Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 01-13-2011, 02:58 PM
Chromatic Alchemist Offline

Send a message via AIM to Chromatic Alchemist
Default Re: [RP] KH: Into the Void

((I really hate how my computer shuts off right in the middle of my entry. Dx))

Xylke
Twilight Town
Nobody

Before the male could answer, the redhead who casted Last Light came rushing towards the two boys, yelling, "Hey! Hey!" Xylke sighed and stepped back to let the girl care for the other boy-- but she actually turned right to him and got right in his face. He instinctively placed his hand behind his back to summon his Keyblade is things got serious. After listening to a long lecture about what he should have done, the girl looked back at the other boy and asked if he was alright. Xylke simply waited until she had finished and then coughed to attract her attention, though she probably wouldn't bother with a cough. He began, "I'd say I'm sorry, but I'm honestly not. Your emotions and actions obviously differ from mine, possibly because I have no emotions to power my actions. Anyways, Roxas or Ventus is clearly fine now with the help of your blue-haired friend. To my next point, I never snapped at her, I simply threw in what I knew. And as for your attack, fair enough. But remember this: to help close the rift, which is why we're here, presumably, you need all the Keyblade wielders you can get, and I just so happen to have one."

Now finished with his retort, Xylke stood back and waited for the girl to strike. He had no intentions of getting harmed by someone who wasn't a Heartless, Nobody, or evil being.

l links l

Last edited by Chromatic Alchemist; 01-13-2011 at 03:18 PM.
Old 01-13-2011, 04:34 PM
Sealboy Offline

Send a message via AIM to Sealboy Send a message via MSN to Sealboy Send a message via Skype™ to Sealboy

Axelon
Twilight Town
Half Heartless, Half Human

"Hey, you," as I attempted to make my getaway, I was stopped by a male in a black cloak. He stood in front of me, blocking my way. I wasn't going to try and get around him, I wanted to hear what he had to say. I guess I was polite like that.

"Excuse me, but... are you a Heartless?" With emotions, I may have been surprised, or shocked or whatever other emotions would relate. However, my face was as blank as a blank canvas. Neutral facial expression, that was how I will always look. Until I can find, and fix, myself.

"You give off the aura of one. Or something similar, I can't tell." It took me only a few seconds to think this over. Heartless... That word was so familiar... but I couldn't remember it. The memory is coming back to me, but it's not there yet. Eventually... Eventually...

I was about to reply when the female with red hair approached us. She looked to the male and ranted on about how he was being rude etcetera. She was right, the male had been fairly rude back there, and still he was being rude now. His tone, I believe, was the cause of this. I noticed his hand behind his back, and I became interested. He was being cautious. If she were to hit him, which she rightly deserved to, she would be attacked by whatever the male hid behind his back.

"Look, I saw what happened back there when I set off Last Light's full-circle blast, are you okay? 'Cause if you're sick, you should tell someone. I was really sick as a kid, it got me hurt all the time, I hated it. I mean, I know I have no right to boss you around, but I can't stand the thought of someone being sick like I was and not having someone know, then get hurt because of it. I just... Are you okay?" I understood what she was saying. She cared for people she didn't even know. I predicted that she barely got out of the house due to her never-ending illness. If she was cured, can I be?

My gloved claw was still 'burning', and I had the feeling these 'Heartless' were evil. I don't know why, but that word comes to mind when I think of the word 'Heartless'. Evil... And if they were to see my claw, how would they react? Badly, I anticipated. I may be a 'threat'.

"Thank you for your concern, but I'm fine, really," I said. My face was still neutral, making it seem as if I genuinely did not mean it. Without realising, I moved my gloved hand closer to my back, hiding it so no one could gaze continuously at it. I had held it when in pain, and the girl might start to stare at it, wanting to have a look and see if I was okay. I wouldn't let that happen. I did not want any... Complications.

"And you," I said, turning to the male. The girl had given me the time to think about my answer to him. "You are incorrect. I am not what you think I am," I didn't say the word 'Heartless' as the female had not heard the male ask me the question earlier, and I didn't want her growing suspicious too.

I walked around the male and, as I walked off, hiding my gloved hand, I whispered in his ear,

"Give the woman some respect, and put that away," it seemed... The right thing to do. You do not always need emotions to know what the right and wrongs of the world are. Only to express yourself, and certain reactions to certain situations will you need emotions, and facial expressions to seem genuine in conversation.

