Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 02-15-2011, 03:43 AM
DarkAmethyst Offline

Send a message via MSN to DarkAmethyst
Default Deadly Alliance [SU] (Edited and Revived)

I’m sure a lot of you remember my old Deadly Alliance roleplay from a few years back. It was pretty successful until it died out about a year after it started. After a conversation with my friend Crystal Momoyia, I decided to revive it. X3 Also, to get this out of the way, Crystal is a co-owner of the RP and therefore has the permission to accept, reserve, and ban members from it. I also thank said person for the plot idea that led me to do this. :3

Plot
For several years, the world has been at peace. Trainers and Pokémon have lived in harmony, and Team Rocket has easily been kept at bay. Everything seemed perfect, until one day when a young, black haired boy with a Pikachu disappeared on his journey back through the Kanto region. The disappearance spread panic throughout the Kanto region for a while afterward, although after a year’s time the chaos calmed down. The young trainer was never found, and nothing was ever revealed about his disappearance. A theory was spread around that he’d simply died during his journey, to ease the minds of those who worried over mysterious disappearances and kidnappings. This became an accepted solution for all, and the matter was forgotten about.
However, it didn’t stop there. Over the next several months, Pokémon trainers began to disappear left and right, never to be found again. No evidence was left behind, no traces that they’d even been around. The mysterious disappearances threw the Kanto region into a panic once again, and police forces were sent out to patrol the different areas of the region. It was then that familiar faces began to return to Kanto, dressed in black suits with a red ‘R’ emblazoned on their front. The trainers who had previously gone missing returned as Rocket agents. Rocket agents with a vengeance. They wreaked havoc on the region of Kanto, throwing it into the pit of chaos and darkness. Police forces were seized with ease, gym leaders and even the Elite Four were taken into custody for their power. Pokémon were stolen from their trainers and turned against them.
In only a matter of days, Team Rocket completely dominated the Kanto region. With the help of the trainers that had previously been the pride of Kanto, they destroyed their strongest points.
One of the trainers; the boy with the Pikachu, known to many of the Kanto inhabitants as Ash Ketchum, was captured and taken into custody during the earlier period of Team Rocket’s raid. When questioned, the teen appeared to have absolutely no memory of his previous life, and had been brainwashed to think that his entire life had been spent as a Rocket agent. Fellow trainers who were questioned after him exhibited the same thoughts. It became apparent that the trainers of Kanto had been kidnapped, brainwashed and trained within the Rocket organization, sent back out at the peak of their strength to seize the region and bring it under the control of Team Rocket.
Now, with the region of Kanto completely under Team Rocket’s control, they are seeking to extend their domination, first to Johto, then Hoenn, Sinnoh, and the rest of the Pokémon world. Even now, trainers are being taken from the other regions to further their plan.
However, little do they know that there is also a group of trainers joining together in order to stop them. Although kept in secret, there are still heroes hidden in the shadows. The question now is, will their light be enough to eliminate the darkness that is quickly engulfing the Pokémon world? (Pfff cheesy line)

Notes

○ As mentioned in the plot, Team Rocket has complete control over Kanto. Rockets are everywhere; you have to be discreet when you do something, if it doesn‘t go along with their plans. Rebelling with a party of one is not recommended.

○ The other regions are still free, although you have to be wary of being kidnapped. (xD)

○ Some people may not agree with this, but I am permitting ‘human’ conversations between Pokémon and their trainers. I know some people want to keep it more realistic, and you can, but I prefer to have the Pokémon speak, because even I sometimes forget what they were supposed to be saying. Not even ‘speak’, really; the characters may just be able to understand their Pokémon whilst others simply hear the traditional ‘Pika, pika!’. Whatever you choose to think or do.

○ You may be a gym leader or one of the Elite Four if you wish, but keep in mind, the ones from Kanto have been turned into Rocket agents.

