Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 02-17-2011, 04:29 AM
Gaby Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Gaby
Default Re: The Merines [RP] (IT'S OPEN! :DDDDDDDDDDDD)

Zoharu Magier
Cruxis Captain
Eternia City Museum of Art, Morgan Street
Affected RPers: Neo, Altrius, Winter

BOOM!

The sudden explosion nearly knocked him off his feet in surprise. He was used to the shootouts and drive-by's, but he wasn't expecting bombings this early in the day. He smirked, the day had been as boring as it could get, all he needed to perk him up was a good fight. As if on cue, his phone rang in his pocket, and as branches and bushes changed their path in the direction of the rising smoke, he flipped it open and put it to his ear.

“Zoharu, the Hexagrams are attacking the museum on Morgan Street, grab a few lieutenants and grunts and have them come over. I don’t know they’re after, but I’m betting its not for charity. If this is a heist of theirs, stopping it can only benefit us. Their cars are out in the front, but we need all the exits covered in case these pricks decide to try and escape on foot.”

"The Hexagrams? Heh, it's been a while since we had a fight with them... Understood, I'll call in Lydia and Suki and tell them to bring reinforcements with them. I'll destroy their cars and seal the entrance as soon as I arrive, leave some heads for me to roll, Desh." Clicking on the red button, he absentmindedly scrolled for Lydia's number, before turning to Rory and smirking more, his eyes now alive and with that sparkle of insanity you'd see in a man fit for solitary confinement, "We're changing course, Mandrake, to the museum, the Hexagrams didn't seem to get the message last time. Let's see some of that 'honor' of yours, shall we?."

Setting his eyes back on the phone, he lazily jumped from tree to tree as the smoke cloud got closer and closer, pressing the phone to his ear and listening to the ring of the phone and getting more irritated the longer it took her to answer, she finally picked up, and with that bright voice of her he hated so much, no less.

"What do you want, "Captain" Dumpster? This better be good, I'm waiting for Suki to get me my cotton candy."

"Lydia, get Suki and move your asses to the Museum of Art, the Hexagrams don't seem to understand the term 'enemy territory'. Bring in reinforcements."

Silence. Then a soft cackle, with a twinge of crazy mixed underneath.

"You better not hog all the kills, Zoharu." Click.

Grinning manically, the museum was in sight, and he could see the source of the smoke, the museum burning, Hexagram gang members standing guard out front and their cars strewn around the street messily. He could see the Charger parked nearby, and two figures were making their way towards the back, one he recognized as Desh, the other he assumed being Dan. What he didn't recognize was... some sort of robot... tank? It looked like an odd mixture of those two things, but it turned into scrap metal after a rain of bullets from Desh and Dan brought it down. He paid it no particular mind, machinery wasn't his forte, that was something he'd rather leave to Ilona.

"Get ready, Mandrake."

His eyes turned towards the trees as he pulled out a staff, it fluctuating from a living piece of wood to a rotten log in seconds, as he quietly muttered words from a language long gone from this world. The trees surrounding the museum seemed to glow green, roots breaking through the concrete and branches bending and shaking. The roots came crashing down on the few members left outside of the museum, and their screams of agony were pure delight to Zoharu's ears, especially the sickening crunch of bone and skull. Bloodied and eager for more, the branches slowly lifted up and utterly destroyed the Hexagrams' three cars, smashing them into a crumpled heap. The roots wrapped themselves around two of the cars and easily lifted them up, gingerly placing them in front of the front entrance, before the roots and branches wrapped around them, making the cars into a makeshift barrier.

Satisfied with his work, Zoharu quieted and left the branch he was on drop him down to the floor, calmly making his way towards the back area Desh and Dan had made their way to, motioning for Mandrake to follow.

=====================

Lydia "Lime" Rayes
Cruxis
Neon Diner@Corner of Holden and Winterfield
Affected RPers: Winter, Latisiblings

"You better not hog all the kills, Zoharu." She clicked the phone closed lazily, but her eyes were vibrant and eager. Her eyes searched the diner for Suki, and she quickly found the only waitress in the whole place, waiting for some kid with a bandana to order. She didn't particularly care for him or whatever he needed, right now, all she cared about was that business needed taking care of. She quickly stood and made her way towards Suki and gently took her arm, pulling her away from him so she could whisper in her ear, "Hexagrams at the museum, Zoharu's calling us over and wants us to bring reinforcements. He'll understand if you're busy taking care of things here, but I could use the backup... You in, Suki?"

She pulled away from her ear and smiled brightly, hoping for a yes. Even if she said no, she could bring the two Cruxis guys that were there with her instead, and she'd convince Zoharu to let it slide. They know the necessity of the diner, after all, and being the only waitress could prove to be a problem if she had to go. Regardless, she waited for her answer, hopping on her feet giddily. The MAC-11 on her hip burned as her trigger finger twitched, and she'd have to make a stop home to get a change of clothes and take Ol' Reliable for a spin.

Tumblr is afros-on-fire.tumblr.com
Skype is afrosonfire
Steam is afrosonfire
PSN is UBOAAAAA-
Minecraft username is afros_on_fire

Now you know. <3

Last edited by Gaby; 02-17-2011 at 04:34 AM.
Old 02-17-2011, 06:03 AM
Latisiblings Offline

Terry Morris
Neutral
Nova Diner

A voice brought Terry out of his daze. "More to drink, sir?" He then realized that he had almost fallen asleep after eating. He hadn't slept yesterday, but that was no excuse to be drowsy. Cruxis had people everywhere, and one wrong move meant he was dead. There was no such thing as being overcautious.

