Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Creative Writing

Creative Writing Share your fan fiction, stories, poems, essays, editorials, song lyrics, or any other related written work. All written must be your creation. Start a new thread, and keep replying to that thread as you add on more chapters. Anyone can join in at anytime.

Old 11-27-2010, 06:11 AM
Professor Geoffrey Offline

Send a message via AIM to Professor Geoffrey
Default [.::oneshot::.] Sublime (comments appreciated...)

This is a little one shot about the daughter of Lorelei and Wallace (yes, I know, it's a creepy combination) and neice of the ice-type trainer/legend Prima (who I made Lorelei's twin sister and granddaughter of Pryce and Sheila), having to move to the Unova region. Her name is Angelina, and she has a particularly difficult time getting used to the place. I may expand upon this at a later date, but for now, it's just a one-shot. Familiar characters from one of my fanfictions appear here, but you didn't need to read House, P.C. to read this. Just a general understanding of certain Pokémon, an open window with Bulbapedia up if you don't, and an appreciation for reading. =]

Oh, please note, before you read, that like in all of my fanfictions, I mention something called the Honshu province. It's the collection of all of the regions we know so far excluding Unova, which is part of a new province I'm using as of this one-shot called the York province, since various parts of Unova are apparently based off of New York City's metro area.

But this will be related to my upcoming (and this time I'm finishing it) rewrite of Hearthome High, this time, completely rewritten with a similar but also very different plot. Be on the lookout for HH: Sinnoh!
Quote:
My heart nearly stopped as I put the final touch on the evergreen tree; a dainty and aged Pikachu with a Santa hat putting up a star on top of the tree.

It had been a few days since I moved to the Unova region. For me, it’s been as unusual as much as there is distance between my last home and here. Very few of the people knew what a Pikachu was, which shocked the heck out of me when I was unpacking in front of the movers. When I told them what it was, they just shrugged and said it kind of looked like an Emonga, whatever that was. I didn’t care. I hated having to move out here, and I hated not knowing anyone but my mother and my aunt. Leaving all of my friends on Floe Island, coming all the way out here had been horrific. And the cost had been so much. And the only way to prevent myself from going out on tangents was to decorate, and everything had been unpacked. Every bed had been made, and every ornament had been hanged.

I heard a knock on the door, and I sighed, letting loose all the air I had apprehensively breathed in. A man was holding a small box when I opened the door, contentedly wearing a blue costume with fake, black, batlike wings coming from behind his ears, and a pink nose with a black heart on it strung around his head.

Easing out of my anxiety, I laughed. “What’s that costume all about?”

The man handed me the box with a nervous smile. “You must be new to Unova. All the mailmen wear Koromori outfits.”

“Koromori?”

“Wow - new to the nation?” he laughed, saluting with two fingers. “Gotta go; more deliveries to make!” Suddenly, he disappeared right before a brown, alien-like Pokémon with three differently colored fingers and odd markings on its ovaloid head that I suddenly saw grabbed a hold of him and emanated with a bright, white light. I simply blinked in confusion and shut the door.

Not taking note of that eerie occurrence, I giddily opened the new package, not looking to see who it was from. It had a smaller, beautifully decorated square box inside. It was black with a silver border and a picture of a bluish fire in the middle. Opening it up, it held a two-sided ornament obviously shaped like a Pokémon native to Unova, that was supposed to hang by a purple ribbon. It was a griseous Pokémon with shoulders matted with dark brown hair and big, periwinkle hair with dark brown ends. Its hair had a golden orb that sort of looked like a hairband. Turning it around, the shape of the Pokémon formed a violet silhouette. On this silhouette was very classy, cursive silver lettering. Zoroark.

As I turned it to look at it in greater detail, a delicate, light purple paper fell out of the box. Putting aside the boxes and holding the ornament in my left hand, I grabbed the paper with my right and held it at a good reading distance.

