Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 11-16-2010, 03:09 AM
Winter Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Winter
Default Re: Phantom Blade [RP]

Luna Valentine and Lior Ariel
Order of the Phantom Blade
Necka Town, the temple...or in front of it, at least...

There was a loud clang as Luna dropped her sword and fell, panting, on her side while Lior lowered himself to the ground, taking pity on her enough that he made a shooing motion with his hands and a blast of wind ruffled her fur. "Jeez, you shoulda paced yourself, Luna, not run yourself to death." He commented, the black and white fox lifted her had and growled at him before her form shifted.

"Leave me alone, it was my choice and I'm a big girl, don't chastise me about it. 'Sides, the rule in my house was always you only get to enforce something if you can make the other do what you want them to. I don't think you want to fight me." She warned, Lior smiled and kept an air current running around her.

"Not really. not when you could rip out my throat." He replied with a smirk, Luna forced a smile.

"Remember that in the future, Lior." She growled before suddenly noticing Liam a few feet away. "Hi, Liam." She managed to pant out, Lior noded.

Banner by me! | My dA | My FF.Net
Old 11-16-2010, 01:57 PM
Doodlebop Offline

Leander Campitor
Necka Town, the temple...or in front of it, at least...

Leander arrived at the top, huffing and puffing, and sat down on the top step, a little away from Lior and Luna. He wiped some sweat away from his face and squinted against the sun. He had good endurance, but running up the steep flight of stairs had worn him out. "Remind me why they decided to put this thing on top of the mountain," he gasped out. There was probably some reason, but now he could not recall, and it simply seemed like cruel and unusual punishment right now.

Leander glanced up and flinched involuntarily at the sight of Liam holding a blazing fire in his hand. Liam seemed nice enough, but Leander was always wary of anyone who used magic. "Liam..." he edged a little bit away. "Could you get rid of that?"

THANK YOU CHAAAAR. *uberglomp*
Quick note: I usually go by Doodleniks. It you see me somewhere else with that alias, feel free to drop me a line! ;)
Pair: Yo Face Here
My Links
Old 11-17-2010, 09:47 PM
Coddleflop Offline

Liam Carey
Necka Town, in front of the temple

Liam became aware of the people arriving at the top of the stairs, and heard Leander arking him to extinguirh the blaze. He laughed, "It's not like it's gonna hurt you," but he put the flame out nonetheless, giving thanks to the spirit of fire. He turned, facing Lior and Leander and Luna. "Eheh, I guess I was in a trance again?" he sighed. It happened. If he practiced for so long then he'd block out almost all his surroundings. Ah well he thought. "I got bored of waiting. And besides, I, y'know. Forgot where the meeting was...", he smiled sheepishly. His memory had never been good.
Old 11-19-2010, 08:41 PM
NES2 Offline

Virgil Anamo
En Route to Temple of the Order=>Front of the Temple

Virgil continued up the flight of stairs as he continued the long and treacherous climb. He knew he was near the top by now, as he could hear the chatter of other people, most likely waiting for the other warriors to arrive.

Spotting the rim of the stairs, Virgil sighed in relief as he approached the top. Winded from the climb, the Temple Pavilion finally came into view, the familiar statue of the Hermit Blacksmith sitting in the center as it always had. Looking around, Virgil saw everything was the same. Three buildings sat in a circle around the pavilion, where many of the warriors were gathered. He recognized very few of them, since most were young warriors who had begun training after Virgil left. Indeed, the temple had not changed at all, but the students had. Looking around for a familiar face, Virgil finally spotted the monk Floyd, Virgil's former mentor.

"Floyd, it's been so long", Virgil said, approaching his former master.

"Virgil, is that you?", Floyd said turning around. Seeing his former student, he walked over and greeted him.

"Indeed it is", Virgil began, bowing in respect. He took a glance at the others, before looking back at Floyd.

"So, these are the warriors who have been called upon. They seem unfamiliar to me", Virgil said, looking into the crowd. Among the others he saw the girl with strange ears from earlier, which he now knew were those of a fox. The group in general was a mish-mash of people with various skills, with some wielding magics of various elements while others wielded weapons such as the bow. It was a unique mix of warriors and magicians gathered here today, a sign that the Order was calling upon everyone to complete this task.

"So, where shall we meet?", Virgil asked.

"The Council of Three is waiting in the Meditation Room. We shall meet there", Floyd responded, and then he went off to complete some other task.
Old 11-20-2010, 12:55 PM
Doodlebop Offline

Leander Campitor

Leander shrugged. "I've never liked magic." He climbed to his feet again, brushing off a layer of accumulated dust. "So," he said, regaining his breath, "what now? Do we wait?" Glancing around, he noticed someone else unfamiliar. A well-built, tanned man. Looking closer, Leander thought that maybe he had seen him once, when he had just arrived at the order. From what he could remember, though, he had been leaving as Leander had arrived.

Impatiently, he shook his head. "Anyone know where we're meeting with the other order members?"

