Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 02-16-2011, 07:38 PM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Send a message via AIM to CM
Default Re: Deadly Alliance [SU] (Edited and Revived)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkAmethyst View Post
I don't guess the Rebels will have a leader; I originally planned for them to be separate groups (or lone) trainers in hiding that happen to meet up with each other and decide to band together against Team Rocket. However, someone can assume the position of leader once they're together, I guess, as long as all of the other characters will go along with it.
I agree with that, but I want to point out that I guess Keynoma can be someone to turn to for information since she is still in secret contact with her sister Crystal, and the two talk about almost everything so Crystal could have mentioned something to Keynoma that could help out the rebels (that is if Kaioo agrees to let me to do so or gives me info to pass on to the rebels through Crystal). That and she is also a Pokemon professor so she knows quite a bit about them and can heal the rebels Pokemon if needed. Just throwing that out there.

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~

Last edited by CM; 02-16-2011 at 07:45 PM.
Old 02-16-2011, 07:42 PM
DarkAmethyst Offline

Send a message via MSN to DarkAmethyst

That's true. I'm completely fine with that idea if Kaioo is. :P

EDIT: Made a DS thread for us bored people to converse and be random in. x3 ... And of course for RP discussion haha.

http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/foru...21#post3248921

"There is no hope of winning unless you fight."

Last edited by DarkAmethyst; 02-16-2011 at 07:56 PM.
Old 02-16-2011, 07:58 PM
Kaioo Offline

Send a message via AIM to Kaioo

that's fine with me :)

Name: Ashleigh "Ashe"
Personality: Ashleigh used to be kind and caring, until she was brainwashed. She is extremely violent, and determined to win at all costs. She is cocky, thinking highly of herself, and is arrogant and looks down upon anybody else. Ashleigh may look like a dumb blonde- the stereotype of blondes(:P)- but is extremely intelligent and is a good battle strategist. Ashleigh can be quite seductive, using her looks to distract her male opponents.
Appearance: credit to Angel-chan for drawing this for me :)
Everything you see in the picture is what she wears underneath her combat armor. Ashleigh stands at a height of 6 foot 2 inches, and has long blonde hair, and her eyes are crimson red. Her hair is visible even when she is wearing her helmet. Ashleigh's crimson eyes combined with her helmet are rather imposing, as her eyes make it look like she is some sort of demon.
Ashleigh's combat armor at the start of the RP, the appearance of the armor is very intimidating.
http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs32/f/20...e_by_Azmal.jpg

Ashleigh's combat armor later on in the RP
http://www.1nori.com/gallery/images/2007/01/inphyy.jpg

Pokemon: Salamence, Garchomp, Ononokusu, Sazandora, Crimgan, Dragonite

History: Used to date Kiseki in their own universe, but events in that universe opened a rift which brought her, Kiseki and his twin into the current universe.

Alliance: Rocket

Other:

Credit to Neo Pikachu for the avatar.

Last edited by Kaioo; 02-17-2011 at 04:54 PM.
Old 02-17-2011, 04:57 PM
DarkAmethyst Offline

Gah, i still wish I'd have drawn that picture better. Dx *ahem* Anyway, Ashleigh is accepted.

Old 02-17-2011, 05:41 PM
Kaioo Offline

Send a message via AIM to Kaioo

and Ieyaso...

Name: Ieyaso Tobakuri
Personality: He is friendly, kind hearted, loving, caring and calm. Anything a good friend should be. He can become angry quite easily, as he has a short fuse. He likes to make jokes, and try and lift people's spirits. He is eager to get into battle, even if the battle is totally against him. He can sometimes be arrogant, even cocky at times. However, he is a good battle strategist, and is hard to outmatch when strategising.

