Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 02-14-2011, 11:02 PM
Gaby Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Gaby
Default The Merines [RP] (IT'S OPEN! :DDDDDDDDDDDD)

Since anyone can remember, there has been a prophecy dedicated to Eternia. ‘In times of great peril, a Saviour Shall Fall’. The pessimists have their own interpretations, the optimists have theirs. There are many different depictions- a mighty warrior stabbed through the chest as his city burns around him, a hero slain defending his land, a God descending from the sky to wreak wrath upon the Earth…

A teenage girl with wings of white, falling in silence to the city that needs her.

And black hearts suddenly touched with the fingers of fear.

WELCOME, ONCE AGAIN...

Hay gaiz! xD Tombi here, btw. I talk in black. BECAUSE I'M EVIL. OnO I talk in purple because YAYPURPLE. 8DDD

Yes, we’re at it again. I bet people are thinking ‘HASN’T THIS DIED ALREADY?!’ Well, yes. It did. BUT. >=O It is too amazing to lie rotting beneath the earth, SO HERE IT IS AGAIN.

Aye, lassie, we can't just do that now can we?[/irish] That's more Scottish. xD That's right, me and Tombi, the very smexy dream team, are back and bringing you an RP that has been loved ever since I brought it up when I was 12/a n00b. ; U; A cute noob. >=O Notcutekergberkgbeb.

Welcome to The Merines. You may recognise the name if you haven’t ever participated before. n_n
This roleplay is based on the idea that Gaby had back in 2007, when he was like… eleven? Twelve. > n> Oh. Sorry. xD But you'd just joined PE2K. Wasn't it your first post? I actually joined someone's RP before I made Merines. xD Anyway, I signed up practically as soon as it was up, because I thought it looked really good.

Which is something I don't understand because at 12, my delivering skills were... far from subpar. xD You'll see in the links Tombi provides for you, reader.

I’ll give you a run down on the roleplays we’ve had, in order.

The Merines (2007)
The Merines 2 (2007)
The Merines 3 (2007)
The Merines (Restarted, 2008)
The Merines (Restarted, 2009)
The Merines (Restarted, 2011)

Yup! XD As you can see, we had a bit o’ trouble. The Merines Trilogy (2007-2008) was both a massive success and a massive failure. As all good roleplays do, the huge member count dwindled down to about… uh… I dunno…
Well, anyway, we had Psychic Oats, who was the mastermind of the whole of Cruxis. When he left in 2008, that was a blow. We had Entei3000, who was so very loyal and a fantastic supporter with great characters. We had people who were with The Merines, really with it, but of course, things change. :3
When we restarted in 2009, I think we overcomplicated things. It didn’t last, anyway. But now, back to the roots! Simplicity! Yeah! xD If you want things even more simple, check the links in the list above!

Because simplicity is teh secks. And Sensei, you say simplicity, I say mediocre plot design that somehow turned into one of the best RPs in this site. xD

Well, whatever! It worked! XD

EXTRA NOTE...

I'm planning to eventually write a trilogy of novels based on The Merines. And by planning I mean yes, it's being planned, and by novels, I mean yes I will try to get them published. n_n

In times of great peril, a Saviour Shall Fall.

On Earth, there is a city named Eternia. It is vast, grey and sprawling, a maze of streets, buildings, parks, schools and roads. It is dirty, futuristic, a collision of different eras. It harbours those with incredible power. It harbours those with intent to kill.

In the year 2027, the Earth seemed to reset itself- but badly. Now a mutant offspring of the mixed histories of the Old World, our planet has tried again. We seemed to be getting along better than before, until the crime rate started to ascend.
It was a slow process. They worked so secretly, and so privately. Everyone knew what was happening, yet didn’t at the same time.

The beast in the shadows.

Eventually things started to happen. Small things. Like drug trafficking. Hostages were taken. They were taken, and paid for by the government- until the government decided they'd had enough. Then the hostages weren’t paid for. An entire school was held under gunpoint.

There “wasn’t enough money”.

BANG.

And the fear erupted.

Bombs started to go off. In the streets, if you please. Bins, cars, buildings. There was blood. A train exploded, once.

People died.

But no one knew what was happening. Everyone just knew about them. That gang in the city.

Cruxis.

There are people who are regarded with terror and admiration. Nobody knows what they do or who they are, really, but they command respect. They are dark. They are brooding and they are hateful, they are intelligent and they are reclusive. They stalk the streets in their suits and uniforms and they smile at the newspaper headlines, at the drawn faces of the people.

Cruxis.

"We know what we want, and we’re getting it. There are those, of course, who are scared about the rumour. The legend. The ‘Saviour’. But they are, in short, superstitious fools.
The city is falling. Nothing can stop us."

Nothing can stop us.

We are Cruxis.

1) No Bunnying. Bunnying is taking control of someone else's character. No. Big no-no. Unless, of course, someone's taking a hiatus and/or they give you permission. In which case, by all means.
2) No Flaming. Any arguments, take to PM- or, even better, notify Gaby or myself as soon as something starts to kick off. We'll be sure to shove a javelin deep into their... report button. Yeah. :I
3) All Out-of-Character Discussion Mark With OOC. If you need to say something in the RP thread or want to comment on someone's post as yourself, put OOC: before you type it. n_n Because it's never good when we're having the battle of a lifetime and then the charry suddenly goes completely off topic. D:
4) No God-Modding. God-modding is making your character invincible, giving him every power on the Earth, never letting him get hit by attacks, etc etc. Be realistic. And no auto-hits, either, do something like 'Charry A aimed through his sniper scope directly at Charry B's head before pulling the trigger.' and let the other charry have a chance of dodging, don't automatically say the bullet hit right on the other charry's temple, because you're gonna piss someone off that way. xD
5) No Spam. Actually, I think it's best to never do a post in the RP thread that consists just of OOC. We'll have a discussion thread for that! :P We're not gonna bite at you if you do just a post with OOC, but don't make it a habit, aye? C: When you do that, we'll remind you to take it to the OOC and leave it at that.
6) No Time-Skipping. At all. It'll mess it all up for everyone else who's RPing. Meh, no snarky comment for this one. :I
7) HAVE FUN 8D Hurr. OuO Durr. o wo

Reference Links!

Discussion Thread!

Who's in the RP?

