Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 01-02-2011, 05:43 PM
mickmon95 Offline

Send a message via MSN to mickmon95
Default Re: [RP] Pokemon - Dying World...

Violet Zephyr
Eterna Forest

"It's nice to meet both of you, Rena and Yoru," Violet responded politley. "Now we were all drawn together by this strange feeling that we needed to be here. And we all seem to have an object that we keep at all times with us. I also bet we each have some sort of special ability. Like Mazumi and her guitar that can pause time. I have a special ability as well, I can control any source of water. I can bend it to my will and use it in anyway I wish," Violet explained. She took a pause to think. "And I think we can all sense that none of us are normal. Now I don't know about you guys, but I feel like we were all meant to meet here. Maybe that's why we were supposed to be here in the forest here today," Violet suggested.
Old 01-02-2011, 05:52 PM
Cream Puffs Offline

Eterna 'Rena' Forest
Eterna Forest

"I had the same feeling that we were probably meant to meet here. By the way I have the power to poison 10 different people in a certain time limit. Anyways other than me has anyone ever had a hard time remembering the past at all or anything about themselves?" Rena questioned looking at four thinking one of them must have because maybe it had all to do with this soul thing. Maybe this Arceus' soul made her forget everything and allowed her to control poison at will. She couldn't be certain unless she had the right information so she was hoping other people had the same problem. If another person like herself had the same problem then maybe she could get answers to her past.

|GREEN|
Old 01-02-2011, 06:04 PM
mickmon95 Offline

Violet Zephyr
Eterna Forest

Violet sat on the cold stump and nodded. "I agree. I can't remember anything about my past. I just have all these feelings that can't be explained because I don't know what caused these feelings," Vi responded. "Its most likely because of Arceus' soul breaking apart that we have no idea about our pasts," Vi said with a sigh. This is all so crazy...but it makes sense somehow. But why are we all here together? I wish someone could answer that question...

Last edited by mickmon95; 01-02-2011 at 06:06 PM.
Old 01-02-2011, 06:33 PM
Popshakes Offline

Ooc// Elecii, wasn't Thundercloud a Glaceon? :P

Whitney "Whisper" Scarlet Willows
The Middle of Eterna Forest

As the group of five travelled onwards to meet these "voices" Whitney began to feel something odd in the air. It didn't feel warm nor cold, just different. As if humidity was clenching around her throat. Her Pokemon looked as if they hadn't noticed this presence at all. Sweat began dropping from her forehead an onto Starcrosst's tallons and Kingpin's arms and body. Kingpin stopped from where he was, giving a catious look upon his trainer who looked absolutely aweful.

Shiva had saw Kingpin stop short this time and stopped before running through his thick body once again, "Kingpin, I swear... you are such a-" Shiva began but was quickly hushed by the tiny bird upon Whitney's shoulder.

"She looks sick..." Starcrosst finally cooed with a frown on her face, looking upon her beloved, "... yet, she was completely fine earlier. What happened?" She cawed slightly louder than her last coo.

Kingpin sighed, not quite knowing how to take care of Whitney. They've never seen her suddenly break into a fever before. Her eyes were now closed and her breathing labored. Kingpin had no other option but to lie his trainer in the grass besides him and sit besides her, curling his tail around her body.

Starcrosst had retreated from her shoulder and sat upon a branch poking out from a nearby bush, "Oh, Whisper, what is wrong with you?" She frowned between a sad expression.

Shiva floated near the trio, placing a plam on her face and her arm under her elbow, staring at the three inquisitively, "Has she eaten recently? Or had any water?" She asked aloud, hoping they wouldn't ignore her.

Kingpin thought for a moment then shook his large, rocky head, "She might be dehydrated... too bad you're an ice Pokemon." Kingpin groaned, giving a slight glare upon the ice maiden.

