Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 02-11-2011, 09:58 PM
Tombi Offline

Send a message via AIM to Tombi Send a message via MSN to Tombi Send a message via Skype™ to Tombi
Default Re: The Merines [SU] (IT'S BACK :'DDDDDDDD)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finch View Post
Perhaps I should shut my wh0re mouth!
BOOM

Siddown.

Old 02-11-2011, 10:03 PM
Finch Offline
Inazuma

Send a message via Skype™ to Finch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tombi View Post

BOOM

Siddown.
In other news...

http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/foru...d.php?t=110942

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 02-12-2011, 03:09 PM
Gaby Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Gaby

ALRIGHT, so, chances are, I wont be at the computer for pretty much the rest of the day after I post this, seeing as I'll be in the mall with my girlfriend/other friends in general until like 8PM and then I'm off to a friend's house, so, I'm giving Sensei permission to start the RP as soon as Shen posts. C: I know you're all dying to start, so yeah. If Shen gets his SU up, you can expect delicious RP. :D

Tumblr is afros-on-fire.tumblr.com
Skype is afrosonfire
Steam is afrosonfire
PSN is UBOAAAAA-
Minecraft username is afros_on_fire

Now you know. <3
Old 02-14-2011, 05:34 PM
Tombi Offline

Send a message via AIM to Tombi Send a message via MSN to Tombi Send a message via Skype™ to Tombi

Alrighty, I don't think we can wait much longer for Shen. ;n; In a few hours I'll have the thread up, guys, or Gaby will if I catch him online. n____n

Old 02-14-2011, 05:44 PM
Altrius Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by tombi View Post
alrighty, i don't think we can wait much longer for shen. ;n; in a few hours i'll have the thread up, guys, or gaby will if i catch him online. N____n
huzzah!
Old 02-14-2011, 10:25 PM
Gaby Offline

Thread will be up soon, guys. C: I'll still let Shen get his SU up, though, but other than him, the SU's will be closed as soon as I post the thread. If you're gonna put an SU up, these next few minutes are your last chance. o:

Shazam. C:

Skype is afrosonfire
Steam is afrosonfire
PSN is UBOAAAAA-

Now you know. <3

Last edited by Gaby; 02-14-2011 at 11:04 PM.
Old 02-21-2011, 11:04 AM
Shen Offline
Paladin of Dragons

Send a message via AIM to Shen Send a message via MSN to Shen Send a message via Yahoo to Shen Send a message via Skype™ to Shen

AAAAGGGGHHH! I cannot BELIEVE my dad decided to cut off net access for a whole week, and RIGHT as this RP was beginning! >< I am SO sorry, Gabi, Tombi, and everyone else...I blew it...I finished my SU and was ready, and I was denied my opportunity...

I hope I can still enter this thing REALLY late, but if not, s'okay, really...

~*****~

-Name: Drake Schünder

-Age: Appears to be 20 (actual age somewhere in the hundreds of thousands)

-Race: Fallen Angel

-Personality: Drake doesn’t seem to show a lot of emotion very often, but he does show it occasionally. More often than not it’s a small, simple smile to show enjoyment or happiness, a frown for displeasure, a short glare for anger. Other than that, he keeps a passive, calm expression on his face, one that shows that he knows exactly what is going on, and is always idly concentrating and thinking. He rarely ever gets surprised or startled, having grown used to many things in his thousands of years on Earth. He never really thinks about “better days” or when things were simpler and easier. He has witnessed the evolution of the world physically, spiritually, naturally and technologically, and it has given him a somewhat humble attitude about life and its intricacies.

Drake seems to get along well with most people, using his vast knowledge and deep thinking patterns to know how to respond to people the best. His thoughts are slow and insightful, always taking many things into consideration with each thought. This oftentimes makes him overly cautious, however, as he may take the time to analyze an entire situation from all angles before finally acting upon it given time for consideration. Hardly anything makes his mind tumble in a rush, and the things that do are usually an insanely surprising or shocking development, or something so appalling that it couldn’t possibly be ignored or looked over. These kinds of situations frustrate him to know end, because it makes him rash and much more prone to mistakes; he has grown used to a routine way of acting and reacting, and when he is thrown out of his routine, things quickly get out of control.

