Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 04-24-2004, 03:46 PM
Danielle Dragoon Offline
New Trainer

Default Re: Wild Spirits: Modern Revenge

Lightning listened in and shivered.

"Pii..." he mumbled.

"Hm? It's ok Lightning, let's get a closer look, see." Danielle replied.

She jumped down, Lightning right at her heels and he scurried up ahead of her and stopped sniffing a part of the ground, his ears went back as he turned and looked at Danielle.

"Trap is it?"

"Pii." He responded going around the certain area.

"Aren't you a lot of help." She giggled a bit.

The Pikachu smiled and bounced up to another tree about 100 yards away from the Moderns setup. Danielle climbed up and watched to see what would happen next.
I'll keep my word, to the last day I stand, please forgive me but I shall not befriend one so easily for when the end comes it shall be to hard to say "Goodbye".
Old 04-24-2004, 04:04 PM
tonytrainer Offline
Master Trainer

Send a message via AIM to tonytrainer Send a message via Yahoo to tonytrainer

Tony was hidden in the brances of a tree near the moderns!
Mind was near him!

"Mind,let's see if there are any nomads arround here!Then we will attack by the nord!"

Mind nodded and started searching the area for nomands!
Old 04-24-2004, 04:26 PM
Tamer Marco Offline
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to Tamer Marco Send a message via AIM to Tamer Marco Send a message via MSN to Tamer Marco Send a message via Yahoo to Tamer Marco

Marco walked away from the tree and walked right to the two boys (Kaioh and Perkele). "What are you doing here?" he asked. "Don't you know that moderns lost a year ago?" "If you want to know a real moden I used to be one. I'm the son of you're leader!" "Even though i'm a nomand now I still can have control over you. LEAVE THIS PLACE NOW!" Marco screamed.

OOC: That was lame.
Old 04-25-2004, 02:51 AM
Danielle Dragoon Offline
New Trainer

Danielle leaned back into the tree out of veiw, and soon she feel asleep on the branch, leaving against the trunk.
I'll keep my word, to the last day I stand, please forgive me but I shall not befriend one so easily for when the end comes it shall be to hard to say "Goodbye".
Old 04-25-2004, 04:50 AM
perfectpichu Offline
Elite Trainer

Send a message via AIM to perfectpichu

Melody was washing her Bayleef when she heard an explosion off in the distance. She looked up and said, "Oh no, don't tell me THEY are back." Of coarse she was talking about the moderns. Since she is after all a nomad, she dislikes most moderns. The only one that she actually trusts is Marco, and that is only because he had learned his lesson, and it is now time for the others to learn theirs. "Let's go Rose(Bayleef). We have to stop them once and for all." Melody jumped onto Rose's back and rode over towards where she heard the explosion. When she got there, she saw Marco talking with those moderns, however she couldn't hear what they were saying. 'Why is he talking to them. Was he just trying to be friends with us untill the moderns returned and then end up turning on us?' Melody thought, 'No, he would never do that. He's probably just getting them to leave.' She and Bayleef rode over to them and Melody called over to the moderns, "What are ya'll doing here?!" She looked at Marco and smiled, "Hey Marco. How've yall been doing? *looks back at the moderns* Ya'll shouldn't be here. This is a restricted area. No moderns allowed! So I suggest ya'll get outa here before we have to throw ya out with force." Melody's personality had gotten a lot more stern and forcefull towards other moderns, but she is still as kind as ever to fellow nomads.

Last edited by perfectpichu; 04-27-2004 at 11:39 PM.
Old 04-25-2004, 08:11 AM
Bandit Offline
Master Trainer

" Ok, I'll come with you. "

I am the new indestructible weapon.
I am Moro the one and only Wolf Goddess!

COME ON TEAM TRI-BLADE

My VCP Pokemon:

Shadow
Lvl 41 @ 425
Old 04-25-2004, 10:20 AM
Andreas Offline
Master Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Andreas Send a message via MSN to Andreas

I know im very very late, but i was like in the other Wild spirits rp, so i wondered if i could re-join or something??
if i can do u want me to post my form or something??
Old 04-25-2004, 03:53 PM
Tamer Marco Offline
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to Tamer Marco Send a message via AIM to Tamer Marco Send a message via MSN to Tamer Marco Send a message via Yahoo to Tamer Marco

OOC: Yeah, old members automatically qualified and Bandit who are you talking to?
Old 04-25-2004, 04:57 PM
tonytrainer Offline
Master Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Luddico
OOC: Yeah, old members automatically qualified and Bandit who are you talking to?
I think he is talking to Melody.

Anyways!

Tony watched the arrivel of melody from the top of the trees!"Let's help her"
thought Tony and Mind heard him!
Old 04-25-2004, 05:30 PM
Perkele Offline
Banned

He was talking to Perk....
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Perk watched, puzzled, when some wierd freak came to yell to them about him being an old modern and that he wants Perk and Kaioh to leave. Perk pointed his gun at the person.

"Leader's son or not, you are in the wrong end of this gun, so beat it." Perk stated calmly and put down his gun, and started walking towards the other loudmouth, a girl sitting in a tree.

"So, you wanna fight. I can assure you that you lose..." Perk said, smiling devilishly.
Old 04-25-2004, 05:34 PM
Tamer Marco Offline
Banned

Marco saw he go to another tree. He took advantage and snatched the gun away from him. He shot it and it was a blank. "You really think i'm afraid of a gun that's not even loaded?" he yelled. "I don't know who you are but leave now! I don't want to have you leave by force!"
Old 04-25-2004, 05:38 PM
Andreas Offline
Master Trainer

OCC: I was a Nomad in the last one, so i guess im one now 2, and btw my name in the rp is Andreas ^_^
I was playing with my Bellosom when i heard some loud noices from the woods. I runned there and when i came there i saw 2 Moderns and Marco and Melody:
"What are you two doing here, didnt you learn a lesson when you losed the last time you tried to do this" I shouted angerly.

OCC: Marco hope u dont mind that im posting now, just so u know i was Frozen Angel/Water Angel when the first Wild spirits rp was up i think

Credit goes to Pidgeot79
Old 04-25-2004, 05:43 PM
tonytrainer Offline
Master Trainer

"Hey,Perk!"said a voice behind him."I will ask you only once!Leave here or face us all!"said Tony hoping the other nomads will follow the newly nomad!
Old 04-25-2004, 05:49 PM
Tamer Marco Offline
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andreas
OCC: I was a Nomad in the last one, so i guess im one now 2, and btw my name in the rp is Andreas ^_^
I was playing with my Bellosom when i heard some loud noices from the woods. I runned there and when i came there i saw 2 Moderns and Marco and Melody:
"What are you two doing here, didnt you learn a lesson when you losed the last time you tried to do this" I shouted angerly.

OCC: Marco hope u dont mind that im posting now, just so u know i was Frozen Angel/Water Angel when the first Wild spirits rp was up i think
OOC: What are you talking about both of us are nomands. I became a nomad at the end of the first Wild Spirits.
Old 04-25-2004, 05:53 PM
Andreas Offline
Master Trainer

OCC: i meant Marco who created this rp in the last OCC and i meant u in the rp and i didnt say that thing to uu, i said that 2 Perkele and the other modern ^_^

Credit goes to Pidgeot79