Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 Interactive Boards Role Play Role Play Sign Ups & Discussion

Role Play Sign Ups & Discussion Sign up for and discuss Role Plays here. Have anything to ask about a Role Play you're in, or need to put up extra info for people to refer to? What if you need help with an idea that's missing that extra kick? Do it all here!

Old 02-14-2011, 11:51 PM
Neo Emolga Offline

Send a message via AIM to Neo Emolga
Default Re: [DC] The Merines

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaby View Post
Excuse the double post, buuuut.

Shazam. C:
So are we officially using that map I made? If we are, it might be a good idea to put it in the second or third post.

Old 02-15-2011, 12:10 AM
Gaby Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Gaby

Agh, I knew I was forgetting something, I was about to come get it now, actually. xD Let me finish my post and I'll put it up later.

Tumblr is afros-on-fire.tumblr.com
Skype is afrosonfire
Steam is afrosonfire
PSN is UBOAAAAA-
Minecraft username is afros_on_fire

Now you know. <3
Old 02-15-2011, 04:35 AM
Neo Emolga Offline

I'm fine with you starting near Desh, Gaby. That goes for anyone really, feel free to hop in on the gun and drug trading. :P

Old 02-15-2011, 12:13 PM
Doodlebop Offline

Uhhhm, is my Cruxis accepted or not? O.o She's on the same post as my Guardian and my Neutral.

THANK YOU CHAAAAR. *uberglomp*
Quick note: I usually go by Doodleniks. It you see me somewhere else with that alias, feel free to drop me a line! ;)
Pair: Yo Face Here
My Links
Old 02-15-2011, 09:16 PM
Finch Offline
Inazuma

Send a message via Skype™ to Finch

Sorry, Titan. Feel like stalkin' ya :D
Old 02-16-2011, 02:03 AM
Saraibre Ryu Offline
Drasconis Deviantus

I miss the day it starts and there is already TWO FREAKIN' PAGES?
I expected three BUT we don't need to go that far ahead...
I'll post tonight.
Old 02-16-2011, 03:00 AM
Hoshika Offline

you know it's only like one page long because OP is actually 3-4 posts and there are only 2 or 3 posts on the second

also I am bad at exposition, no more emo poetry from now on
I suffer from some desease where I just don't feel like catching a pokemon unless it's rare, which ends in me never catching com mons.

I finished Gold with a pokedex of 6.

Oak's Rating: "Congratulations! Looks like you've learned how to use a pokeball!"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charbok View Post

Haagen-Daz is an ice cream company, dumbass.

Old 02-16-2011, 03:19 AM
AKATheTitan Offline
Experienced Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finch View Post
Sorry, Titan. Feel like stalkin' ya :D
Haha, and I'm stalking hatgirl. We're all following each other xD

And Kuragari's gonna show up too. Oh gawd.

//ARCH KNIGHTS OF ALTAIR\\
| We are the new day's sun, ascending towards the sky to vanquish the night's wretched darkness. It is our birthright to uphold the necessities of order and justice. With sword and scale in hand, we shall protect these virtues with our lives. |
Old 02-16-2011, 03:27 AM
Winter Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Winter

Lol, it's a stalk-circle!

And if Carcinos is already baffled by hatgirl, wait until he sees Shi or Suki/Angeline in action...or Winter's magical growing sword--unless they had those where he comes from?

Banner by me! | My dA | My FF.Net
Old 02-16-2011, 03:33 AM
Hoshika Offline

suddenly I wonder what the first two pages have to do with the merines herself at all lol
I suffer from some desease where I just don't feel like catching a pokemon unless it's rare, which ends in me never catching com mons.

I finished Gold with a pokedex of 6.

Oak's Rating: "Congratulations! Looks like you've learned how to use a pokeball!"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charbok View Post

Haagen-Daz is an ice cream company, dumbass.

Old 02-16-2011, 03:37 AM
Neo Emolga Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoshika View Post
suddenly I wonder what the first two pages have to do with the merines herself at all lol
Well, Tombi did say she wanted everyone to at least get a few posts in before she had Cho show up.

She'll come.

Old 02-16-2011, 03:55 AM
Gaby Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Gaby

xD No one's missed much of anything, just intro posts and the like.

And Doodle, your Cruxis is accepted, I thought I said it was? D: Pretty much everyone who posted an SU is accepted. xD If I forgot someone, I'm sorry! ; n;

Tumblr is afros-on-fire.tumblr.com
Skype is afrosonfire
Steam is afrosonfire
PSN is UBOAAAAA-
Minecraft username is afros_on_fire

Now you know. <3
Old 02-16-2011, 04:07 AM
AKATheTitan Offline
Experienced Trainer

The Zodiac Sabre

The Zodiac Sabre's twelve runes represent the twelve gods of the Zodiac, as well as the elements they control. The Zodiac sabre emulates their power, and by unlocking its abilities can turn the wielder itself into a god. The purpose of the sword, along with the other Eternal artifacts, was to provide a juxtiposition to the Zodiac if they were released and a crusade against humanity occured. A chosen hero, with the lineage of a Greek legend would be able to wield the artifacts; Cancer's breeding of Carcinos Xephyr has granted him this power despite not being human.