Quick note: I usually go by Doodleniks. It you see me somewhere else with that alias, feel free to drop me a line! ;)
My Links
Old 11-20-2010, 10:32 PM
Winter Offline

Necka Town, the temple front

Luna smiled as her ears swivelled on top of her head gracefully and nodded to Leander. "Floyd just told him," She turned top gesture at Virgil quickly, "That we'd meet the Council in the Meditation Chamber." she sighed and shot Lior a look as he started openly at her. "What? I have good hearing--you know that, these ears aren't just for looks, they're functional." She told him, and he glanced away quickly. then she approached Virgil, holding out a hand. "Hi, I'm Luna. It looked like Floyd knew you, are you an old friend he dragged in?" She asked politely, Lior followed to stand by her.

"I'm Lior, nice to have more people around." He intorduced himself brightly.

Old 11-21-2010, 03:40 AM
2gamers Offline

Lucretia Dara

Lucretia kept behind the others as they reacquainted with each other. It appeared that many had known each other, perhaps trained together in this Order. There were friendly rivals and old friends greeting each other. Though it was a very nice sight to see, it made Lucretia a bit lonely. It was great to be a representative of her people. She just wished she wasn’t the only representative.

As they reached the Temple Pavillion, Lucretia saw the crowds of warriors, all fairly young, talking amongst themselves, waiting to be summoned into the meeting room. Many had answered the call, perhaps in a similar fashion as the archer. None seemed familiar, no one from Shenandoah. It wasn’t a huge surprise: her people were quite private and tended to stay in their own little world. Perhaps that was partly why she was here: to keep it that way.

Floyd’s departure reduced the number of people Lucretia was somewhat familiar with to 0. With this development, the archer decided to speak up, addressing anyone willing to answer about their “hosts”.

“Um…who is the Council of Three?” Lucretia asked, looking around to see if anyone among the group would respond.
Old 11-21-2010, 07:35 PM
NES2 Offline

Virgil Anamo
Temple of the Order

When Floyd left, another of the warriors spoke up, a woman who wore the traditional garments of Shenandoah. Virgil knew this because of a trip he had taken there once, a few years back towards the early parts of his life outside the Temple. He still had memories of the place, a forest village built in the thick and massive branches of towering oaks. Wooden bridges and rope swings connected one building to another, making walking around the town an adventure in itself.

Turning back to the Shenandoan, Virgil explained to her the meaning of the Council.

"The Council of Three is a panel composed of the oldest and wisest of the monks in the Order, and act a spiritual leaders for the Order. The first three members of the Council were chosen by Himashi and the Hermit Blacksmith himself, and it is considered a great honor and a testament to a person's wisdom for one to be chosen as a Council member", Virgil explained to the warrior.

Pointing then to the building situated in the center of the three buildings he continued, " This building is where the Meditation Room is. When you go in, remember to bow and pay your respects. It is the tradition of the Order to do so."

Having finished, Virgil began to ask a different question.

"If I'm correct, your a Shenandoan, correct? I'm surprised that people from that far away are being called to the Temple. What's your name?", Virgil asked as another of the warrior's approached him, the one with fox ears.

"Hi, I'm Luna. It looked like Floyd knew you, are you an old friend he dragged in?", Luna introduced herself holding out her hand. Virgil took it and shook, introducing himself as well.

"The name's Virgil Atano, and yes he does know me. I had trained at the Order for a while before heading out on my own to seek adventure. I was in Kennac when I was summoned", he said as he released her from his grip.

"I'm Lior, nice to have more people around.", a white haired mage said after Luna. Virgil slowly began to realize that most of the warriors here were quite young. He didn't know why this was so, but he was sure there was some reasoning for the Council's decision.

"Well, shall we head in?", Virgil asked, looking around at the others.

Last edited by NES2; 11-21-2010 at 07:54 PM.
Old 11-22-2010, 12:54 AM
2gamers Offline

Lucretia Dara
Temple of the Order

Lucretia waited patiently for Luna and Virgil to finish their conversation. She learned that Virgil was a former member of the Order, though he seemed to have good relations with the group. It seemed his return was very recent, as he didn’t appear to be familiar with the rest of the group. At least she wasn’t the only stranger.

“To answer your question, Mr. Anamo, I am from Shenandoah,” the archer replied once Virgil was free for conversation. “My name is Lucretia Dara, and as Mr. Floyd told my people, we all have a stake in what’s about to come. I’m here to represent Shenandoah in whatever task this Council has in store for us.” The archer spoke to Virgil as if he were a superior. After all, he did seem to have the most experience out of the group.

Upon asking if they should head inside, Lucretia simply bowed her head and moved behind Virgil.

“Lead the way, sir.”
Old 11-23-2010, 07:54 PM
NES2 Offline

Virgil Anamo
Temple of the Order (Meditation Room)

"To answer your question, Mr. Anamo, I am from Shenandoah. My name is Lucretia Dara, and as Mr. Floyd told my people, we all have a stake in what’s about to come. I’m here to represent Shenandoah in whatever task this Council has in store for us.", Lucretia answered in response to Virgil's question. He nodded in understanding of what she meant by a "task". The word task alone was dwarfed by the enormity of the events to come.

