Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 02-15-2011, 10:53 PM
Hoshika Offline

Default Re: The Merines [RP] (IT'S OPEN! :DDDDDDDDDDDD)

OOC: here we gooooooooo (first person) also excuse me if you're satanist and this is totally inaccurate D:

Naphtha Kyani
Neutral
Shadyhill Drive - Sons of Lucifer Ruins

The ashes still felt warm in my hands.

My old home was the only place I could go to to remember having a family. I remember being loved by everyone in the guild. I still wore the cloak they dressed me in on the last day that I saw everyone. It wasn't very long ago to me when I looked back. The invasion of the many shadow-y people under the Cruxis gang, flames dancing around wherever you looked, and the silence... it was all so horrifying back then. I missed the past and the comfort I had in it. I missed my parents. I had to move on, though. There's nothing left for me here.

Everything was burned down when the Cruxis came. I went down to the cellar where they would do their sacrifices and rituals. The great pentagram had faded into the burnt dust of the basement and of the remains of The Practitioners. I could still see a bone or two in the corners of the room. Not a single soul dared to enter this place since its reckoning, not even a scrawny rat or a lost bird. Just me, nobody else. And I guess that's okay.

Dad told me that someday I'd be standing here as the head of The Practitioners. I knew how to sacrifice, I knew how to cast the fire, everything. For now, I thought, I'll redraw the pentagram. I gathered up the ashes and swept them aside, hoping I could still retrace it, but I couldn't. The pentagram was completely gone. Instead, I decided to trace from memory. I piled the ashes back together in the center of the room and focused.

Many were sacrificed in this room, from sheep to humans to frogs to the angelic abominations who may have wandered by. Angels? I never thought it to be true. Dad told me an angel died here but I don't believe him. It was impossible and the Angels didn't exist. All was done in the name of Lucifer, the purity of an Angel would anger him. But the Angels don't exist.

Hundreds of lines laced about each other, intersecting and connecting. A circle, five lines to make a "star". An ancient script written through psionic energy, wrapped within the shapes. A complex form drawn only by the elite and those chosen by Lucifer himself to even comprehend the message within. The newborn fire burned strong enough to reduce the ashes to a fine dust, and they blew away as the fire grew stronger. The air moved and danced and the flames became more and more intense. Soon, it was all over. A large figure burned on the floor with an orange glow and the room was filled with a near-silent hum. The pentagram was restored.

The north wall cracked from the intense heat and quickly crumbled. Behind the wall was a short staff, the same kind The Practitioners had, and the same kind Dad had too. It rested upon a marble stand and burned with a brilliant blue flame. I remember Mom had pretty blue eyes like that. Maybe she's still alive somewhere. Maybe she survived too. I don't know. Maybe it's better for me to be alone, I thought. Everything is better that way. Maybe.

The ceiling began to crack and I quickly realized what would happen if I stayed there for much longer. I snatched the staff and sped out of the cellar and onto the street. I was pretty lucky to have survived for that long. Within seconds, the main hall collapsed underground. It was the end of the past for me. All I had left of my old home was myself and the staff. The pentagram would burn for perhaps decades to come, and I could've found another way in from behind the building. It was time to move on, though. It always was.

I quietly escaped to Eternia Lake to wash myself off.
I suffer from some desease where I just don't feel like catching a pokemon unless it's rare, which ends in me never catching com mons.

I finished Gold with a pokedex of 6.

Oak's Rating: "Congratulations! Looks like you've learned how to use a pokeball!"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charbok View Post

Haagen-Daz is an ice cream company, dumbass.

Last edited by Hoshika; 02-16-2011 at 01:36 AM.
Old 02-16-2011, 12:50 AM
Winter Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Winter

OOC: Did I ever mention that Suki/Angeline also happens to be Neon Diner's only waitress? She is.

Suki Kuroi/Angeline Stark
Cruxis
Neon Diner(Corner intersection of Holden and Winterfield)

Suki had been heading back to take more orders and keep up with the lunch rush when she heard a familiar voice from across the restaurant. She looked up to see Lime sitting at a table, grinning and waving--probably either at Josh or to show her where her friend was sitting, not that it would have been too hard to find the green-hair girl. A laugh went up from a few who found the comment about making the thug grab her again, but Suki just smiled. "It'd take a bit longer to get your order in if I had to beat up some thug first, Lime." She called back, making her way towards the girl with a sly grin on her face.

"Please don't Lime, she's my only waitress and it's the middle of lunch!" Josh called after her, only giving Suki more of a reason to grin.

"Now that I'm here, no thug needed, what'll it be?" She asked cheerfully, back in her too-happy-for-her-own-good Angeline persona. She pulled out a notepad from the the-pocketed white apron wrapped around her waist, then a pen to follow it.

OOC: Nothing much for winter/Shinichi right now, so no post for them...

