Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 02-17-2011, 07:01 PM
DarkAmethyst Offline

Send a message via MSN to DarkAmethyst
Default Deadly Alliance (Revived)

Alright, just to remind everyone what the rules are...

1) No godmodding. You’re not Superman. You and your Pokémon CAN get hurt.
2) No bunnying. Don’t control other people’s characters without their consent. It’s annoying.
3) No spamming. This includes OOC.
4) No flaming. Not everyone thinks or writes the way you do. Respect that.
5) Proper grammar and spelling are required. D0n’t typ3 li3k th!5. Please. User Microsoft Word or something to check your spelling. Emoticons ( etc.) are forbidden in posts as well. This does not include OOC.
6) No one liners. Please make your posts at LEAST one paragraph long. Writer’s block is understandable, but one line is not enough for a decent post.
7) Be active. If you have to go somewhere or simply can’t keep up with the roleplay, let me know beforehand. Otherwise you will be removed.
8) No more than four characters. I know I normally don’t put a limit, but I’ve noticed lately that too many characters per person can get very confusing.
9) PG-13 romance and violence. Blood and kissing is okay, but nothing much more please. Anything further belongs in the PMS.
10) Have fun!

Current RPers

Rockets
Ash Ketchum (DarkAmethyst)
Crystal Momoyia (Crystal Momoyia)
Seth Black (Crystal Momoyia)
James Rodgers (Lieutenant; CrazyTrainer)
Keiru Ketchum (Kaioo)
Blade Abakagi (Leader; Kaioo)
Ashleigh "Ashe" (Kaioo)

Rebels
Ichiru and Kiseki Kagami (DarkAmethyst)
Keynoma Momoyia (Crystal Momoyia)
David Cattleman (LimeGreen)
Setarcos "The Chessmaster" (narpheonix)
Shay Miru (ID Saraibre Ryu)
Ieyaso Tobakuri (Kaioo)

SU thread --> http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/foru...d.php?t=111270

DS thread --> http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/foru...21#post3248921

I'd also like to request that you all refrain from explicit language. I know I didn't mention it in the rules, but I meant to. We don't need the characters cussing like sailors. Also, could you all post your character's name, location and alliance at the beginning of your posts so that there won't be any confusion with who's on what side or where we're all at?

Someone can go ahead and start, and I'll fall in. I'm currently completely braindead for a way to start the RP. kthxbai. :3

"There is no hope of winning unless you fight."

Old 02-17-2011, 07:14 PM
Kaioo Offline

Send a message via AIM to Kaioo
Default Re: Deadly Alliance (Revived)

OOC: it's been a while since I've rped :P forgive me if it's sucky May be edited in the near future :P

IC:
Blade Abakagi
Rockets
Pallet Town

Blade scanned the husk that was once Pallet Town, revelling in the chaos of which it now lay in, the buildings a mess, the paths split and littered with trash. Blade couldn't wait to spread the chaos of Kanto to the rest of the world, in fact, he was anxious to start.

"Soon, the entire world will be under my control." Blade laughed. "My world."

Keiru Ketchum
Rockets
Unspecified Location

Keiru sighed as he stretched, staring calmly at the confirmed hostile building several meters in front of him. This building was one of many rebel hideouts spread across the world, and it was not going to stand. Keiru glanced at his companion, his brother, and smiled, though it was not visible due to his armor.

"Let's make quick work of this." Keiru stated, unleashing his Tyranitar and his Lucario. "Lucario use Aura Sphere, Tyranitar combine a Hyper Beam with Lucario's Aura Sphere and fire!"

Lucario prepared the sphere of blue energy, which grew to a considerable size, and flung it in the direction of the rebel building. Tyranitar let out a bellow, as a massive white beam protruded from its mouth, enveloping the Aura Sphere, and changing colour to cobalt blue, and doubling in size, and finally slammed into the building.

The ground began to rumble violently as the attack collided with the building, pieces of the building crumbling to the ground, whilst the beam came crashing through the other side of the building, and hurtling into the distance. The building shook violently, before crumbling, spewing a cloud of dust high into the air, as smoke rose as well from the ruins of the building.

Keiru returned his Pokemon, and looked at his brother.