Click the image above to check out my YouTube Channel - it'd mean a lot.
Old 01-14-2011, 06:17 AM
Enkaku_Kumori Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Enkaku_Kumori

((YayfinalexamsareoversoIcanfinallypostinthisdamne dthing! ))

Saxoris
Destiny Islands
Nobody

"Oi, where'd you come from?" Saxoris asked as Artemis--the little child who reminded him so much of Namine--plopped down right next to him as the Nameless One went away. Jeez, she was worse that Ziaxim. At least Ziaxim made some noise at least half the time. He stiffened when she preceded to grab a handful of his cloak. "Hey now, don't be doin' that clingy stuff or anything." He mumbled scooting a bit away, but not really far enough for Artemis to relinquish her grip on him.

The tide came rushing back, nearly five feet shorter than where it would have originally washed up, and almost looked as it it were dragged back. Saxoris could see the silver forms of the Nameless Ones darting to and fro, looking like a flock of silver birds. He really had no idea what they were doing, they kept rushing to the Void and coming back out, but apparently there was nothing to do in there so he really had no idea why they were doing that. "Hey, shorty," he muttered suddenly, hooking his arms around his knees and resting his head on them. "Don't you ever feel like that everything were doing is completely pointless? Look at this place, it's all but dead. even the Nameless Ones say so. You can't help but think about why you're here then, when you can be off doing something else, saving a place that actually has a chance to be saved."

As if to prove his point, the eastern side of the main island suddenly started to crumble. In the half-light of the Void, it slowly broke apart and fell into the see. The ripples that formed were all dragged towards the Void. Chunks of the broken island started to float up into the air, pulled along by the Void's ever-persistent power. The Nameless Ones all buzzed around like a swarm of upset bees, their collective thoughts all brushing lightly in Saxoris' head. Gods, that felt weird.

He could feel the vibrations of two sets of footsteps running towards them. He turned, fully expecting to see Ziaxim and Karxy, and was a bit shocked to instead find Ammy and Oki running for them. "Oh, it's terrible Akai-chan!" Ammy wailed before she was even within speaking distance of them. She skidded to a halt a few feet away, spraying sand on them (eliciting a loud "Hey!" from Saxoris) and nearly falling on her face. In her hair, Issun was bouncing up and down furiously, his green aura flaring brihgter as he screamed out how the stupid islands were dead anyway so they might as well get the hell away before they all died as well. Oki was the only silent one, but he kept glancing back and forth between the destroyed section of the island and the Void.

"Stop calling me Akai-chan," Saxoris growled dangerously. He brushed some sand out of his hair. "Look, I know the islands are going but--"

"It's not that!" Ammy interrupted and shook her head. "The Nameless One have told me that we need to seal the Void over here immediately. It's starting to spread to other places!"

"It already was in other places," Saxoris replied, not really understanding what she was getting at.

"It's worse," Oki said tonelessly. "There are actual breaches starting, particularly in those in-between worlds."

"Crap," Saxoris muttered.

"Exactly."

"Saxoris! Did you see that?! There are these cracks in the ground, they're totally coming this way!" Kyra shouted, bursting out of the woods with Ziaxim following close behind her. For a Nobody, she looked rather upset in contrast to the forever calm Ziaxim. "The Nameless Ones said--"

WE SAY THAT YOU TRY TO FIX THIS HOLE, BUT CANNOT SEE THE POINT, two Nameless Ones interrupted. One was like a macabre imitation of ancient samurai armor, while the other resembled a human-horse hybrid. It obvious all of the Nameless Ones were speaking, their voices overlapped each other even in telepathy. THIS WORLD IS DEAD ANYWAY. WE CAN ONLY ASK THAT YOU SEAL THIS TEAR UP AS BEST AS YOU POSSIBLY CAN. THERE ARE OTHER WORLDS MORE IMPORTANT TO SAVE THAN THIS ONE.

The words were harsh and uncaring, and if Saxoris had not known that Nameless Ones usually sounded harsh and uncaring then he probably would have bashed the two soundlessly over their heads. Ziaxim just sighed and tapped his cane into the sand. The two Nameless Ones hovered lower, giving off such an overwhelming aura of power that for a moment it was like being smothered. COME ON, WE MUST GO INTO THE VOID. They chanted and landed, obviously an indication for the others to climb on. Ammy cleared the gap in a single leap. THEN YOU MUST GO TO THE TOWNS OF TWILIGHT AND TRAVERSE. THEY ARE IN DANGER.

Twilight Town

As if their words were some sort of cue, suddenly the ground shook as if it were being hit by an earthquake. It wasn't just an ordinary shake though, the very foundations of the city trembled as a gigantic crack ripped across the earth and town. Mirroring the movements exactly, the sky started to rip as well. But it was a horrible, awful rip, the kind of sound space makes when the barrier between two dimensions are forced open. Now instead of the regular blue sky of Twilight Town, there was a swirling silver mass that was without a doubt destroying the sky around it.

