Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  
 

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Games » Third Generation

Third Generation Discuss the third generation Pokemon games: Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald, FireRed and LeafGreen.


Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #91  
Old 12-13-2005, 04:13 AM
Phoenix dx's Avatar
Phoenix dx Offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: With my Psyhic pokemon in Think Deeply
Posts: 512
Send a message via MSN to Phoenix dx Send a message via Yahoo to Phoenix dx
Default Re: What is your Ruby/Sapphire Emerald Team?

My RUBY team will be:
Blaziken
Skarmory
Rhydon
Magneton
Cacturne
Golduck

Last edited by Phoenix dx; 12-15-2005 at 09:48 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #92  
Old 12-13-2005, 12:49 PM
Wraith9's Avatar
Wraith9 Offline
Experienced Trainer
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: "Place witty comment here"
Posts: 217
Default Re: What is your Ruby/Sapphire Emerald Team?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix dx
My RUBY team will be:
Blaziken
Skarmory
Rhydon
Magneton
Cacturne
Metagross
Well balanced... impressive.
Tip: breed a female skarm with a male dodrio to get drill peck. Or teach one arial ace if you can afford to.
Reply With Quote
  #93  
Old 12-13-2005, 01:31 PM
IT's Avatar
IT Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Finland
Posts: 2,957
Send a message via AIM to IT Send a message via MSN to IT
Default Re: What is your Ruby/Sapphire Emerald Team?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wraith9
Well balanced... impressive.
Tip: breed a female skarm with a male dodrio to get drill peck. Or teach one arial ace if you can afford to.
You were being sarcastic, right? =P
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #94  
Old 12-13-2005, 01:36 PM
Wraith9's Avatar
Wraith9 Offline
Experienced Trainer
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: "Place witty comment here"
Posts: 217
Default Re: What is your Ruby/Sapphire Emerald Team?

Quote:
Originally Posted by IT
You were being sarcastic, right? =P
Hey, this team has a lot of potential. If this guy trains the right EVs and has the right movesets... Awww phooey, I just wanted to get a post in.
I was being supportive. lol
Reply With Quote
  #95  
Old 12-15-2005, 09:51 AM
Phoenix dx's Avatar
Phoenix dx Offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: With my Psyhic pokemon in Think Deeply
Posts: 512
Send a message via MSN to Phoenix dx Send a message via Yahoo to Phoenix dx
Talking Re: What is your Ruby/Sapphire Emerald Team?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wraith9
Hey, this team has a lot of potential. If this guy trains the right EVs and has the right movesets... Awww phooey, I just wanted to get a post in.
I was being supportive. lol
Hey Wraith9,thanks..
Reply With Quote
  #96  
Old 12-17-2005, 10:55 PM
Dj Skee's Avatar
Dj Skee Offline
Amateur Trainer
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: T-dot
Posts: 89
Send a message via MSN to Dj Skee
Default Re: What is your Ruby/Sapphire Emerald Team?

Um..

Rayquaza
Blaziken
Kyogre
Snorlax
Raikou
Mewtwo
Reply With Quote
  #97  
Old 12-19-2005, 03:52 AM
sex vs science's Avatar
sex vs science Offline
Experienced Trainer
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: university of texas at dallas
Posts: 196
Send a message via AIM to sex vs science
Default Re: What is your Ruby/Sapphire Emerald Team?

my emerald team (via emulator, so i have no traded pokemon):

flygon
gardevoir
swampert
tropius
gyarados
Reply With Quote
  #98  
Old 12-19-2005, 07:18 AM
Ultima Shadow's Avatar
Ultima Shadow Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Male
Posts: 1,578
Send a message via AIM to Ultima Shadow Send a message via MSN to Ultima Shadow
Talking Re: What is your Ruby/Sapphire Emerald Team?

Well, since both my games were erased, I'll post both of my teams.

First Game (7 Badges, no legends caught)

SCEPTILE Lvl 63
Bullet Seed, Strength, Absorb, False Swipe.

