> Ninjask sounded concerned.
<Something vile and underhanded.> was my succinct reply.
<Vaporeon?!>
<You rang for the fairest one of all?>
I ignored Vaporeon's vanity and continued:<I need you to use Support Offensive Beta, favor the Salamence>
Vaporeon's tone of voice changed entirely:<Setarcos, it looks pretty bad out there: you sure it will help?>
<It will because it must, but stay as invisible as possible. Ninjask, I need you to circle the area, but remain absolutely invisible. But, if you are about to keel over, flee.>
<I understand>
<Gotcha.>
I felt a lurch as Ninjask banked. At the same time (through Ninjask's eyes), I saw Vaporeon's head and front paws rise out of the water. Her front paws came forward in a prayer-like motion. Her paws grew a blinding white, and she flicked her paws forward. The light rocketed off of her hands, and formed into a star. Said star flew upwards into the sky, and out of sight. The first phase WISH was finished.

Vaporeon's paws melted back into the water, though her head stayed out. I saw a crystal blue orb form in front of her mouth. An icy beam was fired out of it toward the Haxorus, but I didn't check to see if it had hit. I was to busy ensuring that Ninjask and I were still invisible. I hated not seeing what was around me, but it was the only way I could check to see if we were out of sight. I couldn't even see blurs nearby, so I knew we were good. I went back to looking through Ninjask.

I hope this works was my only thought.

OOC: If anyone has a legitimate complaint, I am willing to change this.

Old 02-20-2011, 04:44 PM
DarkAmethyst Offline

Send a message via MSN to DarkAmethyst

OoC: I guess I'll jump on the bandwagon and color my character's speech, too. :3

Ichiru and Kiseki Kagami
Rebels
Unknown Location

"Now, initiate Shield Piercing stratagem!" The trainer commanded.

The Haxorus (gonna go by its English name; shorter ^^;) stopped moving and lowered its head, purple sparks swirling around the "blades" on its head. It slammed into the sheild, giving out a roar as the blades managed to pierce the shield, moving further into it slowly. Ichiru could tell that the shield wasn't going to last very long.

"Sooner or later that shield is going to shatter and your Pokemon is going down." Ichiru looked back to the Rocket with a scowl as she spoke. "Then you will die."

He looked back to the Haxorus; although it was effectively breaking through Salamence's shield, it was open to an attack. The black haired teen took this opportunity while it was available.

"Hyper Beam!"

Salamence opened its mouth, an orange-white ball beginning to form, which grew larger and larger until it shot out in a beam toward the Haxorus. At almost the same time, a bright blue beam came out of nowhere, headed for the centipede-like dragon as well. Ichiru looked back to Kiseki, thinking for a few brief moments that his brother had been the one to attack, but Kiseki looked just as surprised as he did.

Ash Ketchum
Team Rocket
Rocket Headquarters

"Quite the mouth on you, isn't there." Keiru growled at the girl's response to his statement. "Now you two, get along nicely."

He walked past the girl, and Ash noticed him shoulder her as he passed, although he paused and looked back at Ash shortly after. (Didn't think he'd hear what he whispered)

"Once you're finished, meet me at the meeting room." He said, then continued walking. Ash simply nodded, watching him walk away before turning his attention back to the blue haired girl. At his feet, Pikachu looked at Persian with a saddened expression, his ears drooping. He could tell that Persian thought the same as he did about their trainers, although right now, there wasn't really anything either of them could do about it.

"I guess you can say that. I've been here for a few months, but we never met. I'm Crystal." She responded to Ash's question, one hand on her hip and the other on the Houndoom.

Ash studied her for a few moments, his silence making Pikachu look up at him in question. There was something about her that was... familiar, somehow. He didn't know why, but somehow he felt like he'd met her before, or that he knew her from somewhere. However, no memories that he possessed had anything to do with her.

"...Are you sure we've never met before?" He looked at her oddly as Pikachu looked up at him again. He was glad his trainer was being social for once. Normally the only people he really spoke to were Keiru and Blade; he never really interacted with any of the other Rockets.

