Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 12-21-2010, 11:53 PM
RocketMeowth Offline
Spazztacular

Send a message via AIM to RocketMeowth Send a message via MSN to RocketMeowth
Default Re: [RP] TEAM RP - The Synth Crisis RP

Ruzza, Illusion
Soloman, Blaze
Team Nox
Gateon Port, Orre

The papers were handed back, and Ruzza was pleased to hear that her projects were being given the full approval by Shadowfox. As he spoke on about how the collar would work, she could hear Soloman sighing with annoyance. Did he feel special being the only one with that collar? Either way it didn't matter. As Shadowfox put, it was more or less going to be used for last resort, and the painkillers would be overly beneficial.

"Would you like painkillers for those pinpricks Soloman?" she asked, not a hint of sarcasm in her voice. She really cared for the big lug, knowing that it wasn't his choice to be pinned with this device. Any way of helping him get through it was great to her, and she would offer it at any point.

"I'm used to the prick. I've had to sleep with this thing you know," he responded in a thankful sigh. The two had grown close since they met. Though it was because of Soloman that Ruzza still had her human arm, it never phased their relationship. It actually made it stronger at some points.

Ruzza then looked over to Shadowfox and listened to what he was planning with Hoenn. If anything, he'd need some back up in case of riot or disagreement. He may have been powerful, but no one would go on a mission alone. Of course at the same time, there would be men there to help him if it were needed.

"Shadowfox, if I may offer my services to you? I'd be happy to join you in Hoenn to help spread word. That and it may be beneficial for me to see what this region looks like. If war starts up in there and we're in it, I'd like to have some knowledge on its terrains for our soldiers," she offered.

"What about the projects?" asked Soloman almost immediately after she finished talking.

"You'd stay here to see them up Soloman. It's your collar and chemical, not mine. You'd have a better chance at even seeing if the effects are true to yours. Besides, our radio's can reach over a region away. We'd still be in contact," Ruzza answered, knowing that her question had yet to be answered. "Besides, I have Record, Bootleg, and Napster with me. I'll be just fine," she added.

There was no response for quiet some time. All that could be heard was Soloman's contemplative breathing as he thought the whole matter over. "Fine. I guess you're right. It's up to Shadowfox though so don't start waving me by yet."

"I know. So Shadowfox, would that be alright? It's up to you," Ruzza said, looking up to her leader.

-------------------

IN PROGRESS:

Warfront Armor – 10% Complete (5% per post)
Beserker Chemicals - 10% Complete (5% per post)
Collar - 10% Complete (5% per post)

=^^= Nya

Last edited by RocketMeowth; 12-22-2010 at 12:08 AM.
Old 12-22-2010, 12:01 AM
NES2 Offline

Lance Gerard
Cataclysm
Underground Hearthome City, Sinnoh

When Jabez first announced the reconstruction of the Synth plants, many openly gawked at the idea of rebuilding the Synth plants, many opposed to it on the grounds that they could meltdown again. Jabez tried to convince the others of the benefits of new Synth plants, but many were unsure if the Synth plants would be safe. Even Lance wasn't sure about the rebuilding, but the gains outweighed the risks.

Lance knew that with Synth plants fueling the continent would provide much needed electricity to the technologically failing Underground, and allow for the creation to advanced defense systems which would put Cataclysm one step ahead of it's rivals. it was a dangerous idea, but one that could potentially give Cataclysm the boost it needed at the moment.

"He's right", Lance chimed in. The room went silent and all those in attendance were looking at Lance now.

"We need electricity in order to improve the condition of living in the Underground and to improve our defenses. Right now Sinnoh is a sitting Psyduck just waiting to be attacked by our enemies, and without electricity we can't improve our defense array. I know that many have suffered traumatic experiences due to the meltdown, but right now we have to use this resource in order to begin fixing Sinnoh's infrastructure", Lance told his men. Many of them were still unconvinced, but a few agreed with Jabez now.

"We don't have much of a choice anyways", Lance explained, "There are few other resources we can use at the moment and we don't have time to convert the entire region to other fuel supplies. Synth is what we have, and whether we like it or not we have to make these Nomel berries into Nomelade."

Most of the men now convinced, a steady nod of approval by the group signaled that they were willing to go through with the plan.

"Good. This meeting is now adjourned, everyone may leave except for you Jabez. I have a special mission for you", Lance told the others. Finished with the meeting, Lance's advisors stood up and began to talk amongst themselves as they left the room, leaving only Lance and Jabez.

In Progress
"The Razorback Tank Series" - 15% complete (5% per post)
"Reconstructing the Synth Plants" - 5% complete (2.5% per post)

Last edited by NES2; 12-22-2010 at 12:04 AM.
Old 12-22-2010, 12:07 AM
Neo Emolga Offline

Send a message via AIM to Neo Emolga

Shadowfox, Synchronize
Team Nox
Gateon Port, Orre

The report confirmed that at the rate the Synth Dome was being constructed, it was likely the dome would be completed before the plant’s meltdown. In the meantime, the transition back to using petroleum for energy had been successful, and it seemed like most people trusted it far more than Synth. As far as I could tell, people would probably never trust Synth energy again after what happened from this disaster.

