Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon RPG's » Pokemon Ultra RPG » National Park » Individual Pokemon RP

Individual Pokemon RP This is where you'll find both the Main RP and the Individual RPs. Come on in and see what kind of Pokemon you can catch!

Old 02-26-2010, 02:22 AM
TsukiKaiki64 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to TsukiKaiki64 Send a message via Yahoo to TsukiKaiki64
Default Individual RP;; Eeveedude

nBP
````````
Ranger Ash Dalca
Meteor Valley

Ash took a black tennis ball and threw it across the yard behind the Ranger Outpost when a young man came hurrying down the path, calling out his name. The young Romanian man jumped at the sound of his name, hurriedly recalling his—er, his sister’s—Houndoom.

Time for your next Trainer, Ash,” the man said angrily. “He’s already waiting for you.”

Who? I thought I didn’t have anyone today,” Ash replied, quickly covering the remaining distance between the two.

No, you have Lance Ivan going to Mt. Deckbi,” he informed the Ranger, sighing. “Taking an Espeon, Ursaring and Togekiss.”

Fiiiiine,” Ash drawled, hurrying past him to his Jeep. “Hey! Lance!” he called out, hoping to catch his Trainer’s attention.

````````

Trainer Stats:

Trainer: Lance Ivan

Area Effects: n/a
Encounters Remaining- 17

Wild Pokemon:
-??? n/a (?)
---100%

Pokemon Stats:
-Calm Espeon (M) -Synchronize Ability- <In Ball>
TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Shadow Ball, Calm Mind, Reflect, Substitute, Hidden Power (Flying), Double Team, Protect, Toxic, Sunny Day, Grass Knot, Yawn, Signal Beam.
---100%

-Jolly Ursaring (M) -Quick Feet Ability- <In Ball>
TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Facade, Earthquake, Swords Dance, Stone Edge, Ice Punch, Fire Punch, Strength
---100%

-Docile Togekiss (F) -Serene Grace Ability- <In Ball>
TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: TM Hidden Power (Steel), SM Tri Attack, BM Nasty Plot.
---100%

Total Items: Decaying Teeth (Discount Used), Defence Tablet, Speed Tablet, 2x Hyper Balls, 3x Super Balls, 3x Park Balls, 2x Full Heals

Total Pokemon Encountered:
n/a

Total Pokemon Captured:
n/a

````````

OCC// This took too long to get up D: Sorry

Paired with my love, the incredibly awesome and amazingly fantastic Shock <3
Black and White Teams

Black FC: Alexa, 5243 2120 8993

Last edited by TsukiKaiki64; 02-26-2010 at 01:42 PM.
Old 02-26-2010, 04:06 PM
Eeveedude Offline

Send a message via AIM to Eeveedude
Default Re: Individual RP;; Eeveedude

Leaning against a blue Jeep, Lance awaited the arrival of his ranger. He had been saving up to enter the park for a while and now he was finally able to enter. Excitement was jumping around him like sparks in a fire. Knowing that the temperatures of Mt. Deckbi might get a little toasty, Lance was dressed appropriately in a white and blue t-shirt with tan cargo shorts.

“Hey! Lance!” called a voice off in the distance.

Lance squinted, blocking the sun from his eyes and waved at the approaching individual.

Looking down at pen scribbles on his hand, he read “Ranger = Ash”

Smiling, Lance looked back at the person and said, “Hi, you must be Ranger Ash. I guess you already know my name. It’s nice to finally meet you.”
Old 02-27-2010, 03:48 AM
TsukiKaiki64 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

nBP
````````
Ranger Ash Dalca
Meteor Valley

Ash grinned. “You too! So, shall we head on to Mt. Deckbi? I hear it is wonderful this time of the year!” he said cheerfully, glad that his trainer knew his name. After his trainer nodded with approval, the two got into the Jeep hurriedly and were on their way to Mt. Deckbi. Upon getting out of the car, Ash released a sleek-furred Ampharos. “Lance, I would like to introduce you to my good friend, Aly!” he said. “And Aly, this here is Lance, my Trainer for the day!”

The Ampharos smiled and baa’ed coyly. “She likes you!” Ash said. But then the Ampharos took in her surroundings, realizing that she was standing in front of a large volcano. She began to tremble, her yellow coat sparking dangerously. Suddenly a wave of eletricty shot from her body. Ash grabbed Lance just in time, pulling him to the floor. It seemed that Aly didn’t really like Mt. Deckbi.

Aly!” Ash complained, standing up and recalling his Pokemon. “Sorry about that, Lance, It seems I forgot that Aly had a traumatic experience here a while ago… But it looks like she’s to thank for your first encounter."