Ieyaso cares heavily about his honor, and despises dishonorable people, and tries to not bring shame to the Tobakuri name, trying to live up to the greatness of his father, the last true samurai to live.
Appearance: http://api.ning.com/files/m29LCZ*eVZ...rakSamurai.jpg
^
Stands at a height of 6 foot 2 inches, and wields his family's signature Katana, which he wears across his back. His eyes are green, and his hair is jet black, but they are not visible due to his armor, which he never takes off.
Pokemon: Mamoswine, Machamp, Onix, Blastoise, Tyranitar and Hitmonchan
History: N/A :P
Alliance: Rebel
Other:

Gar these annoy me when they look so much larger in the box when you're writing it, but when it's actually posted it looks puny.

Credit to Neo Pikachu for the avatar.
Old 02-17-2011, 05:47 PM
DarkAmethyst Offline

Ieyaso is accepted... and with the reserve list finally cleared, we can start the RP. :D I'll try and get my lazy butt on the RP thread as soon as I can come up with a way to start. x)

Old 02-18-2011, 06:23 AM
Kalimari Offline

would I still be able to join this party? >.<

It doesn't seem like things have kicked off too soon yet o.o If I can reserve a slot for rebel tomorrow, that'd be appreciated!
Old 02-18-2011, 06:25 AM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalimari View Post
would I still be able to join this party? >.<

It doesn't seem like things have kicked off too soon yet o.o If I can reserve a slot for rebel tomorrow, that'd be appreciated!
That's perfectly fine. Reserved. The lists will be edited next time DarkAmethyst is on.

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Old 02-18-2011, 03:02 PM
DarkAmethyst Offline

List has been edited. Looking forward to your sign up. ^^

Old 02-19-2011, 10:06 PM
Megiddo Flame Offline

I joined this long ago but I kinda failed. I think I've improved.

Name: Eric Damon
Personality: Eric is quite the brainy one, and despises Team Rocket to the core of his being. He is kind to rebel humans and Pokemon, and is persistent until his goals are achieved. However, if you're on Team Rocket, he has no mercy, and is a brutal battler. He is easily angered, but a devout follower of Arceus, who gave him orders to cleanse the world of Team Rocket. Be careful what you say about his girlfriend, though, he plans on marrying her after the whole Rocket ordeal is done.
Appearance: Eric has pale skin with some freckles here and there, mostly on his face. He also has spiky red hair and aqua-colored eyes. He stands about 5'6" and is average build. He wears yellow goggles in his hair, a black T-shirt, a silver Snag Machine on his left arm (which was his dad's), blue jeans, tan baggy socks, and green cleets
Pokémon: Infernape, Rhyperior, Dusknoir, Floatzel, Skuntank, Tropius
History: Eric's island was wiped out by Team Rocket not too long ago. Eric has only one Pokemon until recently, Infernape. Which was originally a Chimchar that hatched from an egg his grandfather Vladimir gave him before his death five years ago. Eric's girlfriend Peggy Owen and he were the only survivors of the island raid. Eric then was rescued by various wild Pokemon that drove Team Rocket off. Then, Arceus appeared to Eric in a vision and told him that if he could stop Team Rocket once and for all, Arceus promised Eric and Peggy a new hope. Eric used his Snag Machine to save his other five current Pokemon from Team Rocket. He Hasn't used it since. Now Eric is out for his revenge.
Other: His motives are to rescue his kidnapped girlfriend Peggy Owen and destroy Team Rocket, especially Giovanni. Apparently, he has a working Snag Machine, but doesn't use it much.

Name: Peggy Owen
Personality: As a high-ranking Pokemon Ranger, she is kind to Pokemon. She wants to stop Team Rocket just as much as the next rebel. She is spunky, energetic, and hates nobody more than Team Rocket. She also knows a lot about things in nature, as she was stuck in the wilderness for a year before she met Eric. She is passionate about what she does, and is hopeful that Team Rocket is destroyed. She also is very calm sometimes, even if the outlook is grim. Just be careful not to hurt her physically or emotionally, as she can easily hold a grudge against you.
Appearance: She is a slim young lady, with very dark skin, long, raven-colored hair, and a green, black, pink, blue, yellow, and red Ranger Uniform. She also has a few small scars across her body, but those are covered by clothes. She also sports white glasses and a gold and silver baseball cap with violet and orange tribal markings on it.
Pokémon: Pachirisu.
History: Before she met Eric, she was sent on a mission to investigate suspicious behavior in wild Pokemon. Her Pachirisu helped her, and she saved Eric a year later, lost in the jungle, from a Purugly that could've killed him. Luckily she went home with them, as her parents moved next door to Eric's not long before. They dated for about a year, and Team Rocket attacked their home recently, and she was kidnapped by them. Unfortunately, not even Arceus knows what those filthy scumbags want with her.
Other: She is a Pokemon Ranger who was kidnapped by Team Rocket. Eric is out to save her. She still has her Styler, though.

