Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Other Boards » Groups/Clubs

Groups/Clubs Start a Pokemon or non-Pokemon related Group/Club for your favorite topic. Whether it's a group/club for one of the good guys like Ash, Misty, or Brock, to the villains like Team Rocket, Team Magma, and Team Aqua. Your group can be whatever you want.

Old 12-06-2010, 10:56 PM
Dr Scott Offline
Vanilla Bear

Send a message via AIM to Dr Scott Send a message via MSN to Dr Scott Send a message via Yahoo to Dr Scott Send a message via Skype™ to Dr Scott
Default [Team RP] - Beta Green - Team Neoxrust

BG

Delta Green was once a powerful, famous group. They were contracted by a local military, and specialized in aerial combat and defense. They were mostly a benevolent group, focusing on creating peace and harmony within their nation while protecting it from outside influences. A number of attempts from other nations to take over were thwarted, and the group got large and influential enough that they were considered an integral part of the government, affecting everything from local leaders to foreign policies. Many thought that the group was going to last forever, and the group’s leaders were optimistic …

But the group was run by mortals, and like everything else time served to dismantle the ideals and support that had been set up a long time ago. The larger the group got the more corrupt individuals snuck in. These corrupt individuals managed to crawl higher and higher, until they were high enough to start to sully the name of Delta Green. Soon the civilians became mistrustful, the government moved away from the group, and a harsh inner conflict split the group into several smaller, weaker teams. The corrupt teams turned into military groups, while those who still held onto the original ideals became defense contractors, helping who they could where they could. Before long even the majority of these teams disappeared. The group was thought lost forever into the annuals of time …

Decades later, two young friends were looking through family heirlooms and found, to their surprise, a small statue of a surprisingly advanced airship with an insignia emblazoned on the front. Curious, these youths researched the insignia, discovering that it belonged to the ancient and beloved group, Delta Green. More digging found another surprise: not only where they descendants of two of the group’s most influential and respected generals, but they somehow managed to be named after them as well. The names of these youths were Scott and Mike.

These two, before simply pranksters, found a new purpose in life. Slowly, they begun amassing contacts and resources. It wouldn’t do to simply copy the old Delta Green; many things had changed from that time long ago. Too many facts were lost, too many resources and schematics gone forever. Instead, they molded it to fit their own personalities and strengths, while keeping the basics alive. The group would keep the same benevolent spirit with an affinity for defense, but would lean more to chaotic tendencies. The affinity for airplanes also dwindled harshly, replaced with a culture that focused on individual strengths as opposed to faith in flying crafts.

Scott and Mike used their resources and new allies to restart the group, starting out as a small, humble group that quickly gained steam with each victory. Older, experienced soldiers flocked to the group, feeling at home with their ideals. New, innovative thinkers also joined en masse, hoping to get involved with the off-the-wall projects that were in development.

The new group was christened Beta Green.

----

Sign-ups are for babies.

"God, my brilliance is now somewhat of a burden. Get back to me."

Last edited by Dr Scott; 12-13-2010 at 03:22 AM.
Old 12-07-2010, 02:50 PM
Charizard Michelle Offline

Send a message via AIM to Charizard Michelle
Default Re: [Team RP] - The Order of Spirit Monks aka Team Scott

OH OH! Can I be part of Team Scotts? Pretty please! Pretty please with sugar on top? Please~!

I need to find a new girl-on-girl animation.

Old 12-07-2010, 05:03 PM
Dr Scott Offline
Vanilla Bear

Send a message via AIM to Dr Scott Send a message via MSN to Dr Scott Send a message via Yahoo to Dr Scott Send a message via Skype™ to Dr Scott

Sure, what the heck :P.

Edit: Mikey, you realize my people don't use Pokemonz, right?

Last edited by Dr Scott; 12-08-2010 at 12:38 AM.
Old 12-08-2010, 01:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Scott View Post
Sure, what the heck :P.

Edit: Mikey, you realize my people don't use Pokemonz, right?
We don't!?!?! *passes out* (Clearly missed that point.)

Umm....Mind if my character be an oddball then since that what I was going to do anyways. haha She just be EXTRA special. haha

Old 12-08-2010, 02:51 PM
Dr Scott Offline
Vanilla Bear

I figured as much, which is why I left a loophole in the story :P.

Honestly, I wasn't expecting anyone to join, which is why I kinda tailored the team just to ... well, me.

Edit: If it's just me and you, I'm tossing around the idea of remaking Delta Green instead, if you'd want ^^.

Last edited by Dr Scott; 12-08-2010 at 02:55 PM.
Old 12-08-2010, 03:13 PM
EmBreon Offline
Killjoy

Send a message via AIM to EmBreon Send a message via MSN to EmBreon
Default Re: [Team RP] - The Order of Spirit Monks aka Team Scott and Mikey

I smell oddly like fish.

But... what's this?

:O

Last edited by Dr Scott; 12-09-2010 at 06:44 PM.
Old 12-08-2010, 03:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Scott View Post
I figured as much, which is why I left a loophole in the story :P.

Honestly, I wasn't expecting anyone to join, which is why I kinda tailored the team just to ... well, me.

Edit: If it's just me and you, I'm tossing around the idea of remaking Delta Green instead, if you'd want ^^.
haha

Aww Scotts that was mean of you. I kind of like the idea of a secret order of monks with a modern day twist. Also I didn't felt like RPing evil and its you. You have a charm that brings me to you. haha

I don't mind remaking Delta Green. I think I brought this up long ago so this could be a good time to do it.

