Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Other Boards » Groups/Clubs

Groups/Clubs Start a Pokemon or non-Pokemon related Group/Club for your favorite topic. Whether it's a group/club for one of the good guys like Ash, Misty, or Brock, to the villains like Team Rocket, Team Magma, and Team Aqua. Your group can be whatever you want.

Old 12-07-2010, 03:01 AM
Neo Emolga Offline

Send a message via AIM to Neo Emolga
Default Re: [TEAM RP] Team Nox - The Brotherhood of Darkness

Quote:
Originally Posted by RocketMeowth View Post
Name: Joker
RPing experience: GODLY - cause I rock like that
Pokémon: Zoroark (B.A death fox anyone?)

=^^= Nya
HELL YEAH!

Welcome to the crew, RM. Great to have ya.

Old 12-07-2010, 03:05 AM
RocketMeowth Offline
Spazztacular

Send a message via AIM to RocketMeowth Send a message via MSN to RocketMeowth

w00000t! Look at me big fox on campus! Naw that's me being silly. Thanks for letting me join!

=^^= Nya
Old 12-07-2010, 03:13 AM
Larvinator Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Send a message via AIM to Larvinator Send a message via Skype™ to Larvinator

I quite enjoy the fact that I'm on top of the list. It makes me feel important.

Also RM YOU LIVE OMG. Wouldn't happen to remember the Larvitar nater, would you?
Old 12-10-2010, 01:39 AM
Snow Fairy Sugar Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 5)

Send a message via AIM to Snow Fairy Sugar Send a message via MSN to Snow Fairy Sugar Send a message via Yahoo to Snow Fairy Sugar

Name: May

RPing experience: Quite a bit, but rusty.

Pokémon: Gengar.

Basically, I can't promise I'll be free enough to actively be in the Roleplay, but I'll definitely find some free time. I'm also partly joining to find a corner I can settle in before becoming more active again at PE2K.
Old 12-10-2010, 03:05 AM
Neo Emolga Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snow Fairy Sugar View Post
Name: May

RPing experience: Quite a bit, but rusty.

Pokémon: Gengar.

Basically, I can't promise I'll be free enough to actively be in the Roleplay, but I'll definitely find some free time. I'm also partly joining to find a corner I can settle in before becoming more active again at PE2K.
Hey, welcome back, May. Don't worry too much about activity, if you can get in on it, that's great, but if not, that's understandable.

Welcome to Nox.

Old 12-11-2010, 06:22 PM
RocketMeowth Offline
Spazztacular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larvinator View Post
I quite enjoy the fact that I'm on top of the list. It makes me feel important.

Also RM YOU LIVE OMG. Wouldn't happen to remember the Larvitar nater, would you?
YUS I REMEMBER YOU! How could I forget?! Wait who are you again? xDD naw j/k

Oh and Neo, fuff can you change my name to Rocket? xDDD People don't know me at this site as Joker.

=^^= Nya
Old 12-11-2010, 07:36 PM
Neo Emolga Offline

Quote:
YUS I REMEMBER YOU! How could I forget?! Wait who are you again? xDD naw j/k

Oh and Neo, fuff can you change my name to Rocket? xDDD People don't know me at this site as Joker.

=^^= Nya
You got it. Already done.

Old 12-12-2010, 01:37 AM
RocketMeowth Offline
Spazztacular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo Pikachu View Post
You got it. Already done.
Yay! *hugs* Thank ya Neo! Haha, so now what? Do we just sit around like the amazing group we are and wait till the team rp thing starts?

=^^= Nya
Old 12-12-2010, 05:01 PM
Lord Celebi Offline
Zhu-Quiao

Send a message via AIM to Lord Celebi Send a message via Skype™ to Lord Celebi

Name: Lord Celebi
RPing experience: *insert arrogant statement here*
Pokémon: Celebi. A Dark Celebi. Yes, let's go with that.
Old 12-12-2010, 05:51 PM
Neo Emolga Offline

Quote:
Yay! *hugs* Thank ya Neo! Haha, so now what? Do we just sit around like the amazing group we are and wait till the team rp thing starts?

=^^= Nya
I'll get the RP plans out soon enough, and we can go back and forward seeing what ideas are good to act upon. I've got quite a few devious schemes to create. :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Celebi View Post
Name: Lord Celebi
RPing experience: *insert arrogant statement here*
Pokémon: Celebi. A Dark Celebi. Yes, let's go with that.
Sorry to hear things didn't work out with Aqua.

But, setting that aside, you're always welcome to join us on the dark side. Yes, you'll fit in quite nicely, Mr. Makuta. >:D

Old 12-12-2010, 06:59 PM
RocketMeowth Offline
Spazztacular

lol, welcome to the family Rust! I AM SO EXCITED FFFFFFFF!! xD

=^^= Nya
Old 12-12-2010, 07:49 PM
EmBreon Offline
Killjoy

Send a message via AIM to EmBreon Send a message via MSN to EmBreon

Man, this team is hardcore stacked. XD

I hope you don't mind, Neo, but I'd like to join another team that's in more need of members, and would have more use of my services. 83

Don't get me wrong, I really love this team, but I feel that I would push myself harder for a team that would need me more. I'd probably get lazy and slack off on this one because there's already so many epic RPers here.

I feel really rude though, hope you won't be mad at me. ^^;

Good luck guys!

