Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  
 

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.


Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 12-28-2010, 03:09 PM
Elecii's Avatar
Elecii Offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Jolteon says Rawr.
Posts: 1,877
Default [SU] Pokemon - Dying World... (SUs still open)

Dying World
All is not well...

Nothing is right in the world of Pokemon. Half of the population of both humans and Pokemon have died, and no one can stop their deaths. An unknown force is running wild throughout the land of Pokemon. First it targeted Hoenn, where it wiped out three quarters of the humans and half of the Pokemon. Then it struck Unova where only a quarter of the human population were wiped out along with a quarter of half of the Pokemon population. Still not satisfied, the force conquered Johto where half of the half of the human population were murdered, and a quarter of the Pokemon population were killed. The force hadn't finished it's job so it attacked Sinnoh where a quarter of the poor humans were found dead and a whopping three quarters of the Pokemon were faced death. At last the force struck Kanto where half of the Pokemon died with three quarters of the humans fading out of existence.

No one knows what is causing this unknown force, only that it must be stopped, it's just no human knows how, and no Pokemon knows how... except one. The Pokemon that can provide the answers they want to know wbout this force, and then rid of it. The only thing is this Pokemon doesn't know it's the chosen one, or that it's the only one that can stop this unknown force.


__________________________________________________

h e r d i a r y

Spoiler:
Diary,
Umhh... I'm Winter and I wanted to share my feelings with you about this force that killed my sister. I don't care if I'm nine years old, I hate it. It's such a meanie, like Meira, the girl who bullies me. Anyway, my sister, Fidelity, (who's twelve) went out to the shop to buy some bread because I wanted a sandwich. She had been at the shop for an hour, and the shop was only ten minutes down the road, so I went to go check.

When I got there I found Lity lying dead on the floor, I mean, ground. I saw that she had a deep cut in her neck. I inspected it and guessed she had been killed around forty-five minutes before. On her wrist, written in black marker said 'Slaughter'. I freaked out. As I was scaring myself over the word slaughter, pain and sadness kicked in. First came the sadness of my sister dying, then pain. The pain wasn't from the fact that my sister was dead, it was from something behind me. I snapped my head round and caught a glimpse of a black floating shadow - the unknown force.
Winter Lovefrost


_________________________________________________

Winter is one of the few who have actually seen the unknown force with their own eyes. Each time it was seen it was a different colour, but each time it has caused pain to the one who sees it. When rumour got around that these people were evil and were going to destroy everyone, they knew they had to do something. They teamed up together to travel across the land and find Arceus, who they thought could find them a cure.

Arceus, however, could not stop this unknown force. He didn't want to leave them alone, however, so he bound their sould together with one of the legendaries. The legendaries did not know this, neither did the humans. When one day the group almost died, each was saved by their own legend that they were bound to. The group got saved by the legends each time they were in danger.

They didn't rely on the legends, they just thought of them as part of themselves. When the force found out that there was a group who was fighting with the legends, it murdered all the legends and so the bond between legend and human broke. When it broke, part of the humans' souls were lost, and they were left as wandering ghosts, never to be alive again...

Arceus couldn't stand to see the world dying, so he split his own soul and gave part of it to each of the humans. Arceus died in doing so, but the humans were brought back. They didn't remember much about their previous lives, only all about themselves and all about the unseen force.

Arceus' soul gave each human a power and an item that held that power. If ever an item were lost, the force would get stronger.

A few Pokemon inhabited power when Arceus' soul split, so they have also grouped together with the humans. When the soul entered their body they lost everything they knew.

Now they must group us together again and find the Chosen One with only each other and their powers to help them...


__________________________________________________

T.H.E.R.U.L.E.S

-Yeah, all the basic rules apply.
-No god-modding and no bunnying.
-No Gen V Pokemon for now
-If I decline you, I will always give a reason, and tips to why. If not then you should come read the rules again.
-To show you read these, post 'I am an avocado' somewhere on one of your posts.
-You need to stay active in the RP. Post at least once every 2 weeks. If you fail to do so, I will send you a VM, and you will have 3 days after that to post, if not then I will remove your character from the RP. Sorry, but I don't want inactive people in the RP.
-You are only allowed to have four characters maximum.
-Try and make your posts four sentences long at least.


__________________________________________________

S i g n u p.F o r m s

Humans
Name: (First and last, please)
Age: (8-22)
Gender: (You better know what a gender is...)
Appearance: (One paragraph please. Pictures are optional, but you must do one paragraph.)
History: (Everyone hates historys. One paragraph minimum.)
Personality: (Only one paragraph needed here.)
Pokemon: (You need at least one, with six at the maximum. Remember that lots of Pokemon were slaughtered, so you may have gotten new ones.)
Special Attribute: (What did they get from Arceus? Remember it can be anything, as long as it's not overpowered, and no one else has taken it.)
Special Item: (What is the item that holds their power? Remember that they have to carry it around everywhere, so don't make it huge.)
Other: (Anything else?)

Pokemon
Name: (Optional if none just put their species name.)
Age: (Again, optional.)
Gender: (All pokemon need genders. I'd personally hate to be a he-she. xD)
Species: (Durr.)
Personality: (A couple of lines will do.)
History: (Optional, again.)
Appearance: (What are the differences between this Pokemon and others of it's species?)
Special Attribute: (What was passed to them by Arceus?)
Special Item: (What's the item that holds their power?)
Other: (Anything else?)