Silver forms suddenly streaked across the sky, appearing out of nowhere. The elegant and alien forms of the Nameless Ones hovered madly over the town, and one detached itself from the others and went to hover over the ones it could sense were keyblade wielders. IT IS LUCKY YOU WERE HERE AT THE RIGHT TIME, KEYBLADE WIELDERS, it said, the harmonics of the other voices blending until the "voice" was reminiscent of an ominous iron bell. IT SEEMS THAT YOUR TIME HAS COME. THE WORLDS ARE FALLING APART, AND UNLESS YOU WANT YOUR PRECIOUS TWILIGHT TOWN TO BE DESTROYED THEN YOU MUST COME WITH US.

Traverse Town

In the other town, the Void made its presence known in a different, but certainly no less dramatic way. All at once the sky split open with that horrible ripping noise of something that was happening outside all the laws of nature, and suddenly the roofs of all the buildings in the Second District were torn off and flew into the sky. The bell tower quaked and cracked at its foundations. Normally Traverse Town was dark, but the silver light lit up everything in a sickly way. The moon started to crumble.

The Heartless in the town went beserk. They started to screech and run about, as if something about the Void were driving them crazy. Seconds later a wave of power obliterated nearly a third of them, forcing them to flee into whatever realm they came from.

PESTS, one of the Nameless Ones spat, coming into view over one of the buildings. Its wings had a very insect-like feel to it, and the multiple things on its neck and chest looked for all the worlds like silver eyes. Its head--or what seemed to be its head, since it was certainly where a head should be--tilted up. THE TEAR IS STLL NEW. IF GET TO IT SOON, THEN WE MIGHT BE ABLE TO CLOSE IT BEFORE IT GETS OUT OF CONTROL.

((Leave it to a weird space-destroying Void to ruin your day.))

█████░░░
█████░░░
▁▁▁▁▁▁░
C/ ▪ |▪|░✧░
██ ◡’ノ░░░
███v█░░░
███ █░░░ This comment reminds me of a puzzle...
----
Dear Edward Cullen,
You sneak into little girls' rooms and you live forever.
How original.
-Peter Pan
----
Old 01-14-2011, 08:30 PM
Sealboy Offline

Send a message via AIM to Sealboy Send a message via MSN to Sealboy Send a message via Skype™ to Sealboy

((I won't be able to post until Tuesday, so someone feel free to bunny Axelon. Whoever wants to do it though, could you PM me? I just want you to include some stuff when you post for me.

I can get on by mobile, but it would take ages to post. I'm round my dads this weekend and he doesn't have internet so… yeah. =P))

Old 01-14-2011, 09:02 PM
Winter Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Winter

Aqua and Amber
Twilight Town
Humans

Amber glared at Xylke, and opened her mouth to say something just as there was a loud rumbling sound and the ground shook, she was shocked to see a massive crack stretching across the area they had all stood near a few minutes before, and she was relieved to see Aqua and the boy she was with weren't too close to it, a yard or to away, but that was close enough.

Aqua looked over and almost froze they had only escaped falling by a little bit of distance, then she looked up the the sky and gasped. She acted on pure instinct, she grabbed Roxas's arm a pulled him away, towards Amber and the others in time to hear Amber speak. "Okay, I'll bite, what the heck just happened?" She asked as silver shapes darted out of the sky, saying it was a rip in the void that they needed to close, and they needed to come with the Nameless Ones if they wanted to save Twilight Town. "How did I know it wouldn't be long...?" Amber asked, looked at the odd creatures and nodding. "Of course we want to save Twilight Town, what do we need to do?" She asked calmly, though she was almost panicking inside.

Kamui and Mirelle
Traverse Town
Nobodies

"Well that was fast." Kamui sighed, grabbing Mirelle's shoulders to steady her and keep the smaller Nobody from falling. "It seems we'll be working together sooner than any of us thought. Let's just hope this won't be the last time we end up working together." He sighed while Mirelle stared at the moon, green eyes filled with horror.

"Everything's so unstable..." She whispered, Kamui's grip on her shoulders tightened sharply before he let her go. Mirelle blinked and shook her head, and sighing. "Well at least the Heartless numbers depleting is a good thing from all this bad." She tried to point out.

Artemis
Destiny Islands
???

