Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 01-24-2011, 04:06 AM
Winter Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Winter
Default Re: {RP} Sonic: Distant Worlds {RP} (Sign ups are open)

Luna and Nadia

Nadia sighed, looking down at Re. "Don't scare me like that! It's not funny!" She snapped sharply, then shook her head. "Would a healing spell help?" The panther asked him, suddenly aware she could feel something...off with him. She pushed it down and blamed it on her worry, and waited patiently for an answer, as it seemed there were no more burning rooftops and the evil entity was gone now. It had left a few monsters though, and the ones she'd knocked over in her scramble for Re were getting up. "Excuse me," She said gently before turning and swinging her staff again, tip emitting a blade of compressed air that cut the monsters in half. "There! Maybe there can be some peace now. Bad guy's gone too, but who knows for how long... Hopefully long enough for us to rest up." She sighed.

Meanwhile Luna looked down at Nova and Skye, sighing as she heard he was blinded and probably wouldn't be seeing for awhile, but she couldn't help but smile at the other blue-furred fox's comment. "Actually my armor is leather, so it doesn't really shine, though my sword does. I'm Luna, how about you?" She asked, leaning down to take a hold of Skye's arm. "And some of the roofs are burnt, but nothing that can't be repaired, I think there might be a few monsters, but nothing that can be taken care of quickly, all in all, it isn't too bad--I've seen worse." As in burnt to the ground beyond all repair and no one but myself still alive. "C'mon, get up, I'll make sure you don't run into a wall or something, I gotta find where Nadia and Re made it to. She said he looked bad after the spell that blinded you, but things could have been a lot worse without it." She admitted.

Sola

Sola shook her head, coming out of the darkness behind Morgoth in time to catch the end of his little speech. Her hood was down and the red of her fur stood out in the dim lighting, her hair cascading over her shoulders. She wore a purely disapproving expression as she walked up to the shadow. "I'd have more respect if I were you, once he breaks free of the staff existence could become...problematic for you. And even before then Lord Kakon could decide he wants a new servant, one who doesn't talk back as rudely as you." Her voice sounded tiny and fragile for coming out of the fox's mouth and she tilted her head, purple eyes shining mischeviously. "I can't say I wouldn't mind taking you place." She said simply, looking almost bemused.

Banner by me! | My dA | My FF.Net
Old 01-24-2011, 04:50 PM
Doodlebop Offline

((Totally agree, Grassy. xD Actually, I'd already be dead, but besides the point.))

Nova Rowling

Silvart jumped a bit when Nova pinched him. Huh, he's jumpy. He seemed to restrain himself from overreacting, though, and said calmly, "I am well aware we have been rescued, Nova." Then he shook his head. "And I am afraid not. My eyes are sharper than most, so it will take some time for my eyesight to return. Perhaps a day, if lucky."

"I can identify with that," Nova muttered, flicking an ear. Sharp ears were useful, but also a bit of a pain at times. Skye seemed not to notice her comment, or didn't want to respond.

"Actually my armor is leather, so it doesn't really shine, though my sword does. I'm Luna, how about you?" The white-furred fox with the oversized sword was addressing her. Huh. Luna. It meant moon, didn't it? Now there's a coincidence for you.

"Technicalities." Nova placed her hands on her hips and flicked some hair away from her face with a shake of her head. "I'm Nova. It's a pleasure, I'm sure. Thanks for the rescue." Didn't see any reason to make a snarky remark out of it, neither she or Skye had been in a position to save their sorry butts.

"What of the village? How is it faring?"

"And some of the roofs are burnt, but nothing that can't be repaired, I think there might be a few monsters, but nothing that can be taken care of quickly, all in all, it isn't too bad--I've seen worse." Luna bent down and helped Skye to his feet. "C'mon, get up, I'll make sure you don't run into a wall or something, I gotta find where Nadia and Re made it to. She said he looked bad after the spell that blinded you, but things could have been a lot worse without it."

"I'll help Silvart around," Nova said, taking Skye's other arm. "You go look for your friends." Though she didn't exactly want to drag Skye all over the village, she owed it to the guy, and to Luna. She sent a silent thought-message to Luna saying, just let me do it. Not that Luna could hear her.

