Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 01-24-2011, 08:54 PM
Tombi Offline

Send a message via AIM to Tombi Send a message via MSN to Tombi Send a message via Skype™ to Tombi
Default Re: The Merines [SU] (IT'S BACK :'DDDDDDDD)

Perfect SU, Neo, no problems there!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo Pikachu View Post
Image of Cruxis’s corporate logo:

This made me grin like a fool! It's fantastic, thank you! <3

Old 01-24-2011, 11:55 PM
Eternal Moonlight Offline
The Luna Diviner

Send a message via AIM to Eternal Moonlight

I've been thinking about this, and decided I'll take a reserve, if you guys don't mind ^^

{Activity will likely be off} {Paired with Sam }
Old 01-25-2011, 12:20 AM
Gaby Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Gaby

Everyone who's asked for a reserve so far is reserved. C: And Sabby, I like both your charries, but since it's both me and Sensei running this, I'll ask her her opinion too before we reach a decision, alright? I really like Demitri, and Sexy Dragon looks good too. A little powerful, yeah, which is why I want to hear what Sensei thinks before deciding, but you'll have your sentient doomsday in the RP in no time. C:

Also, for anyone trying to sign up for a Cruxis captain, there's really just one spot left, as I already have a spot for Zoharu ready, but I'll be willing to leave him as a grunt if someone asking for Captain can convince me they earn the spot. o:

And Neo, you're accepted, bud, trust me. That was a solid history for Cruxis, realistic and badass, the way I like it. ;D You'll be running a fine evil corporation, yesyes.

Now, to tweak up Oliver's (yes, Otaru is now Oliver) history to fit Neo's history and just generally make it better. C: Should have him and Lydia done by tonight and I'll get to work on Zoharu tomorrow.

Tumblr is afros-on-fire.tumblr.com
Skype is afrosonfire
Steam is afrosonfire
PSN is UBOAAAAA-
Minecraft username is afros_on_fire

Now you know. <3
Old 01-25-2011, 01:28 AM
Neo Emolga Offline

Send a message via AIM to Neo Emolga

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tombi View Post
Perfect SU, Neo, no problems there!

This made me grin like a fool! It's fantastic, thank you! <3
Hey, thanks!

It's a "C" for Cruxis that ironically looks very much like a shark's fin. XD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaby View Post
And Neo, you're accepted, bud, trust me. That was a solid history for Cruxis, realistic and badass, the way I like it. ;D You'll be running a fine evil corporation, yesyes.

Now, to tweak up Oliver's (yes, Otaru is now Oliver) history to fit Neo's history and just generally make it better. C: Should have him and Lydia done by tonight and I'll get to work on Zoharu tomorrow.
No problem, glad you like it. The fact I have a Bachelor's degree in business and that I'm currently taking MBA classes will actually help quite a bit with this. I'm taking Accounting and Legal Considerations this semester, so now I get to use all the highlighted legal cases I'm reading about as inspiration. XD

Old 01-25-2011, 02:25 AM
Gaby Offline

Well you wont be disappointing, that's for sure. xD Can't wait to RP with you.

Also, I hope you don't mind the two little mentions of our dreaded Cruxis head in Oliver's history. I based Ivan's death on the three attempts on his life, so... Tell me if you want me to change anything and I will. C:

Btw, yeah, Oliver's history is updated and tons better. Give it a read if you'd like. :D

Skype is afrosonfire
Steam is afrosonfire
PSN is UBOAAAAA-

Now you know. <3
Old 01-25-2011, 02:51 AM
Neo Emolga Offline

Send a message via AIM to Neo Emolga

Quote:
Well you wont be disappointing, that's for sure. xD Can't wait to RP with you.

Also, I hope you don't mind the two little mentions of our dreaded Cruxis head in Oliver's history. I based Ivan's death on the three attempts on his life, so... Tell me if you want me to change anything and I will. C:

Btw, yeah, Oliver's history is updated and tons better. Give it a read if you'd like. :D
It's excellent, nice work. Yeah, I'm looking forward to this great RP also.