Saxoris had scooted away from her, but Artemis kept her fistful of red as though it anchored her to the dying world. Her fist clenched sharply when Saxoris asked her the question of whether or not she found everything pointless. The small girl shook her head slowly, staring at the flitting silver shapes, then tilting her head to look back at Saxoris. "No, all worlds are worth saving. Even as dead as they may seem, I don't believe in giving up until it's actually over. Maybe that how I was before, or maybe it's the way I am now because of what I am, but I just don't feel like hope should be given up until--" She was broken off by more arrivals, cringing towards Saxoris hen Ammy sprayed them with sand, using her free arm to shield her face. She listened to the conversation, and sighed. The distress was clear on her face, it seemed they were giving up on this world. Then it also seemed flying was going to be required, and she paled even more than seemed possible. She twisted herself so that she managed to press her tiny form into Saxoris's back without ever letting go of his jacket. "I don't want to fly. I really, really don't wanna fly." She muttered to herself, closing her eyes tightly and leaning her head into the Nobody's back, looking like she was ready to snap.

Banner by me! | My dA | My FF.Net
Old 01-14-2011, 09:52 PM
Dr Robotnik Offline

Roxas
Twilight Town
Nobody

Now Roxas was confused. A rift of some sort had opened up over Twilight Town, and it looked like... well... Roxas didn't want to say what it looked like. This is what happens when we die, kiddo. Try to keep that from happening, huh? Roxas put his mind back to what was happening as the girl-- Aqua-- pulled him behind her in a protective way. They seemed to know what was happening, but it didn't help his confusion-- or anger-- at the situation.

"What's going on? What's gonna happen to Twilight Town?" Roxas asked, glaring at the silver... things. Did they open that hole in the sky? Why would somebody do something like that? What was going on? And then there was the other kid... Ventus... but that was something he could bring up later.

Sora & Kairi
Traverse Town
Humans

"Nice to meet you guys," Sora replied, only to be interrupted by the whole of Traverse suddenly shaking violently as one of the rifts opened over second district. So that was what they were up against...

"Is that... one of the voids...?" Kairi asked, apparently a bit frightened. This was her first time facing a threat of any scale, much less something this big. Sora just shrugged.

"I guess it is," Sora answered, when one of those nameless things appeared over a building and said something about closing the rift. But who was he calling a pest? "Talk about yourself if you're gonna insult somebody! You can tell us how to close it without being a jerk about it, you know!"
Old 01-15-2011, 01:44 AM
Charmander009 Offline
WFL Official

Send a message via AIM to Charmander009

(OOC: Er... I'm still not sure if Thalia's accepted...)

Aletha & Thalia
Traverse Town
Human (Icarus) & Nobody

Aletha was relieved when the Corridor opened up once more to the realm of light. She staggered out onto a cobble-stone road as she took in a deep breath. Meanwhile, Thalia walked from the bubbling darkness like nobody's business (er, no pun intended), not looking at all effected by their mode of transportation.

The strange Icarus took a look around before saying, "Are we too late to the party?"

Aletha--fighting to regain what dignity she had--finally straightened up and glanced about as well. She and her friend had ended up a world much different from the one they just left. It was a tightly packed city, with old-fashioned cottages bunched closely together beneath a starry night sky. It must have been a peaceful place--though currently all heck was being unleashed. The entire place was soon light up with a sickly white light as a terrible noise filled the air. Aletha and Thalia looked up to see a streak racing across the sky, as if it was being torn apart like a piece of cloth. The moon, once shining brightly, was beginning to crumble.

"What's going on?" Aletha gaped, watching the roofs from a different district fly into the air.

Thalia was silent for a while, then suggested, "It must be here..."

"What?"

Before the Nobody could further explain, Heartless began scurrying through the streets.

"Monsters!" Aletha exclaimed, summoning her golden keyblade: Hopeful Heart. She would have raced towards them, but her companion lifted up an arm to bar her way.

"Don't waste your breath. Look what they're doing."

Aletha growled under her breath, but listened to what Thalia said. Then, she noticed. The Heartless weren't even trying to attack them. They were fleeing...

"What's wrong with them?" she asked, looking a little disappointed. No key-slinging today, it looked like...

Thalia's head suddenly jerked up as she seemed to sense something. She abruptly grabbed Aletha by the wrist and pulled her forward, urging, "Come on."

Grunting a protest, Aletha reluctantly followed, and the two raced out from the tiny alley from which they emerged--out into the main square of the First district. A group of kids were standing around the front door to the world, but Aletha didn't take much notice of them at first. She was distracted as a Nameless One came into her sight from over the roof of the cottages. They were so strange, so... bug-like, with thier plated armor and wings an such. Stranger still was the way they spoke...

THE TEAR IS STILL NEW. IF GET TO IT SOON, THEN WE MIGHT BE ABLE TO CLOSE IT BEFORE IT GETS OUT OF CONTROL.

"Talk about yourself if you're gonna insult somebody!" some boy from the group of teens shouted back at the Nameless One. "You can tell us how to close it without being a jerk about it, you know!"