Banner by me! | My dA | My FF.Net
Old 02-16-2011, 01:40 AM
Gaby Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Gaby

Lydia "Lime" Rayes
Cruxis
Neon Diner@Corner of Holden&Winterfield

She puffed her cheeks up in a pout, oh how Suki knew how impatient Lime was. The last thing she wanted was have to wait, and she looked at the seething thug disappointingly, before turning back to Suki, who was making her way towards her. She grinned back, more excited and eager than her sly friend, and stuck her tongue out, "Besides, then Josh would make me pay for damages and I'd have to sock him upside the head for suggesting such an atrocity." she said, just loud enough for Josh to hear, before she made it to her seat. "I'm a customer, Josh, so I'm always right and I have a right to steal your waitress and, and... shut up!"

Turning back to Suki, she stood up and looked at her curiously, before happily wrapping her arms around her partner in crime, literally. A big grin was on her face, but as she leaned in towards her ear, her expression turned deadly serious, hidden behind Suki's ear as she whispered, "Zoharu got to go with Desh again, help me piss off the dumpster later?" She pulled back, and she was grinning again, turning her face to the impatient customers starring at the weird girl hogging the waitress, to which she replied by sticking her tongue out and letting go of the girl, sitting back down and making a ponder face.

"Aaaah... Gimme a cup of orange juice andandand... and a sandwich. With lots of ham." Thinking she forgot something, she rubbed her chin gently, before blinking as her eyes turned shiny and pleading, "Andandand, lots of cotton candy! Pleasepleaseplease!" She was practically bouncing on her seat, you'd be surprised to know she was in Cruxis.

Tumblr is afros-on-fire.tumblr.com
Skype is afrosonfire
Steam is afrosonfire
PSN is UBOAAAAA-
Minecraft username is afros_on_fire

Now you know. <3

Last edited by Gaby; 02-17-2011 at 12:31 AM.
Old 02-16-2011, 03:08 AM
AKATheTitan Offline
Experienced Trainer

Carcinos Xephyr | καρκίνος ξεπευρ
Zodiac | ζωδιακός
Eternia City | Aιώνιος μεγάλη πόλη

Carcinos Xephyr prowled the streets of Eternia, searching desperately for something that could tip him off to the location of the Artifact. Although his Master was absolutely sure this city was the location of the ancient relic, he had no idea where it was, or what it looked like; Xephyr’s search might as well have been trying to find a needle in a city-sized haystack. After fifteen minutes of prowling the streets, it became apparent that he would never be able to find the Artifact on his own. He would need (though his mind cringed at such thoughts), to gain the assistance of humans to find it. Perhaps an expert in such artifacts, like the Oracles of old, could help his quest.

Speaking of humans, he had observed them closely while he sifted amongst the crowds. Although they were shifty and nervous to begin with, his figure seemed to generate uneasiness in the scuttling civilians: as it should. People gradually shifted away from him as he walked the streets, making his traveling easy and unhindered. Clearly, the language of the Ancient Greeks was no longer known to this world, and instead a new language, "English," was spoken. How peculiar. By eavesdropping on conversations the humans held, Xephyr managed to learn snippets of words and phrases, such as greetings. Certainly, this would help him to find the Artifact. As he walked the streets, he tried one of these strange new words under his breath, struggling to form the proper pronunciation with his tongue:

“Hello.”

It sounded more like ‘Hay-loz’ than the correct ‘hel-loh,’ but it would have to do for now.

The settlements of humans these days were a confusing labyrinth of paths and corridors with no end. Certainly King Minos of old would be impressed with what the human race had managed to construct. Face to face with a brick wall, Xephyr had clearly stumbled upon a dead end within some bygone alley. Humans rarely seemed to tread these dead ends; whether it was because the had memorized these false paths or they stayed away out of fear, he did not know. Frustrated, he began to turn to leave when a small crackle echoed down the alley.

He had guests. How wonderful.

Turning around, he came face to face with three men, grinning and chuckling amongst themselves. A more muscular and imposing man stood at the front of the group; most likely their leader. One of the goons was cheerfully spinning a small ‘L’ shaped object around his finger. Xephyr drew his Zodiac Sabre as a warning: a warning the three completely disregarded.

“Well well boys, look what we got here! You lost, pal?” The leader of the group said.

"έξω, άνθρωποι. έχετε όχι επιχείρηση μαζί με,” Xephyr responded curtly.

“Hehehe! You‘re not from around here, are ya?” The man’s beady eyes ran themselves over Xephyr’s blade. “Well then, let’s see if I can’t make things… clear between us. You’ve got a pretty nice sword there. Fancy it could sell for a high price; enough to get us into a lofty position within the Hexagrams. Tell you what, pal, I’ll give ya a nice reward for it. Give me the sword, and I’ll let ya live. You understand, pal?” He tried communicating this with ridiculous, over-the-top sign language, which his comrades found especially amusing.

