Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Art Boards » Sprite Art

Sprite Art For both Pokemon and non-Pokemon related sprite art.

View Poll Results: Do you think Anthony will regain his memories?
Yes, Uxie will restore his memories. 7 14.00%
Yes, but Uxie will not be responsible for the memory restoration. 34 68.00%
No, he will have amnesia forever. 9 18.00%
Voters: 50. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 04-14-2012, 03:42 AM
Ant2011 Offline
-=Create=-

Send a message via AIM to Ant2011
Default Re: [COMIC] Jentoh Adventures [G] ~ At least one new comic every week!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiny Jolteon View Post
So far, I've read up to Comic # 32, and I've really enjoyed it!
I'll have to catch up!
Awesome job! :D

EDIT:

Alright, now I'm caught up! Finished them all!
Can't wait for #109. :3
Thank you! I should have #109 up within 48 hours. It would be less, but I'm doing a LARP in about 12 hours
Old 04-14-2012, 01:44 PM
Typhlosion Explosion Offline
~Blast Burn

Send a message via AIM to Typhlosion Explosion Send a message via Skype™ to Typhlosion Explosion

You're welcome! ^^

And great! Have fun LARPing. ;)
Old 04-15-2012, 03:22 AM
Graceful_Suicune Offline
Race the North Wind

Send a message via AIM to Graceful_Suicune Send a message via Yahoo to Graceful_Suicune Send a message via Skype™ to Graceful_Suicune

I caught up! 8D I liked 'em. c: I have a suggestion, which would be to have a think about quick attack, and how easy/not easy it would be to dodge. It's a very fast attack and dodging it requires a lot of skill and impeccable timing, since a pokemon using quick attack would likely be able to pivot fairly easily and come back from another angle to smash into the opponent. I noticed some quick attack dodging in the fight against Hernando is all. :P Obviously it can be done, but it would be difficult to do, I imagine.

What's LARP, by the way? O:

And yeah, keep up the good work! =D

~GS.

Pokemon Crossroads!
Pe2k's spiritual successor! :D I'm Suicune's Fire there.
Old 04-15-2012, 03:58 AM
Ant2011 Offline
-=Create=-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graceful_Suicune View Post
I caught up! 8D I liked 'em. c: I have a suggestion, which would be to have a think about quick attack, and how easy/not easy it would be to dodge. It's a very fast attack and dodging it requires a lot of skill and impeccable timing, since a pokemon using quick attack would likely be able to pivot fairly easily and come back from another angle to smash into the opponent. I noticed some quick attack dodging in the fight against Hernando is all. :P Obviously it can be done, but it would be difficult to do, I imagine.

What's LARP, by the way? O:

And yeah, keep up the good work! =D

~GS.
That's a good idea. I'll be taking that into consideration.

LARP stands for Live Action Role Play. It's like playing a role playing game in real life. A bunch of friends and I run around a forest with nerf guns, wooden swords, or pokeballs and act out a story or game together. It's quite fun. We're more fond of the social aspect of LARPs instead of the "boffer" side. Boffer would be using foam weapons and hitting each other.

Thanks! I'll do my best! :D
Old 04-15-2012, 05:01 AM
Graceful_Suicune Offline
Race the North Wind

Send a message via AIM to Graceful_Suicune Send a message via Yahoo to Graceful_Suicune Send a message via Skype™ to Graceful_Suicune

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ant2011 View Post
That's a good idea. I'll be taking that into consideration.

LARP stands for Live Action Role Play. It's like playing a role playing game in real life. A bunch of friends and I run around a forest with nerf guns, wooden swords, or pokeballs and act out a story or game together. It's quite fun. We're more fond of the social aspect of LARPs instead of the "boffer" side. Boffer would be using foam weapons and hitting each other.

Thanks! I'll do my best! :D
Okay, that's good. ^^

Oh yeah, I've heard of that! Hahaha, really? That's awesome. I'd love to do that with friends. XD I hope you have fun. c: You should totally tell me all about it after you do it. xD Hahaha, "boffer" sounds like a guy version. XD

No worries! Always good to hear.

~GS.

Pokemon Crossroads!
Old 04-15-2012, 11:31 PM
~Blast Burn

Send a message via AIM to Typhlosion Explosion Send a message via Skype™ to Typhlosion Explosion

I like to LARP as well. XD It's so fun! cX

Anyways, you're doing great! :)

I really like the nicknames Anthony gives to his Pokemon!
I also like that CJ and Jon fight at times like true friends and travel buddies. It's very interesting to watch them. XD
Old 04-16-2012, 02:55 AM
Grassy_Aggron Offline
Nutjob Personified

Send a message via AIM to Grassy_Aggron

Ha ha, I'm glad the LARP question was asked.

Frankly, I think I'd be more of a "boffer" than "social". ...I'm a bit...Destructive... >.>'

I've been meaning to ask, but do you have a set date you update?
Old 04-16-2012, 05:00 AM
Ant2011 Offline
-=Create=-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graceful_Suicune View Post

Okay, that's good. ^^

Oh yeah, I've heard of that! Hahaha, really? That's awesome. I'd love to do that with friends. XD I hope you have fun. c: You should totally tell me all about it after you do it. xD Hahaha, "boffer" sounds like a guy version. XD

No worries! Always good to hear.