Having said that, he looked quickly at the waitress. She had black, messy hair, and was about two inches shorter than him. She looked about 17, though it was hard to tell. He guessed that it was with the pistol she wore on her hip that the waitress had threatened the man with; guns were pretty much necessary for everyone, due to the gangs and thugs running around.

It was lucky that the waitress woke him up, especially in here, where Cruxis' dealings may be going on even right now. He'd hate to end up dead in a restaurant after all the potential deahts he avoided.

"I apologize for ignoring you; I was a bit tired. Would you mind giving me some orange juice?" At least the sleep helped him a little bit more alert about the situation. Now, he planned to grab some useful information about Cruxis here. He knew that almost all Cruxis members here were grunts, dealing with petty business, but the information couldn't hurt, and he could be getting some juicy tidbits.

OOC: Neo (or anyone who plays Cruxis, for that matter), do you mind giving Gordon a call? I've forgotten to post him and now he's completely left out =P

OOC2: Can't believe I missed Gaby's post. Looks like I have to pretend that Terry didn't hear, I guess.

Pokemon Online username: Nate Rivers

Attempting to go 100th on PO main server

Trivia: Did you know that Shuckle can do the most damage in all Pokemon games combined?

Last edited by Latisiblings; 02-17-2011 at 06:05 AM.
Old 02-17-2011, 09:38 AM
Altrius Offline

Rory Mandrake
Cruxis
Following Desh's car

In many ways, Rory totally loved his power. The freedom it gave him was insane. He could go anywhere, do anything and there was nobody to stop him. He was as free as a bird, and the ultimate escape artist. There was nothing that could stop him, and if anything dared attack Desh's car, then he could be there in an instant, his arms around that persons broken neck. Truly his power was a gift from the gods, yet they still refused to make him a captain, something that irked Rory greatly. They knew he had the mind of a genius, of a leader, but they point blank refused to promote him. Perhaps they were afraid of what he could accomplish. Who knows.

The explosion shook him and Zoharu, and took them by surprise. Well this is going to change things about a bit! Zoharu had recieved a call from Desh with info regarding what had happened, and relayed it ontowards Rory.

"We're changing course, Mandrake, to the museum, the Hexagrams didn't seem to get the message last time. Let's see some of that 'honor' of yours, shall we?." He said, smirking widely and with that insane glint in his eyes Rory loved to see.

Rory grinned widely back, rubbing his hands together. "But of course sir, lets go have some fun." He said, grinning widely back, then followed Zoharu closely as he made his way to the entrance of the museum. There were three Hexagram cars, guards and guns in there ready. No problem for Zoharu however, as he used his majestic control of plants to literally lift the cars up and crush them, including the owners inside. The sounds of thier screaming was delicious. He then decided to barricade the door with the three wrecks, and motioned for Rory to follow round the back.

As the two headed round, Rory with his keen eyes spotted one of the members patrolling around the perimiter. Why they put one guard there amazed Rory, because it was plain stupidity. The thug spotted the pair and raised his gun to fire, except he realised he had no gun and Rory was behind him with his blade through his back poking out of his stomach and his hand over his mouth to stop the screams.

"Does it hurt?" He whispered in the mans ear, twisting the blade to the left. "Give me your tears you Hexagram scum. I feed off your tears. Cry for me, cry like a baby." He twisted his sword to the right this time then pulled it out, leaving the man to die in a pool of his own stomach acids. Within seconds, he was dead.

He looked up at the advancing Zoharu and nodded "Ready when you are sir."
Old 02-17-2011, 02:16 PM
GallantlyGlaceon Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to GallantlyGlaceon

OOC: I'll post up Gero later, I have to go in a few minutes.

Skylar Sigea
Neutral

Skylar casually leaned against a wall. She didn't pay much attention to the Cruxis members and other thugs around the diner. She knew she could handle herself if anyone tried to mess with her. Nevertheless, she kept one hand on one of the daggers hanging on her golden belt, just in case.

The reason for her being here was simple, she just finished school and didn't really have much else to do. Normally, she would've gone back to the forge and maybe start kilning that tiny sword she crafted the other day, but she still had an hour or two before she had to go back to work, and she didn't particularly feel like doing so anyways.

A voice made her train of thoughts stop for a moment, and she glanced up to see a girl with strange, lime-green hair chatting with the waitress. After a few seconds, though, she lost interest in the conversation and started tapping her foot, as if this would help to rid the fact that she didn't have any tasks to complete. This grew boring soon, however, and she sighed inwardly. There's not much to do... She scowled with irritation.