“Shadowfox, if I may offer my services to you?” Ruzza requested. “I'd be happy to join you in Hoenn to help spread word. That and it may be beneficial for me to see what this region looks like. If war starts up in there and we're in it, I'd like to have some knowledge on its terrains for our soldiers,”

“Sounds like a plan, Ruzza, you’ve always been an outstanding advisor,” I told her, knowing Logan and Gabriel had their own orders to follow. “Just know, the ship we’re taking, the Linebacker is nothing special when it comes to typical cargo ships. You know me, I’m not really the kind that cares for yachts or special pampering. Frankly, memories of that nonsense make me sick sometimes. The ship leaves in an hour, so after you get your things ready, join me, I’ll be on board.”

I had scheduled for the Linebacker to take me and a team of other operatives to Hoenn to gain control over the situation, and act as mediators, missionaries, and peacekeepers. In truth, I knew Hoenn’s assets could be a massive benefit to Nox, and it would be helping their people as well. Meanwhile, the ship’s cargo would be containing all the breathing equipment these humans would need to make the trip over to Orre. I knew some of them wouldn’t trust us, but I was coming over myself to assure them that a better life awaited them in Orre, a region where they could live on the surface and see the sunrise and sunset, rather than be confined into the squalid living of the Subway Cities.

The Linebacker, hadn’t been meant for a large amount of personnel, but it would work regardless. Meanwhile, the transport of supplies, medical equipment, breathing equipment, food, and other necessities was the reason why we were taking a ship instead of a plane.

After I had left the assembly building and arrived at the dock, I was greeted by my fellow Nox operatives, and I climbed aboard. I could tell the ship was definitely not made with Hybrids and Chimeras in mind. Even warning signs were on the walls that urged all crew members to keep all Pokémon inside their Pokéballs at all times, unless given clearance by the captain.

The ship itself was in good condition, and in truth, had been maintained extremely well. I had no complaints, even though several operatives on the ship truly felt I deserved better than this bucket. To me, it didn’t matter. I liked spending the money I had toward useful and practical things. To me, a yacht, a lavish mansion, an Olympic-sized swimming pool, fine jewelry, and the rest of that garbage was completely impractical.

The only problem with having this Chimera form was… sitting down. Having seats on the ship wasn’t the problem. In fact, there were plenty of seats, especially intended for this trip. And seats weren’t a problem as long as they were stools, but if the chair had a backing to it, which most did, I had to sit down on it sideways. Otherwise, I found myself sitting at the edge of my seat while my nine tails were smothered and pressed against my back and sides, which also included my long, thick Zoroark hair. Needless to say, it wasn’t comfortable in the slightest, and it was often the reason why I’d rather stand the entire trip, or just simply sit on the floor.

It wouldn’t be long until we departed toward Hoenn. Meanwhile, I was given the update that the progress on the dome had made a significant amount of progress, and it was likely we would have our bargaining chip. Meanwhile, it was estimated the Shadowtitan tanks and the Nightwolf Mobile AAs were about a quarter completed.

----------------------------------------------
IN PROGRESS:

Orre Synth Power Plant Dome – 35% Complete (5% per post)
Shadowtitan Tank Series - 25% Complete (5% per post)
Nightwolf Mobile AA Series – 25% Complete (5% per post)

Old 12-22-2010, 12:27 AM
RocketMeowth Offline
Spazztacular

Ruzza, Illusion
Soloman, Blaze
Team Nox
Gateon Port, Orre

Ruzza nodded as permission to join was granted and made her way out of the building. She saw where the ship was and then looked over at Soloman.

"Take out Record okay?" he asked. Confused she agreed and released her blue Ditto. His jelly body swayed back and forth after materializing, the energy forming hi body back into a physical shape. Inside the ball he was meerly a form of light in a static place, as if frozen in time. Stretching, the Ditto transformed into both Ruzza, some Wingull that flew over head, and into Soloman. It was his way of getting his muscles to relax from being static for so long. He then reverted to his Ditto form and looked around.

"Need me?" he asked. Ruzza just pointed over to Soloman who was now standing at a hunch like a T-Rex, his arms tucked ever so tightly against his frame. Record looked over to him and titled his head, folding what could only be assumed were arms. "Yes?" he asked.

"You, Bootleg, and Napster are headed to Hoenn with Ruzza and Shadowfox. I know that Shadowfox will take care of her but for when he can't, you must."

"Soloman! You are treating me like a child again!" laughed Ruzza as she lightly kicked his leg. He looked up at her and sighed. He always felt responsible for her because of the incident with her arm. He smiled though and shoved her back with his head.

"Better safe than sorry," he said. She rubbed his head, scratching just behind his ears. Being apart of Nox didn't mean they couldn't fool around every now and again. Record laughed and agreed to care for Ruzza. She and he had been partners since forever, even before the explosion and the synth gas takeover. He hoped onto her head and pointed towards any old direction he felt.

"To wherever!" he shouted.

"To the port. We're getting onto the Linebacker." said Ruzza as she pointed to the ship. Record quickly threw his arm into its direction, repeating what he'd said but a few seconds earlier. With that they headed off, Ruzza running on all fours and leaving Soloman behind as he waved his goodbye's. He knew that communication would still be held, but it wasn't the same as her being there in person.

