Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 12-17-2010, 03:47 AM
Winter Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Winter
Default Re: Final Fantasy: Souls [SU Closed: Pending Reserves]

:P Meh, I hate having to remember those things--I'm so forgetful....fixed.

Banner by me! | My dA | My FF.Net
Old 12-17-2010, 02:03 PM
Master Zorua Offline

Alright, you are both accepted.
Old 12-18-2010, 05:33 PM
Sakura_Mitsumi Offline

Send a message via AIM to Sakura_Mitsumi

k um yea.
is Cloud Strife still open?
Old 12-18-2010, 09:24 PM
Kei Ochima Offline

Send a message via AIM to Kei Ochima

i actually wanted to join as well and reserve Rikku because she's awesome. it's up to you though Mewcario since your SU says its closed.
Old 12-19-2010, 12:58 AM
Master Zorua Offline

Since things seem to be running slow, I'll let you two create your characters. And yes, Cloud has not yet been taken.
Old 12-19-2010, 04:36 AM
Kei Ochima Offline

Send a message via AIM to Kei Ochima

here is what i have for now. im gonna stop for now since it's 11:35pm and im tired lol. i don't want to mess up the histories and their fighting moves for the two characters.

Name: Ashley Gilbert

Race: Human

Soul Materia: Rikku

Appearance: http://media.photobucket.com/image/e...70fd6.jpg?o=19
http://media.photobucket.com/image/e...0-604.jpg?o=21
http://media.photobucket.com/image/e.../MYY.jpg?o=124

Weapon: Two daggers that strap to each side of her boots.

Caster or Fighter: Fighter

Personality: Ashley is kind-hearted, very spirited and energetic girl, which sometimes clashes with the more stoic group members. Ashley can act child-like and playful in many ways when the moment is necessary. She tries to maintain a positive outlook and often refers to gloomy or annoying people as "boring people". Her cheerful outlook often makes a stark contrast, however, when she is sad or upset and despite her outwardly happy exterior, she seems to carry some insecurities, particularly when it comes to her own future.

These insecurities sometimes cause her to act jealously towards those that know their path or have obtained what they want out of life. When Ashley has to be serious though, she puts her child-like personality far back behind her and is ready for a fight. Once you get her mad, she lashes out like an uncontrolled tornado. Ashley is the kind of person that no one should mess with, because she will continue to fight until she wins. She appears very sweet and seductive on the surface, but her personality could change in an instant into someone who was impulsive and, at times, not very nice. Ashley only shows this side of herself though when she is around people she doesn't like. So most of the time she is a sweet girl.

Bio: (2+ paragraphs)

Limit Break/Oversoul Moves:

Theme Song: Turn It Off by Paramore- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kmHI64iu8mU

Other: Ashley is Jeremy's younger twin sister

Name: Jeremy Gilbert

Race: Human

Soul Materia: Zidane

Appearance: http://media.photobucket.com/image/j...0/004.jpg?o=49
http://media.photobucket.com/image/j...746PM.jpg?o=54
http://media.photobucket.com/image/j...tm010.jpg?o=61

Weapon: Two long swords that is held in a case shaped as an "X" that is strapped on his back.

Caster or Fighter: Fighter

Personality: Jeremy is pretty much the ladies man. His good looks always seems to get him into trouble of some sort with girls. Jeremy can be pretty cocky at times and tends to get on people's nerves. His number one priority though is to keep an eye on his sister Ashley and protect her from any harm that should ever come her way. He would die for Ashley if he had to. A lot of the times when Ashley meets a boy and if Jeremy doesn't like him, then he will pretty much scare off the boy, which doesn't mind Ashley that much because she's always a magnet for scumbags. People don't want to mess with Jeremy because once you get him mad, all hell will break loose. If you're on his good side though, then he can be a fun loving guy who likes to joke a lot.

