Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Anime/Movies/Manga

Pokemon: Anime/Movies/Manga Talk about the Pokemon anime, movies and manga. NOTE: It's possible that there may be discussions in here that may spoil something for you if you haven't seen that episode/movie/manga before. Please use the spoiler code when appropriate.

Old 01-16-2011, 01:02 AM
Professor Geoffrey Offline

Send a message via AIM to Professor Geoffrey
Default [SPOILERS] Victini and the Black Hero: Zekrom

SPOILER ALERT. You've been warned.

I must admit. This movie does look impressive. Not only was Black and White another chance to jump-start the games, but the Best Wishes series is a chance to bring the anime back to life. Likewise, movie fourteen, or rather "Victini and the Black Hero: Zekrom," as it was confirmed for Japan, will star Unova legendary Pokémon Victini and Zekrom, and of course, Ash Ketchum and Pikachu, along with his new sidekicks, Iris and Dent.

Not very much information has been given out yet about the plot. But obviously, as it so happens in every Pokémon movie preceding this one, there is something wrong, and Ash, Pikachu and company are there to save the day again. Why is Zekrom a lone wolf for this movie? Why does Reshiram not seem to be present? What does Victini's presence in the movie tell us? I guess we'll find out soon enough in the months leading up to July 16, 2011, the Japanese theater date.

http://pokemon-movie.jp

By clicking the link, you have access to the Japanese site, movie trailer, where other awesome spoilers and character profiles can be seen. ^_^

~Professor Geoffrey