From behind a boulder by the mountain, an orange lizard crept, eyes wide from the sudden Discharge. The Charmander then stood on its hind legs, looking at the humans cautiously.

````````

Trainer Stats:

Encounters Remaining- 16

Wild Pokemon:
-??? Charmander (?) -Blaze Ability-
---100%

Pokemon Stats:
TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Shadow Ball, Calm Mind, Reflect, Substitute, Hidden Power (Flying), Double Team, Protect, Toxic, Sunny Day, Grass Knot, Yawn, Signal Beam.
---100%

TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Facade, Earthquake, Swords Dance, Stone Edge, Ice Punch, Fire Punch, Strength
---100%

---100%

Total Items: Decaying Teeth (Discount Used), Defence Tablet, Speed Tablet, 2x Hyper Balls, 3x Super Balls, 3x Park Balls, 2x Full Heals

Charmander //

Total Pokemon Captured:
n/a

````````

OCC// This took too long to get up D: Sorry

Black and White Teams

Old 02-27-2010, 11:58 AM
Eeveedude Offline

Dang, she’s powerful!” remarked Lance as he brushed a mixture of dirt and soot off of his clothes.

Lance looked up at Mt. Deckbi, and shivered at the thought of it once being an active volcano. It would be a tough journey but Lance knew that the powerful pokemon he would find would be worth the effort.

Still a little frazzled from the sudden outburst, Lance turned to the boulder that Ash had pointed out. A frightened Charmander was hiding behind the large rock shivering.

Aww, the poor thing looks traumatized, battling it would be a little cruel,” suggested Lance. “Besides, I have a Charizard that I left at home. Shall we move on?
Old 02-28-2010, 03:15 AM
TsukiKaiki64 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

nBP
````````
Ranger Ash Dalca
Meteor Valley

Speaking of the evolved form of Charmander, the large winged beast landed right in front of us, steam and smoke streaming out of its nose. It seemed as if the Charmander was its child and that Charizard would do anything to protect it unless Ash and Lance got out of there—quick.

With a roar from Charizard, Ash glanced at his Trainer anxiously. “I don’t think you want this guy either, so how about we just quietly sneak away…?” he suggested softly. “We can either make a beeline for that cave, which leads to the volcano, or slowly walk around to the main entrance. Charizard shouldn’t bother us if we don’t bother him first…”

Charizard narrowed its eyes, taking a slow step back.

````````

Trainer Stats:

Encounters Remaining- 15

Wild Pokemon:
-??? Charizard (?) -Blaze Ability-
---100%

Pokemon Stats:
---100%

---100%

---100%

Charmander // Charizard

Total Pokemon Captured:
n/a

````````

OCC// Just thought I'd get this guy out of the way.

Black and White Teams

Old 02-28-2010, 06:01 PM
Eeveedude Offline

OOC: Ugh, I feel bad for these short posts, when the battles start up I'll do better, I promise. =D
It appeared that the orange dragon-like Pokémon had descended from Mt. Deckbi. It landed between Charmander and both Ash and I. It was obvious to us that this Charizard was the Charmander's mother and it would do anything to protect its child.

Responding to his Ranger, Lance replied in a calm tone, "We'd better go around to the main entrance, none of my Pokémon know Flash and trekking through a cave in the dark might be a little dangerous."

Lance would have preferred the cave since he wanted to collect a few rock or ground types however he knew that it would be smarter to go with the safer route. Lance quietly sneaked to the edge of the cave and awaited for his ranger to meet him.

Last edited by Eeveedude; 02-28-2010 at 09:42 PM.
Old 03-01-2010, 12:50 AM
TsukiKaiki64 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

nBP
````````
Ranger Ash Dalca
Meteor Valley

Ash nodded, taking another step back. The mother Charizard watched us carefully, but made no move to stop us. The two males slowly backed around to the entrance of Mt. Deckbi. “Well, that was a bit thrilling, don’t you think?” he said cheerfully once the two fire-types were out of sight. He smiled. “Look over there; it looks like yet another Pokemon encounter. No surprise a Flareon would be out on such a beautiful day.”

Rolling on a patch of drying grass was the Eeveelution. The Pokemon look up, its ears pricking at the humans. Its head tilted to the side, Flareon let out a greeting cry.

If you don’t want a Flareon, I suggest we hurry on to the ‘cano. Otherwise, here’s your chance at a Flareon!” Ash informed his Trainer.

````````

Trainer Stats:

Encounters Remaining- 14

Wild Pokemon:
-??? Flareon (?) -Flash Fire Ability-
---100%

Pokemon Stats:
---100%

---100%

---100%

Charmander // Charizard // Flareon

Total Pokemon Captured:
n/a

````````

OCC// Sorry for the Mart Mons at the beggining xD Just thought I'd get them out of the way

Black and White Teams

Old 03-01-2010, 01:10 AM
Eeveedude Offline

OOC: I'm not as crazy about Eevee irl, but I thought I'd make it a bit more interesting. But now I want a Flareon. ;_;
Lance gasped; he was a large fan of the Eevee family, owning both an Espeon and a Leafeon. After Jolteon, Flareon was his least favorite of the Eevee lineage. This Flareon seemed different than the rest. It was happy and cheerful unlike the tame Flareon he was used to seeing in the city.