She absentmindedly brushed a few spiky strands of jet-black hair out of her face, her dark, hazel eyes lazily staring off into space. A moment later, a sudden thought came to her. Ken might want a burger or two...And I'm getting really thirsty...Might as well order something. She waved the hand that wasn't on her dagger, attempting to quietly get the waitress's attention without drawing too much to herself.
[12:38:20 AM] GallantlyGlaceon: ...So how do we do this? XD
[12:39:20 AM] Sight of the Stars: it's nothing really big, just usually a note in your sig that's all like 'paired with soandso'
[12:39:44 AM] Sight of the Stars: just be like "SIGHT OF THE STARZ IS MAH BIZNITCH" <---- Yup.
[12:39:57 AM] GallantlyGlaceon: XDDD
[12:39:59 AM] Sight of the Stars: and I'll be like "GALLANTLYGLACEON IS MAH HOE."
Old 02-17-2011, 10:04 PM
AKATheTitan Offline
Experienced Trainer

Carcinos Xephyr | καρκίνος ξεπευρ
Zodiac | ζωδιακός
Eternia Lake | Aιώνιος λίμνη
Affected RPers: Hoshika, Latio-Reol

So far, so good. He had tailed the girl a good distance without being spotted, and had returned at Eternia Lake. Things were different here than when he had arrived last night; young children with their families had come to play on the beach and swim. He kept his distance; concealed within the tree lines, he would be able to observe without being spotted. After a while, he began to exit the forest when a small, nearly inaudible noise caught his attention;

Snap. Then silence.

He quickly turned around, scanning the trees intently for the source of the sound. However, he quickly realized that by searching for it, he had blown his cover; the girl he had been following gave him a fearful glance, then moved deeper into the lake. He would ignore her for now, then; he would deal with… whatever had made the noise first. If it was more humans come to avenge their comrades, he would cut them down with as little mercy. Turning his back on the lake, Xephyr reentered the surrounding woods, drawing his Sabre from its sash. He prowled about carefully and cautiously, taking great consideration into making sure he did not give himself away. After several seconds of hunting, he found an open manhole, disturbed layers of leaves… a broken twig… and a large, multiheaded beast.

Intriguing, Xephyr thought. As he looked it over, it resembled a great deal Cerberus, the powerful guard dog of Hades. Certainly if Cerberus, who belonged to the Olympians, caught sight of him, he would attack Xephyr without question. However, no obvious aura could be traced from the creature, or at least none he could detect… He would be able to tell if this was Cerberus or one of his brood. That meant that this creature’s alignment, if it had any to begin with, was neutral. Certainly such a beast, coming from the sewers, would have nothing to do with mankind. Still, he couldn’t be completely sure; but diplomacy was always the best way to make an ally. Perhaps this creature could be useful if he shared Xephyr’s own disdain for humanity.

The beast had surely taken note of him by now. Smiling softly, Xephyr slowly and carefully resheathed his Sabre. Would it be able to understand him? He might as well try. If it was a wild and feral beast, he could just as easily dispose of it.

“Γεια σου, πλάσμα. Θέλω να πω δεν σας βλάψει. Καταλαβαίνετε τη γλώσσα μου? Εάν ναι, παρακαλώ απαντήστε μου στο δικό σου.”

Just in case that didn’t work, he tried out one of his newly learned English phrases: “Hello.”

//ARCH KNIGHTS OF ALTAIR\\
| We are the new day's sun, ascending towards the sky to vanquish the night's wretched darkness. It is our birthright to uphold the necessities of order and justice. With sword and scale in hand, we shall protect these virtues with our lives. |
Old 02-17-2011, 11:09 PM
Latio-Nytro Offline

Iagetekk
Neutral
Eternia Lake
Affected RPers: Ryu, Titan, Hoshi (mostly Titan)

The man with unidentifiable scent was the one to spot him first. After the twig snapped, the man made several unsteady turns. He was far from him, but was quick to realize his location. He unseathed a sword, and ran towards him.

The man stopped, and made eye contact with his center head. His sword was still raised. Iagetekk was expecting that he'd use it well...

He stood staring at him for several seconds, with the sword raised, and a curious look. Unexpectedly, the man eventually seathed the blade, smiled, and spoke.

However, the words that came out of his mouth weren't english whatsoever. He couldn't reconize it at all.

He then said 'Hello,' but did it inproperly, and it sounded like 'Hayloz.'

Iagetekk blinked it's right and left heads, but kept the center staring at this man. The girl that he tailed had dived into the lake, and after that, noticed the man (but not him), and was now watching where he was from a distance. The other girl, who definatly didn't smell human, was yet to turn her head at all.

"Who are you?" He asked, finally getting over the shock that he wasn't immediatly rooted out. However...He wasn't trusting him until he proved himself good. "Why didn't you just kill me on the spot?" He added.

"Can't you just eat him?" said that annoying predatorial voice inside Iagetekk's head. Iagetekk shoved it off. He couldn't smell the (incredibly seductive) scent of flesh and blood on this one...

And besides...What if he knew what he was? And even if he didn't, he could be a valuable asset to find out.

And if he attacked...He was in over his head, and didn't even know it. The blade had a funky feel about it, but heck, it wasn't going to make too much difference. He had several tools of the trade that he could easily use to dispose of this man.

He threw in one more question. "I cannot smell your body or your bodily fluids...You smell more like the lake itself. What are you, if you're not human, as you seem?"

Houndour@4051: Hatch@4066, Houndoom@4123, Level100@4351.

The Nonexistant White Nuzlocke! BEHOLD IT AND DESPAIR!

