Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 01-02-2011, 10:37 PM
Coddleflop Offline

Default Re: [RP] Pokemon - Dying World...

Jason Black
Eterna Forest

Jason was resting peacefully in a small sun-dappled area of Eterna Forest. He was lying on his back, his shaggy hair covering his eyes, a smile placed upon his face. He felt happy. For the first time in a long time, he was honestly happy. It was just him, Delilah and Schadenfreude alone in the forest with no dark force to bother them, and nothing to worry him. He raise his hand to the pendant hanging around his neck, feeling the grooves gouged into the smooth heart shaped ruby. He let out a deep sigh, slowly getting up. He knew he didn't have anywhere to go, but he couldn't stay here. He needed some food and water. He called to his two Pokemon, and they came running from the thickets of the wood, Schadenfreude chasing Delilah with a grin on his face. Delilah screamed, turned around and fired an icy blue beam at the Gengar, freezing him solid in mid-bound. Jason laughed and sauntered over to the ice block, rubbing his Blissey softly on the head as it ran to him. Jason pulled a small bottle filled with a blue liquid out from his bag, and sprayed it over the block of ice, thawing it instantly. "C'mon, time to find some food," he said to the Gengar as Blissey taunted it, "and behave. Both of you."

Jason and his Pokemon spent hours searching for food, but to no avail. He was preparing to give up, when he heard commotion coming from around 100 yards ahead of him. "Come on," he said to his Pokemon, approaching the sound quickly. He entered a clearing and what he saw was a bit of a shock. There was a plentiful amount of Pokemon and people in the clearing, and they all gave Jason a strange feeling. As if he knew them, all of them, even though he had never seen any of them before in his life. Jason scratched his head, before asking "Hey, umm, do you guys have any food or water? Me and my Pokemon can't seem to find any," he flashed a grin, his Pokemon joined him at opposite sides of his body, surveying the group,
Old 01-02-2011, 10:46 PM
mickmon95 Offline

Send a message via MSN to mickmon95

Violet Zephyr
Eterna Forest

Violet faced the guy who was asking for food and water. "Yes I do. I always carry some food, water and pokemon food in my back pack. Its mostly snacks though," Vi responded. She pulled out a water bottle, a box of pokemon food, and a sandwich. "My name is Violet by the way. B-but you can call me Vi," she explained. She also pulled out a bag of chips and some chocolate bars. Her silvery white hair was blown in her face but she wiped it off her face. "You can have some if you'd like," Vi stated.
Old 01-02-2011, 11:05 PM
Coddleflop Offline

Jason Black
Eterna Forest

"Well thanks, Vi, Jason said kindly, flashing his usual grin and taking the offered food and water. "I'm Jason Black, nice to meet you, he said, handing a handful of food to each of his Pokemon before returning the box of Pokemon food to the girl who looked older than him, despite having a small stature. "So, what brings you here?" he asked, trying to not make it awkward between them. He handed the bottle to his Pokemon and they squirted small amounts into their mouths. Jason looked the at the girl, taking in what she looked like. The only word he could come up with was 'beautiful'. However his eyes were drawn to the emerald ring worn on her hand. "Say, nice ring, where'd you get it?", he had a quick drink from the bottle and held it out for Vi to take it back.
Old 01-03-2011, 01:19 AM
SkittishHeart Offline

OOC: Wow. Three pages already. o.O
IC:

Crystalline - Glaceon
Somewhere near Eterna Forest

Go to the Eterna Forest… now. There are others who are like you -- both humans and Pokemon -- over there. You shall all be gathered in that place so that you’d get to know each other and develop bonds of friendship and such for you to have enough cooperation and unity to stop the vile unknown forces.

“Nngh… Huh?” I slowly opened my eyes, only to regret doing it because of the sun glaring down at me. I didn’t shut them close again, though, for I remember that voice that was in my head a couple of seconds ago. Was it from a dream? I don’t think so. The voice sounded so real; there’s no way for it to be a dream, would there? But wait. Whose voice was it? It seems like a Legendary owns it… but there aren’t any left. Suddenly, I realized something. Arceus. He’s the only possible Legend who could have owned that voice. If I recall correctly, he was the last among his fellows, and the one who… uhh… divided his soul among Pokemon and humans to defeat the unknown forces that have been slaughtering almost everyone everywhere. Yes, it’s got to be Arceus.