Thought you might like an ornament that had some Unova flair.

I know you will love it here. The people in this town act a lot like the people way back home.

– Mom

I dropped the letter with a deep exhale, shaking my head as I slowly walked over to my Christmas tree. Right at eye level was my favorite ornament. It was a rectangular map of Floe Island, surrounded by waters with happy Pokémon. On the back was a replica of card with a rainbow positioned behind all of the text, titled “RAINBOW PASS.” I smiled as a single tear cascaded down my cheek as I half-smiled.

“You could never understand, Mom,” I whispered softly, bending down and unplugging the tree. The lights flickered off as I dropped the cord, walking into a different room.

Never.

“You have a beautiful house, Angie,” my aunt smiled after she had walked through the door. Being my mom’s twin sister, her fading long, light red hair was intermixed with some silver hairs, and her very skinny, ashen figure looked fabulous in the pale light. She wore a stunning, glossy black dress that went to her ankles, cut at her left knee to reveal some of her legs and frameless glasses. Around her neck was a silver necklace with a sapphire shaped like a turtle-like Pokémon pendant hanging loosely.

I bit my lip. “What happened to your lapis Lapras necklace?”

Prima smiled back as she pet my equally lengthy, oily black hair. “We’re in Unova now, sweetie. This isn’t the Honshu province anymore. No one in the York province in this country knows what a Lapras is; they’re endangered either way.”

“But it was beautiful,” I said, trying to conjure an innocent look of disgust on my face. “You know Mom loves that necklace.”

“It was because it was Grandma Sheila’s, given to her by Grandpa Pryce on their honeymoon,” Prima spoke in her normal slight country twang, holding her head up pretentiously as she turned away towards the Christmas tree. “Besides, I gave it to Lorelei at the hospital – lapis is a healing stone. Where’s the Zoroark ornament she sent you? It’s not hung up. Surely it came in time?”

I walked towards the kitchen. “I didn’t hang it on the tree.”

“Oh.”

“Would you like a drink?” I offered, getting a plain glass out of the wooden cupboard as Prima walked into the room. “I’ve got some Pika-Cola and some Dr. Mime in the fridge, and I’ve got purified water imported from Ekruteak City.”

Prima walked up to me and scoffed. “You just can’t get your head out of Floe Island! Angelina, I don’t know if you noticed, but I moved here to care for Lorelei. They have great hospitals here – better than the ones back home. Come, let’s go to the Munna Mart across town. They’ve got a new soda on the market – I think it was called Swanna Ale. Unova really is a great place.”

“In case you didn’t know,” I said raising my voice a little as I firmly put my glass on the counter, “I still have friends I left behind on that island. It was my one true home. I love that place. I had to give up an Elite Four membership in Kanto to move here. It’s frustrating.”

“In case you didn’t know,” she said, almost yelling as she pointed her finger at me, “I gave up nearly everything I had to move here. I’m not famous in the Unova region. Granted, I could rebuild my life here, but I can’t be recognized here.”

I sneered. “Didn’t you see the Unova Today? It’s all over the front page; ice-type legend moves to Konoko Town? You can be a ‘legend’ anywhere you want. How do you call that losing everything you had? You didn’t have much to start with. You moved all around the Honshu province to give overpriced lectures on ice type strategies.”

Prima, offended, turned her nose only to neutralize her expression. “You... still have it?”
I knew what she was talking about. “Yeah, I do.”

Turning around, the huge beautiful portrait above the kitchen table gleamed underneath its protective glass. It was of a purple, long-necked Pokémon with a light salmon underbelly and cinereal, bumpy shell, with curled ears and a majestic horn on its melon, and four, beautiful elliptical fins gracing a silvery ocean under the bright moonlight. It was signed “Lorelei” on the bottom in elegant cursive in a light blue, contrasting the dark blue depth of the waters. I always looked at this portrait in special appreciation; often for hours at a time. The story my mother always told me replayed through my head every time I passed by. I was on a ship’s railing next to your father looking out to the moon when it passed by. It was also the night you were born. It was so beautiful that I had to paint it. I always imagined my mom holding me in her arms as she leaned on a luxurious ship’s railing carefully as she kissed my father. This Lapras would pass by, taking their breath away, imprinting its presence in their memories forever.