Rules

1) No godmodding. You’re not Superman. You and your Pokémon CAN get hurt.
2) No bunnying. Don’t control other people’s characters without their consent. It’s annoying.
3) No spamming. This includes OOC.
4) No flaming. Not everyone thinks or writes the way you do. Respect that.
5) Proper grammar and spelling are required. D0n’t typ3 li3k th!5. Please. User Microsoft Word or something to check your spelling. Emoticons ( etc.) are forbidden in posts as well. This does not include OOC.
6) No one liners. Please make your posts at LEAST one paragraph long. Writer’s block is understandable, but one line is not enough for a decent post.
7) Be active. If you have to go somewhere or simply can’t keep up with the roleplay, let me know beforehand. Otherwise you will be removed.
8) No more than four characters. I know I normally don’t put a limit, but I’ve noticed lately that too many characters per person can get very confusing.
9) PG-13 romance and violence. Blood and kissing is okay, but nothing much more please. Anything further belongs in the PMS.
10) Foul language to a minimum. I don't know about you, but I personally don't like it when every other word that comes out of someone's mouth is a cuss word.
11) Have fun!

Name: (Your character’s name.)
Personality: (Your character’s attitude and outlook on life. One paragraph minimum.)
Appearance: (What your character looks like. Pictures accepted. No pictures=1 paragraph minimum.)
Pokémon: (Up to six. No legendaries.)
History: (Your character’s background. Optional.)
Alliance: (Are you a Rebel or a Team Rocket agent? Neutrals are accepted as well.)
Other: (Anything that doesn’t fit anywhere else)

Accepted
Crystal Momoyia (Rocket) Keynoma Momoyia (Rebel), Seth Black (Rocket) - Crystal Momoyia
David Cattleman (Rebel) - LimeGreen
Setarcos "The Chessmaster" (Rebel) - narpheonix
Ash Ketchum (Rocket), Ichiru and Kiseki Kagami (Rebels), Cassandra (Cassie) Evans (Rocket) - DarkAmethyst
James Rodgers (Rocket; Lieutenant) - CrazyTrainer
Shay Miru (Rebel) - ID Saraibre Ryu
Keiru Ketchum (Rocket), Blade Abakagi (Rocket; Leader), Ashleigh (Rocket), Ieyaso Tobakuri (Rebel) - Kaioo
Eric Damon & Peggy Owen (Rebels) - Chaos_Control
Choi Ri (Rebel) - Kalimari

Pending

Reserved

Banned
(Let’s keep this empty, mkay?)

RP will start when we have at least five or six people. I’d like to start off with an even amount of Rockets and rebels to keep things fair. I’ll post my own SU later. :3

"There is no hope of winning unless you fight."

Last edited by DarkAmethyst; 02-21-2011 at 09:01 PM.
Old 02-15-2011, 03:53 AM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Send a message via AIM to CM
Default Re: Deadly Alliance [SU] (Edited and Revived)

Name: Crystal Momoyia
Personality: Crystal is mostly kind and caring, but she does have a darker side, too. She really cares for those around her and tries to help out whenever given the chance. She's also competitive when it comes to battles and contests and would do anything noble and honorable to win, even if it is to give up and surrender to make sure her Pokémon are alright. Crystal is very open to new ideas and suggestions and will take them into serious consideration. When she has free time, she likes to train most of the time along with her Pokémon, personally getting into the training session. When she's not training she'll go out and hang out with friends, do one of her many hobbies, or will go out and party. She can be the action of any party if she wanted to. Now about her dark side; Crystal can be cold hearted and can hold a very strong grudge. If someone pisses her off, it could take a long time to make her forgive them. But other than that, she will put her life on the line when it comes to protecting those close to her and who she loves. However, after becoming a member of Team Rocket, she has become more to herself and isn't as outgoing as she once was. She's more serious and just wants to get what needs to be done done.
Appearance:

Pokémon:
Persian, female Surge, male Blitz, male Zeke, male Clyde, male Loki, male
History: Crystal traveled like any other trainer, going from region to region catching Pokemon and challenging gyms. When she heard of Team Rocket's rise in power, she went back home to Pallet Town. Her parents were away on business in another region and her younger sister was traveling through Hoenn to compete in contests. She had originally teamed up with her older sister to bring down Team Rocket, but that all changed. She was soon captured and taken to a hidden base where all of the other trainers were taken. She went through the same process as them, but it didn't have the same affect on her as it did others because she still remembers her past, but at times she can have a bit of amnesia. She may now be a member of Team Rocket, and her personality may have been altered a bit, but the part of her that would easily put herself in harms way for a Pokemon is still precent and she is still in contact with her older sister.
Alliance: Rocket
Other: Because of previous events when Crystal first became a trainer, she and Persian had an encounter with some unknown chemicals in a laboratory explosion. It left Persian being able to learn almost any Pokemon move and Crystal being able to understand Pokemon language and a heightened sense of aura. Even though Persian can learn any move, Crystal refused to teach her almost all of the moves a normal Persian cannot learn. The only one that Persian has picked up was Volt Tackle due to observing the training Crystal gave her Raichu, Raiden, to help him learn the move. Even though she knows this move, Persian rarely uses it, wanting to seem like a normal Pokemon.
Surge, on the other hand, is not normal. When he was an egg, he was a science experiment. The result of the experiments were that his eyes were blue instead of red and that he could use ice-type moves. Instead of using just plain ice-type moves, he has learned how to fuse those moves with fire-type ones, thus creating moves like Ice-Flamethrower, which is a blue version of Flamethrower. He has other combinations, but tries not to use them unless the situation requires it.

Name: Keynoma Momoyia
Personality: Keynoma is a caring and intelligent woman. She enjoys looking out for others and taking care of them when they need it. Same goes for Pokemon as well. She has a motherly nature, and she had that even before she became a mother. Being the oldest out of three sisters, she took it upon herself to look after her two younger sisters after their parents had passed away. She likes to try to work things out before acting so that little damage is taken so it's a safe experience.
Appearance:

Pokémon:
Ninetales, female Blastoise, male Tyranitar, male Leafeon, female Sawsbuck, male Braviary, male
History: Player's Note- Her history isn't that important, so important events from her past can/will be revealed during the RP.
Alliance: Rebel
Other: Keynoma has son named Caiden, who has black hair, blue eyes, and is only a few months old. She was engaged but things didn't work out so her son inherited the Momoyia name. Also, Keynoma has been spending her time doing research on shiny and unnatural colored Pokemon, so that's they her team is full of them and she has fewer Pokemon than both of her sisters. Player's Note- She will be in and out of the RP. She's a side character and will show up whenever I believe she is needed.

Name: Seth Black
Personality: What Seth wants, Seth gets. If he can't have it, then no one can. He's selfish and thinks he has the power to do anything. The basic bad guy who shows up now and then to cause trouble. He's also very cruel to his Pokemon, trying to make them as strong as they can get by whatever means.
Appearance:

Pokémon:
Tyson, male Weavile, male Typhlosion, male Mightyena, male Seviper, male Salamence, male
History: Player's Note- He's not important enough to mention his history, lol. Long story short, he was a good guy, dated Crystal until she notice his personality change, became obsessed for power, tried to make Crystal his but failed, started to abuse and experiment on Pokemon to make them stronger, and began to stalk Crystal between "training" his Pokemon.
Alliance: Rocket
Other: Player's Note- I'm not sure if he is going to be a main character of mine or a side character, so for now he'll be in and out for now.

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~

Last edited by CM; 02-16-2011 at 03:39 PM.
Old 02-15-2011, 09:01 PM
Kaioo Offline

Send a message via AIM to Kaioo

pe2k is finally working for me again. My reservations are there, just officially popping myself in to say howdy :P

Credit to Neo Pikachu for the avatar.
Old 02-15-2011, 09:02 PM
DarkAmethyst Offline

Well then, howdy. xP Do you know yet if your characters will be Rockets or Rebels? I can add that into the reservation if you do.

Old 02-15-2011, 10:11 PM
CrazyTrainer Offline

Reserve me please for team rocket.
Old 02-15-2011, 10:21 PM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyTrainer View Post
Reserve me please for team rocket.
Consider yourself reserved. DarkAmethyst will edit the list next time she's on.