Old 01-25-2011, 07:20 AM
Saraibre Ryu Offline
Drasconis Deviantus

Quote:
Sabby, I like both your charries, but since it's both me and Sensei running this, I'll ask her her opinion too before we reach a decision, alright? I really like Demitri, and Sexy Dragon looks good too. A little powerful, yeah, which is why I want to hear what Sensei thinks before deciding, but you'll have your sentient doomsday in the RP in no time. C:
That's fine, yeah she looks powerful but being new world an' all, wanting to keep a low profile...she probably won't use much of her abilities. I dunno if you remember everything we talked about regarding her on MSN...I killed your brains back then...*cough*

My sentient doom bringer needs her eccentric morphing sidekick too...*edits other page with last character sheet*

Yeah Demitri is just my morbid hell chid that's gonna stalk Neo's character for a bit...*shifty eyes* Demitri got much creepier since the last Merines he was in.

EDIT:

My last post ran out of room so I'm posting it here. >_<

Name: Lyndellyn, AKA Lyndy
Gender: Technically genderless but took on the female side of things.
Race: Morph

Personality
Lyndy is random. Always random. She is very upbeat and always on the move. She's always willing to help others and drag her partner in crime with her. Of course she's always wanting to nibble on you just so she can add you to her personal changing collection. Lyndy loves new people who don't try to kill her or her best friend and give off that good vibe. She's always on Ryu's case whenever she acts rude without reason or doesn't help anyone when they need it. If Lyndy is set on doing something, she does it. Be that trying to get by the wall of impossibility, or trying to teach an oak tree to speak french. Yes Lyndy has a habit of talking to plants and is rather upset when people disregard their feelings. Lyndy looks as much of a weirdo as she is a weirdo, and she may not seem to be one to get serious. Contrary to her usual randomness Lyndy does know when to get serious, but more importantly, she knows when to relax, when someone needs to relax and take a break. She is quite adamant when someone needs rest and will tie you to a bed to rest if you refuse to.

Appearance
Lyndellyn is a morph and has no set appearance. She changes into various different things at different times and becomes various things as she sees fit. Some of her most commonly used forms, AKA her favorite forms, are a grey tabby, a black scottich terrier, a ruby throated humming bird and a perfectly made wheel of cheese. Lyndy sports a human form that she made out of taking aspects from various other humans she had chewed on in the past. This consists of a 5'4 teenage girl with black hair and green and blue, as in neon blue and green, streaks in her hair. It's tied up in the back with two, as Lyndy call's them, 'bun tails' and she has bright brown eyes on a flawless face. She wears a black shirt under a dark brown vest, and a belt with at least two packs on either hip of hers. Fingerless gloves on her hands trimmed in white, and a pair of tan kapris over her legs. Her footwear consists of brown fashion boots that do up with a strap.

History
Lyndellyn just came to be after the previous morph died in it's own life. When Lyndy was born, she had no name, and no gender, nothing to go on. All she had was a mouth to nibble things with. She explored the world she had no idea about, nibbling on things and turning into various things to explore her curiosity and as she explored her world more, she came to want to know more. As time went on, and as she gathered more forms, she came across a sleeping dragon. This dragon was dead in her sleep, and Lyndy decided to take a huge bite out of the dragon's foot. Out of reflex the dragon went and gave the morph a boot to the head and thus, that is how Ryu and Lyndy met, and where Lyndy got her name. Ever since the two have been on their own adventures where Ryu gets into monumental trouble and the morph just provides the comic relief. The two made a remarkable team, and when they hit other suburb areas where mafia's ruled the roost, the two decided to work as mercenaries for hire in order to earn money rather than always trying to steal it. Sure it wasn't the best way to go about the start of a career. They made a good sum of money, but never worked apart. That was until the one day when the two decided to take on an assignment where they would work on separate locales. This turned out to be the worst mistake of their lives. The entire job was a set up, one that ended up with the two backing out, but both being killed at the same time. Lyndy however was taken to the various rings of hell rather than the afterlife, adamant on coming back for the sake of Ryu. After a year, though what was more like fifty years for Lyndy in hell, the morph managed to regain rights to her life back, and returned to the land of the living. After meeting back up with Ryu, she found her friend was scarred by the loss of her best friend, even as she came back. Even after Ryu seemingly killing the person that had killed her, that wasn't the end of things. Lyndy now follows Ryu to make sure she remains much of herself as they travel to Eternia to find this elusive mystery.