PELIPPER Lvl 32
Protect, Aerial Ace, Surf, Sleep Talk.

PIKACHU Lvl 30
Rock Smash, Quick Attack, Slam, Thunder Wave.

DODUO Lvl 25
Fly, Tri Attack, Aerial Ace, Fury Attack.

HARIYAMA Lvl 26
Strength, Surf, Rock Smash, Vital Throw.

MIGHTYENA Lvl 28
Odor Sleuth, Bite, Roar, Tackle.

And now, for my second game.
(Champion, 2 Legends caught- Rayquaza and Latios)


SCEPTILE Lvl 55
Leaf Blade, Return, Absorb, Pursuit.

RAICHU Lvl 51
Thunderbolt, Thunder Wave, Brick Break, Strength.

TENTACRUEL Lvl 49
Sludge Bomb, Dive, Surf, Ice Beam.

LATIOS Lvl 49
Waterfall, Fly, Psychic, Recover.

SABLEYE Lvl 45
Shadow Ball, Faint Attack, Facade, Metronome.

The sixth spot was usually held by a Ninetales I was training, but it was also held by-

Lvl 40 Lairon
Lvl 40 Hariyama
Lvl 46 Smeargle
Lvl 73 Rayquaza
Lvl 33 Kecleon (HM Slave)

Please rate both my teams! (I expect my first team will get 0/10)
__________________

w00t grader!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shady on MSN...
βēŋĵï ™ says:
I hate quotes in sigs...
*INSERT TONS OF ANNOYING SMILEYS AND ANIMATED GIFS HERE OLOLOLOLOL*
Hidden Truths (My current URPG Story)
Dojo the Salamence
Level 100 @ 1570


Last edited by Ultima Shadow; 12-20-2005 at 08:21 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #99  
Old 12-19-2005, 09:01 PM
Wraith9's Avatar
Wraith9 Offline
Experienced Trainer
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: "Place witty comment here"
Posts: 217
Default Re: What is your Ruby/Sapphire Emerald Team?

You get a zero because your Sceptile doesn't know leaf blade.

Oh and Pheonix dx, don't mention it!
Reply With Quote
  #100  
Old 12-20-2005, 12:27 AM
Ultima Shadow's Avatar
Ultima Shadow Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Male
Posts: 1,578
Send a message via AIM to Ultima Shadow Send a message via MSN to Ultima Shadow
Default Re: What is your Ruby/Sapphire Emerald Team?

Eh? My second Sceptile does. I relearned it with Heart Scale.
__________________

w00t grader!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shady on MSN...
βēŋĵï ™ says:
I hate quotes in sigs...
*INSERT TONS OF ANNOYING SMILEYS AND ANIMATED GIFS HERE OLOLOLOLOL*
Hidden Truths (My current URPG Story)
Dojo the Salamence
Level 100 @ 1570

Reply With Quote
  #101  
Old 12-20-2005, 12:35 AM
Seawolf's Avatar
Seawolf Offline
I has a stik
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Illium
Posts: 10,894
Send a message via AIM to Seawolf
Default Re: What is your Ruby/Sapphire Emerald Team?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elite 4 Mitch
Well, since both my games were erased, I'll post both of my teams.

First Game (7 Badges, no legends caught)

SCEPTILE Lvl 63
Bullet Seed, Strength, Absorb, False Swipe.

PELIPPER Lvl 32
Protect, Aerial Ace, Surf, Sleep Talk.

PIKACHU Lvl 30
Rock Smash, Quick Attack, Slam, Thunder Wave.

DODUO Lvl 25
Fly, Tri Attack, Aerial Ace, Fury Attack.

HARIYAMA Lvl 26
Strength, Surf, Rock Smash, Vital Throw.

MIGHTYENA Lvl 28
Odor Sleuth, Bite, Roar, Tackle.

And now, for my second game.
(Champion, 2 Legends caught- Rayquaza and Latios)

SCEPTILE Lvl 55
Leaf Blade, Return, Absorb, Pursuit.

RAICHU Lvl 51
Thunderbolt, Thunder Wave, Brick Break, Strength.

