Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Art Boards

Art Boards Art boards for both Pokemon and non-Pokemon related art.

Old 02-07-2011, 02:01 AM
OjamajoIchigo Offline

Default Ichi's Artwork~

Because so many of you (well actually only a few ^^;) of you requested to see my art, i thought i might as well give in and give you a bit of art.

Rules:
1. First and foremost, no stealing my art. Pretty please. It's just not nice.
2. I can refuse requests if i want to; meaning I won't do stuff like Yaoi/Yuri, sexual themes, etc.
3. Please don't be too much of a jerk about my drawings, no matter how bad they may be ;)

Other than that, just have fun (i guess) and enjoy some artwork....

Pokemon Art:
Josephine Lee

Yugioh Art:
Elizabeth

Original Artwork for no good reason:
Alice in Wonderland Sketch

Roleplay Characters (with my friend...go on deviantart and look up fireflowerthehedgehog):
Luna in Sadness
River Alone
Luna and River

Requests are: OPEN

98% OF TEENS WON'T STAND UP FOR GOD. PUT THIS IN YOUR SIGNATURE IF YOU'RE ONE OF THE 2% WHO WILL

Last edited by OjamajoIchigo; 02-18-2011 at 03:33 AM.
Old 02-07-2011, 03:22 AM
Winter Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Winter
Default Re: Ichi's Artwork~

Looks pretty good to me. :) See? you don't need any fancy programs to make your art look good.

Banner by me! | My dA | My FF.Net
Old 02-07-2011, 12:10 PM
Doodlebop Offline

Aww, it's so cute~

Do you mind if I critique?

THANK YOU CHAAAAR. *uberglomp*
Quick note: I usually go by Doodleniks. It you see me somewhere else with that alias, feel free to drop me a line! ;)
Pair: Yo Face Here
My Links
Old 02-07-2011, 11:10 PM
OjamajoIchigo Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doodlebop View Post
Aww, it's so cute~

Do you mind if I critique?
Critique away, my friend.

98% OF TEENS WON'T STAND UP FOR GOD. PUT THIS IN YOUR SIGNATURE IF YOU'RE ONE OF THE 2% WHO WILL

Old 02-07-2011, 11:20 PM
Coldarra Offline

Really Great.
Old 02-07-2011, 11:40 PM
Doodlebop Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by OjamajoIchigo View Post
Critique away, my friend.
BULLY!

*crickets*

Uh, that means like 'GREAT' in olden terms... I think... um... anyway...

You are is really pretty good, but I couldn't help notice some things.... Lets use the Alice in Wonderland for an example.

Your proportions are pretty good, but I couldn't help but notice the limbs seem floppy. There's no real bend to the arm. And it's not really straight. I'll see if I can try to put together like some redlines or something, I can't right now. You seem to have the same problem with legs. Also, she seems to be leaning over. She'll probably fall over soon xD Do you use shapes to aid your art? I didn't for quite a while, but I do now and it's actually really helpful to make everything look better.

And now... for the sentence of doom...

WORK ON YOUR HANDS.

Yes, I know! Hands are like the hardest things to draw EVER! I really hate to draw hands! There's like thirty-six bones in them or some absurd number like that! But practice makes perfect!

I don't really have anything else to say... Except keep practicing, and you'll get better than you already are!

Quick note: I usually go by Doodleniks. It you see me somewhere else with that alias, feel free to drop me a line! ;)
My Links
Old 02-08-2011, 03:13 AM
OjamajoIchigo Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doodlebop View Post
BULLY!

*crickets*

Uh, that means like 'GREAT' in olden terms... I think... um... anyway...

You are is really pretty good, but I couldn't help notice some things.... Lets use the Alice in Wonderland for an example.

Your proportions are pretty good, but I couldn't help but notice the limbs seem floppy. There's no real bend to the arm. And it's not really straight. I'll see if I can try to put together like some redlines or something, I can't right now. You seem to have the same problem with legs. Also, she seems to be leaning over. She'll probably fall over soon xD Do you use shapes to aid your art? I didn't for quite a while, but I do now and it's actually really helpful to make everything look better.

And now... for the sentence of doom...

WORK ON YOUR HANDS.

Yes, I know! Hands are like the hardest things to draw EVER! I really hate to draw hands! There's like thirty-six bones in them or some absurd number like that! But practice makes perfect!

I don't really have anything else to say... Except keep practicing, and you'll get better than you already are!

XDD thanks for the critique Doodles. My Alice in Wonderland picture isn't as good as some more of my recent work, because i drew it last year. thanks for pointing out my screw ups in it, I'll probably redraw it...

I HATE DRAWING HANDS!!! DX ugh i know how much they suck, but trust me, they're much better than 2009...my art was utter crap in 2009...(2008 was even worse. no anatomy at all)

thanks again and I'll hopefully be posting some Pokemon art of a random fan character i came up with while watching the new Pokemon movie :3 her name is Josephine

Old 02-10-2011, 03:58 AM
Winter Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Winter

Yay! Pretty name! :) And I swear hands are the one of the hardest body parts to draw--that and bare feet. Hate them, too.

At least you don't have wonky off-proportion issues like moi. My heads tend to turn out big...possibly 'cause I like big eyes.

Banner by me! | My dA | My FF.Net
Old 02-18-2011, 03:30 AM
OjamajoIchigo Offline

I have some new things to upload! (about time XD sorry)

In the Pokemon section I have Josephine Lee. I drew this when i was bored in homeroom.

I also have Yugioh fanart...I drew this during open period last week so i had no reference for the duel disk, which is why it looks like crap. Her name's Elizabeth and no, that's not my handwriting. Mine looks much, much worse.

Enjoy :3

Old 03-02-2011, 12:10 PM
Doodlebop Offline

ICHI.

I'm sorry I'm taking such a stupidly long time with my request. D8 Wings are hard to draw....! BUT I WILL WORK ON IT. SUPER MEGA ULTRA DELUXE PROMISE.

Uhmm... I may have to draw the wings slightly different than you do... I mean, they'll still be feathery and black and stuff, but size tweak and stuff. ^^' Is that Okay?

I like the new drawings, especially the Yu-gi-oh one. I know nothing about Yu-gi-oh, but yeah. ^^' One crit for the Pokemon fanart: one of her eyes is slightly smaller than the other, and slightly tilted. But other than that, it's pretty good. No floppy limbs! :D

My Links
Old 03-25-2011, 01:58 AM
OjamajoIchigo Offline

sorry i'm such a loser for not replying!!!!

thanks again for drawing Luna for me! i don't care how long it takes you, so take your time~

and i'm quite proud of the non-floppy limbs :D