Weapons
Her imagination is a weapon... o_o

Abilities
Morphing: Being a morph, Lyndy has to keep morphing into things every so often or she settles and isn't a morph anymore. Lyndy can morph into anything, so long as she has nibbled, gnawed or bit on it before. She can change into the exact copy of a person (provided she's had a literal taste of them first) but she won't have any of that person's abilities, knowledge or powers or memories or personality. Just the look. She can change into inanimate objects, something she's better at, (rocks, trees, lamp posts, etc.) and work as that thing. However, the thing is, for example, if she were to turn into a CD player, she'd need the batteries to actually work like a normal CD player would. She can move herself as an inanimate object. eg: a tree that can hit you with one of it's branches. She can't turn into a levitating sword and fight for herself, as swords don't have anything that can be used as makeshift limbs.
`Because of being a morph, if Lyndy is exposed to a different ambiance or group of people with similar personality, she will tend to take on the views of those people. Eg. exposed to evil people will slowly turn her view into something evil. Also, if Lyndy does not shift on a regular basis, she slowly loses her power and thus becomes whatever her last form was, and is no longer a morph.
Other
Ryu's best buddy and sidekick. From where she is from.

Last edited by Saraibre Ryu; 01-25-2011 at 08:26 AM.
Old 01-25-2011, 11:03 AM
Shen Offline
Paladin of Dragons

Send a message via AIM to Shen Send a message via MSN to Shen Send a message via Yahoo to Shen Send a message via Skype™ to Shen

Okay, I am so going to get in on this this time. Been wanting to find time and motivation for YEARS to be in this RP ever since I got denied a slot in the first one for being juuuust too late x3

So please, a reserve as a Guardian? 8D
Old 01-25-2011, 04:37 PM
Gaby Offline

Reserved Shen, and yeah, I remember someone who got denied because they didn't make it in time, sorry about that. xD That wont be a problem though because we'll reopen the SU's every so often. C: And Sabby, I like her/it, I can see Lydia making a best friend. xD Pending until I catch Sensei online fff.

Skype is afrosonfire
Steam is afrosonfire
PSN is UBOAAAAA-

Now you know. <3
Old 01-25-2011, 06:30 PM
Tombi Offline

Send a message via AIM to Tombi Send a message via MSN to Tombi Send a message via Skype™ to Tombi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shen View Post
Okay, I am so going to get in on this this time. Been wanting to find time and motivation for YEARS to be in this RP ever since I got denied a slot in the first one for being juuuust too late x3

So please, a reserve as a Guardian? 8D
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY SHENNNNNNNYYYYY! :'DDDDDDDDDDD

Sabby, I'll check your SU. x3

Old 01-25-2011, 06:53 PM
Saraibre Ryu Offline
Drasconis Deviantus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tombi View Post

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY SHENNNNNNNYYYYY! :'DDDDDDDDDDD

Sabby, I'll check your SU. x3
I second the screaming Shen motion.

Anyway, I will watch and wait for what you people says...before I go to work in two hours. o_o
Old 01-25-2011, 09:07 PM
Dr Robotnik Offline

Methinks I reserve a Guardian, if you would be so kind <3
Old 01-26-2011, 05:56 AM
Saraibre Ryu Offline
Drasconis Deviantus

By the way, the neutral SU History part has a comment about how people joined the Cruxis...maybe ya wanna edit that? o_-

Also I think a DC thread would be a good investment...but that's just me.
Old 01-26-2011, 02:26 PM
Latisiblings Offline

And here's my first SU, I'm going to post my second later.

Name: Terry Morris
Race: Human

Personality
Terry is what people describe as a 'lone wolf'. Because of his little-to-none interaction with people in his life, he rarely talks with people, and is happy to keep the necessary conversations as short as possible. But by no means does this mean he is cold and unemotional- far from it. He is fiercely protecting of those he consider friends, and while he may have trouble communicating with people, he is a truly considerate person for those he care about. He is also quite cheerful with his thoughts, a surprise given what he has been through.