The one with the ‘L’ laughed too hard; he lost his focus and dropped the object. In a frantic struggle to grab it before it fell to the ground, he grabbed a trigger on it, discharging… some kind of missile… from the barrel at a high velocity. This had to be a weapon of some sort, Xephyr thought. The other two thugs recoiled in panic from the gunshot, then glared ferociously at the incompetent one.

“Jim, you f*cking drop that gun one more time and I’m gonna gouge your f*cking eyes out.

“Now pal, you gonna give us that sword peacefully, ore are we gonna hafta take it from ya?”
The goon's weapon was now pointed casually at Xephyr’s chest. He gripped the Sabre’s hilt tightly.

“όχι.”

“Guess that means no, huh? Too bad. Kill him, Jim.”

Unfortunately, by the time poor Jim had pulled the trigger, Xephyr had already leapt forward into the thugs. The bullet missed Xephyr by a long shot as he launched diagonally for the unarmed rear goon. His blade pierced the thug cleanly through the heart, killing him instantly. Mid-launch, Xephyr threw a powerful round-house kick to the leader’s gut, knocking him backwards with incredible force. Jim had barely turned to face Xephyr when the Sabre slit his throat, spattering blood across the hideous brick walls. The leader, winded yet cursing under his ragged breaths, struggled to reach his own pistol. He had just brought it out from its holster when Xephyr’s blade came crashing down through his chest and spine, ending his life as well.

Within five seconds all three men lay dead around Carcinos Xephyr. He wiped the blood from his blade, resheathed it, and strolled casually out of the alley.

“χωρίς αξία άνθρωποι.”

As he prepared to return to his search, a new sight caught his attention. Smoke and flame were rising not far from here: certainly such things were not commonplace in the modern world. Deciding he should investigate to see if anything of interest lay there, he walked briskly to the site of the inferno. It turned out that the collapsed building consumed with flames was the least interesting sight there: The small human female clutching a staff departing from the site was far more intriguing. He, like all other supernatural beings, could sense an aura about her: something out of the ordinary. She clearly possessed power beyond those of mortals; however, he could not deduce if she was a Zodiac or not. Surely, if she was responsible for this fire, she would be a follower of Leo, an ally; but if there was another Incarnate in Eternia City, surely his Master would have notified him before. He reasoned that she was not aligned with the Zodiac; therefore her goals and intentions were unknown. Xephyr decided that she would be an excellent place to start. He would confront her and learn her intentions; and perhaps, through some fortune, learn more of the Artifact that he sought. Just as he was about to talk to her, she fled off in the direction of the Lake he had first arrived in. Although initially annoyed that he was moving in circles, he decided she would be his best lead. Silently, he followed her as she moved, his fluid, water-like movements weaving in and out of the shadows, as if he were a ghost.

//ARCH KNIGHTS OF ALTAIR\\
| We are the new day's sun, ascending towards the sky to vanquish the night's wretched darkness. It is our birthright to uphold the necessities of order and justice. With sword and scale in hand, we shall protect these virtues with our lives. |
Old 02-16-2011, 03:33 AM
Neo Emolga Offline

Send a message via AIM to Neo Emolga

Desh Kirvesta
Cruxis
Janus Apartment Lofts Parking Lot, Milton Ave

By the beginning of the afternoon, the entire drug stock had been sold to the dealers, and it wouldn’t be long before those dealers introduced their cliental to the experimental drugs. Those that had come late were told we were out of supply, but Dan showed them the firearms we were also selling and managed to pick up a few more sales from their arrival. It was clear, we were definitely going to need to create more of these drugs. At the same time, we could start charging more money for the drugs if they took off the way they were supposed to.

By 2PM, we had closed up the deal. The only weapons Dan had left were ones he didn’t want to sell, either because he still needed them for contract kills or because they were too powerful to sell. Last thing I wanted was for some nobody to have their hands on the M95 Barrett that Dan had in the truck of his Charger.

Minutes later, it was left down to just Dan, a few other Cruxis members, and myself. Just before Dan prepared to leave, he looked at me.

“Figured I would wait until they were gone,” Dan told me, knowing he was going to bring up a confidential question. “What’s the story with D-IX? All I’ve heard are just rumors.”

“It’s a drug I don’t intend to selling to the dealers,” I told Dan as we both climbed into his black Dodge Charger. “The story behind D-IX is that it was originally developed by the Nazis in World War II as a military performance drug to combat exhaustion, but the project was terminated with the end of the war. We’re picking up where they left off, and we’re trying to turn D-IX into a performance drug that allows those that take it to resist pain, have more endurance, and increased stamina.”

“And you don’t think the dealers would be interested in that?” Dan asked with surprise. “Hell, I bet even the military would-”

“That’s just my point,” I told Dan as he put the car in reverse and prepared to drive out of the lot. “There’s a reason why we’re reengineering D-IX into being an effective performance drug with a reduced tendency of being addictive. Doesn’t help that the original experimental drug was cocaine-based, but we’re trying our best.”

