Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 02-16-2011, 11:15 PM
Altrius Offline

Default Re: Pokemon: Hidden Intentions - The Second Chapter [RP]

Rory Mandrake
Team Ultima
Olivine City - Port outside the diner

Jake muttered some crap about doing a mission. Like Rory cared, the bloke was a boring old fart anyways. People like that were dispensible, no imagination whatsoever. On another note, the Officer Jenny and the homo-man were walking towards Rory at a pretty decent speed, having finally spotted Tinker. The jenny looked like she was going to arrest him on the spot, which would have been pretty damn hilarious - like some new law saying you weren't allowed to keep Mawiles anymore. Instead, the homo-dude put a hand on her shoulder and whispered into her ear. She seemd to calm down a little, and retained her composure, then marched up towards Rory, speaking in a firm voice to him.

"Excuse me sir. I was wondering if you could answer a few questions. There was. a murder last night, and we need to know if anyone saw anything that night."

Rory flicked his cig out, and looked up at the Jenny. He smiled that unsettling smile and looked at the homo-guy. "Officer, i must say your companions outfit is very ... eccentric!" He chuckled loudly. "Of course you may ask me some questions, 'tis a terrible thing this murder happening. Who ever would do such a thing, and especially making such a timid pokemon like a Mawile do it too! Terrible times indeed." He replied, trying his best to not sound sarcastic, quite a challenge for him.

"Would you like to do it here, or someplace quieter?" He asked.
Old 02-18-2011, 08:54 PM
Sieses Offline

Send a message via AIM to Sieses

Sarah “Drizzle” White/Good/Olivine City

((OOC: I’m not going to put what other people’s characters say unless they are addressing Drizzle or I need to put it down to make my posts make sense, ‘cause you’ve most likely read it all already.))

Drizzle stood by meekly as Summer, Chris, and the new arrival, whose name was apparently Davis, talked. The conversation hardly got anywhere, however, before a roar cut Chris off mid sentence. The three of them then went off to find what caused the roar, leaving Drizzle and Raein alone.

Drizzle really had no urge to find out what caused such a roar. Raein, on the other hand, did. “I’ve never heard a roar like that before.” The Vaporeon stated. There was something about the tone of voice she used that Drizzle didn't like.

“Certainly nothing from around here. Come on, you need to get those burns healed.” Drizzle urged her friend. Raein, however, hardly ever took her friend’s advice. Right now was no different. The Vaporeon made a dash for the exit that the other three had used. “Hey!” Drizzle called, now running after Raein.

Drizzle got outside just as a girl she never met before introduced herself as Lyla. Another ranger, a boy this time, introduced himself as Ethan. Drizzle was glad she got here in time to hear their names, because she felt like Raein wasn’t going to let her leave this group. Raein, on the other hand, was disappointed that she wasn’t able to see the Pokemon which had roared. She didn’t say anything, though.

Signature made by Charmander009!
Old 02-19-2011, 10:13 PM
Charmander009 Offline
WFL Official

Send a message via AIM to Charmander009

(OOC: Sorry guys, I caught a cold and wasn't able to write all that good... but I was waiting for Lulz, too... but since he hasn't posted for a bit, I'll do this part with Summer ^^But... it probably won't be one of my best posts, dang it Dx)

Summer/Good/Olivine

With Chris's help, Summer's Pokemon was able to soothe the raging beast. Davis had showed up as well, and asked if he could help out as well.

Summer smiled at him and confidently replied, "Nope, I think we're good here."

Soon after, the dragon's Trainer approached them with watery eyes "I'm so sorry! I should have known better than to use Rex. He's not ready yet."

Summer was immediately overcome with sympathy. The pink-haired young woman seemed to be a year or so younger than her, which made Summer wonder how she had such a powerful Pokemon in her possession. After her stuttered apology, the girl returned her Pokemon as Summer thought of what to say to comfort her. She certainly seemed to be greatly discouraged...

But before the Ranger could so much as open her mouth, a boy in black and green clothes rounded the corner and jogged towards them.

"Lyla, what happened?" the newcomer asked in all concern.

Keeping her head down, the girl--apparently named Lyla--answered, "I lost control of my pokemon and he began attacking in a rampage. He hurt me and my pokemon. But these brave people helped to neutralize Rex and everything is okay. Thank you both for helping me out. My name is Lyla."