__________________________________________________

Accepted
Mazumi Tazuno (Dark Moonlight)
Violet "Vi" Zephyr (mickmon95)
Birth of the Sun (White Wolf of the Snow)
Sight of the Stars (White Wolf of the Snow)
Earthsoul the Scyther (White Wolf of the Snow)
Dancingautumn the Treecko (White Wolf of the Snow)
Lark Over Dancing Waters the Luxray (kitkatt)
Firestorm the Ninetales (Keion)
Winter 'White Wolf' Love Frost (Elecii)
Charity the Umbreon (Elecii)
Akiko the Absol (Elecii)
Thundercloud the Glaceon (Elecii)
Tom Beckett (RandyPanda)
Whitney 'Whisper' Scarlet Willows (Popshakes)
Jolteon/Leon the Jolteon (Popshakes)
Sakura the Jolteon (Popshakes)
Crystalline the Glaceon (FireSong)
Jason Black (Coddleflop)
Eterna 'Rena' Forest (Cream Puffs)
Chuck the Bastiodon (Altrius)
Arisa 'Kazuma' Uotani (mailtoad)
Kyon 'Aya' Jima (mailtoad)
--


Reserved
Nilima Szandra/Kizzie Sparrow (Tokyokit)
Flora Heart the Umbreon (Tokyokit)
--
--


Pending
Jake Arouze (Isaac8296)
Leo the Bulbasaur (Isaac8296)
Libby the Torchic (Isaac8296)
--
__________________

i can't love you more than this

Last edited by Elecii; 01-08-2011 at 10:30 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 12-28-2010, 03:11 PM
Elecii's Avatar
Elecii Offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Jolteon says Rawr.
Posts: 1,877
Default Re: [SU] Pokemon - Dying World...

Name
Winter 'White Wolf' Lovefrost

Age
9

Gender
Female

Appearance
Winter is slightly taller than some nine year olds, being 4'5 and weighing 70lbs with pale skin. She has a slim figure, but doesn't like it so sometimes likes to wear baggy tops. She has brilliant golden eyes, that sparkle if light hits them. When she is angry, her eyes darken into a brown-bronze colour. Her hair is naturally straight, and reaches her shoulders. With it being powder blue, some people bully her, even though it is her natural hair colour. Her roots are a darker blue than her hair, but there is not a huge difference. Winter's block fringe sits right above her eyes.

Winter's usual clothing is a fitted white top with a grey cardigan over the top. Winter leaves the three top buttons loose, but does the rest up. She wears a thick black belt just below her ribcage tightly over her cardigan. Winter always wears a black skirt that sits a little way above her knees, with plain black shorts beneath her skirt. She wears a pair of black flat pumps with grey socks. Around her ankle Winter wears a basic silver anklet, with a small 'W' dangling off it, that hits her foot everytime she takes a step.

The main accessory of Winter's whole outfit, though, is her black onyx necklace. It glows brightly everytime she calls upon the help of dark-type Pokemon. To match her necklace, Winter wears two thick black bracelets, which often catch the light. The bracelets are very tight, and often make marks on her wrists.

History
After Arceus' soul passed into her, Winter forgot all about Fidelity and stopped crying over her. She only remembered a few basic facts about herself, like her first name and the first part of her last name. For a year and a half she was known as Winter Love, until the rest of her name popped back into her memory. Upon remembering what her full name was, she travelled back to where she first lived. She was suprised to see so many people recognise her, when she had absolutley no idea who they were. They all called her 'White Wolf' but she didn't have a clue why.

Since everyone knew her, but she knew not a thing about them, she fled from her old town and lived on the roads.

When Winter got a feeling that she had to find a special Pokemon to rid of the unknown force, she knew she couldn't find the Pokemon alone, so she set out in search of the one person she remembered travelling with before even though she hadn't a clue what her name was. With no luck finding her in over half a year, Winter gave up.

A week later an onyx necklace appeared in her pocket. She put it on, and found she could call for help. She wrote a message in the air with her finger and then blew on it. It had flown three miles all ways, and all the dark-type Pokemon she could imagine came to help her. They told her that they could sense some others with the same scent as her, the scent of Arceus. They told her some tips, but Winter wasn't sure who to trust, her instinct or one hundred dark-types.

Personality:
Winter has an unusual personality. At times, she is extremley shy and won't talk to anyone, but at other times she's loud and annoying and won't stop talking. Usually, though, Winter is the quiet one who listens to others ideas, and occasionally inputs her own ideas. If they are having a debate however, Winter will try to win over the opposing idea to get others to agree with hers. Winter is also very good at explaining things, which often helps.

To win Winter's trust is a hard job. She likes to know a person properly before they can gain her trust, and if someone loses her trust, they'll never get her to trust them again, and could be in for a lot of trouble.

Pokemon:

Kailani, the female Ampharos
Lani will stop at nothing to keep Winter safe. Even though Lani was not Winter's starter, she was the most precious Pokemon to her. Lani has helped Winter get through everything, Fidelity dying, and all her Pokemon dying. Lwsni never leaves Winter's side.

Special Attribute:
Winter is able to call upon the help of any dark-type Pokemon within a three mile radius. Winter can only call upon help every twelve hours, but often doesn't need the help of the dark-types too much.