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Old 02-15-2011, 11:14 PM
LimeGreen Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Name: David Cattleman

Personality: Calm, cool, and collected, David puts others before himself, and will sacrifice himself to save another person or Pokemon. Most of his time is spent training his Pokemon, and all that time spent with them has built an everlasting love for his Pokemon. He prefers to stay isolated from other people at times when he is upset or training his pokemon, and also tends to go lone wolf when working in teams if he feels it’s necessary. He actively seeks out people in need so he can help them out. He has a dark side once pissed off, and will go out of his way to get revenge.

Appearance: He wears a black hat with a white pokeball on the front of it, and he has black hair with it somewhat long in the back. He wears a black hoodie with white stripes going up his arms, and he wears a white t-shirt underneath his hoodie. He also wears a pair of blue jeans with a black belt. He also wears a pair of black boots.

Pokémon: Charizard, Eevee, Raichu, Totodile, Kadabra, and Haunter

History: When David was thirteen he set out to get eight gym badges with his Charmander, after a year he managed to accomplish that, and then challenged the elite four and lost to the champion Red. After a year away he returned home to find that Team Rocket slaughtered his family, and he found a Team Rocket member’s trainer card that had Ash Ketchum’s name on it. He set out for two years to search for the man that killed his family, inevitably not finding him he began training in the Seafoam Islands for when Ash Kethcum shows himself.

Alliance: Rebel
Other: None
Old 02-15-2011, 11:16 PM
DarkAmethyst Offline

Ha, looks like Ash is screwed. x) David is accepted.

Old 02-15-2011, 11:20 PM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkAmethyst View Post
Ha, looks like Ash is screwed. x) David is accepted.
lol. This shall get interesting indeed. *is all excited now*

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Old 02-16-2011, 12:57 AM
Socratic Sarcasm Offline

Name: Setarcos (alias: "The Chessmaster")
Personality: Setarcos is a kindhearted soul deep inside with a cold exterior. However kindhearted he is deep, deep down, he is, indeed, a magnificent bastard. He is manipulative in the extreme, and highly intelligent. Although he is of the rebels (remember the DEEP DEEP down kindness), he is not above sacrificing an innocent if said sacrifice will help him save more. His only friends are his six pokemon, which he treats very kindly and does not battle with unless he has to. As part of his plans, he always has his Pokemon outside their Pokeballs around; he has an unknown methodology of knowing exactly where they are.
Appearance: Setarcos has hair as brown as dirt, which curls so much it makes people wonder whather he has been disgusted one too many times in your life (..."that would make your hair curl). He wears very thin framed glasses, and has hazel eyes. He is a bit on the tall, lanky, side and has a very thin framed body (like his glasses).
Pokémon:
Lunatone
Shandera
Ninjask
Excadrill
Breloom
Vaporeon
History: To be revealed
Alliance:Rebel (though they don't know it)
Other: a=~a

Last edited by narphoenix; 02-16-2011 at 12:59 AM. Reason: Bad images
Old 02-16-2011, 01:01 AM
DarkAmethyst Offline

You could make the appearance a little longer by adding in what he's wearing (clothes), but you're accepted either way. ^^

EDIT: Here's my SUs. :3

OMGWTF how do I always end up playing only guys? o_O I shall fix that…eventually. Fourth character might be a girl - if I decide to make a fourth. x)

Name: Ash Ketchum

Personality: As opposed to his former self as a Pokémon trainer, Ash has become quiet and withdrawn. Aside from the few people he happens to have formed a connection with within the Rocket alliance, he doesn’t talk to others, nor does he prefer to be around them. His ruthless side stuck with him even through the brainwashing, and he acts as such when on his missions. Since he still has a small tendency to act before thinking, he is normally never sent out alone. He has a bit of a short fuse and can be annoyed and/or angered easily, and sometimes grows frustrated easily as well. Although Team Rocket’s brainwashing and training seems to have hardened his heart, Ash does seem to have a soft spot for Pokémon, just as he always has.

