Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 12-28-2010, 08:17 PM
Sight of the Stars Offline

Send a message via AIM to Sight of the Stars Send a message via Skype™ to Sight of the Stars
Default Re: [SU] Pokemon - Dying World...

Thank you! :)

And when that time comes, I'll be here waiting. :D
[12:38:59 AM] GallantlyGlaceon: ...So how do we do this? XD
[12:39:20 AM] Sight of the Stars: it's nothing really big, just usually a note in your sig that's all like 'paired with soandso'
[12:39:44 AM] Sight of the Stars: just be like "SIGHT OF THE STARZ IS MAH BIZNITCH"
[12:39:57 AM] GallantlyGlaceon: XDDD
[12:39:59 AM] Sight of the Stars: and I'll be like "GALLANTLYGLACEON IS MAH HOE."
Old 12-28-2010, 08:19 PM
Elecii Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Wolf of the Snow View Post
Thank you! :)

And when that time comes, I'll be here waiting. :D
I might as well put one up now and increase the character limit. ;)

i can't love you more than this
Old 12-28-2010, 09:25 PM

Send a message via AIM to Sight of the Stars Send a message via Skype™ to Sight of the Stars

Name:
Earthsould

Species:
Scyther

Personality:
Earthsoul is very quiet, but not shy. Instead he is very bold and very brave. He has a fiery personality. He is very protective of his friend Dancingautumn, a Treecko. Earthsoul is named after his unique powers over earth. He is easy to love with his occasional sense of humor. He has a very broad outlook on the world and is the person that strongly believes in 'walking in other people's shoes' before judging them. Many describe him as 'wise', but he only describes himself as 'old'.

Appearance:
Earthsoul is not your average Scyther. Not only can he is an earth and flying type, but he is pure white. He also has a sapphire embedded in his forehead by Arceus, though he doesn't know where it came from. He has a few scars that were from before Arceus. Something that is also peculiar about him is that he has blue eyes.

Special Attribute:
Can use earth and flying moves.

Special Item:
Sapphire in forehead.

Name:
Dancingautumn

Species:
Treecko

Personality:
Dancingautumn is young and innocent. She looks up to Earthsoul like a father, since he practically is one to her. She is very, very kind and doesn't see that there are bad Pokemon or people in the world. She doesn't think that there's anything special about her, and she doesn't take pride in her abilities.

History:
Dancingautumn, though she doesn't know it, was an egg that was carried by one of the trainers that went to get Arceus' help in the first place. When Arceus split his soul, it went into the egg as well, interrupting the development process. This gave Dancingautumn the ability to influence minds in the strangest way. She has used this to get Pokemon to do things for her and Earthsoul.

Appearance:
Dancingautumn looks like a regular Treecko, except for the fact that she has strange markings around her eyes. They are white and only show up when she is influencing someone, and is only seen to Earthsoul and the person she is influencing. They are very mystical markings, and look like this. (second panel on the left with the pup) Dancingautumn's power comes from her markings.

Special Attribute:
Ability to influence the decisions of others.

Special Item:
Markings

Other:
Markings credited to creators of Off-White. That's a good comic, by the way. :)
[12:39:20 AM] Sight of the Stars: it's nothing really big, just usually a note in your sig that's all like 'paired with soandso'
[12:39:44 AM] Sight of the Stars: just be like "SIGHT OF THE STARZ IS MAH BIZNITCH"
[12:39:59 AM] Sight of the Stars: and I'll be like "GALLANTLYGLACEON IS MAH HOE."
Old 12-28-2010, 10:54 PM
MoonKit Offline

Send a message via MSN to MoonKit

Would it be OK if I made a normal human later on and have it with the power-humans and Pokemon? Oh, and could you tell Nili that I am not a fruit or grape or whatever? She keeps saying I am and I am getting p'd about it.

Name: Nilima (Nili) Szandra is what some call her, but those she trusts sometimes call her by her real name, Kizzie Sparrow.
Appearance: (Ignore. The. Flipping. Ears.)
Nilima has long blach hair that is curled at the ends. She normally wears a Glow-in-the-dark blue Sillyband ring in the shape of a heart on her left pointer finger. Standing about 5'8 some would think she were much younger. She normally wears Native Amarican style dresses and skirts along with nature-colored shirts that she paint so to look like Native Amarican clothes.
History: She grew up in a small town called Lavender Town. Her mother had been a well-known artist, yet she had stoped drawing and painting so she could take care of Nilia.
Personality: (Only one paragraph needed here.)
Pokemon:
Flora the female Umbreon (Shiny)
Not many people can see it, but Flora has dark red eyes that can chane to yellow and blue depending on her mood. Her blue rings on her 'ears' are slightly pointed and the one between her eyes is in the shape of a heart.

Catelin (Cate) the female Ninetails.
Catelin is also slightly different than normal Ninetails. She has purple eyes that can turn red depending on her mood.
Special Attribute: She can turn into any Pokemon, yet she can not turn into Ditto or legendary Pokemon whatsoever.
Special Item: Nili does not know this, but the item is actually her Sapphire necklace.
Other: (Anything else?)

Pokemon
Name: Flora Heart (Flower Heart)
Species: Umbreon
Personality: She is quite calm yet sensitive.
History: (Optional, again.)
Appearance: Flora is a shiny Umbreon. Other information stated above.
Special Attribute: She can talk, yet when she sings, it normally makes rivals fall asleep.
Special Item: A yellow headband with a Shiny umbreon on it.
Reserve, pwease?

Last edited by MoonKit; 12-30-2010 at 06:55 PM.
Old 12-29-2010, 06:49 AM
Keion Offline

Send a message via AIM to Keion

Name: Firestorm
Species: Ninetales

Personality: Firestorm is quiet, but it doesn't mean he doesn't talk. Even though it appears as he's thinking, it doesn't mean that he's serious. He sometimes takes his decisions lightly and often follows the first thing that comes to his mind. Despite this facts, he remains to be overconfident about his capabilities and skills to the point that he thinks he's the main character of the story. Partnered with the intelligence Ninetales have, he can surely back up his overconfidence by cleverly outwitting his opponents. Not that he's actually an active battler, its just that he never backs down at any challenge he gets offered. In reference on how he interacts with others, he's a total flirt when it comes with female Pokemon. However, with his reckless attitude, he gets negative responses from them.

History: Originally kept as a trainer's pokemon with a different name, Firestorm began to be dependent on his trainer for his basic needs. He wasn't just any Pokemon a trainer would own as he already earned various awards from Pokemon Contests. All changed when his trainer was reported to be one of the people killed in the murder. It was the time after his trainer's apparent death that Arceus had given him part of his soul. Though this meant giving up his memories, he freely accepted it as it would be the only way to survive the danger he might face. With his new start, he named himself of something he thought was cool and decided to look for the cause of the apparent death of many innocent lives.

Appearance: As a Pokemon used for Contests, Firestorm's overall appearance is always good to the eyes. One thing that may make him stand out against the crowd is the Blue Scarf, studded by various ribbons, he's always wearing. Hidden underneath it is his cross, which carries the gift Arceus has given him. He has the normal red eyes and orange-tipped tail like normal Ninetales since he's really just a normal Ninetales.

Special Attribute: Firestorm is protected against any other power Arceus or any Legendary had given. If possible, he can also nullify their effect, though this gives him mental stress. In return of having this ability, a Ninetales' ability of laying a curse on anyone he likes is stripped away from him.
Special Item: A necklace with a cross.
Other: 'I am an avocado'

Last edited by Keion; 12-30-2010 at 02:19 AM.
Old 12-29-2010, 02:58 PM
kitkatt Offline
Experienced Trainer

Name: Lark Over Dancing Waters, but most people just call her Larka.

Species: Luxray

Personality: Larka is very proud. She is confident, and rarely seems out of place or control, often using her imposing figure and slightly indimidating power to gain what she needs. Not able to take criticism easily, she has a firey temper, and can flare up in unexpected moments.

However, this is not to say she is violent or selfish. The Luxray has a suprising amount of patience, and will often go out of her way to help others. She also has a strong sense of loyalty, and will always stand up for herself and those who cannot.

History: Lark over Dancing waters was brought up in a secluded forest somewhere in one of the many vast reigions that stretch over the Pokemon World. Surrounded by her Clan's way of life from the start, she became a strong hunter, a loyal team-mate, and extremely proficient in her kind's element, electricity attacks being her strong point.

But it was not to last. When the force passed over her clan, almost every single Shinx, Luxio and Luxray were killed, struck down by the mysterious power that threatened to destabilise their way of life. Tired, hungry, and terrified, Larka as the only surviving member, running far away from her home in order to escape unscathed. When Arceus gifted her with powers, and she found out about her task, she vowed to stop the evil prescene in revenge of her deceased famiy.

Appearance: Larka's appearance is similar to her kin, but one thing that stands out is her fur is a little longer than a normal Luxray. She also has a nicked right ear.

Special Attribute: Larka has the uncanny ability to move objects with her mind. She can use her own willpower to lift and move objects in mid-air. The more complex the item, the more difficult it is to lift. The only thing she cannot lift is herself.

Special Item: A woven grass band that she wears around her front left paw.

Other: You know, I would really like guacamole if I wasn't an avacado. Damn you avacado transformation machine.
Old 12-29-2010, 05:34 PM
Elecii Offline

Quote:
Name:
Earthsould

Species:
Scyther

Personality:
Earthsoul is very quiet, but not shy. Instead he is very bold and very brave. He has a fiery personality. He is very protective of his friend Dancingautumn, a Treecko. Earthsoul is named after his unique powers over earth. He is easy to love with his occasional sense of humor. He has a very broad outlook on the world and is the person that strongly believes in 'walking in other people's shoes' before judging them. Many describe him as 'wise', but he only describes himself as 'old'.

Appearance:
Earthsoul is not your average Scyther. Not only can he is an earth and flying type, but he is pure white. He also has a sapphire embedded in his forehead by Arceus, though he doesn't know where it came from. He has a few scars that were from before Arceus. Something that is also peculiar about him is that he has blue eyes.

Special Attribute:
Can use earth and flying moves.

Special Item:
Sapphire in forehead.

Name:
Dancingautumn

Species:
Treecko

Personality:
Dancingautumn is young and innocent. She looks up to Earthsoul like a father, since he practically is one to her. She is very, very kind and doesn't see that there are bad Pokemon or people in the world. She doesn't think that there's anything special about her, and she doesn't take pride in her abilities.

History:
Dancingautumn, though she doesn't know it, was an egg that was carried by one of the trainers that went to get Arceus' help in the first place. When Arceus split his soul, it went into the egg as well, interrupting the development process. This gave Dancingautumn the ability to influence minds in the strangest way. She has used this to get Pokemon to do things for her and Earthsoul.

Appearance:
Dancingautumn looks like a regular Treecko, except for the fact that she has strange markings around her eyes. They are white and only show up when she is influencing someone, and is only seen to Earthsoul and the person she is influencing. They are very mystical markings, and look like this. (second panel on the left with the pup) Dancingautumn's power comes from her markings.

Special Attribute:
Ability to influence the decisions of others.

Special Item:
Markings

Other:
Markings credited to creators of Off-White. That's a good comic, by the way. :)
More interesting characters; definitley approved. Btw, you put 'Earthsould' as Earthsoul's name.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tokyokit View Post
Would it be OK if I made a normal human later on and have it with the power-humans and Pokemon? Oh, and could you tell Nili that I am not a fruit or grape or whatever? She keeps saying I am and I am getting p'd about it.

Name: Nilima (Nili) Szandra is what some call her, but those she trusts sometimes call her by her real name, Kizzie Sparrow.
Appearance: (Ignore. The. Flipping. Ears.)
Nilima has long blach hair that is curled at the ends. She normally wears a Glow-in-the-dark blue Sillyband ring in the shape of a heart on her left pointer finger. Standing about 5'8 some would think she were much younger.
History: (Everyone hates historys. One paragraph minimum.)
Personality: (Only one paragraph needed here.)
Pokemon:
Flora the female Umbreon (Shiny)
Not many people can see it, but Flora has dark red eyes that can chane to yellow and blue depending on her mood. Her blue rings on her 'ears' are slightly pointed and the one between her eyes is in the shape of a heart.

Catelin (Cate) the female Ninetails.
Catelin is also slightly different than normal Ninetails. She has purple eyes that can turn red depending on her mood.
Special Attribute: She can turn into any Pokemon, yet she can not turn into Ditto or legendary Pokemon whatsoever.
Special Item: Nili does not know this, but the item is actually her Sapphire necklace.

Pokemon
Name: Flora Heart (Flower Heart)
Species: Umbreon
Personality:
Appearance: Flora is a shiny Umbreon. Other information stated above.
Special Attribute: She can talk, yet when she sings, it normally makes rivals fall asleep.
Special Item: (What's the item that holds their power?)
Reserve, pwease?
Not sure what you mean. Could you explain it to me?

Both reserved.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keion View Post
Reserve me a spot please :D

Name: (Optional if none just put their species name.)
Gender: (All pokemon need genders. I'd personally hate to be a he-she. xD)
Species: (Durr.)
Personality: (A couple of lines will do.)
Appearance: (What are the differences between this Pokemon and others of it's species?)
Special Attribute: (What was passed to them by Arceus?)
Special Item: (What's the item that holds their power?)
Nah, don't want to reserve you a spot, but I will anyway. Reserved. :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitkatt View Post
Name: Lark Over Dancing Waters, but most people just call her Larka.

Species: Luxray

Personality: Larka is very proud. She is confident, and rarely seems out of place or control, often using her imposing figure and slightly indimidating power to gain what she needs. Not able to take criticism easily, she has a firey temper, and can flare up in unexpected moments.

However, this is not to say she is violent or selfish. The Luxray has a suprising amount of patience, and will often go out of her way to help others. She also has a strong sense of loyalty, and will always stand up for herself and those who cannot.

History: Lark over Dancing waters was brought up in a secluded forest somewhere in one of the many vast reigions that stretch over the Pokemon World. Surrounded by her Clan's way of life from the start, she became a strong hunter, a loyal team-mate, and extremely proficient in her kind's element, electricity attacks being her strong point.

But it was not to last. When the force passed over her clan, almost every single Shinx, Luxio and Luxray were killed, struck down by the mysterious power that threatened to destabilise their way of life. Tired, hungry, and terrified, Larka as the only surviving member, running far away from her home in order to escape unscathed. When Arceus gifted her with powers, and she found out about her task, she vowed to stop the evil prescene in revenge of her deceased famiy.

Appearance: Larka's appearance is similar to her kin, but one thing that stands out is her fur is a little longer than a normal Luxray. She also has a nicked right ear.

Special Attribute: Larka has the uncanny ability to move objects with her mind. She can use her own willpower to lift and move objects in mid-air. The more complex the item, the more difficult it is to lift. The only thing she cannot lift is herself.

Special Item: A woven grass band that she wears around her front left paw.

Other: You know, I would really like guacamole if I wasn't an avacado. Damn you avacado transformation machine.
Accepted.

Old 12-30-2010, 07:38 AM
Elecii Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keion View Post
Name: Firestorm
Species: Ninetales

Personality: Firestorm is quiet, but it doesn't mean he doesn't talk. Even though it appears as he's thinking, it doesn't mean that he's serious. He sometimes takes his decisions lightly and often follows the first thing that comes to his mind. Despite this facts, he remains to be overconfident about his capabilities and skills to the point that he thinks he's the main character of the story. Partnered with the intelligence Ninetales have, he can surely back up his overconfidence by cleverly outwitting his opponents. Not that he's actually an active battler, its just that he never backs down at any challenge he gets offered. In reference on how he interacts with others, he's a total flirt when it comes with female Pokemon. However, with his reckless attitude, he gets negative responses from them.

History: Originally kept as a trainer's pokemon with a different name, Firestorm began to be dependent on his trainer for his basic needs. He wasn't just any Pokemon a trainer would own as he already earned various awards from Pokemon Contests. All changed when his trainer was reported to be one of the people killed in the murder. It was the time after his trainer's apparent death that Arceus had given him part of his soul. Though this meant giving up his memories, he freely accepted it as it would be the only way to survive the danger he might face. With his new start, he named himself of something he thought was cool and decided to look for the cause of the apparent death of many innocent lives.

Appearance: As a Pokemon used for Contests, Firestorm's overall appearance is always good to the eyes. One thing that may make him stand out against the crowd is the Blue Scarf, studded by various ribbons, he's always wearing. Hidden underneath it is his cross, which carries the gift Arceus has given him. He has the normal red eyes and orange-tipped tail like normal Ninetales since he's really just a normal Ninetales.

Special Attribute: Firestorm is protected against any other power Arceus or any Legendary had given. If possible, he can also nullify their effect, though this gives him mental stress. In return of having this ability, a Ninetales' ability of laying a curse on anyone he likes is stripped away from him.
Special Item: A necklace with a cross.
Other: 'I am an avocado'
Accepted.

Old 12-30-2010, 09:08 PM

Elecii, I think what Tokyokit is asking is if she (she, right?) can make a character that was not influenced by Arceus but is travelling with the group. A normal human, you know. :)

And lol I'll go fix that now. x3
Old 12-31-2010, 02:07 AM
Popshakes Offline

"I am an avocado."
I'm excited to join this roleplay!! :D Please tell me if I did anything wrong with my character below. =)
P.S. I think I may want to add one more person. I'm just not too sure on how I want to make him though if I did. :P So, depending on how the roleplay goes then maybe. ;D

~~~~~~

Name:
Whitney "Whisper" Scarlet Willows.

Appearance:
Click here for Whisper's appearance. As you can see, she has the silver and steel framework of her feathery companion. Whisper's clothing is completely made of pure steel and is pretty heavy compared to her light frame. Her hair, silver in appearance as well, is also made of steel, except, instead of the pure material that her clothing is made from it is instead split into strands of glimmering metal. The downfall into becoming her Skarmory though, is that Whisper has lost all vision. The pupils from her eyes are missing and are instead alien-like. The scythe she carries is one of her two ways of evaluating the world around her. When she places the sole of the rod on any surface she may glimpse for a brief few seconds the world around her.

History:
Whitney doesn't reveal much of her own personal history besides that she came from Saffron City, Kanto and that her whole family was murdered along with what all she used to know. The truth is, she doesn't quite remember much from her past besides what keeps her alive. It was two years prior to where she is now and yet memories are all of what she can see. These memories are of her hiding away in a closet with Silverwing, her beloved Skarmory, as the people of her city were dying off one by one. A sight she was fortunate not to see but a sight she would trade away for the murders to soon follow.

When the sounds of the outside world surmised to only the sounds of falling buildings and the smell of sulfur, Whitney and Silverwing only opened the door to peer outside and into their once beautiful home. The smoke from the fire outside had traveled into their home though and all light began to dim. Whitney became a dizzy mess and Silverwing somehow bypassed this and saved his fallen companion. Through the dust and debris of the once beautiful city, Silverwing and Whitney barely escaped along with five other citizens. Crying and beaten they all found that hope was beginning to shine again until tremors around them began to form and the screams of a thousand banshees echoed throughout everyone's minds and ears... that is all Whitney remembers from her terrible ordeal. Most of her life is now a mystery to her since she lost her vision and most of her memory.

Personality:
Whisper is mainly silent around those who don't arouse her interest. She is mainly interested in the dwellings of her Pokemon and the world around her rather than those of human interactions. Her quiet disposition does pose as beneficial though since she is able to hear things from farther distances. This spells disaster in most cases, as she likes to dwell where she shouldn't. Though, this tame little girl can also become quite the hassle when she is without her Natu and scythe, as they are her only means of sight. She becomes fairly violent and slightly crazy when she is without these precious passages of light in her lonely, lonely world of darkness.

Pokemon:

Starcrosst - Natu - Female
Starcrosst has been Whisper's ally since she was around the age of eleven. She has been a faithful companion since and hasn't strayed from her side. Even throughout all of the heartache too. Since Whisper has become a PokeMorph, Starcrosst has been needed more than ever as her eyes and her light. When perched upon Whisper's shoulder, she is able to use her natural ability Synchronize to allow Whisper to see what she sees but in a black and white blur.
Ability: Synchronize
Attacks: Peck, Night Shade, Teleport, Miracle Eye, Confuse Ray, Future Sight.

Kingpin - Rhydon - Male
Kingpin is Whisper's protector. If anything were to happen to her he'd go ballistic in attempts to keep her safe. Ever since he was a young Rhyhorn, Whisper has shown him gratitude, love, and safety even when he was supposed to die from being mauled by wild Onix's in search of a home. When she nursed the impossible back to health he put his life in her hands and she repaid it back in full and this is what he finds so admirable about her. So, in return, he has offered to protect her no matter how dangerous or fatal the costs may be.
Ability: Lightningrod
Attacks: Horn Attack, Stomp, Fury Attack, Scary Face, Take Down, Protect.

Shiva - Froslass - Female
Shiva has been with Whisper for only a short amount of time and yet it feels as though she has been with her for centuries. Since the two have become acquainted with one another it has been forever since they've been separated and Shiva prefers to keep it that way. She is a very clingy Pokemon and if anyone comes between her and her Whisper, she'll go into a tantrum.
Ability: Snow Cloak
Attacks: Powder Snow, Double Team, Icy Wind, Confuse Ray, Ominous Wind, Hail.

Kalm - Exeggutor - Male
Kalm is a daredevil compared to the rest of Whisper's team. He enjoys taking risks and prefers to stay in danger despite the risk and strain it puts on his fellow teammates. He prefers this rambunctious style and craves the excitement. It's a wonder why he's still with Whisper - though she does enjoy his silly outbursts.
Ability: Chlorophyll
Attacks: Seed Bomb, Hypnosis, Confusion, Stomp, Egg Bomb, Solarbeam, Light Screen.

Special Attribute:
Arceus had seen the love and power Whitney and Silverwing kindled for one another and granted Whitney the soul of her fallen companion. Whitney's body had transformed from her human features to a more distinct disposition. Some may even call her a PokeMorph though, she hardly is. This transformation caused Whitney to gain the ability to use a few select moves that Silverwing had under his belt (Fury Attack, Swift, and Air Cutter) but the downfall is her lost of vision.

Special Item:
The item that allows her to use her Pokemon's attacks is the scythe she carries. This scythe allows her to specifically use the three moves from Silverwing and without this weapon, she can't do anything. But also, over the two years she has owned this scythe, it has also proved to show her the world for three seconds per few hours when she really needs it in pure clarity. Without it she can no longer fight nor see (besides having her Natu show her a black and white form of the world in a blur).

Other:
To rid the rumors people spread when they look upon her, she cannot speak with Pokemon like a true Pokemorph. Instead she can only relate since the soul of her beloved Skarmory hangs within her body.

Name:
Jolteon is just fine, but, to be formal call me Leon.
In the age of you humans I am, I believe, twenty-five.
Species:
Jolteon - like previously stated.
Personality:
I think I am the most wonderful being to step before you. Though, when other Pokemon begin to know me, they wish they hadn't. They tell me I'm too 'in to myself' and that I can't look into the big picture. Hmmph, I do not know what that means besides me looking into a picture? Gosh, why does the world have to be so confusing?
History:
I don't prefer revealing my past to just anyone.
Appearance:
Click here, please. This is what I normally look like. Women and children call me "adorable" but please, does this look like "adorable" to you? Besides looking like a completely normal Jolteon I wear a distinctive bracelet that puts me off from the usual wild Pokemon. Quite fashionable, isn't it?
Special Attribute:
My electrical powers become amplified for short bursts but in return I become confused and enraged, damaging anything in my path. I prefer to use this in only dire situations...
Special Item:
The silver band that hangs tight around my left paw.
Other:
My ability is Volt Absorb and I currently know the following move-set: Tackle, Thundershock, Quick Attack, Double Kick, and Double Team. Oh, and please mind my sister... she could be quite... alarming.

Name:
Sakura is fine.
Species:
Jolteon - but sometimes I second guess myself...
Personality:
I can be very calm and blithe with my fellow Pokemon and human companions though, then again, I do tend to be quite bothersome when I can't handle my own abilities. I become fairly frustrated and usually take my blind fury out on Leon. But, please, look past my obscure way of acting and look into my heart because deep down I want to be accepted and find peace (I'm kind of a dreamer).
History:
I prefer to keep this a secret. If you really want to know, ask my brother. Maybe he'll spill the beans.
Appearance:
Click here please. As you can see... I'm not like a normal Jolteon. My fur is a complete shade of an icy blue and white. Odd, yes, I know... and on my left paw, though hidden in the picture, I wear the twin bracelet to my brother's yet in gold.
Special Attribute:
Isn't it obvious? Arceus gave me the ability of a Glaceon. I developed the icy blue fur and the arsenal of attacks that one holds near and dear. The downfall though is that I lose my energy quickly, even when I take a step forward. The attacks I use are slowly killing me as well if they are those that a normal Jolteon does not know. Overall... I'm a mess.
Special Item:
The gold band that hangs tight around my left paw.
Other:
My ability is Snow Cloak and I currently know the following move-set: Tackle, Quick Attack, Double Kick, Icy Wind, Bite, Ice Shard, Ice Fang, and Blizzard. Though, my ice-attributed moves are quite weak compared to a true ice Pokemon's...

♥ Jolteon Lover ♥

Last edited by Popshakes; 12-31-2010 at 02:54 AM.
Old 12-31-2010, 09:09 AM
Elecii Offline

Quote:
Elecii, I think what Tokyokit is asking is if she (she, right?) can make a character that was not influenced by Arceus but is travelling with the group. A normal human, you know. :)

And lol I'll go fix that now. x3
If thats the case, then sure, why not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Popshakes View Post
"I am an avocado."
I'm excited to join this roleplay!! :D Please tell me if I did anything wrong with my character below. =)
P.S. I think I may want to add one more person. I'm just not too sure on how I want to make him though if I did. :P So, depending on how the roleplay goes then maybe. ;D

~~~~~~

Name:
Whitney "Whisper" Scarlet Willows.

Appearance:
Click here for Whisper's appearance. As you can see, she has the silver and steel framework of her feathery companion. Whisper's clothing is completely made of pure steel and is pretty heavy compared to her light frame. Her hair, silver in appearance as well, is also made of steel, except, instead of the pure material that her clothing is made from it is instead split into strands of glimmering metal. The downfall into becoming her Skarmory though, is that Whisper has lost all vision. The pupils from her eyes are missing and are instead alien-like. The scythe she carries is one of her two ways of evaluating the world around her. When she places the sole of the rod on any surface she may glimpse for a brief few seconds the world around her.

History:
Whitney doesn't reveal much of her own personal history besides that she came from Saffron City, Kanto and that her whole family was murdered along with what all she used to know. The truth is, she doesn't quite remember much from her past besides what keeps her alive. It was two years prior to where she is now and yet memories are all of what she can see. These memories are of her hiding away in a closet with Silverwing, her beloved Skarmory, as the people of her city were dying off one by one. A sight she was fortunate not to see but a sight she would trade away for the murders to soon follow.

When the sounds of the outside world surmised to only the sounds of falling buildings and the smell of sulfur, Whitney and Silverwing only opened the door to peer outside and into their once beautiful home. The smoke from the fire outside had traveled into their home though and all light began to dim. Whitney became a dizzy mess and Silverwing somehow bypassed this and saved his fallen companion. Through the dust and debris of the once beautiful city, Silverwing and Whitney barely escaped along with five other citizens. Crying and beaten they all found that hope was beginning to shine again until tremors around them began to form and the screams of a thousand banshees echoed throughout everyone's minds and ears... that is all Whitney remembers from her terrible ordeal. Most of her life is now a mystery to her since she lost her vision and most of her memory.

Personality:
Whisper is mainly silent around those who don't arouse her interest. She is mainly interested in the dwellings of her Pokemon and the world around her rather than those of human interactions. Her quiet disposition does pose as beneficial though since she is able to hear things from farther distances. This spells disaster in most cases, as she likes to dwell where she shouldn't. Though, this tame little girl can also become quite the hassle when she is without her Natu and scythe, as they are her only means of sight. She becomes fairly violent and slightly crazy when she is without these precious passages of light in her lonely, lonely world of darkness.

Pokemon:

Starcrosst - Natu - Female
Starcrosst has been Whisper's ally since she was around the age of eleven. She has been a faithful companion since and hasn't strayed from her side. Even throughout all of the heartache too. Since Whisper has become a PokeMorph, Starcrosst has been needed more than ever as her eyes and her light. When perched upon Whisper's shoulder, she is able to use her natural ability Synchronize to allow Whisper to see what she sees but in a black and white blur.
Ability: Synchronize
Attacks: Peck, Night Shade, Teleport, Miracle Eye, Confuse Ray, Future Sight.

Kingpin - Rhydon - Male
Kingpin is Whisper's protector. If anything were to happen to her he'd go ballistic in attempts to keep her safe. Ever since he was a young Rhyhorn, Whisper has shown him gratitude, love, and safety even when he was supposed to die from being mauled by wild Onix's in search of a home. When she nursed the impossible back to health he put his life in her hands and she repaid it back in full and this is what he finds so admirable about her. So, in return, he has offered to protect her no matter how dangerous or fatal the costs may be.
Ability: Lightningrod
Attacks: Horn Attack, Stomp, Fury Attack, Scary Face, Take Down, Protect.

Shiva - Froslass - Female
Shiva has been with Whisper for only a short amount of time and yet it feels as though she has been with her for centuries. Since the two have become acquainted with one another it has been forever since they've been separated and Shiva prefers to keep it that way. She is a very clingy Pokemon and if anyone comes between her and her Whisper, she'll go into a tantrum.
Ability: Snow Cloak
Attacks: Powder Snow, Double Team, Icy Wind, Confuse Ray, Ominous Wind, Hail.

Kalm - Exeggutor - Male
Kalm is a daredevil compared to the rest of Whisper's team. He enjoys taking risks and prefers to stay in danger despite the risk and strain it puts on his fellow teammates. He prefers this rambunctious style and craves the excitement. It's a wonder why he's still with Whisper - though she does enjoy his silly outbursts.
Ability: Chlorophyll
Attacks: Seed Bomb, Hypnosis, Confusion, Stomp, Egg Bomb, Solarbeam, Light Screen.

Special Attribute:
Arceus had seen the love and power Whitney and Silverwing kindled for one another and granted Whitney the soul of her fallen companion. Whitney's body had transformed from her human features to a more distinct disposition. Some may even call her a PokeMorph though, she hardly is. This transformation caused Whitney to gain the ability to use a few select moves that Silverwing had under his belt (Fury Attack, Swift, and Air Cutter) but the downfall is her lost of vision.

Special Item:
The item that allows her to use her Pokemon's attacks is the scythe she carries. This scythe allows her to specifically use the three moves from Silverwing and without this weapon, she can't do anything. But also, over the two years she has owned this scythe, it has also proved to show her the world for three seconds per few hours when she really needs it in pure clarity. Without it she can no longer fight nor see (besides having her Natu show her a black and white form of the world in a blur).

Other:
To rid the rumors people spread when they look upon her, she cannot speak with Pokemon like a true Pokemorph. Instead she can only relate since the soul of her beloved Skarmory hangs within her body.

Name:
Jolteon is just fine, but, to be formal call me Leon.
In the age of you humans I am, I believe, twenty-five.
Species:
Jolteon - like previously stated.
Personality:
I think I am the most wonderful being to step before you. Though, when other Pokemon begin to know me, they wish they hadn't. They tell me I'm too 'in to myself' and that I can't look into the big picture. Hmmph, I do not know what that means besides me looking into a picture? Gosh, why does the world have to be so confusing?
History:
I don't prefer revealing my past to just anyone.
Appearance:
Click here, please. This is what I normally look like. Women and children call me "adorable" but please, does this look like "adorable" to you? Besides looking like a completely normal Jolteon I wear a distinctive bracelet that puts me off from the usual wild Pokemon. Quite fashionable, isn't it?
Special Attribute:
My electrical powers become amplified for short bursts but in return I become confused and enraged, damaging anything in my path. I prefer to use this in only dire situations...
Special Item:
The silver band that hangs tight around my left paw.
Other:
My ability is Volt Absorb and I currently know the following move-set: Tackle, Thundershock, Quick Attack, Double Kick, and Double Team. Oh, and please mind my sister... she could be quite... alarming.

Name:
Sakura is fine.
Species:
Jolteon - but sometimes I second guess myself...
Personality:
I can be very calm and blithe with my fellow Pokemon and human companions though, then again, I do tend to be quite bothersome when I can't handle my own abilities. I become fairly frustrated and usually take my blind fury out on Leon. But, please, look past my obscure way of acting and look into my heart because deep down I want to be accepted and find peace (I'm kind of a dreamer).
History:
I prefer to keep this a secret. If you really want to know, ask my brother. Maybe he'll spill the beans.
Appearance:
Click here please. As you can see... I'm not like a normal Jolteon. My fur is a complete shade of an icy blue and white. Odd, yes, I know... and on my left paw, though hidden in the picture, I wear the twin bracelet to my brother's yet in gold.
Special Attribute:
Isn't it obvious? Arceus gave me the ability of a Glaceon. I developed the icy blue fur and the arsenal of attacks that one holds near and dear. The downfall though is that I lose my energy quickly, even when I take a step forward. The attacks I use are slowly killing me as well if they are those that a normal Jolteon does not know. Overall... I'm a mess.
Special Item:
The gold band that hangs tight around my left paw.
Other:
My ability is Snow Cloak and I currently know the following move-set: Tackle, Quick Attack, Double Kick, Icy Wind, Bite, Ice Shard, Ice Fang, and Blizzard. Though, my ice-attributed moves are quite weak compared to a true ice Pokemon's...

Love all three. All accepted.

Old 01-01-2011, 01:53 PM
SkittishHeart Offline

Wee. Yay for another RP. :)

Name:
Crystalline (I guess Crystal and Crissy can be her nicknames :o)

Species:
Glaceon

Personality:
Even though she’s a bit sarcastic, Crystalline makes sure that she only shows that side of her when she wants to make a point... (in)directly. She chooses her words carefully, but can say hurtful ones when deeply provoked -- which is not easy to do since she has a lot of patience and knows how to keep her cool. Crystalline loves to make friends and have fun. She’s easy to get along with, and will never make any of friends feel out of place. She has a tendency to tease a lot, but only for fun; she’d by no means go overboard or insult anyone... assuming she's in a good mood.

When in the face of a battle, Crystalline attacks and moves gracefully. She likes to think that, through grace and agility, she’d be able to show a wonderful performance. She isn’t fond of seeing blood -– in fact, she hates it -- so she usually goes easy on her opponent. Win or lose, it doesn’t matter to her; as long as they’re both alive, and she was able to perform beautifully, anything’s fine. Then again, things can change when she’s angry...

History:
Since her egg hatched at Snowpoint City, inside a Pokemon Center; and under the ownership of a young female Trainer, Crystalline became a Glaceon early… thus her ice powers are stronger than normal. She and her trainer developed a strong, pretty much unbreakable bond. It was also became known to her trainer that she wasn’t very fond of battles, so when the trainer turned 10, she pursued to be a Coordinator instead of a regular Pokemon Trainer. Crystalline was happy about this because, not only are Contests less violent (yes there’s also a battle round, yet it ain’t as harsh as those of a real Trainer-thingy battle), but they also made it possible for the Glaceon to evoke her talent and natural gracefulness.

Everything was going very well for a couple of years until the incident with the unknown forces happened. Although her trainer didn’t get murdered, Crystalline became separated from her due to an unexpected blizzard that occurred all over Sinnoh. They were in a place near Eterna Forest, and her trainer was looking for food while Crystalline stayed in the spot where they were supposed to eat. It was during this time when the power of Arceus’ soul split came to Crystalline. In an instant, she forgot what she was doing in the place, why she’s there, and everything else aside from herself.

Appearance:
Just a normal Glaceon... except with glossier fur. :3

Special Attribute:
Crystalline uses her pendant to increase her ice powers. It’s also because of this pendant and her love for water that she became as if she’s part Water-type; she obtained the ability to breathe underwater, swim faster, and use limited Water-type moves.

Special Item:
A necklace with a droplet-of-water-like pendant that was given to her by her Trainer right after she evolved into a Glaceon.

Other:
Can I say that I’m a mango, instead of I’m an avocado? :)
Oh, and this Glaceon absolutely loooves to swim. :3

DONE~ :D

First banner with GIMP. Hooray for finally being able to make something. Nyar~ :3

Last edited by SkittishHeart; 01-02-2011 at 04:56 AM.
Old 01-01-2011, 02:59 PM
Elecii Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireSong View Post
Wee. Yay for another RP. :)

Name:
Crystalline (I guess Crystal and Crissy can be her nicknames :o)

Species:
Glaceon

Personality:
Even though she’s a bit sarcastic, Crystalline makes sure that she only shows that side of her when she wants to make a point... (in)directly. She chooses her words carefully, but can say hurtful ones when deeply provoked -- which is not easy to do since she has a lot of patience and knows how to keep her cool. Crystalline loves to make friends and have fun. She’s easy to get along with, and will never make any of friends feel out of place. She has a tendency to tease a lot, but only for fun; she’d by no means go overboard or insult anyone... assuming she's in a good mood.