Neo Pikachu (Cruxis Head - Desh Kirvesta )
Gaby (Guardian - Oliver Rayes | Cruxis - Lydia 'Lime' Rayes | Cruxis Captain - Zoharu Magier)
ID Saraibre Ryu (Neutral - Ryu-Ikimono Saraibre | Cruxis - Demitri Taylors | Neutral - Lyndellyn)
Latisiblings (Neutral - Terry Moris | Cruxis Captain - Gordon Haywood)
Tombi (Sheer Badassery - Kuragari Akuma | The Merines - Cho Tenshi (Her SU is a few paragraphs up.))
Doodlebop (Guardian - Miles Auttenberg | Neutral - Allana Blakeslee)
Winter_Cherry (Guardian - Winter McAllister | Guardian - Shinichi Kuroi | Cruxis - Suki Kuroi/Angeline Stark)
Rinn (Neutral - Moo)
XaiakuX (Neutral - Vorgu Soul)
Hoshika (Neutral - Naphtha 'hatgirl' Kyani)
Jolty Jolteon (Cruxis - Geron Sigea | Neutral - Skylar Sigea)
Latio-Reol (Neutral - Iagatekk)
Altrius (Cruxis - Roy Mandrake | Neutral - Sasha Anje)
Finch (Neutral - Talan Hawke)
AKATheTitan (Neutral - Carcinos Xephyr)

Tumblr is afros-on-fire.tumblr.com
Skype is afrosonfire
Steam is afrosonfire
PSN is UBOAAAAA-
Minecraft username is afros_on_fire

Now you know. <3
Old 02-14-2011, 11:10 PM
Tombi Offline

Send a message via AIM to Tombi Send a message via MSN to Tombi Send a message via Skype™ to Tombi
Default Re: The Merines [RP] (IT'S OPEN! :DDDDDDDDDDDD)

SUMMARY

IMPORTANT

Read this if you feel you are behind, or confused. It's a brief summary of each page and post as they happen and can help you out if you've just joined, are entering late, or have misses several posts.

KEY

Neo Pikachu
Gaby
AKATheTitan
Winter Cherry
Latisiblings
Altrius
Tombi
Latio-Reol
Hoshika
Doodlebop
Jolty Jolteon

PAGE 1
Spoiler:
Desh Kirvesta, Head of Cruxis – Neo Pikachu
Desh and a fellow Cruxis member called Dan are meeting some drug dealers in order to sell weapons and describe their new products in the parking lot of Milton Ave.

Oliver Rayes, Guardian - Gaby
Leaving his home in Northfall Apartments out of boredom.

Carcinos Xephyr, Neutral - AKATheTitan
Descends to Earth in a meteor, lands in Eternia Lake.

Suki Kuroi/Angeline Stark, Cruxis – Winter Cherry
Is working as the only waitress in Neon Diner, and ends up hassled by two thugs. She pulls a blade on them.

Winter McAllister and Shinichi Kuroi, Guardians – Winter Cherry
Are sitting in Danforth Memorial Park, talking, and decide to take a walk.

Lydia ‘Lime’ Rayes, Cruxis - Gaby
Enters Neon Diner to talk to her friend Suki, and asks to order some food.

Terry Morris, Neutral - Latisiblings
Is sitting in Neon Diner, watching the harassment of Suki.

Rory Mandrake, Cruxis - Altrius
Is acting as a lookout for Desh, on the roof of the apartment by the parking lot.

Sells several weapons and drugs for thousands of dollars.

Kuragari Akuma, Neutral - Tombi
Is hanging around Eternia Lake, talking with her demon. She readies herself to leave.

Zoharu Magier, Cruxis - Gaby
Is on the roof with Rory and another grunt, also waiting for Desh.

Iagetekk, Neutral - Latio-Reol
Is inside the network of sewers between Shadyhill Drive and Kings Avenue.

PAGE 2

Spoiler:
Naphtha Kyani – Hoshika
Naphtha Kyani contemplates the history of the now disbanded Sons of Lucifer, and the connection she and her parents had to the fallen gang.

Suki meets up with Lime at the Neon Diner.

Lime converses with Suki.

Xephyr searches the streets of Eternia City, searching for leads on the Artifact he is pursuing. During his search, he is ambushed by members of the Hexagrams, but he makes short, bloody work of them.

Desh explains the details of the D-IX drug to Dan, keeping the endurance drug confidential from the dealers.

Ryu and Lyndy, Neutral - ID Saraibre Ryu
Ryu and Lyndy converse at Eternia Lake.

Demitri Taylors, Neutral - ID Saraibre Ryu
Demitri, having been watching and eavesdropping on Desh, the leader of Cruxis, sends a robotic messenger to the leader, hoping to establish communication with Desh.

Rory converses with Zohura, and then follows Desh after the drug deal has been complete.

Ilona Mustanen, Cruxis - Doodlebop
Ilona oversees the completion of the drug deal, and overhears the conversation of the D-IX drug.

Suki rejects Lime's proposal of harassing Zoharu and decides not to take her chances with the Cruxis captain.

Zoharu talks to Rory, and explains how and why Cruxis rules by fear. Shortly after, he too, notices Desh's car leaving the deal site.

Iagetekk works his way through the Eternia City sewer system.

Lime enjoys some cotton candy. :P

Iagetekk arrives at Eternia Lake, and finds Xephyr, Ryu, and Naphtha there.

Desh and his companion, Dan, drive through Eternia City's streets until they notice an explosion take place at the Eternia City Museum of Art, and discover the Hexagrams gang is attacking it. Shortly after, they are confronted by the robot Demitri sent, and destroy it.

Naphtha Kyani – Hoshika

Naphtha goes for a swim in Eternia Lake, but notices Iagetekk from a distance.

PAGE 3
Spoiler:
Zoharu gets the message from Desh about the Hexagrams attack at the museum, and heads over to assist the Cruxis leader.

Lime joins the rest of the Cruxis members heading over to the museum to stop the Hexagrams's attack.

Terry mulls over his planned intervention upon Cruxis's activities at the diner.

Rory follows Zoharu to the museum.

Skylar Sigea, Neutral - Jolty Jolteon
Skylar gets bored at the diner.

Xephyr meets Iagetekk, trying to communicate to him and find out who he really is.

Iagetekk meets Xephyr, and realizes that like him, he isn't human either.

Xephyr speaks to Iagetekk, trying to find out who he is, and how he views humanity.

Suki gets the message about the Hexagrams's attack on the museum, and soon enough, the diner gets cleared out.