If you delve a little more inside his personality, though, he turns put to be disturbingly antisocial. He is masterful with deceit and stealing, and uses aliases frequently; he has no regards for his safety, being dangerously reckless; he completely disregards laws; and he lacks any remorse whatsoever for committing theft and does not care about anyone in the world except the people he respect. For example, if he had to choose between the Earth and his girlfriend (not that he has one, mind), he would pick his girlfriend, without blinking.

Appearance
He is slender and lean, but by no means a skinny person. He stands at 5' 7", enough to be considered both 'not tall' and 'not short'. His weight is equally average, at 145 pounds. He has dark brown eyes and hair with the same color. He is slightly tanned, but not enough to make him stand out. He has an ugly-looking scab from a burn on the back of his left hand; this is his only physical feature that would stand out. However, the hand is covered with his gloves, so it is near impossible to see it.

For his clothing, he wears mostly plain, dark-colored, and long shirts and pants that are comfortable for wear. His shoes are unexciting as well, given his tendency to wear purple sneakers. He has a singed bandana colored in dark green that he wears around his head all the time. The gloves he wear are simple and black, and has yet to leave a trace of fingerprints anywhere. No less than four weapons of his choice are concealed inside his body.

History
His life has gone on bad to worse. Then, worse to worst. After that, worst to Terry (the supreme form of badness, in his opinion). He was born in the slums, as a son to a thief and a she-thief, except his mother died while giving birth to him. Left with only his father, the older thief nevertheless raised his son up quite well, giving him lessons on robbery and theft. Of course, for him, good things don't last.

It was an especially bright, sunny day, and his father was guarding their house. Having worked extra-long for his hard-earned money of the day (what, thieves don't work for food?), Terry returned to their tiny house, only to find it on fire, along with most other slums nearby. Cruxis had set it on fire after many people in the slums stole from Cruxis' grunts. He attempted to rescue his father, but he merely managed to get his father's bandana, earning a burnt left hand in the process.

After this, he carried on with his life by stealing food whenever possible. He had no purpose in life until he found out that Cruxis had burnt the slums. Even though he didn't care about their crimes, he wanted to get revenge for his father. Having a grudge against Cruxis, he started to foil a few of Cruxis' plans, then a few more, until Cruxis decided they had enough and started to search for him. His clever deception had distracted Cruxis quite a bit, but they are slowly closing down on him...

Weapons
Wielding two daggers is his combat style, but he carries more than 4 daggers around his body. He can also throw these as a distraction.

Abilities

Being a naturally talented actor, he can instantly change his personality by acting. Thinking about who he will be, even if the person/being is imaginary, turns his actions to be perfectly in tune with the character that he is acting out. When he is doing this, even his habits seem to change, excluding those related to his friends and family, of course.

The best is yet to come, though. He is a master thief, having stolen ever since he could remember. 17 years of practice don't measure to nothing, and his ability to mug people is exceptional, especially on pickpocketing. He does not feel remorse with his thefts, and that may be the one thing that makes him truly evasive.

Other

Music: Locke's theme from FFVI

Oh, and I'll change my second reserve for a Cruxis Captain if it's available, if not, a Neutral.

Pokemon Online username: Nate Rivers

Attempting to go 100th on PO main server

Trivia: Did you know that Shuckle can do the most damage in all Pokemon games combined?

Last edited by Latisiblings; 01-30-2011 at 11:35 AM.
Old 01-26-2011, 05:19 PM
Doodlebop Offline

I'll have a Cruxis up soon, but for now, here's my guardian. And his adorable miniature dragon...pet...thing.

(Guardian)
Name: Miles Auttenberg

Personality Miles is calm and usually pretty quiet. Most consider him pretty forgettable. Miles doesn't mind. He doesn't mind much, actually- he's easily bossed about, and good at following orders, though poor at taking initiative. He's very intelligent, though humble. He doesn't specialize in any particular field of knowledge, but would rather dabble in various things. He tends to know a little bit about everything, but not too much about one area.