When in the face of a battle, Crystalline attacks and moves gracefully. She likes to think that, through grace and agility, she’d be able to show a wonderful performance. She isn’t fond of seeing blood -– in fact, she hates it -- so she usually goes easy on her opponent. Win or lose, it doesn’t matter to her; as long as they’re both alive, and she was able to perform beautifully, anything’s fine. Then again, things can change when she’s angry...

History:
(I’m not sure if I’ll put anything here, since history is my weakest point in SUs ^^’
... and in our subjects! xD)

Appearance:
Just a normal Glaceon... except with glossier fur. :3

Special Attribute:
Crystalline uses her pendant to increase her ice powers, and to allow her to use limited water-type moves. (Might change this.)

Special Item:
A necklace with a droplet-of-water-like pendant.

Other:
Can I say that I’m a mango, instead of I’m an avocado? :)
Oh, and this Glaceon absolutely loooves to swim. :3

So yeah, I guess unless I confirm whether or not that I'd be doing the history, reserve me. :)
Reserved. If you want, I can accept you, and you can add the history in later or reveal it in the RP as the history for Pokemon is optional.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaac8296 View Post
Name:
Jake Arouze

Appearance:
He has dark, spiky black hair that is not too short and not too long, just right for his head. He wears dark jeans with a chain hanging down from his left pocket. He wears a plain white tee and a necklace that has the number "11" inscribed into a dogtag. He wears white shoes that are never seem to get dirty. He also has a ring that has the number 11 as well.

History:
His whole family was murdered by the unknown force, when he was only at the tender age of 8. He saw this force commit the crime, but he was too late to save his family from it. He ran away with his best friend Leo, the bulbasaur. As he ran through his once busy city, which was completely deserted by this time; he heard so many blood-curdling screams as tears ran down his cheeks. After him and Leo got out of the city, they rested in one of the many surrounding trees. But, a loud noise startled them and they began to run again. He again saw and heard people dying from the unknown force just like his family. They got to one of the cities that seemed to be safe and stayed there for about 6 years.

During these 6 years, he made many new friends in random places, the many stores in the new city, everywhere, he also met his other best friend during these 6 years; Libby the torchic, who is always cheering up Leo and Jake when they're down. Jake also trained with Libby and Leo to get stronger to avenge his family's deaths. He will stop at nothing to annihilate the unknown force.

Personality:
Jake is a happy teen at heart, he laughs a lot especially at the wrong moments. He becomes dead serious when it comes to his best friend Leo, he would act the same for any of his friends if he had any. But, he could also be very shy, which is one of his flaws. He also has a way of making people feel good when they are around him, that's why he hides his pain from the past and just smiles.

Pokemon:
Leo The Bulbasaur and Libby The Torchic

Special Attribute:
Can control Fire from any source. (i.e. candle, fireplace, etc.)
But, since he can control fire, he is very vulnerable to water, when he gets near water, he will get weaker and weaker.

Special Item:
Necklace that has the number "11" on it

Other: :p

Pokemon
Name:
Leo

Species:
Bulbasaur

Personality:
Down to earth and does not always pay attention. He is always mellow and is always chilling out. But, when it comes to serious manners, he will get angry or serious depending on the situation. He conflicts a lot with Libby his companion along with Jake and you can tell they can't live with each other and can't live without each other.

History:
He's been with Jake since the beginning of his long adventure. He has been with Jake through thick and thin, no matter what he is always there for him. He protects Jake and Jake protects him, so; to Leo, it is a win-win situation. Ever since this unknown force, he worries for all the bulbasaur out there in the world and wants to help anyway he can to support the bulbasaur race.

Appearance:
Leo is has a flower instead of a bulb on his back because of what he's gone through and the people and pokemon he has been with which caused his bulb to bloom without him having to evolve. His flower smells more perfumey compared to Venasaurs' flowers.

Special Attribute:
He can make people and pokemon do what we wants when he makes them smell his flower. But, Leo ends up using all his energy for this ability, so it is only to be used in dire situations.

Special Item: A necklace with green and pink gems inserted into it. When they start to light up, Leo has enough energy to use his flower.

Other: ;p

Pokemon
Name:
Libby

Species:
Torchic

Personality:
She is always happy and ready to fight if she has to. Sometimes she gets too excited and trips over a rock and falls flat on her face. But, she gets up again and laughs at her self. She always makes Leo and Jake laugh with her funny attitude and crazy expressions. She has a very good outlook on life, you could even call her an optimist. Some people could even be offended by her positiveness because it is so great that it sort of freaks them out. But, Jake and Leo are used to her.

History:
She joined Jake and Leo one day when Jake was walking right outside of the city he had run away to. She followed him and scared Leo. Leo got mad and started to attack her, but Libby deflected all of his attacks and almost knocked him out. Right before Libby let out one of her most powerful attacks(Flamethrower), Jake controlled it and threw it into a nearby pond. Libby was astounded at his ability. At that moment, she decided to follow them on their adventures, Leo disagreed but Jake was happy to take Libby along.

Appearance:
Libby has the prettiest green eyes that you could ever see, she has a scar from one of the attacks on her side. Other than that, she is just a typical Torchic

Special Attribute:
She can Fly, unlike other Torchics, she can fly high into the sky to look for things, but there is two flaws, if the wind gets too strong, she will get blown away and she cannot fly for long because of her tiny wings.

Special Item:
Her tiny necklace that has Red and Orange gems shaped like a feather.

Other: :p
They're all really good, but in Jake's you put that it's been 6 years since the nknown force attacked. It's only been around for about 3 years, and Arceus split his soul 6 months after the unknown force came about, so you'll need to change that.

Pending. You also forgot something.

Last edited by Elecii; 01-01-2011 at 03:04 PM.
Old 01-01-2011, 07:39 PM
RandyPanda Offline

Send a message via AIM to RandyPanda Send a message via Skype™ to RandyPanda
Default Re: [SU] Pokemon - Dying World... (SUs still open)

Since it's still open, and I'm an avocado, I think I'll post a sheet.