Old 12-08-2010, 04:38 PM
Dr Scott Offline
Vanilla Bear

I typed something up for our version of Delta Green, Mikey. Feel free to add something about your own little branch of troopers on the end.

Delta Green was once a powerful, famous group. They were contracted by a local military, and specialized in aerial combat and defense. They were mostly a benevolent group, focusing on creating peace and harmony within their nation while protecting it from outside influences. A number of attempts from other nations to take over were thwarted, and the group got large and influential enough that they were considered an integral part of the government, affecting everything from local leaders to foreign policies. Many thought that the group was going to last forever, and the group’s leaders were optimistic …

But the group was run by mortals, and like everything else time served to dismantle the ideals and support that had been set up a long time ago. The larger the group got the more corrupt individuals snuck in. These corrupt individuals managed to crawl higher and higher, until they were high enough to start to sully the name of Delta Green. Soon the civilians became mistrustful, the government moved away from the group, and a harsh inner conflict split the group into several smaller, weaker teams. The corrupt teams turned into military groups, while those who still held onto the original ideals became defense contractors, helping who they could where they could. Before long even the majority of these teams disappeared. The group was thought lost forever into the annuals of time …

Decades later, two young friends were looking through family heirlooms and found, to their surprise, a small statue of a surprisingly advanced airship with an insignia emblazoned on the front. Curious, these youths researched the insignia, discovering that it belonged to the ancient and beloved group, Delta Green. More digging found another surprise: not only where they descendants of two of the group’s most influential and respected generals, but they somehow managed to be named after them as well. The names of these youths were Scott and Mike.

These two, before simply pranksters, found a new purpose in life. Slowly, they begun amassing contacts and resources. It wouldn’t do to simply copy the old Delta Green; many things had changed from that time long ago. Too many facts were lost, too many resources and schematics gone forever. Instead, they molded it to fit their own personalities and strengths, while keeping the basics alive. The group would keep the same benevolent spirit with an affinity for defense, but would lean more to chaotic tendencies. The affinity for airplanes also dwindled harshly, replaced with a culture that focused on individual strengths as opposed to faith in flying crafts.

Scott and Mike used their resources and new allies to restart the group, starting out as a small, humble group that quickly gained steam with each victory. Older, experienced soldiers flocked to the group, feeling at home with their ideals. New, innovative thinkers also joined en masse, hoping to get involved with the off-the-wall projects that were in development.

When the group’s strength reached a point neither of the youths thought would ever happen, Scott started an ambitious project, to create an order within this new group that relied solely on the strength of the human, shunning Pokemon allies. This order was quickly known as the Spirit Monk Brigade, the strong inner will of the group was matched by surprising martial arts skills and a dynamic that seemed like modern-time monks.

The new group was christened Beta Green.

Last edited by Dr Scott; 12-09-2010 at 03:08 AM.
Old 12-09-2010, 05:35 AM

Wow Scotts. You really know how to make up some great backstories. haha Still below is my little thing.

Mike on the other hand tend to focus on some of the management part of Delta Green by keeping with some of the traditional to the best of possible but likes to focus between humans and Pokemon. The people who believed in Mike's ideals formed an order have develop strong bonds between the pokemon where they consider them as partners in their work. This group would become known as MAIDS (name pending) that are known for their quick thinking and synergy with their pokemon. This would thus create a yin-yang effect among the team as they are complete opposites yet are able to work together with each other.

Drats this is all I can come up with at the moment.

Old 12-09-2010, 06:44 PM
Dr Scott Offline
Vanilla Bear

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmBreon View Post
I smell oddly like fish.

But... what's this?

Sounds personal.

Old 12-11-2010, 06:10 AM

Default Re: [Team RP] - Beta Green aka Team Scott and Mikey

So any idea for the RP Scotts?

Old 12-11-2010, 09:31 PM
Dr Scott Offline
Vanilla Bear

Default Re: [Team RP] - Beta Green aka Team Scott and Mikey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charizard Michelle View Post
So any idea for the RP Scotts?
What do you mean?

Old 12-11-2010, 11:04 PM
Lusankya Offline
Deus ex Crucio

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmBreon View Post
I smell oddly like fish.

But... what's this?

Yeah Scott, how dare you insult Emma's sig-making skills like that.

Art Gallery
Dali: "I know what the picture should be ... We take a duck and put some dynamite in its derriere. When the duck explodes, I jump and you take the picture."
Halsman: "Don't forget that we are in America. We will be put in prison if we start exploding ducks."
Dali: "You're right. Let's take some cats and splash them with water."
Old 12-12-2010, 09:50 PM
DaRkUmBrEoN Offline
M.D.

Send a message via AIM to DaRkUmBrEoN Send a message via Yahoo to DaRkUmBrEoN

Scott, I'm on your team.
End of discussion.

If you do have questions, go see my posts in Team NEOxRUST.

Near a tree by a river, there's a hole in the ground.
Where an old man of Aran goes around and around
Old 12-13-2010, 03:17 AM
Dr Scott Offline
Vanilla Bear

Default Re: [Team RP] - Beta Green

And that makes three.

Mikey, Neo made a general assumption. "Also, Scott and Mikey are more secretive RPers and don’t typically expose themselves out in the open with their operations."

So. What's say we make big, loud, annoyingly out in the open characters? XD