Shiva backed slightly, placing her right hand upon her chest, "Why, I've never. You're so rude, Pin-head!" She spoke in a smug attitude. Suddenly though, she had an idea. Shiva zoomed in close beside Whitney and placed her ice cold touch upon her head as the sun lightly skimmed across, "Though I'm not a water Pokemon to be exact, I am ice - and in the sun ice begins to melt, this should cool our Whisper off." Sighing, she sat beside her, stroking her head lovingly as she attempted to cool her off. Starcrosst and Kingpin hadn't objected as they watched her intently.

~
Meanwhile, this whole time Kalm hadn't taken a care to the blubbering Shiva and didn't take any care into noticing Kingpin's halt. All he cared about right now is continuing forward towards these voices. And the voices he found only five minutes away from the group he deserted. Kalm stood close near some trees that surrounded this new group of five. Four humans and one Pokemon. What are they all doing here? Travelling maybe? He had thought, paying no attention to their words.
~

Leon and Sakura
Somewhere deep in Eterna Forest

Sakura backed up slightly from the two Pokemon, confused and yet embarrassed to show herself to two normal looking eeveelutions.

Leon, the pompous oaf he is, took steps forward, bowed his head, and spoke in such a flirtacious manner you'd think an anvil would strike him down, "Ah, such wonderful ladies are you two, being brought before us. I am Jolteon, but you may call me Leon." He purred, raising his eyebrows in such a way Sakura almost came over to wipe his grin off his face before he continued, "Oh, and this being over there..." He pointed out, giving a glance to the icy she-devil to his left, "... she is my twin sister, Sakura." He spoke with a roll of his eyes, twisting his body just so he may give the two females a shocking grin.

Sakura had enough of her brother, trotted over, and nipped him on the left ear. As he gave a howl and retreated back into a tree behind him, Sakura formally introduced herself reluctantly, "As my IDIOT brother was saying, I'm Sakura... it's nice to meet you all." She gave a forced smile, sitting herself down to look upon the two Pokemon.

♥ Jolteon Lover ♥
Old 01-02-2011, 06:50 PM
Elecii Offline

Ooc; I really shouldn't have named her Thundercloud... xD

Thundercloud the Glaceon & Charity the Umbreon
Eterna Forest

"Ah, such wonderful ladies are you two, being brought before us. I am Jolteon, but you may call me Leon. Oh, and this being over there... she is my twin sister, Sakura," the male Jolteon purred. The other Jolteon, Sakura, didn't seem to happy with him so she had stepped forward.

"As my IDIOT brother was saying, I'm Sakura... it's nice to meet you all."

"Yes, nice to meet you, too," Thundercloud said, getting over her usual shyness. "I see you two have sibling rivalry. I had a rivalry with my sister, A-" She paused. "Sorry, but I swore never to speak her name again after she betrayed my family." Tears were filling up in Thundercloud's eyes. Charity leaned against the shiny Glaceon lovingly.

Thunder sniffed to stop herself crying. "I'm sorry that I was crying, just thinking of her makes me hate her and miss her a little bit more." She stamped on the ground hard as if to tell herself to not bother these two with her life story.

Charity stood back up straight. "We're not related," the Umbreon stated kindly.

Thunder was staring up at a tree. "Do any of you want to see who can get up that tree first?" Thunder asked childishly. Charity smiled in agreement. "Sakura? Leon?" Thunder asked.

i can't love you more than this
Old 01-02-2011, 07:04 PM
Popshakes Offline

Leon and Sakura the Jolteon Twins

Leon and Sakura were both baffled by the show of tears that Thundercloud had put on for them but both hadn't said a word. They really haven't seen a being cry before... well, not recently that is.

Leon took the advantage of Thundercloud's offer and grinned wildly, "Ah, who would I be if I didn't accept an offer from a beautiful Glaceon such as yourself?" He winked, casually strutting beside the Glaceon and Umbreon with a soft purr.