Ryu and Lyndy find Xephyr and Iagetekk speaking to each other, and Ryu realizes that Xephyr is also a harbinger of the end.

Demitri speaks to Desh, informing him about the situation inside in the museum and what the Hexagrams are planning.

Ilona Mustanen, Cruxis - Doodlebop
Ilona joins the Cruxis members already at the museum.

Terry Morris leaves the diner.

Skylar Sigea, Neutral - Jolty Jolteon
Skylar stays at the diner despite the request to clear out, trying to find if any information relating to the incident can be uncovered.

Desh speaks to Demitri, and they decide to meet.

Lime prepares to head to the museum.

Zoharu speaks to Desh, and they decide to send reinforcements.

Iagetekk tells Xephyr about his goal to recover his memory, but also questions why Xephyr wants to bring forward the end of mankind.

PAGE 4
Spoiler:
Desh arrives on the roof of the museum, and eliminates two Hexagrams gang members.

Cho Tenshi, The Merines - Tombi
Cho falls from the sky and lands in the Danforth Memorial Park, badly injured and very disoriented.

Desh catches sight of the light falling from the sky, but doesn't realize it is Cho Tenshi, the Merines.

Winter and Shinichi hear Cho landing in the park, and decide to head over to investigate. They also realize the angel is badly injured from the fall.

Suki hears the impact in the park, but decides to ignore it and focus on eliminating the Hexagrams at the museum.

Ryu and Lyndy head over to the crash site at the park.

Terry plans out his assassination mission against Desh, but the impact in the park causes him to investigate that instead.

Oliver joins the others surrounding Cho, and tries to figure out the best way of trying to help Cho recover.

Joins the other Cruxis members at the museum, but also catches wind of something happening at the park.

Zoharu gives orders to the other Cruxis members, and joins Desh on the roof of the museum.

Xephyr explains his reasons for wanting humanity destroyed, and also overhears the arrival of the Merines, intending on destroying her as well.

Demitri heads out to meet Desh at the rendezvous site.

Ryu and Lyndy arrive at the park, and find Cho, realizing she is an angel.

Miles Auttenberg, Cruxis - Doodlebop
Miles also arrives at the impact site, where he already finds the crowd gathering.

Desh and Zoharu head into the museum, and confront Pablo, a captain of the Hexagrams, who also happens to be a demon in disguise.

Bewildered by the crowd, Cho realizes she is badly injured and has difficulty speaking.

Kuragari arrives in Eternia City, and confronts Desh at the museum, demanding him to tell her who he is.

Oliver recommends not taking Cho to an actual doctor, and tries to juggle with trying to determine if she's the Merines or not.

Iagetekk disagrees with Xephyr's intentions for revenge.

Desh engages Pablo and his henchmen, breaking away from Kuragari before she gets the chance to fight him.

PAGE 5
Spoiler:
Zoharu assists Desh in taking out the Hexagrams, and kills one of Pablo's henchmen.

Winter and Shinichi try to make the determination if Cho is actually even a real angel, let alone the Merines.

Suki and Angeline join up with Lime.

Xephyr finds Cho, the Merines, in the park, and launches an attack upon her and the humans around her before fleeing from the scene.

Oliver tries to protect the Merines from Xephyr's attack.

Ryu and Lyndy try to help Cho recover, and after the attack, realize the park isn't safe for her.

Miles Auttenberg, Cruxis - Doodlebop
Miles, realizing Cho is in danger, tries to suggest a place for the Guardians to take her.

Terry offers to help transport Cho to another location, but still keeps the original mission of assassinating Desh Kirvesta in mind.

Iagetekk comes across two members of the Broken Renegades, and eats both of them.

Kuragari, seeing the fight between Cruxis and the Hexagrams, decides to spectate rather than try to intervene.

Weakened but still awake, Cho turns to Oliver, and tells him her name.

Iagetekk regroups with Xephyr at the museum's entrance, trying to determine what is happening inside.

As Cho is being helped, Oliver is relieved to finally be able to speak to her.

Working together, Desh and Zoharu kill Pablo, and finish off the captain of the Hexagrams. Shortly after, Desh confronts Kuragari Akuma.

Xephyr tells Iagetekk his plans, intending to direct the Merines and Cruxis into war with each other.

Shinichi offers to allow Cho to stay at her home, hoping she will be safer there.

Ryu offers to help take Cho to the designated location.

PAGE 6
Spoiler:
Terry tries to decide if he wants to help the Merines when his real mission is to exterminate Cruxis.

Iagetekk warns Xephyr about the Merines and Cruxis, but proposes attacking the gang members in the museum.

Xephyr engages the Hexagrams gang members on the first floor of the museum.

Cho hears the conversations around her, still anxious about what has happened.

Kuragari confronts Desh, refusing to answer his questions until he has answered hers.

Winter and Shinichi direct the group toward the safehouse.

Iagetekk joins Xephyr in slaughtering and devouring the gang members.

Scorning Kuragari and her demands, Desh heads to the third floor, and comes across a ring with an entrapped dragon named Kyrax inside. Kyrax offers to help Desh, recognizing the Cruxis gang leader as a Shadow Agent.

Lime oversees the battle happening inside the museum.

Zoharu follows Desh to the third floor, but warns him about the presence of a demon on the first floor, which is now on fire.

Desh realizes Kyrax is spiritually injecting himself into him, slowly turning Desh into the dragon that Kyrax is. In the meantime, he acknowledges Zoharu's warning, and uses a fire escape to get out of the museum.

Demitri arrives at the rendezvous point, and waits for Desh to arrive.

Ryu and Lyndy follow the group to the safehouse.

Terry, seeing people may be eavesdropping on the group, breaks away from them and tries to discourage the onlookers from watching where they are bringing Cho.

Desh escapes from the museum and heads over to the rendezvous site to meet with Demitri.

Vorgu Soul, Neutral – XaiakuX
Vorgu heads to the museum, trying to find the source of these new energies around Eternia City.

Kuragari, infuriated with Desh, flies away from the museum, and heads back into the Eternia City skies.

Cho tries her hardest to stay awake, ashamed to have been a burden on the group.

Vorgu Soul, Neutral – XaiakuX
Vorgu catches sight of Kuragari flying away from the museum, and calls out to her to get her attention.

Last edited by Neo Emolga; 02-25-2011 at 07:37 PM. Reason: Updating the summary
Old 02-14-2011, 11:12 PM
Gaby Offline

SUMMARY CONTINUED...