"Well, it's time we leave. This will certainly of drawn some attention." Keiru chuckled.

Ashleigh "Ashe"
Rockets
Unspecified Location

Ashleigh sat on the treebranch staring down at the two figures, narrowing her eyes. They were twins, and she had been following them for some time. They were confimed rebels, and she was going to take them out. Ashleigh leapt out of the tree, landing in a crouching position behind the twins, before standing up to her full height, and glared at the twins, her crimson eyes staring hard at them.

"I don't like little boys who step out of line and try and take down the Rockets." Ashleigh growled. "It's time you learn a lesson. A lesson that ends with your death."

Credit to Neo Pikachu for the avatar.
Old 02-17-2011, 07:37 PM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Send a message via AIM to CM

Crystal Momoyia and Seth Black (Rockets), Team Rocket Headquarters
Crystal sighed as she walked through the empty corridor. She didn't like wearing the uniform, which was the typical black short sleeve shirt and a skirt for the girls, but Crystal managed to get the pants instead like the guys uniform. On the front of the button up shirt was the signature red "R". By her side on her right was the tan Classic Cat Pokémon, Perisan, and to her left pressing the side of its face to her leg was the hellhound looking Dark Pokémon, Houndoom. The hound's eyes were closed and no emotion could be read on his features. Crystal, on the other hand, seemed uneasy. Persian glanced up at her trainer, worried about her.

"Why on edge?" a voice sounded though the hallway.

The blue haired female turned to meet the gaze of another Rocket member. He was taller than her and had black hair and navy eyes. Her own cobalt blue eyes glared as he smirked. She was not in the mood. The Houndoom felt his trainer tense, and he let out a growl when he caught the man's scent, who had chuckled after he heard the growl.

"I see that he still doesn't like me that much for the past we had. Seems like Surge has gotten very protective of you, Crystal."

"Shut it, Seth. Sadly I don't want your company right now. I'm fed up with being here and I'm hoping that someone has something for me to do," Crystal replied, soon regretting her choice of words when she saw Seth's smirk. "And no, I didn't mean do anything with you."

"That's too bad. I was hoping that I could get you to myself for a while," Seth replied with a small smirk before he walked past the younger female trainer. "Perhaps another time then."

Crystal sighed before she turned a corner to walk down another hallway, not caring where she was going now. Surge's head did not leave her leg, where his right eye was pressed firmly against her left leg. Persian had never left her trainer's side either, and had also glared at Seth before the two parted ways. Her heels started to echo, and since that was the only sound that was heard other than the Pokémon's claws hitting the tile, Crystal knew that she was the only one for now. Everyone else seemed to be out causing trouble, but they were usually sent in teams so she herself didn't go. She would rather go on solo missions or maybe with one or two people, but not in any of the big groups that where sent out. So for now she was content being with her Pokémon, even though deep down she was terribly worried for her sisters.

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Old 02-17-2011, 07:59 PM
DarkAmethyst Offline

Ash Ketchum
Team Rocket
...Somewhere in Kanto xD;

Ash stood with his arms folded, looking at the building several meters in front of them; a confirmed hideout of the rebels. He heard Keiru sigh from beside him and turned to look at his brother just before he spoke.

"Let's make quick work of this." He unleashed his Tyranitar and Lucario after speaking, Lucario use Aura Sphere, Tyranitar combine a Hyper Beam with Lucario's Aura Sphere and fire!"

Pikachu started foward as well, only to stop when Ash held up a hand, looking down at it with a smirk.

"Let Keiru handle this one." The Lightning Mouse obeyed, climbing up its trainer's body to perch itself on his shoulder, watching as the older male's Pokémon began their attacks.

Lucario prepared a sphere of blue energy, which grew to an impressive size, and flung it toward the rebel building. At the same time, Tyranitar let out a loud bellow and a massive, white beam shot from its mouth, enveloping the Aura Sphere, thus changing the color to a cobalt blue. which grew to a considerable size, and flung it in the direction of the rebel building. Tyranitar let out a bellow, as a massive white beam protruded from its mouth, enveloping the Aura Sphere, and changing colour to cobalt blue, doubling its size at the same time, before finally slamming into the building.