FEAR THE MOODY BIDOOF!!!
Old 02-18-2011, 12:29 AM
AKATheTitan Offline
Experienced Trainer

Carcinos Xephyr | καρκίνος ξεπευρ
Zodiac | ζωδιακός
Eternia Lake | Aιώνιος λίμνη
Affected RPers: Latio-Reol

"Who are you? Why didn't you just kill me on the spot? … I cannot smell your body or your bodily fluids.... You smell more like the lake itself. What are you, if you're not human, as you seem?"

Xephyr chuckled lightly to himself. He was fortunate that this beast was sentient. Now he could find out if the creature could be of use to him or not.

“Hehehe. Γεμάτη από ερωτήσεις, δεν είσαι. I apologize. I do not speak English as native language, but will try my best. My name? You call me Xephyr. I do not kill; You meant no harm to me. You are obviously not human, which makes a friend… except, of course, if you intend to attack. Although, if you did, surely you would have by now."

He decided he would keep his identity a secret… for now. At least until he learned more of this creature.

“You ask many questions. I am a harbinger of the end of Man, will say no more than that. You and me… we are very much alike. None of us are human, but nonetheless sentient. Now, I ask, and now you must answer. Who are you? What are you? And what are your views on humanity?"

Xephyr placed a subtle emphasis on the last question. This was the most important one, and would determine whether this creature would be helpful to him or not.

//ARCH KNIGHTS OF ALTAIR\\
| We are the new day's sun, ascending towards the sky to vanquish the night's wretched darkness. It is our birthright to uphold the necessities of order and justice. With sword and scale in hand, we shall protect these virtues with our lives. |
Old 02-18-2011, 03:46 AM
Winter Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Winter

Suki Kuroi/Angeline Stark
Cruxis
Neon Diner(Corner intersection of Holden and Winterfield)
Affected RPers: Gaby, Latisiblings, and Jolty

She finally got an answer out of the dazed customer when Lime jumped up and pulled her to the side(OOC: For the sake of Terry not hearing). "Hexagrams at the museum, Zoharu's calling us over and wants us to bring reinforcements. He'll understand if you're busy taking care of things here, but I could use the backup... You in, Suki?" Lime asked her, and Suki was about to shake her head and tell her it was the middle of lunch hour, there would be no way Josh would let her go, but that was when she noticed him heading towards their "break table", a small booth in the very back of the diner. She knew what that meant--apparently the town's "gang alert" system had picked up the activity. The police wouldn't fix the problem of the warring gangs, but they did at least warn the citizens who owned cell phones.

"Everyone, may I please have your attention!?" Josh shouted, voice loud enough for everyone to hear. "I just got a gang alert, apparently there's a massive issue on Morgan Street. As you know, that's just one street over, which means I'm gonna have to ask customers to please leave the diner. I am sorry, it's a safety thing, I have no control over this. Those who have not finished your meals, please consider them on the house for the trouble, those who have not had their orders brought to them, I'm sorry, please come again sometime and you'll get a discount so long as you remind the waitress. You do not have to go home, but you cannot stay here! Please exit in an orderly fashion, and again, I'm sorry for the inconvenience." He shouted, looking irritated, like any other self-respecting businessman would at having to force out the entire customer group of his diner. Suki turned to Lime again as people filed out with grumbles and mutters.

"Looks like I can go after all." She said simply, Josh jumped down from the table and approached them.

"I assume we're needed? Angeline, go change." He sighed, jerking his thumb at the kitchen, when there was a door leading to the second floor, where they lived above the diner. Suki nodded and dashed away quickly to change into her more Cruxis-worthy outfit.

OOC: I love Josh's speech up there. I can totally picture it in my head and everything. Tombi posting for Cho or not, I'm going to try and post for winter and Shi next post.

Banner by me! | My dA | My FF.Net
Old 02-18-2011, 05:24 AM
Saraibre Ryu Offline
Drasconis Deviantus

Ryu and Lyndy
Neutral
Eternia Lake
Affected RPer’s: Titan/Latio [Not really but...eh...]

Ryu’s eyes darted when she heard other sounds that she didn’t make. She moved just so slightly upward to see ripples in the water moving on another part of the lake.She pulled her hood back over her face to keep it darkened. She felt like keeping her face hidden. She turned to see where Lyndy was, still leaning just a bit off the ground. She moved her arms to get up when she heard a snap of a twig. Ryu didn’t move, but moved her eyes in the direction it came from. Ryu didn’t move, because if it was just someone casually walking along, it wouldn’t be so silent afterwards.

Lyndy, still a common finch, flitted and looked at what made the noise with some curiosity. After awhile, she flitted away and met Ryu on the ground. Being stealthy, she was behind a tree a good twenty feet away, looking at the beast. She immediately recognized his cerberian look, and even faster, his dragon parts. If it was a him. Lyndy noted his serpent tails to Ryu, but she had already noticed it.

“Never seen anything like that.” Ryu muttered almost silently.

“It looks kinda cute.” Lyndy commented, giving Ryu a que to face palm. “Hey, who’s that guy?”

Ryu looked and saw that someone with a snazzy looking sword had approached the beast. It reminded Ryu of a slayer, a very hated type of warrior in her opinion. When he stopped and started talking to the beast, Ryu gazed very carefully at them. He spoke something that seemed slightly familiar to her, but she couldn’t place what it was. The dragon and the morph couldn’t understand the humanoid. The conversation they had certainly had the pair interested.

“He doesn’t have a scent really?” Lyndy repeated.