Re/Nimue

"Sorry, didn't mean to scare you." Re was surprised that the apology felt genuine. Stupid. What was there to apologize for? Nothing. Garr, Nimue wasn't getting to him, was she?

"Would a healing spell help?" But before Re could answer, she said, "excuse me," and turned around. Nadia swung her staff and the monsters that were lumbering towards them suddenly toppled. After a moment, Re realized that they had been cut in half. Oookaaaayy....

"There! Maybe there can be some peace now. Bad guy's gone too, but who knows for how long... Hopefully long enough for us to rest up." Nadia did not seem to notice his surprised expression.

Re forced himself to answer her earlier question. "I think I'll be okay, although..." He hesitated, scratching his ear. "I have this annoying... Ringing sound in my ear..."

Xenon

Xenon stopped outside the town. Well that was disappointing. He had set off at a nice pace, but before he had reached the town, the attacker was gone. Phooey. With a sigh, he turned and trotted away from the town.

Although, whoever had attacked the town had seemed pretty good. Xenon wondered who he was and where he got all that power. It was incredible! He hadn't seen anything like that since... ever, really. Mmm, wonder what he was up to... Surely he had some motivation for burning the town. Apparently, people usually did besides just for fun. Now he was curious! How could he contact the person... Morgoth, was it? Well, Xenon intended to find out.

THANK YOU CHAAAAR. *uberglomp*
Quick note: I usually go by Doodleniks. It you see me somewhere else with that alias, feel free to drop me a line! ;)
Pair: Yo Face Here
My Links
Old 01-25-2011, 12:58 AM
Grassy_Aggron Offline
Nutjob Personified

Send a message via AIM to Grassy_Aggron

(Skye's quite the looker. Four pages in and he already has two women hanging onto his arms! XDDD I swear, if this turns into another love triangle...He always gets caught in them, I swear!)

Skye and Cryo Silvart.

Skye was confused when he felt Luna grab his arm, and then Nova took the other. To be honest, he wasn't used to others grabbing his fur, nevertheless women. Of course, he wasn't about to get any ideas - he was sure they were just helping him out. "I am glad the village is all right. Repairs will need to be started soon..." He flicked his ear forward, catching the patter of feet. He recognized them easily, and soon enough, Cryo poked her head between two huts, grinning.

"Hey Dad! I helped fight! I beat a monster!" Her face turned into one of worry, noting his shut eyes. "Dad? What's wrong with your eyes?" Cryo had scurried up to him, although she hesitated upon noticing the two vixen that were holding his arms. "And who are they...?"

This is going to be fun... Skye thought with sarcasm. "I am proud of you, Cryo. I wish I could have seen you, but with my eyes currently blinded by that flash of light, I cannot see much at the moment." He thought for the best way to introduce the others. "Cryo, these are my acquaintances, Nova and Luna. Nova and Luna, this is my daughter Cryo." There was a tone of affection when he stated Cryo was his daughter, and he couldn't help himself. Being a father was something he had never anticipated, and though there was heartbreak and anger, there was great reward and joy in it.

Cryo blinked, before grinning. "Oh! Hi Nova! Hi Luna!"

(Cryo is such a cutie <3 )
Old 01-25-2011, 02:48 AM
Dr Robotnik Offline

"You seem to forget who dug up your corpse on request and hit you with that glob of revitalizing goo. I think I get the right to make comments with all the hard work I do," Morgoth commented idly, somehow managing to levitate on his back in such a way that you'd think there was a comfy sofa beneath him.

"Silence, both of you," A third voice drifted from nowhere. The whole point of that little rack was so that the boss man could speak to someone who wasn't holding the staff. Something else he'd done on request for the joy of a world of darkness. "The current approach takes too long. Drenching villages in darkness one by one does not swell our numbers enough."

"I've been thinking about that, actually, and I think I know the perfect solution. What we have is a strong magical powerhouse, but physically I can't take a hit and she's a corpse. What we need is something to balance this out; anyone with decent aim could send us right back here before we could get to our targets without magic. What we need is physical force to back our monsters. Give them a good combination of magic and strength, add in a bit of defensive power for good measure, some regeneration, we could get out of this slow crawl. Because, as much fun as torching villages in person is, I got a bad feeling off those idiots in that village; something's up with them."