“Your mom and I were always fond of Pokémon like this,” Prima said, walking towards it with the utmost grace. “They had different colors than normal Pokémon. And this was very special, Angie. Lapras were considered endangered the year after you were born, and a sight like this was... extraordinary.”

I smiled as I looked down on my own simple purple gown, imagining a Lapras embroidered on my breast and matching heels with their heads spiraling around my legs. “I know.”

Looking at my aunt’s worn-down face, I saw a few tears graze her cheek until she lifted her head and wiped them with the back of her hand. “Try and like Unova, Angie. You’ll make your mom happy.”

Nodding empathetically, I submitted contritely. What was I supposed to say? No? To my bedridden mother? Certainly not to the promising messenger that was my Aunt Prima.

The hospital had odd smells roaming through its hallways. Prima was sitting next to me in front of a waiting desk where a vaguely different Nurse Joy from the ones she knew in the Honshu region. Her hair was to some extent a darker shade than the ones she knew back home, and wore an apron that went from the waist down as opposed to hanging from her shoulders and acting as a part of her dress. Apparently some Pokémon Centers in Unova specialized in Pokémon care and human care, and thus were much larger. The Pokémon nurses were different, too. Instead of Chansey and the occasional Blissey or Happiny, there were equally large Tabunne running around, which were pink and off-white Pokémon with ears that resembled angel wings and light blue eyes.

Prima grasped my hand, sweating nervously, as I was deep in thought complaining about the different atmosphere of Unova. “It’s alright, Angie. You’ll get used to it.”

I wanted to agree with her. But we both knew I couldn’t.

Suddenly, two Nurse Joys, one that was at the desk previously and another one in more doctoral clothing that had a striking resemblance to the Nurse Joys I knew back home, stood in front of us with differently colored clipboards. The one dressed liked a doctor stepped forth first, pushing her frameless glasses up the bridge of her nose.

“Are you Ms. Prima, ma’am? We’ve been expecting you. I’m afraid Lorelei has gotten worse over the past few days.”

Prima stood, walking up to shake her hand. “I know. I’ve been visiting her every day. Is there anything different from when I last saw her yesterday, Doctor...?”

“Jo,” the doctor-like Nurse Joy said firmly with a nervous smile. “Just Jo, please. I presume that you visited her in the morning? When we preformed a biopsy yesterday, we determined that her brain cancer is metastatic. Some tumors were found in her heart yesterday.”

My heartbeat hastened as Prima bravely bit her lip. “What is the prognosis?”

Jo looked down for a couple of seconds, but spoke quickly, as if to get the pain over with. “A week at most. We’re afraid the tumors are indeed malignant, however, they are valvular and therefore cannot be determined.”

In the next few moments that would seem like forever to me, Prima uttered a piercing cry that seemed to shake the entire building and twist the stomach of every individual within. The nurselike Joy came over to comfort her as my aunt’s hands covered her own face and was laying on the ground in complete despair. Unwilling to deal with the pain and share it with my aunt, I went through the door only personnel and permitted guests could go through without permission, running without control, never minding the constant shouts for me to either stop running or slow down, soon accompanied with people warning me as I passed by that I wasn’t allowed to be there.

I was running out of breath after a minute of infinite pain. It didn’t seem to ever want to pass by. Seconds seemed like hours. I looked up, and ironically, where I stopped to rest was right outside my mother’s door.