“I can’t smell anything but the damn alcohol right now.” Ryu muttered angrily, yearning for a shower and a damn powerful washing machine.

Ryu listened intently to the one guy, who called himself Zephyr and wasn’t good with english. What he said had Ryu and all of her attention, especially on Zephyr’s comment.

“You ask many questions. I am a harbinger of the end of Man, will say no more than that. You and me… we are very much alike. None of us are human, but nonetheless sentient. Now, I ask, and now you must answer. Who are you? What are you? And what are your views on humanity?"

Lyndy, still as a finch, gave Ryu a look from on her shoulder. She knew very well that Ryu was meant to be the Harbinger of the End of All’s End, AKA, doombringer of everything in the known universe. For Ryu to see another harbinger of the end of something, it was a bit weird. She wasn’t proud of what she was, having ended a few worlds just as warm up in per past. There was also some sort of complicated competition going on with the named endings of worlds that Ryu was a part of, but it was so hard to explain that no matter how hard Ryu tried, Lyndy and everyone else was confused. Not like she would want to talk about it anyway. Ryu was looking at this guy, trying to place where he could of been from. So far, she didn’t like him, and Lyndy knew it. The morph could see the subtle change in her partner’s eyes.

“Let’s go before we’re seen.” Ryu stated, turning away from pair that were talking.

“Aw, but I wanna go see the big beasty.”

“I’m sure we’ll see that thing getting in some sort of trouble.” Ryu commented, still being as quiet as ever.

Demitri Taylors
Neutral
The Facility
Affected RPers: Neo

Demitri was away from the desk for a moment when the video feed opened. He looked at the screen, and shook his head.

“A bit too far off...ah well, I prepared for this.”

Demitri looked around and saw that the machine had tailed Mr. Kirvesta to the museum. It seemed there was a bit of a spat between the Cruxis and the Hexagram’s. Focusing on the machine that was bullet torn, a few small appendages moved from one of the cameras holding onto an audio feed. The main ‘limb’ dragged itself towards the man in question. Knowing that it would probably be shot at again, Demitri sat and made verbal contact before Mr. Kirvesta could do so.

“Shot down before he could even lay a scratch...better than I had hoped Mr. Kirvesta. Your abilities preceed what I have on file. Please don’t be alarmed, I have no intention of killing you. In fact, it’s quite the opposite.” Demitri explained. “ Was hoping for a more quiet, disclosed location and time to speak with you, however that seems to be nearly impossible with your current situation.”

Demitri paused for a moment and opened up whatever cameras remained functional around the museum area. He could see a few good angles around the vicinity of the building, and a few security cams inside. Demitri noted a few things before continuing to speak.

“If you wouldn’t mind picking up the audio box from the limping excuse for a machine, I would be inclined to assist you in this Hexagram mess. I have access to any working security cam in the area. So far, they’ve set up the building so that all the entrances are blocked, save for one. They intend to try and destroy the museum, and in the process, steal whatever they can, and resell it for money. Not to mention this would make them look good for ‘salvaging’ from their own arson, so monetary payment would go without saying these days. I have insight as to them moving items out through the south eastern cellar doors.” Demitri explained in a quick fashion. “Before you ask why I am helping you, I am strictly a buisness person Mr. Kirvesta. I know who you are, and I know we can benefit each other. After all this is done, for my help I would like to request a moment of your time.”

Demitri took a quick look at the screens. He noticed something was going on near the roof but the camera wasn’t positioned high enough to see what it was.

“Mind the roofs. I suggest you get inside. Hexagrams can be, messy.” Demitri added, emphasizing the word messy.
Old 02-18-2011, 12:35 PM
Doodlebop Offline

Ilona Mustanen
Cruxis

The explosion made Ilona instinctively shield her head, ducking slightly. She quickly came to the conclusion that they were not in danger and raised her head again. Her lip curled slightly. "Hexagrams," she said with disdain. Didn't they know it was Cruxis territory? No matter, they were in trouble now.

Dan shouted something angrily (and with a few obscenities tossed in for good measure), and Desh almost reflexively grabbed a gun. “This is still our turf," Desh said. “I don’t care about the museum itself, but I don’t want the Hexagrams blowing up whatever they feel like around here.”

Dan parked the car on the street, and they got out of the car. Ilona heard Desh calling one of the captains. "Zoharu, the Hexagrams on Morgan street..." Ilona remained in the car. She wouldn't be much help, and the car was currently the safest place.

((I'm kind of busy- will introduce my Guardian and Neutral later.))

THANK YOU CHAAAAR. *uberglomp*
Quick note: I usually go by Doodleniks. It you see me somewhere else with that alias, feel free to drop me a line! ;)
Pair: Yo Face Here
My Links
Old 02-18-2011, 12:51 PM
Latisiblings Offline

Terry Morris
Neutral
Nova Diner

Almost immediately after Terry spoke the words, another young woman pulled the waitress back and whispered something in her ear. Fishy, he thought, but didn't really focus on their actions until the business owner spoke.

Everyone, may I please have your attention!? I just got a gang alert, apparently there's a massive issue on Morgan Street. As you know, that's just one street over, which means I'm gonna have to ask customers to please leave the diner. I am sorry, it's a safety thing, I have no control over this. Those who have not finished your meals, please consider them on the house for the trouble, those who have not had their orders brought to them, I'm sorry, please come again sometime and you'll get a discount so long as you remind the waitress. You do not have to go home, but you cannot stay here! Please exit in an orderly fashion, and again, I'm sorry for the inconvenience."