Every drug had the tendency of being addictive to at least some degree. Even medications carried this risk of dependency, but reducing it was our intention.

“So its like some of our more powerful guns,” Dan concluded.

“Exactly,” I told him as we drove away from the Janus Apartment Lofts. “There are some things that Cruxis needs for itself, and wants to ensure it doesn’t end up in the wrong hands.”

And in Eternia City, that included everyone I personally couldn’t trust.

Old 02-16-2011, 05:10 AM
Saraibre Ryu Offline
Drasconis Deviantus

OOC: I hope you don't mind a stalker Neo. Oh wait, we already went over this way before.

Ryu and Lyndy
Neutral
Eternia Lake

“I hate bars.”

“Don’t you run one?”

“That’s a tavern...theres a difference.”

Ryu, plainly in human form, sitting at the edge of a relatively still lake. Her friend, Lyndy sat in a tree behind her, being a half asked lookout. The unseen necrodragon skipped rocks across the surface with a quick flick of her wrist, staring at each spot where the rock had sunk from the surface. She watched the ripples fade away into the surface before skipping another one again.

Lyndy sat, tapping her foot in the air to a song she had going on in her head. She was tired from all the bar fighting they had just gone through earlier. A bunch of drunks and two pretty human looking females and trying to get information about an ellusive guy, one slug to the head and you got ourself a bar fight.

“I still smell like drunk moron.”

“Well, we could go find a place to stay with a shower.” Lyndy commented, jumping down from her perch. “I mean, you may be half nocturnal, but I’m not.”

Ryu turned around and gave Lyndy a look from under her shadowing hood. Lyndy just shrugged at her in response.

“I have no idea what the currency is here. Whatever it is, we have none of it. I didn’t get a chance to pickpocket some of the drunkards that tried to bottle bash us.” Ryu said rather darkly.

“I’m sure we can jack some place to stay.”

Ryu groaned. “I’m too tired to argue. We’ll think of something I suppose.”

“So we can go walkin’ then?”

“Hell no. We can sit here and wait for a bit and let me recover from my ‘bottle bashing’.”

“Oh fiiiiinnnnnnneeeeee.” The morph whined, quickly changing into a common finch and fluttering into the trees.

Ryu shook her head, trying to shake off the inter-dimensional dizziness. She laid out on the grass just a few feet away from the edge of the lake. She stared at the sky, her hood just falling off her face. She wanted to be in this place for the shortest time possible, but they had already been here a week, and still no leads on the reason why they were here. She was looking for one of many dopplegangers, all of the same person. This person was evil and a sorry excuse for a living being. Ryu wanted to be back home with her crazy unorthodox family but that wasn’t going to happen, not yet. She needed at least another week to be ready to go back home.

Not until he was gone.

Demitri Taylors
Neutral
'The Facility'

“There are some things that Cruxis needs for itself, and wants to ensure it doesn’t end up in the wrong hands.”

A pair of gleaming white glasses peered into a screen, one that had a decent distance from the area of which the boy was viewing. The ability to watch the entire city with a simple thought, that is what power was. The pale teen gazed with a half smile at the person speaking. He knew who he was. He probably knew more about the person in question than he did, or in fact, anyone else.

“You don’t have the slightest idea Mr. Kirvesta...” Demitri muttered, pushing his glasses back on his nose. “Lucky you...if your mettle wasn’t of an interest to me...you may be my new muscles or heart.”

Demitri started flipping through files of Mr. Kirvesta. Everything from copies of school records to even a few government dealings with them. Demitri had the ability to expose the government out in the open but that wasn’t his style. That wasn’t in his interest. He was only interested in himself, and everything was buisness. If he made the government look bad, all hell would break lose. Hell right now, wasn’t good for buisness.

Demitri finally found the page he was looking for; a compiled analysis of Mr. Kirvesta’s habits and mannerisms. Rather naturally instinctive, likes to be clean and is rather hard to keep down to certain things, namely things he uses to keep himself clean. Demitri favored these in a person. The pale male scanned over his notes over and over again. Everything was neatly typed up, thanks to his own ability. In fact, he was using that ability right now. The computer next to him, actually, a simple netbook, was typing away on it’s own, making notes about what was being recorded over the security cam in the lot that Mr. Kirvesta was in. After prodding through those notes for one last time, Demitri shut the folder and put it down on the desk. He peered into the screen again, just getting the exhaust fumes of a car and seeing that the area was one again vacant. Demitri thought for a moment and strained his mind. Soon two other screens turned on, and they were all cameras of different traffic stops. No car with the familiar face in it. Demitri turned on more screens with his kinetic abilities and more street cameras turned onto recording. He watched and saw other cars pass by, but none of them were the one he wanted.

Demitri was never one to give up on his target so easily, that’s not how you got anywhere in the buisness world. Soon enough, Demitri managed to find which direction the car in question went. Yes, it seemed familiar to his observations now. He concentrated the machine, as it was far away, took more focus to move. Demitri had to wait until the car wasn’t around any possible witnesses. That’s when he sent out his best possible way of communicating with Mr. Kirvesta.

