Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Other Boards » Entertainment

Entertainment For non-Pokemon related discussion, talk about other TV shows, movies, music, books, sports and more!

Old 01-07-2011, 03:26 PM
Teddiursa of the Sky Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Teddiursa of the Sky
Default Re: What was YOUR game of the year?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masami View Post
I do not take great offence at all, especially since I mentioned candlejacking, but as I said before, you must be enw to the internets.
Im starting to do GB blackops, simply because I ceeb to play with the bad kids in my games, being irritating, so I'll take on tryhards insted.
Be in everyones conversation? :P I can't even.
Also, I don't play MW2 anymore, but i enjoyed it more, I'm shying away from console gaming as a whole, as more and more of my friends also switch to pc gaming.

And finally, I have no idea what the hell this kamikaze bombing this is, so you must be mistaken, I don't come here much anymore.
I have obviously been on the net for a long time, as I was born with a 90's computer attached to my umbilical cord. (Joke) And I do recall several arguments with you a year ago about some of the most general subjects, and nearly everything I said you took as an offense. Like one topic about how England actually invented the Nuclear Bomb (hah!).

Anyway, I do agree with you about P.C gaming. It is easier to get all the games you want, and such. P.C>Xbox360>PS3>DS>Wii>PSP
Old 01-22-2011, 01:38 AM
Kenny_C.002 Offline
/人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\

Send a message via AIM to Kenny_C.002

Starcraft 2. Absolutely the best gaming experience I've had in the past year.
Old 01-22-2011, 01:52 AM
GallantlyGlaceon Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to GallantlyGlaceon

Handheld Game: Dragon Quest IX: Sentinels of the Starry Skies [DS]

That game was just, plain and simple, great. It's definately one of my favorite handheld games of all time. Even grinding in that game was fun for me.

Console Game #One(1): Rogue Galaxy [PS2]

This choice was hard to make...But Rogue Galaxy deserves to take a win. An awesome platformer with over one-hundred(100) hours of gameplay, and an amazing story. That game still never fails to fascinate me. And yeah, this game was NOT made in two-thousand, ten(2010). ^^' It was actually around five years ago, but I still replay it to this day because it's so awesome :)

Console Game #Two(2): Epic Mickey [Wii]

Yes, there is a console game two. I really can't decide well for this year. ^^ This game, like Rogue Galaxy, was a freakin' fun platformer. The graphics were beautiful, and the overall gameplay itself was nice, as well as the story.
[12:38:20 AM] GallantlyGlaceon: ...So how do we do this? XD
[12:39:20 AM] Sight of the Stars: it's nothing really big, just usually a note in your sig that's all like 'paired with soandso'
[12:39:44 AM] Sight of the Stars: just be like "SIGHT OF THE STARZ IS MAH BIZNITCH" <---- Yup.
[12:39:57 AM] GallantlyGlaceon: XDDD
[12:39:59 AM] Sight of the Stars: and I'll be like "GALLANTLYGLACEON IS MAH HOE."

Last edited by Jolty Jolteon; 01-22-2011 at 04:21 AM.