Terry kept on staring at the man. There were three things Terry was good at; acting, throwing knives, and stealing. And the man just triggered the first one. Not because he was a bad actor, mind. It was precisely because he was too perfect at this that he noticed something strange. He couldn't quite place it, but his gut told him there was more to this than what he can see. With the two woman whispering together just before he started talking, it didn't take him long to add two and two together. His eyebrows narrowed; something was up, and he was going to get to the bottom of things.

Of course, it would have been strange for him to just stay in the diner while everyone was leaving, so he got up. "Well, so much for that orange juice," he said to the young waitress genially, "but thank you anyways. See you later." Walking off, he drifted into the crowd and casually stole some money. Commotions were a perfect opportunity for picking pockets, and he sure wasn't going to let up. Getting outside, he waited a few moments for the crowd to dispense before he attempted to listen in on their conversation.

Pokemon Online username: Nate Rivers

Attempting to go 100th on PO main server

Trivia: Did you know that Shuckle can do the most damage in all Pokemon games combined?
Old 02-18-2011, 01:45 PM
GallantlyGlaceon Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to GallantlyGlaceon

Skylar Sigea
Neutral

"Everyone, may I please have your attention!?"

Oh, just great. Something's up. Skylar stopped waving and let her hand fall to her side, warily listening to the guy who was shouting.

"I just got a gang alert, apparently there's a massive issue on Morgan Street. As you know, that's just one street over, which means I'm gonna have to ask customers to please leave the diner. I am sorry, it's a safety thing, I have no control over this. Those who have not finished your meals, please consider them on the house for the trouble, those who have not had their orders brought to them, I'm sorry, please come again sometime and you'll get a discount so long as you remind the waitress. You do not have to go home, but you cannot stay here! Please exit in an orderly fashion, and again, I'm sorry for the inconvenience."

Skylar almost kicked the wall in frustration as soon as he was finished speaking, but managed to stop herself right before the top of her sneaker made contact. And this had to happen just before I ordered... She sighed with immense exasperation and walked to the door. She paused before leaving, though, as a thought came to her. Gang alert? A street away?

After a few moments of careful consideration, she finally opened the door and exited the diner. However, instead of running home or something similar, she walked around to the side of the establishment and crouched down on the ground, where only someone with extremely great eyesight would be able to pinpoint her figure in the dark shadows that provided some cover. I don't want to get caught in the action just yet...but neither am I going to run home like some coward. I'll just wait here until everybody else leaves before I get myself caught up in all of this.
[12:38:20 AM] GallantlyGlaceon: ...So how do we do this? XD
[12:39:20 AM] Sight of the Stars: it's nothing really big, just usually a note in your sig that's all like 'paired with soandso'
[12:39:44 AM] Sight of the Stars: just be like "SIGHT OF THE STARZ IS MAH BIZNITCH" <---- Yup.
[12:39:57 AM] GallantlyGlaceon: XDDD
[12:39:59 AM] Sight of the Stars: and I'll be like "GALLANTLYGLACEON IS MAH HOE."
Old 02-18-2011, 02:45 PM
Neo Emolga Offline

Send a message via AIM to Neo Emolga

Desh Kirvesta
Cruxis

Affected RPers: Gaby, ID Saraibre Ryu

“The Hexagrams?” Zoharu asked me. “Heh, it's been a while since we had a fight with them... Understood, I'll call in Lydia and Suki and tell them to bring reinforcements with them. I'll destroy their cars and seal the entrance as soon as I arrive, leave some heads for me to roll, Desh.”

I knew there had to be a logical reason why the Hexagrams would hit a museum, but it could have been anything. Even so, they were distracted at the moment, and wouldn’t expect Cruxis to strike them during the middle of a delicate operation.

I was just about ready to begin the breech when suddenly the destroyed robot struggled to try and come to life again, but the only part that fully came back online seemed to be the machine’s audio speaker and communicator. I didn’t know who was piloting this thing, but I wasn’t particularly fond of being followed and watched…

“Shot down before he could even lay a scratch...better than I had hoped Mr. Kirvesta. Your abilities preceed what I have on file. Please don’t be alarmed, I have no intention of killing you. In fact, it’s quite the opposite.” The voice explained. “Was hoping for a more quiet, disclosed location and time to speak with you, however that seems to be nearly impossible with your current situation.”

I didn’t reply, but instead looked at the ruins of the machine on the concrete sidewalk.

“If you wouldn’t mind picking up the audio box from the limping excuse for a machine,” the voice communicator spoke, “I would be inclined to assist you in this Hexagram mess. I have access to any working security cam in the area. So far, they’ve set up the building so that all the entrances are blocked, save for one. They intend to try and destroy the museum, and in the process, steal whatever they can, and resell it for money. Not to mention this would make them look good for ‘salvaging’ from their own arson, so monetary payment would go without saying these days. I have insight as to them moving items out through the south eastern cellar doors. Before you ask why I am helping you, I am strictly a business person Mr. Kirvesta. I know who you are, and I know we can benefit each other. After all this is done, for my help I would like to request a moment of your time.”