Last edited by EmBreon; 12-12-2010 at 07:56 PM.
Old 12-12-2010, 08:12 PM
RocketMeowth Offline
Spazztacular

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmBreon View Post
Man, this team is hardcore stacked. XD

I hope you don't mind, Neo, but I'd like to join another team that's in more need of members, and would have more use of my services. 83

Don't get me wrong, I really love this team, but I feel that I would push myself harder for a team that would need me more. I'd probably get lazy and slack off on this one because there's already so many epic RPers here.

I feel really rude though, hope you won't be mad at me. ^^;

Good luck guys!
*hugs* Aww, see ya Embreon! I can see it as being understandable. I mean, dude we have NEO AND RUST AND EVERYONE ELSE THAT DOESN'T INCLUDE ME! xDDDDD

=^^= Nya
Old 12-12-2010, 08:19 PM
Neo Emolga Offline

No harm done, Emma.

Basically, my plans for the RP are this. If you liked what the Joker did in the movie The Dark Knight, then you’ll love this. And if you haven’t ever seen that movie, drop what you’re doing and watch it now. I’m not even that much of a fan of Batman and that movie is epic to me.

The first matter is to use arguably what could be considered terrorism, and use it as blackmail and leverage against the other teams and any other NPC factions. However, we never slap Team Nox’s name on it. In fact, we go way out of our way to try and make it look like its some other team’s actions that were responsible. For example, say Kanto is in need of support, we first attack them with explosives, make it look like one of the other teams did it, and we assure them that if they support our campaign to rebuild and reunite the world, we’ll ensure them protection and even guarantee immediate results.

In terms of the other teams, our first objective would involve framing teams and getting wars between them going on. Blow up a piece of Beta Green and make it look like Cullen did it. Set off a gas bomb on Cataclysm’s home turf and make it look like Haloclyst is to blame. And so on. Let them have fun trying to work around figuring out who was really responsible. The best way to frame them is to make it look like it was their resources used, their operations playbook found, and they had viable motives to do it. For now, set it up like these rivalries are in place:

Cullen VS Beta Green, Cataclysm, Haloclyst – Explosive Terrorism
When framing Cullen, make them look like heavy explosives users, blowing up just about anything to put the other teams at their mercy. When you set up these attacks, leave evidence and use motives that could be linked to Cullen. Essentially, twist around their chaotic good nature to make it look more like chaotic evil.

Cullen’s False Motive: Since they’re out to do anything to bring the wicked to justice, really make it look like that! Frame Cullen as being a group of zealous revolutionaries out on removing lawful institutions. Cullen isn’t lawful, so them blowing up a courthouse or a town hall could be within their grounds. Since they’re using a wolf insignia, slap that around as well.

Beta Green VS Cullen, Cataclysm, Haloclyst – Cyber Terrorism
When framing Beta Green, make them look like a group of computer hackers. This could include implanting viruses on systems and networks, stealing information and research (IE, snagging intel on their project lists), sabotaging databases, and so on.

Beta Green’s False Motive: Beta Green is a team that has a pretty grim history and likes being secretive. Also, Scott and Mikey are more secretive RPers and don’t typically expose themselves out in the open with their operations. So, framing them as hackers and cyber terrorists works perfectly.

Cataclysm VS Cullen, Beta Green, Haloclyst – Hostage Taking, Heists, Technology Ransom
Target Cataclysm by making it look like they’re responsible for taking hostages and using heists. In the past, hostage situations haven’t gone down too well in RPs, the key here is to kidnap them and operate from a remote location. Don’t be at the scene of the crime. Targeting key NPCs of the opposing team is a really good idea, but don’t make it easy for them to find you. In terms of demands, don’t demand money, it doesn’t make sense for the RP’s sake. Instead, target their project lists. Like Cullen’s “Laser Satellite X” project and think Nox could really use one too? Kidnap some of Cullen’s named NPCs, make it look like Cataclysm did it, demand Cullen spills the beans on Laser Satellite X in exchange for release of the hostages. And yes, only kidnapped named and important NPCs from the other teams, someone who’s death and loss would hurt the team if they just allowed it to happen. Kidnapping a bunch of random soldiers and scientists won’t help too much.

Cataclysm’s False Motives: Trying to incite change and reformation? What better way than to do that through blackmail and obtaining leverage and technology from other teams?

Haloclyst VS Cullen, Beta Green, Cataclysm – Theft, Hijacking, Sabotage
Frame Haloclyst by making it look like they’re responsible for stealing and reverse engineering technology from the other teams. Essentially, anything the other teams have built can be stolen, or at least parts of it can be stolen so we can either make it ourselves, or understand how to blow it up better. At the same time, we can also say Haloclyst is good and notorious for sabotaging anything they can’t take or don’t need. Think the idea of having someone turn on the ignition of their Landblaster tank, suddenly getting blow up, and making Haloclyst look like the guys responsible? Then this job’s for you!

Haloclyst’s False Motive: As a resourceful team, why not use someone else’s resources? Sure, Haloclyst may not attack unless provoked, but that never mentioned anything about stealing.

-----------------------------

Anyway, I know this plan won’t be in action forever, eventually the other teams will catch on. I’m prepared for that. Rather than devising a plan for that now, I figure we can at least get started with this, and use it.

So yeah, having characters that specialize in these kinds of malevolent practices would be a good idea.

Old 12-12-2010, 08:52 PM
RocketMeowth Offline
Spazztacular

I like this! You put a lot of work into each part, I can see that. Hehe, I think I'd do best in explosive terrorism and taking hostages. My character will more or less focus around those two points.

=^^= Nya