Her hospital room was blocked off by a glass wall, with shades turned to the side so that they would not block a person’s view if they were looking inside. As Fate would have it, my mother’s bed was right there. And she was looking at me with various cables running from where she was laying on the bed, under the covers. That maternal sparkle seemed to gleam in her eyes as more sparkles glistened down her cheek. She was the spitting image of Prima, only paler and in hospital clothing.

I smiled and then quickly gasped. To my astonishment, she lifted her arm out of her bed, putting her hand up to the glass. I stood up, walked over and placed my hand where her was, and leaned my head over and closed my eyes.

A rare cancer, I thought, and a rare Lapras.

After a few moments, I opened my eyes to an unspeakable horror. She was shaking rapidly, and I could hear a loud beeping through the glass.

“Doctor!” I screamed as loud as I could. “Nurse! Someone, help! She’s seizing!”

Within a few seconds, a couple of doctors and several nurses came by with a couple crash carts and when through the door in a flash. Hoping that my mother was in good hands, I turned to the wall where I had sat down to rest and sat again, praying to God for a miracle.

However, no angels crossed my way as the sound of slow, near-silent nurses’ footsteps came out of the room. I could hear one of the doctors calling the time as the nurses came out, and I shrieked.

I hadn’t lived in Unova for a week yet, and my purpose of coming here was already fulfilled within the first day. I had intended to stay for a few years, hoping the brain cancer I already knew she had would either be cured or she would live out her days in peace. C’est la vie.

The funeral was dreadful. Granted, I had been to one other funeral in my life time, and that was to my great-granmother and my great-grandfather’s funerals when they died together in Johto from a disease they also shared. I remember going there once and seeing two trees that had grown behind their graves, wrapping around each other in harmony. Here, there were no trees. It was a barren sea of stony tombstones with only a few wreathes of roses. Although she was going to be buried next to my father, Wallace the brilliant coordinator and champion of the Hoenn region, once owning a gym in Sootopolis City, who had died a couple of years ago from some disease he got at sea that my mom never told me. He was the entire reason she moved here. And now, here my mom’s casket was, waiting to be buried, with her two Lapras cuddling cheerlessly with the flowers on top, which were probably white roses dyed a light, icy blue. Her twin Lapras, Lazuli and Armenus, were both bequeathed to Prima, who already had one of her own named Dumort, who was trying to comfort them alongside my Lapras, Stellatus.

Prima and my mom always shared the same ideology when it came to life and battling. At certain times, you had to be cool, collective, and calm like water. Flexible and wistful, you had to take your time. But at others, you had to be strict, almost ruthless, and unbreakable. You always had to stand your ground, and only victory could change you back to that movable water; you could not bend for anyone. It was do or die; win or sublimate as Prima would always say. Similar in word structure yet completely different in meaning, I viewed my mother as sublime, though for the sake of Prima’s argument, did “sublimate.” She was my ice type tutor alongside my father, who taught that water could be more than just calm water or harsh ice. It could also transpirate, fall from the skies, form rainbows, rush in river beds, rise from the seas, and bend to the will of Pokémon and humans on occasion.

I decided that, against my truest will, I would stay in Unova. I had framed my mother’s letter after I got home from the funeral, and smiled at it every day when I would pass by.

Though my mom did leave my aunt Prima most of her things (though was supposed to give it all to me when she died, according to Mom’s will, since she had no children), I was not forgotten.

First of all, the first Pokémon my mom caught upon her arrival to the Unova region, Abagoura. It was a short, turtle-like Pokémon that one would imagine as rather large and menacing if you saw it in a picture all by itself. Apparently, it was a Purotoga when she caught it off of a boat to Hiun City, but it had evolved since. She had named it Lapis, Latin for “rock,” since it was part rock type.

I was also given her first Pokémon ever, Slowbro, which was now a Slowpoke. It was old and slow now, but it loved to be taken out of its Poké Ball often to enjoy my house. It was a swine-like Pokémon that had a shell on its tail, basically, and moved very slowly.