Special Item:
A necklace with a black onyx gem on it. The onyx glows brightly when Winter is calling upon help.

Other:
Winter is afraid of Flareon since her starter was a Flareon, and wasn't properly killed by the unknown force, she was turned into it's 'minion' sort of thing, and tried to kill Winter.

--

Name
Charity

Age
14

Gender
Female

Species
Umbreon

Personality
Charity is a sweet-hearted Pokemon. She loves to make sure things are going right. Even though she acts tough, she can always cheer people up. She often does silly things, like going to dive into a lake, but jumping face first into the grass. She doesn't mean to do these things, but thinks of them as her mess-ups. Charity hates fighting other Pokemon who have good intentions, but she will do what it takes, as long as no killing is involved.

History
When Charity was young, she was a battler She would train day and night, and would only stop when she thought she was up to scratch. When she fought against a Scyther, the Scyther made a deep cut in her neck.

Later on, she found a purple scarf. She wore this scarf to hide the scar, but a day later, part of Arceus' soul passed into her, and the scarf held her powers.

Appearance
Charity is basically like any other Umbreon, except her rings glow silver, instead of the usual yellow. She also always wears a deep purple scarf around her neck, as it holds her power, but also hides the scar she got as a young Umbreon.

Special Attribute
Charity can summon her dead sister, and Espeon, who can stay for an hour and help her out. Charit can only summon her once every two days, though.

Special Item
Her purple scarf.

Other
Bestfriend of Thundercloud.

--

Name
Akiko

Age
17

Gender
Female

Species
Absol

Personality
Akiko is intelligent, but doesn't like to admit it. She often knows an answer to a question, but will not say it, as she doesn't like to think of herself as intelligent. She is also very secretive, and doesn't reveal much about herself. Even though she keeps to herself, she is still warm and welcoming to anyone new she meets. She also likes to cheer up people when they're down, and rarely leaves them still sad.

History
Akiko doesn't reveal her history.

Appearance
She's a regular Absol.

Special Attribute
Akiko can see through the eyes of the unknown force for up to ten minutes. Unfortunatley she cannot choose when it happens, but knows because she will start to feel dizzy, then fall unconscious.

Special Item
The necklace around her neck with the word 'Aki' on a charm.

Other
Uhmm... no.

--

Name
Thundercloud

Age
15

Gender
Female

Species
Glaceon

Personality
Thunder is extremley shy. She dislikes talking to people she doesn't know, and always sticks close to Charity. Her and Charity are just like sisters, and never fight. Just like Thunder dislikes talking to people she doesn't know, she hates battling. She sees it as unneeded, and doesn't see why Pokemon battle, even if it's a friendly battle.

History
No one knows her history but Charity. Neither of them will say what it is.

Appearance
A shiny Glaceon who sparkles in the moonlight.

Special Attribute
She is not affected (?) by most electric moves, but when one hits her, it slows her down by a third.

Special Item
The red band around her front left leg.

Other
Best friend of Charity.
__________________

i can't love you more than this

Last edited by Elecii; 01-01-2011 at 05:25 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 12-28-2010, 03:28 PM
Dark Moonlight's Avatar
Dark Moonlight Offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Ivalice
Posts: 1,952
Default Re: [SU] Pokemon - Dying World...

Name: Mazumi Tazuno
Age: 12
Gender: Female
Appearance: Mazumi has jet black hair that goes down to her waist. She is quite tall for her age, and she usually wears a black and gold top, a black cardigan, black jeans and black sneakers. She has a black trench coat. She has an athletic body build. She carries an acoustic guitar with her all the time, in its case, slung over her shoulder.
History: Mazumi used to have the legend of Meroetta. She also had a natural influence for music, and has learned a load of musical instruments, and her favourite is the piano. From the age of eight, Mazumi learned how she could use her instruments violently, without battering the opponent with a trumpet or hitting them over the head with a guitar. Then she started following the group of people who were like her, and then she discovered they had legends.
Personality: Mazumi isn't very sociable. She is very quiet and hardly ever speaks - when she does, she is usually optimistic and kind. To her enemies, Mazumi can be very intimidating and she likes to insult people. If Mazumi is annoyed, she sometimes gives people a high pitched screech.
Pokemon: Mightyena, Charizard, Roserade, Raichu and Houndoom.
Special Attribute: If Mazumi plays a certain tune on her guitar, the sound resonates with the flow of time, and temporarily halts it. Mazumi has thirty seconds to do whatever she has to, then the time freeze stops. It takes twenty four hours before Mazumi can invoke the power again, if she has enough energy to at that time.
Special Item: Her acoustic guitar.
Other: Nothing else!