If there is one thing to be said about Drake, it’s this: he is a fiercely loyal companion who shuns all evil things, which leads people who know of his true identity to wonder why he is known as a “fallen” angel, considering in lore, fallen angels were those angels who fell from grace in heaven and descended to Hell to become demons, which he obviously was not. Drake is not that sort of fallen angel; he is “fallen” in the sense of “failed.” While his failure doesn’t weigh heavily on his mind and paralyze him anymore, he still keeps the memory fresh at heart, to remind himself of the consequences of his failure, and his drive to help the Merines.

He couldn’t bear to let another suffer his endless fate…

-Appearance: Besides the shocking red color of his hair, the man’s most striking feature that people notice immediately would have to be his light hazel-brown eyes, because even just glancing into them shows a depth unperceivable to the mortal mind. They don’t glow unnaturally, and they are not any kind of unnatural shade or color, but their depth is beyond that of any other person in the world; of course, no one else has had hundreds of thousands of years’ worth of experiences and knowledge to give their eyes the same luster. Standing at only an average height of 5’10” and lacking much more muscle definition than simple tone, he doesn’t have an impressively imposing stature. He isn’t exactly lanky, but neither is he stocky and thick. His body seems of a more average build, right in between.

Like any normal person, he has a variety of clothing options to use each and every day that he updates every so often to avoid looking behind the times. However, in a more serious situation, such as helping the Merines, he opts for the outfit he first came to Earth wearing: A blue outfit worn underneath white leggings and a white and azure jacket that covers down to half his abdomen. Off-white belts crisscross over his abdomen and his back to hold the outfit together, and blue, fingerless gloves on his hands, the left one with a metal plate in the middle holding a teal sphere in the middle, the indestructible sphere that locked to his soul and allowed him the ability to walk amongst mortals. [A/N: Body and Outfit ref (minus the split-cape-thing on the back)] On his left hip, attached to his weapon belt is a longsword and sheath. The longsword has a straight, silver cross-guard, and a ruby set in the pommel. The blade itself is sturdy and very sharp, about three and a half feet long and dual-bladed.

One thing not normally seen for this angel is his wings. Whereas most other angels have feathered wings that must be folded on his back, Drake’s once-glorious wings had shattered upon his failure, but were not gone entirely. Replacing his angelic wings are wings of pure light and spiritual force. When activated and Drake is feeling normal, they are a soft, blue color, but when he allows anger to boil through his blood, they shift into a menacing red glow. Drake doesn’t ever fold his wings on his back, he merely need “activate” them, causing them to burst from his back, and ‘deactivate’ them, causing them to instantly fade away again. While his wings are activated, he can fly, but not nearly at the speed and maneuverability he used to.

With his body structure it is obvious he has a grasp on a measure of strength while keeping slim enough to remain nimble and agile. However, as he is not a human, appearances can still be deceiving. His strength can be quite a shock to witness first-hand, especially for the ones on the other end of his fist or even his sword. His speed is also greater than his mortal body would suggest, but not nearly to the degree that his strength is, but enough to be a deciding factor in a one-on-one fight.

-History: One of the angels from heaven, Drake watched the entire world grow and evolve from high above, always taking a wondrous interest in it, taking delight in the growth and development of entire species. It was purely indescribable at its core, something that one who was not there to see can never possibly understand. He took quiet delight in merely sitting there and watching the Earth for eons at a time. He came to know the good things about the world, and the bad things as well, knowing that without a balance the world would be thrown into chaos. It is due to this particular knowledge that Drake was amongst the first to realize the world was in danger.

Demons were at work in the minds of certain humans, demons that wanted to undo the beauty of the mortal world simply to undo it; no complex or deep reasoning existed, it was just pure malice and desire for destruction. Because of Drake’s interest and knowledge, he alone was selected amongst the ranks of angels and seraphim to journey into the world of mortals and work alongside them to help put an end to this evil. A unique gem was crafted to give him a body, able to feel and be felt, see and be seen, in order to affect the human world in ways an angel cannot on his own. With his new mortal body, Drake dropped into the world below to stop this evil from progressing.

Many years Drake sought out the darkness and fought against it. As an angel, he had powers that humans do not, and he used these powers as effectively as possible to put a stop to those evils. Twice, he had to destroy entire towns in holy hellfire to stop demons and their followers, at Sodom and Gomorrah. However, in the end it was not enough, and the darkness continues to spread. It took ages, but Drake finally confronted the one completely responsible for the spread of the darkness, only to discover that it was a group of mere humans, and not demons or possessed souls. With a pained heart he struck, and yet their deeds had spread over the world like a virus of sin, corrupting those with the simple desire to follow anything they wanted, murder, theft, adultery, and countless others.

