Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 12-20-2010, 08:14 AM
kitkatt Offline
Experienced Trainer

Default Re: :the zoo: {=ROLEPLAY_THREAD=}

Naomh Lupez
Human
Forest

Well, it looked like pretty much everyone there had forgotten about the girl leaning against the tree. Well, it was just the way she liked it.

Naomh watched silently as they gathered, excited by a chance to fight, to takeback what had been stolen. And quite a lot had been stolen. She had buried a rabbit just a few days ago, only to find the land around dug up and reeking of lion. She couldn't remember ever meeting a lion shifter in Forest before. And that most definitely wasn't the only occurence.

Rinn as a fox let out a snarl and bounded up to the party, obviously pleased with the chance to do some fighting, before turning to his sister, asking her if she wanted to join in a language that was almost effortless for the now wolf-shaped Naomh to understand. Slipping silently into the trees, the rest of the conversation was swallowed up as she crouched between two thorny bushe, but she could still see the silouettes of Tam, tiger and Rinn, darting off through the trees. Livv stayed behind. The wolf made a low growl that almost sounded like laughter. She found it funny that they hadn't missed the presence of an entire peson.

Not the most observent shifters i've ever met. Suddenly compelled to follow the party and beat up some Plains, she was distracted by a sudden movement as Livv slipped silently into Komodo form and up a tree. The wolf growled. Something was coming.

But, as Naomh watched, the 'something' turned out to be a girl whom Naomh recognised almost immediately walking up the path. It was Allison, an otter shifter she had met once out hunting. Good fisher and swimmer, but not much else. About to shift, she was distracted by the fact that where there once was a girl, there was now a terrified otter sprinting towards the river.

Great. Obviously, Allison had caught sight of Livv and begun 'fleeing for her life' Staying in wolf form, Naomh began running fast through the trees and caught up with the otter just before the riverbank, scrabbling to block access to the river and panting 'She's not going to kill you, you know. Calm down!'
Old 12-20-2010, 03:21 PM
Dark Moonlight Offline

Elsetta
Tiger
En Route to the Plains

Elsetta felt... she felt there was somebody. Something ominous. Something as ominous as Kakashi Hatake, from the Naruto series she read. Something was making her hair stand on end, making her growl.

Spoiler:
Old 12-20-2010, 04:39 PM
Doodlebop Offline

Allison Peters (otter)
Forest House
Riverside

Allison screeched to a stop as a wolf abruptly blocked her path. She briefly panicked in her head, but forced herself to calm down. She had met the wolf before- Na... Nami? Naomh, that was it.

The wolf snapped at her. Wolves and otters are naturally, not very closely related, so she had trouble understanding but Allison was able to get the gist.

"Prove it," she said, baring her teeth. "I saw-" he? she? "it lick it's lips, okay?" She could try going around, but that would probably result in her face being permanently smooshed into the ground. "What do you know whoever it is? What is that, anyway?" She gestured a paw at the giant lizard.

THANK YOU CHAAAAR. *uberglomp*
Quick note: I usually go by Doodleniks. It you see me somewhere else with that alias, feel free to drop me a line! ;)
Pair: Yo Face Here
My Links
Old 12-21-2010, 12:32 AM
Rinn Offline
Experienced Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Rinn Send a message via MSN to Rinn

Livv Crowther
Komodo Dragon
Riverside

Livv remained perched on her branch, watching as the girl shifted into an otter and fled for her life, scurrying by the river. She turned her attention to Rinn, bounding away and snarling at Tam and Elsetta who were following closely behind.

"My brother..."
She hissed quietly to herself, in a language only her and Rinn would be able to understand. A rustle in some nearby bushes alerted Livv, who snapped her head up and forward to try and see what it was. The rustle was only a quiet one, but Livv's hearing was superb. Jumping down from the branch she quickly scuttled around the riverside, attempting to smell out any opposing shifters. And the scent of a wolf and an otter were the first two smells to pass through her nostrils. Slowly, she began to make her way to the river bank, looking for the two animals she had just caught a scent of; and almost immediately, they were there. She recognized the wolf as Naomh Lupez, a girl who had earlier introduced herself to her brother. She smiled, shifting back into her human form and blowing a line of hair out of her face, and then yelled out excitedly.