Once at the ship Ruzza spotted Shadowfox. He was having his whole chair problems again. "Haha, Shadow, chairs are like your weakness. Just like stairwell's are Soloman's weakness!" she teased as she curled up on the floor next to him. The benefits of being so close to a full on Pokemon were that she could easily get comfortable on any surface, just laying there as her tails wrapped around her. To keep people from getting cursed, the tails that were attached to her shoulders wrapped down, covering her neck like a thick scarf.

"Don't mind her. She's being rude again," insisted Record as he smacked the top of Ruzza's head. He stayed out of his ball for the reasons Soloman wanted. He'd help protect her.

-------------------

IN PROGRESS:

Warfront Armor – 15% Complete (5% per post)
Beserker Chemicals - 15% Complete (5% per post)
Collar - 15% Complete (5% per post)

=^^= Nya
Old 12-22-2010, 12:30 AM
Phantasm.Angel Offline

Send a message via AIM to Phantasm.Angel

Jebez Leval, Inner Focus
The Cataclysm
Underneath Hearthome City, Sinnoh

I watched in a mixture of admiration and something reminiscent of childish delight as Lance eloquently defended the reconstruction and essentially ensured that no more outbursts of that magnitude would happen again. There might be angry letters and the like, but they'd all most certainly be aimed at me for proposing this. No civilian would dare to argue with Lance, he was their hero, their leader. They could question the hybrids that had wormed their way into his confidence, but never him. I smiled at that and sat patiently waiting for Lance to finish.

"Good. This meeting is now adjourned, everyone may leave except for you Jebez. I have a special mission for you", he told the crowd, who began leaving in an erratic fashion exchanging thoughts and concerns with one another. It was several minutes before they all had left, but waiting was nothing new. Eventually they were all gone, leaving me alone with the man who lead the Cataclysm.

I rose from his seat to walk over to Lance, a man who, even as a normal human commanded respect. "You always had a way with these people, Lance," I said, absentmindedly watching the departing "How you could forge an alliance of humans and hybrids like this is anyone's guess," I offered, gathering the blueprints for the Razorbacks and shuffling them into a neat pile before setting them back down. To be honest, I was in the dark at what sort of assignment it could be. It might be to supervise construction on the plants, but I was guessing, and possibly hoping, that it was a mission to travel to another region and secure the Cataclysm's goals among those of other groups and nations.

I had confidence that Lance would choose something befitting my skill set. I had known him during the war against the corrupt Sinnoh government. But what had started out as frontline service had become negotiating for arms and munitions for our troops. I was good at both aspects of warfare, probably justifying my high position in the new government Lance had formed. Still, if I wasn't sent to the surface to arrange treaties and trade with other nations, would I have undergone the process to become a hybrid? That was a question I didn't know the answer to, and I shoved it to the back of my mind. Choices long since made, or the memories of an old war didn't matter right now. All I should focus on was the job at hand, rebuilding Sinnoh into a bastion of freedom.

I clenched my left hand into a fist and unclenched it, reducing my anxiety by the repetitive muscle movements that one does when using a stress ball. I looked at Lance, my eyes meeting his, "So, what's this assignment you have in mind?"

In Progress
"The Razorback Tank Series" - 20% complete (5% per post)
"Reconstructing the Synth Plants" - 7.5% complete (2.5% per post)

paired with the marvelous Eternal Moonlight, creator of the above

Last edited by Phantasm.Angel; 12-22-2010 at 02:35 AM.
Old 12-22-2010, 01:04 AM
Sieses Offline

Send a message via AIM to Sieses

Kage Tsuyosa
Cataclysm

The halls of the Underground were almost dark, with only a few lights lighting the place. Still, lights were lights, and we still had the largest overall Underground world for the humans, and they were putting up with them alright. The halls were relatively quiet, as well, except for the sound of my armor clattering as I walked in the direction of the bunker where the meeting was being held.

It had been a moderately long way from the temporary capital of the world above, Jubilife City, to here. The true capital was Sunnyshore City, but there were a few problems we had with the city. The people who had lived there in the past were obsessed with electrical power, so when they had heard that we had an infinite source of power they went nuts and built anything they felt like building. Now that we no longer had Synth power, the city will not run due to lack of power. This was one of the reasons we were rebuilding the Synth plants, to get Sunnyshore up and running again.

I often preferred to miss the meetings that Lance held, anyway. I always just met up up with Lance afterwards and talked to him about it. I couldn't think of one time when anybody went against him in one of them, which is one of the reasons I don't even bother to go.

As I got close to the bunker where the meeting was being held, I was glad to see that people were already leaving. That meant the meeting went well and I wouldn’t have to stand around for a while waiting for them. I made my way past the people whom all I towered over, and they got out of my way for that very reason.

When I entered the bunker I wasn’t at all surprised that Lance was talking to somebody. I could tell that the person he was talking to was Jabez Leval, who was one of the people who saved Cataclysm during the time they were still rebelling against the Sinnoh government by getting us weapons and other supplies. I nodded slightly in Lance’s direction and leaned against the wall next to the door exiting the room.

In Progress
"The Razorback Tank Series" - 25% complete (5% per post)
"Reconstructing the Synth Plants" - 10% complete (2.5% per post)

Signature made by Charmander009!
Old 12-22-2010, 01:05 AM
NES2 Offline

Lance Gerard
Cataclysm

"You always had a way with these people, Lance", commented Jabez as the room emptied, "How you could forge an alliance of humans and hybrids like this is anyone's guess."

