Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 01-07-2011, 03:13 PM
CrazyTrainer Offline

Default Last Kiss

The Plot

Well is this it as my dad kissed my forehead and went to finish this fight. He gave me his last kiss and all of us got are last kiss before are parents went to war against Skorne. The evil zombie lord and fight his minions. My dad and his man had trapped all 8 Skorne's guardians in secret weapons and when they went to make the last push to finish the war they had died out. Then Skorne had found these weapons unleashed his guardians once again and rained terror again. Skorne was created to serve a evil wizard named Garm who had created him. While Skorne served him realized that he too powerful to be a servant so he had sucked most of Garm soul and left him hanging at the bottom of his castle. Garm nearly dead some how is alive by a little bit. My dad was a great warrior him and his team had put away all 8 Skorne's beast with these secret weapons which have now been destroyed, but now Skorne has created Runestones for his guardians to protect to get to the desecrated temple. Where Skorne is hiding out. My dad and his warriors went through all the realms destroying Skorne's minion's and guardians and when they had to fight Skorne my dad and his men had died. Long rest Roger Jones and his men telling this story one my dad best men came back home because my dad wanted him to tell us the sad story. Now its are time to step and avenge are parents death and defeat Skorne. So our goal is to go through 8 realms defeat the guardians and find all 8 runestones to enter the desecrated temple that is are mission we must not fail our king he counting on us to bring this land to peace again and win this fight.Each Realm that we will travel to:

The Dark Realm- Very dark place every thing destroyed. They destroyed what use to be a peaceful town and tons of people.

The Mountain Realm- You going up a giant Mountain or actually u find to be a volcano when you get up the heat is intense up there.

The Sky Realm- Deep up in the sky you go on flying ships and platforms pretty weird ha.

The Poison Realm- Filled with lots of poisons and traps beware and take caution

The Forest Realm- You go through a deep swampy forests with tons of crazy creatures.

The Desert Realm- A hot sweaty desert in the pyramids fight hard and don't lose.

The Ice Realm- Going through the ice cold mountains it will cool you off from the desert but, don't get frost bite.

The Dreamworld- You don't want to get lost in this realm.

Rules
1. No god modding
2. No guns
3. No really bad cursing
4. Follow regular role playing rules

Name:
Weapon: Melee weapons only
Description: More than 4 lines or a pic
Personality: More than 3 lines
Specialty: Like if you are a warrior, mage, wizard, knight, archer, and etc
You can have much characters as you want.

Name:Roy Jones
Weapon: Sword
Description:
Personality: He was a heart broken kid only 8 when his dad gave him his last kiss to go out to war. He was really sad when he heard from one of his dads best soldiers that his dad had died to Skorne he then wanted to get revenge fiereus he was always thinking about getting revenging training day in and day out determined to make himself strong and bring peace to the land. He is a very nice kid he finally after about three years got over his father death and its his time to lead the troops into war he gifted and ready for the challenge. Specialty: Warrior

Name: Marcus pondellius aka "Hammer Man"
Weapon: 2 big hammers
Description:
Personality: A big man with a huge heart he had served next to my dad in the war. He was my dads right hand man my dad loved him like a borther then my dad had told him to go back home and tell there story about how my and his crew had gotten defeated in war. He love smashing and killing minions. He is the man when comes to getting kills. Now he's ready so serve under me and helping get revenge and help us beat Skorne and his army. He ready and primed to win this war he has the most experience so he will guide us there.
Specialty: Warrior

Name: Greg Samson
Weapon: Bladed Staff
Description:
Personality: He is the brains of the army the smartest guy we have helping us on are journey he always has the map to wear we have to go so he knows what to do when the chips are down. He always has Magic too which is very important to helping us win this fight so he will step up and help us are adventure he didn't join my dad because he was studying to be a wizard which he has accoplished so he is very important to are mission. He will help us get far.
Specialty: Wizards

Other: There are other enemies besides the guardians and regular minions. There grim reapers with the big sythe's. Giant trolls which will try to clobber you. Also mini dragons too that are pretty strong too. Last there is Death who will try to drain your life force. There's the red death who drains it slowly and then there's the black death who rarely comes but, drains it with in ten seconds. So he's really dangerous you need magic to kill a death only magic.

So please people come check this out and join.

Accepted

Reserved
Rinn
Infernorose888

Denied

Last edited by CrazyTrainer; 01-27-2011 at 01:23 PM.
Old 01-07-2011, 03:25 PM
Rinn Offline
Experienced Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Rinn Send a message via MSN to Rinn
Default Re: Last Kiss

Reserve me a spot please, I'm going to work on my SU later on tonight. (:
Old 01-07-2011, 03:34 PM
CrazyTrainer Offline

Alright then thank you
Old 01-09-2011, 03:44 PM
infernorose888 Offline
Master Trainer

Name: Alan Rhane
Weapon: Brass knuckles and these badass puppies

Specialty: Brawler
You can have much characters as you want.

Name:
Weapon: Longbow

Name:
Weapon: Mace

Reserve, also, can we use nonhumans?
Old 01-10-2011, 12:16 AM
CrazyTrainer Offline

Yes I will reserve you and like what type of nonhuman thing would you be and and you can have as much characters as you want.