The machine was complete with it’s own AI, meaning that Demitri didn’t have to make it move on it’s own, merely give it a simple word and the AI would be influenced by it. The machine in question would pursue Mr. Kirvesta until it was an opportune time for him to be jumped by the animalistic machine. It honestly looked like something that was a cross between General Grievous and the treads of a tank. The legs were long and not shiny with hefty claws and the front ‘arms’ were thick and covered in flexible armor plating. It seemed as if the arms would be top heavy, but this wasn’t the case. If anything, the legs were more reinforced than the arms. That’s why the arms had that armor on them in the first place. The head was more like a few thick plates of metal welded together, with camera scopes for eyes. Inside the chest and various other parts of the machine’s body, were many components that were all backed up quite nicely. These would start a video feed to Demitri, and telephone feed between, what Demitri had hypothesized, Mr. Kirvesta, and himself.

Now all that was left was to wait for the moment that would give the chance for the gang leader in question to kill his assassin. Demitri knew that there was no doubt that his machine would fail, he intended it to fail.

OOC: Yes so whenever you feel like it Neo, have a crazy killer robot jump you. Feel free to bunny it and yes, I expect it to be killed.
Old 02-16-2011, 08:24 AM
Altrius Offline

Rory Mandrake
Cruxis
Jana Apartment Roofs, Milton Avenue.

Rory chuckled loudly when his 'companion' spoke to him in the said tone. In fact it made him postively explode with mirth, "Honor, as your main focus in a battle, will get you killed, Mandrake. You should aim to slowly maim, destroy these pitiful vermin, as agonizingly slow as possible... You wont get that with honor, grunt." He almost lost his crouching position and fell on the floor, he was laughing so hard.

When he had managed to regain some control, he spoke with his back to Zohura. "Captain, you think I CARE about these people? When i speak of honor, i mean torture to my victims of the highest degree!" He said, his voice high and excited. Inbetween the speeches he was muttering to himself, almost inaudiable.

"Kill, maim, burn! Kill, maim, burn!"

He looked over his shoulder, piercing eyes trying to find Zohura's "These common thugs haev no honor, because honor as a murderer means you slaughter every person you can! They left that women alive. She should be cut apart and scattered across her own garden! It inspires fear into people! It makes them afraid to leave the house. FEAR! FEAR gives us power! Fear gives us the ability to make people do whatever we want them to do!" He laughed loudly once more.

"Kill, maim, burn! Kill, maim, burn!"

"The honor of criminals, is to cause as much misery as possible. That, is my honor."

He looked back across the scene once more, and noticed Desh's car pulling away.
"Its finished, lets move ... Captain." he said, before leaping off the edge of the building and warp jumping to another, to follow the car from above.`

(( Not gonna bring Sasha in just yet :) ))
Old 02-16-2011, 02:58 PM
Doodlebop Offline

Ilona Mustanen
Cruxis
Janus Apartment Lofts Parking Lot, Milton Ave

Ilona watched her teammates and the drug dealers argue over prices and the like from afar. She silently recorded the conversations on her laptop, bolding the sales for future reference. She found this all rather helpful, as if she needed to confirm some slight confusion over price and amount. These were rare, but annoying. Ilona didn't like confusion. Things needed to run smoothly. She kept herself situated a good deal away from the drugs and the weapons. Didn't want to distract from business, now, did she? She looked up through her bangs briefly.

Looked like business was done. She saved the document and closed her laptop. She stood up, picking up her briefcase and made her way to the car. Not bad at all- they had sold all the experimental drugs and the weapons they wanted to sell. It was about the same as her sales projection. Feeling rather satisfied, she slid into the backseat of the car and buckled her seatbelt.

Silently she listened to Dan and Desh's conversation. The two were talking about the new drugs, D-IX. Experimental drug. They were still working on it. Ilona was pretty sure they had the money for it, especially since the sale today indicated plenty of money in the future. Plus, once the drug dealers got their customers hooked on the stuff, Cruxis could drive the price up a fair amount. She'd tell Mr. Kirvesta all this and the approximate amount of money they had made today. He would be pleased.

THANK YOU CHAAAAR. *uberglomp*
Quick note: I usually go by Doodleniks. It you see me somewhere else with that alias, feel free to drop me a line! ;)
Pair: Yo Face Here
My Links
Old 02-16-2011, 03:39 PM
Winter Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Winter

Suki Kuroi/Angeline Stark
Cruxis
Neon Diner(Corner intersection of Holden and Winterfield)

Suki sighed at Lime's first comment. "And then I would have to jump in to prevent you from socking him upside the head 'cause he's my boss and he treats me like a sister. And no self-respecting sister lets anyone but herself beat up her brother." She said,just as loudly as Lime so Josh knew he had someone to watch his back, but that was a given. They made up the less conspicuous of the Cruxis interrogation and information gather teams, and their habit of wearing their work clothes everywhere because they had to watch over the Cruxis dealings at the Diner as well had earned them the nickname "The Suits" among the gang. Besides, she had meant what she said, Josh was nice to her, he had been the first person nice to her when Cruxis kidnapped her and eventually dumped her, cheaply bound and gagged, on his couch. He was the one who had tried to keep them from killing her, he was the one who hired her as the only waitress in the diner. The place was tiny enough for him to manage slowly himself, but her working there had certainly made matters easier, she thought. Then Lime got up and hugged her all happy herself, until Lime whispered in her ear.