The boy turned to Summer and the gang, appearing thankful for their intervention, "My name is Ethan I'm a Pokemon Ranger. I hail from the Ranger Base in Blackthorn City."

Summer immediately arched a brow. Another Ranger, huh? She looked closer at him, but he certainly didn't look like a Johto Ranger. Instead of the typical red uniform, he wore a strange black and green get-up. Perhaps he was a transfer, just like her? Still... didn't he see that she was one as well? She too was wearing a Ranger's Uniform, with her Styler hanging from its holster at her belt. Maybe he was a rookie... or just in too much of a hurry to notice...

"Get your eyes checked there, Ethan," she said jokingly with a tilt of the head before turning her full concentration to Lyla. Davis had just said some encouraging words to her, but Summer had noticed that the young woman was hurt. Her leg was bleeding, and she appeared to be in physical pain.

"Power isn't everything in battle," Summer added to Davis's comments. "But trust is key. If your partners don't trust you, then you have no real hope of victory. Now that that's over, we'd better get you back into the Pokemon Center... Get that leg checked..."

The Ranger returned her Noctowl after thanking her for her service, then bent over and helped the girl up--putting Lyla's arm over her shoulder and pulling her up, and acting like a crutch.

_____

Old 02-20-2011, 02:28 AM
lu1z Offline

(Im just assuming locations based on the maps game, so ill may be adding somethings)
Kenny/Neutral/Olivine City

After Kenny asked Ty if he was with the others he just replied with another question. ''They're here?'' Ty just asked and he exchanged looks with the guy that was with him. They both whispered each other and this made Kenny suspicious about Ty and this other guy. He was about to re-affirm the fact that Chris and Summer where here but Ty gave an answer to Kenny's question.

"Actually, I'm not working with them anymore. I'm tracking down Ultima with Starr's 'Buster' team." After this finished, Kenny was just left without words. He didnt mind that he had quit the Rangers but he couldnt believe he had joined Starr. But when did this happen? Could be after he left the Ultima's base in Goldenrod? And what else did he miss?

The ex-Ranger then handed a piece of paper to the girl and asked her if she needed some help. The girl looked at the piece of paper and asked if the Pokemon Center was near.

He wanted to ask Ty what was this so-called Buster team he joined but it was better if he didnt ask, he would find out sooner or later. ''Yeah girl, the Pokemon Center is just north of here'' he pointed to a street that was between a Mart and a set of houses. But something else caught his attention, it was thick cloud of smoke coming from where he pointed.

''Well you may be lucky, i have a feeling that smoke is coming from the same place you are looking.'' he just chuckled and turned to the direction the smoke was coming. ''Well Ty, it was good meeting you again'' he then walked towards the street.
----------------------------------------------------------
Micheal/Bad/Olivine Luxury Hotel

The hotel was getting more crowded and Micheal could barely see the people that came down the elevator, waiting to see if Chase got out of there alive. Suddenly a young man started making his way through the crowd and slowly approached them.

Micheal recognized those emotionless eyes right away. It seemed he survived the visit to Drax but not without paying the cost because he noticed a fresh injury on his left cheek.

“He requests your presence.” It was just a matter of time before Drax called Micheal, since from now on he would be his superior in charge.

''Well lets go, we dont want Drax to wait too long'' he replied to Chase and then looked back to Drake. ''It was a honor to work alongside you sir, it was a very good experience.''

After those polite words, Micheal then went to the elevator alongside Chase to speak with Drax.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
(For Char: In the very last sentence i wrote that Chase went with Micheal because Drax wanted the both to be there. Hopefully you dont wont mind :D)

SoulSilver FC: 4855 9106 7336
SSBB FC: 0560 80166451
PBR FC: 3309 5845 4737
Old 02-20-2011, 03:25 PM
mickmon95 Offline

Send a message via MSN to mickmon95

Lyla Emony/Good/Olivine City-Pokemon Center
Ethan Conway/Good/Olivine City-Pokemon Center

Ethan turned red in embarrassment. In his rush to come over here he had overlooked that Summer was also a Pokemon Ranger. "I'm sorry, Summer. I guess I was in such a rush I hadn't noticed that you were a ranger as well. I do that sometimes when I'm in a hurry. Hehe. From what base do you come from?" Ethan asked. I'm such a doofus! It was so obvious, she's wearing the uniform and her styler is visible! What a rookie mistake!