Cancer Rune: The Sabre can now create small tidal waves.

Sagittarius Rune: The Sabre can ressurect the freshly deceased and turn them into zombified minions, which can then be controlled if nearby.

Leo Rune: The Sabre can create a shockwave of flame, and grants the wielder protection from fire.

Scorpio Rune: The Sabre's edge becomes coated in a lethal neurotoxin that can paralyze or kill victims.

Taurus Rune: The wielder temporarily becomes invulnerable to one aspect of the combat triangle (melee, missiles or magic.)

Aires Rune: The Sabre creates turbulence in the surrounding air, buffering and knocking back anything around it.

Capricorn Rune: The Sabre can summon powerful beams of light from the ground, incinerating those struck.

Pisces Rune: The user can summon water elementals to aid in combat.

Gemini Rune: The user can create a crystal doppelganger to support in battle.

Virgo Rune: The Sabre grants charisma that can bend all but the most determined to the user's will.

Aquarius Rune: Allows short-scale teleportation at will.

Libra Rune: Weakens stronger foes to the level of the wielder.

Upon aquiring the twelfth rune, the user is incapable of being considered a mortal; they are a demi-god. Carcinos Xephyr loses his water elemental form and becomes a flesh and blood
Demi-god, named Arrostia Xephyr.

SATANA NEXUS XEPHYR

Xephyr's ressurected form uses the Zodiac Sabre as its host, combined with the maimed and defiled corpse of Arrostia Xephyr as a body. Satana Nexus Xephyr's pure anger, hatred, and vengenace pollutes the Zodiac Sabre, granting the demonic angel (or angelic demon) a new assortment of powers.

Cancer: Xephyr can protect himself with a forcefield to deflect incoming attacks, which can only be dispersed by wearing it down.

Sagittarius: Xephyr can telepathically lacerate his victims, draining their blood to fuel his own vitality.

Leo: Xephyr can call forth a hellfire of flaming debris to obliterate his victims.

Scorpio: Xephyr can let loose a virulent disease which transfers between targets, draining their sanity and strength.

Taurus: Temporarily renders Xephyr invincible.

Aires: Xephyr can fill the air with smoke, blinding and suffocating his victims.

Capricorn: Xephyr can let forth globs of pure shadow, which can painfully drag victims to oblivion.

Pisces: Xephyr can revert to a wraith when not in combat.

Gemini: Xephyr can freeze his victims in blocks of ice, draining their stamina severely.

Virgo: Xephyr's influence steadily drives those nearby into insanity.

Aquarius: Teleportation now can span planets and solar systems in an instant, but at the cost of vitality.

Libra: If bested once, forces the player to control Satana Nexus Xephyr instead of their character. <--(intended more for a vidya game than an RP)

----

*Deep breath...* ohkay no rants pl0x (you know who you are ;]) I'm not gonna be a noob and be like 'kay Xephyr gets all his powers at once haha i win lol merines now a crispy critter.' (that actually sounds like it could be a pretty awesome plot twist though)These are Xephyr's POSSIBLE powers, and even in my own continuity he never obtained most of the Runes until after Cancer's release which won't end up happening during the RP anyways. Nor will they be activated whenever I feel during a fight. Cancer's rune is ALWAYS first, as well. Because Cancer is strangely generous for some reason, even with all the genocide crap and all. wierd guy, you'd never want to meet him, what with the wound that eternally bleeds and all. but i digress! :P

Pay no attention to Satana Nexus Xephyr. That can... erm... will only happen after Carcinos Xephyr becomes Arrostia Xephyr and... well, he gets killed. Those who witness SNX will soon wish they hadn't. Cuz they'll be dead. MWHUAHAHAHAhahahaha*cough* but SNX is just a cool dude and doesn't afraid of anything so I included him for the hell of it.

Expect to see Cancer's rune near the middle of the RP and Sagittarius' near the end.

In conclusion: I like lots of unnecessary background information.

//ARCH KNIGHTS OF ALTAIR\\
| We are the new day's sun, ascending towards the sky to vanquish the night's wretched darkness. It is our birthright to uphold the necessities of order and justice. With sword and scale in hand, we shall protect these virtues with our lives. |

Last edited by AKATheTitan; 02-16-2011 at 04:23 AM.
Old 02-16-2011, 04:31 AM
Neo Emolga Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by AKATheTitan View Post
*Deep breath...* ohkay no rants pl0x (you know who you are ;]) I'm not gonna be a noob and be like 'kay Xephyr gets all his powers at once haha i win lol merines now a crispy critter.'
As long as you earn them, that's fine with me. In fact I don't even mind Carcinos Xephyr growing into that fifty foot crab later on, as long as everyone else has had the opportunity to advance in their own way, and you've justified earning that ability through RPing.

It's just starting off as that juggernaut crustacean right out of the starting gate that I didn't particularly like. But yeah, in other RPs, through long-term power-earning, I've turned my character into creatures that were arguably even stronger than that (I still fondly love Qinglong). So yeah, in time, go wild and all out if you'd like. Keeps things interesting.

Old 02-16-2011, 04:33 AM
Saraibre Ryu Offline
Drasconis Deviantus

Neo.

I'm warning you now.

Prepare to have a Terminator moment.

*is about to post*