Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 02-09-2011, 02:51 AM
BurningSoul20X Offline

Default Pokemon: Hidden Intentions - The Second Chapter [RP]

Background Story:

A month has past since Starr stormed the Ultima Base in Goldenrod City and got all that he could, however, the main subject of worth, the Snag Machine, and all key personnel, such as Admin Drake and Commander Johnson, managed to flee the scene.

However, all the signs uncovered thus far seemed to forecast that the incident at Goldenrod...the GTS attacks and the destruction of the Ranger Base, was only the tip of the iceberg, and to find out what Nova, the head of Team Ultima, is truly after and his true goal is, someone would have to break into the secret base in Olivine City, the city by the sea.

This base is a better kept secret then the other base over at Goldenrod, and much longer as well...in fact, the secret base is basically located in plain view, but then again, not so much. The entrance of the secret base is actually in the popular pub, but once again, a secret complex password has to be given, and once it is, the pub tender acts like they are here to pick up some beer to take home, and takes them in the back where the public isn't allow...but also where the entrance to the underground...and semi underwater base is.

In charge of this base is none other then Admin Chris Drax, who Admin Drake revealed that he looked alot like Chris Kane, and even had a shiny Charizard of his own...could their be a connection? Also, Commander Johnson has been spotted in the area as well...as well as reports that pokemon abduction in Olivine has gone up in the past month...the worst offender of all is a theft that left a trainer dead...bitten to death by a Mawile....

Victor Starr himself is about to arrvive in Olivine himself to try and help the police with their search for the base, while Admin Drake and his people have already made it to the base awhile ago. However, there remains a lingering doubt about Starr to all who was present at the Bike Shop that fateful day...Johnson mentioned a connection between Nova and Starr...but what could it be?

All those answers and more are lying within the depths of Olivine...but can anyone find the truth in time and see through the hidden intentions at work?

The First Chapter
Discussion Thread

Now then, whenever you post, try and start them with this:

[Character Name]/[Alignment]/[Place]

This is helpful for those who have more then one character. Now then, let's begin...

Jake Johnson/Bad/Olivine City Pub

Johnson was alone drinking at the pub, the only other person there was the bartender and owner of the bar, Sam Keller...who was a fellow Ultima Commander. The bar was closed to the public at the moment and the doors were locked, so they didn't need to worry about anyone coming in.

"...you don't look so good, Johnson...you okay?" Sam asked out of concern.

"I'm fine, don't worry...but thanks for the concern." Johnson said, "Just been doing some thinking...like why I'm here in the first place."

"..You mean Team Ultima? Well, that's simple. I'm in it for two reasons...to help keep this family tradition of mine alive, and to try and reform the way things are done around this mixed-up world....after all, Nova did say we would clean up the mess the good-for-nothing governments of the world left behind, right?"

"Hmm...I guess I joined for similar reasons as well." Johnson said, "...but mine are a bit more..deeper then just that, but my overall goal is reform as well."

"Oh? ..is there a secret you're keeping from me, Jake?" Sam asked.

"Oh...nothing..." Johnson said, while taking out a special-marked pokeball he normally never touched. Don't worry...I'll make the world into what you always pictured it to be...to what you tried to do...Elle...

Admin Jack Drake and Admin Chris Drax/Evil/Olivine Hotel - Luxury Penthouse

Unlike Jack Drake, who had just a run-of-the-mill apartment in Goldenrod City, Chris Drax lived in Luxury, and had a permanent Penthouse at the roof of the new and grand Olivine Hotel. He was only registered in the hotel papers as "Mr. D". Drake and Drax were in the middle of a meeting in his private penthouse...soundproof to the outside and locked so that no one would barge in..

"...the Snag Machine testing is just about finished and even ahead of schedule." Drake was saying to Drax. Drax was basically treating Drake as if he was inferior in rank to him, due to it being that this is Drax's region, and that Drake lost the Goldenrod region...

"...Thank you for the report...lackey." Drax smirked.

"...Hey...it's been a whole month now...you can cut that out!" Drake raised his voice.

"I would have stopped a long time ago, Drake...if only you didn't get beat by a bunch of kids, and cost this organization to lose a frontline base, alot of expendable grunts, and could have potentially ruined whatever it is that Nova has planned, if luck didn't play into your favor and the Sang Machine prototype wasn't recovered..."

"I was severely outnumbered! We've been through this several times already!" Drake said, angered.

"...and you're a Team Ultima Admin...the elite of the elite." Drax disdainfully said, "You should have been able to wipe the floor with those brats...and who was that that battled with you...Commander Chase, right?" Drax smirked, "..I would have killed him for failing if I were you....you've become too soft, Drake. There was once a time you did kill with your Mawile those who went out of line...and now you do nothing. If I was there, I wouldn't have fled, I would have fought to the death...because failing there and running would have gotten me the same result if you were back to your old self, Drake."

"...There's something I haven't told you yet, Drax." Drake said, "...one of the brats I told you about...he had a Shiny Charizard...."

"So? Alot of people do..." Drax said, uninterested...

"...his name was Christopher Kane."

"...what...what was that last name?" Drax suddenly perked up.

"Kane."

"...so...the bastard had a legitimate son." Drax said, "...and he didn't know about me?"

"No."

"...of course, why would he? ...heh...it seems things might get interesting after all...." Drax then peered out the penthouse window, looking at all of the city...

Chris R. Kane/Good/Olivine City - Entrance

Throughout the month that Davis and Summer were healing from their injuries, Chris was doing some massive training, to get his pokemon even stronger. He now had a new desire and a new passion to light his fire...to destroy Team Ultima, get to the bottom of the connection between Starr and Ultima, and...a less public goal...protect Summer from getting kidnapped again.

Davis said he had other things to attend too and that he would meet up with Chris and Summer in Olivine later, so both Chris and Summer made their way to Olivine by themselves. Chris also elected to head there on foot, to give himself more time to train his pokemon on the road. He has been known for 'over-leveling' his pokemon once he has a burning goal driving him on, but this time, it might actually not be enough...

"...We're almost there!" Chris said back to the ranger, "I can see the entrance...the entrance to Olivine City!" And so enough, they were standing before the "Welcome to Olivine City" sign.

"Well, we're here...now be careful...we know something foul is at work in the shadows here...and we're going to stop it."

Thanks for the Banner and Avatar, Charmander009!

Last edited by BurningSoul20X; 02-09-2011 at 02:20 PM.
Old 02-09-2011, 11:00 AM
Altrius Offline

Default Re: Pokemon: Hidden Intentions - The Second Chapter [RP]

Commander Rory Mandrake/Bad/Olivine City

The cafe in Olivine is usually buslting with people, sailors, tourists and general businessmen are always in there to grab a bite to eat. The queues normally reach out the doors, and theres always a pair of burly sailors munching away on anything they can get thier jaws round. Today however, the scene was rather different. It was so empty in there you could probably hear a mouse fart, and the waiter behind the serving area looked nigh on terrified at the couple sitting in the corner. He was attempting to clean a glass, but without paying any attention he didnt realise he was cleaning it with a dirty cloth, thus making the attempt a pointless exersise. His eyes were too busy focused on something else.

Rory was sat in the corner of the cafe, eating a meal of salad, sausages and cheese. He had a white napkin around his neck, to keep his suit immaculately clean. He ate nice and proper, chewing everymouthful and covering his mouth when he burped. Looking at him, you would have thought he was a businessman enjoying a nice lunchtime meal. Until you saw his eyes. Those manic eyes put people in fear, in terror. The grin on his face was just as unnerving, in fact it was downright creepy. Rory was the reason why the cafe was empty.

The pokemon next to him, was not so courtious. His trusted Mawile, named Tinker, was wolfing down her massive pile of meat at such a speed it still amazed Rory how she could fit all that in one tiny body. Grinning wider as she wolfed it down he swalloed his mouthful and spoke in a deep cutting voice.

"Tinker, if you eat any faster, your going to get indigestion my love."

Tinker smirked, swallowing her own food. "But this food is so damn good!"

Looking down at his plate, Rory's eyebrows furrowed slightly "I would say average at best hon." He popped the last piece of sausage into his mouth and put his knife and fork down neatly. "Thats me done, im full. Come on Tinker, eat up."

Tinker nodded and jumped up, landing on Rory's shoulder "Im done anyways, ive had enough. If I carry it on i'll get fat!" She cackled manically.

Undoing his napkin, Rory stood up and went to walk out. As he passed the waiter he stopped for a minute then turned to look at the man. He positively freaked out and dropped his glass screaming "Take the money! Take what you want! Its yours!"

This annoyed Rory, and he cracked his neck, before leaping towards the hatch and pulling the man forwards to his face. He whispered softly into his ear. "Do I look like a common criminal? DO I?!"

The man whimpered "N-No!"

Rory threw the man back and grinned manically "Good. Because that would be misleading. Good day." He said sharply before marching out, leaving the man in disbelief. Breathing in the cold sea air, Rory smiled widely. "Its a beautiful day today Tinker. A grand day it shall be."
Old 02-09-2011, 11:59 AM
Master Zorua Offline

Robert Masters/Good/Olivine City

Robert entered Olivine City riding on his motorbike. His Zoroark Lotus rode in the passenger cab of the bike. While it wasn't his primary means of travel when he was on a Pokemon journey, the reports of rising criminal activities made traveling by foot dangerous.

Olivine City was said to be one of the hotbeds of criminal activity. His aunt Jenny from Ecruteak City filled him in on the situation going on there. He was to meet his Cousin Jenny at a restaurant in town to talk about the cases going on there. While he wasn't a police officer himself like all of the females of his very large family, he did have the clearance of a private detective.

Robert parked the bike and locked the wheels up to prevent theft before he and Lotus headed into the diner. The waiter looked at Robert's Zoroark and went into panic mode. "Take the money! Just take it and leave me alone!" the man said, cowering before him.

I guess I underestimated just how serious the situation here is. I knew it was bad, but damn... Robert thought to himself before facepalming and then looking at the guy. "Is that how you greet all of your customers? No wonder this place is empty." Robert commented calmly.

"S-sorry. We've had so many shifty looking people and Pokemon come in here, and some have robbed us before." the waiter replied, calming down a bit.

"Well, you shouldn't jump to conclusions before you have evidence to back up your theories. I happen to be related to Officer Jenny, and I'm supposed to be meeting her here. Next time, don't jump the gun." Robert calmly replied before he and Lotus went over to take a booth seat along the wall.
Old 02-09-2011, 09:24 PM
Charmander009 Offline
WFL Official

Send a message via AIM to Charmander009

(OOC: I LoLed at the "mouse fart" description in your post, Altruis xDDDDDD)

Summer Kirkham/Good/Olivine City

For the most part of the trip, Summer had been unusually quiet. Her mind was going a million different directions as they walked down the road towards Olivine City--she, and the mysterious Trainer Chris. With all that had happened to her in the past month, however, that was completely understandable. All in an instant day, she had (nearly) been arrested, kidnapped, tortured, and faced with an uneasy recovery. For some time, she had been unable to use her legs--thanks to a Leech Seed attack that her torturers had mercilessly used on her. Thankfully, however, her recovery had come quickly, and now she was able to leave Goldenrod behind.

Or had she?

Flames, her faithful Charmander Partner, glanced up at her in concern every now and again. He was glad to see her alive and healthy once more, but it seemed to him that some piece of Goldenrod had stayed within her. Or maybe a piece of her had been left behind.

Her legs were still a little weak from the lack of exercise, and so she was breathing a little hard from the effort it took to make the journey. Yet she was always one to push herself. She had to keep moving.

