Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Other Boards » Groups/Clubs

Groups/Clubs Start a Pokemon or non-Pokemon related Group/Club for your favorite topic. Whether it's a group/club for one of the good guys like Ash, Misty, or Brock, to the villains like Team Rocket, Team Magma, and Team Aqua. Your group can be whatever you want.

Old 12-12-2010, 09:26 PM
Windchaser54321 Offline
Amateur Trainer

Default Re: [Team RP] Haloclyst

Improvisation is alright, I guess, but maybe we should develop some kind of prompt or basic structure, first? I'd feel more comfortable winging it if I had a launchpad to jump off of, so to speak.
Old 12-12-2010, 09:36 PM
Saraibre Ryu Offline
Drasconis Deviantus

Don't worry, a basic scheme of any plan we make will be structurally sound. You'll have a launch pad, but how big it is, and how you decide to jump, and any other minute details will most likely be decided based on any and all situations and circumstances we are presented with based on the individual. I'm formulating some basic ideas now and I will present them to you all in the very near future. We are a community group after all, we do want to be organized in some sense and not have too much chaos. As we of the Haloclyst know to preserve the cycle and always resuse anything that needs a new purpose, that creativity will also be put into determining action that are better sounded for the future.
Old 12-13-2010, 12:27 AM
Rinn Offline
Experienced Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Rinn Send a message via MSN to Rinn

Quote:
Originally Posted by ID Saraibre Ryu View Post
Welcome to the Haloclyst. Humor is always welcome here.
That makes Rinn now not the only male member anymore. XD
Oh, goody. :D
Quote:
Originally Posted by ID Saraibre Ryu View Post
I see some certain people are making plans for us. I would just like to ask how comfortable we all are with improvisation during the Team RP.
I'm more than comfortable with improvisation during the Team RP. I wing most of my stories/RPs anyway.
Old 12-13-2010, 06:44 PM
Saraibre Ryu Offline
Drasconis Deviantus

Despite the fact that the Haloclyst has various stations all over the map, we need a general base of operations location...well we have three main bases of operation, then various smaller outposts located wherever possible and practically invisible to anyone else. Save for one of the three main outpost locales, that one will be more obvious.

As mentioned in the first post, everyone get's their bit in to making decisions and I can't just go all godly on everyone here. That is not how we rock and roll. So anyone have suggestions for locations and or anything else, feel free to give a shout out.
Old 12-14-2010, 05:00 AM
Rinn Offline
Experienced Trainer

I've read the Upcoming Team RP Notice, but I can't seem to understand where the RP is actually set. All I really do understand is the general idea of it. It's frustating me, because if I did know where it was set, what places were called, etc, I'd contribute some ideas. :/

Last edited by Rinn; 12-14-2010 at 05:04 AM.
Old 12-14-2010, 06:03 AM
Saraibre Ryu Offline
Drasconis Deviantus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rinn View Post
I've read the Upcoming Team RP Notice, but I can't seem to understand where the RP is actually set. All I really do understand is the general idea of it. It's frustating me, because if I did know where it was set, what places were called, etc, I'd contribute some ideas. :/
In all the RP's I've been in, it's been all of the main Pokemon world.
Old 12-14-2010, 11:07 PM
Charmander009 Offline
WFL Official

Send a message via AIM to Charmander009

Howdy! Can I sign up? I'd like to give this Team RP a shot this time around ^^

Name: Char

RPing experience: Hmm, well, I've been doing it a little over a year (maybe two?) now, and I think I'm okay at it--I'm certainly not noobish anymore xD

Pokemon: I'm gonna throw you for a loop here and say... Charmeleon

Skill: Well, creative writing...? I also do a little Graphic Art stuff as well, and I could make a banner or two for ya ;)

Last edited by Charmander009; 12-14-2010 at 11:11 PM.
Old 12-14-2010, 11:26 PM
Eternal Moonlight Offline
The Luna Diviner

Send a message via AIM to Eternal Moonlight

I'd like to join this too, please? Looks really awesome!

Name: Jaye
RPing experience: I’ve been RPing since summer ’07, and I’d say I’m around intermediate, mostly. As for WARs and Team RPs, this is my first!
Pokemon: Glaceon
Skill: Eh, just some writing I guess ^^’

{Activity will likely be off} {Paired with Sam }
Old 12-14-2010, 11:47 PM
Rinn Offline
Experienced Trainer

Yay, new members! And another Eeveelution to add to the team's Pokemon list! :D

I have an idea for where one of our bases could be located, if anyone is interested?
Old 12-17-2010, 05:57 AM
Saraibre Ryu Offline
Drasconis Deviantus

OMG, two new members and I totally didn't notice. For your ninjaness,you two are so in.