I felt odd. How come I can remember only the stuff about myself and the whole Arceus and the forces things? How about my past? Did I belong to anyone? I scratched my head, shook it, and looked down on the ground. To my surprise, instead of the grassy ground, my eyes locked on a pendant that’s in the shape of a droplet of water. Who gave me that? No idea. All I know is that it gives me abilities that a normal Glaceon can never have.

Pushing away those thoughts, I focused on the message that I… uhh… heard earlier. I have to go to Eterna Forest. Well, it’s not that far, so I guess I should get going. I started walking north, since I’m quite positive that it’s the way towards the said forest. As I made my way, I wondered about the different Pokemon and humans that I’d meet. Would they be nice? Maybe not everyone, but I do hope that I’d get along with (at least some of) them.

First banner with GIMP. Hooray for finally being able to make something. Nyar~ :3
Old 01-03-2011, 07:48 AM
Dark Moonlight Offline

Mazumi Tazuno
Eterna Forest

"Your human? You dare call a fellow Pokémon of yours a rodent, then you ask them a polite question? YOU, little Pokémon, need to apologise first," Mazumi said, speaking in the Pokémon language. She was nearly fluent.

Spoiler:
Old 01-03-2011, 10:16 AM
Keion Offline

Send a message via AIM to Keion

OOC: Classes just resumed + Bad timezone = Very late post

Firestorm the Ninetales
Near Eterna Forest's entrance

The Absol began opening up as soon as the Ninetales sat by beside her. "I... I felt like I needed to come here, probably something to do with Arceus."She said before pausing for a bit, biting her tongue in the process, and then continuing. "I'll drop unconscious in a minute, but don't worry, it's a gift. When I drop I can see through the eyes of the force. The unknown one that is roaming our land." Before long, she dropped to the ground like the thing that she had just explained.

The fact that the Absol just fell unconscious did creep the Ninetales at first, but on the other side, he couldn't bring himself to leave the Absol. It was the first time in months that the Ninetales had met friendly face, so he might as well be with her for the time being. If by any chance that the Dark-typed Pokemon would wake up, he could maybe gather some information from the 'force' that she was talking about. Also, it wouldn't be polite to leave a lady alone without some company.

Suddenly, the Absol woke up. From the look on her eyes, it seems as she had experienced something cruel or some other words along the line. Since she appears to be used of this gift, the Ninetales knew that she wouldn't be needing any more assistance. At least, she appears okay.

The Ninetales felt uneasiness in the air as something in his tongue wanted to get out. "Not to break the seriousness or anything, but have you seen any Blue Scarves around?" he asked. "The one studded with lots of contests ribbons. It's important to me, somehow." He whipped his head around, as if he wanted to take back what he said. A wild Pokemon like her wouldn't even know what a Pokemon contest even is! How can I be so foolish? Maybe she'd even get confused of the words I used. As he stopped, he repeated the same question. "Well, have you?"

Last edited by Keion; 01-03-2011 at 11:28 AM.
Old 01-03-2011, 10:26 AM
Altrius Offline

(( Wow this has got off to a quick start! ))

Chuck the Bastiodon
Eterna Forest

Eterna forest is such a beautiful little place, Chuck thought to himself as he trundled through the forest, having followed a voice, no a memory in his head that told him to be there. It had told him there were others like himself, others that could help defeat the unknown force that had for some reason done something terrible to him. Yet for the life of him he could not remember.

Still, being an optimistic Bastiodon, Chuch trundled along, looking around at the trees, the grass and everything else besides. It really was a beautiful place, harmoneous and peacful. The unknown force had yet to ravage here.

Up ahead he heard voices, several ones at that. Perhaps this was the group that he was meant to meet, or just perhaps some randomers. Still, Chuck pressed on, and saw several people and pokemon sat in a clearing. His chain jangled loudly as he came to a stop, looking at the people around.

"Uh, Hello!" He said brightly.
Old 01-03-2011, 11:58 AM
SkittishHeart Offline

OOC: I'm gonna post again since I have a very different timezone with most of the RPers here, and so I can catch up.

Crystalline - Glaceon
Eterna Forest

As I made my way inside Eterna Forest, I heard quite a number of different voices coming from somewhere here. I presumed that there are already a lot of Pokemon and humans in this huge forest. If that is so, then… maybe they’ve already started the meeting of some sort? Or perhaps they know that there are still others that are about to come, so they’re only having some chitchat about themselves and such? I think the latter is more… uhh… believable and assuring. It’s not really that good to have myself introduced last because that could mean that I’d be talking to probably all of them at the same time. Yikes, that would be hard.