Miles has a heart of gold, and is the first to volunteer to aid someone in need. His big heart is often limited by his considerably smaller bank account- Miles is not wise in the ways of money. He often does without so others can have more, and is often in debt. He has a gentle nature, and wouldn't harm a fly. If something seems unfair to him, he's not afraid to speak up about it (though usually he's immediately smacked into the pavement, metaphorically or literally). He's somewhat scatterbrained and his home and the library is in a constant state of disarray. Since he's usually focused on taking care of others, he usually doesn't take care of himself, and can run himself to the ground if someone doesn't keep an eye on him.
Appearance
Miles is about of average height, build, and weight. In a crowd of average people, Miles would be the most average. He has a straight nose, dark brown eyes and hair, and a slightly pointed chin. His skin is pale and relatively unmarred. His hair is a little longer than average, but it's not really a choice of style so much as a 'I keep forgetting to get a haircut' sort of thing. His bangs are long and tend to fall in his face. He has straight, healthy teeth. He wears thick black rectangular glasses that if lost or broken, he is virtually blind without. A notable feature is that he has unusually long, tapered fingers.

His attire usually consists of long sleeved jackets with high collars, t-shirt, jeans, and sneakers. His sense of style leans more towards practical and comfortable. Miles does not care too much about his appearance. As long as he doesn't look too ridiculous he's fine. He prefers to have his hands free, though, if given the choice.

History
Miles had a fairly average life. He grew up in a short time space before things got too terrible in Eternia, with his mother, father, and sister. He grew up, and was always considered very bright for his age. Most thought he would end up being a stellar businessman. Not Miles. He didn't have the mentality. He was much too easily pushed around, especially by his sister. So instead, he focused on his love of books. He ended up becoming a librarian. However, as Eternia deteriorated, no one cared much for books anymore. So Miles was left alone in the library, and it basically became his library- everyone else stopped coming to work, and Miles practically lived in it day and night, alone.

Well, almost alone. One day, Miles heard noises coming from the upper floor. When he went up there, he found the most peculiar thing- a little dragon, about the size of Miles' hand. At first, Miles was alarmed, but the thing seemed quite sweet and gentle, and seemed fascinated with the books. Miles sort of adopted her, and named her Yuna. They went on quite peacefully for a while.

Then one night, another thing happened that would change Miles' life. It was raining, and there was a banging on the door. When Miles opened the door, it took him a moment to recognize his niece Allana. Her mother (Miles' sister) had married a powerful politician. They were well off, and Allana had always seemed to have the best of things. Right now, the best word for her was bedraggled. She asked for shelter, and Miles, though confused, readily gave it.

Allana poured out her story. The government was corrupt. They had been giving weapons and hiring assassins from the ranks of Cruxis. Allana had found out by accident, and when she tried to bring it to light, a member from Cruxis had tried to silence her. She had barely gotten away, but she couldn't go back to her own home. Miles, even though it was a risk for him, was willing to give her shelter. Later, while perusing his bookshelves, Allana came across the story of the Merines. She didn't believe in it, but Miles does. The library is now a refuge for anyone who is in trouble. If you need to hide from Cruxis or the government, Miles' library is the place to be.
Weapons
Does a book count?

Abilities
Miles has no abilities of his own, but Yuna can help him somewhat.
Camouflage- Yuna touches Miles (or anyone else she want to hide) and turns invisible. The person she touches is invisible as well.
Agility- Miles can go extremely fast when Yuna is sitting on his shoulder. He can also move up walls and make humongous jumps.

Other
Miles is a pretty good cook. Bizarrely enough, the library has a kitchen, so he can practice when he likes. And Yuna looks like this: The one on the top right. Credit to artist. She is often found hiding in Miles' collar, curled up against his neck. And the library is located on Northfall Street. Oh, and it's totally fine for Miles to be used for when Tombi writes this stuff.