PAGE 7
Spoiler:
Xephyr discovers that Cruxis has already left, and he finds the remains of the Hexagrams members that Cruxis already killed. Shortly after, he finds a tablet relating to the Starburst Artifact he is seeking.

Demitri speaks to Desh, demonstrating his power and control over machines. Shortly after, he requests to join Cruxis, offering to help Desh.

Winter and Shinichi tell Cho about what's been happening to Eternia City, and how the city has fallen to gang wars and crimes.

Desh accepts Dimitri into the gang.

Map of Eternia

Skype is afrosonfire
Steam is afrosonfire
PSN is UBOAAAAA-

Now you know. <3

Last edited by Neo Emolga; 02-25-2011 at 07:38 PM. Reason: Continuing Summary
Old 02-14-2011, 11:45 PM
Neo Emolga Offline

Send a message via AIM to Neo Emolga

Desh Kirvesta
Cruxis
Janus Apartment Lofts, Milton Ave

Dan Barren had met me and the other dealers outside in the parking lot behind the apartment building where both he and I stayed at. As we both remembered, the outside lot was a craphole. Dan was one of my most dependable Cruxis members, but he had been absent for a while for good reason. The government had been contracting Dan Barren as an assassin to take down rebellion leaders in third world countries to ensure they never came to power as dictators. It also meant they gave him access to some weapons that most civilians couldn’t get, and they allowed him to keep them after the assignments to be used in future ones. Also, if he uncovered rebel weapon caches, he was allowed to keep whatever he found.

Dan himself kept with the typical Cruxis look of wearing black, consisting of a black leather jacket, black jeans, and a chain necklace. Meanwhile, he hadn’t cut his blonde hair since the last three month assignment. He wasn’t the type of person anyone would suspect of being a gun runner, but it helped keep the operation secret. Once Dan opened the trunk to his black Dodge Charger, all the firearms he had acquired were right inside.

Meanwhile, there was another white van parked besides Dan’s Charger that held all the experimental drugs we had been creating, trying to penetrate the market of druggies and other lowlifes.

“That’s a whole lot of crap there,” One of the dealers said, a dark-skinned thug wearing a black hoodie. I recognized him as Cody, a regular dealer that usually came to buy drugs, but couldn’t help but notice the recent weapons shipment.

“Aren’t you worried about the other gangs finding out about this op?” A shady drug dealer asked me, a dark-haired guy with a red hoodie and a lot of scars on his face.

“I’ve never been worried about other gangs,” I told him, avoiding eye contact as I instead looked upon Dan’s stash. “We’re here to sell, that’s all.”

He nodded, and didn’t say another word about it. The Sons of Lucifer, the Broken Renegades, and the Hexagrams were a whole other story. They had several areas in Eternia City, but they weren’t my concern.

“Ya should see what these guerillas pack sometimes,” Dan told the other dealers, showing off his collection of automatic firearms. “AKs, HKs, G36s, C4, its insane. Damn crazy to think these countries are starvin’, but they’ve got plenty of cash for this.”

“It’s all political,” Cody told him, knowing he knew that anyway. “How much for each AK-101?”

“That’ll run ya ‘bout a grand a piece,” he told Cody, taking out an AK-101 to examine it, removing the curved magazine before locking it back into place. “Sure, its pricey, but it’ll guarantee no damn cop’s gonna dick around with you and your boys.”

Especially considering the only guns the cops had were Berettas. Still, as a general rule, I wanted Cruxis members and Cruxis loyalists like Cody the drug dealer to always have the stronger weapons than what our enemies might acquire from anonymous buyers, so there was a Cruxis inner circle that got the better hardware. Last thing I wanted was for us to be attacked by people who brought our weapons and were using them against us. However, if we had the stronger firearms, they would fear us out of respect, and think twice about biting the hands that fed them.

As more of the dealers had arrived, the display of weapons definitely caught their eyes. And to think we hadn’t even shown them our new drugs yet…

Old 02-15-2011, 12:26 AM
Gaby Offline

Oliver Rayes
Guardian
Northfall Apartments

Staring blankly at the computer screen in front of him was starting to become more of a chore than a pass time these days, or at least, that's how Oliver was seeing it now. Blinking lazily as he scrolled through the various forum posts of the newest conspiracy forum he'd found, a yawn escaped his lips as he groaned in boredom. Nothing better to do these days, aside from go looking for Lydia, and that was getting more dangerous the more gang activity spread through Eternia.

'As if there really was a place with little gang activity...' he mumbled with a smirk, shrugging at the obvious deduction as his mother's words rung in his head, 'This town's going to Hell and I'm not letting it be the death of me, Ivan.' He scowled, angry that she abandoned them, abandoned him, but it was gone in an instant. His eyes moved towards the window, and despite the withered state of the city, the sun still found time to say hello. It shone brightly through the half-open curtains, 12PM sun tended to do that, and the thought made him laugh, if dryly.

On a whim, he decided he'd been inside too long, as much as he disliked being outside anyways. The outside meant death and muggings and just general crap you'd think a merciful God would do something about. He scoffed at the thought of God and angels protecting them, and especially felt disgust when the word 'Merines' crossed by his thoughts. He could understand religion, it was a worldwide doctrine that people used for comfort, or in his opinion, it was, but that people would cling to an old storybook character for hope? He scoffed again, and rolled his eyes, 'Idiots, no angel's gonna save you tonight or any other night.'

In any case, he pushed the door to his apartment open, after disarming the shotgun tied to a pulley that would blow the head off whatever moron that tried to bust into his house, of course, and stepped outside into fresh air, if you could call it that. Add in pollution to Eternia's city of problems, but he was used to it, really. Stretching his limbs, the end of his katana's sheath clanked against the rusted bars that held up the stairway, making little paint flakes flicker down to the ground like snow. He didn't really feel like walking around, or doing much of anything today, but looking around was better than rotting in his room like some fat teenager, and at least in the apartment complex, most people knew he wasn't the type of person to try and mug.

As he took steps down the stairs, just for a second, he could have sworn he heard a soft whistle in the background, the kind you hear in the movies when a missile comes rocketing down to its target. Brushing it off as some kid or whatever else, he stepped out of the stairwell and walked out to the sidewalk, calmly looking around with a bored expression, 'I swear, it was more fun when guys tried to shiv me for my vest...' he said as a small smirk popped up on his face.