Sakura felt disgusted to even be related to the pin-head she called "brother". Trotting beside the three and gazing up at the tree, Sakura pretended to ignore Leon and smiled softly, nodding her head, "Why not?"

♥ Jolteon Lover ♥
Old 01-02-2011, 07:09 PM
Elecii Offline

Eterna Forest

Thundercloud blushed slightly when Leon had called her a beautiful Glaceon, but it was only very slightly, and couldn't be seen. Since Leon and Sakura had accepted her offer, Thunder said, "On the count of three... one... two... THREE!" Thunder ran forward and pushed herself off the ground, gripping the tree tightly. She lost her focus as a head hit her side. She looked and saw her best friend smiling. She slipped back down the tree a bit, keeping her eyes shut tight.

She hoisted herself onto a branch before opening her eyes. "Who won?" she asked.

Old 01-02-2011, 07:25 PM
Popshakes Offline

Leon and Sakura the Jolteon Twins

Once the count of three was spoken, Leon pushed himself off the ground with a Quick Attack - but he wasn't the only one. Sakura had done the same thing and both brother and sister fought with butting heads to reach the top of the tree. Leon scraped his right front leg across the bark of the giant tree as Sakura fell to the bottom on her back, wincing as she glared at her brother with one eye open. Leon had successfully beaten his sister but to no avail as he came up after the Glaceon and Umbreon, "All of that hard work for nothing..." He snickered, rolling his eyes as he hung his body tight around a thick branch while Sakura reluctantly stood up and painfully shook the debris off her glossy, yet fluffy, body.

♥ Jolteon Lover ♥
Old 01-02-2011, 07:35 PM
Elecii Offline

Eterna Forest

When Thunder saw that Sakura had fallen onto her back she jumped from the branch she stood on and landed beside the blue-furred Jolteon. "Sakura, are you alright?" she asked concerned. She checked over her for any damages, but couldn't see any. "Charity!" she called. The silver-ringed Umbreon landed on Thundercloud's back when she jumped down. "Careful!" she growled, pushing Charity aside and wlaking to Sakura again. "Leon, maybe you should see if your sister is alright?!" Thunder said, half like a question, half like a demand.

Old 01-02-2011, 08:31 PM
kitkatt Offline
Experienced Trainer

Larka-Luxray
Eterna Forest

When Larka saw the newcomer and her companion, her eyes lit up, and she moved towards them, purring quietly. Despite the increasing numbers of unknown humans making her uncomfortable, it had been years since she had seen one of her own, and the Shinx had stirred up long lost feelings of affection deep inside.

Padding lightly across the clearing, ignoring the human's chatter, she touched her nose gently to that of the tiny cat, and said quietly, 'Hello Yoru. I'm Larka.' before returning silently back to her place at the edge of the clearing, so close to the trees she was almost among them. This odd gathering of humans had been uncomfortable to start, and the talk of power was making her prescence even more awkward; the trainers were tossing Arceus's name around like a moss ball, and she felt it unwise to speak so carelessly. Her tail flicked against the hard earth, and almost unnoticeable, a small pile of leaves and derbis had begun to pile up next to her large paws, shaped by invisible hands.

But it wasn't only the talk that made the hunter nervous. Something else, something important, niggled at the corner of her mind, and her tail waving became more and more frantic, thumping against the ground now as she strained to remember the unknown danger. Then she understood her own fear, and with it came the flash of shattered thoughts that made it all clear.

-;she wasn't the only one here.

Whipping round, she crept into the shadows, taking care to evaluate her surroundings carefully. Whoever it was could be anywhere, and could attack at any time. Once again, that sixth sense named instinct niggled at her, and she searched a dense patch of leaves and shadow before spotting the palm-like leaf. There were definitely no palm tree in Eterna Forest. Not caring for secrecy any longer, she stalked right up to the Pokemon, and hissed angrily, 'Why are you spying on me?'
Old 01-02-2011, 08:36 PM
Dark Moonlight Offline

Mazumi Tazuno
Eterna Forest

Mazumi followed Larka and looked at the leaf.