“Fair enough,” I replied, picking up the audio box, which seemed to be the only salvageable part. “Meet me at the Sanchez Projects, on the roof of the first building in two hours. By then we will have this resolved.”

“Mind the roofs,” The informant told me before he terminated the conversation. “I suggest you get inside. Hexagrams can be, messy.”

I wasn’t sure if this person was an informant conspiring against the Hexagrams, was a former member himself, or was simply someone who had a lot of electronics experience and saw a mutual benefit from assisting our operation. I still wanted to put his advice to the test, but also make sure we could still improvise in case he was trying to mislead us intentionally. Still, he seemed like someone who knew what he was doing, but there was the matter of trust that hadn’t been verified.

“You really think he’s right about the south eastern cellar doors being the only exit strategy?” Dan asked me, wondering if this person could be trusted. “Why would they leave their cars in the front?”

“Likely to throw us off,” I told him. “The money they could potentially make from this would be worth more than the cars they ditched. They’re thinking we’ll be waiting for them to return to those cars when they may have another vehicle ready to take them and whatever they stole out of here.

Getting to the roof was another issue in itself. The informant had told me something was going on up there, but there was no way to see anything from this angle. The museum was roughly about four stories tall, and there was no way to climb up there.

“Grab a few men and watch the south eastern cellar doors,” I told Dan. “The moment you see they’re using that as their exit plan, inform Zoharu. Bring the M95 Barrett with you. You don’t want them to know we’re on to them.”

“Sure hope you’re right about this guy,” Dan told me, looking skeptical. “How do you intend to get to the roof?”

“I’ll figure that out on my own,” I told him, already having an idea.

Old 02-18-2011, 03:51 PM
Gaby Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Gaby

Lydia 'Lime' Rayes
Cruxis
Affected RPers: Winter

A big smile curled up on her lips as Josh started his speech. She knew Suki would say no, I mean, she couldn't just abandon the diner, but, as if on cue, Josh told everyone to leave the diner due to the one-street-away disaster. When Suki, albeit sort of reluctantly, agreed to join in, she was practically about to squeal. Not only was she going to pretty much destroy a Hexagram attack, she'd get to do it with her best buddy! Oh, the fun she'd had. She was so giddy, she almost didn't notice the bandana boy take his leave from the restaurant. She didn't much care for him, and she turned back to Suki once the restaurant was pretty much emptied, "Glad to see you're in the game, Ange, and Joshy's coming too!" she said as Josh made his way over, ordering her to get ready. Looking down at her clothes and feeling an empty spot on her back, she waved at Suki before turning to Josh, smiling.

"Tell her I'm going home to change, I'll wait for you at the back entrance of the museum, that's probably where Desh and everyone else is." She gave him a wave before turning around and off to the door, "See ya in 5, Joshy." The door opened, and she began wading through the crowd with rather ease, pushing away anyone that was in front of her. When she finally squeezed out, she ran off towards Holden, towards an abandoned building across the park. It wasn't that far away, which is why she loved the diner. She could hang out with her best friend and get cotton candy in less than 5 minutes from her make-shift home.

And indeed, it was make-shift. The building looked run down and, well, pretty old from the outside. And as she walked inside, it wasn't much of a difference. This building was apparently an old, two story motel that went bankrupt a few years back. Seeing as Lime really didn't exactly like the curfews and rules and general lack of fun at her home, she'd holed up here plenty of times she'd broken curfew until it was safe to go home, much to her father's displeasure. Now, this was her home, as run-down as it looked. For you see, the entire second floor was motel rooms and more motel rooms, about 10 or so, she'd never bothered to count. And of course, she'd taken the best room for herself, after fixing it up, of course. Going up the stairs, she walked to the very back of the hallway and pulled out a key, opening the door after a few jiggles of the lock.

The room was a contrast to the rest of the motel. Even the back of the door was new and painted, compared to the moldy, peeling front. The bed, in the middle of the room, was a bunk bed, with purple and green sheets and pillows strewn about. The room was really big enough to harbor a fridge, a desk, a microwave, just general things she'd need for surviving. And power was no problem, she'd gotten power rerouted to the motel with some help from a few grunts, and the power company had gotten tired of investigating and, well, losing a worker. The walls were painted and a beautiful, soft Persian rug laid on the floor, something she loved to roll around on because it was ever so soft. And of course, a big, widescreen HDTV on the wall, to top off her pad. Everything compliments of thieving runs with grunts when she found the room was missing something. Proud of her work, she walked to her dresser and pulled out her leather outfit, a wide smirk on her face.

"Time to party, Lime."

(The next post will be her moving off to the museum, feel free to hear her behind Suki so you can set me up a good post, Winter. xD)

======

Zoharu Magier
Cruxis Captain
Eternia Museum of Art Alley
ARP: Neo, Altrius

Zoharu was about to go into the alley, ready to greet Desh and Dan, but, as the machine started whirring up again in front of him, he stopped on his tracks, ready to smash it into pieces if it tried anything funny. But instead, the only thing that came alive was some sort of... audio transmitter, and he simply assumed whoever was piloting this... contraption, was the one talking through the transmitter. Intrigued, he listened in on the conversation.

