Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 11-20-2010, 09:41 PM
Latio-Nytro Offline

Default Re: PokeRome (RP... Obviously)

Nero The Regigigas:

It took a while, and it wasn't worth it, either, as no armor would fit Blizzard.

Shame. He'd go without protection.

Nero and Blizzard left the palace, and the city, with an army in tow. Their direction was heading towards where Nero killed the tratior Toxicroak.

They were there at dawn. it was a beautiful sight, but Nero wasn't interested in it. He was looking at the now-decaying body of the Toxicroak.

"Filthy beast. His death by Nero's godly hands was undeserving."

"Understandably so, your highness." Blizzard was quite complementary.

Nero turned his body torwards the army, and put some inspiring language into his voice. "When Nero and his army find the rouges...They will rip their throats out, for the Emperor!"

The army responded with equal initiative. "For the Emperor!"

"Nero and company must find the other generals first! They will be where the filthy tratiors are hiding! The filthy tratiors, that would defy the name of Nero the Emperor!"

The army responded with equal vigor. "For the Emperor!"

One could say this was a inspiring moment. The sun peaked over Nero's body, casting a bright light onto Nero's army. Nero used this to his advantage. "The sun rises from it's slumber-a sign that Arceus himself approves of the death of the tratiors, and Nero's reign of PokeRome! Let this symbol of light and justice last FOREVER!! Do not fail Nero the Emperor, or Arceus the Creator!"

The army yelled a vicious battle cry. Nero lied, actually. Arceus wanted Nero dead. The only Pokemon alive that wanted someone dead more was Nero-who wanted the tratiors dead.

"ONWARD!!!" Nero called to his troops, facing the direction where he felt the Generals were.

Houndour@4051: Hatch@4066, Houndoom@4123, Level100@4351.

The Nonexistant White Nuzlocke! BEHOLD IT AND DESPAIR!

FEAR THE MOODY BIDOOF!!!
Old 11-20-2010, 10:10 PM
mickmon95 Offline

Send a message via MSN to mickmon95

:

Nate and Cynder followed Dominic back to the battle scene. The evil Roselia was still there, her presence was intimidating. Nate and Cynder stopped in their tracks at the sight of her. Nate turned to the fainted Ulysses and Esther. "Cynder look they're hurt!" Nate exclaimed. Cynder gasped at the sight of the two damaged pokemon. Instinctly Nate and Cynder dashed off to the side of Ulysses and Esther. "They've both taken serious damage but they'll be okay," Cynder explained. Nate knew that Nero's warriors were the obvious to blame for this. "They're both too heavy for us to carry out of the battle field. Our only option is to protect them and take out the enemies," Nate stated. Cynder nodded in agreement. Cynder fired a Flamethrower at the Roselia. It was an intense stream of burning fire. Nate used his Ice Beam to put a wall of ice in front of Ulysses and Esther. He then fired a powerful Bubblebeam at the Roselia. As soon as we take care of the Roselia we must find Tieren and Venus. Then we must run far away from here... Where could Tieren and Venus be? I hope both of them are fine. Or maybe they have both run off to safety. I don't really know how I would feel if they did ditch us and run off. I don't know, as long as they're alive it's fine by me...
Old 11-20-2010, 10:30 PM
Latisiblings Offline

IC: "Blind" the Gabite

In short: he screwed up. Like he did about ten times before.

It always turned out like this. This so-called 'wisdom' that Celebi has cursed him with was nothing more than shallow cunning. Effective in war, but useless in peace. Craftiness could never create trust.

He stabbed his claws into his arms. The pain was satisfying, in some bizarre way that only he could understand. He vowed to gain their trust. And for once, he would gain wisdom.

After having his arm healed magically by the Cave, he started to run. No, more like dash. The only way that they'd trust him again was only if he did something drastic. Like taking out the General, for instance. He was somewhat shocked to feel her nearly defeated when he arrived behind a bush. And the Vibrava- no, he decided. He should call him Dominic- was going for the finish with a Fly. If he missed or she detected him, he would provide backup. If he did finish her off, he would reveal himself and be honest, just for this once. It was a win-win either way.

He waited, attentive as ever.

OOC: Darn it Mick, I was just starting to write when you finished! Oh, please don't tell me I have to write it out again...

Pokemon Online username: Nate Rivers

Attempting to go 100th on PO main server

Trivia: Did you know that Shuckle can do the most damage in all Pokemon games combined?