Riin, we're open to any suggestions, I'm most certainly interested. :3
Old 12-18-2010, 02:31 PM
Giratina Offline

Bwaah! Sign-ups have been posted a day early! Ah well, time to do some brainstorming...

"Wigglewigglewigglewigglewigglewigglewiggle."
~ World famous singing sensation, Stefan Gordy.

(For the longest time I was telling myself that I would come back to PE2K once I had something artsy and cool to contribute... but that's too much effort. GIRA IS BACK!)

(vpp da)
Old 12-18-2010, 03:47 PM
Saraibre Ryu Offline
Drasconis Deviantus

I know, Neo is a sneaky bugger ain't he?
Aside from that, I'm sure everyone read my PM's to them and so on and such. I've got a few projects in mind for the team, anyone can work on anything but help would be appreciated:

Syphon mask: A mask to filter out the Synth gas everywhere for humans to start off, then achieving a universal filter mask without so many tubes and oxygen tanks. This is going to require a bit of time in investment. This will most likely require a small salvage group going to the soon-to-be meltdown sites and getting some research done.

Hover Quad: Think of a quad, a big one, and now replace the wheels with high powers fans. A big wind shield on the front, thinking at least 120km on this thing. Meant for three people, can carry a decent sized amount.

I'll add more when I get back from work. Feel free to discuss other projects.

Oh, and I've had the idea to be mainly stationed in Cerulean Cave, second OP (outpost) in Dark Cave in Johto, then a third in the desert in Hoenn. Anywhere else can be just smaller OP's. Anyone have any objections? *ninja poofs*
Old 12-18-2010, 08:51 PM
Charmander009 Offline
WFL Official

Send a message via AIM to Charmander009

FKLJDSFJLSDJFKLJ Sign-ups already yikes!!!

But anyhoot, I'll get them done soon... hopefully... xD

Anywho, for the project ideas... By universal filter mask, you mean a module that's more compact, light-wieght, and handy? I think that'd be a good idea. I also thought that maybe we could try to develope communities above land for humans to live in, like, *can't come up with the terminology right now for whatever reason* air-sealed domes that are connected with tunnels (why can't I think up of the words? Dx). They would have huge filters that would protect the humans from Synth but provide some air for them, right? Of course, this might be beyond the scope of our capabilities, since we seem to be a smaller group of people, but that's just a brainstorming idea I had. ^^'

Hover quad? WIN! I was wanting hover crafts in this RP!

Oh, and the bases... Orre would be cool (since it's all desert-y), but I like your ideas there, since Orre's not quite effected yet (but will soon be).

Old 12-18-2010, 08:58 PM
Giratina Offline

Well, my character happens to live in the deserts of Hoenn, so I'm not complaining with the base idea. XD Anyway, I was thinking about my character and where she could hold a plausible weapon on her person (because really, this is Neo Pikachu we're talking about, there's gonna be some fighting with no Poképowers involved), and I was wondering if we could somehow find a way to channel the powers of Hammerspace into bags or other compact areas. Hammerspace exists in the anime (Misty's got a mallet, right?), in the games (the Go-Rock Quads and their instrument Stylers), and I think the manga as well, so since the time of the RP is so far past that, I would think that we would have developed enough to contain small numbers of items inside a personal pocket universe, accessible conveniently from your shoulder-bag or a rift in the space-time continuum located perpetually below your left shoulder.

"Wigglewigglewigglewigglewigglewigglewiggle."
~ World famous singing sensation, Stefan Gordy.

(For the longest time I was telling myself that I would come back to PE2K once I had something artsy and cool to contribute... but that's too much effort. GIRA IS BACK!)

(vpp da)
Old 12-18-2010, 09:06 PM
Windchaser54321 Offline
Amateur Trainer

I don't know if you guys seen my question in the discussion thread, but I was wondering if people could be feasibly live above the gas. Combined with the little hovercraft thing, what if we make a FLYING CITY?

Either that, or some kind of group of Haloclyst-ers who float around and do stuff in the sky. Or, like, a bunch of bridges connecting the tops of skyscrapers in polluted cities, or something, I dunno...

EDIT: Never mind, giant discussion in discussion thread renders idea a moot point.

Last edited by Windchaser54321; 12-18-2010 at 11:02 PM.