Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Other Boards » Groups/Clubs

Groups/Clubs Start a Pokemon or non-Pokemon related Group/Club for your favorite topic. Whether it's a group/club for one of the good guys like Ash, Misty, or Brock, to the villains like Team Rocket, Team Magma, and Team Aqua. Your group can be whatever you want.

Old 12-13-2010, 11:38 PM
bronislav84 Offline

Send a message via AIM to bronislav84 Send a message via MSN to bronislav84 Send a message via Yahoo to bronislav84
Default Re: [Team RP] - Beta Green - Team Lazy

That's not the client. It's a downloader. They need to make the direct client download link available again.

Sure, after one thing. I happen to have been playing online games for 7 years on it just fine. Only acts up when there's over niiiiiiiiiiiine thousand things to display. So there you go. Look me up on Xfire if you don't believe me.
Bronislav is my name and 1984 is my birth year. Call me Bron or Slavik if you can't say my full name. Banner/Ava by the illustrious Neo Pikachu Emolga R.I.P. August 13, 2007 3:45AM EST Simkha "Dosha" Bakman I loved you, Grandpa Check this out, it's really cool!

Last edited by bronislav84; 12-13-2010 at 11:43 PM.
Old 12-13-2010, 11:48 PM
Dr Scott Offline
Vanilla Bear

Send a message via AIM to Dr Scott Send a message via MSN to Dr Scott Send a message via Yahoo to Dr Scott Send a message via Skype™ to Dr Scott

C'mon guys. XD

My Trundle post is being buried :(

"God, my brilliance is now somewhat of a burden. Get back to me."
Old 12-14-2010, 04:35 AM
Charizard Michelle Offline

Send a message via AIM to Charizard Michelle
Default Re: [Team RP] - Beta Green - Team LoL

Quote:
Originally Posted by bronislav84 View Post
Ya know that's exactly the reason I reuse a lot of my plans too. I get to finish very very few of them as well. There's unoriginal, and then there's never finishing it in previous RPs, am I right?

Oh and by the way Mikey, once you have them, if you start throwing those bombs at the "wrong people" and I get hit by it, I can promise you that I WILL hunt you down and find a way to get you to hit me again to reverse it. Just saying. I like my character's gender as is, thanks.
Yeah. That is what I hate sometimes. Sad to see such a stupid idea never getting to see the light of day. haha

Awww...come on....I am sure you will like seeing things from the other side of the toilet. haha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lusankya View Post
https://signup.leagueoflegends.com/en/signup/redownload

?

If dial-up is the issue, then there's nothing anyone can do about it. =/ You just can't play online games on dial-up.

Now let's let Scott and Mikey have their thread back...
Oh? Our thread....Yeah....Umm....You can play here if you want. haha

I need to find a new girl-on-girl animation.

Old 12-14-2010, 05:00 AM
Neo Emolga Offline

Send a message via AIM to Neo Emolga

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Scott View Post
I'm silly then, because I vehemently deny it.

1) How is using the same character, with the same personality, on the same team (90%), on the same ship not unoriginal? I'd love to see him do something different, like have a good character, because then I'd be a lot more interested in seeing him post. Honestly, rust, if you read this I challenge you to do this. But hell, whatever makes him happy.
Can't really have a good character if he's on Nox now, can he?

He's made other characters before. Sure, their personalities show similarities, but that's typical for RPers, you're not going to have a guy who likes playing the macho SWAT trooper suddenly feel inspired to RP a Hawaiian hula girl.

Quote:
2) We never used half of them. We've only been on a team (me and Mikey) in Delta Green, which is only for 2 RPs or so (well, two Team RP 'seasons'). Most of our 'plans' are just me and Mikey joking around, we never end up doing any of them.
From what I can tell, you get more of the satisfaction out of just thinking of them rather than actually using them. You seem to like more of developing character backdrop while Mikey jumps more on goofy dialogue and doesn't really concern himself too much with the RP's current conflicts, or takes a very happy-go-lucky approach to them. Now if I do the math correctly, it just seems like you guys are more out to just have fun with it rather than win, kind of like the class clowns of the whole RP.

Quote:
3) Neutrality fits because you have evil covered and the other teams had good covered. I've been good (Delta Green was, for instance), I've been evil (I seem to remember winning a war with an evil team), I've been neutral.
You have been evil? When?

To me, neutral means you're either lacking a real objective, or you're just a spectator. If you're trying to disarm everyone and make them unable to fight, that's a good cause that promotes peace. If you're doing that to gain dominance over them, then its more of a sinister cause. Judging from your team's description, it honestly seems like you'd rather be more of a spectator, but have some influence over the arena by altering or twisting around the playing field.

Essentially, Beta Green is like a group of spectators at a football game spraying silly string at the two teams playing, where chaotic mischief IS the objective and the continued ongoing practice of it is the goal.

Old 12-14-2010, 05:05 AM
Lord Celebi Offline
Zhu-Quiao

Send a message via AIM to Lord Celebi Send a message via Skype™ to Lord Celebi

Quote:
Honestly, rust, if you read this I challenge you to do this. But hell, whatever makes him happy.
I see your challenge...

...and I am not manly enough to accept. I like to have fun in these things. I did have something different with my Team RP VII character, but I much prefer Raidon. Sorry.
Old 12-14-2010, 05:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo Pikachu View Post
Can't really have a good character if he's on Nox now, can he?

He's made other characters before. Sure, their personalities show similarities, but that's typical for RPers, you're not going to have a guy who likes playing the macho SWAT trooper suddenly feel inspired to RP a Hawaiian hula girl.

From what I can tell, you get more of the satisfaction out of just thinking of them rather than actually using them. You seem to like more of developing character backdrop while Mikey jumps more on goofy dialogue and doesn't really concern himself too much with the RP's current conflicts, or takes a very happy-go-lucky approach to them. Now if I do the math correctly, it just seems like you guys are more out to just have fun with it rather than win, kind of like the class clowns of the whole RP.

To me, neutral means you're either lacking a real objective, or you're just a spectator. If you're trying to disarm everyone and make them unable to fight, that's a good cause that promotes peace. If you're doing that to gain dominance over them, then its more of a sinister cause. Judging from your team's description, it honestly seems like you'd rather be more of a spectator, but have some influence over the arena by altering or twisting around the playing field.

Essentially, Beta Green is like a group of spectators at a football game spraying silly string at the two teams playing, where chaotic mischief IS the objective and the continued ongoing practice of it is the goal.
Hmm....Hawaiian hula girl...I like that idea. I got to see if I can do that one day. haha

Meh...It seems like you hit the nail right on the head for me Neo. Meh....I like to have fun in the RPs that I am in and I am sure you do too. You have fun with the challenge of doing things while I find it fun building up my character and doing random things while trying to tie them into the main conflict. It because if I am not having fun and getting a laugh then I get bored and stop RPing. I am sure you have notice that in the last few RPs I been in. That is why I am looking forward to RPing with Scotts since we both seem to have the same spirit. haha

Still don't think I haven't come up with some 'serious' ideas for weapons and stuff. I may have to reharsh some old ideas but I try to add new twist to them or such. Though we see how that happens.

Old 12-14-2010, 07:38 AM
bronislav84 Offline

Send a message via AIM to bronislav84 Send a message via MSN to bronislav84 Send a message via Yahoo to bronislav84

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charizard Michelle View Post
Yeah. That is what I hate sometimes. Sad to see such a stupid idea never getting to see the light of day. haha

Awww...come on....I am sure you will like seeing things from the other side of the toilet. haha

Oh? Our thread....Yeah....Umm....You can play here if you want. haha
Have you learned nothing of who I like to RP? I'm already going to be "seeing things from the other side of the toilet" since I play females only lately. Hit my character with it, and I'm back to my plain old self, which I DON'T want to RP. So OOC you mess up my fun because I want to be a girl in the RP so I WILL track you down, and IC my character hates your guts for it as well. Get it now?
Bronislav is my name and 1984 is my birth year. Call me Bron or Slavik if you can't say my full name. Banner/Ava by the illustrious Neo Pikachu Emolga R.I.P. August 13, 2007 3:45AM EST Simkha "Dosha" Bakman I loved you, Grandpa Check this out, it's really cool!
Old 12-14-2010, 03:52 PM
Neo Emolga Offline