Lyla wiped away her tears and smiled at the comforting things they told her. Lyla was helped by Summer to stand up. "Thank you Summer. But its strange. I've had Rex for six months and he still won't listen to me. When he as an Axew he listened to me. He then evolved again and he still obeyed me. But then he evolved into a Haxorus and he stopped listening to my commands," Lyla explained. Lyla's face was full of confusion. "I've trained a lot of pokemon and this has never happened to me before!," Lyla exclaimed.

"Well that is quite the strange predicament. His evolution probably changed him more than physically," Ethan commented. Hmmm...I wonder. Why is Summer here? Could she be on the same mission as I am? Ethan pondered as he began walking towards the Pokemon Center.

Last edited by mickmon95; 02-20-2011 at 03:29 PM.
Old 02-21-2011, 03:42 PM
BurningSoul20X Offline

Chris R. Kane/Good/Olivine Pokemon Center

"Hmm...well, it could be because he just got up to the point where if you don't have enough badges, they suddenly think they are better then you, and thus don't follow your orders...it's common with pokemon that come from trades to more...novice trainers." Chris said to Lyla as he returned Starmie, and then they re-entered the center.

"...but don't worry, I heard Olivine here also has a gym...maybe if you get the badge here, he'll start listening to you with no problem again." Chris then turned to Davis, "Well, hmm..Davis, do you have a possible lead for us to start on? ...and just what was the business that you had to leave to attend to?"

Jake Johnson/Bad/Outside Olivine Pokemon Center

Johnson watched the whole scene unfold before him, and as the group re-entered the center, he did a little clap to himself.

"Hmm...I see they are still as sharp as ever...however it seems they tell my presence..." He said to his Gardevoir, who was sitting with him on the bench, "...hmm...That's not good at all if they can't see the snake before it strikes...members of Ultima with less...morals wouldn't hesitate...we'll just wait here and see what the group does after they leave the center..." Johnson smirked, "besides, It's my mission now to keep an eye on those brats anyways..."

Admin Chris Drax/Evil/Olivine Hotel - Drax's Penthouse

"Welcome you two..." Drax said as the two entered the penthouse, "As I said before, you two are now under my juridiction...and rest assured, if any of you two fail again, even in the slightest, you will be killed off without a moment's thought. Now then, your first mission...it seems our 'good friend' Starr has just entered the city with a unit of his own personal Ultima Busters....you two are gonna be the..well...welcoming committee. Go out to the streets, and kill all of them that you fine. I don't care how it's done, just give Starr a definite message that this is MY city, and I'll be dead before I give it up to anyone else..."

Thanks for the Banner and Avatar, Charmander009!
Old 02-24-2011, 05:06 PM
Charmander009 Offline
WFL Official

(OOC: I kept waiting for Mewcario to post, but... I suppose he's busy setting up his own RP)

Summer/Good/Olivine Center

Summer was inwardly amused when color reached Ethan's face. Apparently, he really hadn't noticed who she was.

"I'm sorry, Summer," he apologized sheepishly. "I guess I was in such a rush I hadn't noticed that you were a ranger as well. I do that sometimes when I'm in a hurry. Hehe."

Summer chucked back, "It's all good, Ethan, but you should work on your observation skills. They're invaluable to a Ranger."

"From what base do you come from?"

Summer straightened up, looking the other Ranger in the eye. Now that was the question, wasn't it? To be honest, she wasn't sure how to reply. She had been reassigned to the Goldenrod District--but in the course of the last month, that base had been completely demolished. Most of the Rangers were out of commission there, so for right now... Summer was a bit of a free agent. But she might as well tell him where she originally hailed from. "Well, I'm from Kanto--from the greater Saffron Area."

"Thank you Summer," Lyla took back the girl Ranger's attention as the two made their way back into the Center. "But its strange. I've had Rex for six months and he still won't listen to me. When he as an Axew he listened to me. He then evolved again and he still obeyed me. But then he evolved into a Haxorus and he stopped listening to my commands."

Summer glanced over to see the teen's fold up in bafflement, "I've trained a lot of pokemon and this has never happened to me before!"

Chris offered his two cents, saying, "Hmm...well, it could be because he just got up to the point where if you don't have enough badges, they suddenly think they are better then you, and thus don't follow your orders...it's common with pokemon that come from trades to more...novice trainers."

Summer nodded in agreement. She had heard about such happenings, though never had experience with it. If a Pokemon leveled up too quickly, then they might get a little cocky and rebellious.

