Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Other Boards » Other Chat

Other Chat For non-Pokemon discussion on everything else. For casual talk only, any more serious topics such as current events, should be in the Discussion. You can talk about anything else that is not covered in the other "Other Boards" that are above.

Closed Thread

Old 12-02-2010, 09:34 PM
Trent Reznor Offline

Send a message via AIM to Trent Reznor Send a message via MSN to Trent Reznor Send a message via Skype™ to Trent Reznor
Default Re: What did you do today?

I posted in this thread.

I also did something constructive today for once.
Old 12-03-2010, 06:43 AM
Wario-Magician Offline

Send a message via MSN to Wario-Magician

Well i will/have a snowball fight.
Old 12-05-2010, 03:18 AM
Trent Reznor Offline

Send a message via AIM to Trent Reznor Send a message via MSN to Trent Reznor Send a message via Skype™ to Trent Reznor

I went north today, near the New Hampshire border.
Old 12-05-2010, 03:48 AM
Neo Emolga Offline

Send a message via AIM to Neo Emolga

Went to see James Rolfe, AKA The Angry Video Game Nerd, in Clifton NJ today. A whopping FOUR HOUR WAIT in the freezing cold just to get inside, but it was still fun and worth it. He's a pretty cool and down to earth guy, I'd definitely have to say.

It was pretty cool though, Mike Matei and James Rolfe both signed my NES, and I had a picture taken with James via my cell phone. Its kind of blurry and makes me wish I brought my digital camera along instead, but it was still pretty cool.

I need a better phone. :P

Old 12-05-2010, 04:06 AM
Master Groudon Offline

Send a message via AIM to Master Groudon Send a message via Yahoo to Master Groudon

if i told you, i'd have to kill you. just kidding. i didnt do my chores today so when my mom got home from work, i had to do double the work i would of did today. it took me all day and my arms hurt from scrubing...... i had to sneak on my laptop to post this.....
Old 12-05-2010, 10:41 AM
Leach Seed Offline

Had a *** today.
Old 12-05-2010, 04:15 PM
Trent Reznor Offline

I watched a movie today, but I didn't have breakfast yet!
Old 12-05-2010, 04:31 PM
Leach Seed Offline

Just finished a race with my cousin who always use to be faster than me, but i won !!!!
Old 12-05-2010, 07:04 PM
Disco Offline

Woke up with my sister screaming.
Fixed her computer, lol. (she's six and autistic so blah can't be angry at her. I mean, she thought it was going to explode when it was just a mouse problem. D8)
... Actually woke up.
Gave medication, took medication.
... and lazed about here. Haven't eaten yet. Really ought to tho 'cause it's 3 PM.
Old 12-07-2010, 11:01 AM
Cobalt Shadow Offline

Send a message via MSN to Cobalt Shadow Send a message via Skype™ to Cobalt Shadow

Woke up at 9:45 from dad telling me not to get up any later than 10. Once I was sure he had gone back to work I went back to sleep and woke up at 11. Played with TNT on Minecraft, talked to a friend on Facebook. Had a shower, downloaded heaps of Deathnote and read that. Nanna went to pic my bro up from school so I played my music really loud. Turned off music when I found out Malcolm in the middle was on. Malcolm in the middle finished so I turned my music up again. nanna and my bro came home so I turned my music off (Nanna watches alot of TV) Read more Deathnote. Had Dinner, went to the public pool, had another shower to get rid of the stink of chlorine (eww), read some more deathnote. Updated my iPod, Tried to Jailbreak my iPod but realised that I shouldn't have updated, started download an ipsw to downgrade and jailbreak. Cancelled because we capped our downloads and it would have taken an hour. added album artwork to my iTunes library, resynced my iPod to get artwork (didn't work properly) went on facebook, visited pe2k, looked at what was new on the chat boards. Found this thread. Checked the most recent post to see if I could reply without reviving a dead thread. Replyed, starting off with waking up at 9:45...

That detailed enough?

Dragotech, Eternal Moonlight and I are the PE2k Wolf Pack! Fear Fredward the Sparklepire, Bidoof the Soulless and Slenderfairy!
Banner Made by Me
Old 12-07-2010, 07:39 PM
Trent Reznor Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo Pikachu View Post
Went to see James Rolfe, AKA The Angry Video Game Nerd, in Clifton NJ today. A whopping FOUR HOUR WAIT in the freezing cold just to get inside, but it was still fun and worth it. He's a pretty cool and down to earth guy, I'd definitely have to say.

It was pretty cool though, Mike Matei and James Rolfe both signed my NES, and I had a picture taken with James via my cell phone. Its kind of blurry and makes me wish I brought my digital camera along instead, but it was still pretty cool.

I need a better phone. :P

At least the drive to Clifton isn't that bad.
Old 12-08-2010, 02:23 AM
Pokemon_Ron Offline

Send a message via AIM to Pokemon_Ron Send a message via Skype™ to Pokemon_Ron

Stayed home from school sick like a dog. Laid around all day basically watching movies haha. Restarted my SS cause I was bored. then put it down after 10 mins cause it got boring. <:(
Old 12-09-2010, 12:45 AM
Trent Reznor Offline

Got sick 3 times since Monday.

Twin: Eternal Moonlight | Sister: Scourge of Amaranth | Pair: Doodlebop
Theme by Mizuki Emi
Old 12-09-2010, 12:49 AM
Cobalt Shadow Offline

Send a message via MSN to Cobalt Shadow Send a message via Skype™ to Cobalt Shadow

Got up at around 7:30. Caught the bus to dads House. Tidied up my room for 3-4 hours, pinched dads surround sound system and set it up in my bedroom, grabbed my laptop and looked at facebook and PE2K

Dragotech, Eternal Moonlight and I are the PE2k Wolf Pack! Fear Fredward the Sparklepire, Bidoof the Soulless and Slenderfairy!
Banner Made by Me
Old 12-09-2010, 01:01 AM
The Maple Syrup Baptist Offline
Banned

Send a message via AIM to The Maple Syrup Baptist Send a message via MSN to The Maple Syrup Baptist

Woke up around 12:30PM (I think), played Fallout: New Vegas until 3:30PM while I washed/dried laundry, then work from 4:00PM-12:30AM. I'm typing this at home on my lunch break cuz I'm that bored lolololololol.
Closed Thread