The ground shook violently as the attack collided with the building, pieces of it crumbling to the ground from the impact. A beam came crashing through the other side of the building, shooting off into the distance. The building shook violently, crumbling to the ground and spewing a cloud of dust and smoke.

Ash smirked as Keiru returned his Pokémon, and Pikachu's ears drooped at the sight. Unlike Ash, it hadn't been brainwashed, and still knew that what they were going was wrong, but it couldn't go against its trainer.

"Well, it's time we leave. This will certainly of drawn some attention." Keiru chuckled, bringing Ash to look at him. He nodded in response, turning his back on the remains of the destroyed building behind them.

"Seem like the missions are getting a bit too easy, eh?"

Ichiru and Kiseki Kagami
Rebels
...Somewhere in Kanto .. again

"Do you think we'll find anything sometime soon?" A black haired boy in a red hoodie looked at his brother, his hands folded behind his head as he looked up at the sky.

"You mean, find her anytime soon, right?"

"No!" Kiseki responded stubbornly, although his hands dropped to his sides after, his gaze falling to the ground. "...Yes... Both, I guess."

"We will eventually, I'm sure." Ichiru glanced down at the Umbreon walking alongside him. "You know Team Rocket pops up everywhere." Just as he finished speaking, Umbreon's ears perked up, and it stopped walking, bringing the twins to do the same as Kiseki's Pachirisu scampered up onto his head.

A figure suddenly dropped in front of them from above, rising to its full height as it looked at them. Crimson red eyes could be seen beneath the helmet, adding to the intimidation given off just by the armor alone. The combination of the two almost made the figure appear like a demon.

"What the heck is that?" Kiseki's question came out softly as he took a step back from the armored figure, obviously startled by not only the appearance, but the entrance as well.

"I assume it's a person, Kiseki..."

"I don't like little boys who step out of line and try and take down the Rockets." The figure growled. The twins could easily tell from the voice that it was a girl, although Kiseki's eyes widened a bit as she spoke. He recognized that voice... "It's time you learn a lesson. A lesson that ends with your death."

Ichiru's gaze narrowed and he pulled out a Pokéball, stepping in front of his twin.

"See? I told you they pop up everywhere." He glanced back at Kiseki, who still seemed to be in shock. "Arrogant Rockets..."

OoC: Still have writer's block. Forgive meh D:

Last edited by DarkAmethyst; 02-17-2011 at 08:04 PM.
Old 02-17-2011, 11:06 PM
LimeGreen Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

David Cattleman
Rebellion
Seafoam Islands

David stood on a beach, staring across the horizon. The ocean was silent, and the Seafoam islands where quite possibly the only thing untouched by Team Rocket in a while as Articuno was long gone from this seemingly empty place. David took a deep breath and looked up at the sky, it was cloudy, dark, and gloomy, and the skies, and the ocean which where usually filled with Pokemon, are void of any sign of life. David grabbed a pokeball, and let out his Charizard, and then David climbed on the back of the huge creature, and said “Let’s fly over Kanto and scan for any activity.”
Old 02-18-2011, 04:42 AM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

OoC: I normally never do this, so I'm sorry for not waiting longer for others to reply before posting again but I have an idea that'll work right now since no one is interacting with my characters at the moment.

Crystal Momoyia (Rocket) and Keynoma Momoyia (rebel), Team Rocket Headquarters and Undisclosed Location
Crystal continued to walk though the empty corridors until she came across a room she has visited many times before. She looked both ways down the hall she was in before quickly entering the room with her two Pokémon. She had to make sure no one was around to overhear what she was about to do.

In this room were video phones, similar to the ones found in a Pokémon Center. However, these were black machines with the signature "R" on the sides. Crystal sighed and shook her head at this. They were so unoriginal at times with things. Seriously, Isn't the bold red colored "R" on black background getting old already? she thought as she approached one of the machines. She had found a way to hack into it and make it to where it was like she had never made the phone call she was about to make. She quickly dialed in the code to cover her call before dialing the number she needed. She didn't have the screen on so that the light of it would not be seen from the hallway. It wasn't long until a voice was heard on the other end.