I AM A GRAPE!!!
__________________

Spoiler:

Last edited by Dark Moonlight; 12-28-2010 at 03:34 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 12-28-2010, 03:33 PM
Elecii's Avatar
Elecii Offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Jolteon says Rawr.
Posts: 1,877
Default Re: [SU] Pokemon - Dying World...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Moonlight View Post
Name: Mazumi Tazuno
Age: 12
Gender: Female
Appearance: Mazumi has jet black hair that goes down to her waist. She is quite tall for her age, and she usually wears a black and gold top, a black cardigan, black jeans and black sneakers. She has a black trench coat. She has an athletic body build. She carries an acoustic guitar with her all the time, in its case, slung over her shoulder.
History: Mazumi used to have the legend of Meroetta. She also had a natural influence for music, and has learned a load of musical instruments, and her favourite is the piano. From the age of eight, Mazumi learned how she could use her instruments violently, without battering the opponent with a trumpet or hitting them over the head with a guitar. Then she started following the group of people who were like her, and then she discovered they had legends.
Personality: Mazumi isn't very sociable. She is very quiet and hardly ever speaks - when she does, she is usually optimistic and kind. To her enemies, Mazumi can be very intimidating and she likes to insult people. If Mazumi is annoyed, she sometimes gives people a high pitched screech.
Pokemon: Mightyena, Charizard, Roserade, Raichu and Houndoom.
Special Attribute: If Mazumi plays a certain tune on her guitar, the sound resonates with the flow of time, and temporarily halts it. Mazumi has thirty seconds to do whatever she has to, then the time freeze stops. It takes twenty four hours before Mazumi can invoke the power again, if she has enough energy to at that time.
Special Item: Her acoustic guitar.
Other: Nothing else!


I AM A GRAPE!!!
Yes, yes you are a grape. ;)

Two things, I'd prefer a slighty longer personality and also if you could expand on the Pokemon (like what their nicknames are if they have any, what their gender is, stuff like that).

Pending for now.
__________________

i can't love you more than this
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 12-28-2010, 03:37 PM
Dark Moonlight's Avatar
Dark Moonlight Offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Ivalice
Posts: 1,952
Default Re: [SU] Pokemon - Dying World...

Name: Mazumi Tazuno
Age: 12
Gender: Female
Appearance: Mazumi has jet black hair that goes down to her waist. She is quite tall for her age, and she usually wears a black and gold top, a black cardigan, black jeans and black sneakers. She has a black trench coat. She has an athletic body build. She carries an acoustic guitar with her all the time, in its case, slung over her shoulder.
History: Mazumi used to have the legend of Meroetta. She also had a natural influence for music, and has learned a load of musical instruments, and her favourite is the piano. From the age of eight, Mazumi learned how she could use her instruments violently, without battering the opponent with a trumpet or hitting them over the head with a guitar. Then she started following the group of people who were like her, and then she discovered they had legends.
Personality: Mazumi isn't very sociable. She is very quiet and hardly ever speaks - when she does, she is usually optimistic and kind. To her enemies, Mazumi can be very intimidating and she likes to insult people. If Mazumi is annoyed, she sometimes gives people a high pitched screech. Mazumi is usually very nice, but she will never halt to hurt anyone. She speaks when people talk to her, or when she feels like it, which she usually doesn't.
Pokemon: None of them have a nickname. Mightyena (Female), Charizard (Female), Roserade (Female), Raichu (Male), Houndoom (Female) and Ninetales (Female).
Special Attribute: If Mazumi plays a certain tune on her guitar, the sound resonates with the flow of time, and temporarily halts it. Mazumi has thirty seconds to do whatever she has to, then the time freeze stops. It takes twenty four hours before Mazumi can invoke the power again, if she has enough energy to at that time.
Special Item: Her acoustic guitar.
Other: Nothing else!


I AM A GRAPE!!!
__________________

Spoiler:

Last edited by Dark Moonlight; 12-28-2010 at 06:55 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 12-28-2010, 03:39 PM
Elecii's Avatar
Elecii Offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Jolteon says Rawr.
Posts: 1,877
Default Re: [SU] Pokemon - Dying World...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Moonlight View Post
Name: Mazumi Tazuno
Age: 12
Gender: Female
Appearance: Mazumi has jet black hair that goes down to her waist. She is quite tall for her age, and she usually wears a black and gold top, a black cardigan, black jeans and black sneakers. She has a black trench coat. She has an athletic body build. She carries an acoustic guitar with her all the time, in its case, slung over her shoulder.
History: Mazumi used to have the legend of Meroetta. She also had a natural influence for music, and has learned a load of musical instruments, and her favourite is the piano. From the age of eight, Mazumi learned how she could use her instruments violently, without battering the opponent with a trumpet or hitting them over the head with a guitar. Then she started following the group of people who were like her, and then she discovered they had legends.
Personality: Mazumi isn't very sociable. She is very quiet and hardly ever speaks - when she does, she is usually optimistic and kind. To her enemies, Mazumi can be very intimidating and she likes to insult people. If Mazumi is annoyed, she sometimes gives people a high pitched screech. Mazumi is usually very nice, but she will never halt to hurt anyone. She speaks when people talk to her, or when she feels like it, which she usually doesn't.
Pokemon: None of them have a nickname. Mightyena (Female), Charizard (Female), Roserade (Female), Raichu (Male) and Houndoom (Female).
Special Attribute: If Mazumi plays a certain tune on her guitar, the sound resonates with the flow of time, and temporarily halts it. Mazumi has thirty seconds to do whatever she has to, then the time freeze stops. It takes twenty four hours before Mazumi can invoke the power again, if she has enough energy to at that time.
Special Item: Her acoustic guitar.
Other: Nothing else!


I AM A GRAPE!!!
Even though it's slightly short, I'm not sure my SU will be much longer. Accepted.
__________________

i can't love you more than this
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 12-28-2010, 03:39 PM
Dark Moonlight's Avatar
Dark Moonlight Offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Ivalice
Posts: 1,952
Default Re: [SU] Pokemon - Dying World...