(Lydia and Zoharu will come once I eat, do you mind if Lydia pops around Desh, Neo? xD I have no idea how to start her out.)

Skype is afrosonfire
Steam is afrosonfire
PSN is UBOAAAAA-

Now you know. <3
Old 02-15-2011, 01:40 AM
AKATheTitan Offline
Experienced Trainer

Carcinos Xephyr | καρκίνος ξεπευρ
Zodiac | ζωδιακός
Eternia Lake | Aιώνιος λίμνη

Since anyone can remember, there has been a prophecy dedicated to Eternia. ‘In times of great peril, a Saviour Shall Fall’. The pessimists have their own interpretations, the optimists have theirs. There are many different depictions- a mighty warrior stabbed through the chest as his city burns around him, a hero slain defending his land, a God descending from the sky to wreak wrath upon the Earth…

a God descending from the sky to wreak wrath upon the Earth.

So it shall be.

Unbeknownst to the civilized world, a meteor, hurled from the far reaches of space, streaked through the twinkling night sky. A beautiful tail of flame burst around it as it penetrated the atmosphere, descending to Earth with an unnatural intent to strike its face. Despite this spectacular display, no attention was brought to it; no couples or children wished upon it. It was as if it did not truly exist, or was memory of something so forgotten and ancient it failed to arouse any attention. Perhaps humanity was too preoccupied with their busy lives. Regardless, humankind missed something important that day. A message. A warning of doom. As if by magnetism, the meteor abruptly changed its course and silently crashed into the surface of Eternia Lake, causing a massive spray of water to shoot upwards, a final warning to humankind; but these pleas fell on deaf ears.

As the hunk of space-rock slowly descended to the bottom of Lake Eternia, a silver, viscous liquid leaked from the cracks in the meteor’s surface. As if it was alive, this liquid formed into a single mass and gradually drifted towards the shore. As it washed up upon the lakeside, it gradually began to take material form… It grew in size and stature, until finally a man had appeared. Clad in black, his pure blue eyes reflected the beautiful surface of the lake, but like the meteor slowly sinking to the bottom, a dark secret lay within them. A sullen look of annoyance and hatred crept across his face. It was time.

"εδώ εμείς βλέπε," The being muttered in a foreign language.

"κύριος καρκίνος βούληση είμαι πολύ ικανοποιημένος."

Raising his hands to the sky, the figure screamed,

"εγώ είμαι καρκίνος ξεπευρ!"

As if responding to these words, the meteor, now nestled peacefully at the bottom of the lakebed, exploded into many small fragments, revealing a silver sword with an onyx stripe down the center of the blade. Across this stripe were twelve runes, each a dull green in color, as if they were inert. The sword, driven by some unknown power, gradually rose from the lake's waters, like some mysterious beast: It broke the surface with a shower of glittering water, both beautiful and deadly at the same time. Once again propelled by an unknown force, it flew towards the man, finally coming to a rest peacefully in his left hand. With a small chuckle, the figure turned on his heels and dashed off into the distance.

Night gave way to dawn, and dawn gave way to noon. The man, lacking a name to humanity but known amongst his own kind as Carcinos Xephyr, stood upon a hill, gazing upon the city of Eternia. How insignificant and worthless the humans looked from here, scurrying about their daily tasks with total automation. They were completely oblivious to the sins they had committed in the past. Xephyr would soon make sure these old wounds were not easily forgotten. Gently, he ran his finger down the scar that passed from his forehead all the way to his chest; the remnants of a fierce blow, but not one he had personally been dealt. It served as a reminder to why he was here, though; why he must find the Artifact, why he must free his people, and why the humans must suffer for what they had done. Grasping his blade with intent, he muttered a few words before descending down his hill to the streets below:

"εγώ είμαι καρκίνος ξεπευρ, και άνθρωποι, σας καταδίκη, ύστερα έτσι μακρύς...

"έχει τελικά έρχομαι."

------

OoC: Xephyr's True Form may be nerfed, but God help me, at least ONE part of Eternia City has to be wrecked by the end of this RP, even if it's something as trivial as the recreational center. xD

//ARCH KNIGHTS OF ALTAIR\\
| We are the new day's sun, ascending towards the sky to vanquish the night's wretched darkness. It is our birthright to uphold the necessities of order and justice. With sword and scale in hand, we shall protect these virtues with our lives. |
Old 02-15-2011, 03:05 AM
Winter Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Winter

Suki Kuroi/Angeline Stark
Cruxis
Neon Diner(Corner intersection of Holden and Winterfield)

The lunch rush, Suki hated it more than any other time of day at Josh's little diner, that was when the place was most dangerous--when Cruxis members, dealers, and families alike all flooded the diner and she had to keep an eye on everyone spontaneously because Josh spent all his time cooking in the back, where he could see, but only if he looked up from his work. "Here you go! Two burgers, chips, one large fry and two sodas!" Suki said cheerfully, setting the plastic food delivery tray on the table to unload it's contents for the two pretty large, nasty-looking thugs, one of which grabbed her hand as soon as the tray was set down safely. He yanked on her arm, pulling the waitress forward until she nearly fell in the booth, almost landing on the thug's lap. "Watch it!" She growled sharply, the guy just laughed as she jerked back in attempt to right herself, but he refused to let her go.

"Why don't you stay here with me an' Robbie here, sweetie?" The thug asked, Suki narrowed her eyes at him sharply. Rather than doing what any other waitress in any other diner would have done and screamed, Suki smiled at him.

"Why don't you let me go so I won't have to cut that hand off?" She asked with a smirk, suddenly producing a thin, knifelike object above her hand. It was clear, like glass, with the exception of a slight layer of frost that made it clear the little blade was made of ice. Suki reached her other hand back and grabbed the soda sitting nearest her on the plastic delivery tray and quickly rearranged the ice cubes and water inside to form a more respectable dagger and then shifted to the side to let the thug see it. His eyes widened. "The last guy who tried to harass me in the middle of lunch hour left with a hole in his hand. I'd let go." She hissed, but the guy just chuckled.

"Angeline? These guys giving you any trouble?" Josh was suddenly behind her, causing the thug to let her go. She grinned and emptied the dagger back into the glass of soda as ice cubes once more. Josh had seen that, and it was enough, he didn't need an answer. "If I find you bothering my waitress again I'll have you forcibly ejected from the diner, got it?" He was thin and blond, hair constantly having to be brushed out of his face, the kind of guy girls thought of as cute. No one would have ever expected either of them to be gang members, but nonetheless, Josh was still imposing when it came to people bothering him or Suki. The thugs seemed to get this and nodded quietly, allowing Josh to lead Suki off.