Last edited by Megiddo Flame; 02-20-2011 at 09:51 PM.
Old 02-20-2011, 03:52 AM
Kalimari Offline

If none of this works out, I blame it for my lack of sleep x.x

Name: Choi Ri
Personality: Choi is the kind of guy who would go off of his own time to help someone in need. After a good deed, no matter what scale, he also never expects a reward in return. Despite this, Choi always acts like a 16 year old that's hyped on sugar. He used to dream of being a male nurse or some sort of doctor that would help both people and Pokemon alike. The boy loves the challenge of danger and might even purposely throw himself into a bad situation to get a rush out of it. On some occasions, however, Choi's temper is drawn out, usually resulting in violence. Fortunately, these small outbreaks only last for a few minutes.

Appearance: Choi is slightly above six feet. While he usually favors shorter hair, Choi's sleek, black hair reaches the tops of his eyes. Thinking that a straight-down style is too bland, his bangs are often pushed to the side a little. Choi's skin is also quite pale. He is commonly seen wearing a black longsleeve jacket and dark blue jeans. Also, Choi sports a banded ring around his right ring finger.
Pokémon: Skarmory, Altaria, Roserade, Abra, Gardevoir, Blissey

Alliance: Rebels
Other: Strange attachment to the word "fluffy"
Old 02-20-2011, 05:10 PM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos_Control View Post
I joined this long ago but I kinda failed. I think I've improved.

Name: Eric Damon
Personality: Eric is quite the brainy one, and despises Team Rocket to the core of his being. He is kind to rebel humans and Pokemon, and is persistent until his goals are achieved. However, if you're on Team Rocket, he has no mercy, and is a brutal battler. He is easily angered, but a devout follower of Arceus, who gave him orders to cleanse the world of Team Rocket. Be careful what you say about his girlfriend, though, he plans on marrying her after the whole Rocket ordeal is done.
Appearance: Eric has pale skin with some freckles here and there, mostly on his face. He also has spiky red hair andaqua-colored eyes. He stands about 5'6" and is average build. He wears yellow goggles in his hair, a black T-shirt, a silver Snag Machine on his left arm (which was his dad's), blue jeans, tan baggy socks, and green cleets
Pokémon: Infernape, Rhyperior, Dusknoir, Floatzel, Skuntank, Tropius
History: Eric's island was wiped out by Team Rocket not too long ago. Eric has only one Pokemon until recently, Infernape. Which was originally a Chimchar that hatched from an egg his grandfather Vladimir gave him before his death five years ago. Eric's girlfriend Peggy Owen and he were the only survivors of the island raid. Eric then was rescued by various wild Pokemon that drove Team Rocket off. Then, Arceus appeared to Eric in a vision and told him that if he could stop Team Rocket once and for all, Arceus promised Eric and Peggy a new hope. Eric used his Snag Machine to save his other five current Pokemon from Team Rocket. He Hasn't used it since. Now Eric is out for his revenge.
Other: His motives are to rescue his kidnapped girlfriend Peggy Owen and destroy Team Rocket, especially Giovanni. Apparently, he has a working Snag Machine, but doesn't use it much.