(Neutral)
Name: Allana Blakeslee

Personality Allana is sharp tongued and loud. She's always willing to butt in with her opinion, whether it's needed (or wanted) or not. She's skeptical of everyone and everything. Her brow is constantly furrowed, and she's constantly sticking her nose into things where it doesn't belong. She has a good moral compass, which doesn't necessarily line up with law. Ask her about it and her words will probably be something like 'I don't about rules or laws, I'm gonna do what I think is right'. This has gotten her in trouble with law on more than one occasion, but she could care less- she's quick to tell everyone how corrupt the law is right now- and she's had first hand experience. She's often caught eavesdropping or at least trying to spy on somebody.

She's very quick-witted and good at thinking her way out of situations.She normally doesn't care about anyone, and is usually wrapped up in her own little world- Allana can be quite selfish. However, if she gets to caring about you, she'll walk through fire for you. Betray her, though, and she will never trust you again- she has a difficulty with letting go of grudges. Overall, Allana is nosy, bossy, and opinionated, but she does it all because of her want of freedom.
Appearance
Quick! Write that down!
Allana looks young for her age, and is rather short, at barely 5 feet 2 inches. Most think she's around 14, maybe. She really hates it, so please don't bring it up. Her hair hovers just above her shoulder, and is actually a light brown color. She claims to dye it because she doesn't want to be instantly recognizable to her family or anyone who might be looking for her, but she's always hated her hair, and it was just a good excuse to change the color. She's very slender as well, and good at fitting herself in small places. Her sense of style tends to favor tight denim jeans and t-shirts with her favorite band names on them. She often wears long black fingerless gloves, purely because they look cool. They aren't even really gloves- sleeves might be the best word for them, but they aren't attached to a shirt. She tends to wear hair clips to keep her hair out of her face, and sneakers. She almost always wears a black choker with a little silver skull on it.

HistoryAllana was the daughter of a powerful politician, and as a result, was not subject to as much of the filth and crime of Eternia. She went to a nice private school and was always daddy's little girl. She had her mother's spitfire personality, and didn't take no for an answer- well, usually. She quickly learned that she couldn't get her way all of the time- just most of the time. She often was found at her father's office, just hanging out, talking to her father's associates, and feeling very important.

However, one day, Allana, true to her nosy self, went sorting through her father's e-mail (she wanted to know what an important politician talks about with other politicians- her father was somewhat secretive about his work). She found that the e-mail required a password. It didn't take long for her to hack into it, and quickly found an e-mail referring to Cruxis. Curious, she further researched the group and found they were a powerful drug-dealing gang. The kind of gang that the government was supposed to defend it's people from! Outraged, Allana took her knowledge to the street. It didn't take long for Cruxis to try and get rid of the potential threat, even if it was just some teenager. Allana managed to escape, and decided to take refuge in her uncle's library. Miles, even though it was a risk for him, was willing to give her shelter. Adopting a new look, she also adopted Miles' last name- Allana Blakeslee became Allana Auttenberg. Later, while perusing his bookshelves, Allana came across the story of the Merines. Allana didn't believe it, but Miles is sure that the Merines will come. The library is now a refuge for anyone who is in trouble. If you need to hide from Cruxis or the government, the library is the place to be.
Weapons
Single-action semi-automatic ten round pistol- Well... What it says. She's a crack shot, though has an annoying habit of running out of ammo fast.

Abilities
Night Vision-Allana can see in the dark, providing there's a little bit of light (sort of like a cat, though it's even more affective). When she's utilizing this ability, Allana sees everything in black and white. Other than this, she has normal vision. She has no idea that this is unusual.
This ability has no technical name, but Allana can fit herself in veeeeeery small spaces.
Yuna can help Allana somewhat. (see Miles' SU for more details on Yuna).
Camouflage- Yuna touches Allana (or anyone else she want to hide) and turns invisible. The person she touches is invisible as well.
Agility- Allana can go extremely fast when Yuna is sitting on her shoulder. She can also move up walls and make humongous jumps.

Other Favorite food is strawberries. Tries to take care of Miles to the best of her ability. And she doesn't call him her uncle- he's just 'Miles'. They're pretending that they're distant cousins. Capable of hotwiring cars and hacking computers. Oh, and it's totally fine for Allana to be used for when Tombi writes this stuff.

