Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  
 

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.


Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #16  
Old 12-19-2010, 01:08 PM
Doodlebop's Avatar
Doodlebop Offline
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Right there! *points*
Posts: 881
Default Re: :the zoo: {=ROLEPLAY_THREAD=}

Allison Peters (human)
Forest House
Riverside


Allison ambled over to the water. She wanted to be alone for once in her life, for goodness' sake. The river was usually solitary, but it seemed she had picked a busy spot. A bizarre category of human and animals sat on the far side of the river. All seemed to be Forest House. Not like she really cared. When someone tried to infiltrate the border, she usually just reported it and went back to business. She was good at fighting in human form, but if they decided to take it into an animal form, she might as well slap a pat of butter on herself on her head and call herself toast. Otter shifts were not good for fighting. Actually, they weren't good for much besides swimming, fishing, and looking cute. Why couldn't her shift be something big and scary? She inhaled, filling her cheeks with air, and blew out through her mouth, and turned to walk away.
__________________

THANK YOU CHAAAAR. *uberglomp*
Quick note: I usually go by Doodleniks. It you see me somewhere else with that alias, feel free to drop me a line! ;)
Pair: Yo Face Here
My Links
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 12-19-2010, 01:21 PM
Rinn's Avatar
Rinn Offline
Experienced Trainer
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Inhabitable
Posts: 166
Send a message via AIM to Rinn Send a message via MSN to Rinn
Default Re: :the zoo: {=ROLEPLAY_THREAD=}

Rinn Crowther/Livv Crowther
Fox/Human
Forest


"Let's go."

In the blink of an eye, Rinn Crowther shifted into a black fox and snarled, bounding towards Tam and Elsetta with bloodthirst in his eyes. He stopped dead in his tracks when he reached them, kicking dust in the air behind him.

"Are you coming, Livv?" Rinn asked, quick to the point.

"Hmm... No. I am not." Livv stated, looking at Rinn for a moment before turning back around to face Naomh.
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 12-19-2010, 02:47 PM
Dark Moonlight's Avatar
Dark Moonlight Offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Ivalice
Posts: 1,952
Default Re: :the zoo: {=ROLEPLAY_THREAD=}

Elsetta
Tiger
Riverside


"Geez, freak me out, why don't you," Elsetta breathed, startled by Rinn.
__________________

Spoiler:
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 12-19-2010, 02:50 PM
Rinn's Avatar
Rinn Offline
Experienced Trainer
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Inhabitable
Posts: 166
Send a message via AIM to Rinn Send a message via MSN to Rinn
Default Re: :the zoo: {=ROLEPLAY_THREAD=}

Rinn Crowther
Human
Forest


The Tiger said something. Rinn was sure of it. He looked at her, stood proud, yet seemingly out of breath. He simply grunted, turning around and walking towards the plains.

"Well? Coming?"
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 12-19-2010, 03:17 PM
Dark Moonlight's Avatar
Dark Moonlight Offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Ivalice
Posts: 1,952
Default Re: :the zoo: {=ROLEPLAY_THREAD=}

Elsetta
Tiger
Riverside


"Of course I'm coming," Elsetta grinned and padded after, not bothering to run, saving her energy for when they got to the plains.
__________________

Spoiler:
Reply With Quote
  #21  
Old 12-19-2010, 03:40 PM
Rinn's Avatar
Rinn Offline
Experienced Trainer
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Inhabitable
Posts: 166
Send a message via AIM to Rinn Send a message via MSN to Rinn
Default Re: :the zoo: {=ROLEPLAY_THREAD=}

Rinn Crowther
Human
Forest


Elsetta reached the side of Rinn, and for a moment, he caught her scent. He was embedded in a sea of aroma which he himself didn't think he could tolerate for much longer, until she passed. He turned and watched as she bounded off into the forest, giggling, pausing every now and then to turn and make sure he was following. And after frowning, and wondering how his sister would be without him, follow is what he did.
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 12-19-2010, 04:56 PM
Dark Moonlight's Avatar
Dark Moonlight Offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Ivalice
Posts: 1,952
Default Re: :the zoo: {=ROLEPLAY_THREAD=}

(Y'know, I did say she wasn't going to run...)

Elsetta
Tiger
Riverside

"Hurry up," Elsetta snapped, becoming impatient.
__________________

Spoiler:
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 12-19-2010, 05:12 PM
Rinn's Avatar
Rinn Offline
Experienced Trainer
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Inhabitable
Posts: 166
Send a message via AIM to Rinn Send a message via MSN to Rinn
Default Re: :the zoo: {=ROLEPLAY_THREAD=}

Rinn Crowther
Fox
Forest


Rinn, noticing that the Tiger had picked up pace, also began to speed up, grinning as he passed the Tiger running.