"...We're almost there!" Chris finally spoke up, seeming to be rather cheerful on this sunny day. "I can see the entrance...the entrance to Olivine City!"

Summer glanced up as they approached the limits of the city, and spotted the sign that they soon stood before. It was simple, but read, "Welcome to Olivine City".

"Finally," Summer smiled, then stared at the sign thoughtfully. For a while, she had been conflicted about coming here. With the events that occurred the month before, she had grown very worried about her old team back in Kanto. For whatever reason, Ultima had wanted information about them, and had been willing to do anything to get her to spill her soul. Until Johnson helped release her. During her recovery, though, she had managed to get contact with the other Rangers. She made a full report of what had happened, and by now all the Rangers within the region (and Kanto) were on full alert.

But would that be enough?

"Well, we're here," Chris grew somber as he glanced across the road to the city. "Now be careful...we know something foul is at work in the shadows here...and we're going to stop it."

Summer smiled haughtily as she replied, "Hey, come on, Chris. I can take care of myself, thank you very much."

She proceeded forward--but not without caution. She knew that Chris's every word was true: something foul was certainly at work. Ultima had to be here, and there was no doubt that they were up to no good. Drake might be here... and so might Drax...

Without her usual team of Rangers to back her up, she was glad to have Chris's help in this investigation. During the last month, he had really been grinding in the extra Training, and with his team they might just be able to overcome the dangers ahead. Truthfully, she didn't really know much about him--where he came from, and such. But she didn't doubt his determination to do good. She felt that she could trust him... even though...

Well, it didn't matter.

"Do you think that Davis is already here?" Summer asked over her shoulder, wondering how the brunette Trainer was doing. He had broken his wrist in the same incident last month, but he had been recovering as well. But apparently, he had some sort of business to attend to, so he didn't make the journey to Olivine with them.

_____

Chase Owens/Evil/Olivine Hotel Lobby

Chase sat waiting--or rather, glowering--in a dark corner of Olivine's luxurious hotel, sulking within an ornate armchair. He had been waiting for orders from Drake... or perhaps his own fate. The admin was talking upstairs with Drax, another important admin in the team, but apparently it wasn't going to well. The mysterious red-eyed brute hadn't really been pleased to hear of their failure, and Chase wasn't ignorant to what usually befell failures. He had recently become Commander, but he wasn't sure if he was still an 'expendable'. And Commander Michael... where was he? What was he up to? and what would be his fate?

Chase suddenly stiffened as someone passed him by: an obviously wealthy woman with a fat purse. He felt so out of place within the sophisticated hotel. Most of the other customers walking in and out were fabulously dressed, making him look shabby in comparison. Usually he would ignore the glances he would get from others, but when your fate was being determined, everything tended to bring you on edge. He was a Commander... but a Commander of what? With the fall of Goldenrod, he had lost his team--and possibly his standing in the team, unless Drax or Drake outfitted him with a new gang.

Yet that chubby woman walking by... Chase closed his gray eyes and sunk further back into the shadows, concentrating. If someone had been paying attention to Chase, they would have noticed that before the woman strutted through his hands were empty. Yet after she had passed before him and disappeared into the crowd, he suddenly held a Poke Ball within his hand.

He studied it thoughtfully, twisting it at all different angles, before nonchalantly pocketing it. Perhaps it might be useful later on...

(OOC: And... I'm not really sure what Starr is having Ty do right now ^^')

Last edited by Charmander009; 02-09-2011 at 09:46 PM.
Old 02-09-2011, 10:36 PM
BurningSoul20X Offline

Chris R. Kane/Good/Olivine City - Entrance

"Hmm...I don't know if he's already here or not...we could check the pokemon center I guess...well..we should probably go there anyways to rest after our trip, and to try and pick up our first lead or where Ultima is...though I heard the crime rate here has gone up drastically in the last month. I think it's safe to assume it's because of the presence of two Admins here, and also Drake might have brought along the remainders of Goldenrod with him." Chris then started to walk into the actual city, "Hmm..I doubt there are any bike shops here in Olivine, so where do you think if you were Ultima, where would you put the entrance to the secret base this time? I haven't been here for years...I was just relaxing at my hometown of Goldenrod..."

Admin Drake/Evil/Olivine Hotel

Soon after Chase stole the pokeball from the lady, the private elevator leading to Drax's penthouse opened up, and out came Drake.

"Chase...Admin Drax wants to have a word with you." Drake said, a plain look on his face, "Use this elevator to go into his penthouse...the password for the elevator is 5726....he's waiting for you."

Victor Starr/???/Olivine City - Port

Victor Starr was busy for the last month. He was tied up with corporate matters for the last month after he finished the "clean up" at the former Ultima Base at Goldenrod. He was busy at his headquarters over in Saffron proposing an increase of funds to his new "Ultima Busting Squad", featuring trainers and police he handed picked himself from Saffron and Goldenrod...which included a certain Ex-Ranger named Ty. Also he was busy doing paperwork for the R&D and personally overseeing the development of his new pokeball research project...to create a pokeball that was even more powerful then Sliph Co's fabled Master Ball...and then find a way to successfully mass produce it. He was also doing more private studies...which included the Whirl Islands and the beast that resides in them...

Victor Starr and a squad of his new 'Ultima Busters' as they were called on the street, were on a boat destined for Olivine that took off from Vermilion. With all his corporate matters done for now, Starr could focus on uprooting Ultima from Olivine, and crush them, as he did in Goldenrod....and Starr was not happy in the slightest that while he was away, Ultima basically overrun-ed Olivine with it's increased crime rate.

