Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 Interactive Boards Creative Writing

Creative Writing Share your fan fiction, stories, poems, essays, editorials, song lyrics, or any other related written work. All written must be your creation. Start a new thread, and keep replying to that thread as you add on more chapters. Anyone can join in at anytime.

Old 01-27-2011, 11:27 PM
Steak Offline
WFL Official

Send a message via AIM to Steak
Default Surely we all remember and welcome a relic.

For those of you who remember the invincible tale of Ridley, his Missingno., and his epic quest to obtain the most difficult-to-obtain Pokemon of the URPG: http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/foru...ad.php?t=33936

This is an ode.

For those of you who fought viciously to put the legend down, who cried heresy in the name of true and virtuous literature, this article is for you: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antinovel

For the audience of Pokemon Elite 2000, I have just a few words for you before I start the intro.

welcum. bak.
Old 01-27-2011, 11:43 PM
Steak Offline
WFL Official

Default Re: Surely we all remember and welcome a relic.

A Humble Introduction by Pancake

helo? hi
pancake here, naratun ur sotry.

so hAO r errbudy?/ u all gud?@!?! pls if u canT reed my ritin hen go red tWiliet bcuz i heer its mor ur leVl, LAWLZ
pls bear wid me, i AM riting da best i can.

neway, on 2 y we tink wE R all hree!!1oen

k so ew all remmberize teh immortale tale of ridley, mre persunully knwn as JOHn. eh was, in marsupial ways, a pkemon mastor, a urpg mastoer, he wus de best dere evr wus. noone COuld evr figur out da ways of de eerth liek he did.

da cahellenges he fased, liek ta mods dat wonted to end hIM and hs cooleo ways jus cus he were 2 kewl 4 dems. da cituAShins he battlold thrU & ovrcaem wid his pokeymans. an...les all just...jus remembs...-sniff- wut a GR8 friendship he was wid me!

ohsh i am getting 2 emoshinal hea.r but ya, letd us rembmer john. 1 way we can signifigancely rembmr jon is 2 undrstan da wrldy aroun hIm. or dA world DAT wAS around him!!111one ohoho!

so, my speshul friends and readrs an reader's friends's and friends' reader'ss' freindssrdafadfeafdfnnasifneifnasdfewifjsdakf
and prhaps de occasionl modrator out ther

let me taek u bak to a tiem. a tiem bfore da politiks. befor tru moderatorship happend.

genratoions befor milotick wus evn da mos difficuld URPG pogeymonstr. befor staik n CP an nervash came in, befor orgyzation 1337 wus conseeved, befor husnain was useless (jk tat would b sum weerd fiction lol)

so u may b askin urself, 'befOAR DERE WUS MILOTIDC, WUT PROSSIBLY CULD THAR HAVv bBENENENE!?!!??!?!!!?!??!?
well mi fren, i tel u str8 up, it wus porygon-Z
proygon-3 or whetevr it wus wus da msot powrfull pogeymans in da world. evn magikorp wus 2econd in lien (if u chek teh urpg storys, it is 1 of da msot ritten-for pogeyman ther cus peple jus wAN IT SOOOOOO BaDE!11!w22fd/a)

n dis sotry?
it is da sotry of rebbecar.
Old 01-28-2011, 05:40 PM
Steak Offline
WFL Official

chapatar 1: rode block

'hi ide like too order five pokeman bawlz" said rebbeca

"shur thing!1" the cashier handed over the pokeballs with a debonair smile

rebbeca took her balls and began to dash home at the SPEEEEEED OF LIGHT because she wanted to play minecraft rly bad..but unfortinately for her there was a roadblock.

"wut," she observed. never in her life had this happend. ever. not once!!1!1 omgomgomg this is srs ok

1 police officer turneded around and scrutinized her apperance. it wasnt cuz she was fat, since she wasnt for a BASEMANT RAT. it wasn't cus she was dressed like a pokeman trainer. cus errbody does dat once in a while. no, it was cause she was a wimmins. you see, in this day & age, WOMANS DIDNT HAVE RIGHTS which was changed by an action replay some day

police officer said "why ur here"

rebecca said "i goin home"

police officer said "oh no u r not" but then had a stroke and fainted

"k" rebbeca said and went homeANDSUDDENLYSHEWASHOMEBUTTHEREWASABIDOOFTHERE

she looked at her urpg team and all she had was a pichu so she thought to herself "i really need to catch this bidoof" so she went into her house and watched TV while the ball shook and shook...

