Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: General Board

Pokemon: General Board General discussion about Pokemon in general. If the topic of your thread does not fall into the subjects in the other boards, post it there. In other words, everything else belongs here if it doesn't have a board of its own.

Old 12-30-2010, 03:01 AM
changoo Offline
Banned

Default Characters that seem mysterious to you

After years of watching the show and playing the games, theres some a lot of information that we dont know about our heroes, villians, champions, elite 4, etc.

Soooo, what Character(s) seem mysterious to you, and what more would you like to know about them, or what questions would you ask if you ever met them?

Tracey (insert last name here) is very mysterious to me. He only had like 1 season of real show-time, and no background was given on him. I would like to know how long he has had his Marill. Also I find Cynthia on the shady side. She follows you everywhere (then again everybody does lol) and at the end of the game Rowan mentions that she also did the pokedex quest for him. My question is "what the heck are those things in your hair lady?"
Old 12-30-2010, 05:50 AM
Traxx Offline
Experienced Trainer

Default Re: Characters that seem mysterious to you

I say that Steven Stone is a little shady to me...He owns all these steel/psychic pokemon, and seems pretty good. He is the son of the CEO of the Stone company thing. I would like to know more about him...

100th post.

Last edited by Traxx; 12-30-2010 at 05:54 AM.
Old 01-07-2011, 05:10 PM
Team Razor Offline

Traxx takes the words out of my mouth( or keyboard, lol)
Also, I wonder who is the mother of Blue's mum/dad aka prof.Oaks wife.

I'm back for real this time(I think).

Old 01-07-2011, 08:51 PM
ashkelon Offline
Elite Trainer

I read somewhere -- prolly in the Nintendo guide for Diamon/Pearl that the things in Cynthia's hair are Murkrow feathers.

They look awfully "round" for that, but later I've seen other feathers done in the same style. I've never seen the anime more than just like the first couple seasons, so I can't say if they seem to float or anything in that.

I'd like to know more about the relationships between the various gym leaders. There are always hints about "inherited it from my..... choose a relationship...".

We know about Brock's dad, and Koga and his daughter, but there are quite a few out there with hinted relationships as relatives like red haired Flannery in R/S/E... Didn't she get it from her grandfather who went off to do something else?
Old 01-07-2011, 09:08 PM
ironZEKROM Offline
Amateur Trainer

the guy that caught darkrai and latios is seriously shady. i just want to no how he got them.
Old 01-07-2011, 09:12 PM
Charizard Michelle Offline

Send a message via AIM to Charizard Michelle

Personally I want to know more about Sabrina from the games. The HGSS remakes gave her a huge redesign and I really wonder what cause her to have such a radical change. From jump suit to normal clothing is a huge change for two years.

I need to find a new girl-on-girl animation.

Old 01-07-2011, 09:37 PM
Teddiursa of the Sky Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Teddiursa of the Sky

Quote:
Originally Posted by changoo View Post
After years of watching the show and playing the games, theres some a lot of information that we dont know about our heroes, villians, champions, elite 4, etc.

Soooo, what Character(s) seem mysterious to you, and what more would you like to know about them, or what questions would you ask if you ever met them?

Tracey (insert last name here) is very mysterious to me. He only had like 1 season of real show-time, and no background was given on him. I would like to know how long he has had his Marill. Also I find Cynthia on the shady side. She follows you everywhere (then again everybody does lol) and at the end of the game Rowan mentions that she also did the pokedex quest for him. My question is "what the heck are those things in your hair lady?"
Every single character in the entire franchise except the characters you play as need more background, but even then you start out when you are 10-14 (now) and you don't know how your childhood was. The Pokemon franchise is great, but they aren't great at the history of many of their characters.
Old 01-07-2011, 09:50 PM
Rhys! Offline

Send a message via AIM to Rhys!

That dude that dressed up as cacturne (sp?) is pretty mysterious.

Also, I wanna see Misty's parents, and find out who Ash's dad is.
Old 01-08-2011, 12:28 AM
Etymology Offline
~VRAAHBRBRBR!~

Send a message via AIM to Etymology

Quote:
Originally Posted by Team Razor View Post
Traxx takes the words out of my mouth( or keyboard, lol)
Also, I wonder who is the mother of Blue's mum/dad aka prof.Oaks wife.
Professor Oak is actually Blue's grandfather, so technically it'd be Blue's grandmother.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashkelon View Post
I read somewhere -- prolly in the Nintendo guide for Diamon/Pearl that the things in Cynthia's hair are Murkrow feathers.

They look awfully "round" for that, but later I've seen other feathers done in the same style. I've never seen the anime more than just like the first couple seasons, so I can't say if they seem to float or anything in that.
Those things are actually meant to represent Lucario's 'aura readers' (those black round things on its head that it pricks up when trying to sense the aura), but they might be made of Murkrow feathers.

Mysterious characters. Hmm. I'd have to say The Trick Man was fairly mysterious, just dissapearing after completing his challenges. He was rather eccentric.

As for Ash's Dad: Some reckon it's Giovanni or Professor Oak. Both unlikely; if it's Professor Oak then he's technically Gary's uncle, or even father. In the case of Giovanni, he's met him before yet no mention of any possible relationship.

Last edited by Etymology; 01-08-2011 at 12:31 AM.
Old 01-08-2011, 03:13 AM
ironZEKROM Offline
Amateur Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueJello View Post
Professor Oak is actually Blue's grandfather, so technically it'd be Blue's grandmother.

Those things are actually meant to represent Lucario's 'aura readers' (those black round things on its head that it pricks up when trying to sense the aura), but they might be made of Murkrow feathers.

Mysterious characters. Hmm. I'd have to say The Trick Man was fairly mysterious, just dissapearing after completing his challenges. He was rather eccentric.

As for Ash's Dad: Some reckon it's Giovanni or Professor Oak. Both unlikely; if it's Professor Oak then he's technically Gary's uncle, or even father. In the case of Giovanni, he's met him before yet no mention of any possible relationship.
4 some reason at first i thought brock was ash's dad.
Old 01-08-2011, 05:05 AM
Trent Reznor Offline

Send a message via AIM to Trent Reznor Send a message via MSN to Trent Reznor Send a message via Skype™ to Trent Reznor

N seems mysteriously stupid.
Old 01-17-2011, 05:06 PM
MaskedJackal Offline

Send a message via AIM to MaskedJackal Send a message via MSN to MaskedJackal

Lucario. Nobody knows for sure if those are pants or thighs.
Old 01-25-2011, 09:06 PM
Professor Geoffrey Offline

Send a message via AIM to Professor Geoffrey

I would definitely say Eusine. His intentions and background in general is mystifying and for the most part, unknown.

~Professor Geoffrey
Old 01-26-2011, 01:26 AM
Doodlebop Offline

I always wonder how the champions and Elite Four got to their positions. :o

THANK YOU CHAAAAR. *uberglomp*
Quick note: I usually go by Doodleniks. It you see me somewhere else with that alias, feel free to drop me a line! ;)
Pair: Yo Face Here
My Links
Old 01-26-2011, 02:23 AM
Charmander009 Offline
WFL Official

Send a message via AIM to Charmander009

Looker.

Who the heck is the International Police? And where the heck did he come from? And why, of all codenames, did he pick Looker? >>'