OoC: Writer's block :

"There is no hope of winning unless you fight."

Old 02-20-2011, 06:12 PM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Send a message via AIM to CM

Crystal Momoyia (Rocket), Team Rocket Headquarters
"Quite the mouth on you, isn't there. Now you two, get along nicely."

Surge continued to growl as the older trainer walked past, bumping shoulders with Crystal. Surge snarled as Crystal just glared. She was not intimidated by him.

"If you try anything on Ash, I will make you pay." he whispered. "I can promise that."

He said one other thing before he left. Crystal didn't care since it wasn't addressed to her. Surge calmed down when it was just his trainer and Ash. She was still surprised that the Houndoom didn't growl at him.

"...Are you sure we've never met before?"

Crystal then turned her attention back to Ash. She wasn't sure how to answer that. She felt like they have met, and her Pokémon seemed friendly with him and his Pikachu. The two were never this calm around someone they never met before.

"It's possible we were in the same area at the same time, but I don't think we exchanged names until now," she replied.
Keynoma Momoyia (rebel), Undisclosed Location somewhere in the forest surrounding Cerulean City
“Just a cup of hot water, and something that's soft and a fruit. I’ve got my own tea bags for me and Renze here.” Shay answered. “Yeah came from...Unova, no...not quite Unova but close to it. I’ll get some sleep after we’ve talked.”

Keynoma nodded before she went to go get the items Shay had asked for. It was only after the other trainer had entered did the professor notice the Pokémon in her hoodie. It looked rather ill, but she wasn't going to ask to look it over just yet. With the help of her Ninetales, it only took a couple of minutes before she returned with the water and fruit. She placed the items on the table before sitting on the opposite couch.

“Anyway...what’s going on with your sister?”

Keynoma looked down at her lap. Ninetales rested her head on her leg, knowing her trainer didn't like to think about it. With a heavy sigh, the oldest Momoyia sister tried to recall what happened.

"Crystal was on her way home from Hoenn I believe. I was expecting her to walk through the door when she said she's be home, but she never did. Then this whole mess with Team Rocket started. I'm sure she went to the front line to help. But then..." Keynoma had to pause to whip her eyes, feeling tears starting to form, "I got a call from her. She said that... She's with Team Rocket..."
Seth Black (Rocket), Team Rocket Headquarters
Seth was expecting an answer from James, but then he heard someone else enter the room. He turned to see someone who wasn't wearing the normal Rocket uniform. Tyson lowered his head and glared, but remained silent.

"Some would see that as you not liking our great and wonderous leader."

Seth just chuckled. He crossed his arms over his chest and leaned against the wall. Tyson looked up at his trainer, the Houndoom showing the vertical scar over the bridge of his nose to him. He then sat down by Seth, completely submissive to him.

"Is there some sort of reason to this gathering when work should be getting done?"

It was then the leader of Team Rocket entered the room. Seth now showed no emotion on his features. He wasn't going to be the first to speak, knowing that someone would gladly do that.

"Blade master you are here. Sorry about all the racket sir. Now I wanted to ask you could I lead a expedition to the johto region sir. This region is nearly destroyed and the rebels are nowhere to be found. I think its time to expand are operation to the johto and dominate the johto. Little by little we take over then we crush the towns in utter chaos. Grasp these regions with a iron fist Blade I'm ready may I please."

And it was James who was the first to speak. Seth wasn't sure how the leader would react to the lieutenant calling him by his name. Seth then smirked before pushing himself off of the wall and taking a few steps forward.

"Is that so, Lieutenant? There are still more rebels in Kanto, and they can cause us a bit of trouble if we just sent most of our grunts to Johto," he said. "Now I don't see a problem with you going with a few of them, sir, but I would rather stay here and deal with any of the stragglers." He then turned to the Rocket leader. "That is if it's alright with you, sir."