Name: Tom Beckett

Appearance: Tom stands at nearly six feet tall, and is thin as a rail. He is rather embarrassed of his awkward appearance. Long, dirty-blonde hair nearly covers his eyes, and sticks out in awkward places. Tom's skin is very fair, and he never tans, but burns nastily if exposed to the sun without proper protection for too long. He dresses like your run-of-the-mill Pokemon trainer in their teens: Jeans, a tee and hooded sweatshirt, fingerless gloves, and clips for his Pokeballs on his belt.

History: After being endowed with a fragment of Arceus' soul, Tom awoke in what he could only assume was his hometown of Pallet. He didn't know anything about the people who surrounded him, or the Pokemon that had been his partners on adventures forgotten to all of them. Pallet had never been a huge town, but it was pitiful now. Feeling lost, confused, scared, and alone, Tom packed a bag and set off once again on an adventure, this time to find himself. He bid farewell to his parents, who were, at this point, quite used to Tom's absence, and boarded a boat in Vermillion City to a new land, bringing with him the essential supplies, four Pokemon, and a very personal item that he had been quite attached to since his awakening...

Personality: Tom is a quiet individual, and though he is far from outgoing, he can pluck up the courage to communicate effectively if need be. Tom takes a while to warm up to people, but when he does, he sticks by their side through all kinds of trying situations. The only thing he doesn't take lightly is betrayal, and for this he can hold a nasty grudge. In Tom's eyes, opening a heart to friendship is something that requires the utmost trust, and breaking of this trust can be deadly.

Tom cares deeply for Pokemon, even though he doesn't really remember his own from his "previous life." He feels a great loss for his other two party members that were lost in the slaughter, and feels great guilt for not being able to better protect them, even though he doesn't remember who they were, or how they perished.

Pokemon:

Saur- Venusaur- Male
Saur was Tom's starter Pokemon, and has been his partner for the longest time. He is extremely protective of Tom, and despite his rough appearance, has an extremely caring heart, and is as innocent as he was as a Bulbasaur.

Mozilla- Ninetails- Female
Mozilla was not only Tom's partner on his adventures, but also the family pet on his short return home, when he fell ill and was endowed with part of Arceus' soul. She is protective as well, but far quicker to anger than Saur, and more aggressive.

Marowak- Male
Marowak is extremely quiet, and has a very sad feel to him. He is quite serious in battle, and Tom really doesn't know him very well. Because of this, he was not able to properly name him. Tom desperately hopes that Marowak will open up to him soon...

Thor- Raichu- Male
Thor is quite timid, despite being fully evolved, and acts the same as he did as a Pikachu. The disastrous state of the world has hit him especially hard, and he doesn't have a fighting spirit anymore.

Special Attribute: Since his awakening, Tom found himself blessed with the gift of healing. He discovered this in Pallet Town when he healed his injured Raichu just by passing his hands over him. The process is not instantaneous, but is still helpful in the danger of the world.

Special Item: Tom has been drawn to a smooth blue stone that he found in his pocket upon his awakening, and believes that this has something to do with his newfound power.
Old 01-01-2011, 07:43 PM
Elecii Offline

Default Re: [SU] Pokemon - Dying World... (SUs still open)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RandyPanda View Post
Since it's still open, and I'm an avocado, I think I'll post a sheet.

Name: Tom Beckett

Appearance: Tom stands at nearly six feet tall, and is thin as a rail. He is rather embarrassed of his awkward appearance. Long, dirty-blonde hair nearly covers his eyes, and sticks out in awkward places. Tom's skin is very fair, and he never tans, but burns nastily if exposed to the sun without proper protection for too long. He dresses like your run-of-the-mill Pokemon trainer in their teens: Jeans, a tee and hooded sweatshirt, fingerless gloves, and clips for his Pokeballs on his belt.

History: After being endowed with a fragment of Arceus' soul, Tom awoke in what he could only assume was his hometown of Pallet. He didn't know anything about the people who surrounded him, or the Pokemon that had been his partners on adventures forgotten to all of them. Pallet had never been a huge town, but it was pitiful now. Feeling lost, confused, scared, and alone, Tom packed a bag and set off once again on an adventure, this time to find himself. He bid farewell to his parents, who were, at this point, quite used to Tom's absence, and boarded a boat in Vermillion City to a new land, bringing with him the essential supplies, four Pokemon, and a very personal item that he had been quite attached to since his awakening...

Personality: Tom is a quiet individual, and though he is far from outgoing, he can pluck up the courage to communicate effectively if need be. Tom takes a while to warm up to people, but when he does, he sticks by their side through all kinds of trying situations. The only thing he doesn't take lightly is betrayal, and for this he can hold a nasty grudge. In Tom's eyes, opening a heart to friendship is something that requires the utmost trust, and breaking of this trust can be deadly.

Tom cares deeply for Pokemon, even though he doesn't really remember his own from his "previous life." He feels a great loss for his other two party members that were lost in the slaughter, and feels great guilt for not being able to better protect them, even though he doesn't remember who they were, or how they perished.

Pokemon:

Saur- Venusaur- Male
Saur was Tom's starter Pokemon, and has been his partner for the longest time. He is extremely protective of Tom, and despite his rough appearance, has an extremely caring heart, and is as innocent as he was as a Bulbasaur.

Mozilla- Ninetails- Female
Mozilla was not only Tom's partner on his adventures, but also the family pet on his short return home, when he fell ill and was endowed with part of Arceus' soul. She is protective as well, but far quicker to anger than Saur, and more aggressive.

Marowak- Male
Marowak is extremely quiet, and has a very sad feel to him. He is quite serious in battle, and Tom really doesn't know him very well. Because of this, he was not able to properly name him. Tom desperately hopes that Marowak will open up to him soon...

Thor- Raichu- Male
Thor is quite timid, despite being fully evolved, and acts the same as he did as a Pikachu. The disastrous state of the world has hit him especially hard, and he doesn't have a fighting spirit anymore.

Special Attribute: Since his awakening, Tom found himself blessed with the gift of healing. He discovered this in Pallet Town when he healed his injured Raichu just by passing his hands over him. The process is not instantaneous, but is still helpful in the danger of the world.

Special Item: Tom has been drawn to a smooth blue stone that he found in his pocket upon his awakening, and believes that this has something to do with his newfound power.
Accepted. Feel free to post in the RP thread.