She wanted Suki's help in making Zoharu mad, and as much as she was friends with Lime, that was not a good idea for someone in as precarious a position as she was. If she made the wrong person mad and the they decided to take up the issue with Desh, it was entirely possible they would decide to kill her. Lime constantly seemed oblivious to this fact, acting as though her friend hadn't become a member by kidnapping and death threats, but Suki was constantly aware of it, and she wasn't taking any chances if she still wanted to try to find her brother. She shook her head "Sorry Lime, but you know I'm wary of that kind of thing. I'm not here under the same circumstances you are, remember?" She whispered back as she took her order, then suddenly laughing at the childish manner she ordered in. Cotton candy wasn't exactly normal diner food, but Josh kept a stock of your basic pre-made and bagged stuff around because of his waitress's best friend's addiction. "Heh, got it, Lime. Should be done in a few, seeya then!" Suki laughed before moving across the diner to check up on everyone else in the place.

"More to drink, sir?" She asked, tapping the table to get the young man's attention. He didn't look older than twenty, wearing dark clothes though obviously not a Cruxis member and gloves with a green bandanna around his head. He seemed to be in a daze, so she tapped the table again. "More to drink, sir?" She repeated.

OOC: Last part is her talking to Terry.

Banner by me! | My dA | My FF.Net
Old 02-16-2011, 06:51 PM
Gaby Offline

Zoharu Magier
Cruxis Captain
Janus Roof, trailing Desh's car.

The chuckle alone brought a vein to his forehead, and if this had been an anime, it would have been protruding rather exaggeratively. The extent of his patience was rather thin, and to have someone below him now laughing at him, it downright boiled him to anger. You wouldn't know how badly he wanted to strangle the man in front of him with his bare hands by looking at him, but the various ways he'd do it playing in his mind, if you were a mind reader, would say it for him.

However, his expression softened when Rory regained some control over his laughter. A small smile curled up on his lips, he understood now what was happening, and felt a little disappointed in himself, to think a Cruxis member would have anything close to the generic view of honor. He nodded in approval, this time at Rory, "While I do agree, fear is what gives us power... It can also inspire selfless acts of heroism, which, although not a problem to us... They are a nuisance, if anything." He stood up and, his own piercing, empty eyes striking Rory's for a second, turned his head towards the woman, sobbing and pleading for help, calls that were all ignored. He chuckled, for a second, this would clearly lead to depression and mania, he'd witnessed cases like this before and he knew exactly to what it would lead, "In its own right, it's good she was let live. Chances are, she will hear from someone, in the streets, a friend, about a drug that takes the pain away... Makes you feel alive."

He nudged towards the car down below, the dealing finished, and watched it speed away for a second, before turning back to Rory, "She will be made an example of. This is our city, soon, everyone will come to terms with that." He grimaced at Rory giving him the order to go, but payed it no mind, only giving him a single nod as the vine slithered towards the wall of the building, stretching towards the other building Rory had teleported to, and stiffening up like a tight rope. He leaped for it, and even with his weight, the vine barely doubled over, allowing him to jump towards the building close behind Rory. The vine withered away soon after, but more plants and trees continued to bend and form paths for the man who calmly jumped between them and buildings, keeping a close eye on the car.

"I give the orders here, vermin, I would suggest you keep that in mind."

(Altrius, were the thugs going to the Northfall apartments by any chance? Would give me an excuse to post with Oliver. :3)

Skype is afrosonfire
Steam is afrosonfire
PSN is UBOAAAAA-

Now you know. <3
Old 02-16-2011, 11:15 PM
Latio-Nytro Offline

Iagetekk
Neutral
Eternia City Sewer network, En route to unknown destination.

Iagetekk was going blind. He only went in here once, and therefore, had no experiance with going through the tunnels. In light of this, he chased whatever rodent he could find, gulping it down like it was a snack.

For him, it was.

Iagetekk smelled many things. Mostly Drugs. The sewers were notorious for being littered with makeshift drug 'warehouses'. He burned every one he saw. It wasn't as if he didn't like the dealers...It was more the drugs themselves he had a problem with. They were a very powerful scent, and it was never plesant.

...A cat!

What was a cat doing in the sewers? Regardless, it would provide him with more nutrition than these measly rats would.

He gave chase to the feline, who sensed his approach and ran the instant it noticed the first footstep.

