Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Intro Boards » PE2K Front Desk

PE2K Front Desk Forum announcements will be posted here. Any questions, suggestions or ideas concerning the forum or the website should also be posted in here. If you need help on your avatar or signature, or help on using the forum, this is the place to go.

Closed Thread

Old 02-08-2011, 06:33 PM
Masami Offline
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Masami Send a message via MSN to Masami
Default Re: PE2K Site Now Recruiting!

Forum Name: MASAMI
Instant Messenger Name: Espeon Rin
What You're Interested in Doing: I'd like to be the PE2K pope, and the keeper of texts. ty.
Old 02-08-2011, 06:45 PM
Tsujin Offline

Forum Name: Tsujin
Instant Messenger Name: justin.benavides91@yahoo.com
What You're Interested in Doing: I'd be interested in dishing out the latest news about anything related to the games such as new and upcoming events and tournaments. Also to help out with any game related information.

| Friend Codes / Trade Thread / Battle Log |
| Me IRL / Pokerus Empire / YouTube |
Old 02-08-2011, 06:57 PM
mailtoad Offline

Forum Name: Mailtoad
IM name: Don't have one...
What are you interested in doing: I had this idea for a section looking at trends in the polls forum. I could bring the latest results into the more public eye seeing as the poll forum is rather unused in comparison to the other forums. Maybe bringing a rejuvenating slant on it and making it a more prominent feature of the site would increase the visits? Anyways, I'm happy to do this, and almost any other writing. I can do it weekly, and feel that I would be dedicated enough to do it - don't be put off by my relatively new arrival in town please!

Eevee: Evolve to Espeon@130 Finished@310
Ludicolo are NOT FUNNY
Old 02-09-2011, 04:15 AM
Assaundrell Yumerai Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Assaundrell Yumerai

Oh, I think I will try to apply(^^)

Forum Name: Assaundrell Yumerai
Instant Messenger Name: assaundrell.yumerai (Skype)
Interested in Doing
: For years, specialized in:
1. Helping others in translating Pokemon terms from English to Japanese and vice versa.
2. Looking for Spams/Bugs and directing them to the designated place.
3. Helping Newbies (not noobs)
4. Knowing some some latest Pokemon Trivias around the world

and finally...
5. Serving as a consultant in game glitches (risk applies
)
Old 02-09-2011, 05:34 AM
Arch Enemy Offline
Force the Reason

Send a message via AIM to Arch Enemy Send a message via MSN to Arch Enemy

Forum Name: Neko-chan.
Instant Messenger Name: eicucuy@live.com (Yup, both AIM and MSN.)
What You're Interested in Doing: I'd love to help PE2K! Specially around the Graphic Arts department.
I am not the greatest graphic artist around, there are a lot of people that's better than me at this! But, Graphic Arts is the only thing that I have the most experience on.
And competitive battling would be the second thing. I do know some things about it, not a lot, though, since I've only started competitive battling not too long ago, and I probably have lots more things to learn about competitive battling. xD

I'll write articles, give tips, or help with anything else, that's about those two things, or at least, related to those two things (Graphic Arts and Competitive Battling). ^^

......Previously known as Mizuki Emi
deviantART . Last.fm . Creative School
Old 02-10-2011, 03:28 AM
my-little-starr Offline

Forum Name: my-little-starr
Instant Messenger Name: I don't use IM, I prefer email. gracefulespeon@gmail.com
What You're Interested in Doing: I'm really interested in Pokemon News and talks about latest episodes.
Old 02-11-2011, 05:32 AM
Dark Salamence Offline

Send a message via AIM to Dark Salamence Send a message via MSN to Dark Salamence

Forum Name: Dark Salamence
Instant Messenger Name: salacberry@hotmail.com (MSN)
What You're Interested in Doing: I look at Serebii, Pokebeach and Bulbapedia daily, so I could help out with writing news articles. I can also report on the anime if needed. (Not like translating the Japanese version though. x3 I also have some experience in art, specifically drawn art and sprite art, so I could help out with that too. ^^ I'd be happy to help with whatever is needed, though.

TwitterTumblrDeviantart
Old 02-11-2011, 07:33 PM
Mr420 Offline

Send a message via Yahoo to Mr420

Forum Name: Mr420

Instant Messenger Name: atamsuhhein@yahoo.com
What You're Interested in Doing: dont know if this counts but I'm interested in spearheading a catalog of all the Dream World pokemon I can PM you more 411 but that's all i want to say right now.

Pokérus Empire

Last edited by Mr420; 02-11-2011 at 07:38 PM.
Old 02-11-2011, 08:57 PM
Digital Offline
Cyber Soldier

Send a message via AIM to Digital

Forum Name: Gmandiddy
Instant Messenger Name: gmandiddy (AIM)
What You're Interested in Doing: I can write reviews on the Anime, (Both Japanese and American ones) as I am constantly re-watching the series for my own use. I also look around on some Japanese sites and wait for some of the new Title's and latest information. I also look daily on Serebii and go through the forum and sometimes share my views, so I do my research.

Spoiler:
Old 02-12-2011, 03:24 PM
Dark Moonlight Offline

Could I change what I want to do to talking about what's happening in the games section and what all the good gossip is about?

Spoiler:
Old 02-13-2011, 09:32 PM
ThE Offline

Send a message via MSN to ThE

Forum name : ThE
Instant messenger name : Lampard121@hotmail.co.uk
What are you interested in doing : well since i am a BIG fan of bw i could be on serebii and other websites everyday waiting for info to post to you guys.