"But don't worry," Chris continued, "I heard Olivine here also has a gym...maybe if you get the badge here, he'll start listening to you with no problem again."

Hmm, the gymn... Summer thought to herself. She wasn't too familiar with the League in Johto, but she wondered who ran the gym here. Perhaps the Leader might have useful information about the happenings in Olivine?

Before re-entering the PokeCenter, Summer noticed that Drizzle and her Vaporeon had raced out with them.

"We got it covered, guys," Flames, her Charmander Partner, called out to them... just before Summer did.

"It's all under control," the Ranger nodded to them. "No worries. But hey, you guys should come get healed, as well."

______

(OOC: Why does my dialogue suck today? Dx)
______

Ty/???/Olivine Beach

Danica's hazel eyes met Ty's once again after he asked his question. She too had ignored Skyler's obnoxious cough, but seemed to consider Ty's offer.

“The Pokémon Centre’s a few blocks away, right?” she asked, still sounding defensive yet spoke a little softer.

Ty was about to answer, but Kenny spoke up first.

"Yeah girl, the Pokemon Center is just north of here," he pointed.

Skyler and Ty habitually followed the direction the thief indicated, but both froze up as they realized something.

Smoke was rising from that direction.

"Well you may be lucky, i have a feeling that smoke is coming from the same place you are looking," Kenny chuckled as if the sight amused him. Then turning without showing much care, he concluded, "Well Ty, it was good meeting you again."

Ty absently nodded as Kenny took his leave, growing grim as he eyed the smoke.

"Man, oh man," Skyler bit his lip, growing anxious. "That does NOT look good. Do you think it's them?"

"Only one way to find out," Ty muttered back, then turned back to Danica. "Mind if we come along?"
_____

(OOC: RAWR BUSINESS DDDDDDx)

Chase/Ebil/Olivine Hotel

When Chase approached Michael and Drake, neither said anything about his newly-gained wound. Instead, they broke off of their conversation to listen to the young man.

"Well lets go, we dont want Drax to wait too long'' Michael said in reply to Chase's announcement. To their old superior, the man nodded politely, "It was a honor to work alongside you sir, it was a very good experience."

Chase likewise turned and nodded, but said nothing aloud. Without another word, he and Michael turned to the elevator and left their old Admin behind. Entering the elevator, Chase repeated the secret code, and the two of them were slowly raised to the penthouse apartment.

"Welcome you two..." they were immediately greeted by their new superior. Chase stood at attention as new orders were given.

"As I said before, you two are now under my juridiction," the red-eyed man spoke. "And rest assured, if any of you two fail again, even in the slightest, you will be killed off without a moment's thought. Now then, your first mission...it seems our 'good friend' Starr has just entered the city with a unit of his own personal Ultima Busters....you two are gonna be the..well...welcoming committee. Go out to the streets, and kill all of them that you fine. I don't care how it's done, just give Starr a definite message that this is MY city, and I'll be dead before I give it up to anyone else..."

Like a well-trained soldier, Chase saluted the Admin to show that he perfectly understood.
_______

(OOC: I fail... x________x )

Last edited by Charmander009; 03-01-2011 at 04:36 AM.
Old 02-26-2011, 03:38 AM
Eternal Moonlight Offline
The Luna Diviner

Send a message via AIM to Eternal Moonlight

Danica Garnet/ (Chaotic) Good/ Olivine Beach

"Yeah girl, the Pokemon Center is just north of here," The boy Lyra had taken a disliking to indicated the direction of the Centre with the point of his finger. Not unlike Ty and his friend, Dani followed this digit until it stopped moving… at the exact spot that emerged a stream of smoke. The teenager immediately frowned, that smoke couldn’t be good news…

"Well you may be lucky, i have a feeling that smoke is coming from the same place you are looking," this guy’s lack of concern grated Danica the wrong way, but she didn’t act on this. "Well Ty, it was good meeting you again." He added, after turning back, stealing one last glance before heading off. Although her trainer didn’t notice, Lyra was glad this character was leaving. No, the girl was too busy concentrating what she perceived to be a bad omen…

"Man, oh man," Dani turned to face the speaker, whom she noticed was biting his lip. There was no missing the nervousness hanging off his three words. "That does NOT look good. Do you think it's them?"

"Only one way to find out," Ty responded, before turning back to her. "Mind if we come along?"