When I was already in a certain spot in the forest, I was rather surprised and overwhelmed by the many creatures already there. There’s an Umbreon with silver rings instead of the normal yellow, a Glaceon like myself, a normal-colored and a Glaceon-colored Jolteon, a Luxray with unusually long fur, an Absol, a beautiful Ninetales, a Bastiodon; as well as other humans with their own Pokemon that I can’t keep track of anymore. Hoh, wow! So many! I’m not sure of who should I go and introduce myself to first. Every Pokemon seems to have his/her own conversation with others. But then… maybe I should go and meet with my fellow Eeveelutions. With that thought in my, I approached the first four Pokemon that I mentioned earlier: the Umbreon, Glaceon, and two Jolteon. To my surprise, it seems that they were about to have some race. I’m not really certain whether or not I should talk to them now or let them finish their race first. Uhh…

First banner with GIMP. Hooray for finally being able to make something. Nyar~ :3

Last edited by SkittishHeart; 01-03-2011 at 12:00 PM.
Old 01-03-2011, 09:56 PM
mickmon95 Offline

Send a message via MSN to mickmon95

Violet Zephyr
Eterna Forest

"It's no probelm at all. It's always good to help those in need," Vi responded. The boy had shown a grin towards Vi and it was something she wasn't used to. She blushed and sort of hid her face. She realzied it would be rude to turn away from someone who was nice. She turned back towards him. "The pleasure of meeting you is all mine," Vi said. She observed the young man closely and realized how handsome he was. She began to feel a little nervous but she did her best to hide it. "We were all drawn here by this strange sense that we had to be here specifically. I know it sounds strange but its the truth," Vi explained. Vi took one of the chocolate bars she had laid out for Jason and nibbled on it. "Well this ring I've had it all my life. To be truthful I have no idea where I got it from. I've just had it," Vi answered politley.
Old 01-06-2011, 03:25 AM
Sight of the Stars Offline

Send a message via AIM to Sight of the Stars Send a message via Skype™ to Sight of the Stars

Sight of the Stars and Birth of the Sun
(Starsight and Sunbirth)
Eterna Forest

~when the world turns it's back on you
you turn your back on it
because it was butt-ugly anyway~

They watched.

From the trees their eyes swiftly travelled over the humans below them. Their breathing was silent and their bodies were hidden by the leaves. They had the perfect vantage points, where they could see the others but the others couldn't see them. The brother and sisted did not move. You couldn't trust anybody. Not now.

After a while, Sight of the Stars elbowed her younger brother. Her hand flicked to her side, and in one fluent motion she withdrew a straight piece of wood about as long as half of her forearm. It was made of cherrywood. The teenager flicked the tip and a leaf sprouted from the end of the stick.

Sight of the Stars experimentally drew a line in front of her. It came out as green paint that hovered in the air where she had made the swipe of the brush. She walked her index and middle finger over it and it stayed, and then it was gone with a wipe of her palm. She stood in silence, but made purposeful noise as she leaped up through the leaves of the tree. She drew her legs up so that her head was facing the ground, and flung out the hand with the paintbrush. A line of ink dashed to the ground, and she slid down it and landed on the grass. Her blonde hair was pinned up by a pin in the shape of a Charizard, and her feet were bare. Arrows clattered in the pod strapped to her back. Her blue eyes swept over the people before her as she straightened, tapping the line of green ink that hovered in the air with the other end of the brush (the alternative to wiping the ink away with her hand) and it disappeared.

"Hello," she greeted, flicking the end of the brush with the paint on it and sticking the painbrush between her pin and her head, putting it in her hair.

Earthsoul and Dancingautumn
Eterna Forest

~old habits die hard, now, do they? In my world,
they die soft before being buried by a mountain of broken dreams~

In a different part of Eterna, in a different set of lives, both with completely seperate paths, a pair of Pokemon moved silently through the deathly-silent forest, about three miles from the rest.

Earthsoul paused, and Dancingautumn did the same, peering out from behind the white Scyther's leg. The Treecko turned her golden-eyed, innocent gaze about, then up to her surrogent father, who looked down at her, then back ahead as he continued to move through the trees.