"What a pitiful cover," she said.

Spoiler:
Old 01-02-2011, 08:50 PM
mickmon95 Offline

Violet Zephyr
Eterna Forest

I don't beleive anyone is really understanding the importance of this situation or of what is really going on. But who really knows exactly what is going on? This is all quite confusing and we really have no one to turn to for correct answers. We really have only our logic to find answers. Vi was pondering what the purpose might be for them being gathered by this strange feeling within all of them. Oh Arceus where is your guidance when we need it? If only any of the other legendaries were alive to help guide us... Vi sighed in frustration.
Old 01-02-2011, 08:52 PM
Cream Puffs Offline

Eterna 'Rena' Forest
Eterna Forest

"That's a smart observation Vi." Rena said in awe thinking why them. She looked at Larka as she came up to her precious Yoru as she said hi. Rena let Yoru loose since it seemed like he wanted to be with Larka for now. Yoru jumped out of her arms and followed Larka all nice and quiet to not disturb what she was doing.

|GREEN|
Old 01-02-2011, 09:11 PM
Popshakes Offline

Kalm the Exeggutor *Whitney's Pokemon*
Middle of Eterna Forest

Kalm, astonished from the outburst of both Pokemon and human backed up slightly until he backed into a tree only three feet behind. He gulped but wasn't going to let this Luxray push him around. Standing his ground, the Exeggutor spoke in the language of Pokemon, "I wasn't spying on you, rodent." He growled from the first head that faced the Luxray. Smirking, from the other two heads, they observed the scenery around then remembered his trainer and friends - they weren't here. Suddenly becoming worried, he asked aloud to the Pokemon around him, "I know this will sound weird to you fellow Pokemon but have you seen my human?" He asked trying not to sound desperate.

Leon and Sakura the Jolteon twins

Sakura backed up from the two other eeveelutions, "I-I'm fine really..." She muttered, stopping as soon as she even started backing up due to a sting in her back right paw. She forced the painful look away, sitting down casually.

Leon sighed, glancing around to find an easy route down. Finally finding a nearby rock he balanced himself onto the branch and then to the rock. But, being the clumsy oaf he was he slipped into a pile of wet grass, "Ugh... disgusting." He moaned then padded his way to his sister, "Sakura... stop lying, I can tell you're injured." He sighed, rolling his eyes as he sat beside her and the other two eeveelutions.

Sakura only sighed, shaking her head, "I insist Thundercloud, Charity, and Leon... I'm absolutely fine." She softly spoke the words of reluctance to them, giving a forced smile.

♥ Jolteon Lover ♥
Old 01-02-2011, 09:31 PM
kitkatt Offline
Experienced Trainer

Larka-Luxray
Enraged in Eterna Forest

"What a pitiful cover,"

Larka almost jumped, distracted by the outburst of the human-Mazumi?-behind her, and almost forgot about her original aggravator. But not for long.

"I wasn't spying on you, rodent."

Pretty much every emotion was swalloed up in a heated cloud of rage generated by that single sentence. She stalked up, almost nose to nose with the Exeggutor, and snarled, 'You dare say that to my face?' To be named after a form of prey was a deep insult, and for a moment Larka was beyond words. Then she felt the faint brush of fur against her back leg, and saw the little Shinx named Yoru standing there. A fresh burst of almost motherly affection overcame the anger, and Larka bent down to bestow a lick upon the small feline's head as a way of greeting.

"I know this will sound weird to you fellow Pokemon but have you seen my human?"

Larka glanced up again, and the anger returned, weaker than before but still potent enough to make her tail twitch irritably. 'I should have guessed you weren't wild. No sense of respect.' she growled grumpily, rage spent and replaced by faint hostility. 'They close? I suppose you can't even follow your own scent trail back where you came.'