Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Games » Third Generation

Third Generation Discuss the third generation Pokemon games: Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald, FireRed and LeafGreen.

Old 05-08-2014, 06:07 AM
Alcadies Offline

Default Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire!

Since I don't see a more accurate place to put this thread (and I'd like to remove the last post in this subforum displaying as non-existent spam), I'm posting this here. Should a more appropriate place either exist that I am blind to or be created in the future, feel free to move this.

Yesterday we got the biggest news in quite some time, that the old classics Ruby and Sapphire would FINALLY get their remakes! How did you find out, what were your reactions to the news, and what are you hoping for in Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire?

I found out through a very excited text from a friend that I didn't have time to research further or respond to for several hours, by which point I had heard people talking about it in my Poetry class. I'm so excited, I've been waiting for this for so many years! And really, I'd be perfectly happy with RS having Emerald features (such as Battle Frontier) added in, and updating mechanics, moves, Pokémon, abilities, items, etc. to generation 6. Anything beyond that is a bonus as long as they don't screw up the important parts. Hoenn has always been my favorite region. Mega Gallade can't hurt either, they were kind of mean to it in XY.

HOENN!!!!!
Old 05-19-2014, 01:49 AM
Husnain Offline

Send a message via AIM to Husnain
Default Re: Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire!

I loved R/S, and if these remakes have similar graphics to X/Y that would be pretty neat