Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Intro Boards » PE2K Front Desk

PE2K Front Desk Forum announcements will be posted here. Any questions, suggestions or ideas concerning the forum or the website should also be posted in here. If you need help on your avatar or signature, or help on using the forum, this is the place to go.

Closed Thread

Old 08-23-2005, 12:04 AM
Caite-chan Offline

Send a message via AIM to Caite-chan Send a message via MSN to Caite-chan Send a message via Yahoo to Caite-chan
Default Re: What are you listening to right now.

I don't see the big deal. Who cares if it racks up someones posts. I thought people didn't give a damn about that. Now all of a sudden people are starting to care. Whoppie. Care about something more importiant. And so what if people post the same song. The thread IS called What are you listening to? So they listen to the song over and over again. They like the song and that's what there listeing to. OH MY the world is gonna end because the same person won't post a differnt song! EVERYONE RUN FOR THEIR PETHITIC LIFES! I said it once and I'll say it again...NO it should be mandatory to post about the song/band whatever. It's not a descussion thread just post what your listening to.

After 8 moths and your JUST NOW having a problem with it! O_o
Old 08-23-2005, 12:12 AM
Alakazam Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Send a message via AIM to Alakazam

Zam's 2 cents:

Honestly, I don't see any reason for the thread to be locked. I post there now and then, and its fun to answe the question "what are you listening to right now?" and seeing what other people are listening to. If there's discussion thrown here and there: cool, if not: who cares?

On using the thread just to gain posts: The same could be said of some threads in the OC, as well as in the General Board. Though posting just to raise your post count is stupid, it happens, and it's not like you can stop it. I really don't think it runs rampant in "what are you listening to right now?" anyway.

G-Mods: You don't have to like the concept of the thread, but it doesn't break any forum rules, so I'd like to request that you leave it be.
Nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition.
Old 08-23-2005, 12:20 AM
MystiKal Offline
Banned

Send a message via AIM to MystiKal Send a message via MSN to MystiKal Send a message via Yahoo to MystiKal

Hmm this seems like the end of the argument, I guess this can be locked now. :P
Old 08-23-2005, 12:23 AM
Hoenn Mirror Girl Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Send a message via ICQ to Hoenn Mirror Girl Send a message via AIM to Hoenn Mirror Girl Send a message via MSN to Hoenn Mirror Girl Send a message via Yahoo to Hoenn Mirror Girl

Okay... looks like everything's all fixed up now.