"Sickos." She muttered, Josh sighed.

"Better than the druggies, though. I hear there's a big deal going on today." Josh whispered back, Suki sighed and looked disgusted.

"Yes, much better than being there." She groaned.

Winter McAllister and Shinichi Kuroi
Guardians
Danforth Memorial Park

No one in their right mind would have simply been sitting in the park by he fountain like the world wasn't going down the drain. Passerby would have assumed Winter and Shinichi were not in their right minds, but the two of them in fact simply knew they had enough weaponry to handle small fry gang members and thugs that lurked around the area. Winter nor Shinichi wanted to be home, so the park worked well enough. The two were perched on the fountain, backs together, staring up at the sky. Winter raised a bracelet-covered hand to the sky to point lazily "You see that one, Shi? I think it looks like a horse." She commented, the boy sitting against her back shrugged.

"More like a dog." His voice came out soft, but bored. Winter adjusted her glasses and sighed.

"This is boring, but I don't wanna go back home." She muttered, Shinichi sighed as well.

"Can't say I wanna go home either, wanna walk?" He asked, Winter shrugged this time.

"Sure, why not?" With a simple shift of weight, Winter found herself standing, and waiting on Shi to come along.

OOC: Kind of rushed on time and not entirely sure what to post, so here it is...

Banner by me! | My dA | My FF.Net
Old 02-15-2011, 04:47 AM
Gaby Offline

Lydia 'Lime' Rayes
Cruxis
Neon Diner@Corner of Holden and Winterfield

Ringding.

Bright, hazel eyes scanned the room carefully, watching as a couple of heads popped up and looked at her quizzically, which gave her lips a small smile. Brushing a few strands of her bright, lime green hair away from her eyes, the reason for all the staring, she assumed, she adjusted the tight, revealing top of her black dress, glad she could take off the leather uniform, if only for a little while. The smile faded away, given the reason she was even in the diner to begin with. Disappointed because she couldn't come with Desh, she found herself with a change of clothes and wandering town for something to do, and without knowing, found herself in front of the diner where probably the only person she could call her best friend worked.

Given the fact she probably looked odd just standing there at the entrance, she decided to head off for an empty seat, passing by a few thugs and the occasional gang member or two. She even saw a couple of guys from Cruxis, which she smiled at, to one of the men's embarrassment as his face toned red, causing the other one to laugh and wave at her. Being the girl of a lot of members' dreams, it didn't surprise her. Taking her seat , she watched as the waitress went along bringing everyone's orders, and couldn't help but smirk when the thug pulled her down.

'About time for some action...' she mumbled to herself, setting her elbows on the table as she carefully watched the situation. When the waitress began to place her hands towards the glass of water, she knew it was over. She couldn't hear, but by the look on the thug's face, she was probably showing him the dagger that, by logic, would have spontaneously appeared in her hand. Before she could see some blood and cheer for violence, though, the trusty cook came up and stopped the scuffle. She was laughing on her seat, and the thug caught her laughing, casting a glare that reeked of booze and hatred.

Lime's glare was like getting shoved into a volcano face-first. As soon as the man flinched, she was smiling like an adorable porcelain doll, and as the waitress was walking off, she raised her hand and whistled, 'Hey, Ange, can you come take my order or do I have to make that oaf grab you again?' she said with a big grin, much to the thug's displeasure, but her two Cruxis friends were smirking in their seats. She sent a wave for Joshua, and the many people giving her weird looks and the occasional laugh only made her more proud.

'Sh*t's and giggles,' she whispered, 'that's what I'm here for.'

(I'm sleepy, so I'll post Zoharu with Desh tomorrow. xD Night everyone. C: )

Skype is afrosonfire
Steam is afrosonfire
PSN is UBOAAAAA-

Now you know. <3

Last edited by Gaby; 02-15-2011 at 04:51 AM.
Old 02-15-2011, 07:50 AM
Latisiblings Offline

OOC: I'm not too sure about the first post, so it'll turn out to be kinda random/unimportant...

Terry Morris
Neutral
Neon Diner- corner intersection of Holden and Winterfield

It was packed with people inside the diner. Mostly, people from Cruxis. Contrary to the common belief, it was actually less dangerous to blend in with your enemies than hiding from them; also, the addition of information made the trip worth it. It used to make him much more alert whenever he saw any of the crime group's members, and it still does- even if it is safer while in a group, one mistake could cost him his life. He was surprised that they hadn't found him yet, to be quite honest. Either he wasn't as much as a bother than he thought, or there was something more troubling than him.

Sitting down at a small table, Terry ordered a burger. It was the best dollar-for-calorie deal available, and he was sure that he'd be thankful he had a decent meal today. The money came from pickpocketing the whole day yesterday. He used to steal from the gangs' grunts, but recently they have gotten a bit smarter, since they didn't hang their wallets out anymore.

He suddenly heard a bit of a commotion. Turning around so he could hear better- he couldn't see over this many people- he heard a man and a woman. It sounded like the thug tried to harass her, only to have- something- drawn on him, most likely a dagger. Then another masculine voice entered the scene, and the thug let go. Well, that isn't a scene you see every day, he thought. Usually, the woman don't end up having a knife pulled on the harasser. He got a sudden bad omen from this woman, and hoped that they would never meet in battle. Which was a strange thought, since she was a waitress, but he couldn't shake the thought away.

Pokemon Online username: Nate Rivers

Attempting to go 100th on PO main server

Trivia: Did you know that Shuckle can do the most damage in all Pokemon games combined?
Old 02-15-2011, 02:06 PM
Altrius Offline

Rory Mandrake
Cruxis
Janas Apartment Roof, Milton Ave

While the dealings went on downstairs, there were eyes above from the roof. A man, with electric blue hair was watching the world below, his eyes ready and watching for any sign of approaching trouble that could inturrpt the deal. He grinned manically to himself, as he crouched down prone and ready waiting for anything interesting to happen. Rory watched the world go by, the entire populace of Eternia city carrying out thier menial tasks. He smiled once more to himself "They live such simple and boring lives, how do they not get sucked into insanity? It really does amaze me." He looked around once more, looking at the Residential District just across the way. There was a gang of lads in the clearing, holding guns and looking ready to break into a house. "Common thugs these days have no sense of honor do they?" He whispered to himself, watching as the lads smashed the door down. Gunfire and screaming was heard, then silence. The lads ran out minutes later holding onto something, while a women limped after them screaming and covered in blood.