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~

Last edited by CM; 02-20-2011 at 07:29 PM.
Old 02-20-2011, 07:33 PM
Kaioo Offline

Ashleigh/Ieyaso Tobakuri
Rocket/Rebel
Unspecified Location

"Ononokusu, dodge the Hyper Beam!" Ashleigh growled.

However, Ononokusu couldn't move, and it was then that Ashleigh noticed that Ononokusu's legs were frozen, and Ashleigh looked around, wondering how it happened, but saw nothing that could of frozen the large centipede-like dragon and cursed under her breath.

Ononokusu was knocked backwards by the blue dragon's Hyper Beam attack, and Ashleigh frowned, though it was unnoticed. Ashleigh began to laugh, as a purple aura shrouded Ononokusu, and small pebbles began floating around its body.

"Ononokusu, power surge." Ashleigh commanded, smirking. "Unify power into a beam."

The purple energy gathered, forming a large sphere in front of Ononokusu, before converting into a large beam which hurtled towards Ashleigh's opponent. Ashleigh smirked. She wasn't targeting the Salamence anymore, no, she was targeting its trainer. The beam cascaded through the air, appearing like a blur to the naked eye.

Suddenly, the beam shot upward, exploding in the air, doing no harm to anything, and Ashleigh stared in shock.

"Didn't anybody teach you to fight with honor?" a man demanded, and Ashleigh's eyes widened at the sight of a samurai standing only five metres in front of Ichiru, effectively having saved the boy's life.

"Ononokusu Dragon Pulse!" Ashleigh shouted. "Aim for the samurai."

A pulse of purple energy surged towards the samurai, who deflected it with his katana, the pulse slamming into the ground weakly.

"Keep firing!" Ashleigh growled.

The samurai swatted the pulses away with ease, and Ashleigh gave up, returning Ononokusu, and began to step away, when the samurai burst forwards, swinging his katana at Ashleigh. Ashleigh leapt backwards, narrowly avoiding the blade, and landed in a crouched position, standing up. It was then that a deep cut was noticeable on her helmet, which collapsed into two parts, and fell to the floor, revealing who she was. A trickle of blood fell from her face, a small cut on her cheek from the katana, and landed on her breastplate.

"I will get my revenge, you wait." Ashleigh growled, and with that she fled, disappearing on the spot.

The samurai sheathed his katana, and turned round to face Ichiru, walking towards him, stopping several steps in front of him. The samurai's right hand remained on the hilt of his katana as he stared at Ichiru for several moments.

"My name is Ieyaso Tobakuri, the last of the Tobakuri family." The samurai introduced himself. "You are Ichiru Kagami I presume, brother of Kiseki Kagami? I am your bodyguard."

Keiru Ketchum/Blade Abakagi
Rocket;Commander/Rocket;Leader
Team Rocket HQ

"Kanto is not yet purged of the rebel threat, and there is also the problem of invading Johto. There is only one viable way to get a large enough number of grunts to successfully begin operations there quickly, and that would most likely be well protected." Blade stated, glancing at the Lieutenant, then at Keiru. "If I were to send you to Johto, it would be with a very small group of Rockets, not enough to openly do anything, since Johto is strong, but enough to make an impact and begin to gather more fighters in Johto trainers. Now, the problem is, I can't just send any ordinary group of grunts with you, as they lack the finesse of being intelligent."

Blade looked at Keiru for a moment, pondering some unknown thought, before coming to a conclusion.

"X, you will accompany the Lieutenant to Johto. Also, inform Ash Ketchum and Crystal Momoyia that they too will be going." Blade commanded. "I see no problem with you continuing to hunt down the rebels here Seth, your skills have helped Team Rocket many a time, and I think it rightly so that you be rewarded for your skills. Consider yourself a Lieutenant now. Keep up the good work."

Blade turned to walk away, glancing back at James Rodgers.

"Oh, and if you blurt out my real name like that again, you will regret it." Blade growled. "There's a spy in our midsts, and I don't want my identity getting out."

Old 02-20-2011, 10:25 PM
Megiddo Flame Offline

(I might not be on much, so keep me in the know when I am. Anyways, my characters will meet you guys later.)
Old 02-20-2011, 10:51 PM
DarkAmethyst Offline

OoC: Alright, thank you for letting me know ahead of time.