"I guess they must be the 'other' help effort," Thalia muttered to Aletha, raising her eyebrow in an unamused fashion.

Aletha glanced over at them, taking a closer look. The boy who had spoken had spiky brown hair and baggy clothes with all sorts of odd zippers and belts on them, and next to him stood a girl in a pink outfit with red hair. The other two, a tall boy who seemed to prefer the color black and a girl with vibrant blue hair, were eying the moon and fleeing Heartless.

"Well," Aletha spoke up, feeling the need to let herself be known, though she addressed the Nameless One. "We're here now--where's this new tear?"

Thalia folded her arms, appearing to be bored or uninterested, but she was curious about one thing: was this Nameless One going to let them do all the work? Was it even going to bother telling them what to do? She had the feeling that the creatures--or whatever they were--didn't really like the 'helpers' they were beginning to depend upon. But hey, beggers can't be choosers.

Old 01-16-2011, 01:46 AM
Saraibre Ryu Offline
Drasconis Deviantus

Nusquam Esque, AKA Ne
Tranverse Town
Unknown

There she stood, at the pinnacle against the crumbling moon. The dust from her body shifted endlessly like some sort of haze. Bits of her robes were torn off like some heavy wind was ripping away at it endlessly, but she however remained just as covered. Pale green lights stared at what was the rift of the Void, and followed it to what was’t, but in her head, would soon be. Once she had everything to the void, she could be free of this terrible torture. Just existing was agony.

Ne, the only one born of Nothing. True, nothing. Nobodies weren’t even close to what she was. Ne was to make sure the Void continued and consumed and obliterated. That way, she could go back to that nothing. Anything that tried to stop it was to become a part of the nothing she had come from. At least, that’s what nothing had told her.

Ne turned around, hearing the faintest of yelling from across town. Her pale eyes stared far across the way, seeing a few humanoids, as far as she was concerned. That was the extent of her recognition. They were humanoids, soon to be more of nothing than anything.

The entity looked down below her, a stray dog fleeing from a nearby area. She stared at it until she could no longer fathom where it had gone. After awhile, part of her became thinner, and she started to look like some hovering ghost. Bits of black and grey began to form into four other shapes, something that resembled the dog she had just seen. They were thin, ragged looking, and carried the same pale green eyes she did. These Void Hounds were part of Ne, they would not die, but if weakened enough, they would revert back to her ‘body’ should such an unlikely thing happen.

Their sticky, almost molten-like snouts opened, bearing smoking grey fangs. They carried the same ambient, empty haze Ne did. They were well the size of the average car. Rather big, but Ne was now weaker, and had to retreat somewhere safe and undetected. She floated well into the epicenter area of where the Void had started to rip initially. If there was a possibility that anything could try and prevent the void from closing...Ne would have time to flee and be undetected by whatever that thing may have been.

As for the four hounds, they started off in different directions, black ashy trails only appearing for a second after every heavy paw touched the ground. They would help extend the Void, and bring this known nexus for the lost to an end. With that, it would be a major step forward for her to be able to return back to nothing.

OOC: If someone wants to find a very very large monster dog in Tranverse town...feel free. Just remember, since they are a part of Ne, I've got full control of them.
Old 01-16-2011, 09:43 PM
Enkaku_Kumori Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Enkaku_Kumori

Ziaxim, Saxoris, Kyra, Ammy, and Oki
Destiny Islands
Nobodies, Keyblade wielder and Human

"Oh, um, hey Artemis, flying's not all that bad." Saxoris stammered, trying frantically to calm the girl down before she would have an all out panic attack. Gods that was the last thing he needed. He was bad enough with dealing with people already. "I mean, I won't let you fall, if that's what you're scared of." He ignored the small smile Ziaxim was giving him (the one that said that he was storing away every one of Saxoris' words for future blackmail purposes) and told himself that he would threaten his friend later.

COME ON, TIME IS OF THE ESSENCE. The Nameless Ones chanted, the insistent tone of their voices like a physical pull.

Saxoris shot Karxy a look that clearly said "Help me!" and almost sighed in relief when the girl smiled widely. She suddnely summoned Nocturne into existence, the violin's white and silver colors almost a perfect match to the Void. "It won't be that bad, Artemis," she said calmingly. "I can control Sound, and I can calm you, if you like. It won't hurt at all, in fact you'll barely feel anything."

One of the Nameless Ones hovered closer, and saxoris got the message clearly. He quickly apologized to Artemis and began climbing onto the Nameless One's back. It was the horse looking thing, and the spike-like wings protruding from its back gave many handholds to hold onto. He saw Karxy scrambling after them, somehow managing to seat herself right beside them while carrying a violin. Ziaxim joined Ammy and Oki on the other one.