Drake had failed, and so the Almighty One had no choice but to flood the world to be rid of the infection of sin, telling only few who were untainted to give the human race a chance at redemption.

Because of his failure, Drake’s wings shattered, and he became a ‘fallen’ angel, forever doomed to walk amongst the humans, undying and ageless. He witnessed the rise, and fall, of many empires. He saw the birth, and destruction, or prophets. He saw the human race evolve further, but this time he was in the thick of things, actively working alongside people to assist such an evolution. Many more years passed before he settled in the developing Eternia.

It wasn’t long before familiar events seemed to unfold. He had witnessed many dark acts, many evils, over his eternal life, but the coming darkness was too much like what had happened thousands of years before. The Highest Power had sworn never to flood the world again, and as such, Drake feared what would happen if this virus was allowed to spread worldwide once more. Hearing, and feeling, the call of the Merines, Drake took arms once more and sought out the new Guardian, with the new purpose of helping the Merines attain the goal he never was able to, and to save the world.

He only hoped he was not too late…

-Weapons

Longsword, knife (for back-up and dual-wielding), and a Barretta 92FS (for desperate situations and ranged targets)

-Abilities

Fallen Angel’s Wings – Wings of scattered blue light in the shape of wings appear behind his back, and disappear, at will, allowing him limited flight.

Indignation – Sodom and Gomorrah burned to the ground, but the spark of those fires were this ability, not of fire, but of lightning. Using this ability he can call a bolt from the sky in a location he can see. Takes a moment to summon. Who says lightning can’t strike twice?

Thunder Sword – Channeling his electricity affinity into his blade, he can send out piercing strikes of bolts of electricity by swinging his sword to force the bolt in the desired direction. Can also be used to amplify the power of his blade’s strikes by keeping the electricity in his blade rather than unleashing it.

Telepathy – The ability to communicate mentally with a chosen recipient, though the ability is easier to use when communicating with someone who also has a grasp of telepathy.

Divine – By focusing on a goal, Drake can discover the exact location of an object or person through meditative concentration. Requires total concentration and stillness to use, and takes minutes to complete. Any movement or interruption cancels the divination.

-Other: YES, for everyone that is wondering or pointing fingers, I got the idea for Drake’s wings, and even his appearance (and picture) from Tales of Symphonia. I thought it would be appropriate, since the main enemy in the game is the leader of the CRUXIS organization XD
Old 02-21-2011, 04:12 PM
Tombi Offline

Accepted, of course, Shenny! It's fine ♥ I'm actually in the process of summarizing everything that's happened, which will go in a post on the first page of the RP thread, so don't worry. The Guardians have only just found Cho, so you're not behind~

Old 02-21-2011, 05:42 PM
Gaby Offline

Hurpdurp, I was wondering when someone would call me out on that. xD Funny thing is Kratos is a sort of double agent, so it's fitting he'd be a good guy. xDD Like Sensei said, accepted. C:

Skype is afrosonfire
Steam is afrosonfire
PSN is UBOAAAAA-

Now you know. <3
Old 03-05-2011, 07:18 AM
bleepbloop Offline

Send a message via AIM to bleepbloop

omg omg omg i remember this way back when.... i just never joined but but i will now :P i haven't been on in ages but im going to be more active now :) anywho reserve me for a cruxis grunty dood and a neutral guy ima have my su done sometime tomorrow

My awesome nooby Urpg stats -==-==- my awesome nooby ASB stats i'm accepting all aim battles just pm me if you want one
Old 03-08-2011, 03:35 AM
bleepbloop Offline

Send a message via AIM to bleepbloop

omg sorry for the double post, and lateness for the su but im finished now, but im only going with one dude... might finish the other later but for now its just the one, if the su's still open :)

Name: Vorath Maze
Race: human…. Ridiculously tough human….

Personality
He carries himself confidently and proudly. Vorath is the type of person who will do just about anything he wants whenever he wants to, whether it be a kind, caring act like helping out homeless people, or as immoral and ruthless as murder. He doesn’t give a flying frik about what others think of him, which has earned him quite a few enemies. Vorath can be a bit vain at time but mainly has a laid back personality however, just taking what the world tosses at him. He doesn’t mind having people boss him about that is until it starts to annoy him. However, Vorath does have a fiery temper; when he goes into one of his rages, he’s near impossible to stop. He hates weakness in a person and won’t hesitate to strike before thinking everything through. Other than that, Vorath is easy to get along with just as long as he doesn’t get the urge to kill, which he won’t think twice on doing.