Appearance: Ash has spiky raven hair, always messy and untamed, which he keeps beneath his hat. His eyes are a deep, chocolate brown, and his skin has a bit of a tan to it, leaving it at a (very) light brown. ‘Z’-like marks adorn both of his cheeks; possibly the trademark of his appearance aside from the Pikachu who is almost always perched on his shoulder.
His apparel consists of the usual Team Rocket uniform; a black outfit with matching boots, gloves and a hat. Emblazoned on the front of both his shirt and hat is a red ‘R’. (Later on in the RP this may be switched out with the Isshu region outfit)

Pokémon: Pikachu, Charizard, Blastoise, Torterra, Staraptor

History: I think this is pretty much covered by the plot? I’ll try and reveal some of it in the RP as it goes.

Alliance: Team Rocket

Other: Crystal Momoyia’s childhood friend; previously had a crush on her, although he doesn’t remember it yet.

Name: Kiseki Kagami

Personality: Kiseki’s personality is more or less summed up as a ‘ball of endless energy’. He is a very friendly and energetic young man, and loves to make new friends. At times he can come off a bit shy, although most of the time, he is very outgoing. Although he is very smart, Kiseki can be somewhat clueless and/or dense at times. He’s a bit emotional - possibly too much so for a guy, but that just makes him all the more loveable. He isn’t angered easily at all, and even when he is, it’s easy to calm him back down. He doesn’t particularly like to fight, even though he is extremely stubborn. However, if the situation calls for it, he will. Although Kiseki has a very forgiving and sweet nature, if his trust is betrayed, it can be extremely difficult - If not impossible to get it back. However, with loyalty being one of his strongest traits, Kiseki would never abandon someone who needed help - even if it was a stranger. He hates to see others in pain, be it physically or emotionally and is willing to do anything in his power to help them.

Appearance: Kiseki has jet black hair that falls down to the nape of his neck and is always a ruffled mess. His bangs come down a little past his nose and sway to the right, normally covering his right eye. His eyes are a piercing emerald green, and normally can portray any emotion he is feeling with ease.
As for apparel, Kiseki wears a dark red hoodie that is rarely ever taken off. He never wears the hood unless it’s cold out. Underneath this is a plain white t-shirt, accompanied by a pair of dark jeans with pockets on each leg, making them look like cargo pants. He feet are clad in red-laced, black shoes.

Pokémon: Pachirisu, Espeon, Gardevoir, Charizard, Lucario, Dragonite

History: Kiseki grew up in Pallet Town, Kanto with his mother and his twin brother, Ichiru Kagami. He lived a pretty normal childhood, although he and his brother never really interacted with anyone besides each other for several years of their childhood, despite Kiseki's outgoing personality. At the age of 10, he received his first Pokémon like any other trainer; an Eevee, who is now his Espeon. The rest of his life afterward went like any other trainer's would; traveling around the world, collecting badges from different regions, and challenging the Pokémon leagues. Throughout his entire life, as far back as he can remember, Ichiru was always by his side; the twins were rarely ever seen separated.
However, when Kiseki was 16, he and Ichiru split paths for the first time; with Kiseki heading home and Ichiru going to explore a new region. It was then that he met Ashleigh in Vermillion City, whom he quickly developed a close friendship with. Over a period of time, the friendship escalated into a relationship.
It was then that the first trainer was kidnapped from Kanto, sending the region into a panic. About a year later, after everything calmed down once again, more trainers began to disappear, Ashleigh unfortunately being one of them. Kiseki hasn't seen her since, but has been searching for her, even with the knowledge that everyone who has been kidnapped was brainwashed and turned into Rocket agents. Ichiru returned shortly after the disappearances started, accompanying his brother in his search for her. Kiseki doesn't particularly like talking about her disappearance, normally either snapping at the asker or falling silent, although he has vowed that he will bring her back from Team Rocket and restore her memories.

Alliance: Rebels

Other: Is Ichiru’s younger twin
○ Was originally together with Ashleigh until she was kidnapped by Team Rocket.