TENTACRUEL Lvl 49
Sludge Bomb, Dive, Surf, Ice Beam.

LATIOS Lvl 49
Waterfall, Fly, Psychic, Recover.

SABLEYE Lvl 45
Shadow Ball, Faint Attack, Facade, Metronome.

The sixth spot was usually held by a Ninetales I was training, but it was also held by-

Lvl 40 Lairon
Lvl 40 Hariyama
Lvl 46 Smeargle
Lvl 73 Rayquaza
Lvl 33 Kecleon (HM Slave)

Please rate both my teams! (I expect my first team will get 0/10)
Bullet Seed = worst Grass move in history.

Tackle = lamest attack in history.

:p
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #102  
Old 12-20-2005, 07:11 AM
Deathspector's Avatar
Deathspector Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Hyderabad, India
Posts: 2,641
Send a message via MSN to Deathspector Send a message via Yahoo to Deathspector
Default Re: What is your Ruby/Sapphire Emerald Team?

I'm not really too fond of my Emerald team but...



Pokèmon species: Sceptile
Ability:Overgrow
Nature: Lonely
Movestet:
-Cut
-Leaf Blade
-Rock Tomb
-Dynamicpunch



Pokèmon species: Camerupt
Ability: Magma armor
Nature: Bashful
Movestet:
-Earthquake
-Rock slide
-Fire blast
-Strength



Pokèmon species: Manetric
Ability: Lightningrod
Nature: Docile
Movestet:
-Roar
-Thunderbolt
-Thunder
-Flash



Pokèmon species: Azumarill
Ability: Thick fat
Nature: Naive
Movestet:
-Surf
-Rollout
-Ice Beam
-Dive



Pokèmon species: Mightyena
Ability: Intimidate
Nature: Rash
Movestet:
-Secret Power
-Rock smash
-Take Down
-Bite



Pokèmon species: Swellow
Ability: Guts
Nature: Sassy
Movestet:
-Fly
-Aerial ace
-Mimic
Endeavor
__________________


// The Poet Of The Fall \\
^ Last update: 22 June 2009 ^
Reply With Quote
  #103  
Old 12-21-2005, 11:22 AM
Japucar's Avatar
Japucar Offline
Elite Trainer
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: A little blue planet named Earth
Posts: 715
Send a message via AIM to Japucar Send a message via MSN to Japucar
Default Re: What is your Ruby/Sapphire Emerald Team?

Ok this team is not the best I've had, I am more or less just training my newly caught Bagon:
( I have beaten the E4 and all those things )
Bagon lvl. 38
Sharpedo lvl. 51
Aggron lvl. 52
Camerupt lvl. 52
Swampert lvl. 53
Altaria lvl. 53

Thoughts: Movesets are too noobish to post here...
I can't find Feebas!!
__________________

[URPG stats]

Awesome job on the HOF, ND!
Aggron @ 1063
Level 100 @ 1237

I have decided to leave this forum for a while.
For more info, go here.
Reply With Quote
  #104  
Old 12-22-2005, 07:24 AM
skylar10 Offline
Amateur Trainer
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 56
Red face Re: What is your Ruby/Sapphire Emerald Team?

my pokemon team in emerald is sceptile lv76 rayqayza lv 67 peliper lv 30 torkoal
Reply With Quote
  #105  
Old 12-22-2005, 09:51 AM
Deathspector's Avatar
Deathspector Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Hyderabad, India
Posts: 2,641
Send a message via MSN to Deathspector Send a message via Yahoo to Deathspector
Default Re: What is your Ruby/Sapphire Emerald Team?

Quote:
Originally Posted by skylar10
my pokemon team in emerald is sceptile lv76 rayqayza lv 67 peliper lv 30 torkoal
...perhaps a little more Pokèmon, and a little more strategy and you'll do well...

You have a long way to go, my friend
__________________


// The Poet Of The Fall \\
^ Last update: 22 June 2009 ^
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 02:03 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Style Design: AlienSector.com