"Keynoma speaking," a soft, kind voice answered.

"Sis, it's Crystal," Crystal said, a small smile now on her face.

"Crystal! Oh my, I'm glad to hear from you. It's been months!"

One of the only things that could now make Crystal smile was talking to her older sister. If she answered, then that means that Team Rocket hasn't gotten to her. She didn't think that her younger sister would be caught since she was in Sinnoh, so for now she was mainly concerned for her older sibling who was still within the Kanto region. But that wasn't the only one she was terribly worried about.

Soon crying was heard in the background, and Crystal knew the cause of it. Keynoma asked for a moment and Crystal understood. Not too long ago, Keynoma had a child. She had broken up with her fiancé just before the birth of the child, so the baby boy inherited the Momoyia name. Crystal just loved her nephew to death, even though she has yet to see him. It wasn't until the last call she shared with Keynoma did she even know she had a nephew.

"Sorry about that. Caiden woke up from a nap," Keynoma said after she picked up the phone again.

"It's alright. Sorry I haven't called, but it wasn't until recently that everyone was in the base. I couldn't risk it," Crystal explained, sadness in her voice.

"I understand, dear. I just wish that you would come home."

"You know I can't. I'm a Rocket now. I don't remember how it happened, but if they were to find you they would steal your Pokémon."

Even though Team Rocket was all about stealing other's Pokémon, Crystal just couldn't stand the thought of Keynoma's being taken from her. All of hers were unnaturally colored, and there was a special bond between trainer and Pokémon. Crystal could not be the cause for that bond to break.

Before something else could be said, a flash of light came from Crystal's belt. One of her Pokémon was releasing itself, and this couldn't be good. Soon the light faded to reveal a fox-like creature. It was a Pokémon from a region Crystal had yet to travel, but her sister had. It was a Zorua, the Tricky Fox Pokémon. But instead of the natural black and red colors, this one was brown and blue. The Zorua chuckled before running out of the room, wanting to play. Crystal bit her lip to keep her from growling as Persian took after the small fox.

"I have to go, Sis. Loki got out of his Poké Ball and I have to go get him before he causes trouble."

"I understand. I just hope I can hear from you again soon," was Keynoma's reply, a bit of sadness and concern lacing her voice.

"I'll call back as soon as I can," Crystal said before hanging up and then leaving the room with Surge to get the Zorua, Loki, before he caused any problems.

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Old 02-18-2011, 07:11 AM
Saraibre Ryu Offline
Drasconis Deviantus

Shay Miru
Rebel
Keyoma’s Undisclosed Location

I honestly wasn’t too happy about being here. Traveling out of my time and well over three regions to get here. Well finally, here we were. Tectori softly pounded the ground, veering forward at his own steady pace. I leaned against the tree on his back. We had seen the sun rise and fall today in our travels. We had minimal sleep, but that wasn’t new for us. Hell, I wouldn’t of even been here if I didn’t own the person who called me a favor, and it wasn’t a person related to another that was on my napkin notes o friends.

I could see the forest clearing and a small house just between a small glade. This must of been the place. As we drew closer, I hopped off Tectori’s back and walked next to him, patting his earthy shell. Once I could plainly see the door, I returned the Torterra to his Pokeball. He needed some rest after that. Hell, I needed some sleep.

I was about to knock when I felt some shifting under my sweater. I honestly almost forgot I was holding a small little Pokemon under it, that is if you would call a Deino small. I could feel her head turn against my chest, meaning she was still alive. I rubbed her side before taking my other arm and knocking on the door. I waited a bit, knowing that the sister of one of my friends would open it. I still remembered the phone call...

~~~

I was out riding Asharas at the time, amazing how you could get such good reception at over a thousand feet. My Poke-gear rang, which was very rare, as no one ever called me for any reason unless someone was dying a terrible death. I picked it up, not even looking at the number, as only people that I knew and who knew me had my number.

“Hello?”

“Shay?”

I found that a rather stupid question so only proceeded to breath into the phone.

“Shay I needed to call you about...my sister.”

The voice seemed familiar...wait, sister...

“Keynoma?”

“Yeah...”

She certainly didn’t sound anything well. Knowing her, if she was calling me, there was probably something wrong that she couldn’t handle. I listened carefully, Asharas doing the same, at least as well as she could being the pilot and all.

“Crystal is...she’s with the Rockets. I, I don’t know...”

I was taken by surprise with that. Crystal was with the Rockets? The Rockets of all people? I was beyond dumbfounded and I wasn’t one to call Crystal’s sister a liar. If Crystal was with the Rockets for whatever reason, this definitely meant trouble. Keynoma certainly wasn’t in her mind for an explanation, and knowing her, she needed to focus on other things right now than trying to explain to her sisters friend who was flying at over a thousand feet altitude why her sister was with a crazy criminal organization.

“I’ll come see you and you can explain to me what you know then.” I replied calmly.

After some sobbing, she explained to me her location and my Charizard and I had it memorized faster than a Metagross could. We turned around and started to head for Kanto.