"And what makes you think your plan fares any better than mine?" Kakon demanded, only to have his voice cut off by the staff being pulled from its rack.

"Simple; our enemies think we only have a magic based force. The moment we introduce heavy hitters, they'll be caught unprepared, and whatever's in our way will be overwhelmed. Really, you act like I haven't done this before; I WAS a war magistrate in my past occupation. Any comments to that, maggot farm?"

((Yes, I am indeed plotting.))
Old 01-25-2011, 03:14 AM
Winter Offline

Luna and Nadia

"Hi there, Cryo!" Luna chirped up, offering a smile to the child Skye called his daughter. "Your father explained it pretty well, a friend of mine set off that flash and it seems like his eyes couldn't take it, we're just trying to make sure he doesn't walk into any walls or anything." She said brightly, then turned her head to Nova. "If you've got him, okay then. I have something to discuss with him later though, so don't let him knock himself out." She joked before letting go of Skye's arm. "I'll go find Nadia and Re and see you guys soon, hopefully, not like those two could really go too far, I hope." She commented before turning and jogging away.

Nadia blinked, shaking her head "I dunno how a spell could do that to you, it was just a light spell, right? Unless you overpowered it, maybe?" The younger panther shrugged. "My forte is air magic, not light magic, I dunno what to tell you, honestly."

"Nadia! Re! There you are." Luna said, coming into view of the two, looking relieved. "Glad to see it doesn't look like either one of you is hurt too badly."

Sola

"Obviously not you." The fox sniffed under her breath, listening to Kakon before Morgoth jumped in with his own plans, then called her maggot farm. "I'd watch yourself, Shadow Boy. Making me mad is not a smart thing to do, living or not. Aside from that, if you weren't paying attention, most of this body is shadow matter, considering I was pretty much incinerated from what I can figure out." Sola growled sharply before looking to the staff. Only I still can't figure out why the heck I'm here, because the fates have to have a sense of twisted humor if I'm stuck with this guy bossing me around.

Old 01-25-2011, 12:41 PM
Doodlebop Offline

Nova Rowling

Skye seemed somewhat disconcerted when the two foxes grabbed his arms, but took it in stride. "I am glad the village is all right. Repairs will need to be started soon..." He suddenly paused, flicking an ear, and suddenly Nova realized that there were footsteps coming his way. She had been hearing them for a while now, but had been preoccupied with things like not dying. A head appeared between two huts, grinning like mad to reveal rather sharp teeth.

Nova was momentarily startled, until she realized that it was a crocodile girl. She was small, so she had to be pretty young. This was emphasized when she crowed, "Hey Dad! I helped fight! I beat a monster!" Suddenly, her eyes clouded as she looked up at Skye's closed eyes. "Dad? What's wrong with your eyes?" The crocodile scuttled up to Skye, looking anxiously back and forth between Luna and Nova. "And who are they...?"

Awkward, Nova thought. She supposed it looked a little odd- Skye being towed around by two young vixens. Skye seemed to realize this too, and said after thinking for a moment, "I am proud of you, Cryo. I wish I could have seen you, but with my eyes currently blinded by that flash of light, I cannot see much at the moment. Cryo, these are my acquaintances, Nova and Luna. Nova and Luna, this is my daughter Cryo." His tone of affection made Nova slightly jealous as she remembered her father's way of referring to her- bored and slightly irritated.

Cryo blinked up at them, then beamed widely. "Oh! Hi Nova! Hi Luna!"

"Hi there, Cryo!" Luna smiled widely at Cryo. "Your father explained it pretty well, a friend of mine set off that flash and it seems like his eyes couldn't take it, we're just trying to make sure he doesn't walk into any walls or anything." She looked at Nova. "If you've got him, okay then. I have something to discuss with him later though, so don't let him knock himself out. I'll go find Nadia and Re and see you guys soon, hopefully, not like those two could really go too far, I hope." She trotted off.