IC: Ichiru and Kiseki Kagami
Rebels
Unknown location

"Ononokusu, dodge the Hyper Beam!" The girl growled.

However, her Pokémon didn't move, and the twins instantly saw that this was because its legs were frozen - most likely from the beam they'd seen just seconds before.

The Hyper Beam knocked it backwards, and shortly after, the Rocket girl began to laugh, much to the twins' surprise. A purple aura shrouded the Haxorus, small pebbles beginning to float around its body.

"Ononokusu, power surge." She commanded. "Unify power into a beam."

The purple energy gathered into a large sphere in front of the Haxorus and turned into a large beam, which shot in Ichiru and Salamence's direction, although it appeared to be nothing more than a blur.

"Ichiru--!" Kiseki started to block his brother after noticing that the beam was aimed for him rather than Salamence, but just as he started to move, the beam shot up and into the air, bringing no harm to anything.

"Didn't anybody teach you to fight with honor?" The twins stared in shock at the samurai standing around five meters in front of Ichiru, having appeared from seemingly nowhere.

"Ononokusu Dragon Pulse!" The girl shouted. "Aim for the samurai."

A pulse of purple energy shot toward the samurai, who deflected it with his katana. Upon the command of its trainer, the Haxorus continued firing, but to no avail, with the samurai easily swatting them away. After so many attacks had been deflected, the Rocket trainer seemed to give up, returning her Pokémon to its Pokéball and starting to step back. However, the samurai charged forward and swung the katana at her, prompting her to leap backwards, narrowly avoiding the blade.

She landed on the ground in a crouched position, a slash visible on her helmet. It collapsed into two parts, revealing the familiar face beneath. Kiseki's eyes widened in shock as he looked at her.

"A-Ashleigh?!" Ichiru looked at Kiseki when he spoke, his eyes darting back to the blonde in front of them.

"That's Ashleigh?"

Kiseki simply nodded in response to his brother, looking back at Ashleigh as a trickle of blood ran down her cheek from a cut that the katana had caused, landing on the breastplate.

"I will get my revenge, you wait." Ashleigh growled.

"Wait!" Kiseki started to try and chase after her, but Ichiru grabbed him, holding him back as she fled, disappearing on the spot. The younger twin sighed, watching the samurai sheath his katana before turning to face Ichiru and walking toward him, stopping several steps away.

"My name is Ieyaso Tobakuri, the last of the Tobakuri family." He introduced himself after several seconds of staring at the dark haired teen. "You are Ichiru Kagami I presume, brother of Kiseki Kagami? I am your bodyguard."

"Bodyguard?" Kiseki echoed, looking at him in confusion.

"Thank you for saving me, but... how do you know our names?" Ichiru asked as Salamence turned to look at the trio, eyeing Ieyaso curiously.

Ash Ketchum
Team Rocket
Rocket HQ

"It's possible we were in the same area at the same time, but I don't think we exchanged names until now." Crystal answered, and Ash nodded slowly, averting his gaze to Pikachu, who was looking back at Persian.

"Yeah, that's probably the case." He answered, looking back up at Crystal. "Nice to meet you then, I guess."

OoC: Fail post is fail D:

Last edited by DarkAmethyst; 02-20-2011 at 11:10 PM.
Old 02-21-2011, 04:53 AM
Kalimari Offline

Choi Ri
Rebel
Unknown Location, Kanto Region

The young boy drew his breath in slowly once again. His eyes danced from one person to the other. It wasn't a big patrol this time, only a two-man squad. While he was relieved at first (the first patrol consisting of five people), Choi knew that less people meant a more elite task force. They were trained for people like him. Seconds seemed like hours as Choi locked eyes with one of the pokeballs worn around the first man's belt. If only Choi was a stealthy person... No.

The rebel breathed a silent sigh of relief as the patrol had walked a considerable distance away from his current position. His companion, Roserade, was right next to him.