The girl considered his offer; she didn’t really know what these boys were all about, but then again they could be helpful when it came time to deal with the situation. Plus, for some reason or another, Dani really enjoyed there company, in her own way…

“Okay,” she replied with a nod, assuming they wanted to see if it was Ultima who caused the smoke. The girl wasn’t 100% sure if this was fact or not, but going off of the previous conversation and the last exchange of words, that made sense. She was contemplating asking, to be sure, but quickly dismissed the notion. Time was ticking, and she’d find out soon enough anyway…

(I’m gonna have to be a little lame with Davis, getting tired ^^’ )

Davis Garnet/ Good/ Olivine Pokémon Centre

After everything was settled, the group started to head back inside, to heal the Pokémon involved in the conflict. However, Davis hung back to answer Chris’s questions.

“Well, there was the trainer who was found dead. From what I’ve heard, it was the work of a Mawhile. To me, it just kinda seemed suspicious…”

Davis paused, and chose to move on. Talking about the murder fuelled his concern for Dani, and talking about her right after that didn’t help things much…

“Well, my cousin, Danica, decided to come and help us against Ultima,” the brunette didn’t know how much detail he wanted to add. He didn’t want to say something she’d object to, losing her trust, if he even had it, was easy. Her mother hadn’t forgotten to mention that…

“She went off to get something at the market, but is late coming back…”

{Activity will likely be off} {Paired with Sam }
Old 02-26-2011, 11:08 PM
Sieses Offline

Send a message via AIM to Sieses

Sarah “Drizzle” White/Good/Olivine City

Drizzle was actually glad that it had all ended before they got out there. She knew for a fact that Raein would have gotten herself into trouble if she had gotten out here while it was happening. It was a Pokemon Ranger’s job to deal with things like that, anyway.

"We got it covered, guys," Flames called out to the two.

"It's all under control," Summer nodded to them. "No worries. But hey, you guys should come get healed, as well."

Drizzle nodded before facing Raein. “Yes. We should get healed as well,” She said, slight irritation mixed into her voice.

Raein scoffed before trotting up to the Charmander’s side and smirking. “Well, at least you said it first,” She teased, being able to tell that the Charmander was slightly annoyed by his trainer repeating the things he said. At least he was before. She paid no mind that Drizzle was coming at her own pace, not even bothering to catch up with them.

((OOC: Not much to say. ^^’’))

Signature made by Charmander009!
Old 02-28-2011, 07:46 AM
Supremist Rain Offline

Narcissa Huntress/Evil/Olivine City
As Narcissa stepped out the door of the Olivine Pub she took a great breath of salty air and exhaled.

"Ahhhh" she sighed "I love the smell of the ocean, dont you?" she asked of her Roserade who was standing beside her.

"Rose" Roserade replied cheerfully.

Narcissa had just come from receiving her next mission and it was a big one. Narcissa had orders to head over to Cianwood City across the ocean and set up a small base of operations there so that Team Ultima could watch the oceans for any sign of the Starr Corporation. She had been given enough funds to see the construction of a small tower that would be built into the side of the mountain, out of the view of the citizens of Cianwood so as to not attract attention. The top floor would be hers do with what she wished and the roof would be constantly manned by grunts on the lookout for any signs of attack for the enemy. The rest of the tower would be used as grunt quarters and communication between the tower and the base in Olivine. Upon consent from Admin Drax the communication line would also be extended to include his Penthouse so he could easily check up on the operations of the tower.

Upon arriving at the end of the docks Narcissa descended the ladder into the Ultima Sub. There were a mirriad of hi-tech computers that Nova had specially made for Ultimas various machine's and a few Ultima Grunts who were prepping the Sub for launch. Narcissa took her seat, which was made of the finest leather and perched slightly above the rest of the deck so she could look down upon the crew and observe them, and waited for launch. Soon she would be on her way to Cianwood City and her most important mission yet. This would definately make Drax jealous when he found out.

Last edited by Supremist Rain; 03-01-2011 at 05:17 AM.
Old 03-07-2011, 02:39 AM
lu1z Offline

Kenny/Neutral/Olivine City

As he approached the Pokemon Center the cloud of smoke started to get bigger but it looked like it wasnt fire what made the smoke appear, the smoke was different and the smell of things getting burned down wasnt there. Maybe some trainer lost control of his Pokemon and it started wreacking havoc inside the building.

