Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Creative Writing

Creative Writing Share your fan fiction, stories, poems, essays, editorials, song lyrics, or any other related written work. All written must be your creation. Start a new thread, and keep replying to that thread as you add on more chapters. Anyone can join in at anytime.

Old 01-11-2011, 01:20 AM
AlexShletdski Offline

Default Pokemons Vs Humans

This story is about the PokeHuman war, long ago this war started, pokemon used to be freinds with the human race until a couple hundred years ago when a evil human named Caeva killed thousands of pokemon in chambers he built, this caused the pokemon to wage war on the humans, ever since then the two races have fought for dominance, but there are still some pokemon and human that still are freindly, these people have tried ever since the war to convince both sides to stop fighting and be freinds again, though this has failed every time they still try to bring peace.

(I need ideas)

Last edited by AlexShletdski; 01-11-2011 at 01:20 AM. Reason: Title Change
Old 01-11-2011, 01:29 AM
AlexShletdski Offline

Default Re: Pokemons Vs Humans

Chapter 1: A new enemy.

Captains Log (January 5th 2053)

The front line has been destroyed the bastiodons has pushed us back into the mountains so the steelix's and ground pokemon may come forth and attack us, we will try not to peace talk with these bastards, them and there reackless kind can banish from the earth. Caeva that retched fiend, why did he have to start this? Why did he have to kill all those pokemon in an attempt to cause destruction? I personally think it was because he thought that the human race was much better off without those pokemon, and that we could beat him, what was he thinking? a bunch of humans with weapons against beasts with unimaginable powers? he must've been crazy, or even insane to think of such an Idea!
Captains Log PT. 2 (february 13th 2053)

What we hoped for is finally happening, our soldiers have pushed the pokemon back and our side is finally, for the first time since the war has started is winning! We celebrated the evening by going down to the bar for a couple of drinks, then we went back to the base and settled down for the night, Them damn soldiers did good I tell you, did good enough for them to retreat not us! well.... at least we won a battle, but the war? far from over, though I hate the pokemon and Caeva, I still wish we could end this, those pokefreinds, the ones that befreinds them have tried, but it has always failed, we have tried there ideas for peacetalk but the pokemon do not accept the offer, they responce to the peacetalk is a massacre at a small town or a burning of houses. What are we gonna do?

Captains Log PT.3 (july 19th 2053)

The enemy line has gotten stronger, there new commander Dialga is wiping us out quickly, even our nuclear bombs barely match up to the Beasts attacks, but the good news is our scientists are developing weapons that could hurt the creature, this would hopefully help us succeed in the war, and win, though I am not saying we will win and I am not saying we will lose, but I am saying we were winning, but with there new commander, were losing, hopefully they finish the technology before it is too late, and we all die....

Last edited by AlexShletdski; 01-11-2011 at 01:46 AM.
Old 01-14-2011, 03:35 PM
camds Offline

Default Re: Pokemons Vs Humans

Please just post the story in normal sized font and in normal colours
without underlining it all.
This makes it a lot easier to read as it strains the eyes to read all
of this.

On the otherhand I am intrested to see where this goes, please continue.

"if you close your eyes, you see darkness, but if you keep them
closed for long enough, you see light"