Lance stood in awe of the majestic fire dog Pokémon. Temptation was beginning to pull Lance's hand to a pokéball on his belt. He grasped the ball but then let go.

"You know Eevee have been really easy to capture lately," Lance said, partly to Ash but mostly to himself. "I'd love to capture it but, I can only have three and I wouldn't want to capture it and have to leave it here later on. Besides, it looks like it enjoys playing here."

Lance began walking past the fluffy, red and cream, furred Pokémon. "I guess we'd better keep going."

Old 03-01-2010, 03:05 AM
TsukiKaiki64 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

nBP
````````
Ranger Ash Dalca
Meteor Valley

Alright Mr. Lance,” Ash said, shrugging. He wanted to catch the Jolly Flareon himself, but knew that he had a job to do. Once the two Pokemon Trainers turned their backs on the Fire Eeveelution, the Pokemon went back to rolling in the remains of the once green grass. The Pokemon jumped to its feet, however, when twin Monferno surrounded it. One of the two monkey like Pokemon bounded over to Lance, sniffing his pant legs. The other watched Flareon curiously before joining its sibling.

What about a Monferno or two?”

````````

Trainer Stats:

Encounters Remaining- 12

Wild Pokemon:
-??? Monferono (?) -Blaze Ability-
---100%

-??? Monferono (?) -Blaze Ability-
---100%

Pokemon Stats:
---100%

---100%

---100%

Charmander // Charizard // Flareon // Monferno // Monferno //

Total Pokemon Captured:
n/a

````````

OCC// More Mart mons

Black and White Teams

Old 03-01-2010, 09:12 AM
Eeveedude Offline

Monferno, yet again, another common fire-type pokemon. Frankly, Monferno wierded Lance out with it's blue mask and bright red nose. It sort of looked like a ninja monkey except with a little clown mixed in. As Monferno sniffed Lance's leg, he slowly backed away.

"Yaah, no thanks," replied Lance. "Let's keep going, hopefully there will be some more powerful pokemon up ahead."

In the back of Lance's mind he was hoping he had made the right decision. What if the rest of the Pokemon he encountered were even more common, and less powerful?
Old 03-02-2010, 12:30 AM
TsukiKaiki64 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

nBP
````````
Ranger Ash Dalca
Meteor Valley

Lance’s inner thoughts seemed to have been read by the wild Pokemon as a very powerful Pokemon appeared. Perhaps more of a common Pokemon but all the more powerful then something like Geodude or Sandshrew. This Pokemon charged at the Monferno, chasing them farther away from Lance and Ash before circling around to greet the two Pokemon Trainers.

Watch out!” Ash shouted, pushing Lance out of the way of the rampaging Rhyorn.

````````

Trainer Stats:

Encounters Remaining- 11

Wild Pokemon:
-??? Ryhorn (M) -Rock Head Ability-
---100%

Pokemon Stats:
---100%

---100%

---100%

Charmander // Charizard // Flareon // Monferno // Monferno // Rhyorn

Total Pokemon Captured:
n/a

````````

OCC// :3

Black and White Teams

Last edited by TsukiKaiki64; 03-02-2010 at 12:43 AM.
Old 03-02-2010, 01:08 AM
Eeveedude Offline

Lance gasped in pure delight. “A Rhyhorn! I’ve been wanting one of those since they were first discovered! Stand back Ash, this one is mine.

The Pokémon before him was a gigantic Rhinoceros Pokémon. The large rock type was protected by a thick armor and bringing down Rhyhorn’s health would be a challenge. A challenge that Lance had been up till now, been waiting for.

Lance considered which of his Pokémon would make a good choice in battling the rock rhino. He wanted to save Espeon for a stronger pokemon and he decided that Ursaring might over power the Basic Pokemon. He decided that his Togekiss would be a wise choice against the slow Rhyhorn.

Alright Lulu, you’re up!” yelled the excited teenager as he tossed a red a white Pokéball into the air, releasing a Flying type Pokémon. The white bird-like monster hovered above the ground and awaited her trainer’s first command.

Lance wanted to make sure that he chose a move that his Togekiss was comfortable using. He also wanted to be sure, not to knock out the wild Pokémon. Lance instructed, “Lulu, Rhyhorn’s horn is its weak spot. Let’s start this battle with a Magical Leaf attack, and be sure to aim at its horn!