Yay! Thank you ^_^
__________________

Spoiler:
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 12-28-2010, 04:56 PM
mickmon95's Avatar
mickmon95 Offline
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Jo Momma!!!
Posts: 1,550
Send a message via MSN to mickmon95
Default Re: [SU] Pokemon - Dying World...

Name: Violet "Vi" Zephyr

Age: 17

Gender: Female

Appearance: Violet has long and beautiful white hair. She has very pale white skin. She has hazel brown eyes. She usually wears black and a skirt or jeans. She wears black convese with everything. She has rosy cheeks and a small nose. She has naturally straight hair most of the time.

History: Violet was born in raised in Sinnoh, Hearthome City to be exact. She grew up with only her mother, Fiona, with her. Her father had left Violet when she had only been a few days old. Vi had always blamed herself for her father leaving, even though her mother had always told her not to. At night when her mother thought Vi was asleep her mother would sob as she looked at pictures of Vi's father with her. This made Vi feel terrible and things got even worse when her mother passed away. Vi was sent to a foster home in Snowpoint City. Her foster parents were awful and had always put Vi down. They would call her useless and stupid. So she then ran away to Celestic Town. There one day she ran into Prof. Rowan and she told him her life story. She went back to Sandgem Town to become the assistant of the professor. When she was fifteen she began her journey along side her pokemon. She continued traveling the world with only her pokemon by her side. She had been paired with the legendary Manaphy.

Personality: Vi is very shy and quiet. She doesn't like talking to other people, she perfers to be around pokemon. She is not one to stand up for herself, but will do it for her pokemon. She will do what must be done to protect pokemon and good hearted humans. She likes to sing and is very good at it. But she never actually sang in public which is what she always desired. She doesn't trust anyone but her pokemon. She has very low self esteem due to the mocking from other kids and her foster parents. She has trouble expressing her emotions with people. She is not good with words. She is easily offended and takes everything to heart. She hates to be the center of attention and hates being stared at. She is usually happy even though she always seems sad. Vi is kind, caring and compassionate.

Pokemon:

Neptune (Empoleon) Male


Sasha (Ninetails) Female


Kotomi (Froslass) Female


Heart (Togekiss) Male


Kat (Pichu) Female


Thorne (Roserade) Female


Special Attribute: Violet got the attribute of being able to control any type of water from any source. She can bend it to her will and shape it as she pleases.

Special Item: An emerald ring.

Other: Violet always has a bottle of water in her backpack in case she needs to use it.

I AM A GRAPE!
__________________
Credit to Lynchy Pokemon lives forever!

Last edited by mickmon95; 01-01-2011 at 07:09 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 12-28-2010, 05:05 PM
Elecii's Avatar
Elecii Offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Jolteon says Rawr.
Posts: 1,877
Default Re: [SU] Pokemon - Dying World...

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickmon95 View Post
Name: Violet "Vi" Zephyr

Age: 17

Gender: Female

Appearance: Violet has long and beautiful white hair. She has very pale white skin. She has hazel brown eyes. She usually wears black and a skirt or jeans. She wears black convese with everything. She has rosy cheeks and a small nose. She has naturally straight hair most of the time.

History: Violet was born in raised in Sinnoh, Hearthome City to be exact. She grew up with only her mother, Fiona, with her. Her father had left Violet when she had only been a few days old. Vi had always blamed herself for her father leaving, even though her mother had always told her not to. At night when her mother thought Vi was asleep her mother would sob as she looked at pictures of Vi's father with her. This made Vi feel terrible and things got even worse when her mother passed away. Vi was sent to a foster home in Snowpoint City. Her foster parents were awful and had always put Vi down. They would call her useless and stupid. So she then ran away to Celestic Town. There one day she ran into Prof. Rowan and she told him her life story. She went back to Sandgem Town to become the assistant of the professor. When she was fifteen she began her journey along side her pokemon. She continued traveling the world with only her pokemon by her side. She had been paired with the legendary Cresselia.

Personality: Vi is very shy and quiet. She doesn't like talking to other people, she perfers to be around pokemon. She is not one to stand up for herself, but will do it for her pokemon. She will do what must be done to protect pokemon and good hearted humans. She likes to sing and is very good at it. But she never actually sang in public which is what she always desired. She doesn't trust anyone but her pokemon. She has very low self esteem due to the mocking from other kids and her foster parents. She has trouble expressing her emotions with people. She is not good with words. She is easily offended and takes everything to heart. She hates to be the center of attention and hates being stared at. She is usually happy even though she always seems sad. Vi is kind, caring and compassionate.

Pokemon:

Neptune (Empoleon) Male

Sasha (Ninetails) Female

Kotomi (Froslass) Female

Heart (Togekiss) Male

Turnus (Mamoswine) Male

Thorne (Roserade) Female

Special Attribute: Violet got the attribute of Telekinesis.

Special Item: An emerald ring.

Other: None
Nice character, with good description. Accepted.

EDIT: Wait, check the rules, first. Pending.
__________________

i can't love you more than this
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 12-28-2010, 05:07 PM
mickmon95's Avatar
mickmon95 Offline
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Jo Momma!!!
Posts: 1,550
Send a message via MSN to mickmon95
Default Re: [SU] Pokemon - Dying World...