"Well, there goes another one, huh?" Choi said to his companion. He slowly scanned the sides of the forest to check for more Rocket activity, then proceeded to stand up slowly and brush himself off. The tired teenager didn't know how much more time he could delay by himself. He wasn't aware if there were any others like him, most had already become Rockets. Roserade quickly clung to Choi's back as the two continued down the path that the Rocket patrol once came from.

"Don't worry girl, we'll find food soon." he managed to say, grasping his growling stomach. All the little pokemon could do was nod.

OOC: a little shorter than normal...
Old 02-21-2011, 06:04 PM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Send a message via AIM to CM

Seth Black (Rocket), Team Rocket Headquarters
Seth listened as the Rocket leader voiced his opinion on the matter of sending people to Johto. He knew of one person still in Kanto that could cause some problems if she were to get information on them, and that would be one Rocket member's older sibling. However her location was unknown. But at the moment Seth wasn't too worried about her. He was more worried about the rebels that are grouped up. Once rebel isn't that much of a problem, but a group of them could be.

Seth was dragged out of this thoughts when Blade addressed him. He gave the leader his full attention as he spoke. At first Seth didn't seem interested, but then he smirked when he heard his rise in rank. Giovanni never acknowledged him like that before, so it's possible that Seth may indeed like Blade better. But that still didn't take away from the intimidation the Rocket leader had over him.

"Thank you, Sir. I will not disappoint you," Seth said with a small bow before he left the room. Might as well go and see if anyone is back yet to send out on a little reconnoissance mission for him before going onto the battlefield himself.
Crystal Momoyia (Rocket), Team Rocket Headquarters
Crystal looked back down at Persian and Pikachu, seeing that the two had a connection. Both looked like something was bothering them, but she couldn't quite put her finger on what it was. She would have to ask the feline Pokémon later. She felt Loki turn to look over his shoulder and then felt him growl. Crystal then turned before she glared, seeing who was walking towards them. It was none other than Seth Black. He had a smirk on his face and his Houndoom was walking with his head held high.

"Now what do we have here? Making friends?" Seth asked as he walked up to Crystal, standing on her right side.

Surge glared and snarled at Tyson, and the other Houndoom only smirked as the blue-eyed one lowered his head. Crystal then chuckled as she looked away from the older trainer, only to silence it when Seth wrapped his arm around her waist. She stiffened, but didn't try to get away.

"What if I am?" she asked, no emotion in her voice.

"Then good for you," Seth said before looking over Ash, knowing who he was. "Well, you two are needed in the meeting room. Some new assignment or something. All I know is that I am now higher in rank, so you two better behave or I may have to deal with you."

With that Seth walked off, Crystal and her Pokémon watching his every move. Tyson chuckled as he walked past Surge, the younger Houndoom wanting to take him out right there. But the blue-eyed Houndoom knew better than to start a battle in the middle of the hallway. After Seth was out of sight, Crystal returned her attention to Ash.

"Well, we better go see what's up," she said, turning on her heel to walk to the meeting room with her three Pokémon.

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Old 02-21-2011, 06:10 PM
Megiddo Flame Offline

ERIC DAMON
REBEL
JUST REACHED ROCKET BASE IN SEVII ISLANDS, NEAR PEGGY OWEN'S CELL

Eric Damon has miraculously snuck past the guards, and those that noticed him were uncsonscious, as Eric knocked the wind right out of them.

Eric noticed the alarm blaring, and sent out his Skuntank to check to see if there was a laser system to keep the hostages from escaping. Eric, being from Sinnoh, was used to Skuntank spray. There were no lasers, but a guard was bugging Peggy Owen, his girlfriend, in her cell.

Eric then returned Skuntank, and shouted at the guard "LEAVE HERE ALONE, UNLESS YOU HAVE A DEATH WISH!" Eric knew this was the same fool who killed his parents.

Eric sent out Dusknoir to use Ice Beam on the bars of the cell to break them, and the ghostly Pokemon instinctively protected Eric by throwing the guard into the opposite wall. The guard wasn't quite dead, but was unconscious and bleeding. Eric then said "Don't mess with me, and stay away from my girl!"

Eric quickly returned Dusknoir to its Pokeball.

Peggy was with her Pachirisu, and Eric said "There's no time. We MUST get out of here!"

Eric noticed a large explosion set off by something he wasn't sure about what, or who set it off, but it blew a hole in the roof nearby.

Convenient for them, Eric decided to fly out with Peggy and Pachirisu on his Tropius, and they made it out.

Apparently, a Pokemon of some sort caused the explosion.

Within half an hour, they weren't too far from where the others rebels were in Kanto, or was it Johto? They weren't sure.

Eric then decided to ask his girlfriend "Will you..... Marry... Me?"

Peggy said "YES! I've been waiting SO LONG for you to finally say that to me! Let's plan it after Team Rocket is done for!"

Eric then said "Glad to hear it, my love."

Tropius gently landed nearby.

Eric contacted the other rebels on his Snag Machine's communicator and said "We finally made it here. This is fellow rebel Eric Damon and my fiancee Peggy Owen. We're comin' in!"

Peggy contacted the Ranger Union and told them "Hey, y'all, it's me. Peggy Owen. I made it out safely. Eric came and rescued me, and the best news is he proposed to me! Oh, and we saw a strange Pokemon outside the Rocket base. I think it could've been Mewtwo, but who knows? I couldn't see it that well. It's pretty dark over here now. Either way, it blew a hole in the ceiling, and now we're safe. Luckily, the Grunts were too slow to get us. Peggy out!"

They proceeded to get inside the base. Eric has no idea how he knows he could get there, but he did.
Old 02-21-2011, 06:53 PM
DarkAmethyst Offline

Ash Ketchum
Team Rocket
Rocket HQ

A few moments of silence passed between the two of them before the fox-like Pokémon, who Ash remembered Crystal called Loki, turned and looked over her shoulder before letting out a growl. Ash looked past the blue haired girl to see an older male with black hair approach her from behind, a Houndoom at his side as well.

"Now what do we have here? Making friends?" He asked as he walked up to Crystal, standing on her right side.

Crystal's Houndoom snarled at the other, who simply smirked in response. It didn't seem as though the two were on good terms with each other. Even Pikachu was glaring at the dark haired trainer, which was odd, since Pikachu was normally friendly with everyone.

Crystal chuckled, although it was silenced when the other trainer wrapped his arm around her waist. Ash noticed her stiffen, although she made no attempts to get away. Somehow the sight of this guy putting his hands on her in any way made Ash's blood boil. He couldn't figure out why, but he couldn't stand to see it, although he'd never met either of them before.

"What if I am?" Crystal responded to him with no emotion in her voice as Pikachu scampered up to Ash's shoulder, glaring at the older trainer.

"Then good for you," He responded, glancing at Ash, who glared at him in response."Well, you two are needed in the meeting room. Some new assignment or something. All I know is that I am now higher in rank, so you two better behave or I may have to deal with you."

With that he walked off, and Ash averted his gaze to the floor, trying to figure out what this sudden rage was. Pikachu looked at his trainer, knowing what he was thinking and feeling. He was partially glad Ash still had these emotions; maybe they could help him regain his memories.

"Well, we better go see what's up," Ash looked back up at Crystal as she spoke, turning on her heel afterward and walking down the hall toward the meeting room with her Pokémon. Ash gave a soft sigh, following after her silently.

After turning the corner, he approached the door to the meeting room, opening it and quietly stepping inside. He spotted Keiru instantly, along with one other male Rocket. He didn't see Blade anywhere around, meaning he'd most likely missed his appearance already.

"What's this about a new assignment for us?" He asked, glancing back at Crystal as he spoke, looking to Keiru.