"Well, we are about to land at Olivine, fellow Ultima Busters..." Starr said to his squad, "Ultima has a strong grip on the city...no doubt to try and make up for their loss of Goldenrod. First things first. We must try to eliminate the common grunt from the streets in order to loosen Ultima's hold on Olivine, and to try and find out the whereabouts of the entrance to their base here. There is a Starr Corp Office building here that I had ordered to have built during the month I was busy, and I have been told that it was completed in time...it's not that big, quite small in fact, only have 5 decent sized floors, but it will be a good office building for my corporation...and a base for us. Your first objective when we get there is to search the streets and pubs and the like for any shady people...and then once you can confirm they are with Ultima or not, bring them to justice...and then bring them to base. We will get the base's information from them....and even if we don't it will mean one less scum on the street, and that will be victory enough..."

The Boat then reached it's destination. Victor Starr left the boat and walked across the docks into the city itself like he was in charge, with his Ultima Busters around him, as if they were his bodyguards....and Musashi was always at the ready.

"All right gentlemen, we're here..you're dismissed to check the streets. Report back at the Starr Office Building at nighttime...until then, good hunting." Starr then headed toward the Starr Office Building. As much as he wanted to be out there and hunt Ultima himself as well, he needed to check in at the office first...but then Ultima would have hell to pay...

Last edited by BurningSoul20X; 02-09-2011 at 10:49 PM.
Old 02-09-2011, 11:01 PM
Altrius Offline

(OOC: Hah! Thanks Char :> Also, the bolded parts are Rorys insane side.)

Commander Rory Mandrake/Bad/Olivine City

The fresh sea air blew over Rory and Tinker, his hair waving in the breeze. Olivine was a hubbub of activty, and there were lots of people walking about. With his hands in his pockets he simply smiled into the air, eyes shut and enjoying the soft wind caress his face. Nobody would notice him here, he was one with the crowd. People passed by like they didn't care one bit, nobody gave him a second glance - they were all too busy with thier own lives to even pay him a second of notice.

Behind him, a bike had pulled up to enter the cafe. It was a loud roaring thing, and the guy riding it looked absoloutely ridiculous in Rory's eyes. He was wearing some kind of blue plate garb. He looked like a badly dressed transvestite trying to be a hero in plate armour. Seriously, what in the name of all thats holy does that guy think he looks like? Some kind of templar knight from the land of gay? Please. Chuckling to himself, he looked back at the crowd, looking for something else to laugh at.

A girl with a charmander had just entered the city, and Rory's eyes passed over her for a moment before he decided she wasn't even worth a second look. The sound of a boat coming into dock caught his attention and he turned on the spot, to see a group of people get off. They looked pretty serious, like they were all here for some kind of reason. More than likely looking for Ultima, I guess.

Kill them Rory!

Ignoring the insane side he looked back. One of them who looked the leader type was briefing the others. It would be the same old castapo crap that all 'good guys' gave. The same old rubbish.

Blah blah 'Look for bad guys! Bring them to justice because were the perfect soldiers of the world! Bunch of pansies, i still think you should kill them!

"Leave it, maybe later." Rory muttered to himself, as he walked over to a nearby railing, just outside of the port. He reached into his right pocket and pulled out a twenty deck of ciggarettes - Marlboro Lights, and popped one into his mouth. As he lit it with a smart looking zippo lighter, he took a deep breath in and merely enjoyed the view. Tinker, however, was watching the group behind with piercing eyes.
Old 02-09-2011, 11:59 PM
mickmon95 Offline

Send a message via MSN to mickmon95

Lyla Emony/Good/Olivine City
Ethan Conway/Good/Olivine City

Lyla took her first steps into the the city. "Wow! This is quite the great city! I'm glad I decided to come here, right Neo?" Lyla exclaimed to the small Piplup in her arms. "Pip pip lup!" the small penguin pokemon exclaimed happily. She continued walking down the path as the fresh sea air blew through her long pink hair. Lyla adored the breeze of the ocean coming in contact with her body. It made her feel free both spiritually and physically. She soon made it into the port part of the city and stopped in her tracks as she stared at a young man, Ethan, riding a Mamoswine. Beside Ethan on the Mamoswine was a Prinplup. The Prinplup looked like a serious pokemon.

"Hey dude! That's one fine Mamoswine you have there!" Lyla exclaimed with a giggle. Ethan then hopped off his Mamoswine and landed a few feet away from Lyla. His Prinplup followed behind him doing the same as Ethan. "I'm glad you like him! That is my Mamoswine. His name is Turnus. And my Prinplup is Yuri. My name is Ethan, I'm a pokemon ranger," He introduced. Lyla smiled and bowed her head. "It's nice to meet you, Ethan. My name is Lyla, I'm a pokemon coordinator. And this is Neo! Lyla introduced. "Well its nice to meet you too!" Ethan exclaimed joyfully.

Ethan and Lyla began walking and talking to each other in a very friendly way. Soon enough they were on sitting on a bench in front of the ocean. So what brings you here to Johto's delightful Olivine City, Lyla?" Ethan asked. "I have come to compete here in the contests of Johto. I've been in three contests so far here in the region but have not won any ribbons yet," Lyla explained. "Don't fret, I'm sure you'll win some soon enough if you keep on trying," Ethan encouraged. "Thank you very much for your words of encouragement, Ethan" Lyla thanked. Ethan and Lyla began talking again.
Old 02-10-2011, 01:09 AM
lu1z Offline

Kenny/Neutral/Entering Olivine

A month has passed since the events in Goldenrod, where destiny just tied him with every other person he met that day. In the course of the month he went to Lake of Rage to train his Pokemon and himself because the dangers ahead were going to be tougher. He spend half a month there and then he head to Ecruteak city to prepare and continue his training.

As he prepared for the journey many of the townsfolk had warned him about Olivine city recent criminal increase. Kenny was unphazed as he was still a criminal and just gave the thanks to the people that warned him.

And today he was headed to Olivine aboard his Dodrio because he didnt felt like walking all the way there. He could see the Welcome sign of Olivine and he dashed through it. ''Oh well time to look for something to eat'' his Dodrio stopped in the coast where he saw an unpleasent, familiar face.