"It's not exactly an alliance entirely", explained Lance, "There is cooperation between the two parties, but tensions are rising with discontent. If it wasn't for Cataclysm this region would be subject to the conflict raging in Isshu as well. The people need us, Jabel. We can't fail them."

"But you must be wondering why I kept you here", Lance began again, "See, I need you to lead a covert operation to penetrate Team Nox. I know you have little experience with this type of operation, but it's one I am entrusting to you. See, Team Nox is in a threatening position to us. They are not fond of democracies, and they have enough resources to exploit our weakness during this early stage of development. As of now they haven't made any attempts at aggression towards Cataclysm, but it's only a matter of time before they do so. Already they are arming themselves with advanced weaponry and have begun to annex Hoenn according to reports."

At this point in time Lance went into the bunker's storage closet. Filling through a cabinet full of papers and documents, Lance found a map of Orre and took it back to the table.

"This is a map of the region of Orre. Team Nox's influence is strongest here, and this is where I want you to go. You and a team of Hybrid spies disguised as fellow diplomats such as yourself will board a ferry to Gateon Port that will depart from Canalave. Pretending to be in Orre on a diplomatic mission, I want you to buy time while our spies steal enemy plans and sabotage their projects. This mission will take three days, and hopefully if all goes well you should be back home in Sinnoh with no mishaps and our spies firmly planted behind enemy lines. If something does go wrong, you are authorized to use lethal force to get out of Orre by any means necessary. This mission could potentially put us at war with Team Nox if you are caught, so use caution and try not to leave evidence", Lance told Jabez. Folding up the map, Lance looked at the map one more time.

"Sinnoh's safety depends on this mission's success. By infiltrating Team Nox you will help to hinder the efforts of our enemy and secure priceless information we could use against Nox. If you are uncomfortable with taking this mission I could assign it to someone else, but I don't know of a better diplomat or comrade to carry out this mission. You gained us much needed support during the rebellion and have proven yourself in battle. I would be grateful if you took this mission", Lance finished. He wait silently for Jabez to think over the assignment, and was gazing at the map that hung on the wall as he did so. He knew well the risks of this mission and could accept it if Jabez didn't want to take it, but Jabez's known status as a professional diplomat would help to divert suspicion from Cataclysm, not to mention his status as a Hybrid would gain him favor in the mostly Chimera ranks of Team Nox.

It was at this time that Kage entered the room. Nodding at Lance, he glanced in acknowledgement of his presence to show that he would get to him after Jabez's response.

In Progress
"The Razorback Tank Series" - 30% complete (5% per post)
"Reconstructing the Synth Plants" - 12.5% complete (2.5% per post)

Last edited by NES2; 12-22-2010 at 01:11 AM.
Old 12-22-2010, 01:35 AM
Phantasm.Angel Offline

Send a message via AIM to Phantasm.Angel

Jebez Leval, Inner Focus
The Cataclysm
Underneath Hearthome City, Sinnoh

"It's not exactly an alliance entirely", Lance explained to me, "There is cooperation between the two parties, but tensions are rising with discontent. If it wasn't for Cataclysm this region would be subject to the conflict raging in Isshu as well. The people need us, Jebez. We can't fail them." I wholeheartedly agreed, in many other places, anger and mutual distrust between hybrids and humans was coming to a boiling point, and there were signs of it beginning to emerge in Sinnoh now as well.

"But you must be wondering why I kept you here", Lance said, practically reading my mind, "See, I need you to lead a covert operation to penetrate Team Nox. I know you have little experience with this type of operation, but it's one I am entrusting to you. See, Team Nox is in a threatening position to us. They are not fond of democracies, and they have enough resources to exploit our weakness during this early stage of development. As of now they haven't made any attempts at aggression towards Cataclysm, but it's only a matter of time before they do so. Already they are arming themselves with advanced weaponry and have begun to annex Hoenn according to reports."

Lance vanished briefly into the closet of the bunker, leaving me alone with my thoughts. It was true, I had never undergone something so espionage related and the chances for failure were alarming. Yet, if the news was true that Nox was moving in to acquire Hoenn, then it was all the more important that they be stopped before Sinnoh became their next target.

Lance returned with a map and laid it out on the table, explaining to me what he had in mind by gesturing to various points on it, "This is a map of the region of Orre. Team Nox's influence is strongest here, and this is where I want you to go. You and a team of Hybrid spies disguised as fellow diplomats such as yourself will board a ferry to Gateon Port that will depart from Canalave. Pretending to be in Orre on a diplomatic mission, I want you to buy time while our spies steal enemy plans and sabotage their projects. This mission will take three days, and hopefully if all goes well you should be back home in Sinnoh with no mishaps and our spies firmly planted behind enemy lines. If something does go wrong, you are authorized to use lethal force to get out of Orre by any means necessary. This mission could potentially put us at war with Team Nox if you are caught, so use caution and try not to leave evidence" With that, Lance folded up the map of Orre, and turned his gaze to that of our own region.

"Sinnoh's safety depends on this mission's success. By infiltrating Team Nox you will help to hinder the efforts of our enemy and secure priceless information we could use against Nox. If you are uncomfortable with taking this mission I could assign it to someone else, but I don't know of a better diplomat or comrade to carry out this mission. You gained us much needed support during the rebellion and have proven yourself in battle. I would be grateful if you took this mission," Lance ended his presentation and looked at me in anticipation of a response.