"I won't be held accountable for damage," Nova said drily. She looked at Cryo- not really down, as Cryo was near her height. It was almost up, actually. Kids grow way too fast... Or maybe I'm just short. Gosh, I sound like an old geezer. "Hey, Cryo. Nice to meetcha." Nova thought for a moment- she kind of doubted Cryo was Skye's biological daughter- cumbersome logistics somewhat prevented that, though it was possible, if unlikely. Adopted? Well, she wouldn't go prying into his personal life. "So, Silvart, where to? Anywhere out of town and I demand a tip," she said sarcastically, with a faint grin at Cryo to show she wasn't serious. Skye would realize this as well, unless he was totally clueless.

Re

"Something like that, yeah," Re muttered in response to her question about whether it was a light spell. "It was kind of an explosion, so maybe the noise just hurt my ears. I'll be fine in a bit. And anyway, it was definitely overpowered." He grinned up at her. His energy was slowly returning. He managed to make himself stand up, though he had to support himself against the wall of the hut.

"Nadia! Re! There you are." The white-furred fox with the overly-large sword came into view- Luna, was it? She looked relieved. "Glad to see it doesn't look like either one of you is hurt too badly."

Re gave a little wave and said, "Yeah, seems we're none the worse for wear. I think I'd be a goner if Nadia hadn't decided to save my sorry hide." He gave a little grin, brushing some blonde hair out of his good eye.

Quick note: I usually go by Doodleniks. It you see me somewhere else with that alias, feel free to drop me a line! ;)
My Links
Old 01-25-2011, 10:04 PM
Grassy_Aggron Offline
Nutjob Personified

(I figured everyone else will end up on the outskirts of the village...I mean, that's where Skye/Shinto/Cryo's hut is. It's pretty noticeable by the fact it's apart from the other huts XD)

Skye and Cryo Silvart

"Hi there, Cryo!" Luna chirped up, offering a smile to the young crocodile (although Skye couldn't see, he guessed she was by her tone of voice). "Your father explained it pretty well, a friend of mine set off that flash and it seems like his eyes couldn't take it, we're just trying to make sure he doesn't walk into any walls or anything." The fox said brightly, then apparently spoke to Nova. "If you've got him, okay then. I have something to discuss with him later though, so don't let him knock himself out." Skye then felt Luna let go of his arm, trotting off.

"I won't be held accountable for damage," Nova seemed to retort, little humor in her voice. "Hey, Cryo. Nice to meetcha." Nova stopped for a moment before addressing him. "So, Silvart, where to? Anywhere out of town and I demand a tip."

Cryo, of course, found this whole thing quite amusing, giggling. "I like you Nova. You're funny!" She pointed back towards where she came from. "Master Shinto wants to talk to you, Dad. He's worried, even though he doesn't want to show it." She glanced down. "I think...I think some of the villagers died."

Skye winced at those words, shaking his head. "Such a shame...But, my Little Icicle, it is not a discussion for you." He sensed her grief. "Please, will you lead Miss Rowling to Master Shinto? I am not trusted enough to walk around with no eyes."

"I thought you said you were blind! You lost your eyes?" Cryo hadn't guessed the meaning of his words, and was starting to panic.

"No, Cryo." Skye managed to place his hand on her long snout, calming her for the moment. "I still have my eyes, but I cannot see. So it is as if I have no eyes. Get it?"

"Oh, I see. Okay!" Cryo chirped, bouncing away. "Follow me then!"
Old 01-26-2011, 12:55 PM
Doodlebop Offline

Nova Rowling

"I like you Nova. You're funny!" Cryo was giggling, a smile turning up the corners off her mouth.

"Well, assuming you mean funny ha-ha and not funny strange..." Nova tilted her head slightly, purple-blue eyes half-hidden under dark brown eyelids. "...Thank you." Nova smiled slightly. She liked the kid. It had been quite a while since she had seen someone who seemed so cheerful. Hopefully cynicism didn't rub off- Cryo was too cute to be pessimistic.

Cryo pointed back at the village behind her. "Master Shinto wants to talk to you, Dad. He's worried, even though he doesn't want to show it." A shadow passed over her face as she looked at the ground. "I think...I think some of the villagers died."