(Cruxis)
Name: Ilona Mustanen
Species: Human
Rank: Desh's personal assistant (don't worry, Neo said it was all right)

Personality
Ilona is sharp as a tack, and about as friendly as one. She's businesslike, cold, and unfriendly. She makes sure everything runs smoothly and that there's no hiccups in Cruxis's plans. She treats the thing like it's one big business, instead of a street gang, and in some ways it is. She's humorless, and some call her cruel. She's not- not needlessly, anyway. That would be a waste of resources. Ilona is above all else, practical. She does what's best for herself and Cruxis (mostly herself).

She's good at playing up to people's weaknesses and getting them to do what she wants, which is part of the reason she's in her position. She has no interest in moving up any farther, anyway- she knows that being Desh's assistant is probably one of the best places to be. She's privy to his plans, as she makes sure they're carried out without flaw. She seems to be constantly calm and logical, and never loses her temper... But if you do wrong her, you will regret it.

In regards to the Merines, it is just another obstacle in Cruxis' way. She does not consider it a significant one, but it must be removed.

Ilona has something of an ego, however, and tends to privately believe that if it wasn't for her, Cruxis would fall apart at the seams. She keeps her opinions to herself, though- she's smart enough to know not to express this particular thought. Ilona doesn't really seem to hate anything- she simply views it all as just business, and if something is in her or Cruxis' way, it will be exterminated. Immediately.

Appearance
...Mr. Kirvesta is a very busy man.
Ilona knows that good looks go a long way, so she makes sure she's presentable. She's of average height, with a curvy figure and shapely long legs. She knows very well that some men are weak to a good-looking girl, so she makes sure that her good figure is noticeable, but not ostentatious- she doesn't want to be viewed as some silly chit of a girl. Her attire tends to consist of a black jacket, a-line skirt, and a white button-up top. She wears heels and tights, and tends to look like a secretary, which reflects her treatment of Cruxis like a business. Ilona usually carries around a leather briefcase, which holds her laptop and several notebooks filled with information. Her blond hair is shoulder length and usually loose.
She wears glasses, and doesn't like her contacts, but will pop them in if necessary.

As for wearing weaponry, Ilona keeps a pistol strapped to her upper thigh, underneath her skirt. If necessary, she can reach down and grab it. She prefers not to fight, though.

History
I won't bore you with the details of Ilona's life. Basically, she was a smart young girl who always seemed a bit different than everyone else. And who always got what she wanted. No one was quite sure why, writing off as 'spoiled brat with rich parents,' and while the latter is certainly true, the former was not. Ilona discovered her powers of hypnosis quite early, and was quick to use them. Giving a young girl such a powerful ability is not so good, and eventually every time Ilona had to do something she didn't want to- she didn't.

Eventually, she discovered the limitations of her power, but also discovered there was other ways to get what she wanted. She also decided it wasn't such a good idea to flaunt her powers. She decided to stay quiet, until she figured out what she wanted to do. Eventually, she took a degree in accounting, specializing in management accounting. But the idea of sitting in an office all day for a company that was going nowhere was not appealing. Unsure of what to do, she took a walk, and then the answer occurred to her.

Well, Cruxis was certainly going somewhere, wasn't it? A lot of people talked about how they would soon have control over the whole city. And maybe they could use her abilities.
With this in mind, she set off to join up with Cruxis. Exactly how she got to her position is unsure- you can sure it involved some arm twisting, and maybe hypnotizing a few people. But it's not really important, is it? She's where she wants to be now.
Weapons
Single-action semi-automatic twelve round pistol- Pretty much what it says. She's got good aim, but she's more likely to pull it out and threaten to use it rather than waste the ammo.

Abilities
Hypnotize- Ilona can hypnotize people. There are limitations- if the person is strong willed, they can resist being hypnotized. She has to make eye contact. And her glasses can't be in the way of her eyes. Not many people know of this ability.

Other
Totally blind without her glasses. Oh, and it's totally fine for Ilona to be used for when Tombi writes this stuff.

THANK YOU CHAAAAR. *uberglomp*
Quick note: I usually go by Doodleniks. It you see me somewhere else with that alias, feel free to drop me a line! ;)
Pair: Yo Face Here
My Links

Last edited by Doodlebop; 02-02-2011 at 12:48 PM.