Quote:
Have you learned nothing of who I like to RP? I'm already going to be "seeing things from the other side of the toilet" since I play females only lately. Hit my character with it, and I'm back to my plain old self, which I DON'T want to RP. So OOC you mess up my fun because I want to be a girl in the RP so I WILL track you down, and IC my character hates your guts for it as well. Get it now?
As demonstrated, playing female characters is very, very important to Bron.

Old 12-14-2010, 04:09 PM
Dr Scott Offline
Vanilla Bear

Send a message via AIM to Dr Scott Send a message via MSN to Dr Scott Send a message via Yahoo to Dr Scott Send a message via Skype™ to Dr Scott

Quote:

Indeed, if it wasn't fun for me I wouldn't be RPing XD. Especially when you can't 'win' an RP. And it's not like Mikey and I don't make our personalities very, very obvious with old threads like Mikey and Scott Presents ...

And yeah, I've done evil plenty of times. Though most of my ebil RP characters end up female for some reason ... Honestly, around the net I've RPed pretty much everything except Battle Cats. No, really, we looked it up. It's a book series. With real life cats. That like ... battle.

Hell, it doesn't matter to me what 'alignment' we are, we're still just tossing around ideas. I'm just seeing a lot of people join your evil group, the other teams being good ... chaotic neutral is a point that's not covered. But hell, I have no problem playing a good character if you do my work and give me a reason to go after the other teams. Or DU's naively intolerant thing.

You just wait until we bring out the smelly egg mortars, super sticky toilet paper, and the giant fart bomb of doom. Heck, I'll make sure to RP a always-flaming bag of poop to put on your doorstep. THEN WE'LL SEE WHO'S RUNNING CONSTANTLY IN AN AVATAR.

Old 12-14-2010, 05:03 PM
Neo Emolga Offline

Well, you're right that you can't truthfully "win" in an RP, though you can be badly humiliated and things like that don't become forgotten even years after its happened. Still, to me, if I kept winning all the time, it would get pretty boring, and sometimes getting your ass handed to you is a necessary fact of life so you can make a decent comeback or have a great motive of revenge. Not to mention, sometimes its good to see a ship of yours get blown up so it gives you room to think up and create the next big thing to replace it.

Still, I can see where you could derive a lot of fun out of calling in the rain on everyone's parade competition, stuffing everyone into silly and awkward scenarios that would never happen in real life contexts, and getting a good belly laugh when everyone suddenly finds their power armor replaced by pink tutus and are forced to fight with candy canes and giant pretzel sticks all while listening to Happy Days because of something screwy you guys did. It's just not my style, personally.

Old 12-14-2010, 05:29 PM

Quote:
Ok ok Brons! Cool it cool it! I see playing female is very important to you. I try not to but if it happens it happens. If anything it gives a reason for our characters to meet but yeah....I see playing female is important to you just as it is for me. haha I try not to but no guarantees as we know how crazy RPs can be at times.

Quote:
Well, you're right that you can't truthfully "win" in an RP, though you can be badly humiliated and things like that don't become forgotten even years after its happened. Still, to me, if I kept winning all the time, it would get pretty boring, and sometimes getting your ass handed to you is a necessary fact of life so you can make a decent comeback or have a great motive of revenge. Not to mention, sometimes its good to see a ship of yours get blown up so it gives you room to think up and create the next big thing to replace it.