Corners, turns, twists, bends, long stretches of pipe...He'd have no clue where he would wind up at all, at this point. Heck, he could be outside of the city entierly...

And at last, the cat was cornered. Iagetekk didn't bother to wince at it's claws when he bit down upon it with his center mouth, as then did it die.

"Yes, good...You like that, don't you? Of course you do!"

The predator in his mind was shoved off, although it was right-The flesh and blood were inexplainably irresistable.

...He shook himself off. He got wet during his chase.

...Well, he went too far away from the entrance. Now he couldn't go back. Regardless, he continued onward, into the unknown.

(Ooc: Small En-Route Chapter is bleh. I think I'll drop him off at Eternia Lake.)

Houndour@4051: Hatch@4066, Houndoom@4123, Level100@4351.

The Nonexistant White Nuzlocke! BEHOLD IT AND DESPAIR!

FEAR THE MOODY BIDOOF!!!
Old 02-17-2011, 12:20 AM
Gaby Offline

Lydia "Lime" Rayes
Cruxis
Neon Diner@Corner of Holden&Winterfield

"Butbutbut, he haaaates me, can't I give him a wedgie or something?" Her cheeks puffed up in a pout again, but she knew she'd lost the argument, so there was no point in keeping it going. Her reaction her master plan on pissing Zoharu off, well, she was disappointed, but she understood why. She knew her situation, but her nature was more of a "screw it, carpe diem or whatever you say" attitude than a "worry about past matters" one, so it's not that she was insensitive to it, given the fact she smiled and gave her a reassuring look when she mentioned it, just that she was, well, more interested in having fun.

Now, her addiction to cotton candy almost made her jump off her seat and squeal, but she held herself back, for the sake of not embarrassing Suki and Josh any more than she already had. She smiled brightly and nodded many times, though, and she clearly looked very eager to eat her sweet, delicious clouds of fluff and love and rainbows. "Better get it to me in 10 minutes or less or it's free~" She grinned wide and waved at her as she walked off, and simply people watched on her seat. But her expression meant she was daydreaming about flying in clouds of cotton candy.

With her brother next to her.

Skype is afrosonfire
Steam is afrosonfire
PSN is UBOAAAAA-

Now you know. <3

Last edited by Gaby; 02-17-2011 at 12:31 AM.
Old 02-17-2011, 12:54 AM
Latio-Nytro Offline

(Ooc: I still use the Affected RPers thing in my title, because it's so conveniant!)

Iagetekk
Neutral
Eternia Lake
Affected RPers: Sabi, Hoshika, Titan

Iagetekk was starting to get a little tired of seeing sewer pipes...And fortunatly, a sewerhole was above him.

What was he waiting for?! It wasn't like he wouldn't be able to see what was up there first.

He gently pushed the lid open enough for his right head to peak through...

A beautiful forest, with a crystal clear lake...That was what he saw.

Humanity actually preserved nature?! And they polluted their own homes so badly! This was a suprise. Iagetekk got up out of that sewerpipe hastily, expecting no thinking being to be near...by...

Scratch that.

A human was leaning on a tree nearby. The scent was unmistakable.

Come to think of it...It wasn't one. Multiple humans were about.

He couldn't smell a particular one, though. This hooded figure smelled like the lake, rather than a human. This human was tailing a girl with a flaming staff...The staff didn't feel right.

The girl was a redhead, wearing simple clothes, and aside from the flaming staff, nothing about her seemed wrong.

The other girl nearby, the one he first smelled, was...Well...There was something else about her...

Silently, he tried to sneak away. It was too late to go back in that sewer. Heck, he didn't know sewers extended this far out of the city...

Silently sneaking...

Silently sneaking...

Silently sneaking...

Silently sneaking...Until he failed to notice a twig, which he stepped on. The noise was, to him, a buzzer, an indicatior that he did wrong...Even though it sounded like any other twig breaking, minus the fact that it broke by the hands of a beast that could scare a grizzly bear. He didn't even need turn to see the Girl-the snake tails had eyes.

"You could have avoided this if you ate her right on sight, you know."

...He'd have to come into contact with humans eventually...However, he tried to quickly prep himself for combat, if it came down to it.

Humans could be very-in fact, as a personal opinion, far too generous, but rarely did that fall upon the inhuman, so he wasn't expecting good treatment. Or really, anything outside of terror-induced screams, or very weak attempts to fight back.

Oftentimes, the rampancy he so desprately hid was easy to take control after combat initiated. Hopefully, it didn't have to.

Houndour@4051: Hatch@4066, Houndoom@4123, Level100@4351.

The Nonexistant White Nuzlocke! BEHOLD IT AND DESPAIR!