I know since i am a new face to this forum it will be hard in trusting me but trust in me and i trust in the site and you.
Old 02-16-2011, 05:52 AM
Eeveedude Offline

Send a message via AIM to Eeveedude

Forum Name: Eeveedude
Instant Messenger Name: Eeveedude2240 (AIM btw)
What You're Interested in Doing: OK, so Sam told me to be as mature as possible so I'll do my best. ;D

I'd like to apply for the PE2K Times. I think it'd be a pretty cool opportunity. I'm a pretty decent writer when I actually care about the topic and PE2K is something that is pretty close to my heart. Actually, I much prefer PE2K to any other pokemon forum because the community is full of experienced and knowledgeable people. Plus I love the forum skins ;D. (die ugly BMG)... anyways. I already wrote an article for Sam but I guess I could post it here in the spoiler below.

Additionally, if you need me in any other areas, I'm pretty flexible, as I've been here for awhile. *pokes Join Date* I've done Graphic Arts before and I'm sure that I could manage events, clean up the board, and in general be a go-to-guy for the Art section. I know from first hand experience that an Art Board without mods/staff looks trashy. :o

I could go on, but I'm gonna stop myself. I'll end with saying that I'm a pretty creative person and random ideas are my forté. Ask Sam. xD

Oh, I forgot to add the article. xD

Spoiler:
Valentine’s Day Auction
~2/15/11

Yesterday was a day of mixed emotions. Either you enjoyed the overpriced chocolates given to you by you’re naďve significant other, or you sulked in the shower singing Firework in an attempt to feel special… By now, you know I’m talking about Valentine’s Day. In honor of the emotionally-controversial Holiday, URPG celebrated with an auction, as it usually does.

I myself was at the event in order to bring you the most clear-cut analysis. O.O

The event started in the IRC pretty much on time (In URPG event standards ;D). There was a special gimmick included in this year’s auction: Each “lot” included 2 pokemon, one Pokemon was to go to the highest bidder, the other to their Valentine. In my mind, this was a clever idea indeed.

The problem occurred at 6:30pm, about 25 min after the auction had started, it ended. They ended up only selling 5 groups of pokemon (find out what was sold and to whom by reading below), 2 of which seemed more like novelty auctions. Many people stuck around in the IRC chat, believing that there was another surprise but after 7pm, nothing. They ended up holding a doubles tournament over AIM, which seemed to be a last minute addition as Monbrey said something along the lines of “I wasn’t involved with the tournament idea”.

In addition only round 1 of the tournament was able to be completed due to Gliscorman disappearing to “take a 15 minute shower”. This short hosing turned into an hour and his partner Derian was forced to complete the battle without him. If you’ve seen GliscorMan since his shower call this number: 1-800-SLI-PPED. Callers may remain anonymous.

Overall, I’d give this event a C-. The prizes were mediocre, and there didn’t seem to be much hype as I remember in past auctions. No surprises, No Joke auctions… Everything moved very slowly and was sorta boring.

Quoted by auction attendee TheEvilDookie (with permission of course ;D) “This was the most disappointing auction I've ever seen.”

Prizes, winners, and the Valentine they sent to their “lover” can be found here.
http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/showpost...9&postcount=40

Last edited by Eeveedude; 02-16-2011 at 05:27 PM.
Old 02-16-2011, 05:56 AM
Masami Offline
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eeveedude View Post
Forum Name: Eeveedude
Instant Messenger Name: Eeveedude2240 (AIM btw)
What You're Interested in Doing: OK, so Sam told me to be as mature as possible so I'll do my best. ;D

I'd like to apply for the PE2K Times. I think it'd be a pretty cool opportunity. I'm a pretty decent writer when I actually care about the topic and PE2K is something that is pretty close to my heart. Actually, I much prefer PE2K to any other pokemon forum because the community is full of experienced and knowledgeable people. Plus I love the forum skins ;D. (die ugly BMG)... anyways. I already wrote an article for Sam but I guess I could post it here in the spoiler below.

Additionally, if you need me in any other areas, I'm pretty flexible, as I've been here for awhile. *pokes Join Date* I've done Graphic Arts before and I'm sure that I could manage events, clean up the board, and in general be a go-to-guy for the Art section. I know from first hand experience that an Art Board without mods/staff looks trashy. :o

I could go on, but I'm gonna stop myself. I'll end with saying that I'm a pretty creative person and random ideas are my forté. Ask Sam. xD
If you wanted to bring join date into it I've been around since 05, im preety sure it's not gunnna be a factor.
HOWEVER, I'm preety confident about being appointed pope :'D
Old 02-16-2011, 06:01 AM
Eeveedude Offline

Send a message via AIM to Eeveedude

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masami View Post
If you wanted to bring join date into it I've been around since 05, im preety sure it's not gunnna be a factor.
HOWEVER, I'm preety confident about being appointed pope :'D
I wasn't implying that my join date was supposed to get me a position. All I meant was that in the 4 years that I've been here, I've been active in just about every part of PE2K at some point. Thus I'd make a decent Newspaper helper/writer/inserttitle since I'm familiar with a broad range on the site. >.>

Last edited by Eeveedude; 02-16-2011 at 06:07 AM.
Old 02-16-2011, 06:15 AM
Masami Offline
Banned

You're one of those boring people who take things too seriously.
l2internet, noob.
Closed Thread