They could never be sure whether or not this was a hostile enviorment. It seemed too quiet for a forest like this, and it frightened Dancingautumn and made Earthsoul nervous. Their eyes swivelled about, turning to look at every tree and every shadow, wondering what lay behind or inside.
[12:38:59 AM] GallantlyGlaceon: ...So how do we do this? XD
[12:39:20 AM] Sight of the Stars: it's nothing really big, just usually a note in your sig that's all like 'paired with soandso'
[12:39:44 AM] Sight of the Stars: just be like "SIGHT OF THE STARZ IS MAH BIZNITCH"
[12:39:57 AM] GallantlyGlaceon: XDDD
[12:39:59 AM] Sight of the Stars: and I'll be like "GALLANTLYGLACEON IS MAH HOE."
Old 01-07-2011, 04:57 PM
RandyPanda Offline

Send a message via AIM to RandyPanda Send a message via Skype™ to RandyPanda

OOC: My apologies for just posting now... life's been a little hectic just getting back to school after break.

Tom Beckett
Entrance to Eterna Forest, Eterna City Side
What am I doing here, anyway? Tom thought wryly. I've been in Sinnoh for a good week already, and went through here on my way to Eterna... why on earth am I so drawn to this forest now? It wasn't even that interesting the first time I went through... Tom felt the smooth stone in his pocket, rolling it between his fingers, as he had found himself doing without thinking about it several times recently. Catching himself, he stopped. Well, I'm not just going to stand here. Either I go in deeper or I don't, it's that simple. He glanced down at the four red and white orbs at his belt and decided. Well, let's go find whatever it is that I'm looking for. And with that, he strolled on.
Old 01-09-2011, 06:50 PM
mailtoad Offline

Arisa Uotani
Eterna Forest

Someone had the same idea as I did. Stay in the trees, secreted until they felt that the group were not going to cause any harm. My eyes flickered over the group once more - the Bastiodon, some young child, a Luxray, and a throng of others. I prepared myself to pounce. It was almost time. I bent down, ready to leap. I was about to, but a smell drifted over towards me. A smell that harked back to my past, and my days in the clan. A smell that to me, meant danger. I hadn't ever spoken to the people below me, but I felt that it was my duty to protect them. They were some of the few people left on Earth, they needed to be kept alive. I put my hand on the hilt of my sword, and jumped down onto the ground, right into the centre of the huddle of people. My hand leapt forward, and my katana followed. I flicked it up, pointing it straight at a tree. I sensed the figure hiding behind it.
"You can come out now," I muttered.

Kyon Jima
Eterna Forest

I found a tree to hide behind while I watched the various personalities reveal themselves to the group. Most of them seemed to be quite personable, and I found myself being approving of them, although that didn't mean anything until I could get to know them better. Then I could fully judge them. But that would have to wait until later. A girl jumped out from the tree-tops, and pointed a sword towards my tree. Somehow she had known I was here, and was ready root me out. I couldn't say that she seemed particularly nice - her sword was pointed at my tree. Slightly nerve racking, but at least she had a personality. When the words came out of her mouth, she seemed only to mutter them, but I could easily hear her from where I was standing - approximately 100 yards away. But I felt that I was ready to come out anyway, so I walked into the clearing, my black hair waving in front of my eyes.
"Hi, I-I'm Kyon." My quiet attitude got the better of me, and I only managed to stutter out a couple of words before my mouth fell shut. I wasn't prepared to speak quite yet, but I did wonder why the girl seemed to stare at me with such hatred.

Eevee: Evolve to Espeon@130 Finished@310
Ludicolo are NOT FUNNY

Last edited by mailtoad; 01-09-2011 at 07:09 PM.
Old 01-09-2011, 07:06 PM
Sight of the Stars Offline

Send a message via AIM to Sight of the Stars Send a message via Skype™ to Sight of the Stars

Sight of the Stars and Birth of the Sun
Eterna Forest

Birth of the Sun just stared down at Arisa, a horridly bored look in his eyes. Sight of the Stars smirked.

"Who says he has to?" she said, twirling her brush. She was right in front of Arisa. Her blue eyes glinted. With a flick of her wrist and a swift motion of her arm, she had withdrawn her sword from her obsidian sheath. She flinched slightly as she felt the presence of Kuragari in the very, very back of her mind.
[12:38:59 AM] GallantlyGlaceon: ...So how do we do this? XD
[12:39:20 AM] Sight of the Stars: it's nothing really big, just usually a note in your sig that's all like 'paired with soandso'
[12:39:44 AM] Sight of the Stars: just be like "SIGHT OF THE STARZ IS MAH BIZNITCH"
[12:39:57 AM] GallantlyGlaceon: XDDD
[12:39:59 AM] Sight of the Stars: and I'll be like "GALLANTLYGLACEON IS MAH HOE."