“Shot down before he could even lay a scratch...better than I had hoped Mr. Kirvesta. Your abilities preceed what I have on file. Please don’t be alarmed, I have no intention of killing you. In fact, it’s quite the opposite.” The voice explained. “Was hoping for a more quiet, disclosed location and time to speak with you, however that seems to be nearly impossible with your current situation.”

He was surprised how whoever this was referred to Desh as if he already knew him. He felt a sort of unease, and he watched as Desh simply watched the machine from afar. As such, he simply continued listening, still ready to strike it down, although, for the moment, it seemed harmless.

“If you wouldn’t mind picking up the audio box from the limping excuse for a machine,” the voice communicator spoke, “I would be inclined to assist you in this Hexagram mess. I have access to any working security cam in the area. So far, they’ve set up the building so that all the entrances are blocked, save for one. They intend to try and destroy the museum, and in the process, steal whatever they can, and resell it for money. Not to mention this would make them look good for ‘salvaging’ from their own arson, so monetary payment would go without saying these days. I have insight as to them moving items out through the south eastern cellar doors. Before you ask why I am helping you, I am strictly a business person Mr. Kirvesta. I know who you are, and I know we can benefit each other. After all this is done, for my help I would like to request a moment of your time.”

Zoharu scoffed this time, not in disgust, but in genuine interest. This man, whoever he was, informant, defector, whatever, was willing to help Desh, but for a price, of course. Curious, he watched Desh pick up the contraption and agree on a time and location. He didn't bother with the situation, as interested yet curious as he was, Desh knew what he was doing, he hadn't been made the leader of Cruxis for nothing. And if he was willing to help us, well, the more the merrier, as they say.

“Mind the roofs,” The informant told Desh before he terminated the conversation. “I suggest you get inside. Hexagrams can be, messy.”

That last line bothered him slightly. He'd been on the roofs and didn't see a sign of trouble, but, then again, he hadn't been scanning the roofs as much as he should have. As Desh walked back to Dan, he listened to their conversation, following a bit of a distance behind, before he finally heard his name mentioned. He turned to Rory - he'd practically forgotten he was there - and nudged his head towards them, walking forward into the alley and nodding at Desh, "Good day, Desh, Daniel, I heard the conversation." He turned to Dan before looking up towards the roof of the museum, clearly, not seeing anything. "If you wish, I can supply Daniel with a vantage point while I make my way to the cellar doors and position myself." He turned back to the two men in front of him and pondered for a second before asking, "Shall I send Lydia and Suki after you once they arrive?" He didn't exactly like the idea of being stuck on watch duty while someone like Lydia went in with Desh, but, orders were orders and petty differences were insignificant right now.

(Someone, please, help me post with Oliver. ; A; I have no ideaaaa what to post with him. If you're stuck with an intro post, get your butt to Northfall Apartments and badger Oliver. :D)

Tumblr is afros-on-fire.tumblr.com
Skype is afrosonfire
Steam is afrosonfire
PSN is UBOAAAAA-
Minecraft username is afros_on_fire

Now you know. <3
Old 02-18-2011, 10:46 PM
Latio-Nytro Offline

Iagetekk
Neutral
Eternia Lake
Affected RPers: Titan, Hoshika, Sabi

The girl that didn't move...She was whispering to a partner...He knew that she didn't have to move to hear them.

"Hehehe." The man laughed. He then did his gibberish Iagetekk couldn't understand at all.

And at last, he spoke English. "I apologize. I do not speak English as native language, but will try my best. My name? You call me Xephyr. I do not kill; You meant no harm to me. You are obviously not human, which makes a friend… except, of course, if you intend to attack. Although, if you did, surely you would have by now." Xephyr said. His English, like he said, wasn't the best.

“He doesn’t have a scent really?” Said something...It whispered it, really. Iagetekk stayed silent. It came from the direction of the girl.

“I can’t smell anything but the damn alcohol right now.” Said something else, the same direction, albeit the voice was definatly different. Xephyr didn't hear either voice, apparently.

"You ask many questions. I am a harbinger of the end of Man, will say no more than that. You and me… we are very much alike. None of us are human, but nonetheless sentient. Now, I ask, and now you must answer. Who are you? What are you? And what are your views on humanity?" Xephyr said.

...The reasons behind his obvious disdain for humanity...What were they? He'd have to know-That would determine what he would do.

"I have no stand on humanity, other than they might know what I seek-My memory. I've awoken a week ago, in this body, with no memory whatsoever. It is my current plan to find out what my past was before anything else. Now, tell me this: Who'd be most likely to know? Humans, who are the most plentiful sentinent beings around. I've no clue if I was one of them, if I was always like this, or if I was something else entirely. However, If you could find out...That would most certianly change that." Iagetekk said. Maybe he'd know. That would be the single most incredible luck he's had ever since waking up. "So, basically, to answer your first two questions, I've got no answer that I could definatly give...Other than a Bipedal, Mutated Ceberus, I suppose." Iagetekk added.

"However...I'd like to know your reasons behind pioneering a Holocaust of humanity. Tell me them, and that will be the basis for my judgement." Iagetekk said.

...If he was enraged by anything...Well, Iagetekk hoped that he lived a good life.

Houndour@4051: Hatch@4066, Houndoom@4123, Level100@4351.

The Nonexistant White Nuzlocke! BEHOLD IT AND DESPAIR!

FEAR THE MOODY BIDOOF!!!