FEAR THE MOODY BIDOOF!!!
Old 02-17-2011, 01:55 AM
Neo Emolga Offline

Send a message via AIM to Neo Emolga

Desh Kirvesta
Cruxis
Eternia City Museum of Art, Morgan Street

Our original intention was to head back to the warehouses we were using on Preston Avenue to tell the drug labs that we were going to need more supply. They were just north of the Jensen Logistics building, and no one was using them at the moment except for us. Still, if we needed to quickly pack up everything and head out, it could all be done in less than two hours.

“When is your next assignment?” I asked Dan, wondering when he might be able to get a hold of a few more firearms.

“Not for another two weeks,” He told me as he continued to drive. “They’re sending me to Africa again, probably to Kenya. Always feels like some rebellion leader keeps trying to rise up to power around there.”

It wasn’t until we arrived on Morgan Street did we suddenly hear of the next attack one of the rival gangs had been planning for a while. We had stopped at a traffic light, and suddenly, from the Eternia City Museum of Art, there was a sudden explosion, tearing open the two front doors. I immediately looked toward the entrance, and I recognized three of a rival gang’s vehicles. All three of them were painted purple and black, and I recognized them as the colors of the Hexagrams.

“Christ!” Dan shouted, looking toward where the explosion came from. “What the f*ck are those illegal pricks up to now?”

“This is still our turf,” I told Dan, grabbing one of my Mac-11s. “I don’t care about the museum itself, but I don’t want the Hexagrams blowing up whatever they feel like around here.”

Dan parked the black Dodge Charger on the side of the street, and we both knew the cops weren’t going to come because the Hexagrams would file a racial profiling lawsuit against them. In the meantime, I knew this was the one day that the museum was closed, which meant the Hexagrams weren’t here to take hostages. There was some other motive.

I immediately called Zoharu on his cell phone as both of us got out of the car. Dan had taken out an HK-G11, waiting on my command to breech. Still, there must have been at least ten rival gang members in there.

“Zoharu, the Hexagrams are attacking the museum on Morgan Street,” I told him, figuring he probably wasn’t too far off. “Grab a few lieutenants and grunts and have them come over. I don’t know they’re after, but I’m betting its not for charity. If this is a heist of theirs, stopping it can only benefit us. Their cars are out in the front, but we need all the exits covered in case these pricks decide to try and escape on foot.”

Smoke was beginning to rise from the entrance, and we both made our advance. I knew that shortly, more of Cruxis’s members would be coming in, and we could kill a Hexagrams operation right when it was in progress. It was one more step toward killing their gang for good.

Dan and I headed around the back, preparing to break through an emergency exit door. I could hear shouting and glass breaking coming from the inside. Before Dan and I broke our way in, something suddenly caught Dan’s attention.

“What the hell is that thing!?” Dan asked, looking toward something behind me.

I turned around, and noticed what Dan was referring to, moving along on the sidewalk on a pair of treads. It looked like some kind of metallic robot, being remote controlled from a distance. I wasn’t sure who was controlling it, but I knew it wasn’t unlike Cruxis to use RC cars strapped with bombs to blow things up. Someone could have been using this as the same inspiration.

I pointed the Mac-11 at the robot, and opened fire. The machine pistol roared to life as I squeezed the trigger, and the bullets struck the machine furiously, spilling sparks and metal pieces upon the sidewalk. Once I was sure the robot was destroyed, I let go as the last spent ammo casing rattled on the concrete, joining the pile of others that had been ejected from the gun.

“What do you make of it?” Dan asked, looking at the scrap metal.

“Not sure,” I told him. “Doesn’t seem like something any of the rival gangs would do. Doesn’t matter, Zoharu should be here soon, we’ll figure out what the Hexagrams are up to.”

Last edited by Neo Emolga; 02-17-2011 at 03:43 AM.
Old 02-17-2011, 04:29 AM
Hoshika Offline

I'm gonna borrow that thing too because it's really convenient and I feel kinda bad that this post is short :(

Naphtha Kyani
Neutral
Eternia Lake
Affected RPers: whoever is at the lake right now

Even when I was still running through the trees, I could hear the sound of water splashing on the lake edge. There was something about being at the lake that made me feel better inside. It was a pretty sunny day. Thought about going for a swim. Have you ever dived horizontally into Eternia Lake? It's fun.

That early afternoon I decided to do just that. I blinked towards the shore and dived. Didn't go over too well, though. I hit a mound of dirt, tripped, and flipped and rolled into the water. It was still pretty fun. I propped myself up in the mud and checked for others. Only a few young people across the lake; everything was fine. I heard something move behind me. It was a huge giant man with a dark, but curious look in his eye, who had followed me from I don't know where. Something about him seemed very sinister, life-threatening. I didn't like him. With mud-filled hair and blackened clothes, I slid back into the lake and watched him from a distance.
I suffer from some desease where I just don't feel like catching a pokemon unless it's rare, which ends in me never catching com mons.

I finished Gold with a pokedex of 6.

Oak's Rating: "Congratulations! Looks like you've learned how to use a pokeball!"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charbok View Post

Haagen-Daz is an ice cream company, dumbass.