"Naomh! Who's your friend!?"

Rinn Crowther
Fox
En route to Plains

Rinn hadn't been traveling for long, but he was already thirsty. He couldn't have gone back, though the river was only a minute or two behind. He paused mid-thought as Elsetta stopped in her tracks, sniffing the air.

"What is it?" He growled through clenched teeth, the fur on his back standing up slightly.

Last edited by Rinn; 12-21-2010 at 12:41 AM.
Old 12-21-2010, 02:34 AM
Velocity Offline
ASB Official

Tam
Panther
en route - held up

Tam whirled, snarling from behind clenched teeth. Her tail whipped back and forth. "What's -" she relaxed when she saw Allison, standing with Naomh. Livv, the komodo, was there as well.

She growled - at herself, for being such a paranoid panther. "Hi, Allison, Livv. What... are you doing?"

Thanks, Speed and Dino and also Speed! :D
Old 12-21-2010, 04:41 AM
Rinn Offline
Experienced Trainer

Livv Crowther/Rinn Crowther
Human/Fox
Riverside

Livv tensed when she heard a snarl in the near distance, but relaxed when she saw Tam, Elsetta and her brother Rinn. They were all shifted. Feeling left out, Livv shifted too, poking a long lizard tongue out of her mouth.

"Tam! Nothing, I just saw a girl below me when I was in the tree and I was shifted and I licked my lips and the girl ran away and then she turned into an otter and then she met up with Naomh and I jumped down and unshifted and then I shifted again when I saw you and you asked what's up! You?" Livv finished, taking in a huge breath and releasing it with a pleased look on her face. If Komodo Dragons can even look pleased.

Rinn, after hearing his sisters long winded speech, stepped forward, pointing a paw at the otter.

"Who is this?"
Old 12-21-2010, 07:20 AM
Dark Moonlight Offline

Elsetta
En Route to Plains
Forest

"Guys... can we hurry this raid up now? Otherwise I'll fall asleep on the spot. Heh, yeah, I will, I'm a sleepy tiger."

Spoiler:
Old 12-21-2010, 08:48 AM
kitkatt Offline
Experienced Trainer

Naomh Lupez
Human
Riverside

It took a while to decipher the otter's furious squeals and snaps of teeth, but by the time Naomh had got it, it was far too late.

'Naomh! Who's your friend!?'

Ah, hell. Naomh couldn't help but swear slightly under her breath as first Livv, then Tam followed by the rest of the raid party she was leading turned up on the spot. Tam growled something that Naomh wasn't fast enough to understand but though most likely to be a sort of expression of 'What the hell!?' Then came a long explanation from the now reptillian Livv, and finally Rinn pointed at the otter with a small black paw.

'Who's this?'

Naomh shifted back into a human fluidly for the benifit of the various species oddly grouped together in front of her, and said smoothly, 'Since most of you haen't been properly introduced'-she gave Livv a quick glance then-'this is Allison. Sorry about that, by the way.' she said, now speaking directly to the otter. 'Just didn't want you running like crazy everytime your saw Livv's shift. It would be a tiny bit antisocial.'

Naomh suddenly found out she was very, very tired. Plonking herself on the soft grass lining the river, she yawned rather pointedly. 'Oh, and if Miss Tiger here is so very bored you'd better get on with the raid.' The raid. Suddenly Naomh wanted to beat up some Plains so bad, but she qualmed her excitement. She had been up for half of the night. Now was not the time to go stealing stuff from her enemies.
Old 12-21-2010, 02:27 PM
Dark Moonlight Offline

Elsetta
Tiger
En Route to Plains

"You're not going to sleep now, are you?" Elsetta asked, staring down.