I was saved by the arrival of Kage, another higher-up in the Cataclysm, pretty much directly beneath Lance in rank. Lance and him exchanged glances and I was certain that I needed to make a decision and soon. On one hand the prospect of setting Nox back a couple of steps, and the news about Hoenn was quite alarming. But the consequences were extreme: outright war and the possible destruction of all we had worked for. Yet I knew Lance, and one way or another this was going to happened, because he believed that Nox was a danger to our ideas of equality and freedom. I would be damned if I was going to be the one to turn him down. I cleared my throat which had gone quite dry and focused only on Lance, "Sir, I'd travel to the ends of the Earth for our way of life and I will accept, but I wish to ask you something first. My duty would be merely a distraction, yes? Because no doubt I will be watched carefully by them, every tour of a factory, every state dinner will be monitored. Your team of hybrids is going to have to be great, no phenomenal, if you want this plan to work" I breathed sharply, "And if we fail, it will mean war, something we are by no means prepared for. So if you ask again, I will certainly accompany our spies and sabotuers. But I ask that you think about the consequences and if it is worth it." With that, I folded my arms and bowed my head to show that I was finished. It was up to Lance whether or not we would go through with this.

In Progress
"The Razorback Tank Series" - 35% complete (5% per post)
"Reconstructing the Synth Plants" - 15% complete (2.5% per post)

paired with the marvelous Eternal Moonlight, creator of the above

Last edited by Phantasm.Angel; 12-22-2010 at 02:35 AM.
Old 12-22-2010, 01:57 AM
Neo Emolga Offline

Shadowfox, Synchronize
Team Nox
Linebacker, En Route to Hoenn

I decided to sit on the metallic floor. The metallic chairs that were mounted on the floor were barely even large enough for a human to sit down on, never mind a Chimera that had nine long tails to compensate for. Regardless, it was just a slight inconvenience. Whenever I looked in the mirror, I found the nine tails and the long Zoroark hair made me far more charismatic.

“Haha, Shadow, chairs are like your weakness,” Ruzza laughed jokingly. “Just like stairwell's are Soloman's weakness!”

“Ha, I’ll admit, it can be a little awkward at times,” I told her, looking back at that infamous metal chair. “Same thing with taking a shower. Feels like it takes hours to get fully dry. And then there’s the whole sleeping in bed thing, where I’m not even sure if its worth trying to bother with the bed sheets.”

Still, I didn’t regret it at all. For the most part, I had gotten used to most of these things, though it was clear not every Chimera or Hybrid dealt with them. Like Ruzza, I sat on the floor with my nine tails curled around me to prevent unintentional curses, even though I had full control over what kind of curse would be given. I figured I’d rather avoid that whole mess in the first place.

It wasn’t long until I was greeted by a Raichu Hybrid who I recognized as Damien. He was another informant of mine, keeping me up to date on foreign affairs. He was coming along to get more insight on Hoenn, and how what we learned here could be used in terms of other nations.

“Looks like we’ve got an interesting development, Boss,” Damien told me, presenting me with a memo. “Take a look at this. Supposedly, Sinnoh is trying to reactivate the whole Synth power plant network. Don’t ask, I don’t have a clue why.”

“Why would anyone want to bring back a failed power source that caused this whole disaster in the first place?” I asked, wondering who would be daft enough to do this. “Synth nearly killed half the planet. You can’t demolish Synth plants without causing anarchy, that’s what the problem is.”

“Sinnoh claims it’s due to a lack of other available natural resources,” Damien told me, rolling his eyes. “Anyway, they’re making the claim that the ones overseeing the whole operation go by the name of Cataclysm.”

I wasn’t worried about it. Right now, the plan to annex Hoenn and build the Orre Synth dome was more important than trying to deal with the lunacy they were trying to incite. In truth, if we were able to pump and drill enough oil, we could even use that as a bargaining chip, and give Sinnoh a more reliable, safer, and surefire energy source than relying on using Synth, which was responsible for the death of millions of people.

“Well, keep up the good work, Damien,” I told him, handing back the papers to him. “We’ll focus on Hoenn for now, but these are good grounds to shatter the credibility of Cataclysm when the time comes.”

And it would come…

IN PROGRESS:

Orre Synth Power Plant Dome – 40% Complete (5% per post)
Shadowtitan Tank Series - 30% Complete (5% per post)
Nightwolf Mobile AA Series – 30% Complete (5% per post)

Old 12-22-2010, 02:40 AM
RocketMeowth Offline
Spazztacular

Ruzza, Illusion
Team Nox
Linebacker, En Route to Hoenn

Ruzza listened as Shadowfox commented on what she said. He ever began listing other complications of having the many tales. Ruzza could only laugh in response, joking even further about the situation. "Blanket? Hah, I just use Soloman as a blanket. He's fat enough!"

"IT'S FLUFF NOT FAT!" interrupted Soloman through the radio. Ruzza laughed and turned it off, knowing that Soloman had to be alone if he was going to concentrate on working with the collar and chemicals. She then listened to the Raichu hybrid, Damien, explained a situation in Sinnoh that seemed to confuse Shadowfox.

"Do you think this so called Cataclysm has found a different use for it? Maybe they are rebuilding it for that?" Record asked. Ruzza nodded, agreeing with what he said.