Name: Peggy Owen
Personality: As a high-ranking Pokemon Ranger, she is kind to Pokemon. She wants to stop Team Rocket just as much as the next rebel. She is spunky, energetic, and hates nobody more than Team Rocket. She also knows a lot about things in nature, as she was stuck in the wilderness for a year before she met Eric. She is passionate about what she does, and is hopeful that Team Rocket is destroyed. She also is very calm sometimes, even if the outlook is grim. Just be careful not to hurt her physically or emotionally, as she can easily hold a grudge against you.
Appearance: She is a slim young lady, with very dark skin, long, raven-colored hair, and a green, black, pink, blue, yellow, and red Ranger Uniform. She also has a few small scars across her body, but those are covered by clothes. She also sports white glasses and a gold and silver baseball cap with violet and orange tribal markings on it.
Pokémon: Pachirisu.
History: Before she met Eric, she was sent on a mission to investigate suspicious behavior in wild Pokemon. Her Pachirisu helped her, and she saved Eric a year later, lost in the jungle, from a Purugly that could've killed him. Luckily she went home with them, as her parents moved next door to Eric's not long before. They dated for about a year, and Team Rocket attacked their home recently, and she was kidnapped by them. Unfortunately, not even Arceus knows what those filthy scumbags want with her.
Other: She is a Pokemon Ranger who was kidnapped by Team Rocket. Eric is out to save her. She still has her Styler, though.
I don't see anything wrong with your SUs, but there is something I'm not really a fan of. I'm not sure if I like in your first SU with Eric that Arceus came to him. For now, pending. DarkAmethyst may also have some concerns but we'll just have to wait for her to post to see if she has any other concerns that I do not have as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalimari View Post
If none of this works out, I blame it for my lack of sleep x.x

Name: Choi Ri
Personality: Choi is the kind of guy who would go off of his own time to help someone in need. After a good deed, no matter what scale, he also never expects a reward in return. Despite this, Choi always acts like a 16 year old that's hyped on sugar. He used to dream of being a male nurse or some sort of doctor that would help both people and Pokemon alike. The boy loves the challenge of danger and might even purposely throw himself into a bad situation to get a rush out of it. On some occasions, however, Choi's temper is drawn out, usually resulting in violence. Fortunately, these small outbreaks only last for a few minutes.

Appearance: Choi is slightly above six feet. While he usually favors shorter hair, Choi's sleek, black hair reaches the tops of his eyes. Thinking that a straight-down style is too bland, his bangs are often pushed to the side a little. Choi's skin is also quite pale. He is commonly seen wearing a black longsleeve jacket and dark blue jeans. Also, Choi sports a banded ring around his right ring finger.
Pokémon: Skarmory, Altaria, Roserade, Abra, Gardevoir, Blissey

Alliance: Rebels
Other: Strange attachment to the word "fluffy"
Your SU is a little on the short side, but that's alright. You have us the info that was needed. Accepted. DarkAmethyst will edit the list when she's on.

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Old 02-20-2011, 05:28 PM
DarkAmethyst Offline

I agree, the SU is good, but I'm kind of iffy about the Arceus thing. I also remember that we had some problems in the last DA attempt, but I'll let that slide for now and give you another chance. Accepted.

EDIT: For those who don't know yet, I have added in a rule concerning foul language. Let's try to keep our character's mouths clean for the most part, please.

EDIT2: Gonna add my fourth character. OMG IT'S A GIRL :O *shot*

Name: Cassandra (Cassie) Evans

Personality: Cassie has an upbeat and sweet personality, quite odd for a Rocket agent. Due to trust issues, she has a hard time communicating with others - especially guys. However, beneath this ’shyness’, as some might call it, she is very energetic, reckless and headstrong. Once her mind is set on something, it's nearly impossible to change it. She can come off a bit blunt or cold sometimes, but it's really a front to chase away anyone who doesn't truly care to befriend her or get to know her. She’s very independent, and prefers to do things on her own most of the time, although she is obedient to orders and will work in teams if need be.

Appearance:
Spoiler:

Is of course, wearing the traditional Team Rocket uniform, although if/when her outfits are switched, she’ll be wearing what’s in the picture.

Pokemon: Glaceon, Mightyena, Kirlia, Lucario, Luxray, Dragonite

History: Too lazy~ =3=

Alliance: Team Rocket (may change later on)

Other: --

Last edited by DarkAmethyst; 02-21-2011 at 08:59 PM.