Still, I can see where you could derive a lot of fun out of calling in the rain on everyone's parade competition, stuffing everyone into silly and awkward scenarios that would never happen in real life contexts, and getting a good belly laugh when everyone suddenly finds their power armor replaced by pink tutus and are forced to fight with candy canes and giant pretzel sticks all while listening to Happy Days because of something screwy you guys did. It's just not my style, personally.
Neo....I love you. Just now you have given me so many cool ideas that I know if I apply myself then they will all happen. haha

Old 12-14-2010, 06:15 PM
bronislav84 Offline

Quote:
As demonstrated, playing female characters is very, very important to Bron.
Neo says it very well.
Quote:
Ok ok Brons! Cool it cool it! I see playing female is very important to you. I try not to but if it happens it happens. If anything it gives a reason for our characters to meet but yeah....I see playing female is important to you just as it is for me. haha I try not to but no guarantees as we know how crazy RPs can be at times.
Thanks. Trying is all I ask.
Old 12-15-2010, 12:50 AM
Lord Celebi Offline
Zhu-Quiao

Send a message via AIM to Lord Celebi Send a message via Skype™ to Lord Celebi

Quote:
Neo....I love you. Just now you have given me so many... ideas...
Can we have NeoxMikey now?
Old 12-15-2010, 02:36 AM
Dr Scott Offline
Vanilla Bear

I've been trying to think out RP details. Obviously none of this is in stone, only a discussion starter.

Team Information: Two sects of the team. The first is the public face of the team, focusing on defense with an edge to aircrafts and air battles. The second, hidden face would be the one with mad, innovative scientists; scheming bombers; and tricksters.

Team Goals: We pick a continent and 'defend' it, helping to set up a working government and all that good stuff. Because of the state of the world we could be very paranoid, not even allowing anything else in to influence our growing continent's structure. We could also try to go on the offensive against perceived threats with the second section, paranoid that they will try to take over / threaten said continent. The more paranoid we makes ourselves, the more reasons to attack others. And we could say we don't only want to protect them, but help them thrive over the others (ie the best resources, etc.) For instance, if the world was thrown into chaos, and Canada decided they wanted to be the new superpower when the world righted itself. Decent ideals, horrible methods kinda thing.

Conflicts:

Halocysts: Their team is "to do anything to survive." Not enough to think of anything, so I'd say wait for more information.

Nox: They're bad, bad guys are always easy to confront for no reason other than the fact that they are evil.

Cata: Idealists, take back the world for humanity -- we could take that as 'trying to take over our continent and rebuild it in their own image / ideals.'

Cullen: Dark horses, like evil teams, are easy enough to point fingers at.

Views on Pokemorph: I don't think my character will like them, but I'm not sure. This should probably be per-character.

Last edited by Dr Scott; 12-15-2010 at 02:39 AM.
Old 12-15-2010, 04:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Celebi View Post
Can we have NeoxMikey now?
It be okay since I am a lady. It is okay for me to fawn over such men like Neo.

Quote:
I've been trying to think out RP details. Obviously none of this is in stone, only a discussion starter.

Team Information: Two sects of the team. The first is the public face of the team, focusing on defense with an edge to aircrafts and air battles. The second, hidden face would be the one with mad, innovative scientists; scheming bombers; and tricksters.

Team Goals: We pick a continent and 'defend' it, helping to set up a working government and all that good stuff. Because of the state of the world we could be very paranoid, not even allowing anything else in to influence our growing continent's structure. We could also try to go on the offensive against perceived threats with the second section, paranoid that they will try to take over / threaten said continent. The more paranoid we makes ourselves, the more reasons to attack others. And we could say we don't only want to protect them, but help them thrive over the others (ie the best resources, etc.) For instance, if the world was thrown into chaos, and Canada decided they wanted to be the new superpower when the world righted itself. Decent ideals, horrible methods kinda thing.

Conflicts:

Halocysts: Their team is "to do anything to survive." Not enough to think of anything, so I'd say wait for more information.

Nox: They're bad, bad guys are always easy to confront for no reason other than the fact that they are evil.

Cata: Idealists, take back the world for humanity -- we could take that as 'trying to take over our continent and rebuild it in their own image / ideals.'

Cullen: Dark horses, like evil teams, are easy enough to point fingers at.

Views on Pokemorph: I don't think my character will like them, but I'm not sure. This should probably be per-character.
Maybe it just my personality or something but I am not really down with the paranoid thing. Everything else is fine but that part I am not sure on. Loving the whole double sided team thing since every good side has a bad side to it.