"So where are we headed to in Hoenn? I don't remember you ever stating a location per say..." asked Ruzza, wondering out loud where the start of their "campaigning" would be. She even began to wonder what types of Hybrids and Chemera's she'd see there. Would they be as complicated as some of the ones back in Orre? Or would they be of a different level entirely? Either way it was an experience she'd evolve from.

OOC: Sorry for the shortness. I couldn't think of anything and focusing on a big event at another site is making posting hard. xDDD

-------------------

IN PROGRESS:

Warfront Armor – 20% Complete (5% per post)
Beserker Chemicals - 20% Complete (5% per post)
Collar - 20% Complete (5% per post)

=^^= Nya
Old 12-22-2010, 03:24 AM
Neo Emolga Offline

Shadowfox, Synchronize
Team Nox
Rustboro City, Hoenn

Once we had arrived in Rustboro, that had pretty much confirmed Ruzza’s question. Already, we had operatives arriving on the eastern seaboard of Hoenn, so we were using the western to increase our speed of influence.

“We’re here,” I told Ruzza, standing up. “Basically, we’re going to assess how far the tensions have gone. Some of our operatives are heading into the Underground, trying to give the humans there the offer to come to Orre.”

I took a look at my PDA, just to verify how the situation with the Synth Dome in Orre was working out. Apparently, they were almost half done, which was a good sign. However, there was no telling at what moment the power plant was going to meltdown. The only response that the engineers could come up with was “soon.”

Stepping off of the Linebacker, I realized Rustboro hadn’t changed much, but the presence of the Synth gas was still obvious and pretty unsettling. Among the skyscrapers, there was an eerie, gray gas that surrounded the area. Still, we moved in, knowing it wasn’t going to affect us very much. Meanwhile, the supplies were unloaded from the ship in the harbor, and were being prepared to be moved so that they could be transported to the Subway City under Rustboro, notably named the Rustboro Under. As we had expected, it was packed full of people.

The people here weren’t excessively hostile with the Surface dwellers, but they didn’t appreciate our presence. Regardless, I treaded carefully, definitely making sure to keep my nine tails to myself. One accidental curse and this whole place would be a fiasco.

As expected, the Rustboro Under was disgusting, more like a sewer city as opposed to a “Subway City.” It was also overcrowded, and with that in mind, I didn’t tread too far into the area knowing what my nine tails were capable of with even just a light brushing.

It was going to take a lot for them to trust us, but considering the state of things here, I knew for a fact the invitation for open air was going to be extremely appealing. Even though Orre was mainly a desert nation, I was sure they would be willing to bear any level of excessive heat just to avoid dealing with this filthy area not even sanitary for sewer rats.

IN PROGRESS:

Orre Synth Power Plant Dome – 45% Complete (5% per post)
Shadowtitan Tank Series - 35% Complete (5% per post)
Nightwolf Mobile AA Series – 35% Complete (5% per post)

Old 12-22-2010, 04:05 AM
Lusankya Offline
Deus ex Crucio

Kotar Quartus, Pressure
Team Nox
Ocean South of Hoenn

Although the deconstruction of the Space Center had just begun, the project was proceeding very rapidly. The engineers could give Kotar no estimate as to the time of completion, but they assured him, "Much sooner than expected."

The ship Kotar was riding in used to be a ferry, one of the boats that went around between coastal cities in a single region, dropping off passengers and cargo at each destination. Kotar wasn't sure where Nox can obtained this particular ship, but the quarters were quite comfortable. For a human anyways, or in his case, a hybrid that was close enough to a human. The less humanoid hybrids and chimeras were resigned to the back half of the ferry, where most of the furniture had been ripped out and replaced with large quantities of pillows and blankets.

A message came in on Kotar's computer. It was from headquarters; a progress report on Project Thor.

"We have begun deconstructing the Mossdeep Space Center," Kotar said, without even bothering to use a greeting. "The first parts should be arriving in Gateon either later today or early tomorrow."

"Excellent," the chief engineer of Thor, an Alakazam-hybrid named Mr. Galliton, replied. "That's all I wanted."

"How goes things on your end?"

Galliton smiled. "Still in design stage, you know. The communication satellites are simple, of course. We don't have to modify much from the basic design on those. But the holding and launch satellites are different. We have several potential methods of deployment for the hypervelocity rod bundles, and-"

"Spare me," Kotar said gruffly. "I'm not an engineer, I won't understand what the heck you're talking about."

"Ah, sir. I was going to put it in layman's terms. You see, we can either launch the projectiles using a chemical propulsion system, like a rocket, but this would entail leaving a cloud of potentially dangerous debris around the satellites. On the other hand, a mechanical launch system could potentially alter the orbit of the satellite. Newton's Third Law of Motion, you know."

Kotar sighed. It seemed he wouldn't be spared the engineering lecture today. Galliton was always overenthusiastic about his work, although he was quite good at explaining it. Kotar didn't bother telling him that he had no clue what Newton's Third Law was. He was pretty sure he had been asleep that day in class. "Is there another way, then? One that doesn't have either problem?"

"That's what we're looking at," Galliton said, sighing. "It's fraught with complications. Now don't even get me started on the targeting sequence, or the projectile arrangement, or the details of construction of a system that uses any method-"

"I won't," Kotar said firmly, and shut the connection.