Obeying, Lulu winced her eyes closed and in front of her forehead a pile of dead leaves floated in the air. As Lulu struggled, the leaves began to get life back into them and they began to turn green. All of the sudden, Lulu abruptly opened her eyes and immediately a stream of sparkling, green leaves flew toward the angry Rhyhorn.
Old 03-03-2010, 02:34 PM
TsukiKaiki64 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

BP
````````
Ranger Ash Dalca
Meteor Valley

First discovered? Wasn’t that a couple hundred years ago? Ash thought before taking a step back. It seemed like Lance had this monstrous Pokemon under control. The Trainer sent out a red and white Pokeball, allowing it to soar into the air before it popped open, revealing a beautiful Togekiss. The red, white and blue Pokemon hovered over the dusty ground and waited for her instructions.

“Lulu, Rhyhorn’s horn is its weak spot. Let’s start this battle with a Magical Leaf attack, and be sure to aim at its horn!” Lance called out to his Pokemon. The Jubilee Pokemon closed her eyes, allowing fallen leaves to circle her. The leaves quickly came to life and flew towards the Rhyhorn. The colorful array of leaves chased the rock Pokemon as it tried to flee. After each leaf hit him, the Pokemon growled with pain and frustration.

Only once the last leaf had done its damage did Rhyhorn strike back with a powerful Megahorn. Charging at Lulu the Togekiss, the rhino’s horn began to glow a deep forest green. Then Rhyhorn jumped up to make contact with Lulu. The Spike Pokemon’s rear-end was glowing as well, but it glowed white instead of green.

Megahorn-Iron Tail combo, That’s pretty creative!” Ash said, grinning

````````

Trainer Stats:

Encounters Remaining- 11

Wild Pokemon:
-??? Ryhorn (M) -Rock Head Ability-
---80%

Pokemon Stats:
---100%

---100%

-Docile Togekiss (F) -Serene Grace Ability- <In Battle>
---100%

Total Pokemon Captured:
n/a

````````

OCC// :3

Black and White Teams

Last edited by TsukiKaiki64; 03-04-2010 at 10:53 PM.
Old 03-03-2010, 04:34 PM
Eeveedude Offline

As Rhyhorn reacted to Togekiss’s Magical Leaf attack, Lance contemplated his next move. Lance was making this up as he went and decided that maybe that strategy wasn’t very wise. It was too late to turn back now however, Rhyhorn was not a happy camper.

Rhyhorn’s horn began to glow a piercing green and then its tail glowed a blinding white. Aggravated, he began running closer and faster toward the hovering Togekiss.

Megahorn-Iron Tail combo, that’s pretty creative!” Ash said, grinning

Creative, it must like contests.” Lance quickly formulated a plan, “Lulu, Rhyhorn is going to jump and try to hit you with its horn! When he does that, hover just to the right of Rhyhorn and give him a big wet Sweet Kiss on his cheek!” He then warned Lulu about Rhyhorn’s second move, “Once you do that he’ll try to hit you with his tail, be sure to fly down, close to the ground and then fire an Aura Sphere at him while he’s dangling useless in the air.

Loving the dodge and strike tactic, Lulu grinned. She focused on Rhyhorn’s every move, waiting for the perfect moment to strike.
Old 03-04-2010, 10:53 PM
TsukiKaiki64 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

BP
````````
Ranger Ash Dalca
Meteor Valley

Rhyhorn pounced when nearing the Togekiss, horn in the ready position. The Bug-move hit Lulu under the chin, sending her flying backwards. Spinning, Rhyhorn also managed to get his Iron Tail into the mix, but only by a hair. When Togekiss recovered, she flew with lightening speed to use Sweet Kiss, and managed to get the wet kiss in. The captivating move worked very well on the stone rhino as the Pokemon’s cheeks began to turn a rosy pink. Rhyhorn’s eyes seemed to roll back as the confusion set in and suddenly the Pokemon was running in circles.

Lulu took this as an opportunity to unleash the Aura Sphere that Lance had asked more. The bright blue ball of energy shot from Togekiss’s forehead, creating an explosion around Rhyhorn.

You better take advantage of Rhyhorn’s confusion. It won’t be long until he snaps out,” Ash warned.

````````

Trainer Stats:

Encounters Remaining- 11

Wild Pokemon:
-??? Ryhorn (M) -Rock Head Ability- /Confused/
---67%

Pokemon Stats:
---100%

---100%

-Docile Togekiss (F) -Serene Grace Ability- <In Battle>
---86%

Total Pokemon Captured:
n/a

````````

OCC//

Black and White Teams