Rory smiled at this, the sight of such pain and torment filling him with delicious happiness, so much so that he nearly cheered the lads on. Common thugs they may be, but he could appriciate blind murder by anybody that had the balls to do so. However, he turned his sense downwards once more, listening in downstairs for any dodgy business going on. He knew Desh was in there dealing to the clients, but there were always guards around the area when this was happening. Desh wasn't stupid, he knew people would be after his life. Thats what Rory and the other grunts were for, keeping Desh alive.

The minutes passed ever so slowly, and Rory waited. And waited.

Old 02-15-2011, 04:38 PM
Neo Emolga Offline

Send a message via AIM to Neo Emolga

OOC: Yeah, I don’t mind if you hang around Desh. Makes sense after all.

Desh Kirvesta
Cruxis
Janus Apartment Lofts Parking Lot, Milton Ave

Dan had made an easy eighty thousand dollars from the merchandise, though most of it was for the henchmen and bodyguards of the dealers, and the dealers hadn't even originally intended to come shopping for guns this time. He nodded as he removed each individual firearm from the trunk. From what I could tell, there seemed to be at least thirty of them, mostly rifles with a few submachine guns to fill the empty space. Most of the guns were in relatively good condition and were high military-grade.

“So, what about this new Hex drug you guys are developing?” Cody asked me as he had looked toward the van carrying our experimental drugs.

“Hex is just one of the three drugs we’re introducing,” I told Cody, as well as the other drug dealers and their henchmen. “It’s a drug that affects all the sensory receptors in the person’s brain. It entices their sense of smell, taste, feeling, sight, and sound, creating an ‘escapist’ dream-like feel. It’s designed to give them a pleasurable high, and make their mind feel distant from depressing reality. Hence the name.”

“Sounds like some pretty addictive stuff,” Another dealer, with a leather jacket, blue jeans, and chain necklaces told me, examining a recently-purchased G36C while attaching an ACOG scope to it. “Hard to make?”

“At the moment, most of the chemicals are relatively easy to acquire, but the drug labs need additional equipment and space,” I told him, giving him the details. “We took over a few abandoned warehouses on Preston Avenue, which should be enough. If demands get high, we’ve got some spare places in the Sanchez Projects.”

The police wouldn’t bother us in either location. As long as we didn’t try to intrude on active private property, there wouldn’t be a problem. As for Hex itself, it was more of a matter of meeting demand with supply. Drug abuse would start off mild, but it would rapidly increase once the initial effect required more of the powder-based drug to produce the same effect they first felt with a small dosage.

When we opened the van door, we introduced the dealers to the Hex drug, bundled in plastic bags. It was like cocaine, only brown in color. The two other drugs were Rush and Glamour.

“Rush is the second drug we’re introducing,” I told the other dealers, showing them an inhaler-based drug. “It’s a methamphetamine that's based off of lysergic acid diethylamide, psilocybin, THC, as well as other ingredients, meant to accelerate the recipient’s neurological impulses.”

“Uh, in English?” Cody asked, having no idea what the terminology meant.

“He means your druggies will think they can fly,” Dan told them, closing the truck of his car.

It was prepared in inhalers originally meant for asthma, but with a much higher discharge. It would result in increased speed and agility, as well as putting the drug user in a state of pleasurable mania.

And the third?

“Glamour,” Dan told them, skipping the chemistry terms. “It’s a dance drug, like Ecstasy, just with more flashing colors, sound, and that kind of crap. You’ll forget you’re human.”

It was then that the dealers broke out their money, many thousands of dollars worth of money for the drugs we had introduced them to. Meanwhile, we were also reliable suppliers of the usual drugs, including cocaine, heroin, and marijuana, and the like, though I was confident our experimental drugs would go even beyond the traditional.

Old 02-15-2011, 08:54 PM
Finch Offline
Inazuma

Send a message via Skype™ to Finch

Talan Hawke
Neutral
Eternia Lake

The HELL was that?!

Glancing up quizzically at the sky, Talan struggled to comprehend why on Earth it had rained so damn hard for a matter of... mere seconds... Had it been some kind of magic? He didn't know of the existence of water demons, but he'd sure as hell love to kill one. Or rather, anything... It had been days since his last hunt. If he was going to infiltrate Eternia, it would be necessary to suppress his urges as much as possible apart from when he was absolutely required to maim, kill, and devour... and in a safe position to do so. Still, it wasn't human weakness that drove him to pacifism, but rather his own cunning in plotting the doom of the poor city's residents, one by measly one...

As though echoing from the clouds, Talan perceived a piercing, primal scream in a strange and unknown tongue. Again, a spray of mist lashed his cheeks. This time, he was certain it had emanated from the direction of the lake itself. Weighing up his odds of being found, Talan made the conscious decision...

One last hunt.

Re-entering the forest from the clearing, he traced the treeline around the waterfront, skittish and agitated like a ferret. It was as drawn-out and fruitless a hunt as he'd ever undergone, as whatever it was he was tracking left little in the way of markers... the odd snapped twig here and there, a misplaced stem of grass... It was as though he was following a ghost. After what must have been hours, he finally reached a steep, grassy bank. Clambering madly to the top, he peered over the other side.

****, it's the city. How did I end up here?

Though he was sure an odd, strangely ancient presence had just passed through, there was nothing he could do now the trail had been lost...
Old 02-15-2011, 10:11 PM
Tombi Offline

Send a message via AIM to Tombi Send a message via MSN to Tombi Send a message via Skype™ to Tombi

[OoC/; Cho will arrive when more people have had a chance to post. n-n

Kuragari Akuma
Neutral
Eternia Lake
The trees were a pure black, silhouetted against the pale-gold sky. The light made the grass thick and shiny, a fantastically saturated shade of fern, yet the mist dancing above the water was pale and fragile, like fairy faces. Sprinkled with dew, plants turned themselves to the noon sun, waiting for their delicate jewels to evaporate into the air. Birds sang their hearts out. The wind pirouetted.

It was a moment of rare beauty, to be snatched and encased somewhere forever.

For her, it simply passed by.