~~~

Thus, now I was here, at the doorstep of one of the Momoyia’s.
Old 02-18-2011, 07:57 AM
Kaioo Offline

OOC: ugggh ¬_¬ I really need to get into the swing of roleplaying again :/

IC:
Ashleigh "Ashe"
Rockets
Unspecified Location

Ashleigh remained motionless as one of the twins stepped forward, gripping a Pokeball, and smirked.

"Are you sure you can handle me?" Ashleigh chuckled, stretching one of her hands in front of her, palm facing upwards, a Pokeball seemingly appearing out of nowhere, and she tightened her grip around the Pokeball. "Don't play with the fire of the dragon, otherwise you're going to get burnt."

Ashleigh threw the Pokeball in front of her, the red and white sphere twirling beautifully in the air, opening with a crack, and unleashing a large centipede-like dragon which bellowed with rage upon spotting Ashleigh's opponent.

"He's real hungry, it's been a while since he's eaten fresh meat." Ashleigh smiled.

Ashleigh already had a plan forming within her head, altering bits and bobs of it slightly if she felt they weren't right, or took the enjoyment out of the battle, what little she would get she wanted to keep. Ashleigh played a little game with herself, trying to estimate how long her opponent would last before he would be whimpering for her to spare him. She nodded to herself when she decided upon two minutes.

Last edited by Kaioo; 02-18-2011 at 03:24 PM.
Old 02-18-2011, 06:55 PM
DarkAmethyst Offline

Ichiru and Kiseki Kagami
Rebels
Unknown location

"Are you sure you can handle me?" The girl chuckled as she stretched out one of her hands, a Pokéball appearing out of seemingly nowhere. "Don't play with the fire of the dragon, otherwise you're going to get burnt."

She threw the Pokéball into the air, releasing a large, centipede-like dragon, who roared at the sight of the twins.

"He's real hungry, it's been a while since he's eaten fresh meat."

Ichiru glared at the Pokémon in front of him, tossing his own Pokéball, watching the white light that came out from within materialize into a large, blue dragon with red wings. It didn't look as though his opponent was going to make the first move, which meant she was probably waiting for him. Of course, that could have easily been a trap...

"Salamence, start off with Dragon Rage!" He pushed this thought to the back of his mind as he called out an attack, watching his Pokémon jump into action as it prepared to attack its adversary (forgive me for not describing; I don't know what that attack actually looks like xD).

Ash Ketchum
Team Rocket
Unknown location > Team Rocket Headquarters

(assuming they traveled back; let me know if you'd like me to change it, Kaioo)

Ash stretched as he walked back into Team Rocker's headquarters, Pikachu perched comfortably on his head. The halls were almost dead silent; was everyone still out? Or maybe they were all just in their rooms?

"We should probably report the destruction of the rebel base to the Boss..." he started as he looked at his brother, only to have his attention torn away to Pikachu as it suddenly jumped down from his head, taking off down the hallway. "Pikachu, get back here!" He sighed, glancing back at Keiru before starting after his Pokémon.

He turned a corner, instantly spotting the yellow Pokémon up ahead, along with a small, brown and blue fox-like Pokémon. Ash walked over to it and knelt down, looking at it oddly.