Nova felt a tiny stab of pain in her chest, as Skye winced and shook his head regretfully. "Such a shame...But, my Little Icicle, it is not a discussion for you. Please, will you lead Miss Rowling to Master Shinto? I am not trusted enough to walk around with no eyes."

Cryo looked mortified. "I thought you said you were blind! You lost your eyes?"

"No, Cryo." Skye reached out and while Nova made sure he didn't fall flat on his face, laid a open hand on Cryo's snout. "I still have my eyes, but I cannot see. So it is as if I have no eyes. Get it?"

"Oh, I see. Okay!" Cryo began to run off, calling, "follow me then!"

"Cute kid," Nova remarked. "Okay, how are we going to do this?" This was almost to herself. She had a hold on Skye's arm... The main problem was that he couldn't see. He could walk just fine. All she had to do was guide him.
"We'll start walking on three. I'd rather not start with you not expecting it and you falling on your face. After all, you might land on my tail." She carefully moved her tail out Skye's foot reach, unless he was some kind of stretchy freak. "Ready? Right, 1, 2, 3," she counted off, then began to move forward, slow enough so Skye could keep pace with her.

Cryo was moving towards a hut that seemed a bit apart from the other huts. There was an old panther that Nova recognized as one she had seen earlier and yelled her head off at. So that was Master Shinto, huh? As they walked, Nova noticed a glint of gold in the center of the street. It was her ring! Convenient. They were heading straight toward it. They stepped over it, and Nova moved her tail to lift the ring up and around her tail. All right, back to business...

My Links
Old 01-27-2011, 01:54 AM
Dr Robotnik Offline

Morgoth lazily pointed his staff at a nearby monster composed of dark matter, his eyes narrowed menacingly. "I wouldn't recommend crossing me, girl. Don't forget that you're made of the same stuff I just made rupture; useful though you are, it wouldn't be hard to corrupt an even better magician than you. Am I clear?" His voice had a completely different tone than before; his jovial tone was completely absent, and all of it had left his stance. "I'm the one who will engulf this world in darkness, girl, not you. I want to make the chain of command here as obvious as I can; you do what I tell you to, you agree and do it."

Even Kakon's voice was silent after this. He apparently had no idea what really lie under that jovial, half-serious visage. "I'm going to scout out my next minion. Keep an eye on that group from the village; I want to know if they so much as breathe outside of that town," He said, disappearing as quickly as he had come. Something about that group bothered him enough that the old part of him resurfaced; he was going to pound them flat. And then, everything would be perfect.

((Phase shift!))

"Excuse me! Hello! ... hm.... could the darkness have struck here as it did home?" Called out a voice, entering the village. The voice's owner was a rabbit with bluish gray fur and a tan muzzle, though he had a more rabbit-like bottom half than most. He wore a silver chest plate and gauntlets on his arms, as well as a green hood, with a sword much too large for his body in comparison strapped to his back. Curiously, he also had messy blond hair on the top of his head. "Hello? Any assistance I could receive would be greatly appreciated! ... Maybe everyone simply fled?..." The rabbit supposed, frowning and crossing his arms. Well, I suppose I can't blame them...
Old 01-27-2011, 03:43 AM
Winter Offline

Luna And Nadia

"Heh, Nadia's good like that. She can't stand it if even a fly gets hurt within ten feet of her." Luna said, laughing softly, Nadia snorted.

"Hey, don't make fun of me! I just sliced a few monsters in half, you could be next." Nadia teased, Luna laughed harder this time, reaching over to flick the tip of Nadia's closest ear.

"I'm closer and faster on the draw there, Nadi, I'd think before I act if I were you." Luna warned just as teasingly as Nadia before looking to Re. "I told Skye I'd catch up as soon as I found you two, and I left him with another girl, but the spell of Re's blinded him and I'm hoping she doesn't walk him into any walls." She said, Nadia raised her eyebrows at Luna and the fox lightly slapped the panther on the arm.

"Another girl, huh?"

"Nadia, shut up while you're ahead."

Sola

"Hmph, I wouldn't underestimate me there, Shadow Boy." Sola growled softly after his disappearance, turning her attention to nothing in particular before lazily waving her hand in front of her and muttering something before a window appeared in the darkness, showing an aerial view of the village.