LET US GO INTO THE VOID, the Nameless Ones said, taking off into the air. It was gentle and effortless. HUMAN, YOU MIGHT BE AFFECTED.

"I don't care," Oki said, gripping his ride tightly.

As they rose, Karxy started to play a slow, quiet tune. It threaded its way through the air, like questing fingers that wrapped around everyone's ears like spiderwebs. Saxoris could literally feel his anxiety plummet until he wanted to do nothing more than sleep. "Karxy, yer overdoin' it." He muttered.

"I am not," Karxy said, her delicate eyebrows frowning. "You're just tired because you haven't slept in four days. And yes, I do know you haven't been sleeping. I'm not stupid."

Saxoris snapped his eyes open and turned to deliver a retort, when there was suddenly a odd "pulling" feeling that tugged at everyone. Sort of like the world had suddenly shifted and was now readjusting itself. Nameless Ones flew around them until there were scores of them, and the the dark sky changed to silver as they went further and further into the Void. Saxoris himself had not idea where the "ground" was, so when the Nameless Ones landed it caused a bit of a jolt.

HERE, the Nameless Ones said. WE ARE HERE, AND NOW IT IS TIME TO FULFILL YOUR DUTY.

Twilight Town

The Nameless One turned to the one that had addressed it, the Keyblade wielder it knew was Amber. YOU COME WITH US, INTO THE VOID. It knelt down and lowered its wings so they could use them as ladders. IT IS ONLY INSIDE OF THE VOID WHERE YOU CAN HEAL THE DAMAGE. WE CAN CARRY YOU INSIDE OF THE VOID.

Traverse Town

The bug-like Nameless One tilted its head at the human who had yelled at it. This was one of the Keyblade wielders, quite powerful, according to its aura. WE BELIEVE YOU ARE MISTAKEN, the voices said. EVEN THOUGH OUR POWERS GREATLY SURPASS YOURS, WE ARE NOT ADRESSNG YOU AS PESTS. THESE HEARTLESS, ON THE OTHER HAND, ARE LIKE FLIES THAT MUST BE DESTROYED IF ANYTHING IS TO GET DONE. The Heartless had already fled, but the vague feeling of disgust--if the Nameless Ones could have feelings--still remained.

Another silver figure appeared, circling over the group in an effortless hover. The "head" was tiny and arrow-shaped, with a huge beak-like extension that was as nearly as long as the body itself. It had more "wings" than arms, but the most disturbing thing was that there was what looked like another head somewhere on its back. Suddenly it threw its head back and shrieked. It was a horrible sound that sounded like glass breaking and metal being shredded apart. ABOMINATION!!! It yelled, a single voice. THERE IS AN ABOMINATION RUNNING LOOSE. THE VOID HAD CREATED SOMETHING. SOMETHING LIKE US.

LIKE US? Hundreds of whispers echoes through the minds of the humans and Nameless Ones. CREATED FROM THE VOID, LIKE US? WHAT IS THIS? IT IS SPREADING THE VOID! ABOMINATION!! IT MUST BE DESTROYED!!! All of the Nameless Ones except the two mobilized like fighter jets going in for the kill. They scoured the city, hunting after the hounds and the thing that made them.

The bug Nameless One fanned its wings. IT IS NOT IMPORTANT, THE OTHERS SHALL TAKE CARE OF IT. WE SHALL TAKE YOU INTO THE VOID, WHERE YOU CAN USE YOUR KEYS OF POWER TO SEAL THE VOID. GET ON OUR BACKS.

((Oh and btw, Thalia is accepted, Char.))

█████░░░
█████░░░
▁▁▁▁▁▁░
C/ ▪ |▪|░✧░
██ ◡’ノ░░░
███v█░░░
███ █░░░ This comment reminds me of a puzzle...
----
Dear Edward Cullen,
You sneak into little girls' rooms and you live forever.
How original.
-Peter Pan
----
Old 01-16-2011, 11:48 PM

Xylke
Twilight Town
Nobody

As the male walked past Xylke, who was now letting him go, he told him to put away whatever he had behind his back; however, he had nothing in his hands. So not to anger the male, he dropped his hand back to his side. After this brief moment, the redhead looked as though her stare was going to split him in half, but before she could say anything a loud almost ripping-sucking noise began. Only then did Nameless Ones like Xylke had previously encountered appeared and explained the current situation: simply put everybody has to come with the Nameless Ones. After finishing, both the redhead and Roxas/Ventus responded to the Nameless Ones, but the chose only to acknowledge the girl, lowering it's wing to allow the Keyblade wielders passage to The Void.