Lastly, I was given my mother’s precious lapis lazuli pendant that was shaped like a Lapras that could be hung from a silver chain around my neck, an heirloom going back before my great-grandparents, passed down to my grandmother, who passed down to my mom who now passed it to me. I wear it every day now, and it has easily become the most precious thing in my life, excluding the people I know and the Pokémon I love. Stellatus has become very fond of it, and I know he loves it very much.

Like my mom had wished when I first came to Unova, I became friends with the citizens of my new hometown. I had become friends with the regional professor, Aragari, who shed a lot of insight on her findings on the origins of Pokémon, familiar with the Honshu province, where my home country still stands. She had apparently visited Sootopolis, where my father was gym leader before I was born, to excavate the Cave of Origin with fellow Professors Oak, Elm, Birch, and Rowan, amongst several other renowned professors across the globe.

I still stare at my mother’s portrait, gleaming at what used to be and could have been. Her heart cancer, like that special Lapras she saw the day I was born, were two very interesting things in the world; what took her out of this world and what brought me in. Things like these will never change. Things like these are legends; words that spread from ear to ear that never sublimate.

Last edited by Professor Geoffrey; 11-30-2010 at 01:52 AM.
Old 11-27-2010, 07:48 AM

Default Re: [.::oneshot::.] Sublime

Featured and/or Mentioned Pokémon (total 15 different):

Pikachu

Emonga

Koromori

Oobemu

Zoroark (shiny)

Lapras (several, non-shiny)
(Lazuli, Stellatus, Armenus, Dumort, necklace)

Mr. Mime

Munna

Swanna

Lapras (shiny)

Chansey

Tabunne

Abagoura

Purotoga

Slowbro

Slowpoke

Last edited by Professor Geoffrey; 11-27-2010 at 07:52 AM.
Old 11-27-2010, 09:44 PM

Default Re: [.::oneshot::.] Sublime

I did one final run through and made a few edits, but other than that, there is nothing left to update on. However, I can do a character index. Note that if you do read this one-shot, that I would appreciate comments and criticism. ^^

-----------------------------

CharacterDex

Angelina
Mailman
Prima*
Lorelei
Wallace
Pryce
Sheila
Nurse Joy (several)
Jo**
Doctors (aside from Jo)

* In this fanfiction, I made Lorelei and Prima twins, however, Prima is Lorelei in the anime.
** Jo is a character from another fanfiction of mine.
Non-linked characters are made up.

Last edited by Professor Geoffrey; 11-27-2010 at 10:13 PM.
Old 12-09-2010, 07:10 AM
Graceful_Suicune Offline
Race the North Wind

Send a message via AIM to Graceful_Suicune Send a message via Yahoo to Graceful_Suicune Send a message via Skype™ to Graceful_Suicune
Default Re: [.::oneshot::.] Sublime (comments appreciated...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Professor Geoffrey View Post
My heart nearly stopped as I put the final touch on the evergreen tree; a dainty and aged Pikachu with a Santa hat putting up a star on top of the tree.
I think that would work better as a colon instead of a semicolon. o: Because a semicolon is separating the sentences in a way, which means whatever follows it has to be a sentence in itself that can stand on its own. But having the colon is introducing a list or something like that, and I think it would just fit better. o:

Quote:
For me, it’s been as unusual as much as there is distance between my last home and here.
This sentence makes sense, but I had to read it a few times to understand what it meant.

Quote:
Every bed had been made, and every ornament had been hanged.
Hung? Hmm...I hate hung and hanged. xDD

Quote:
“You must be new to Unova. All the mailmen wear Koromori outfits.”
Wow, man. That's weird. xD Did you invent that? And about the encounter with the oobemu...I didn't get it. xD

Quote:
It was a griseous Pokémon with shoulders matted with dark brown hair and big, periwinkle hair with dark brown ends.
Is that a word? xD Also, I think you shouldn't say 'hair' twice (and then after this sentence) so close together. o:

Quote:
I smiled as a single tear cascaded down my cheek as I half-smiled.
It's kinda funny how someone can cry one tear. xD

Quote:
She wore a stunning, glossy black dress that went to her ankles, cut at her left knee to reveal some of her legs and frameless glasses.
It sounds like the glasses are on her body somewhere because of how you've worded the sentence. xD

Quote:
“I’ve got some Pika-Cola and some Dr. Mime in the fridge, and I’ve got purified water imported from Ekruteak City.”
xDDDDD Dr. Mime!