Name: Ichiru Kagami

Personality: Ichiru’s personality is the complete opposite of Kiseki’s. He’s very calm and collected, and normally keeps to himself. The only person he really interacts with is his brother, although he’s not exactly unfriendly. He can come off as a bit distant sometimes, and maybe a little harsh, but he knows when to keep his mouth shut in order to prevent hurting someone. He doesn’t really like to show his emotions, choosing to remain emotionless in most cases, although he’s really a sweet and caring person under his rough exterior. He is annoyed quite easily, although it takes a lot more to actually anger him. Although, if he is angered, Ichiru can and occasionally will grow violent. He acts as Kiseki’s ‘brain’ sometimes, being the thought that comes before his brother’s reckless actions. Although his isn’t very trusting, Ichiru, like his brother, is very loyal to anyone who happens to become one of his friends.

Appearance: Ichiru is the exact mirror image of his brother. His hair comes down to the nape of his neck in a ruffled mess, and his bangs come down just past his nose, swaying to the left rather than the right. His eyes are a piercing emerald green, although, unlike Kiseki, most of the time, his emotions are not shown. His skin is a bit paler from his brother’s, although not much.
His apparel consists of a black t-shirt with three skulls imprinted on its front, and a pair of dark jeans, a chain reaching around to the back on the right side. There are belt-like “attachments” encircling the jeans on the thighs. This is accompanied by a pair of black sneakers. His hands are clad in dark finger gloves, a rectangular-shaped opened on the back of them, revealing a small patch of skin.

Pokémon: Umbreon, Arcanine, Salamence, Swampert, Luxray

History: *whistles and walks away*

Other: Is Kiseki’s older twin

Last edited by DarkAmethyst; 02-16-2011 at 07:28 PM.
Old 02-16-2011, 01:33 AM
CrazyTrainer Offline

Name: James Rodgers
Personality: I was a very bad kid in school following in my dad foot steps to join team rocket. I barely made it to fifth grade, so after 7 grade I dropped and joined team rocket a very stubborn kid I some how made myself a somebody instead of a nobody working hard three years later I have become one of the baddest trainers in team rocket very strong and cocky. I fight hard and win. I dominant battles I crush people and defeat my opponents easily.
Appearance:
Pokémon: Hippowdon, Skuntank, Drapion, Gyrados, Rhyperior, and Gliscor
History: None
Alliance:Team rocket
Other: Can I be a Lieutenant
Old 02-16-2011, 01:41 AM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyTrainer View Post
Name: James Rodgers
Personality: I was a very bad kid in school following in my dad foot steps to join team rocket. I barely made it to fifth grade, so after 7 grade I dropped and joined team rocket a very stubborn kid I some how made myself a somebody instead of a nobody working hard three years later I have become one of the baddest trainers in team rocket very strong and cocky. I fight hard and win. I dominant battles I crush people and defeat my opponents easily.
Appearance:
Pokémon: Hippowdon, Skuntank, Drapion, Gyrados, Rhyperior, and Gliscor
History: None
Alliance:Team rocket
Other: Can I be a Lieutenant
My turn now. I really don't see any problems with your SU, though I must say that with the personality you have I hope you don't try to be the type of trainer that wins ever battle. Other than that tiny concern, nothing is wrong. I don't see a problem with you being a lieutenant either. I'll stop talking now and just say accepted.

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Old 02-16-2011, 01:46 AM
DarkAmethyst Offline

I agree. Everything is fine, just don't try to dominate every battle. Crushing NPCs is fine, but make sure to give the other RPers a fair fighting chance.

I don't see any reason why you shouldn't be a Lieutenant, so sure you can. :P I'll go edit the post now. :3

Old 02-16-2011, 01:46 AM
CrazyTrainer Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystal Momoyia View Post
My turn now. I really don't see any problems with your SU, though I must say that with the personality you have I hope you don't try to be the type of trainer that wins ever battle. Other than that tiny concern, nothing is wrong. I don't see a problem with you being a lieutenant either. I'll stop talking now and just say accepted.
Alright than I understand I won't be that type thank you though.