When he reached the building the first thing he noticed some holes in the roof and the walls of the Center. '' Wow, i wonder which kind of Pokemon did this... It certainly packs a punch.''

He decided to enter to see the cause of all this and to get some rest. ''Well the cause should be in the training area. Still, i dont know why they put this little training rooms in the Centers, they just risk other people and Pokemon when something like this happens.'' He went through the hallway and opened his way through the crowd until he reached the entrance to the training room.

The first thing Kenny saw when he entered the room was a big dragon Pokemon that was laying on the ground. He had never seen a Pokemon such as this, it had a darkish yellow and green skin while other parts where black and red and it had a head shaped like an axe.

''Incredible! I bet this is the Pokemon that caused that smoke.'' he thought, slowly approaching the Pokemon without noticing he would bump into some familiar faces and of course this was the next thing he noticed.

He saw Chris, Summer and Davis, alongside 3 other trainers. ''Hey guys, hi'' he tried to get their attention. ''Whose Pokemon is this? It is very unique.''
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Micheal/Bad/Olivine Luxury Hotel

"Welcome you two..." Drax greeted the both of them as soon as they arrived, "As I said before, you two are now under my juridiction...and rest assured, if any of you two fail again, even in the slightest, you will be killed off without a moment's thought. Now then, your first mission...it seems our 'good friend' Starr has just entered the city with a unit of his own personal Ultima Busters....you two are gonna be the..well...welcoming committee. Go out to the streets, and kill all of them that you fine. I don't care how it's done, just give Starr a definite message that this is MY city, and I'll be dead before I give it up to anyone else..."

Well, the mission was fairly simple. It was just Seek and Destroy, very straight forward. Chase saluted Drax as a sign of his understanding, Micheal nodded in aggrement with the mission and as a sign of understanding this new goal.

''Ok sir, we will report when we had succesfully finish our mission.'' he gave some last words before they departed. Then, he looked to Chase and made a movement with his head like if he was saying ''lets go''.

This mission needed to be executed perfectly because both of their lives were at stake.
----------------------------------------------------

SoulSilver FC: 4855 9106 7336
SSBB FC: 0560 80166451
PBR FC: 3309 5845 4737
Old 03-08-2011, 02:32 AM
BurningSoul20X Offline

Chris R. Kane/Good/Olivine Pokemon Center

"Your cousin, huh?" Chris said to Davis, "Well, that's good we need the help...but that's not good that she's not here. I would think she would be able to handle herself though..but I'm willing to go out and look for her with you if that's on your mind, Davis...and I'm sure Summer would come with us to help out." Chris said to Davis, before noticing Kenny walking into the pokemon center, asking what was the pokemon he saw outside that the group subdued.

"This Pokemon would be Lyla's...and you better not be thinking of stealing it, Kenny." He said to the thief, "...because a thief's life doesn't really suit you, Kenny. You helped us out before, I would hate to have to beat you again." Chris said jokingly, "..but I'm sure you're smarter now then you were back when we first met in Goldenrod." Chris then gave his pokemon to Nurse Joy to heal and while he was waiting for them back, he turned over to Drizzle.

"So...what are you doing here exactly, Drizzle?" Chris asked, "...well, whatever it is, you best be careful, Team Ultima is really stirring up quite a ruckus here...but my friends and I are gonna put an end to it, like we did in Goldenrod."

Jake Johnson/Bad/Outside Olivine Pokemon Center

Johnson continued to sit on the bench relaxing, with his Gardevoir ever by his side, ready as ever.

"Hmm...so the thief boy is here too...well, isn't this turning out to be a Goldenrod Reunion?" Johnson said to his pokemon, "...I wonder if anyone else from that fateful day is here in this city...it would make things more interesting..."

Admin Chris Drax/Evil/Olivine Hotel - Penthouse

Drax saw the two commanders exit the penthouse via the elevator in order to proceed with thier mission.

"..hmm...I wonder if those two will be any successful." Drax said to himself as he turned to the window, now viewing all of the city, "It would be helpful if they were...no doubt that idiot Starr brought alot of cannon fodder to cover his tracks while he's after what he's really here for....but that doesn't really concern me...what does is that boy with the name of Kane..."

As Drax said 'Kane', his Charizard reacted to it and looked pissed. "..yes, I'm sure you remember my old 'father', back when you were a Charmander, huh?" Drax then turned his attention to his Shiny Charizard, "...that bastard left our mother...and now it seems he had another son...while we both got our father's figure...we each got..." he then turned back toward the windows, "..our mother's eyes."