''Look who is over there... Our old friend Stark'' he said in a sarcastic way, he would never forgive the face of that guy. But now wasnt the time for that, he would get revenge for what happened at Starr building. Looking around he recognized both Chris and Summer but he decided to avoid them for now.

He took a Pokeball out and called Dodrio back. ''This is a dangerous city so i better have some protection, come out Nidoking.'' he threw another ball and out came his most trusted partner.

''King!!'' it let out a roar and stretched out but Kenny slapped him in the back and said ''Be a little more quiet, we dont want to attract attention, just yet.''

He walked a bit until he found some food stands and stopped there to grab a quick meal. ''Ok, now its time we start doing what we came here for; the Snag Machine.'' In fact the only reason Kenny had came here was a chance at stealing that the machine. He had the curiosity of seeing if he could make a machine that could catch any Pokemon without fail, just like a Master Ball but without the drawback of beign limited to hold one Pokemon.

But for that he would need a way to infiltrate into Ultima's base here...
--------------------------------------------

Micheal/Bad/Olivine Coast

Micheal was at the coast thinking about the loss of Goldenrod. He hadnt let himself be seen for a while after Drake, Chase and him came here to Olivine. It seems Admin Drax wasnt happy about that defeat since Johto was Drax region.

That was one of the reasons to why Micheal stayed low, he didnt want to feel the wrath of Drax which was one of the most feared Admins in Ultima. But the reason he is now still alive is because he managed to protect the Snag Machine and bring it back safely. ''I wonder if joining this was a good idea.''

He just shocked his head and eliminated those thoughts from his mind. He now needed to do something to clean his reputation and regain the respect among the other members, after all they were beaten by mere kids.

He walked toward the Olivine Hotel because Drake was supposed to be there. He was still under Drake's order and so he was going to ask if there were recent news about what would happen. He arrived at the hotel and he opened the door, he recognized Drake and walked towards him like a scared puppy. He didnt knew what awaited him because he hadnt shown his face since they arrived here.

''Sir, sorry for not showing my face all this time'' he said in a low voice to Drake and waited to see what would be the outcome of this.
-------------------------------------------------------------
(It feels good to continue this RP :D, i kinda didnt knew what to write with Micheal so i improvised a bit :P)

SoulSilver FC: 4855 9106 7336
SSBB FC: 0560 80166451
PBR FC: 3309 5845 4737
Old 02-10-2011, 01:17 AM
Sieses Offline

Send a message via AIM to Sieses

Sarah “Drizzle” White/Good/Olivine City

Drizzle walked through the sidewalks of Olivine City blankly trying to find the Pokemon Center. It had been almost an hour since the boat she bad been riding to this place got here and she started her journey to Pokemon Center. She had to be impressed though. This was the largest human city she had ever been to. It was so large that Drizzle got lost almost instantly.

The Vaporeon which walked next to her, which was now covered in bruises and burns, sighed. It was times like this that Raein wished she got Drizzle to study the written language more. Of corse, it wasn’t Drizzle’s fault that she had decided to attack a Pikachu for offending her. In retrospect, it was an extremely stupid idea.

After a few more minutes of searching, Drizzle gave up and sat down on a bench that had been set up on the side walk. Raein laid on the ground next to her best friend and sighed. “This city is too huge. Why do the humans need to make things so complicated.” The Vaporeon moaned.

Drizzle sighed. “I don’t know. I wouldn’t.” She looked around and saw that a few people were staring at her, presumably because she just responded to her Pokemon. Her face turned red and she threw her hood over her head and looked down, as if to hide herself. Raein only sighed.

If either of them could read, they would realize they had stumbled upon a road en-route from city entrance to the Pokemon Center.

Signature made by Charmander009!
Old 02-10-2011, 01:51 AM
Eternal Moonlight Offline
The Luna Diviner

Send a message via AIM to Eternal Moonlight

Davis Garnet/Good/Olivine City (Pokémon Centre)

“Olivine’s Pokémon Centre hasn’t changed a bit.” Davis found himself thinking this, staring absentmindedly at the northern wall of the building. This had two distinct colours, the lower third was a faded red, while the upper stretch was a lighter shade of orange, the closer it was to the ceiling, the browner it got. The floor in the other hand was a beige/yellow hue, which he had to admit, matched well with everything else. Behind the desk, Nurse Joy, dressed in her typical uniform, was talking with what had to be a local trainer. Davis sigh, that kid was probably oblivious to the mess in his own backyard. Ultima was based here, somewhere within the large port town. The question was, obviously, where?

It had been a month since the events in Goldenrod City, so much and so little had changed. Thinking about it always made the brunette tense, but he couldn’t ignore that day, especially not now. It had finally boiled down to this, and he knew that just getting away wasn’t enough this time. No, he’d though it over, Ultima would probably not allow them another escape… and neither would that Starr. Somehow, despite wishing so, Davis knew they hadn’t seen the last of him. Somehow, that jerk almost made him angrier then the Ultima goons, almost…

Still looking at the wall, his hazel eyes finally met with the large clock. Seeing the time made him realise that his cousin was bordering on being back late. She’d gone to the harbour, insisted on being alone, and any arguments against this fell on deaf ears. Danica tended to go on her own, which the brunette boy didn’t mind, but her going to that part of town by herself wasn’t too comforting. Especially with those freaks around, and Davis couldn’t help but remember what they did to Summer. Horrible… if Dani wasn’t back in fifteen minutes, he’d go look for her. Then again, he was waiting for Chris and the previous kidnap victim…

“Chu” Stunned, the seventeen year old turned around, only to find Storm staring right at him. It toke him a minute to remember he’d kept his Raichu outside his Pokéball. A few months ago, one always knew where he was, a ball of positive energy that electric type had been. Now, something seemed a little off about him, and Davis didn’t really know how to put his finger on it.