"Sounds like a plan," Xylke said, "at least for now." Turning back to the male ho had stopped to listen to the Nameless Ones, he said, "Hey, you should stick around. Another Keyblade wielder for the cause wouldn't be a waste."

l links l
Old 01-17-2011, 06:28 PM
Sealboy Offline

Axelon
Twilight Town
Half Human, Half Heartless

I started to walk away, wanting to go forward onto the journey that would eventually help me to fix myself. However, a loud ripping, rumbling sound drew my attention towards the sky. There, I saw what seemed to be a mixture of colours, mostly silver, creating a rip in the sky. As soon as the rip appeared, the ground began to crack, creating the zigzag patterns that were similar to the one on the tip of my hood. A crack appeared in between my feet, and only then did I figure out that this world was soon about to end.

"IT IS LUCKY YOU WERE HERE AT THE RIGHT TIME, KEYBLADE WIELDERS," a strange figure appeared before them, speaking the same words all of the other creatures in the distance were speaking. Their voices were a painful sound, piercing the ears with their sharp voices, they soon began to speak at the same time, almost sounding harmonic in a way.

"IT SEEMS THAT YOUR TIME HAS COME. THE WORLDS ARE FALLING APART, AND UNLESS YOU WANT YOUR PRECIOUS TWILIGHT TOWN TO BE DESTROYED THEN YOU MUST COME WITH US," I thought hard on this. I held nothing precious to me, I cannot remember anything. Did I ever hold anything precious to me?

I turned away, about to leave when the rude male said,

"Hey, you should stick around. Another Keyblade wielder for the cause wouldn't be a waste," I pondered on this. Would it be wrong for me to leave them at this needy time? This town was strange, I awoke here, and I like this place. I should save it, but afterwards I must find myself. I must.

I turned back, beginning to walk towards the large wings the large creature had laid down for us. This would be... Interesting.

"I like this town, so I shall help," I said, starting to climb up the wings of the creature.

Old 01-17-2011, 10:44 PM
Winter Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Winter

Artemis
Destiny Islands
???

Artemis didn't want to fly, she really, really didn't want to fly, but it seemed it would be needed. she couldn't help but crack a slight grin at how Saxoris was reduced to a spluttering mess over her breakdown before Karxy agreed to help, and adjusted her grip on Saxoris's jacket so that she was lifted with him onto the back of the Nameless One before burying her face in his back and squeezing her eyes shut before Karxy started to play. She concentrated on the sounds of music and conversation--it seemed Saxoris was working himself too hard, he hadn't slept in four days and it was taking it's toll. As they landed,, she tightened her grip on the Nobody. "Thanks Karxy," She said softly, opening her eyes and slowly pulling away from Saxoris. "I...it may not be so bad for you guys, but my original self had a bad experience flying and the fear or it has since transferred over to not only myself, but my variations as well." Artemis admitted. She then looked around, blinking and trying to figure out what to do next. "And when this is all over and done with, you're taking a nap, Saxoris, even if I have to get Karxy to help me. It's not good for you to stress yourself so thin. It'll get you hurt more if you're tired." The smaller girl scolded seriously, expression so serious it could have been considered comical. "Now, what are we supposed to do?" She asked.

Kamui and Mirelle
Traverse Town
Nobodies

Kamui and Mirelle turned their heads at the new arrivals, and Mirelle answered the question by raising one hand to point at the sky, then pointing the other to the ground. "Where does it look like the tear is?" Kamui popped in, earning him a disapproving look from his partner.

"It'll be okay, that's what we're here to fix..." Mirelle said softly to Kairi, trying to reassure both herself and the girl, the disruption in the atmosphere was throwing her off balance as well, and then the Nameless Ones started screeching, and she clapped her hands over her ears and yelped, Kamui darted forward, pulling her into his grasp and covering her ears with his hands as well, but knowing it wouldn't do much good, most of it was in their heads, and he couldn't fix that. He was cringing as well, but you couldn't tell it unless you knew what to look for.

"Easy now, Mirelle." He sighed, sounded as if he truly cared, the other Nobody stared at him with wide green eyes.

"That...that was loud, Kam." She gasped, he nodded, wrapping an arm around her waist and picking her up so that her feet cleared the ground.

"Alright, take us there." He said, looking like he knew the rip would involve flying.

Aqua and Amber
Twilight Town
Humans

Amber sighed and climbed on the offered wing without much thought before she looked back at Aqua, still with the other kid. He didn't know what was going on, it seemed, hopefully Aqua could explain.