Last edited by Latisiblings; 11-20-2010 at 10:33 PM.
Old 11-21-2010, 12:13 AM
mightydes Offline

Send a message via MSN to mightydes Send a message via Skype™ to mightydes

OOC: Coddleflop; Sorry for any bad Grammar, it's probably all mine. And you might get whiplash from the two characters on one post. :P

Mightydes; Yea, we decided to combine our posts to play out the attacks more effectively. Enjoy. :3

IC:

Trae noticed the oncoming Vibrava about to strike his sister, it's wings making as little sound as a Rattata running through a meadow. Thorn herself was a bit confused herself at what to do with the several attacks coming at her at one time from two directions. "No!" Trae shouted in worry, swiftly jumping in the way, taking the hit for her, wincing at the pain. Thorn pirhouetted around Trae to take the fast approaching fire and water attacks.
"Trae!" Thorn shouted shrilly, distracted as the impact knocked him back, and he lay on the ground. Both of the elemental attacks joined together, but fizzled, with only a small amount of fire hitting Thorn, but enough to damage her quite a bit nonetheless. "You'll pay." Trae said malicely with a sinister look in his eyes at the Vibrava.
"I agree." Thorn said spitefully.
Trae's eyes met Thorn's, and he nodded, rushing towards the Vibrava at tremendous speed with a Hidden Power charging up in his hands, Thorn running alonside him. He fired it off at the Dragon Pokemon, then grabbed Thorn's hands and spun around, tossing her into the air, following the crackling ball of ice. Thorn was spinning gracefully, a swirling blue ball of energy charging up in her red rose. It fired after the previous attack, as Thorn followed it, her rose glowing with a slight green tinge, her skin smoldering slightly as the burn took effect. Thorn winced slightly, but remained focussed.

As Thorn twirled through the air, attacking the Vibrava, Trae created a dark ring of energy, the light draining from around it as it literally emitted a sense of evil and hatred. He launched it at the Piplup and Cyndaquil duo, after he saw them tending to the injured Rhyhorn and Kangaskhan. They would be completely vulnerable to the evil attack.

OOC:
Coddleflop; Sorry about the 'fizzling away' thing, but in real life if fire and water meet all that happens is a fair bit of steam. But, I still let myself get attacked :P

Also, it's a Hidden Power Water that she fired, and is about to fire Razor Leaf.

Mightydes; Trae's dark ring move is Dark Pulse.

Last edited by mightydes; 11-21-2010 at 12:15 AM.
Old 11-21-2010, 02:50 AM
mickmon95 Offline

Send a message via MSN to mickmon95

:

The Dark Pulse was approaching Nate and Cynder fast so they had to act swiftly. Nate fired his Bubblebeam at the Dark Pulse. It had not hit in time to completley stop the attack, it only reduced the damage. Nate and Cynder were hit by the dark surge of energy left after the Bubblebeam had struck the Dark Pulse. They grunted in pain as they took the hit, the attack left a dark aura surrounding Nate and Cynder. Nate kneeled abit as he began to feel light headed, he just shook it off for if he fell it could be his last slumber."Leave Roselia to me! Nate you handle the Nuzleaf!" Cynder exclaimed as she charged at the Roselia. She then became engulfed in a wave of flames as she spun at the Roselia. The dark energy from the attack still lingered on Cynder, due to this she was a dark flame sphere about to slam into the Roselia. Nate was a tad woozy but he pretended nothing was wrong. His beak grew in length and began glowing brightly. He charged at the Nuzleaf, readying to pierce him with his Peck. His long glowing beak became a dark spear once it fused with the dark residue from the earlier Dark Pulse. Why can't they just leave us alone?! We did nothing wrong to their dictator Nero! They are stupid to follow such an evil pokemon! What do they fight for? Some stupid king who only seeks to kill! How can they fight to end the lives of others! These are sick and cruel pokemon! We fight to keep ourselves safe and they fight to kill...

Last edited by mickmon95; 11-21-2010 at 02:57 AM.
Old 11-21-2010, 05:12 AM
Dragonair_blizzard Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via MSN to Dragonair_blizzard

Ragnl's eyes slowly opened once again. All the commotion had woken the recently fainted Houndour. Urg... Whats with all the noise?

Looking around, he noticed that the fight was still going on. Thorn was once again up and running, along with her Nuzleaf brother. Looking around, he noticed the Rhyhorn and Kanghaskhan who had hurt and defeated him. Ragnl smirked. Hah, they got what they deserved, he chuckled to himself. He resumed looking around the clearing. The two grass types were currently putting up a fight against Nate and Cynder, the Piplup and Cyndaquil. Domanic was also nearby, but his Zangoose and Vulpix friend were nowhere to be seen. Maybe they're dead somewhere.

Ragnl tried to stand up, but his body was still very weak from before. He growled in fustration, but then an idea came up. If he pretended he was still unconcious, he could make a surprise attack. With the idea in mind, Ragnl lowered his head and half-closed his eyes, waiting for an opportunity to strike.

Links
Credit to Zapdogre for the av and Palkiaperson for sig.

Last edited by Dragonair_blizzard; 11-21-2010 at 05:16 AM.
Old 11-21-2010, 12:34 PM
Latisiblings Offline

IC: "Blind" the Gabite

OOC: this is going to be short cuz I'm tired...

"Blind" felt a tingle, as if someone woke up from sleep. The enemy? He wondered, but he was given no time to think as the fight intensified. There were two Generals now- couldn't tell who the other one was, though. He did feel the Fly connect, so he assumed that it was the Roselia that was hit. Deciding this was the perfect time to appear, he jumped out of the bushes, firing a Fire Blast (blatant pun FTW) at the Grass Pokémon.

Pokemon Online username: Nate Rivers

Attempting to go 100th on PO main server

Trivia: Did you know that Shuckle can do the most damage in all Pokemon games combined?