He sighed, but it wasn't a moment's pause before another call came in. "Yes?" He put this one on screen.

"Hey hey, Mr. Quartus!"

Another engineer, this one on the Mirage project. Did these people coordinate? What was with all the engineers demanding updates on their little side-projects?

"No, I don't have your Pokemon yet," Kotar replied. He didn't mention how his title was "Mister". "But I'm on that right now. It's a Legendary, I'm not going to have it in one day." He shut the connection before the engineer could speak, and sighed.

His turn to make a call. "Hello?"

"Hello, sir." The face of a rather rodent-looking Linoone/Pidgeot hybrid showed up on the screen.

"Any developments?"

"Well, from what I've been gathering, at least one of the Eon Pokemon are living on an island to the south of the main Hoenn region called 'Southern Island.' The other one flies around the region, apparently randomly. I've been trying to pinpoint the locations--both the island and the flying one--but no luck so far."

"That's enough," Kotar said. "We can try and find your island."

With that, Kotar left his quarters and walked onto the bridge. "Captain," he said.

The man saluted Kotar. "Yes, sir?"

"Tell the fleet to go into search formation. We're looking for an island that's not on the map, somewhere to the south of Hoenn."

"That might take ages, sir. There's a lot of ocean here."

"Better get on it then," Kotar replied. He looked out the window, to the veritable armada of ships of varying sizes. All looking for two little Pokemon.

If the amount of resources Nox could devote to as trivial a mission as this was any sign of things to come, things to come would be good for Team Nox...

Project Thor: RFG - 6.66% Complete (3.33% per post)
Mirage Active Camouflage System - 10% Complete (5% per post)
Orre Synth Power Plant Dome – 50% Complete (5% per post)

Art Gallery
Dali: "I know what the picture should be ... We take a duck and put some dynamite in its derriere. When the duck explodes, I jump and you take the picture."
Halsman: "Don't forget that we are in America. We will be put in prison if we start exploding ducks."
Dali: "You're right. Let's take some cats and splash them with water."
Old 12-22-2010, 04:14 AM
RocketMeowth Offline
Spazztacular

Ruzza, Illusion
Team Nox
Rustboro City, Hoenn

When they docked, Ruzza's question seemed to be answered. A big sign read 'Welcome to Rustboro City'. More like Rustboro dump. The Synth gas had claimed the area giving its air a musty smell that burned her left arm. She made sure to keep it covered tightly by the sleeve, knowing the tingly feeling she got every time she was in Synth Gas. It never hurt, but it didn't agree with her in terms of how it felt. It was like her arm had fallen asleep after being laid on for hours, cutting blood flow off.

As she stepped of the football ship she made her way over to Shadowfox, following him without responding. She seemed so out of place here. Not only was this a location she'd only read about, never seen, but her body was too used to the great heat of the desert. It felt like an arctic chill out here, especially when the wind blew. She was thankful for her thick coat and wrapped her cursing tails around her neck and waste, keeping her less furred areas covered.

"How can people tolerate such cold temperatures..." she said to herself, not directing it at anyone.

"It's normal climate for them. When humans here go to Orre, I'm sure they'll ask, 'how can anyone stand such hot conditions?'" stated Record as he looked down at Ruzza. Shrugging, she made her way with Shadowfox into the Underground. This was where things got slightly bad for her.

The intense smell of the place hit her nose like a brick. She clasped it shut with her claw, leaving her human arm the only one available to grab things if she was asked to hold onto something. Her ears fell back and her teeth gritted. Such rank stank. Ugh... she thought to herself as her fur shuttered from the stench.

Record began to grow a little nervous. His blue color had often times before attracted too much attention. Ruzza's family was almost killed because of him, the robbers threatening to slit the mothers throat if their living blue jello dish wasn't handed over. He quickly crawled under Ruzza's coat, hiding until he found his pokeball. He pressed the button and went inside without another word. "Good idea Record. No telling what people may do if they saw you," complimented Ruzza in a quiet voice. She kept very close to Shadowfox and did everything to look powerful and presentable. However she refused to remove her hand from her nose, fearing the smell would knock her out. The only times she'd remove it was if Shadowfox wanted her to speak. Until then, she'd just stand there like a presentable fox.

What seemed to shock her most was the condition of the underground. So ill kept and so crowded. For a place that was to be considered a home away from home, a shelter to keep life sustainable, you'd think they'd keep it in good condition. Though at the same time it wasn't made to be perfect or to be forever lasting. It just seemed so different since in Orre, the underground cities were just that, underground cities. There was move to walk around even with all the people in it.

"Where shall we begin?" she asked Shadowfox, her nose still plugged to try and keep the massive smells out of her head.

-------------------

IN PROGRESS:

Warfront Armor – 25% Complete (5% per post)
Beserker Chemicals - 25% Complete (5% per post)
Collar - 25% Complete (5% per post)

=^^= Nya
Old 12-22-2010, 04:43 AM
Giratina Offline

Reno Adimari (Levitate)
The Haloclyst
Skies over Hoenn
(Poor widdle Haloclyst had no postage... and yet it's nearing midnight. x_x I need to do the Doctor's tomorrow.)