Mick: Why thank you! :D
__________________
Credit to Lynchy Pokemon lives forever!
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 12-28-2010, 05:08 PM
Elecii's Avatar
Elecii Offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Jolteon says Rawr.
Posts: 1,877
Default Re: [SU] Pokemon - Dying World...

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickmon95 View Post
Mick: Why thank you! :D
I edited my post.
__________________

i can't love you more than this
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 12-28-2010, 05:11 PM
mickmon95's Avatar
mickmon95 Offline
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Jo Momma!!!
Posts: 1,550
Send a message via MSN to mickmon95
Default Re: [SU] Pokemon - Dying World...

Mick: Okay I edited my SU.
__________________
Credit to Lynchy Pokemon lives forever!
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 12-28-2010, 05:13 PM
Elecii's Avatar
Elecii Offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Jolteon says Rawr.
Posts: 1,877
Default Re: [SU] Pokemon - Dying World...

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickmon95 View Post
Mick: Okay I edited my SU.
Okay. Accepted, now.

I need to get working on my SU.
__________________

i can't love you more than this
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 12-28-2010, 07:24 PM
Sight of the Stars's Avatar
Sight of the Stars Offline
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Top of Mt. Everest. -shivers- Cold.
Posts: 4,043
Send a message via AIM to Sight of the Stars Send a message via Skype™ to Sight of the Stars
Default Re: [SU] Pokemon - Dying World...

So we have to be a human? Darn. :3

Name:
Birth of the Sun (nicknamed Sunbirth)

Age:
10

Gender:
Shemale Male. :)

Appearance:

Birth of the Sun is about 4'2 with mid-length brown hair. His eyes are a gorgeous green, though they sometimes embrace a nice-colored hazel or cerulean. His usual outfit is casual but not ratty: a loose, white shirt that buttons up, topped by a battered collar, and a pair of comfortably-fitting brown jeans made of a denim-like material, but less rough. He is usually bare-footed, so his feet are the same tan color as his hands and face. He wears a quite curious, chocolate-colored hat with a pair of work goggles looped on them. It has two patches of soft, light-colored material on either side. Birth of the Sun's pockets hang down slightly, for they bear the weight of a wrench, screwdriver, and a pocketknife. He has a strap that loops around from his shoulder, across his chest and stomach, and back up to his shoulder. At the bottom, near his waist, a dark-colored bag is sewed tightly on. This holds his Pokeballs.

History:
Birth of the Sun originally had a different name but it is lost to his memory. The same goes for his sister, Sight of the Stars, who has raised him since he was eight years old, after they lost most of their memory for some mysterious reason. They awoke with only with empty Pokeballs and the clothes on their back. Upon waking they set out to explore warily. There Birth of the Sun caught his first Pokemon: an Eevee that he named Daunt.

Afterwards, his sister thought of giving themselves names. She chose Sight of the Stars and he chose his current name. Since then Birth of the Sun has looked up to his sister with awe. Minor parts of his memory, over the time of two years, have slid slowly back into his mind. He remembers the skill he had at mechanics and inventing. He has used this skill to his and his sister's benefit. With a few clever traps, he conserved their supply of Pokeballs and caught a Starmie and a Tauros, respectively named Dawn and Dusk.

Personality:
Birth of the Sun is a smart young boy; give him a broken electronic toy or a PokeWatch and he'll find a way to fix it. He suspects that he knows so much about electronics from a father he does not remember. He has no idea where his parents are or if they are alive. Birth of the Sun is very carefree, which is strange, for they live in such a troubled time. He is quiet and shy, but is usually smiling. He doesn't like to show off, and he doesn't like people who show off, either. He recognizes the emotions of others with surprising clarity. He is often known to run off and comfort a complete stranger.

Pokemon:
Eevee (Male, nicknamed Daunt)
Starmie (Female, nicknamed Dawn)
Tauros (Male, nicknamed Dusk)

Special Attribute:
When he wears the work goggles he keeps looped on his hat, he can see a 3D image of an item in his mind. He can turn it in his mind and he can see through it.

Special Item:
Goggles

Other:
Green apples are amazing. I want to be an apple. OH WAITTT. I AM AN APPLE. :D




Name:
Sight of the Stars (nicknamed Starsight)

Age:
17

Gender:
Female

Appearance:
From the head down Sight of the Stars is as tan as the xylem under the bark on a mimosa tree (dun ask... I have one right outside for reference. xD). Her hair contrasts with her skin tone completely-it is a nice, natural blonde. It trails down to the back of her knees like a waterfall, and is almost always moving even when she is semi-still. Silky and shiny, when flowing behind her as she runs it seems to shine lightly, resembling a trail of water or a sheet of ice. Her eyes are similar to her hair color, but a lighter, more opaque blue like ice, and could be compared to the eyes of a Siberian Husky. They will often have a far-away, spaced out look to them. She has a set of full, lightly colored lips and a normal chin. Her ears are a bit big, and she has water droplet-shaped, sapphire earrings dangling from them.