Thanks for the Banner and Avatar, Charmander009!
Old 03-08-2011, 07:02 AM
Supremist Rain Offline

(OOC lets see if we can the ball rolling again)

Narcissa Huntress/Evil/Cianwood City
Narciss Clambered out of the submarine hatch and jumped down onto the pier, her Roserade close behind. They had arrived at Cianwood City and Narcissa couldn't be happier to smell the fresh air as she had been stuck in the sub for the last 4 hours.

"God it feels good to feel the land under my feet again" She sighed to her Roserade, Rose.

"Roserade" came her pokemons reply.

She then started commanding the various grunts she bought with her. "Right! This is going to be a difficult task so I want you all to follow my orders without question" she barked "If anyone fails to conduct the orders I give them they will soon wish they hadnt. Am I understood?"

"YES COMMANDER N!" came the grunts reply in unison.

"Now then" she continued "We will need a substantial amount of supplies for this project so I need five of you to head into the city and either buy or if possible steal the items we need, of course i don't expect you to steal the building supplies. Once you have the supplies you will radio me and I will send a helicopter to take you and supplies into the mountains to the plateu we have found overlooking the ocean" she finished her speech and then pointed to five different grunts "You, you, you, you and..you. Take this list and get the supplies".

"YES COMMANDER N!" came the grunts replies and they hurried off into the city.

"Now as soon as I organise the choppers the rest of you will come with me to start prepping the construction site"

"YES COMMANDER N!" shouted the remaining grunts.

"Very good, our plans are slowly coming to fruition" she said to herself. "Now to radio Drax and request the choppers" she pulled out a long range radio and held down the speaker button "Admin Drax this is Commander N, do you read me?"
Old 03-08-2011, 11:33 PM
Charmander009 Offline
WFL Official

_____
(OOC: Hmm, Commander 'N'.... *has sudden Black and White dreams* Ugh, I wish I could get those games!!! Dx

Anyway, O.C.D moment! I just want to point out two things... 1) Lyla's Haxorus was returned before Kenny arrived. 2) Summer, Chris, and the gang were in a training field OUTSIDE of the Pokemon Center. But now they're back inside, and I don't think that there was any real damage done to the actual Center part. Okay, I think that's it! ^^

Also, since Mick hasn't posted for a bit... actually, I haven't heard from him... but I'm afraid I might have to do a little assuming here ^^' Sorry, dude, but we got to get the RP back in motion)

Summer/Good/Olivine Pokemon Center

Summer helped Lyla get inside and get some attention while her Partner, Flames, stood by with the others. Drizzle's Vaporeon came up beside the Charmander with a smirk.

“Well, at least you said it first,” she joked.

Flames laughed, and added with a shrug, "Eh, humans. What can you do with them?"

Here, the Charmander shot a curious glance up at Raein's Trainer. She looked quite human (though she still smelled funny), so it was strange to think that she could understand what he said. How did she understand Pokemon, he wondered.

Summer rejoined the group before the Charmander could say anything else, but when he looked up at her, he noticed her face had furrowed into a frown. What's wrong with her? he wondered, but as he turned his head he soon figured out why.

The last man she had wanted to see in the world was approaching them. Kenny, the thief.

Chris greeted him warmly enough, but Summer kept a straight, emotionless expression.

"This Pokemon would be Lyla's...and you better not be thinking of stealing it, Kenny." the older Trainer spoke. "Because a thief's life doesn't really suit you, Kenny. You helped us out before, I would hate to have to beat you again." Jokingly, he added, "..but I'm sure you're smarter now then you were back when we first met in Goldenrod."

"Actually," Summer said, looking Kenny up and down. "That remains to be seen."

Rather coldly, she turned her back on him and left the group, straying over to the window. Flames was stunned. He'd never really seen Summer act like that. Uneasily, he thought about the day she had been kidnapped. As they tried to save the Ranger Base, they had run into Kenny--right in the act of stealing from the Rangers. Summer had been outraged... and obviously hadn't forgiven him for that yet.

Flames wanted to go check on her... but hesitated as Chris asked Drizzle a question.

"So...what are you doing here exactly, Drizzle? Well, whatever it is, you best be careful, Team Ultima is really stirring up quite a ruckus here...but my friends and I are gonna put an end to it, like we did in Goldenrod."

"Charismatic, isn't he?" the Charmander joked to Raein, amused by Chris's pluck.

Meanwhile, as Summer glanced out the window, she suddenly stiffened.

A man was sitting out on the bench across the road.

Maybe it was just her imagination. She could be wrong, but... he looked like... Johnson? The man was dressed in street clothes, but his face looked just like the notorious kidnapper. He seemed to be staring at the Pokemon Center in interest, for whatever reason.

"It couldn't be," Summer muttered to herself. What would Johnson be doing in Olivine? Well, it would make sense, the Ranger corrected herself. Olivine seems to be a hot-spot for Ultima. The better question to ask--if it was Johnson--was, what is he doing spying on the Center? or... How did he find me?

_____

Ty Dameron/???/Olivine Beach
(OOC: Yeah, this one's lame... ^^')

To Ty's relief, Danica agreed to let them accompany her.

"Then not a moment to delay!" Skyler dramatically announced, raising his finger into the air--like a regular idiot. Ty exhaled sharply in annoyance, but started running, aiming for the rising cloud of smoke. Skyler followed behind, though turned to Danica to ask in between breaths, "So... I don't think... we caught your lovely name... Miss?"

_____

Chase/Bad/Olivine Streets

"Ok sir, we will report when we had succesfully finish our mission," Commander Michael affirmed Admin Drax's orders. In determination, he turned to Chase and motioned with his head for them to leave. With that, the two of them left the luxurious penthouse for the unforgiving streets outside. Micheal seemed preoccupied with his thoughts, as Chase could imagine why. Both understood the gravity of their missions. If they failed, then their lives were forfeit.

But Chase was determined. He was not going to fail. He was completely unfazed at the task before him, even if it held bloodshed. Devoid of sympathy, Chase wouldn't even bat an eye at taking a life as long as it was an order. Though... it seems he had failed to take one life. He thought back on the incident in Goldenrod, where he had encountered an especially livid Ranger. Apparently, he hadn't killed him afterall. Well, that was one more mistake that Chase intended to correct.

Breaking out into the sunlight, Chase set out to fulfill his orders. Immediately, he noticed a slender plume of smoke rising in the air.

That would make a great start.
______

Old 03-11-2011, 11:08 PM
Eternal Moonlight Offline
The Luna Diviner

Send a message via AIM to Eternal Moonlight

Danica Garnet/ (Chaotic) Good/Leaving Olivine Beach

"Then not a moment to delay!" Ty’s “friend” exclaimed, pointing one of his fingers into the air, as if he were trying to imitate a cartoon hero or something. It wasn’t impressive, but Danica didn’t seem nearly as bothered by this as the other boy, who made his annoyance known. The target of his irritation didn’t seem to take note, or, at least, didn’t act like he did. Wasting no more time idling, he started after Ty, heading toward the smoke.

Sighing, Danica followed, less than thrilled about having to run, and after a few speedy steps, her legs reminded her they were still sore from before. Lyra, on the other hand, was content moving at a faster rate, and was almost effortlessly keeping up with her trainer, who was falling a little behind the others.

"So... I don't think... we caught your lovely name... Miss?" There was no missing the word “lovely” pasted in his words, but Danica ignored it as best she could.

“Dani… what about yours?” she responded, and shortness of breath was obvious in her voice.

Davis Garnet/Good/ Olivine Pokémon Centre

"Your cousin, huh?” Chris started, "Well, that's good we need the help...but that's not good that she's not here. I would think she would be able to handle herself though..but I'm willing to go out and look for her with you if that's on your mind, Davis...and I'm sure Summer would come with us to help out." The brunette really appreciated the offer, and he considered it carefully. He had been planning on going out in the first place, and…

His thoughts were interrupted by the emergence of another familiar face, one not seen since the events in Goldenrod.

Kenny greeted the group, before adding something about what had to be Lyla’s Pokémon, a sight not often seen in Johto. Chris was the fastest to reply, and his final comment forced a darker reaction out of Summer. The girl didn’t add to her first remark, and swiftly retreated over to one of the windows. From what he knew about the Ranger, this was totally out of character for her. A little concerned, the brunette followed, stopping a little bit behind.

“Everything okay?” Davis asked, hoping if there was something, she might share…

00C: Ugh, so lame DX

{Activity will likely be off} {Paired with Sam }