OOC: Meh, not my best.

Old 01-27-2011, 11:42 PM
Grassy_Aggron Offline
Nutjob Personified

Skye and Cryo Silvart

Despite having been blinded, Skye walked with a certain grace and confidence that few in his position could possess. The panther lifted his amber eyes to gaze at Skye with a little bit of worry, although he sighed when he figured it out. "It is rather ironic that you have been blinded by light as you struggle with the darkness within, but fate works in mysterious ways." He nodded at Nova and Cryo, the latter of which went up to greet a new arrival - an armor clad rabbit.

"Hi mister! I'm Cryo Silvart. We just got attacked by a bunch of monsters, but everything is okay now." Blitz was laying on the ground, exhausted from using up so much energy. "Dad is over there," she pointed at Skye, "or Master Shinto, the panther next to him."

Skye focused his ears on Shinto. "How many?"

"Six dead, many wounded. Some are children. And," sorrow crept into his voice, "some of the wounded have become corrupted. They will turn before the end of the week."

The sky blue hedgehog gave a low growl, a slight rumble within his throat. "Not good. What of the village?"

"Repairs are already under way, my boy. We were in desperate need of axes," the last word caught Skye's attention, "but don't worry; I would not allow your axe to be used. To be truthful, no one desires to touch the corrupted wood for fear of becoming corrupted themselves, although that is quite preposterous."

Skye remained silent, thoughtful, rubbing his chin with his tan gloves. "I need to set off soon, Master Shinto. It can no longer wait. The staff is in the hands of a dangerous enemy." He redirected his attention to Nova. "Sorry about this. I trust you know of the ancient legend about Kakon's staff?" He turned his head instinctively towards where the rift in the sky was. "I intend to put a stop to the disaster, at any cost."

(So Cryo is talking to Metal's new character, and Skye gets a little dark ^^' Nya ha, Master Shinto doesn't care if others hear about his student's problems. Considerate, no?)
Old 01-29-2011, 01:18 AM
Doodlebop Offline

Nova Rowling

Shinto eyed Skye for a moment before sighing. "It is rather ironic that you have been blinded by light as you struggle with the darkness within, but fate works in mysterious ways." He nodded in acknowledgement to Nova and Cryo. Cryo had run off to greet a a newcomer.

"Hi mister! I'm Cryo Silvart. We just got attacked by a bunch of monsters, but everything is okay now. Dad is over there, or Master Shinto, the panther next to him." Cryo pointed at each person in turn. Nova briefly scanned him. Stranger danger, bad feeling... Then again, ever since she had arrived, she had had this doom and gloom sensation, and it was impossible to tell what exactly it was referring to. Heck, for all she knew, her senses might be telling her Cryo was a megalomaniacal mass murder. And what was Shinto talking about?

Skye was speaking again. "How many?"

"Six dead, many wounded. Some are children. And some of the wounded have become corrupted. They will turn before the end of the week."

A stabbing pain where Nova's heart was appeared in a sudden jolt, and she became suddenly aware that her grip on Skye's arm had suddenly tightened, beginning when Shinto had mentioned the children, and strengthening to her full arm strength when Shinto had said that some of the wounded had been corrupted. Albeit, her arm strength wasn't much, but it was enough to hurt somewhat. Embarrassed, Nova quickly loosened her grip, eyes sliding away from Skye, even if he could not see her. She wasn't some sillygirl to need a man to support her every time something bad happened... But still... She let her eyes slide shut

Skye gave an almost feral growl that rumbled slightly. "Not good. What of the village?"

"Repairs are already under way, my boy. We were in desperate need of axes-" Skye suddenly stiffened. "-But don't worry; I would not allow your axe to be used. To be truthful, no one desires to touch the corrupted wood for fear of becoming corrupted themselves, although that is quite preposterous."

Nova looked at Skye out of the corners of her eye. What are you hiding, Silvart? He was rubbing his chin, deep in apparent thought. "I need to set off soon, Master Shinto. It can no longer wait. The staff is in the hands of a dangerous enemy." He suddenly addressed her. "Sorry about this. I trust you know of the ancient legend about Kakon's staff?" Skye lifted his head towards the rift in the sky, and Nova lifted her head as well.