Reno had always found herself gravitating towards the base found in the middle of the Hoennian desert. Granted, she could have haunted the building where she had been originally assigned to, but she… wasn’t fond of it. Very dark. Very dirty. She needed this… yes, this. Blank blue sky, blank brown ground. Plain and simple. This was where Reno Adimari would rather spend her time, thank you very much, and she seemed to work much better out here anyway. Thank the heavens for station switches, was all she could say.

The Flygon-winged girl took a good look around in the landscape — her goggles provided easy scouting, even in the sandstorm either she or Nature had produced — to make sure that she was not being followed, and once she had confirmed that nobody was insane enough to follow her into the desert, she touched ground. Immediately, the sandstorm lessened, which suggested that it was at least partly her doing — not a problem, of course, and not surprising either, considering that Flygon wings were notorious for doing that in such areas. Reno didn’t mind terribly, considering it didn’t intrude upon her flight elsewhere.

Every Haloclyst base, she knew, was different. This one happened to be a strange stone hole, hidden by multiple dunes of sand that spread above it as tall as mountains (well, tall as mountains to Reno, who was about five feet tall and standing below the usual elevation of the area). She gave a good long flurry of wingbeats to clear away the small about of sandy debris that had collected on the door, just enough to hide it, and climbed inside, before shutting the stone slab firmly behind her. This underground building had been the remains of some strange ancient civilization which had lived here many years before any of the Haloclyst’s members were even born; rumor had it that there was another building, a tower, that appeared and disappeared at random, shifting and hiding as the sand itself did. The idea fascinated Reno, and she had gone out a few times looking, but such exploits often proved fruitless.

There was the usual band of misfits there — well, maybe that was a bad description, considering the Haloclyst was designed almost specifically for misfits and unfortunates with nowhere else to go — all going about their own business, making plans or designs or whatever they had charged themselves to do for the day. Reno responded to the calls in her direction with an appropriate whoop back, but nothing else — she had to report her findings on the status of the area. The amount of synth was as steady as it had ever been, and the sands didn’t seem to be affected much at all, so it was very much a generalized report; despite the fact that Reno’s adeptness for holding her own in the wild made her valuable for conducting checkups on the area that required long periods of field time, they also seemed to usually turn up the same results, which (despite herself) Reno found rather unamusing. A second later, she would tell herself that she would rather have boring than hellish, which was doubtless what would ensue if something went wrong in her reports.

"Wigglewigglewigglewigglewigglewigglewiggle."
~ World famous singing sensation, Stefan Gordy.

(For the longest time I was telling myself that I would come back to PE2K once I had something artsy and cool to contribute... but that's too much effort. GIRA IS BACK!)

(vpp da)
Old 12-22-2010, 06:11 AM
Neo Emolga Offline

Shadowfox, Synchronize
Team Nox
Rustboro City, Hoenn

“Where shall we begin?” Ruzza asked me, looking at the people around her.

I was wondering that myself. I figured I didn’t want to be overly formal about this. There was really no need for that, I was certain.

“Listen up,” I told the people. “My name is Shadowfox, the active leader of Team Nox, who is going to be your savior right now. We know what you’re going through. We’re not asking you to become Hybrids or Chimeras, even though we would be willing to offer that to you free of charge and strongly recommend it. As it stands, Hoenn is covered with lethal Synth gas, but we have the equipment to help all of you evacuate Hoenn and take the trip north to Orre. Meanwhile, we also know that Hoenn is in turmoil. As the new active government of Orre, we’re annexing Hoenn not only to bring it back online, but to help defend Orre, one of the last few regions that remains unaffected by Synth gas.”

“You mean Orre’s Synth power plant hasn’t exploded yet?” A female in the crowd asked me.

“That’s right,” I told her, laying it out. “We’re building a dome around the power plant to contain both the explosion and the released Synth gas. The dome is halfway complete, and we’re almost certain it will be done before any meltdown occurs. Yes, that means you won’t have to live in this hellhole. You’ll be able to live on the surface with clean, perfectly breathable air. We have Nox operatives ready and able to provide you with everything you need to make the trip to Orre, including medical supplies, food, breathing equipment, and transport. As the leader of Nox, I strongly support the co-existence and tolerance of humans, Hybrids, and Chimeras. To me, the conclusion is simple. We were once humans, and we still are inside.”

It seemed the prospect of being able to live in Orre instead of Hoenn’s underground really drew in the support and attention. Most of the people in Rustboro’s Underground clearly looked like they had enough of the filthy, disgusting, and miserable conditions of the underground slums. As many of the volunteered to be helped to the evacuation ships, they were given masks to breathe the air and make the trip to Orre. Meanwhile, anyone sick or having medical difficulties was helped by Nox’s operatives to the ships.

The evacuation would be massive, and I knew Orre’s economy would boom because of it. Meanwhile, Nox was getting situated in Hoenn, and was taking full control of the area and the cities within the region itself. From what I could see, Hoenn’s Underground was truly hideous, probably worse than pre-Synth prisons. From what I could see, the desert heat of Orre would be welcomed with open arms as long as there was fresh and breathable air as the reward for making the trip. I even passed around photographs of the progress being made on the Synth power plant, and they were convinced that Orre was a real salvation of freedom.

As we assisted the evacuation, I knew this was going to work tremendously.

IN PROGRESS:

Orre Synth Power Plant Dome – 55% Complete (5% per post)
Shadowtitan Tank Series - 40% Complete (5% per post)
Nightwolf Mobile AA Series – 40% Complete (5% per post)