The lake was vast, like a giant glittery pool of molten silk, and it was surrounded by trees with thick boughs. Their spindly branches drooped beneath the weight of their heavy bunches of leaves, and they cast a domed, mottled shadow over the girl. She was draped on a branch almost as gracefully as the melancholy twigs that surrounded her, and her crimson eyes gazed at nothing.

You are rather lifeless, today, my dear. Something wrong?

The girl’s eyes closed, and her dark eyelashes fanned over her cheeks. Thick, loose curls fell down to her waist, dark as a raven’s wing, and her white-and-black dress, tastefully cut, displayed her curved and toned figure. If it wasn’t for the sword pointing towards the ground, glowing a furious blue as she held it lazily in her hand, the image of her lying in the tree would’ve been rather wonderful.

I’m tired.

It’s not like you, Kura-chan.

I told you not to call me that!

Her thoughts they may have been, but as they grew in intensity, the sword in her fist glowed brighter. Her arched eyebrows drew together in a scowl as the voice inside her chuckled.

There’s the fire that I admire.

Go away.

You know, Kuragari, the voice continued absently, as the girl glared at nothing in particular, I feel some sort of unearthly presence approaching. Do you understand what I mean?

Kuragari nearly toppled from the tree in her hastiness to sit up. Slender hand grabbing at branches, she straightened her back, scarlet eyes wide in her beautiful face. She had felt something earlier, on the other side of the lake- but if anything of importance had happened, she hadn’t arrived in time to witness it. It hadn’t been a force she’d recognised, though, and she’d ignored the feel of magic that seemed to pull at her from the other side of the water.

Her?

Perhaps. Laziness is not a virtue, little Kura-chan.

She ignored the jest, the poke at her name. Fingers tightening around her blade, every muscle in her body on fire, Kuragari Akuma dropped silently from the tree.

Old 02-15-2011, 10:32 PM
Gaby Offline

Zoharu Magier
Cruxis Captain
Janus Apartments Roof, Milton Ave.

He'd left the observing aimlessly for trouble to Mandrake as he laid his back against the wall of the roof, his eyes tightly fixed on an ancient looking book. He had eyes all around them, even if they didn't know it, a simple blade of grass has enough life in it to work as a good security camera. He'd heard Rory's mindless talk about people and insanity or something else, but he didn't much care for it. One of the few times he showed any sort of emotion, he was clearly interested in the book, dark gray, messy hair hanging simply over his eyes, and for a second, Zoharu actually looked like a normal human being.

"Common thugs these days have no sense of honor do they?"

His eyes snapped towards the grunt next to him, and he couldn't help but scowl, slamming the book shut and cursing his luck for being set up with the ones that talked to themselves, standing up and looking towards the scene he was looking at. The scowl turned into a smirk as he saw the woman crawl out, and he nodded in approval, "Honor, as your main focus in a battle, will get you killed, Mandrake." He turned his head to him slowly, and his eyes looked empty, drained, and he was scowling once again, "You should aim to slowly maim, destroy these pitiful vermin, as agonizingly slow as possible... You wont get that with honor, grunt." His eyes turned to the dealing below, and took special interest in the guy in the red hoodie, watching as a vine, tied to a rusted water pipe hanging over them, slowly untangled.

Like a snake, it slithered a little closer to him, and then resumed its coiled position around another pipe, now closer to the man. As soon as this was done, he resumed his sitting position against the wall and reopened his book. He didn't much care for the ramblings of vermin, he really just wanted to get a better view of the situation. Talking to him was more of an indirect 'would you kindly shut your mouth' than anything.

Skype is afrosonfire
Steam is afrosonfire
PSN is UBOAAAAA-

Now you know. <3
Old 02-15-2011, 10:36 PM
Latio-Nytro Offline

Iagetekk
Neutral
Between Shadyhill Drive and Kings Avenue

The houses that lay between the major roads of Shadyhill Drive and Kings Avenue...The residents there had a way of being jumpy.

Very jumpy.

Mainly because of an incident. One day, a few members of what was left of the Hexagrams came along, hoping to find a few drug dealers, where they planned to meet.

They didn't anticipate that their contacts were no more...Nor that only one of them would survive, only to be captured by the Police later.

The confession revealed that some sort of creature had eaten the rest of his group, henceforth his reason for running straight into them.

Nobody in the Police force believed him, but the day afterwards, where the Hexagrams were allegedly slaughtered at, blood was everywhere.

This area, although heavily forested, happened to be just a short walk away from a populated neighborhood.

With Cruxis running around, the Police dared not check it out, believing the killer to be a Cruxis member instead. They had a pretty good idea of who they could blame.

Whoever it was wasn't the killer.

Instead, the killer was inhuman.

Iagetekk couldn't live in a forested hole all his life, and the drugs they had...The scent made him feel sick. Plus, he was starving.

He didn't have enough time to hide himself after his meal, but did manage to burn the drugs. The people that came about totaled four...And they looked like Cruxis. Iagetekk couldn't stand Cruxis.

Turns out they weren't from Cruxis, but from another gang called the Hexagrams. Iagetekk could have cared less. He hated it all. This drug dealing, the shooting, Cruxis acting like they ruled the city...He loathed them.

And at last, he finally decided to do something about it. His general time to gather information (and hopefully run into unexpecting Cruxis members) was later, but the thought of the gang had at last removed him from his hole.

He wasn't going through the regular paths humans took-They were in plain sight, and he had to suppress the urge of eating everything that he saw, and when he saw humans walking along in plain sight, that didn't help.

Instead, a conveniantly placed sewerhole would be his way through Eternia City. The Sewers were big enough for him to enter and exit, no problem.

Besides...He was getting hungry again.

As he lifted up the lid of the sewer, he thought that the problem of hunger could be easily solved, just by looking for the rats abundant in the sewers.

He went down inside the network of sewers. He knew very few paths...

...As expected, a rat came into his vision of scent. He silently walked up to it, and when it was turned, let his right head snatch it into his mouth.

That barely helped.

"Eat the pray!"

That part of his mind was the part that urged him to swallow up what could potentially have the answers-Humanity.

Who is he? Was he always like this, or did he get to be this way? Why doesn't he remember?

He only knows so much about this world...Something would help, eventually. For now, the ignorance of that side of his mind would have to be the answer.

He shoved his hunger out of his mind, and started to take a random trail.

Houndour@4051: Hatch@4066, Houndoom@4123, Level100@4351.

The Nonexistant White Nuzlocke! BEHOLD IT AND DESPAIR!

FEAR THE MOODY BIDOOF!!!