Appearance
Vorath stands at 6’1’’ and weighs at 175 pounds. He’s lean and muscular with a look like a pro boxer. He has short, fuzzy pure white hair and deep set eyes that are different colors. The left is a piercing bright blue while the other is a dull, lustrous grayish brown. His dark muscular skin is marred only by a thick scar that runs down from his left shoulder down to his elbow. He wears a pale white tank top and worn blue jeans, dislikes wearing any sort of shoes and looks like he won’t think twice about either saving your life or ending it.

History
Vorath life was a constant battle from the day he was born until now. He grew up on the streets and saw enough violence, death, hatred and other atrocities that he could care less about the world around him. He was a fighter from the get go, when growing up others used to pick on him because he seemed different from the rest of the people around him. He has never lost a fight which effectively stopped people trying to get an advantage on him. However because of this, he earned a lot of enemies, now instead of one on one fights, people started to gang up on him for different reasons now; revenge. And yet he still never lost a fight, even when it seemed the odds were stacked against him.

One day a boxing coach found him in the middle of a fight between four guys all with steel bats, brass knuckles, and other such weapons. What he saw that day amazed him, as Vorath stared down his opponents, they encircled him and attack all at once. He was able to easily dispatch the four in a matter of minutes. The coach never saw anything like it he decided train him to be a pro boxer, he just couldn’t let such talent go to waste on the streets, it would be a crime against humanity. He boldly approached him as Vorath was putting the finishing touches on his opponents and introduced himself. Vorath took him up on his offer and joined his gym; he was on the verge of getting his pro license when it happened. On his way to go to the gym for some last minute training when he found his gym burning. Vorath, never before caring about anyone or anything before in his life, ran towards the gym in a panic. The devastation he saw as he dashed in, not caring about his own safety brought out his old rage. His fellow gym mates that were the closest thing he ever had to a family, he found dead, he burst into the office where his coach was, and found him on the floor blood oozing from a gun wound in his head and quite dead. A wave of grief so great that it immobilized him washed over Vorath, leaving him empty. Then he felt rage at whoever did this a rage so great it burst forth in a wave of energy so vast that it reduced the gym and everything in it to ash.

He lost consciousness, and woke up two weeks later in the Newbrook Medical Center. When he woke up, he felt groggy, disoriented and wondered where the hell he was. As the memory of what happened returned to him, a new wave of grief swept through his body. As he lay on his bed for what seemed like hours, he contemplated what to do. A new feeling rushed through him like venom, he wanted revenge and he would stop at nothing to get it. After getting released from the hospital, he searched for whom ever had destroyed his home. But it was all in vain, he later found out that the gang who did it was disbanded. He now wonders the streets of Eternia with a feeling of hopeless loss doing whatever he feels like when he feels like doing it.

Weapons
all Vorath caries are his fists

Abilities

Shadow jabs: they are a punch thrown at such speed the human eye can’t keep up with it. When Vorath throws a succession of these you can’t tell which the actual punch is, or which is just shadow.

Nova Blast: Voraths ultimate ability. He lets his emotions grow out of control and when they reach breaking point, especially rage, a blast of energy bursts forth demolishing everything in a fifteen to fifty foot radius. The down side of using this technique is that it severely weakens him. It can take anywhere from a few days to a month to recover from using this ability. The up side is that not much can survive a nova blast.

Side note: due to his erratic persona, it can be a challenge to get his emotions to boil at times, and at others it happens so fast that he has no control over what happens.

Chaos Control!!!! Wait no, that’s sonic :P anywho Voraths last ability is his ability to sense other peoples aura (yes I know this is taken straight from the Pokemon series, so sue me >:I but in my defense, what sort of fighter maniac like this can’t sense aura at least a little bit?). he can ‘feel out’ where other people are and being able to see others aura, can see it fluctuate when they’re lying or about to attack. So it’s hard to lie to him kay peeps?

Other
his theme is the meow mix song, it’s the mostes eipik song evarrrrrrrrr!!!! 8DDD that and at the moment, he can vary to either side. all it will take is a slight push to set him towards corruption or goodness.

My awesome nooby Urpg stats -==-==- my awesome nooby ASB stats i'm accepting all aim battles just pm me if you want one