Sight of the Stars has an average neck thickness and height, and has proper curves for her age. She is a bit on the slim side, but under the veil of slimness that portrays weakness is wiry muscles in her arms, torso, and legs. She usually wears an extremely plain outfit-dark blue, denim shorts and a light blue T-Shirt with a little pocket on the right side of it. Her obsidian sword sheath coated with a layer of metal on the inside is the only thing in her outfit that is black. She has a sword inside of it (duh). Her willow bow is usually looped over her shoulder, and her arrows (made of oak with obsidian heads) are in her tanned, leather arrow pod that is strapped to her back.

History:
(Refer to Birth of the Sun for overall. Finer details below)
Sight of the Stars began remembering her skills at about the same time as her brother; two years after they woke up. She had a passion for art and lupine Pokemon. It started when she was doodling in the dirt with a stick. Her eyes were drawn to a Swallow about a hundred feet away. And her love for lupine Pokemon began when she caught her first Pokemon: a shiny Vulpix. It was a rare find, and she sensed something special about the Pokemon, but thought nothing of it. She named it Melody of the Moon. She caught several other Pokemon as well, including a shiny Eevee in which she raised to an Umbreon. From then on, her brother regarded her as an extremely lucky individual, but sometimes it seemed her luck ran out.

Personality:
Intelligent and trustworthy, Sight of the Stars is a tad bit withdrawn. She is obedient and respectful to those who deserve it. Her passions include running, drawing, writing, and swimming. Her favorite time of day is night, when the milky white moon is glistening in the sky, flinging its stars across the pit of night. She is extremely knowledgeable in the subject of astronomy, having used the stars to guide her for the last few years. Sight of the Stars can use the stars to predict events in the weather at times. She is extremely down to nature.

One detail that only she knows is that she has split personalities. Kuragari, her alter ego, is actually a male character in Sight of the Stars' female body. He does not speak, but is like a protector. When she is in danger, Kuragari will take over with his immense strength and defend her, for it is his role as the silent warrior. When Kuragari is in control, her body will become stronger and faster, for the other personality's battle style is made up of force. Sight of the Stars has learned how to control Kuragari when she feels him taking over, but will often be overcome when he ambushes her mind, for, mind-wise, Kuragari is smaller but more powerful. Sight of the Stars' battle style relies on strategy, agility, and speed, and is a lot more complex. Kurigari is a rare occurence, though, and has stopped taking over her mind more and more as time wears on.

Pokemon:
Shiny Ninetales (Female, nicknamed Melody of the Moon)
Mightyena (Male, nicknamed Twilight)
Houndoom (Male, nicknamed Infernopelt)
Shiny Umbreon (Male, nicknamed Nightflare)

Special Attribute:
She can paint something in the air and it becomes real, though unless she paints it in a 3D style it cannot exactly be stepped on without extreme difficulty. No paint is needed, only the meaningful strokes of the brush, but it saps her energy until she wipes it away with her hand.

Special Item:
A very exquisite paintbrush she keeps in her pocket.

Other:
Well you already know that I am an apple, soo... no.
__________________
.previously known as White Wolf of the Snow.
Quote:
[12:38:59 AM] GallantlyGlaceon: ...So how do we do this? XD
[12:39:20 AM] Sight of the Stars: it's nothing really big, just usually a note in your sig that's all like 'paired with soandso'
[12:39:44 AM] Sight of the Stars: just be like "SIGHT OF THE STARZ IS MAH BIZNITCH"
[12:39:57 AM] GallantlyGlaceon: XDDD
[12:39:59 AM] Sight of the Stars: and I'll be like "GALLANTLYGLACEON IS MAH HOE."

Last edited by Sight of the Stars; 12-28-2010 at 11:20 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 12-28-2010, 07:56 PM
Elecii's Avatar
Elecii Offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Jolteon says Rawr.
Posts: 1,877
Default Re: [SU] Pokemon - Dying World...

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Wolf of the Snow View Post
So we have to be a human? Darn. :3

Name:
Birth of the Sun (nicknamed Sunbirth)

Age:
10

Gender:
Shemale Male. :)

Appearance:

Birth of the Sun is about 4'2 with mid-length brown hair. His eyes are a gorgeous green, though they sometimes embrace a nice-colored hazel or cerulean. His usual outfit is casual but not ratty: a loose, white shirt that buttons up, topped by a battered collar, and a pair of comfortably-fitting brown jeans made of a denim-like material, but less rough. He is usually bare-footed, so his feet are the same tan color as his hands and face. He wears a quite curious, chocolate-colored hat with a pair of work goggles looped on them. It has two patches of soft, light-colored material on either side. Birth of the Sun's pockets hang down slightly, for they bear the weight of a wrench, screwdriver, and a pocketknife. He has a strap that loops around from his shoulder, across his chest and stomach, and back up to his shoulder. At the bottom, near his waist, a dark-colored bag is sewed tightly on. This holds his Pokeballs.

History:
Birth of the Sun originally had a different name but it is lost to his memory. The same goes for his sister, Sight of the Stars, who has raised him since he was eight years old, after they lost most of their memory for some mysterious reason. They awoke with only with empty Pokeballs and the clothes on their back. Upon waking they set out to explore warily. There Birth of the Sun caught his first Pokemon: an Eevee that he named Daunt.