"I've never seen this Pokémon before..." Pikachu climbed back onto his shoulder as he picked it up before it could go any further down the hall. "If it's in here, it must belong to one of the other agents." He glanced at Pikachu, reading the expression on its face with ease, and sighing. "Yes, I'll return it - as soon as I figure out who it belongs to. It wouldn't do me any good to steal a Pokémon that already belongs to Team Rocket... and one this small at that."

Pikachu seemed satisfied with its trainer's answer, shifting its gaze to the Pokémon in his arms with a small smile.

Old 02-18-2011, 08:31 PM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Keynoma Momoyia (rebel), Undisclosed Location somewhere in the forest surrounding Cerulean City
Keynoma sighed as she now walked around the house with her silver Ninetales. It has been about three months since she last heard from her younger sister, but it was good to hear her voice. As she walked around, she rocked Caiden in her arms. She looked down at her son and smiled. He was about eight months old, had his father's black hair and her own blue eyes. Keynoma then sighed again, depression now on her features. Ninetales rubbed her head against her trainer's leg, letting her know that everything would be alright.

Caiden was almost asleep again when Keynoma heard a knock at the door. She shifted her son in her arms so that she could answer the door once there. On her way to answer it, she called her Tyranitar and Leafeon down from the other room. The house was build for large Pokémon to be able to walk around comfortably, so the large dark and rock type had no problem joining the others int he living room as Keynoma answered the door. The sadness in her eyes wasn't as visible when she saw one of her sister's friends at the door. She smiled and then moved to the side to let the other trainer in.

"I'm so glad you came, Shay. I'm sorry to have bothered you with this, but I can't do this on my own this time," she said.

Once the other trainer had entered (sorry for the little bit of bunnying, but I'm sure Sabi won't mind), Keynoma closed the door behind Shay and then handed the half asleep Caiden to her Tyranitar. The large Pokémon may look fierce, but he was actually quite gentle when it came to Keynoma's son. He knew that she would like for him to the little boy back in his crib, and Leafeon know that she was to say by the baby's side to keep him calm while he was napping. Once the two Pokémon left the room. That's when the eldest Momoyia sister again let stress show on her features before she again looked at her guest.

"Is there anything I can get for you before we talked? I can get you a drink or something to eat if you'd like. Or perhaps you need some sleep? I'm sure you traveled far to meet me," Keynoma then offered, her caring side coming out.
Crystal Momoyia (Rocket), Team Rocket Headquarters
Persian was the first to find Loki since Crystal had to travel slower because of Surge, but the feline Pokémon was surprised to see where the little fox Pokémon was. Loki was with a Pikachu, and Persian only knew of one trainer who had one. The Pikachu's trainer than showed up and picked up the Zorua, and Persian was glad that he had no intention of taking Loki away from Crystal. Persian then padded up to the male trainer and his Pikachu, her tail swaying behind her.

But before she could say anything to the mouse Pokémon, Crystal ran around the corner with Surge on her heels. Luckily she stopped before running into Ash. She blinked before looking down at the Zorua in his arms.

"There you are, Loki. I hope you haven't caused any trouble," she said. Loki chuckled before jumping out of Ash's arms and onto Crystal's shoulder. "I'm sorry if he caused you any problems. He's still young and hasn't really learned any manners yet."

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Old 02-18-2011, 09:33 PM
Kaioo Offline

Keiru Ketchum
Rocket
Rocket HQ

Keiru followed Ash down the corridor, glancing at the small Pokemon that Ash had picked up. Keiru stopped alongside Ash, keeping a watchful eye upon the girl who owned the little Pokemon. Keiru made no noise as he focused on his surroundings, he felt like something was up, but he couldn't quite figure it out. Something was niggling at him, but he pushed it to the back of his mind, and he made his first movement in ages, his armor clinking as he did so. He glanced at Ash, before putting his attention back on the girl, the only female Rocket to not wear the normal female uniform, that he knew of, besides Ashleigh.

Keiru's eyes were not visible due to his armor, but it was somewhat obvious his attention was placed upon the girl.

"You should really keep a better eye on your Pokemon." Keiru stated.

Ashleigh "Ashe"
Rockets
Unspecified Location

Ashleigh smirked, chuckling to herself as she decided her best choice of action.