Spoiler:
Old 12-21-2010, 04:08 PM
kitkatt Offline
Experienced Trainer

Naomh Lupez
Human
Riverside

Naomh almost laghed out loud at the tiger's comment, which despite taking a little while to decipher, was well worth the effort. Naomh would sleep later, but what kind of idiot would fall asleep next to a fast-flowing river in plain view of anyone who decided to walk on by?

She settled for a faint smile that traced the corners of her lips, and replied, 'No. You?' This was the shifter that had proclaimed she was going to fall asleep on the spot no more than a minute ago.
Old 12-21-2010, 05:38 PM
Dark Moonlight Offline

Elsetta
Tiger
En Route to Plains

"I see you laughing at me," she spat. She was always mocked and laughed at.

"You just flomped down on the ground for no reason at all! If we're going to the plains, we're not going to collapse on the ground and expect to be there, SHALL WE?!" Elsetta yelled. She could see the laughter in Naomh's eyes, the laughter she had seen in too many eyes.

Vivi and Livi Bard
Husky and Snow Leopard
En Route to Plains

Vivi walked to Elsetta, her movements swift yet graceful. Vivi's husky form was truly beautiful.

"El! Stop it!" Vivi snapped, showing obvious signs of fury. "She has no intention of bullying you, you twit!"

Vivi whacked Elsetta across the face with a paw. Livi bounded out and took hold of Vivi's neck like she would a cub of hers. Livi plonked Vivi down between the trees and pulled Elsetta aside, telling Elsetta to calm it, because Naomh was not trying to bully her, just... blah de blah.

Elsetta pulled away and Livi purred. Elsetta had gotten the point. Vivi and Livi walked forwards.

"We would like to assist in the raid," Livi said.

Spoiler:
Old 12-21-2010, 08:41 PM
Velocity Offline
ASB Official

Tam
Panther
Assembled with the others

Tam gave a broad grin. "Epic," she said, whipping her tail. Her claws gripped the grass. "Those Plains morons are in for a nasty shock when they see our battle party!" she let out a half-roar at the sky, her steel-colored eyes glinting fiercely in the light.

Thanks, Speed and Dino and also Speed! :D
Old 12-22-2010, 01:08 AM
Rinn Offline
Experienced Trainer

Rinn Crowther
Fox
Riverside

Rinn snarled, looking at all of the shifters around him. An odd bunch, he thought, staring at the Snow Leopard and the Husky that had just walked over to them. He glanced at his sister, Livv. A special one, she was. Not many people could shift into a Komodo Dragon... Actually, Livv was the only person Rinn knew that could do that in the Zoo. Scratching the top of his head with a claw, he spoke.

"Are we going on this raid, or what? Because if we're not going soon, I'm just going to go on my own."
Old 12-22-2010, 07:29 AM
Dark Moonlight Offline

Vivi and Livi Bard
Husky and Snow Leopard
En Route to Plains

"Yes. I'm eager to get some exercise that isn't the normal training for me," Livi said, grinning.

Spoiler:
Old 12-23-2010, 02:42 AM
Kalimari Offline

Choi Kyun
Human
Plains

There the young man sat, counting blades of grass he managed to grab from the sturdy earth. "One, two, three..." he had started to count, but a gust of wind interrupted his counting as the grass fell from his hand. He sighed and looked towards the heavens. "What a boring day" he thought. Choi set out a hand on the ground for balance and hoisted himself back on his two feet.

He was alone. Not a person within a hundred yards could be found. But that was how Choi liked it. With all of these strangers in this place, Choi thought that he could never get used to being around them. Besides, more people would just burden him. The boy looked down at his left hand and examined the ring on his finger. He was surprised that the officials allowed him to keep it.

"What's the purpose of being here?" Choi shouted unintentionally, "why me?" The lad had the slightest notion of falling right where he stood and begin to sleep, but something in his gut told him otherwise. Choi sighed once again and started walking into the vast openness in front of him.