Afterwards, his sister thought of giving themselves names. She chose Sight of the Stars and he chose his current name. Since then Birth of the Sun has looked up to his sister with awe. Minor parts of his memory, over the time of two years, have slid slowly back into his mind. He remembers the skill he had at mechanics and inventing. He has used this skill to his and his sister's benefit. With a few clever traps, he conserved their supply of Pokeballs and caught a Starmie and a Tauros, respectively named Dawn and Dusk.

Personality:
Birth of the Sun is a smart young boy; give him a broken electronic toy or a PokeWatch and he'll find a way to fix it. He suspects that he knows so much about electronics from a father he does not remember. He has no idea where his parents are or if they are alive. Birth of the Sun is very carefree, which is strange, for they live in such a troubled time. He is quiet and shy, but is usually smiling. He doesn't like to show off, and he doesn't like people who show off, either. He recognizes the emotions of others with surprising clarity. He is often known to run off and comfort a complete stranger.

Pokemon:
Eevee (Male, nicknamed Daunt)
Starmie (Female, nicknamed Dawn)
Tauros (Male, nicknamed Dusk)

Special Attribute:
When he wears the work goggles he keeps looped on his hat, he can see a 3D image of an item in his mind. He can turn it in his mind and he can see through it.

Special Item:
Goggles

Other:
Green apples are amazing. I want to be an apple. OH WAITTT. I AM AN APPLE. :D




Name:
Sight of the Stars (nicknamed Starsight)

Age:
17

Gender:
Female

Appearance:
From the head down Sight of the Stars is as tan as the xylem under the bark on a mimosa tree (dun ask... I have one right outside for reference. xD). Her hair contrasts with her skin tone completely-it is a nice, natural blonde. It trails down to the back of her knees like a waterfall, and is almost always moving even when she is semi-still. Silky and shiny, when flowing behind her as she runs it seems to shine lightly, resembling a trail of water or a sheet of ice. Her eyes are similar to her hair color, but a lighter, more opaque blue like ice, and could be compared to the eyes of a Siberian Husky. They will often have a far-away, spaced out look to them. She has a set of full, lightly colored lips and a normal chin. Her ears are a bit big, and she has water droplet-shaped, sapphire earrings dangling from them.

Sight of the Stars has an average neck thickness and height, and has proper curves for her age. She is a bit on the slim side, but under the veil of slimness that portrays weakness is wiry muscles in her arms, torso, and legs. She usually wears an extremely plain outfit-dark blue, denim shorts and a light blue T-Shirt with a little pocket on the right side of it. Her obsidian sword sheath coated with a layer of metal on the inside is the only thing in her outfit that is black. She has a sword inside of it (duh). Her willow bow is usually looped over her shoulder, and her arrows (made of oak with obsidian heads) are in her tanned, leather arrow pod that is strapped to her back.

History:
(Refer to Birth of the Sun for overall. Finer details below)
Sight of the Stars began remembering her skills at about the same time as her brother; two years after they woke up. She had a passion for art and lupine Pokemon. It started when she was doodling in the dirt with a stick. Her eyes were drawn to a Swallow about a hundred feet away. And her love for lupine Pokemon began when she caught her first Pokemon: a shiny Vulpix. It was a rare find, and she sensed something special about the Pokemon, but thought nothing of it. She named it Melody of the Moon. She caught several other Pokemon as well, including a shiny Eevee in which she raised to an Umbreon. From then on, her brother regarded her as an extremely lucky individual, but sometimes it seemed her luck ran out.

Personality:
Intelligent and trustworthy, Sight of the Stars is a tad bit withdrawn. She is obedient and respectful to those who deserve it. Her passions include running, drawing, writing, and swimming. Her favorite time of day is night, when the milky white moon is glistening in the sky, flinging its stars across the pit of night. She is extremely knowledgeable in the subject of astronomy, having used the stars to guide her for the last few years. Sight of the Stars can use the stars to predict events in the weather at times. She is extremely down to nature.

One detail that only she knows is that she has split personalities. Kuragari, her alter ego, is actually a male character in Sight of the Stars' female body. He does not speak, but is like a protector. When she is in danger, Kuragari will take over with his immense strength and defend her, for it is his role as the silent warrior. When Kuragari is in control, her body will become stronger and faster, for the other personality's battle style is made up of force. Sight of the Stars has learned how to control Kuragari when she feels him taking over, but will often be overcome when he ambushes her mind, for, mind-wise, Kuragari is smaller but more powerful. Sight of the Stars' battle style relies on strategy, agility, and speed, and is a lot more complex. Kurigari is a rare occurence, though, and has stopped taking over her mind more and more as time wears on.

Pokemon:
Shiny Ninetales (Female, nicknamed Melody of the Moon)
Mightyena (Male, nicknamed Twilight)
Houndoom (Male, nicknamed Infernopelt)
Shiny Umbreon (Female, nicknamed Nightflare)

Special Attribute:
She can paint something in the air and it becomes real, though unless she paints it in a 3D style it cannot exactly be stepped on without extreme difficulty. No paint is needed, only the meaningful strokes of the brush, but it saps her energy until she wipes it away with her hand.

Special Item:
A very exquisite paintbrush she keeps in her pocket.

Other:
Well you already know that I am an apple, soo... no.
Amazing. I love both of your characters! Accepted.

Also, yeah, humans only for now, but I might put a Pokemon sheet up, you never know. ;)
__________________

i can't love you more than this
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 01:04 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Style Design: AlienSector.com