Quote:
I sneered. “Didn’t you see the Unova Today?

I love how you pokemonise everything--the food, the daily clothing, the name of shops--and I thought this was cool too. xD
Quote:
Prima, offended, turned her nose only to neutralize her expression. “You... still have it?”
I knew what she was talking about. “Yeah, I do.”
You forgot to separate these paragraphs. x)

Quote:
I stood up, walked over and placed my hand where her was, and leaned my head over and closed my eyes.
Should be 'hers'.

Quote:
Within a few seconds, a couple of doctors and several nurses came by with a couple crash carts and when through the door in a flash.
Try not to have 'a couple' twice (xDD haha, get it?) so close together. Also, it should be 'went', not 'when'.

Quote:
I was also given her first Pokémon ever, Slowbro, which was now a Slowpoke.
You got those two mixed up.

Aww... That was sad. D: I really liked it though, and especially how Angie talked about her mother and everything near the end. I didn't really expect her to die though, and not so soon (into the story) as well. D: Though I thought when people passed from cancer, they would drift off as opposed to having a seizure. Though I'm not sure. o:

I think it's really nice how everyone had a lapras (or two in Lorelei's case), and I think it's awesome she painted that picture. o: I'd actually really like to see it. xD But yeah... Also, Wallace died too? D: I liked him... I also think it's cool he and Lorelei got married and had a kid. xD Cute. I think you should write a one-shot about them as well. o: As kind of prequel or something. o: I dunno. Thought it might be a good idea. x)

It's terribly sad that Angie said her mother would never understand her. D: Although harsh, it must be true in her eyes, and I wonder why that is... I also reckon I agree with Angie. I'd have a hard time adapting so some place new, especially when I'd be used to everything at home. But, haha, I'm already having a hard time adapting to the Unova pokemon and everything about it, and I don't live there! xD Kanto, Johto, Hoenn and Sinnoh all seem similar, and for some reason everything about the Unova region seems different...like, from what I've seen and heard and stuff. I mean, things like the Nurse Joys and Jennies changing is also weird and not traditional...and they're only little things. D:

But anyway... I liked it a lot. x) Sorry I didn't read it any sooner. xD Silly me. But yeah... Nicely written, and I think you did it really well. Themes like "you don't know what you've got till it's gone" pop up here, as well as things like taking for granted what you have and stuff... And yeah. It's pretty heartbreaking that Angie and Lorelei only had that split second to interact, and they weren't even able to exchange last words. Dx And that Prima didn't get a chance to say goodbye one last time. And I don't know how old Angie is (old enough to have her own house, at least), but it must be hard that she no longer has parents. :( At least she has her aunty, though. o: But yeah... For some reason I think you could continue with this somehow, 'cause it seems like you could. Wouldn't know what you'd do, but oh well. x3

It's also cool that you decided to set it in Unova, since it's a pretty big leap, and so far not many people (presumably, at least not here) have written about the B&W pokemon. So, nice job for going out on a limb and experimenting. It was a touching story, Geoffrey, and you did well. ^^

~GS.

Pokemon Crossroads!
Pe2k's spiritual successor! :D I'm Suicune's Fire there.
Old 12-09-2010, 12:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graceful_Suicune View Post

I think that would work better as a colon instead of a semicolon. o: Because a semicolon is separating the sentences in a way, which means whatever follows it has to be a sentence in itself that can stand on its own. But having the colon is introducing a list or something like that, and I think it would just fit better. o:

But I hate colons with a burning passion! D:<

I'll just reword the sentence a bit.