"Ononokusu, unleash your inner fury!" Ashleigh growled.

The large centipede-like dragon let out a bellow, and prepared itself, standing in a battle stance, as purple energy swirled around its body, small sparks of the energy spurting into the air, before dissipitating.

Ononokusu charged forward, roaring in anger, in a complete and utter state of rage, and barged through the Salamence's attack, and continued to charge towards the winged dragon.

"Thanks for taking the first move, you fell right into my trap, just like I expected you to. You fool." Ashleigh smirked.

OOC:
Open to change...

Old 02-19-2011, 01:38 AM
DarkAmethyst Offline

Ichiru and Kiseki Kagami
Rebels
Unknown Location

At its trainer's command, the Ononokusu let out a loud bellow and got into a battle stance, purple energy beginning to swirl around its body with small sparks of energy spurting into the air, where they quickly dissipated. It charged forward with a roar of anger in a complete state of rage, barging through Salamence's attack with ease and continuing toward the blue and red dragon.

"Thanks for taking the first move, you fell right into my trap, just like I expected you to. You fool."

Ichiru grit his teeth. He'd known in the back of his mind that his taking the first move would have been falling into a trap somehow. There was obviously no way to dodge the attack at this point, and most offensive attacks that Salamence knew took too long to prepare.

"Use Protect!" He called out, watching as Salamence formed a barrier around itself quickly. It wasn't guaranteed to protect it from all damage, but if Ononokusu still hit, it would at least dull the impact a little.

Ash Ketchum
Team Rocket
Team Rocket Headquarters

Shortly after Ash had picked up the fox-like Pokémon, a Persian approached them, tail swishing behind her. Pikachu seemed excited to see her, jumping down from Ash's shoulder to greet her when she stopped in front of Ash.

A blue haired girl ran around the corner then with a Houndoom at her heels. At first Ash thought she would crash into him, and prepared to move out of the way, but luckily she stopped before collision and blinked, looking down at the Pokémon in his arms.

"There you are, Loki. I hope you haven't caused any trouble," she said, to which the fox-like Pokémon chuckled and jumped out of Ash's arms and onto her shoulder. "I'm sorry if he caused you any problems. He's still young and hasn't really learned any manners yet."

"You should really keep a better eye on your Pokémon." Ash turned to see Keiru beside him, having not noticed his presence before. At first he thought he was talking to him about Pikachu, but then he noticed that he was looking at the girl, which kept him from retaliating.

"You're lucky it was me who found him." Ash said, turning back to the girl. "Anyone else might have taken him for their own. But then again, that statement probably isn't reassuring coming from a Rocket agent anyway, is it?" Pikachu stood at his trainer's feet, giving the girl and her Pokémon a smile. "I'm Ash, by the way." The raven haired teen continued. "I don't think I've seen you around here before. Are you new or something?"

Old 02-19-2011, 02:48 AM
Socratic Sarcasm Offline

Setarcos
Rebels
New Bark Town

In a way, I am glad that Team Rocket restarted its operations. It gave me something to apply my mind to, besides boredom.
I surveyed the town that was most likely to be attacked by Team Rocket next. Rocket had already taken the Kanto region, and their goal was (like every villian's) world domination, it would make sense for them to secure their base of operation from nearby attacks from Johto. The first town in Johto for them to take was New Bark, so I arranged a "Sudden Meeting of the Clan" here, a trap waiting to be sprung. I sent Professor Elm away from the town, and instead, in his place, were the several of strongest trainers I could muster, acting as a bottleneck from Johto. I couldn't stay and protect the region myself, as I had more important things to do.

I jumped, and grabbed the "air" in front of me. In that second, I felt a powerful lurch, and I knew that my Ninjask was taking me for a ride. To anyone who did not know me, it would have seemed as though I had jumped into the air and vanished.

Old 02-19-2011, 03:42 PM
CrazyTrainer Offline

James Rodgers
Rocket Lieutenant
Team Rocket Hideout

Looking outside from my room in the hideout displeased. I was thinking to myself. "I am a lieutenant man I should be in the johto right now setting team rocket up. I should be there destroying these johto kids its time I'm gonna go to the leader and see whats up with him." So I walk out of my cool room which the doors slide open and then into the hallway I walk. I go to the meeting room where we meet up and think about what we are doing next. I go in and go to the fridge and get a can of soda. I then shout out " yoooooooo!!! Has anyone seen are leader I want to ask him something his new lieutenant wants a big big job I'm ready man I feel like I'm the chosen one or something and aren't we done with the kanto already."