"I intend to put a stop to the disaster, at any cost." Skye sounded grim.

Nova thought. Kakon's staff. It sounded familiar... She suddenly recalled the story her mother had told her when she was a child, about Kakon. She thought it was just an old legend... But then it was... But legends had to come from somewhere. And this would match the situation. Yes, of course. "I have heard of it." Nova looked at Skye.

"You're gonna be the big hero and try and stop it, huh?" She looked back at the rift. "Well... You can't set out just yet- I don't think a blind hedgehog's going to be that affective against all-powerful evil. And..." She took a deep breath. "I'm coming along. And don't try to stop me, Silvart."

Re/Nimue

"Heh, Nadia's good like that. She can't stand it if even a fly gets hurt within ten feet of her." Luna said, laughing a bit.

"Hey, don't make fun of me! I just sliced a few monsters in half, you could be next." Nadia grinned at Luna. Luna laughed even harder, flicking Nadia's ear.

"I'm closer and faster on the draw there, Nadi, I'd think before I act if I were you." Luna looked at Re. "I told Skye I'd catch up as soon as I found you two, and I left him with another girl, but the spell of Re's blinded him and I'm hoping she doesn't walk him into any walls." Nadi wiggled her eyebrows at Luna.

"Another girl, huh?"

"Nadia, shut up while you're ahead."

Re grinned. The two were obviously close- he didn't think he'd ever known anyone that closely...

*Except me.*

Re groaned inwardly, and Nimue laughed. He shook his head slightly and said, "well, shall we go then? I should probably apologize to Skye." He began to walk out, supporting himself with one hand against the wall as he exited the hut.

My Links
Old 02-04-2011, 02:57 AM
Winter Offline

Luna and Nadia

"Here," Nadia offered, holding out her staff to Re. "You can use Nightglow as a kind of walking stick--gotta be easier than leaning up against houses."

"Probably safer, too. Dunno which ones are unstable form the fighting, and it would be bad if you fell through a wall or something." Luna chuckled at the thought, earning a disapproving look from Nadia. "Anyway, I wouldn't be too sorry about it, you kept the village from burning down and provided a decent distraction, even if you did blind Skye in the process. Pretty awesome, wish I could do that, but I can only start fires, not put them out most of the time." She flicked her wrist and a small flame burst to life about her paw before she twisted her hand, cupping the flame and then closing her grasp around it and ending the flame.

"Show off. Just don't ask her to do anything small with it--mostly she uses the magic to blow things up that are in her way."

"Useful though, isn't it? I don't hear you complaining often." Luna fired back. "Now come on."

OOC: Meh-ish, but must keep going!!!

Old 02-09-2011, 08:07 PM
k_pop Offline
PE2K Website Staff

OOC: (Scuse the sudden excitement, but Sage rather excels at it. ...Or should I say rolls with it? Whichever, I thought it was the best way to introduce his personality. ^^
Oh, and his accent is Gaelic, Irish in more general terms. XD)

IC:

Sage Willowsgate

Breaking out of the trees, a dark shape was racing toward a village, heavy foot beats raising up dust. Three pairs of massive tusks curled up from its top jaw in front of blazing eyes and another two pairs jutted out straight from the over-sized bottom jaw. The legs seemed too short for its body, but propelled it forward powerfully. Among the jagged spikes raised at odd angles all along its flanks and hunched back, a long wooden pole of pale red stood out. Enraged by the pain it could not rid from its back, the dark creature was following the sense of a fleeting surge in dark energy and warped instincts urged it towards that darkness and away from the one who pursued.

Another figure emerged from the trees, wearing simple leather armor and armed with a longbow, but the glint of a sword hilt with a dark pommel stone flashed in the morning light over his shoulder. Sage quickly followed the twisted boar, an arrow fletched with black and white feathers already nocked to his bow. The boar was not more than thirty strides away from a small village. As soon as Sage saw the figures near the edge of the small homes, he slid to a stop, drawing the arrow back in the same motion...and let fly, another following right behind. A roar followed as the first arrow struck hard in the creature’s front leg, making it stumble and opening a vulnerable spot. The second arrow was buried deep into the base of the boar’s skull. It fell to the ground in a swirl of dust only ten yards from the people outside the village.