This sentence makes sense, but I had to read it a few times to understand what it meant.

A little rewording might help.

Hung? Hmm...I hate hung and hanged. xDD

I do, too, but I believe it's only "hung" when someone is at the gallows... I don't know.

Wow, man. That's weird. xD Did you invent that? And about the encounter with the oobemu...I didn't get it. xD

Yeah; I invented each of them.

The thing with Oobemu, though, is that I needed a Unova Pokémon that could teleport, and I chose him instantly.

Is that a word? xD Also, I think you shouldn't say 'hair' twice (and then after this sentence) so close together. o:

Like the Griseous Orb? It means grayish. xD

Stupid mistakes! I hate them! D:<

It's kinda funny how someone can cry one tear. xD

I know, right? xD

I'll change it to a couple.

It sounds like the glasses are on her body somewhere because of how you've worded the sentence. xD

More trusting of the reader. I'll add a little more description.

xDDDDD Dr. Mime!

I love Pokémonization of the real world in fanfiction. x3

You forgot to separate these paragraphs. x)

Simple mistake. Dx

Should be 'hers'.

More stupid mistakes of mine...

Try not to have 'a couple' twice (xDD haha, get it?) so close together. Also, it should be 'went', not 'when'.

Even more stupid mistakes...

I'll change the latter "couple" into "one" or "a few".

You got those two mixed up.

Like, that's unheard of. I wouldn't normally be able to... Agh, I guess with 649 Pokémon or so in my head finally made it explode. Dx
Comments in purple! :D

Thanks again for reviewing one of my stories! I may or may not do more with this later, as you said, but if I do a prequel one-shot, I've got to take it even further and make it into a chaptered fanfiction, because I won't be able to let it go! xD

As for the seizing, it pretty much happens in every single House episode, no matter which disease the patient has (and my doctor/uncle has confirmed that the diseases on there are a little bit of an exaggeration), but I believe that if you're stressed to a certain point at certain times, you can get a seizure.

So, yeah. That's what I'm probably going to end up doing. But thanks for the comments!
Old 12-09-2010, 11:18 PM
Graceful_Suicune Offline
Race the North Wind

Send a message via AIM to Graceful_Suicune Send a message via Yahoo to Graceful_Suicune Send a message via Skype™ to Graceful_Suicune

Quote:
Comments in purple! :D

Thanks again for reviewing one of my stories! I may or may not do more with this later, as you said, but if I do a prequel one-shot, I've got to take it even further and make it into a chaptered fanfiction, because I won't be able to let it go! xD

As for the seizing, it pretty much happens in every single House episode, no matter which disease the patient has (and my doctor/uncle has confirmed that the diseases on there are a little bit of an exaggeration), but I believe that if you're stressed to a certain point at certain times, you can get a seizure.

So, yeah. That's what I'm probably going to end up doing. But thanks for the comments!
Yay! 8D (xD Why do you hate colons? And I thought 'hanged' was used when referring to the gallows! xDDD Oh, oobemu can telelport? That makes sense now. xDD I love pokemonisation as well. xD I don't know what a Griseous Orb is. xDD xDDDD Don't worry, my head exploded a loooong time ago. xD And yeah, I think those changes would be better. 8D)

No worries! :D It's a pleasure. Ahh, haha, okay. x) I guess that's destined to happen if you spend a long time on something. That you get attached. ^^

JRIWEOJFAUH I LOVE HOUSE. c: And yeah, that's true. xDD (Oh, okay. I would have no idea. xD) Yeah, that's true. It really all depends on the circumstances, I suppose. x)

Cool. x) No worries! :D

~GS.

Pokemon Crossroads!
Pe2k's spiritual successor! :D I'm Suicune's Fire there.