"I'm sorry. I don't like to keep people waiting." He grinned as he passed her.
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 12-19-2010, 07:49 PM
Velocity's Avatar
Velocity Offline
ASB Official
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: The Land of Night and Magic
Posts: 2,758
Default Re: :the zoo: {=ROLEPLAY_THREAD=}

Tam
Panther
Leading the party

Tam bounded ahead of the others, a little growl in her throat. "Slow down," she said. "We should conserve energy for fighting."
__________________
I laughed, I cried, I testified;
And in the end found this world altogether lacking.

Thanks, Speed and Dino and also Speed! :D
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 12-19-2010, 08:00 PM
Rinn's Avatar
Rinn Offline
Experienced Trainer
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Inhabitable
Posts: 166
Send a message via AIM to Rinn Send a message via MSN to Rinn
Default Re: :the zoo: {=ROLEPLAY_THREAD=}

Rinn Crowther
Fox
Riverside


Tam, the Panther, darted in front of Rinn and Elsetta, growling as she spoke. She sounded a little bit irate with the pair.

"Fighting? Who says there will be any fighting today?"
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 12-19-2010, 08:02 PM
Doodlebop's Avatar
Doodlebop Offline
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Right there! *points*
Posts: 881
Default Re: :the zoo: {=ROLEPLAY_THREAD=}

Allison Peters (human to otter)
Forest House
Riverside


Allison paused and glanced over her shoulder. Were they going somewhere...? One of them seemed to be staying behind. She frowned and drew back a bit, curious in spite of herself. Perhaps she should follow them...
__________________

THANK YOU CHAAAAR. *uberglomp*
Quick note: I usually go by Doodleniks. It you see me somewhere else with that alias, feel free to drop me a line! ;)
Pair: Yo Face Here
My Links
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 12-19-2010, 08:12 PM
Rinn's Avatar
Rinn Offline
Experienced Trainer
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Inhabitable
Posts: 166
Send a message via AIM to Rinn Send a message via MSN to Rinn
Default Re: :the zoo: {=ROLEPLAY_THREAD=}

Livv Crowther
Human (Komodo Dragon Shift)
Riverside


Livv sat by the riverside of the Zoo seemingly without a care in the world. She lowered her head into the gushing water and took a rather big sip, gulping it down and then letting out a long, relaxing sigh.

*snap*

Movement in the trees distracted her and she sprung to her feet, jumping in the air and shifting quickly into her Komodo Dragon form, latching herself onto a branch of the nearest tree and lying in wait for her prey. After a few seconds, a tall, skinny girl with long black hair wandered into view. Livv smiled, and licked her lips.
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 12-19-2010, 08:20 PM
Doodlebop's Avatar
Doodlebop Offline
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Right there! *points*
Posts: 881
Default Re: :the zoo: {=ROLEPLAY_THREAD=}

Allison Peters (human to otter)
Forest House
Riverside


Allison paused momentarily, brow wrinkled. Had she heard something? Maybe... Maybe it had just been her imagination... But somehow she doubted it. Allison didn't imagine much. She scanned her surroundings, and saw a flicker of movement out of the corner of her eye, and looked up...

To see the biggest lizard she had ever seem. She let out a yell (well, actually, it was a squawk, but yell sounded more dignified) and tumbled back, instinctively transforming into otter form. The weird sensation of her bones shrinking and adjusting was momentary, and the otter landed on the ground with a thump. Immediately Allison turned on her tail and streaked towards the river, hoping the- the whatever it was was slow.
__________________

THANK YOU CHAAAAR. *uberglomp*
Quick note: I usually go by Doodleniks. It you see me somewhere else with that alias, feel free to drop me a line! ;)
Pair: Yo Face Here
My Links
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 12-19-2010, 10:17 PM
Velocity's Avatar
Velocity Offline
ASB Official
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: The Land of Night and Magic
Posts: 2,758
Default Re: :the zoo: {=ROLEPLAY_THREAD=}

Tam
Panther
En Route to Plains

"Just in case," Tam said. "If we're spotted in Plains territory, we'll have to be able to defend ourselves."
__________________
I laughed, I cried, I testified;
And in the end found this world altogether lacking.

Thanks, Speed and Dino and also Speed! :D
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 12-20-2010, 06:53 AM
Dark Moonlight's Avatar
Dark Moonlight Offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Ivalice
Posts: 1,952
Default Re: :the zoo: {=ROLEPLAY_THREAD=}

Elsetta
Tiger
En Route to Plains


"Also, we'll need to do a lot of fast running there, so we need to conserve our energy for that!"
__________________

Spoiler:
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 02:27 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Style Design: AlienSector.com