With a shake of his head and a sigh of relief, Sage trotted to where the creature fell. The heather green raccoon walked around the side of the fallen creature. “Well mate, gave a good run, ye did. Least you can get to yer rest now.”

He gave a tug to the wooden staff jutting up from the spikes. When it came free, it became apparent why the pole was stuck in the first place. A heavy, single-edged blade was affixed to the end of the long polearm. He smiled as the steel-blue blade came out surprisingly clean, a slight flash disappearing from its bronze back edge. He then removed the arrows with a little more difficulty and started walking towards those standing nearby; a couple older, some younger than himself.

“Now that’ll never do,” he said inspecting the arrows which were visibly darkened, tainted by the dark matter that had twisted the boar. He pulled a cloth from behind his quiver and began to rub the arrowheads, the black stone on his glove flashed and a slight glow shown between his fingers. When he put the cloth away, the arrows had returned to their steel shine. The raccoon nodded in satisfaction, “Much better.” He looked up at the small group he had approached. “A simple healin’ spell does wonders for the little bits like that.”

His smile was rather charming and he spoke with a slight accent common to the people of the neighboring country, Greenlake. Sharp, grey eyes shone calmly from behind the natural, dark green bandit's mask as he quickly caught sight of the damage done to the village. Returning the cleaned arrows to his quiver, he gave a polite bow, clear and forthright with his explanation. Sage was certain they would like to know why he was chasing the creature in the first place.

“Must apologize for droppin’ that fella on yer doorstep like that. Couldn’t catch up to the blighter for a clear shot in the trees. Couldn’t let him go either. Etel’s already mighty hot she let her glaive run off. Not quite used to the demons runnin’ up so often yet, are we? ‘S what comes from living far east for two years, aye? I can have him removed for you if need be. Won’t do to have the dark stuff hangin’ round.” He nodded at the burned homes. “Was headin’ this way when we saw the light of fire and it looks like ye’ve already had a bit of trouble. From the dark magic lingerin’ must’ve been a right ould nuisance. If that wasn’t just the thing to get the big guys’s attention back there. Name is Sage Willowsgate and I’m a healer if anyone’s in need of help. I’d just have to go an’ gather up my friend.” He thought about it for a second before chuckling. “Though it’d be fair to say she wouldn’t like it put that way.”
Old 02-11-2011, 12:54 AM
Grassy_Aggron Offline
Nutjob Personified

(Can't post anything for Cryo, but I should be able to get Skye done)

Skye Silvart

The hedgehog felt Nova squeeze his arm, although she quickly let go - he wondered if the knowledge children had been hurt was what had upset her, or if it was the corruption. After that, she quickly responded to his previous question about Kakon's staff. "I have heard of it." He felt her gaze fall on him. "You're gonna be the big hero and try and stop it, huh? Well... You can't set out just yet- I don't think a blind hedgehog's going to be that effective against all-powerful evil. And..." Nova took a deep breath. "I'm coming along. And don't try to stop me, Silvart."

He was, admittedly, a little surprised about that. "It will be dangerous, Nova. But from your tone, I suppose there really is no way to talk you out of it. I appreciate the help, I really do, but..." He hesitated. "I cannot let anyone else get hurt because of me. I could not bear it again."

"It wasn't your fault, Skye." Shinto spoke up, although everyone present turned their heads when a monstrous boar, it's body misshapen from corruption, burst forth from the trees. It was quickly felled just as quickly from well aimed arrows, collapsing but a scant ten feet from the village. A well armed raccoon appeared, introducing himself as Sage Willowgate, a healer.

Shinto seemed to eye Sage's armor, but Skye beat him to speaking. "Greetings, Sage Willowsgate. I am Skye Silvart, spear-master. This is my master, Shinto. My companion here will introduce herself, I am sure." He folded his arms, thinking. "We can take care of the boar, it is no problem. You did stop it from destroying more of the village, after all. And you said you were a healer? Can you heal temporary blindness?"

Last edited by Grassy_Aggron; 02-11-2011 at 01:14 AM.