Jeremy can have quite a few different personalities towards different people though. If you catch Jeremy's bad side, he can come across as being quite arrogant at times. He is said to possess sociopathic tendencies, being absolutely charming one minute and extremely dangerous the next, showing no remorse for hurting people who have done something to make him mad. Jeremy enjoys toying with people and causing grief to those around him who he think deserves it. If you're on his good side though, Jeremy appears to be a little distant towards some people, though generally polite. He does his best to control his emotions most of the time. His sister, Ashley, is able to stir him to rage quite easily though if she wanted to, but she isn't that kind of person. People just have to be careful to not get on his bad side. If they stay on his good side, then everything will be peaceful.

Bio: (2+ paragraphs)

Limit Break/Oversoul Moves:

Theme Song: Never Too Late by Three Days Grace (actual song starts at 0:15)- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z-0kj5D09d8

Other: Jeremy is Ashley's older twin brother.

Last edited by Kei Ochima; 12-19-2010 at 04:39 AM.
Old 12-24-2010, 01:54 PM
Latisiblings Offline

Sorry for taking so much time after my reserve- I've been a little sick, and I had some other IRL stuff to deal with. Merry Christmas, everyone!

Name: Maurice Vittorelli

Race: Moogle

Soul Materia: Krile

Appearance:
Spoiler:

Weapon: Maurice uses a rod as his weapon of choice, which helps him channel his magic out.

Caster or Fighter: Caster

Personality: At first sight, Maurice is just another typical Moogle, being energetic and cheerful. If you stay with him for long enough, though, you will find that his personality isn't as simple as it appears. Because of the events of his life, he despises being a burden to anyone, and also hates making mistakes. Although he does not mind others insulting him, he takes insults directed to his friends and family personally, and deals with them accordingly. He loathes rules, and sometimes even goes out of his way to break them, whether they be simple rules or serious laws. His ultimate goal reflects it in a sense; undoing the most powerful law of nature, death.

Bio: His life has not been exactly the happiest turn of events so far. While giving birth to him, his mother died, leaving him with only his father to take care of him. His father being a thief, he learned the ways of pickpocketing as he grew up. His family was small, but it was reasonably happy- until he became 12.

The rulers of the country deemed the slums that he lived in a 'headquarters of criminals and rulebreakers', and proceeded to burn them down. He escaped with his life intact, but his father was not quite so lucky- he died in the fire, leaving Maurice utterly alone in the world.

The next two years were spent with wanderings. His skills with stealing money and food kept him alive and well fed, but the shock of losing his father was huge, and he didn't find much point in life. But one day, he came across a huge magical library- and when he overheard two scholars talking about Time Magic and the ability to change the flow of time, he was hooked. He went on to steal a few books from the library, teaching himself how to use spells and cast magic. After spending a few years studying by himself, he became convinced that it was possible to reverse the flow of time with enough magic, effectively gaining the power to resurrect the dead. Obsessed with this new idea, he went on to gain the Soul Materia to boost his magic. He craves to gain more magic power, since the Soul Materia wasn't quite enough for him to reverse the flow. Although not stepping into the realms of dark magic yet, he may be more easily corrupted than other heroes.

Limit Break: Over-haste- hastens the flow of time too much, causing the affected to age permanently or even die. May affect an area or a single individual.

Theme Song: Robo's Theme from Chrono Trigger

Other: Embrace your Dreams!

Pokemon Online username: Nate Rivers

Attempting to go 100th on PO main server

Trivia: Did you know that Shuckle can do the most damage in all Pokemon games combined?

Last edited by Latisiblings; 12-24-2010 at 02:46 PM.
Old 12-24-2010, 02:07 PM
Master Zorua Offline

Yes, it's possible for you to create one if that character does not have a limit break/oversoul/trance state of their own.

Accepted.
Old 12-24-2010, 02:33 PM
Latisiblings Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mewcario View Post
Yes, it's possible for you to create one if that character does not have a limit break/oversoul/trance state of their own.

Accepted.
Thanks, I'll get right onto it!

Pokemon Online username: Nate Rivers

Attempting to go 100th on PO main server

Trivia: Did you know that Shuckle can do the most damage in all Pokemon games combined?