Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Creative Writing

Creative Writing Share your fan fiction, stories, poems, essays, editorials, song lyrics, or any other related written work. All written must be your creation. Start a new thread, and keep replying to that thread as you add on more chapters. Anyone can join in at anytime.

Old 01-27-2011, 01:26 PM
CrazyTrainer Offline

Default Last Kiss

We seeing has this hasn't really taking flight as a roleplay I decided to make this a fan fiction.

Last Kiss

By CrazyTrainer
Chapter One Introduction and the Dark Forests

[COLOR="red"] "Are mom's and dads have gone to war while we were little kids to put a end to the evil Skorne's plans to take over the world. So they went to every realm and found all the runestones which unlocks the desecrated temple. So the as they gave us are last kiss that day they tried to defeat Skorne my dad Rodger Jackson senior one of the warriors who lead the army went to fight and as we all know only one came back my dad friend Greg Donald. He fell to the floor nearly dead" he said. "We lost Skorne was two strong. He wanted me to come home and deliever the message". "So years later its are turn to get revenge on the evil Skorne, but it will not be easy as Skorne has freed his evil guardians that were trapped in weapons. He destroyed the weapons and released them. Now they are back guarding the runestones and realms making sure nobody takes the runestones. So now there is new hope in us kids whom must step up get the runestones and and defeat Skorne."

"So now king its are turn to step tell us are mission we are ready." "Hmm Rodger you sound like your father ha ha. Alright well you have to collect these runestones in order starting with the Darklands. You through forest into the town past cementary and into the mausoleum and deep down in there you will battle the guardian named lich." I am opening the portal to it now are you guys ready." "Not yet give us a sec. Every body get ready bring food armor your weapons everything you need it wont be easy as we have to fight minions and grim reapers. Also giant trolls and deaths. So only magic can kill death. So we are ready king open the portal king." So the king used his magical powers to open up a portal to the Dark lands or Dark realm as everyone entered one by one. We see from a hill that the portal teleported us too the town burned up into pieces and from a long distance the mausoleum. Where we need to get to. "Alright guys lets go". So we entered the forests and then a horde zombies came at us. Alright guys CHARGEEEEEE!!!!