“Feeling better,” he asked, not really knowing exactly how his Pokémon would take it. Instead of replying, Storm tilted his head slightly to the right, and his trainer didn’t understand what this meant…

(I’ll post Dani next time)

{Activity will likely be off} {Paired with Sam }

Last edited by Moonlight; 02-10-2011 at 01:58 AM. Reason: And is important!
Old 02-10-2011, 02:07 PM
mickmon95 Offline

Thumbs down Re: Pokemon: Hidden Intentions - The Second Chapter [RP]

Lyla Emony/Good/Olivine City

"Well it certainly has been a pleasure chatting with you, but I should probably get to the Pokemon Center so I can rest a bit," Lyla explained. She stood up from the bench where she sat in front of the sea. She took a deep breath of ocean air once more.

Ethan stood up as well, he grabbed a pen from his shirt pocket and pulled out a piece of crumpled paper from his pocket. He wrote some numbers and handed it to Lyla. "Well here is my contact number just in case you ever need anything. I'm a Pokemon Ranger so I can be of use in an emergency," Ethan told Lyla.

"Thank you, if anything comes up I'll be sure to ring you up," she giggled. She then walked off towards the orange-roofed building with the pokeball symbol on it. She stepped inside the building.

Ethan hopped back on Turnus and continued patroling the area. "Well I guess I should get back on duty," Ethan said to himself. "Prin!" Yuri agreed as she hopped onto Turnus as well. They continued on their duty.

Meanwhile Lyla was sitting down at a table inside the Pokemon Center. "Neo, how about we bring out Tori?" Lyla asked playfully. Neo quickly nodded his head and lost some balance. Lyla giggled at the site of her little blue penguin pokemon almost falling over from nodding too hard. Lyla grabbed a pokeball from the bag she kept on her arm. It was a bag that looked like a strawberry.

She threw the pokeball lightly into the air and with a flash of white light a pokemon appeared. A small green snake-like pokemon appeared with a leaf on its tail. She hugged both of her pokemon tightly. "Tori you have to be the cutest Snivy ever!" Lyla giggled. Tori blushed a little bit. Neo and Tori began playing around chasing each other in a little circle. Lyla just laughed as she watched her pokemon mess around.
Old 02-10-2011, 04:03 PM
Master Zorua Offline

Robert Masters/Good/Olivine City - Restaurant

After a few minutes, a female police officer walked into the establishment and sat herself down at Robert's table. Robert was one of the very few people in the world that could distinguish all of the Officer Jennys by otherwise unnoticeable differences. "Hello cousin Jenny." Robert greeted the police woman with a smile.

"Hello to you too. You know, I still don't get why you like that outfit so much. It looks ancient." she teased, causing Robert to laugh a bit.

"It's mostly worn during Pokemon Contests, and ever since I came in second place at the Hoenn Grand Festival, this outfit has become even more popular. Not to mention it works better than leather when riding my motorbike. Last time I took a spill, I was able to get up without a scratch or a bruise." Robert explained before shaking his head and holding his hands up and out like Miles Edgeworth. "But as you can tell, I'm not here for the sake of my personal choice in fashion. There's been quite a few bad dealings going on here, and from what I've heard, the police department has been working overtime. So I figured I could help you out by using my detective skills to help with some of the cases."

Jenny gave a nod of her head, a worried look appearing upon her face. "That's right. With crime picking up and now a rather unusual murder, everyone's working around the clock." she admitted.

Robert placed his hand upon his chin and rubbed his pointer finger across his chin. "Well, what is known about the murder case?" Robert asked.

Jenny pulled out a report folder and handed it to Robert. As Robert opened it up and looked over the reports and photos, Jenny summarized the case. "That trainer was found dead here in Olivine. What makes this murder more unusual than others is the weapon. what killed the trainer was a Pokemon. The body is covered in bite marks. However, we know someone was behind it because the trainer's Pokemon were stolen as well. If it were just an act of a wild Pokemon, the trainer's Pokeballs would still be on the person."

Robert gave a nod as he mulled over the facts. "Pokemon aren't trained to kill. Not normally anyways. Therefore, the murderer must have managed to train his or her Pokemon to make them believe that it is okay to take human life. I would have to say the killer would most likely have a superiority complex, making something like this easier to do without having guilt on one's consciousness. Someone who looks down on others they feel are not their equal. Even then, the Pokemon in question would have to already have some questionable morals before the training, as most Pokemon would not naturally even obey such a command without proper training and desensitization." Robert theorized. Murder, in and of itself, was a very rare crime, and even most criminal organizations refrain from murder out of fear of drawing attention to them. "The means in which this was carried out was sloppy. The body was never hidden or disposed of, which lends more credence to the personality of the killer. And according the the report, the teeth marks match that of a Mawile. If the killer is still in Olivine, it at least shortens down our list of suspects. First, we need to identify how many people in Olivine even have a Mawile. They're a pretty rare Pokemon, so that at least helps our chances of finding the culprit. The only thing we need, more than anything else however, is hard evidence. Simply knowing that a Mawile is the murder weapon doesn't prove who the trainer was." Robert continued before then looking up at his cousin. "Can we go to the scene of the crime?" he asked.

Officer Jenny gave a nod to Robert. "It's been a little while, but the area should still be sealed off and guarded." With that, she stood and led Robert out of the diner.
Old 02-10-2011, 08:58 PM
Charmander009 Offline
WFL Official

Send a message via AIM to Charmander009

(OOC: CSI--Olivine!!!! LoL, nice Mewcario ^^
Also... go easy on me guys--I think I'll only be able to put up one post a day)

Tyrell (Ty) Dameron/???/Arriving in Olivine

Tyrell adjusted the brim of his flat cap a fingerless-gloved hand as he stared out across the port. Boats were coming and leaving the port city of Olivine, busily setting about their own business. He had to wonder how oblivious the sailors were to the ambiguous threats lurking within the streets. Maybe some were in on it, maybe not, but either way he was here to eliminate the problems. Just last month, he was hired by the CEO of Starr Corporations, and was recruited to the "Ultima Busters" squadron to stomp out the criminal activities in Olivine. In the process, he had given up his Ranger Jacket, but he was willing to do whatever it took to put Team Ultima to justice.

They were going to pay, Ty repeated his mantra back to himself. They're going to wish they never picked a fight with me.

Now dressed in average street clothing, the ex-Ranger was ready to face the task ahead. Within the past month, he had been training his team intensely. At first, they didn't respond well to the newer tactics he was employing, but after a while they seemed to realize that something had changed to their Master. Something inside had died... and was replaced with a colder, stricter man. Within time, they came to accept his orders without question, yet they almost seemed fearful towards him...

Suddenly, Victor Starr appeared on the bridge, looking ready to address his Busters. Ty turned away from the sea and joined the others to listen for instructions.

"Well, we are about to land at Olivine, fellow Ultima Busters..." the CEO began. "Ultima has a strong grip on the city...no doubt to try and make up for their loss of Goldenrod. First things first. We must try to eliminate the common grunt from the streets in order to loosen Ultima's hold on Olivine, and to try and find out the whereabouts of the entrance to their base here. There is a Starr Corp Office building here that I had ordered to have built during the month I was busy, and I have been told that it was completed in time...it's not that big, quite small in fact, only have 5 decent sized floors, but it will be a good office building for my corporation...and a base for us. Your first objective when we get there is to search the streets and pubs and the like for any shady people...and then once you can confirm they are with Ultima or not, bring them to justice...and then bring them to base. We will get the base's information from them....and even if we don't it will mean one less scum on the street, and that will be victory enough..."

The men and women around him muttered in agreement, some nodding acutely--including Ty. It wasn't long after that speech that their boat was successful docked. Like a militant team, the Busters followed Victor ashore. Leaving the docks behind them, they walked like a pack into the heart of the city. Ty felt a surge of power as he stomped alongside the others, coming from the confidence and arrogance displayed by the wealthy CEO. It was as if they now officially owned the city. This was their turf now, and they were going to defend it with their lives.

As they passed down the streets, however, Ty became aware of the stares they attracted. For one brief moment, he glanced away from the others and saw one man paying attention to them. He had short, sky-blue hair and a clever tilt to his face. There was something unnerving about him... and Ty immediately held suspicions. However, the man moved on, and so did the Buster team.

Finally, Victor called them to a stop.

"All right gentlemen, we're here," he said. "You're dismissed to check the streets. Report back at the Starr Office Building at nighttime...until then, good hunting."

With confident smiles, the team broke up to begin the hunt. Ty coolly watched them go, then nodded to Starr before setting off himself. He had already found a suspicious character... that man with the strange blue hair. That was a good place to start... though deep down Ty was hoping to find another man--the same man who had eluded him twice, the same man he owed great revenge against.

"Yo, dude!" a voice suddenly called to him.

Ty groaned inwardly as he recognized the voice's owner, even before he turned around. Striding towards him was one especially cocky Trainer that was part of the Buster crew. The upstart Trainer was his age, yet wasn't nearly as experienced as Ty was. Though fairly fresh to the world, the kid did have promising talent for battling. Then again, he hadn't been attacked and ruined by Ultima as Ty had been.

"What, Skyler?" Ty half-growled to him, annoyed by him as always. Since leaving the Rangers, Ty hadn't been as patient as he once was, and since meeting Skyler his had grown increasingly bothered by the kid's obnoxiousness.

"Hey, how about we team up?" Skyler smiled at him as he caught up.

"What? Why?"

"You know, safety in numbers--two heads are better than one... all that stuff," the kid shrugged. "It just seems like a good idea, right?"

Ty raised an eyebrow before asking, "You're not scared of working alone, are you?"

Skyler guffawed at this. "Scared? Are you kidding? Of course not! I was just thinking that we might could get things done a little more... eh, what's the word? Efficiently?"

Ty kept on walking, keeping his hands in the pockets of his black jacket. "I don't know. I would think that the more numbers you had, the more attention you'd attract. We don't want to scare them away before we can learn anything useful."

"What, there's just two of us. What's so wrong with that? People walk down the streets in pairs all the time--like those two over there."

Ty glanced in the direction Skyler indicated--then paused. A young girl was talking with a boy--a Ranger boy, by the look of his uniform. Ty watched as the two chatted a little before going their separate ways, a strange far-off look in his eyes.

"Heeeeeello? Earth to Ty?" Skyler waved his hand in front of Ty's face.

The ex-Ranger snapped out of his thoughts. Keeping a stoic expression, he quickly moved on ahead. Skyler had to jog in order to keep up.

"Sheesh, what was that about?" the Trainer naively asked.

"Nothing," muttered Ty in response. "Whatever. You can team up with me if you want, but don't get in my way."

Skyler glanced back over his shoulder in confusion, but he didn't argue. Instead, he walked beside Ty, aiming for the beach.
_____

OOC: I hope you don't mind the NPC charrie ^^'
_____

Summer/Good/Olivine

"Hmm...I don't know if he's already here or not," Chris said in reply to Summer's question. "We could check the pokemon center I guess...well..we should probably go there anyways to rest after our trip, and to try and pick up our first lead or where Ultima is...though I heard the crime rate here has gone up drastically in the last month. I think it's safe to assume it's because of the presence of two Admins here, and also Drake might have brought along the remainders of Goldenrod with him."

"Sounds right to me," Summer agreed, and they started walking into the city.

"Hmm," Chris again mused out loud. "I doubt there are any bike shops here in Olivine, so where do you think if you were Ultima, where would you put the entrance to the secret base this time? I haven't been here for years...I was just relaxing at my hometown of Goldenrod..."