Sorry about the small post didn't really nowhere to start.
Old 02-19-2011, 06:12 PM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Crystal Momoyia (Rocket), Team Rocket Headquarters
Crystal looked over the boy in front of her. She has seen him before, but she couldn't quite remember where. She may have kept most of her memories, but they were mainly focused on her family. She had forgotten most of her friends and a bit of her travels. She noted that Persian seemed happy to see this boy and his Pikachu, so the two must have met since Persian isn't that happy to see strangers. Surge also seemed to be relaxed around him, which was rare because the Houndoom tends to dislike men with a burning passion.

"You should really keep a better eye on your Pokémon," another man said as he joined the first.

Crystal could not see his face as he looked over the older male trainer. He didn't wear the normal Rocket uniform, but she could feel his gaze on her. Surge opened his cobalt eyes and moved forward, showing the right side of his face. On that side of his face was a dark scar, starting above his brow and going down to the top of his eyes, stopping there to continue under his eye and over his cheek bone to stop just above his lower jaw. He glared at the second male, his body low and fangs bared.

"I do keep an eye on my Pokémon, but sometimes they get away from me," she said with a glare. "I can take care of them myself. I don't need any advice from you."

"You're lucky it was me who found him. Anyone else might have taken him for their own. But then again, that statement probably isn't reassuring coming from a Rocket agent anyway, is it?" the first trainer had said.

What he said was true. Loki wasn't only a rare Pokémon in the Kanto region, he's also unnaturally colored compared to other Zorua. Crystal looked at the little fox through the corner of her eye, and she saw him glaring at the same trainer Surge was growling at. She knew that Loki wanted to use his ability, but she wasn't going to allow it. He seemed to sense her dislike in him wanting to do something, so he just remained on Crystal's shoulder as she placed a hand on Surge's back to calm him down. That seemed to lower the volume of his growl and his fangs no longer bared, but he still growled.

"I'm Ash, by the way." The raven haired teen continued. "I don't think I've seen you around here before. Are you new or something?"

Persian's head lowered as she sighed. So it was true. Ash had no memories outside of Team Rocket. The feline Pokémon turned to Pikachu, knowing that he must be feeling the same as she was. She remembered everything, and she didn't like what she was seeing now. Both trainers were completely different before this. They were great friends and always pushed each other to do better. Persian didn't want to say anything to the mouse Pokémon, not wanting to upset her trainer.

"I guess you can say that. I've been here for a few months, but we never met. I'm Crystal," she said, one hand on her hip and the other still on the Houndoom on her left.
Seth Black (Rocket), Team Rocket Headquarters
Seth continued to walk around the headquarters, wondering if there was anything to do. By this time he had released a Pokémon he has had since childhood, a Houndoom named Tyson. He was the only named Pokémon on his team, having nicknamed him when he was a child. Seth then started to think of what it was like before the current leader came into play. Seth had joined Team Rocket when Giovanni was the leader. He chuckled at the thought. Things were good back then, but now things were actually getting done.

"Yoooooooo!!! Has anyone seen are leader I want to ask him something his new lieutenant wants a big big job I'm ready man I feel like I'm the chosen one or something and aren't we done with the kanto already."

Seth turned into the meeting room and saw one of the Lieutenants. If memory served, it was James Rodgers. In Seth's opinion, he was too young to be so high in ranks. But that didn't matter.

"Who knows where the boss is nowadays. It doesn't really matter anyway. Just as long as missions are coming in I don't care if he's ever around," Seth said.

He really didn't like the new leader. He couldn't explain it, but there was something about him that Seth did not like. Maybe it was because Blade was stronger than he was. Seth could have easily defeated Giovanni, but then again a lot of trainers could. But Blade was different. Seth couldn't put a finger on it, but if he could avoid it he would stay away from the current leader.

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~