Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 12-25-2010, 04:36 AM
Grassy_Aggron Offline
Nutjob Personified

Send a message via AIM to Grassy_Aggron
Default Re: {SU} Sonic: Distant Worlds {SU}

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawky View Post
Name: Astor Shikoba

Species: Dog | Breed: Shiba Inu

Side: Evil

Appearance: Astor is a tall built well built young Dog her hair is ebony with tawny streaks about midway past her ears. She prefers her hair long but not past the middle of her chest which she does not put up in anyway, while this makes her bangs a hassle since she keeps them shorter then her eyes but they often grow out within a short time. On her face she wears a set of black thin framed glasses which she wears always since her vision is not good without them. Under her glasses is a long scar coming from his right temple past the edge or her right eye and to the edge of her top lip by the right side. Like a dog she has their muzzle, mouth, nose, curled tail and ears her muzzle is about as long as it should be her nose is as sensitive as a dogs meaning she can track scents but she is unable to follow anything older then about a day. Her ears stand from his head they are black on the outside and brown on the inside her hearing in no better then an average dogs. Fur covers her body being black in all areas but her chest, muzzle but not her neck and the lower half of her arms. The fur is double coated with the outer being thick and stiff and his lower coat soft this helps with the cold but not in the summer or spring. She wears a hooded black sweater with a high collar which she often folds back down unless it's cold which she uses to keep hiss neck warm, the shirt she wears under his sweater is a brown red colored long sleeved shirt. Around her wrist she wears a gold bracelet it is thick and rather heavy but she is unable to notice this since she has worn it for a long time it is a heirloom from her father. Like her sweater her pants are thick and more suited to cold weather but if she is in hot weather they can unzip to make shorts. For the most part her tail is curled but when uncurled it is not too long not going past her knees. Her shoes are a pair of thick snow boots they are black with silver laces the top of the boots have a metal plate in them making them heavier them normal. The last of what she wears is a medium sized crimson bag which usually holds a small amount of food, water, money, his arrows, wood crafting supplies, her short bow and some first aid supplies.

Personality: Astor is a quiet often thinking things threw before doing them, it takes longer to do this but it also leads to better decisions on her part. When is comes to fighting she loses her ability to think threw actions first this can be a hindrance but she can easily be made to back off. She has a few trust issues when it comes to others because of her past it takes a long while to earn her trust but if you do it is not easily broken as she is very forgiving. For the most part she avoids being around others preferring to spend time by herself. Unlike what most know about her she has a soft spot for animals she refuses to hurt them and they often give the same respect to her. Preferring cold climates to hot ones means she can be uncomfortable in really hot weather.

History: She was born in one of the most northern places with the temperature never reaching above -5 degrees Fahrenheit, her family lived in a small village it was peaceful and the community supported one another. For most of her life she lived there until it was a week before her 15th birthday a person came to the village injured from a wild animal and her family took him in. This was not a good choice though as he was a thief known for doing this. He attacked the village that night killing almost everyone, and burning the homes it a few tried to escape but the cold took their lives as they ran. Astor woke up once she smelled smoke coming from a house nearby running to her parents room to make sure they knew but she found the thief in there, he had already taken her parent lives. Both died in there sleep unable to resist, as he approached her with his chosen weapon a knife he had gotten from the kitchen. Backing away from him she tried to get out the door but tripped over the ruffled rug in the room. The thief took advantage of this and attacked swinging his blade he left a scar on the right side of her face a deep wound. Closing her eyes she thought it was the end when she grabbed his arm, electricity shot out from her hand taking the thief's life instantly by stopping his heart. Standing up from the floor she gathered what was left in the house food, money, a thick set of clothes and a lantern. Going outside she burned the house with the lantern and turned her back to the fire.

After this had happened she spent her days a little farther south where she lived within caves avoiding people until a strange man found her one night in a cave. Cautious at first she spoke to the man but he gave no reply only telling the story of the staff and it's power. Then as a wind came he disappeared leaving her there almost as if he hadn't been there at all. This would be her chance to take revenge on those who claim to be good but she knew they weren't. Traveling from the region she lived in after any information on the location of the staff or any of the orbs. She would not give until it was fully released and the world could feel the pain she did when she lost her parents.

Weapons: Composite bow is smaller then most which means less power but more mobility when carrying it. For ammo it uses hand crafted arrows with sharp points that are meant to be silent when shot. The bow is a light blue and is able to fold up three times making it easier to carry. The bow is made out of mahogany and the arrows are mostly made from oak with a metal tip to them and are sometimes decorated with hawk feathers.