Summer thought about that for a while, then admitted, "Well... Actually... I've never been in this city before..." she chuckled, then added more thoughtfully, "But maybe what we should do is see what place has the most shady characters hanging around. I mean, yeah, there's going to be plenty of criminals and all, but if Ultima's behind it all..."

Summer trailed off, noticing a girl sitting on a bench along the road they were traveling down. "Omigosh," she suddenly gasped, and raced off to the girl's side. She had seen that the girl's pale skin was covered in bruises and burns--and that she was looking a little distressed. All sorts of conclusion's jumped into Summer's head, including that this girl must have been attacked by a Team Ultima goon!

"Are you okay?" she asked, trying to be as sensitive and kind as possible. Yet her heart was thumping, thinking that they had already found a vital clue to Ultima's presence. Flames caught up with her and shared the same concerned look, but soon his nose twitched.

"Charmander," he spoke up with his cry, though translated he meant, "She smells funny."

_____

OOC: Oh, gosh, Summer, you shouldn't jump to conclusions...

_____

Chase Owens/Ebil/Olivine Hotel

Chase didn't have to wait too much longer after his little trick. Admin Drake suddenly appeared from the private elevator, though with a neutral expression on his face. Chase immediately climbed to his feet to nod respectfully, and yet he wasn't sure how to interpret the man. Was he in trouble? Or not?

Soon after Chase stole the pokeball from the lady, the private elevator leading to Drax's penthouse opened up, and out came Drake.

"Chase," the admin spoke to him, "Admin Drax wants to have a word with you. Use this elevator to go into his penthouse...the password for the elevator is 5726....he's waiting for you."

Face as unreadable as ever, Chase nodded again, and without a word spoken he preceded to the elevator. As the doors closed behind him, he impassively punched in the password. The device finally started climbing, and the Commander waited patiently as it rose. He was neither worried or uneasy. He wasn't feeling anything, or at least he wasn't showing. Eventually, the elevator stopped at the penthouse, and Chase entered Drax's lair...

_____

(OOC: That was A LOT of typing xDDDDDDDD)

Old 02-10-2011, 09:29 PM
mickmon95 Offline

Ethan watched as the man who had been staring at him when he was talking to Lyla continued walking. He turned back to the sea and gave a confused look. Why did that man stare at me and Lyla while we were talking. Could it have been that he noticed I was a Pokemon Ranger. Something about me being a Ranger must've caught his attention. He does seem a bit suspicous or maybe I'm just being too paranoid. Well it couldn't hurt to follow him... Ethan hopped off of Turnus (Mamoswine) and Yuri (Prinplup) did the same. Ethan pulled out his two pokeballs from his belt. "I know you guys don't like your pokeballs but you guys aren't good at blending in," Ethan explained as he returned both of his trusted pokemon to their pokeballs. Ethan pretended to mess with his styler as he followed the strange man from a good distance. He walked casually trying not to be obvious trailing behind the strange man. Well let's hope everything goes well...
Old 02-10-2011, 09:38 PM
BurningSoul20X Offline

Admin Chris Drax/Evil/Olivine Hotel - Drax's Penthouse

It wasn't long before Chase entered Drax's penthouse...which was quite luxurious.

"...so...you're the 'Commander' that fought along side Drake in Goldenrod?" Drax was eyeing up Chase, "..Well...Chase...that was your name right? Anyways, Chase...explain to me exactly what happened over there at the Bike Shop...and why what happened there took place....and then answer me this. Why do think you deserve another chance? Why do you think I shouldn't just kill you right now? I can't punish Drake that much, due to his status, but you...tell me why you should be spared. Answer well, because it just might be your last."

Admin Jack Drake/Evil/Olivine Hotel - Lobby

"...there you are, Micheal." Drake said, "...you're lucky...Drax doesn't want to talk to you or punish you...due to you bringing back the prototype safely. Only time...and Drax's wrath...will tell whether or not Chase will join us or not on our road to recovering our reputations. He's up there talking to Drax right now...." Drake then turned to Micheal, "...afterward, if he's still around, he'll be taking the two of you off of me...and you'll be under his jurisdiction now. He'll probably just recruit you to simple street reconnaissance to start off, I heard rumors that Starr and his petty little "Ultima Buster" squad will arrive today..."

Chris R. Kane/Good/Olivine City

Chris and summer were talking about where the possible entrance to the Ultima Base is when Summer saw a girl sitting on a bench, along side her was a pretty beat-up Vaporeon.

Summer ran over to see if the girl was a victim of one of Ultima's grunts.

"..hmm...just what happened to your Vaporeon? Was it due to a trainer...or a wild pokemon?" Chris asked Drizzle, "...hmm...that look...are you lost? ...in any case, you should go to the pokemon center anyways to heal your Vaporeon...me and Summer were about to head there ourselves. If you want, I'll be willing to escort you there....oh, and my name is Chris." Chris said, ending with a little smile.

Commander Jake Johnson/Bad/Olivine City

Johnson exited the pub and turned the sign over to "OPEN" for Sam inside. The pub was now officially open to the public. The first thing he saw as he exited the pub was the Blue-Haired Commander, smoking. He had heard about him...Rory...he was know for being down right vicious, and with no regard to human life...no wonder he got paired up with Admin Drax.

"..You know, smoking one cigarette kills at least a week off of your life, right?" Johnson said as he walked toward Rory, "..so...anything interesting going on today? I heard that loser Starr with his Reject Brigade is coming to town today." Johnson then looked down at his Mawile, "...oh right, you have a Mawile too....you better be careful. Ever since Admin Drake killed a dude with his own Shiny Mawile as a way to vent after the way Drax was treating him, the police has started a search for people who own a Mawile...but then again, you'll probably be all to happy to take credit for the murder yourself."