GRADING TIME!
plot: women don't have rights and there is a road block for some reason and rebecca wanted to play minecraft...seems legit

characters: developed enough

intro: this is the best part, pancake is the best

battle: too long for a bidoof but i can let this slide

length: almost too short but bidoof is useless so whatever

overall: not a bad first story

BIDOOF CAUGHT!

mind reeling from what just happened, rebecca went back outside and stared straight at the used pokeball in amazedment. but then she picked up the thing and shrugged and threw it into the garbage lol
Old 01-28-2011, 07:46 PM
Giratina Offline

Oddly enough, I do faintly remember the original from several years ago.

tho i dun fel the same enrgy conimg from dis one.it dun fel right.

"Wigglewigglewigglewigglewigglewigglewiggle."
~ World famous singing sensation, Stefan Gordy.

(For the longest time I was telling myself that I would come back to PE2K once I had something artsy and cool to contribute... but that's too much effort. GIRA IS BACK!)

(vpp da)
Old 01-29-2011, 06:37 AM
Hoshika Offline

This is a hilariously bad story! Can I be in it, though?
I suffer from some desease where I just don't feel like catching a pokemon unless it's rare, which ends in me never catching com mons.

I finished Gold with a pokedex of 6.

Oak's Rating: "Congratulations! Looks like you've learned how to use a pokeball!"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charbok View Post

Haagen-Daz is an ice cream company, dumbass.

Old 02-09-2011, 08:12 PM
Steak Offline
WFL Official

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoshika View Post
This is a hilariously bad story! Can I be in it, though?
no can do, rebecks

chapter 2: stuff

suddenly rebecca's arch-rival King Henry VIII walked in

"i chalange u to a pokeman battle!11" said he

"no" rebecca replid and king henry viii left. with this, rebbeca relized it was time to start her joruney............................

RING RING RING
"HELLO WHO IT IS?/" said leroy jenkins the pokeman professor

"die" replied the man and/or woman on teh other line and suddendly the pokemon prof. was kidnapped!!! needless to say rebeca didnt know what to do cus there was no longer a pokemon prof to tell her wat to do. so , she asked her daddy

"you must be a lawyermathemagician scientord or u will disgrace famiry" said rebeccan's azn father. "srsry, u rack diciprine"

"ohoho dat does it" and rebecca left her humble home town of new york land to go to the closest, slightly less humble town: chicago

to be cont.
Old 02-09-2011, 09:30 PM
Hoshika Offline

chicago sucks choco-flavored poopsicles
I suffer from some desease where I just don't feel like catching a pokemon unless it's rare, which ends in me never catching com mons.

Oak's Rating: "Congratulations! Looks like you've learned how to use a pokeball!"
Quote:

Old 02-10-2011, 08:38 PM
Steak Offline
WFL Official

chap 3: the syrup thickens

rebbeca used her key item registered in the Y button: taxi cab

"veroom verrom" said the taxi cab, trying as hard as it could do

suddenly team rocket blasted off at the speed of rocket!!1 but it wasn't very effective so that is irrelevant to this story...k

then rebecca relised that the taki cab wus her enema!! after all, y would she wnt 2 go to chicago? it was time for battle...

"go pichu" said rebecca, stepping out of the taxicab slooooowly "use volt tackle"

bam

"pichu pichu" said pichu, because tackling a big metal cage that weighs a ton doesn't feel so good

"ok good job i will now throw a ball at it" said rebecca because rebecca knew that electric is super effective against steel need reference

rebecca threw the master ball
kaboom...

GRADING TIME!

You idiot, a Taxicab isn't a Pokemon!
But you did use a Master Ball...

I hate to say it, but TAXICAB CAUGHT!

rebecca beamed, as her team was now of two pokemans
Old 02-18-2011, 04:56 PM
Steak Offline
WFL Official

chptr 4: spiritomb caught

well rebeca was in the middle of the woods now and she was lost but also she was hesitant to use her new taxicab b/c it had been her enemy not so long ago but then again it was her friend now because she caught it so what was the problem moreover she did not want to go to chicago because chicago is no good however that is where the first gym is so maybe she should turn around but wait she was lost so where would that even lead she could end up in antartica for all anyone knows then again it was a pretty warm day so-

"HI my name is husnain and i am doing a survey" said husnain who was doing a survey. he looked like the average surverydoer but he was fat and useless but according to the pokedex he had an average base speed so idk

"what" responded rebecca

"do you like spiritomb or sableye the dark/ghost pokemons its a survey" husnain droned on

suddenly there was a diglett except no there wasn't because it was an odd keystone but it was coming out of the ground like a digleet

rebecca pulled out a poke ball and said "i like spiritomb his moveset is better and better stats. look:"

spiritomb not captured
Old 02-19-2011, 08:52 PM
Ridley Offline

Send a message via AIM to Ridley

spiritum is betr imo
Old 02-27-2011, 04:57 AM
Hoshika Offline

mor like spirriDUM ahahahahaahhahahaaheyxsw

Quote: