Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Creative Writing

Creative Writing Share your fan fiction, stories, poems, essays, editorials, song lyrics, or any other related written work. All written must be your creation. Start a new thread, and keep replying to that thread as you add on more chapters. Anyone can join in at anytime.

Old 03-07-2004, 03:38 AM
King Kangaskhan Offline
Master Trainer

Default The Journey of a Champion - Chain Story

I thought it might be fun to have a chain story.
Here are some rules:
1. Don't post two times in a row unless it has not been updated for over a week.
2. Use the format I'm using.
3. Don't have the trainers catch legendary Pokemon.
4. Try to use more than three sentences in paragraphs and no more than five paragraphs
5. Any other rules of P2K.

Chapter One

Timmy, a ten-year old boy, awoke to the loud sounds of his alarm clock. He had spiky black hair and brown eyes. He was short compared to the other boys his age and very skinny.

Today was the day he was going to get his first Pokemon. He immediately got out of bed and raced downstairs. He sprinted towards the door, but his dad stopped him.

DAD: Hey son, why are you in such a hurry?
TIMMY: I was planning on going to Professor Maple's lab to get my first Pokemon.
DAD: Oh. I was planning on giving you this Pokemon.

Timmy's Dad extended his hand and revealed a Pokeball.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
What will Timmy do next? Will he take his Dad's Pokemon or get a Pokemon from Professor Maple?
Old 03-07-2004, 11:03 AM
Phoenix004 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to Phoenix004 Send a message via MSN to Phoenix004
Default Re: The Journey of a Champion - Chain Story

"Okay Dad!" Timmy smiled as he took the Pokeball from his Dad. "I'll take this one!"
"Make sure you take good care of it Timmy," his Dad replied. Timmy enlarged the Pokeball and pressed the button on the front, releasing the Pokemon inside.
There was a flash of blinding white light which materialised to form a small cute furry brown fox-looking Pokemon.
"Eee! Eevee!" the young Pokemon cried with delight.

"Remember, battles may be won or lost but if the battlers do not learn, the battle served no purpose."