~GS.
Our LARP went pretty well. We had 6 people total, 2 were humans, 2 were AI in robot suits, I was a Virmikire
Spoiler:
and there was a girl being a Dracra
Spoiler:

It's funny because the Virmikire were enslaved thousands of years ago and ordered to destroy the Dracra homeworld, so tension was thick between us. We landed on a desolate colony and were ordered to find survivors. Our real objective was to collect specimens of strange hybrid aliens. There were a bunch of the Hybrid aliens destroying the colony and we had to escape on a badly damaged ship. The hybrids were Dracra and Virmikire hybrids, I had to do that due to a Dracra and a Virmikire in our group XD One of the humans, a Mercenary, demanded higher pay from the government to continue this mission, and he got it... Thanks to a concealed gun... Oh well XD

Quote:
I like to LARP as well. XD It's so fun! cX

Anyways, you're doing great! :)

I really like the nicknames Anthony gives to his Pokemon!
I also like that CJ and Jon fight at times like true friends and travel buddies. It's very interesting to watch them. XD
Thanks! I figured it'd get a bit boring to not use nicknames... And I had to make CJ fight with someone XD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grassy_Aggron View Post
Ha ha, I'm glad the LARP question was asked.

Frankly, I think I'd be more of a "boffer" than "social". ...I'm a bit...Destructive... >.>'

I've been meaning to ask, but do you have a set date you update?
My set date is usually on Sunday nights around midnight EST. It's 1 now, so I figure anytime between 10pm and 3am EST is my typical margin.

But anyway, here's #109 for everyone's viewing pleasure!
Spoiler:
Old 04-20-2012, 01:08 AM
Graceful_Suicune Offline
Race the North Wind

Quote:
Our LARP went pretty well. We had 6 people total, 2 were humans, 2 were AI in robot suits, I was a Virmikire
Spoiler:
and there was a girl being a Dracra
Spoiler:

It's funny because the Virmikire were enslaved thousands of years ago and ordered to destroy the Dracra homeworld, so tension was thick between us. We landed on a desolate colony and were ordered to find survivors. Our real objective was to collect specimens of strange hybrid aliens. There were a bunch of the Hybrid aliens destroying the colony and we had to escape on a badly damaged ship. The hybrids were Dracra and Virmikire hybrids, I had to do that due to a Dracra and a Virmikire in our group XD One of the humans, a Mercenary, demanded higher pay from the government to continue this mission, and he got it... Thanks to a concealed gun... Oh well XD
O:! That's really cool! AND I LOVE SPORE! XD And, haaaaaahaha, I love how the girl was playing an alien that...that...well...not to be...well, actually, it IS immature, but from the front, the leg joints and the tail looks like the male reproductive organ. XD

XDDDDDDDD That's really funny! What a random storyline. Good to know you had fun. c:

Quote:
But anyway, here's #109 for everyone's viewing pleasure!
Spoiler:
Hahahah, I was marginally confused when Pichu "suddenly regained" health. XD It was a little confusing. Until I realised their genders were different, and then the chick was like, "Blah blah younger sister!" xD Makes sense now. And just random, but I really like how she instructed her pichu to "stand [his] ground" and then have that be for nothing, because realistically she probably pictured that she could dodge the attack or for it to be not fatal (well, fatal to the point of fainting xD), and yet it was in vain. :c Kinda sad in a fair way, since you can't expect your pokemon to be able to dodge or endure every attack. So I liked that random detail. ^^

Also! XD I don't know why I find this funny, but the anorith's pose is hilarious. Just with the outspread claws. xD Somehow I find that really funny. But yeah, good issue. :3 I like seeing her battle since it doesn't happen often!

~GS.

Pokemon Crossroads!
Old 04-20-2012, 01:31 AM
~Blast Burn

I love the way the trainers command their Pokemon. It sounds so realistic. It captures me. XD

And I also think Anorith's pose is funny after looking twice...XD
Old 04-20-2012, 01:36 AM
Graceful_Suicune Offline
Race the North Wind

Quote:
I love the way the trainers command their Pokemon. It sounds so realistic. It captures me. XD

And I also think Anorith's pose is funny after looking twice...XD
IN A POKE BALL? (Had to say it. xD)

XDDDDDD That's awesome! I don't know why it looked so funny to me, but it does. xD

~GS.

Pokemon Crossroads!
Old 04-20-2012, 01:53 AM
~Blast Burn

It took me a while, but I got it! XD (IS VERY SLOW).

And it does, just the way they come out, it's hilarious. XD
Old 04-20-2012, 02:00 AM
Graceful_Suicune Offline
Race the North Wind

Quote:
It took me a while, but I got it! XD (IS VERY SLOW).

And it does, just the way they come out, it's hilarious. XD
I'M GLAD I CAN BE COMPREHENSIBLE AFTER SOME DELIBERATION. XD

XD Good! Then I'm not alone! xD

/random discussion on Ant's thread

~GS.

Pokemon Crossroads!
Old 04-20-2012, 02:51 AM
Grassy_Aggron Offline
Nutjob Personified

Send a message via AIM to Grassy_Aggron

Is it wrong I'm glad the Pichu are fainting? 'Cause I don't like Pichu/Pikachu/Raichu :P

Anorith shall be renamed Tango.

Those claws just beg for a dance.

*Grassy_Aggron does not support, encourage, or advertise dancing with Anorith. Failure to heed her warning could result in serious injury, Ancient Power shards in the torso, poison, broken or shattered bones, swelling, and a general feeling of wondering why you were trying to dance with a prehistoric bug...Crustacean creature. She is not held liable for your stupid decision. DEAL WITH IT.*
Old 04-20-2012, 09:41 AM
Graceful_Suicune Offline
Race the North Wind

Yes. It is. I have one thing for you:

Spoiler:

:D

ALSO, HAHAHAHA, THE ANORITH THING! XDDDDDDDDDDD Tango...that's awesome. xP

~GS.

Pokemon Crossroads!
Closed Thread