Old 02-21-2011, 07:27 PM
Kalimari Offline

Choi Ri
Rebel
Unknown Location, Kanto Region

It was dangerous to be walking outside in plain view (with the exception of the trees) in the forest. No, it was twice as dangerous. There is a reason why Choi has been checking his back every minute. If he had come across someone, battling them would be fairly even. The problem was that Choi had a shortage of strong pokemon in his arsenal. Sure, at least half of them would be able to put up a fight, but in his eyes, they were useful mostly for support. Instead of facing the enemy and fighting, he would frantically search for an easy way out. It would be easier on the pokemon's health anyway.

"Hey Roserade, you're getting a little heavy for me now. When can we switch turns?" he joked after a long 10 minutes of walking. The grass-poison pokemon merely produced a small chuckle. The boy was getting very worn out. One sleepless night and no breakfast really impacts the body. He looked back at his Roserade, whose eyes were half shut. Choi looked up at the sky in front of him and sighed deeply. Then, he felt Roserade stiffen up behind him. When he looked back once more, the pokemon was moving its head left and right, perking up.

"What is it? Did you pick up on something?" Choi asked. Roserade gave him a determined nod and pointed 24 degrees in front of him. Roserade had found a scent of food, human food. Wherever the place was, Choi knew that he would be taking a risk to try and seek the location of the scent. But at this point, feeling his belly once again, he didn't care. He just needed some place to rest. Gathering himself together, he and Roserade pushed onwards to the sweet smell of food.
Old 02-21-2011, 09:08 PM
Kaioo Offline

Keiru Ketchum
Rocket;Commander
Rocket HQ

"Pack your bags little one, we're going on a little trip to Johto to kill some rebels, kidnap some people and begin operations in the damned region of Johto, it's pretty damned when we get there." Keiru stated. "Right, both of you are going. Also I am going, and so is Lieutenant James Rodgers over there. I'm going to the training room to get some last minute training in, see you in thirty minutes at the training room, Don't be late, or you'll be in the NAUGHTY CORNER."

With that Keiru left, and turned to his left, walking down the corridor, then turned round the corner, then another corner, and entered the training room. He surveyed the room, noting the lack of anybody, and began beating the crap out of a training dummy. After ten minutes of doing this, he grew bored, throwing one last punch, which snapped the dummy clean in half, and he smiled. After that, he needed something to refresh himself, and entered the unisex shower room, taking his helmet and armor off and placing it on the bench, and taking the rest of his clothes off, and placing them next to the armor, and entered the shower, turning the water on, and he felt the hot water cascade upon his body.

Keiru was deep in thought over heading to Johto, when he suddenly heard a noise, his full attention turning to his surroundings. He'd seen nobody in the room, and he couldn't ignore the possibility of rebel assassins or a spy in the building. Keiru reached out to the shower shelf, picking up his knife which he kept with him on situations where his amazing armor was no longer on his body, and scanned the room carefully, trying to pick out any sign of movement. The knife he held was not visible unless the origin of the noise was directly in front of the shower bit he was in.

Ieyaso Tobakuri
Rebels
Unspecified Location

"I know your names because I am tasked with protecting you two. Big things are expected of you, and you two are important to the future, and must be protected at all costs." Ieyaso stated. "You two play a part in the downfall of Team Rocket. That Rocket you were battling, I have been hunting her down for some time. Are you an idiot or something? You thought you'd be able to match up to the Dragon of Team Rocket? Hell, you need some training before you can even consider standing a chance."

"It's getting late, we should make camp here." Ieyaso sighed, glancing up at the sky.

Ashleigh
Rocket
Team Rocket HQ

Ashleigh stormed into the HQ, thinking deeply as she hurried to her room. She was incredibly annoyed. How the heck had the samurai found her? Just her luck, there she was about to kill two Rebels, and the samurai turns up. Ashleigh entered her room, frowning as she tore open the cupboard, pulling out her red set of armor, which she mysteriously had since she joined Team Rocket, and she didn't remember how she got it, and discarded her blue dragon-like armor, replacing it with the red armor. The dragon had changed its colours. No longer was it the calm, majestic blue dragon. No, it was the angry, fire-breathing red dragon of hate and pain. She was not in a happy mood.