Abilities: She is a skilled lightning mage and proficient with a bow but she does not do well close ranged, she is resistant to cold weather and some ice spells for the most part. She is skilled in woodworking able to make things from arrows to large statues. Due to being a dog she is able to track scents but she is only able to pick up ones that are younger then a day if the conditions are right (no rain, other scents, ect.) her ears are able to hear on average of a dogs.

Other: Happy Christmas!
Accepted, but you realize the staff has already been taken, right? (Metal has not had time to make a sign up). Also, watch your grammar a little bit - I noticed a lot of run-on sentences, and it is supposed to be "through", not "threw".

"She went through the door" is a proper example of how to use "through".

"She threw the ball" is a proper example of how to use "threw".

Also, is Astor a guy or girl? You put female, but you've used "he" a few times...Not to mention the name seems a bit like a male.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doodlebop
Actually I've never played God of War. I only know the guy's name and he has nothing to do with the character; I just like using the name for RP characters on occasion.

Are we allowed more than one character? Any idea when we shall start? It's been years since I've RPed sonic.
Ah, okay XD His personality was a little similar...I never played the games either XD

And yes, you can have more than one character (I have two). If you want to roleplay Sonic, you can ^^ We need more male heroes, lol. Skye's the only guy 0o'

As for when we will start...Well, I'm sorta waiting on Metal to at least get the "uber evil dude" sign up...Well, up. I know someone else is going to join, but she hasn't been on lately...

Last edited by Grassy_Aggron; 12-25-2010 at 04:38 AM.
Old 12-25-2010, 05:07 AM
Hawky Offline
New Trainer

Send a message via Skype™ to Hawky

Yes I do know the staff has been taken but she does it I should have mentioned this earlier. Sadly it looks like my auto grammar checker was turned on and it messed up what I wrote is most areas so I will fix this and those run on sentences. My s key is partially broken and sadly I didn't see that I used he. For the record Astor is a female I didn't think the name seemed more suited to a male but I guess that's just my opinion on that. It is fixed for the most part hopefully thanks to s00pahfrog but that's what i get for typing this too late in the night.

Last edited by Hawky; 12-25-2010 at 06:16 AM.
Old 12-25-2010, 05:35 AM
s00pahFr0g Offline

I think I'll pass on Sonic, but thanks for the offer, I just do not like playing canon characters. I'll probably put up another profile and be sure to make a male hero. xD I usually only play male characters anyway. I have a difficult time with with most female characters.
Old 12-25-2010, 02:31 PM
Doodlebop Offline

I wouldn't mind RPing Sonic, if no one else wants him. ^^

THANK YOU CHAAAAR. *uberglomp*
Quick note: I usually go by Doodleniks. It you see me somewhere else with that alias, feel free to drop me a line! ;)
Pair: Yo Face Here
My Links
Old 12-25-2010, 09:31 PM
Winter Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Winter

I try to stay away from canons, too. And is this mysterious other person...I'm guessing Kris?

BTW...about the grils thing...I had to add a replacement Sola to the fray, I couldn't help it. :) Nadia's SU is with Luna's and it's done, hopefully you don't mind.

Banner by me! | My dA | My FF.Net
Old 12-26-2010, 05:17 AM
Grassy_Aggron Offline
Nutjob Personified

@ Hawky - It's okay, just be careful of those. It can make it very difficult to read things.

@ s00pahFr0g - Ha ha, I understand. Then again, Skye is bared off of Nazo, who technically is a character by SEGA...He was never used ^^' So I took him in as my own. Eventually, Skye sprang off for an alternate dimension.

I mean, creating your own character...It's special :)

@ Doodlebop - You don't have to, I was just saying XD If you want though, you can.

@ Winter_Cherry - I added Nadia.

EDIT: I adjusted Skye's age to be 28, instead of 33. I felt he was too old compared to everyone else XD

Last edited by Grassy_Aggron; 12-26-2010 at 05:25 AM.
Old 12-26-2010, 01:42 PM
Doodlebop Offline

Ms. Rowling is all done.

Quote:
EDIT: I adjusted Skye's age to be 28, instead of 33. I felt he was too old compared to everyone else XD
Nah, Skye's not old. we're just whippersnappers.

...I'VE LIKE WANTED TO USE THAT WORD FOREVER.
Gosh I'm trippy today.