"You met us at a bit of a bad time, Roxas." Aqua said softly, "There's this thing called the Void that's eating up worlds, and if we don't stop it, it'll spread and it'll destroy all the worlds. All of us keyblade wielders are supposed to help fix it. Like right now, Twilight Town is in a lot of danger, of we don't fix it, Twilight Town will disappear. Why don't you come with us, Amber and I will watch your back." Aqua offered, Amber nodded in agreement with Aqua.

"Yeah, we'll try to see if we can't explain it better later, but right now..." Amber gestured at the crack and the sky. "Well, you see we're in a bit of a mess right now."

Banner by me! | My dA | My FF.Net
Old 01-18-2011, 12:31 AM

Xylke
Twilight Town
Nobody

Following the male, Xylke climbed the wings of the Nameless One. Upon touching the being, he experienced an overall feeling of pure radiance, like peace in the form of aura. Not expecting this, he flinched upon making contact. Still, he continued to climb, reaching the top. The only ones who hadn't boarded were the blue haired girl and Roxas/Ventus. The two girls were trying to convince Roxas to join the party.

Hmm... Xylke thought, maybe he doesn't know what's going on. Nevertheless these giants aren't going to remain in a dying world for long. Trying not to anger anyone, he said, "Roxas, the girls are right. We don't have much time to spare. Not to be rude, but it's pretty essential that you join our quest without refusal. But by all means you can simply walk away if you see it fit."

l links l
Old 01-21-2011, 04:33 AM
Charmander009 Offline
WFL Official

Send a message via AIM to Charmander009

Aletha and Thalia
Traverse Town
Keyblade & Nobody

"Where does it look like the tear is?" one of the other teens shot at Aletha's question, pointing to the sky and the ground. The Icarus's feathers were rather ruffled, but before she could snap back a retort to defend herself, when the Nameless ones started freaking out.

ABOMINATION!!!
the thing screeched. THERE IS AN ABOMINATION RUNNING LOOSE. THE VOID HAD CREATED SOMETHING. SOMETHING LIKE US.

Aletha cringed as other voices stared crying out in her head, countless voices crying out in anger and outrage.

LIKE US? CREATED FROM THE VOID, LIKE US? WHAT IS THIS? IT IS SPREADING THE VOID! ABOMINATION!! IT MUST BE DESTROYED!!!

When Aletha opened her eyes once more, the other Nameless Ones had disappeared, though she saw some glide by like hungry hawks, scouring the streets of Traverse Town. Two remained, and the one that seemed more insect-like offered its wing.

IT IS NOT IMPORTANT
, it reassured them. THE OTHERS SHALL TAKE CARE OF IT. WE SHALL TAKE YOU INTO THE VOID, WHERE YOU CAN USE YOUR KEYS OF POWER TO SEAL THE VOID. GET ON OUR BACKS.

Thalia and Aletha glanced at each other, through a small smirk appeared on Thalia's face. "I seem to have forgotten my key power," said she. "Guess I'll have to sit this one out."

Aletha immediately understood. While the Nameless Ones could most likely deal with the mysterious creatures--whatever they were--Thalia wanted to help out. Despite not having emotions, Thalia still wished to do good. That's the kind of person her memories told her she was--and that's what she wanted to stick too. Still, the Keyblade bearer didn't want to leave her companion behind--not if she was going to be alone. Aletha glanced at the others, wondering if all of them were Keyblade Masters. Were some Nobodies like Thalia?

Aletha took one look at the creature's wing, then said with a cocky smile, "No thanks. I got my own set of wings!"

She flapped hers for emphasis, becoming airborne and hovering just a few feet above the others' heads. Thalia rolled her eyes at this show, but the Nobody had to wonder if it wasn't that simple for them to enter the Void. Maybe Aletha would require the help of the Nameless ones in order to get inside....

Old 01-29-2011, 02:17 AM
Dr Robotnik Offline

Sora & Kairi
Blah

"Okay, so how can we stop it?" Sora questioned the beings, the Kingdom Key appearing in his hand. "We can handle whatever it is, no problem! Right?"

"Right," Kairi replied, summoning her own Keyblade. She didn't look nearly as confident as her brunette friend, however; Sora had no doubt in his ability to set things right, but she was a bit doubtful they could do it. Still, they had to do something...

Roxas
Blah

"..." So that was it. That rift was going to destroy Twilight Town. This place was... special to him. He and Axel... He was jarred out of his thoughts by the urging for him to come. "Okay. I'll do what I can if it'll keep Twilight Town safe," Roxas replied, following after Aqua and her friend onto the backs of the creatures. He hoped there was something they could do; he didn't want Twilight Town gone; it was his favorite place. Still, he couldn't help but doubt he could do anything...

((Blah.))