Doodle's Gallery/Shoppe- Requests Closed for the Time Being
...Um... This will have a spiffy banner. One day.
So, this is my Gallery! YEAH!
Before we kick this off, I suppose we should lay out some rules. Aww. Yeah, I know, no fun, but here:
1. I'll take critique gladly, but no flaming, k?
2. Please don't steal. The idea of someone stealing my work I find hysterical because it's terrible, but just in case...
3. If you do want to use my work for some unearthly reason, please ask first.
4. And, naturally, the basic rules of the forum. You know what they are. Probably.
All right! Now that the boring stuff is over, here's the gallery (in order of most recent to oldest):
Same as above, except a different image: Link 12/11/10
Dunno what to make of this one. :P PictureC4D 12/10/10
SO. PROUD. OF. THIS. Made for the '90's Nintendo Character' Contest. Picture.C4D 12/08/10 (I think)
Aww. How cute. I used a tutorial (link) but I couldn't download the brushes due to access restrictions. SO I IMPROVISED. The image is official game art, I believe. The game is A Boy and His Blob. 12/4/10
Version 2 of thing below. Still not happy. See credits below. 12/9/10
Yeah, to get better, I'm setting up a request shop! YIPEE-SKIP. Some more rules:
1. All rules for gallery apply.
2. I'd rather you not crit the requests, but if you insist, please PM me with crits. I... DON'T WANT THE REQUESTER TO NOTICE FLAWS. ;.;
3. When you give the stock/render/whatever, please link it to an image hosting site such as photobucket. I have access restrictions on my computer, and can only go places my parents allow me to. It also should probably be noted I can't go on DA.
The request form:
Stock/Render: [the image you want me to use, try not to let it be too small!]
Text: [what text you want on the signature]
Colors: [any specific colors, can leave open]
Effects: [a general idea of what you want done, can leave open]
Size: [any size limit that you wish to impose goes here, can leave open]
Avatar: [Whether you want an avatar. It's a yes or no question, folks.]
The 'Fly' one is the best I think, so far. Pretty great works, they all look like originals except for the ones you said. Got nothing much to say, just use some more flow other than the render it has. :D:D