“Lead the way, sir.”, Lucretia told Virgil, bowing her head as she said so.

"You don't have to bow your head at me. I'm nobody really important, just a traveler", Virgil said to her. Looking back to check that the others were following, he walked past the fountain in the center of the pavilion, and into the second building. Coming to an antechamber, Virgil signaled for the others to be quiet as they came in. The chamber itself had a calming atmosphere. Potted bamboo grew in all four corners, and lit candles and incenses burned on every window sill, giving the dim-room the strong smell of lavender Virgil was used too from long ago.

Virgil walked over to the double doors which led to the Meditation Room, a carefully opened one as to not disturb the peace. Walking inside the room, Virgil's footsteps echoed inside the large chamber. Towards the back of the room three wrinkled and silent men sat criss-cross, their eyes closed in silent contemplation. Virgil bowed, and then alerted them of the group's presence.

"Most honorable members of the Council, we have arrived to discuss the matters at hand", Virgil began. They opened their eyes, and seeing Virgil, knew that the time had come for the others to be informed of what was to come.

"They may come in", the Council member in the center told Virgil. Looking out the door, he motioned for them to come inside.
Old 11-23-2010, 10:37 PM
Winter Offline

Necka Town, Temple of the Order

Luna entered after Virgil made the motion, Lior following quickly behind. Both bowed slightly to the men before them and then straightened, unsure whether to stand or sit. "You have called on us, so it must be imporant. Is the worst upon us?" Luna asked as it quickly dawned on her that the Council wouldn't call on them for any tiny matter, this had to be a pretty big one.

OOC: Blegh, braindead.

Old 11-24-2010, 12:40 PM
Doodlebop Offline

Leandor Campitor

Leander followed the group of fellow Order members through the temple. He could feel himself relax as he stepped through the temple. The burning incense smelled strongly of lavender, and otherwise would have been overwhelming had Leander not found it so relaxing. He always felt his best inside the temple. He supposed he wouldn't be able to feel like this for a while, he thought ruefully as waited outside. Virgil motioned for them to come in, so they stepped inside.

"You have called on us, so it must be imporant. Is the worst upon us?" Luna spoke before anyone else. Leandor opened his mouth to say what he had felt on his journeys, but shut it quickly. The Council would know of such things already.

My Links
Old 11-25-2010, 06:59 PM
2gamers Offline

Lucretia Dara

Virgil claimed to be just a simple traveler who answered the call. His behavior said something else entirely. He walked into the temple knowing exactly where to go, only diverting his gaze to make sure the others were following. They all went down a particular hallway when Virgil told the rest of the group to stop. He entered the meditation room alone; evidently he was familiar with council members. He knew exactly what to say and what to do.

This was no mere traveler. Virgil was a senior member of the Order and likely the leader in their unknown quest.

Lucretia entered the room at Virgil’s signal, taking in the sights of bamboo and candles as well as the smell of lavender. It was a calm relief from the crowd outside the temple. Lucretia bowed her head but remained silent. Any questions she would ask were obvious enough to be answered by the Council. Asking would only delay their answers.
Old 11-25-2010, 07:13 PM
NES2 Offline

Virgil Anamo

"You have called on us, so it must be imporant. Is the worst upon us?", Luna asked as she came in. The others, walking in, remained silent as they waited for the Council to answer. Looking up at the ceiling, the monk sitting in the center of the three collected his thoughts and began.

"There is truly no easy way to say this, but you must know why we called you here", began the monk, a somber look coming over his face, "but at the moment the land of Hanta is at risk of total destruction. You see, centuries ago there was an evil beast known as Dinako, who sought to destroy this land. I'm sure you know most of the story, of how Himashi sealed him away and brought peace, correct. Well, the time spoken in the ancient prophecy has come.Dinako is going to return."

"As it is already darkness is beginning to spread over the land, and the evil spirits that had been sealed with Dinako are beginning to release back into the world", the monk to the right said to them, "and if we are correct, we have six months before Dinako has fully returned."

"You have been called here today because we need you to retrieve the only sword that can kill Dinako, The Phantom Blade", the monk on the left spoke, "This is why you have been called."
Old 11-26-2010, 05:58 PM
2gamers Offline

Lucretia Dara

Lucretia chose her next words carefully. Others would surely ask where the sword was or how to obtain it. Essentially, they would ask details of the mission, details that would be shared by the council members in due time. The archer, however, was very much interested in who was assigning this mission. She wanted to know the thought process behind the council’s decision.

“You have hundreds of Order members waiting for your commands to send them out to battle, yet you have chosen us and only us for perhaps the most important aspect of this quest. Tell me, why would you choose such a small group, especially those of us not even in the Order?”

After the others asked their questions, Lucretia had one more pressing matter she wanted addressed: the consequences.

“What happens in six months, should we fail? What is the fate of this land and its people if Dinako rise to power?”