Um, anyway, two new characters will be up soon. Oh, and if I don't have to be Sonic... I won't be xD

EDIT: Xenon is finished. Another one's on the way. Is it bad that my own character scares me? ;.;

Quick note: I usually go by Doodleniks. It you see me somewhere else with that alias, feel free to drop me a line! ;)
My Links

Last edited by Doodlebop; 12-26-2010 at 02:49 PM.
Old 12-26-2010, 03:32 PM
s00pahFr0g Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doodlebop View Post
Ms. Rowling is all done.

Gosh I'm trippy today.

Um, anyway, two new characters will be up soon. Oh, and if I don't have to be Sonic... I won't be xD

EDIT: Xenon is finished. Another one's on the way. Is it bad that my own character scares me? ;.;
Stealing my ideas...I was thinking about making Kratos a wolverine. Why do people always insist on getting inside my head!?

So what's worse, enjoying killing things in the most gruesome/disturbing manner possible (Xenon) or enjoying seeing people suffer and not wishing anyone death because life is worse than death(Kratos)? Which reminds me...I forgot to add the whole 'life is worth than death' thing to his personality. Gonna go update that now.
Old 12-26-2010, 10:38 PM
Gentle Manne Offline
Amateur Trainer

Hmmm. Before I join...

is there anything stopping me from being, say, a sea creature of some sort?

The rivers will run red.
Old 12-27-2010, 12:30 AM
Winter Offline

Yay! Nadia made it!!! Hopefully she'll be just as fun as Sola was back in Knights, minus the freaky one-way psychc connection theat caused her to flip her lid every time Luna got stabbed. :) And Skye's not ridiculously old--besides, it's only a five year difference.

BTW, Doodlebop, no, it's not bad your own characters scare you. Just means your good at making messed-up characters. I do it all the time. So does Grassy. :)

Old 12-27-2010, 01:23 AM
Doodlebop Offline

Quote:
So what's worse, enjoying killing things in the most gruesome/disturbing manner possible (Xenon) or enjoying seeing people suffer and not wishing anyone death because life is worse than death(Kratos)? Which reminds me...I forgot to add the whole 'life is worth than death' thing to his personality. Gonna go update that now.
I think they're about equal, but I think I'd actually rather be at Xenon's mercy then at Kratos'. I can just get Xenon's gloves away from him, and bam, problem solved. xD

And Winter Cherry, sure I can make a messed-up character, but usually I do it in a gleeful way. Xenon, on the other hand, has me shaking in my metaphorical boots.

My Links
Old 12-27-2010, 02:40 AM
s00pahFr0g Offline

I'm kinda tempted to unleash the full extent of Kratos. He is based off a character from another RP and he is supposed to be schizophrenic and have PTSD. He would pretty much go from being normal one minute and then psycho-killer the next. I kinda wanted him to have a touch with reality in this one though.
Old 12-27-2010, 04:27 AM
Grassy_Aggron Offline
Nutjob Personified

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doodlebop View Post
Ms. Rowling is all done.

Gosh I'm trippy today.

I added Xenon - waiting for the other to be finished before adding. And don't worry - my characters scare me as well.

Skye in particular XD But only when he's having an "episode", because it's so not him. I pride myself on the fact that, even though he's mentally unstable, he's among the most stable characters I have XD

@ Gentle Manne - Nothing is stopping you. I'm sure that said character has developed the ability to breathe in open air as well as underwater <3

@ Winter_Cherry - Eh, it's okay. Besides, I think I prefer not using his 33 year old (AKA his "true" self...Or "story" self) version. That way he can't get mad at me >.>

Skye: Just thinking about the torture you will unleash upon me in your fan fiction is more than enough to help me get through this roleplay.

Optimism XD
Old 12-27-2010, 04:36 AM
Winter Offline

XD I don't think that'll stop him from getting mad at you.

Luna: I feel sorry for you, Skye. Of course, I kind of feel your pain as a victim of author's plot twists--I got stabbed how many times in Knights by people who wanted to get to you?

Old 12-27-2010, 01:46 PM
Doodlebop Offline

Nova: At least you know what's going to happen to you- Doodle over here still doesn't have a clue what my actual backstory is. Yeah, it's great.

B-be quiet!

Actually, no, I changed my mind. I don't want to be at Xenon's or Krato's mercy.

Xenon: Aww, you sure?

Nova: Oh, CHAOS.

AAAA! GET OUT OF HERE! *crams in closet and barricades it*

Nova: Seemed to handle that OK.

Author powers.

Re/Nimue are finished. They're gonna be fuuun.

My Links

Last edited by Doodlebop; 12-27-2010 at 02:48 PM.